brewski
brewski
Townie
brewski
Townie
Townie

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:41 am

Post by brewski »

shouldnt we talk before we randomly start trying to lynch people. i am sorry, but i really dont want to jump on the bandwagon, so i am not going to vote yet, will check back in later to see if there are any posts worth while yet. laters.
brewski
brewski
Townie
brewski
Townie
Townie

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:36 am

Post by brewski »

this is a weird freaking game. well,
vote:blackberry
because he was the first on the list that hasnt posted.
brewski
brewski
Townie
brewski
Townie
Townie

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:15 am

Post by brewski »

whoops
brewski
brewski
Townie
brewski
Townie
Townie

Post Post #30 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:34 am

Post by brewski »

Well, this is most definitely the slowest start of the games that i am in, but as for what i think that we need to do, is get replacements and or prod the people that havent posted yet. we need to hear the whole towns opinions, otherwise the town is pretty much going to get screwed over. so that is why i am asking Vitamin R to find us some replacements. it would be greatly appreciated. also, we cant really start to see who is scummy until everyone starts to post more, that is why i am going to ask everyone to post at least once a day, to try to get this game moving. so, does anyone actually have something to say, about someone that they think is scummy. So,
spectrumvoid wrote:
vote: IH

He must be scum.
any particular reason you said this, or was this just some other random vote. i was thinking not because you said earlier that you didnt like random voting, and would be back when it was over.
spectrumvoid wrote:Sick. Should be back by the time random voting ends.
Strikes me as a little suspicious. does that mean that you are the cop, and that you know he is scum, or is it just something that you are pulling out of your ass. well, i hope that this gets the game moving a little better. have fun.
brewski
brewski
Townie
brewski
Townie
Townie

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:37 am

Post by brewski »

well, hear me out. I am a newbie, this is one of my first games. I am overeager, because I like it when things actually happen, but i am not scum. I am working on trying to find out who scum is, but until there are more posts and hopefully slipups, not much is going to get this game moving. So, if you have any valid claims to who you think is scum, please, post and let me know.
brewski
brewski
Townie
brewski
Townie
Townie

Post Post #42 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:23 am

Post by brewski »

@rosso: you say that you are trying to catch scum
Rosso Carne wrote:
brewski wrote:blah blah blah...
don't you even play the newbie card with me.

And anyone can say that they "are trying to catch scum" but you really werent trying.

I am.
but you have not said anything whatsoever about who you think is scum. other than attacking me. And you dont even have valid reasons, you are just saying that you are getting scumy vibes from me. But you have given absouletley no proof of that. So, what reasons, other than your vibes, do you have that prove me to be scummy? Just wondering, if you have any reason whatsoever of validly accusing me.
brewski
brewski
Townie
brewski
Townie
Townie

Post Post #68 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:43 am

Post by brewski »

well, blackberry, i would personally call you an expensive lifestyle organizer, but that really doesnt fit into the context of the game. and now that you have remebered that this game is going on, welcome and
Unvote: Blackberry
brewski
brewski
Townie
brewski
Townie
Townie

Post Post #78 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:05 am

Post by brewski »

i am not really worried right now, for the fact that there is only two votes on me, and one is a bandwagon vote that i am hoping would come off if people tried to finish me off.
brewski
brewski
Townie
brewski
Townie
Townie

Post Post #88 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:08 am

Post by brewski »

You all were saying that i want to have the game move faster. I dont really see a problem with that. I am not saying that i want to lynch someone faster, but rather that it is more fun and more interesting if everyone tries to post more often. So yeah, i want the game to move faster, but if your trying to lynch me, that is one of the worst reasons that i have heard for a lynch.
brewski
brewski
Townie
brewski
Townie
Townie

Post Post #92 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:37 pm

Post by brewski »

pretty much at everyone that was saying that i was suspicious
brewski
brewski
Townie
brewski
Townie
Townie

Post Post #95 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:48 am

Post by brewski »

vote: rosso
for the fact is that is a shitacular reason to vote for someone, and it is really suspicious. she might be scum, but right now, you are looking most suspicious.
You are unique, like everyone else...

The name of the game is Mafia, aka Kill Steve.
brewski
brewski
Townie
brewski
Townie
Townie

Post Post #98 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:43 am

Post by brewski »

yeah for a wagon, but are you not allowed to agree with someones reasons. then why do we make them in the first place, if someone is not allowed to agree with them. It all seems stupid to me, and we were still at -3, so i dont really see what a bandwagon to get the discussion moving even more is going to hurt, so i think ill leave my vote where it is, and see what comes from it.

brewski
brewski
Townie
brewski
Townie
Townie

Post Post #106 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:23 pm

Post by brewski »

this is interesting what is developing. The reason that i voted for rosso was one, i didnt like how he jumped on you for reposting. i found it helpful, and i thought it was weird that he said it automatically pointed out scum. i liked it because i got to see a review of the events from someone elses view. also,
mod: can we get a prod on Theopor_COD
for the fact that he hasnt posted in a long time. I will enjoy seeing how this all plays out. I am sorry that i appeared scummy earlier, but i really didnt like the way that rosso was playing, and my choice of words was bad, but the reason was the same.

brewski
brewski
Townie
brewski
Townie
Townie

Post Post #109 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:32 am

Post by brewski »

ignore me for being a retard, he is one of my other games. sorry. :lol:

brewski
brewski
Townie
brewski
Townie
Townie

Post Post #116 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:50 pm

Post by brewski »

It would be a mistake to hang me. I jumped on the bandwagon to 1. get the discussion going, and 2. i really didnt like the reasons that he was trying to use. so, i hope that you realize that it was all in good intent, and that i am not ready for a lynch on anyone yet, because the longer the day one, the better chance we have of a scum slipping up and we being able to take them out.

brewski
brewski
Townie
brewski
Townie
Townie

Post Post #144 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:07 pm

Post by brewski »

Sorry that i have not posted in a while. I have a huge swing competition coming up this weekend, and have been practicing all the time. To defend my self to all, i jump on wagons when theyre was not to much danger of a lynch, and to get the conversation going. I still think that Rosso is an arrogant prick, and therefore dont like his playstyle in the slightest. He is talking bad to the one girl that we have in this game, and not for any good reasons. What is with the pants thing. Last time i checked, girls are equal to guys. Also, she has brought up many points that are valid, and i like it when she summarizeds the games, because when i am busy, her posts actually contain content. As for Rosso, he has pretty much attacked Kil and a few others, and has posted many times but with little to no content. so once again, i am sorry that i have not posted in a few days, but my vote stays where it is on rosso.

brewski
brewski
Townie
brewski
Townie
Townie

Post Post #151 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:51 am

Post by brewski »

Rosso Carne wrote:
brewski wrote:blah blah blah...
don't you even play the newbie card with me.

And anyone can say that they "are trying to catch scum" but you really werent trying.

I am.
I am sorry, but where have you posted any content so far other than random attacks and the reasons behind is you get bad vibes from someone.
Rosso Carne wrote:
vote:kilmenator

that finishes it.
NAR has been compltely useless and following on everyones coattaails and now that his replacement has posted this its pretty much done. Synopsis posts are so fucking useless: i can just go read back, theres no analysis, and shit could be skewed if people were too lazy to read.

Also, anyone who defends lurkers because theres nothing to talk about needs to be killed NOW NOW NOW and then the lurkers need to be killed too.
This quote came after rosso attacked kil for just summarizing the game, and i found that disturbing. I really believe that he is scum and that we need to lynch him.
IH wrote:
unvote

Whoaaaa, a wagon to lynch minus two in around three hours of my post...

vote:Brewski

If you're going to be wagoning scum, at least TRY not to echo the person before you :wink:
Yeah, i apologize for my choice of words, but i still stand by my vote on rosso for the really bad reasons that he keeps accusing people. He attacks but does not post content and reasons. His playstyle is way aggresive and irritating to everyone, and i dont like the way he plays.
Rosso Carne wrote:oh and also, theres really nothing to respond to on that wagon, it came from nowhere for no good reason.
So you jumping on Kil for no reason is just, because it is you who started it. I didnt see anyone else who had a problem with kil summarizing, but you wanted to kill her for it.

Hey rosso, yeah for content.
Rosso Carne wrote:kilen: "oh shit, I've been caught"

*thinks*

"POOR ME ROSSO THE GREAT IS VOTING ME, GET HIM TO STOP"

*nothing happens*

"You're stupid Rosso."

scum.
And another reason that we all believe that Rosso is scum. Thank you IH
Earwig wrote:
IH wrote:
unvote, vote:RossoCarne

Rosso wrote:vote:kilmenator

that finishes it.
NAR has been compltely useless and following on everyones coattaails and now that his replacement has posted this its pretty much done. Synopsis posts are so fucking useless: i can just go read back, theres no analysis, and shit could be skewed if people were too lazy to read.

Also, anyone who defends lurkers because theres nothing to talk about needs to be killed NOW NOW NOW and then the lurkers need to be killed too
....So a you think someone is scummy.... but don't really say anything to much until that player is replaced. It confirms it for you from someone doing a reread post? That some people would be to lazy to read? How is this suspicious?
I have to agree with IH on this one.

Vote: Rosso Carne
Rosso Carne wrote:*shrug* i bear down on someone for pretty damn just reasons and thats the basis of an attack?

can't really defend against that one.

why dont we just attack anyone who attacks anyone? That'd work great. USE YOUR HEADS PEOPLE!
Ah, the light burns, someone is using the same tactics as me. Get it off of me. I am using my head.

what a load of BS. but, if you have a better way to get all of the votes that you currently have on you off, please, share them with us, and actually post some content for the first time this game.
kilmenator wrote:I totally agree with the whole Brewski thing, he very much is a wagonner...
Major FOS: Brewski
Yeah, i jumped on a wagon, but not when he was yet in danger of a lynch, and then people jumped on after me, but there has been no suspicion towards them, even if they had better wording and reasons than i did.
Earwig wrote:
brewski wrote:It would be a mistake to hang me........
Why??? :?: :?:
I will roleclaim only when i get close to a lynch, but trust me for now, it is a bad idea to lynch me. Sorry that i can not elaborate more, but it will lead to my own death.
Rosso Carne wrote:O_o

idiots voting me and pulling attention away from the scum, please cite my scumminess so i can put it down. kthx.
Look above. and take your own advice. What kil has posted so far has no indication of fluff, yet you attacker her for it. and you are scum, so dont try to play that card. you are playing a reckless and aggressive game, and it is starting to backfire, and i hope that everyone who reads this post will see the reasoning behind it.
JDodge wrote:I think we should kill brewski. Let him talk and he will make my case for me.
Does this prove your point? This whole post is showing why i believe ( and others) that rosso is scummy, and hopefully why i am not.
Rosso Carne wrote:kiln, i think its cute that you believe ive added nothing.

I've thrown out what i thik to be a compelling argument agaisnt you, and thats magically nothing contributed.

While I have to deal with votes that ought to be on you with little explanation, call people on is, and thats magically nothing too?

I think it's about time you looked at the majety of who youre attacking here.
Show us all this compelling argument? i have failed to find it so far.
Rosso Carne wrote:
ac1983fan wrote:There's no content to add here. Rosso's being an idiot, yet seems to think he's winning the game, so to speak.
If you're going to make substantial posts like this, then you oughta just be replaced.
WHERE ARE YOUR SUBSTANTIAL POSTS. hint: YOU DONT HAVE ANY!!!!
JDodge wrote:I am concerned at the number of people who bandwagoned on Rosso without adding any actual content whatsoever, such as ac1983fan, brewski, Earwig, and brewski.

Earwig has posted a very small amount of content.

brewski is scum.

ac has given us riveting analysis such as "Vote: IH", "Random votes are the custom for page one", "It's a running gag", "lol", "That's craptastic reasoning", "Still like my vote", and my personal favorite, "There's nothing to add". Or as I like to call it, "I don't want to have a real opinion that people can call me on later".

brewski is scum.
you are concerned with the people bandwagoning on rosso without any real evidence, but you are jumping on my bandwagon because i jumped on another one? Where is the reasoning behind that?

sorry for the long post, but i felt it was necessary. Rosso is scum, and we need to lynch him. I hope that my reasons have convinced you.

brewski
brewski
Townie
brewski
Townie
Townie

Post Post #169 (isolation #17) » Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:15 pm

Post by brewski »

al4xz is giving me really bad vibes

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”