Mini 436 - Game over - Mafia wins with no casualties!

DogMom
DogMom
Goon
DogMom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #0) » Thu May 17, 2007 2:37 am

Post by DogMom »

<sidles into the room with all the discussion going on>

Um...hi....holy crap. What
have
I replaced into?

Still reading, and I can't promise any Major Postiness for a bit yet.
Quick run-by notes:

Albert, you're really being weird.
Para, I may be leaning toward agreeing with you but I have to look at it closer.
Mizef (sorry if I misspelled that), I like your plan, but I'm seeing some numbers problems with it.
More later.
[i]I am my dog's sock puppet.[/i]
DogMom
DogMom
Goon
DogMom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #1) » Thu May 17, 2007 2:38 am

Post by DogMom »

ryan wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Ryan, are you scum too or what ?

You just said, and I quote,
ryan wrote:I mean if he is town and you are town we would have just lynched TWO of our players.
You are definitely contradicting yourself.
I don't think I contradicted myself. I simply stated that if we (as a townie) lynch the wrong person than the mafia lynches another, wouldn't that be losing two of our players? I guess I shouldn't have said "we the town lynched" because it would technically be the town lynching one and the mafia lynching the other. I apologize for the confusion, my bad 8)
Mafia NK. Town lynches. Yes? I think that's where the "contradiction" comes in. I've seen mafia outed for mixing up their terms before. Just sayin.
DogMom
DogMom
Goon
DogMom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #2) » Thu May 17, 2007 5:54 am

Post by DogMom »

DeathSauce wrote:Welcome DogMom, I'd like to see you be able to include everything that's happened in this Day into one of your (in)famous Wall O' Words! ;)
:shock: TWELVE PAGES in a single post? Eesh, hope you got an hour or so to read it... :lol: Still trying to get all composey and everything. Hopefully my Wall O' Words will be coming shortly.
DogMom
DogMom
Goon
DogMom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #3) » Thu May 17, 2007 5:56 am

Post by DogMom »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:We are much better off lynching someone. So would you guys be ready to vote for Ryan ?

I've reviewed Stallingchamp's post, I don't see anything really scummy except for his lurking.

VanDamien also seems clean.

I don't think darhken has said anything at all in this game, maybe he was uninterested by a vanilla town role ?
:lol: Well, he's certainly not going to say anything
now

Now that he's been replaced by the Infamous Wall O' Words and everything...
DogMom
DogMom
Goon
DogMom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #4) » Thu May 17, 2007 6:27 am

Post by DogMom »

Short wall? Can I do a short Wall O Words? Y'know, like a half-wall or something. ;)
ON PREVIEW: Apparently I'm incapable of SHORT Wall O Words. Figures.

So far:
I've seen ABR do some really...
bizarre
posts. And a weird claim. However, some assumptions re: his role have been made that are incorrect, and I think they're important. The numbers emphasize this, hence the number-running. To organize it, I'm gonna start out stating the obvious, and listing my assumptions needed to make the argument.
This is basically compiling numbers that have been tossed around already, by the way, in one handy post. It is also nothing but Worst Case: that in a situation where either a townie or scum could be killed, the townie will be selected.

THE OBVIOUS:
We currently have 12 players.

THE ASSUMPTION:
1) We have 3 Mafia, since to have more would overbalance the game in favor of scum.

2) ABR is telling the truth and he's pro-town, will take out the hammah and one person of his choosing that night.

Starting with a Town:Mafia Ratio of 9:3 right now.
Should we lynch ABR today, that would bring us down to 8:3, minus the hammah and the Poster Of His Choosing.
If both of them are town, that already gets us to 6:3, with a single Mafia NK of a townie, means we start Day 2 at 5:3, which puts us in LYLO.

(Granted, if ABR selects well, or the mafia have a sudden Attack Of the Stupids, and therefore one hammers, or both, then we're doing much better, but this is Worst Case.)

OK, let's say we wait till tomorrow to lynch him, then.
We lynch someone --oops, it was a townie because this is Worst Case -- and we start the Night at 8:3.
Mafia NK; we start Day 2 at 7:3.
Lynch ABR, he takes out the hammering townie and chooses poorly for his NK target. 4:3. Still in LYLO, but LYLO is now Day 3.

Or...we
don't lynch him at all
- or at least, not until we can decide for ourselves that he's lying through his keyboard. I've noticed references being made to "ABR's kill tonight" and that he's not a good player to have survive. Why not?
IF
he is who he says he is, a Protown Psychopath, his
only
Power Ability is to take out the hammervote and a ONE SHOT nightkill.
I give you ABR's own words:
The mod, while conserving the name of the role, Psychopath, has made some interesting little changes. No longer does the first person voting, in this situation Deathsauce, dies. Instead, it is the person who hammers. I'm also a
one-shot killing role
capable of killing the night after I die.
For the sake of argument, for the sake of assumption,
if he's telling the truth
, he doesn't have any NK abilities
until after he is lynched
. And that NK
only
happens IF HE IS LYNCHED. Not if he's NKed. Not if he's Vigged. So if he's telling the truth, he's just like every other townie, except he's got a
wicked
Vengeance ability. What's the harm in letting a claimed townie last another day? I'm not saying to blithely trust every town claim that comes down the pike, I'm just saying that lynching him
at all
at this point seems to be kind of self-defeating.

I suspect the Mafia have figured that out. Perhaps they're the ones calling for his head, hoping that town will follow. Perhaps not. All I'm saying is, he's not nearly as powerful as some are portraying him, and either they've misunderstood his role, or they're deliberately trying to get town to off a known-to-them townie.

Mod edit
Votecount:
Albert B. Rampage 2 (Paradoxombie, ryan)
Poison Ivy 2 (StallingChamp, Miztef)
Paradoxombie 1 (vollkan)
StallingChamp 1 (Poison Ivy)
ryan 1 (Albert B. Rampage)

Not voting 5: DogMom, Tophat, VanDamien, Hurrikaty, DeathSauce

With 12 alive it takes 7 votes to lynch.
DogMom
DogMom
Goon
DogMom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #5) » Thu May 17, 2007 12:24 pm

Post by DogMom »

Miztef wrote:@dogmom:

earlier in the game I considered hoping for ABR to be NKed, which is the absolute safest way to be rid of him. However, we cannot be absolutly assured of a vig today, and not tommorow either, unless a cop claims today, reveals the vigs identity and then dies so we know he is a cop. So basically, it's unlikely we will ever "know" if there is a vig, and therefore we cannot go on with the assumption we could get him NKed, at any point. It is much safer to plan to lynch him at this time.
?? How's that? Say we have a cop, and said cop claims today, gets whacked tonight, and..um...how do we find out who the vig is again? We started in the Day phase, which means we started with NO cop investigation, which means the cop would have nothing to reveal. So the cop would have to investigate someone TONIGHT, find out they're the vig, THEN come out TOMORROW as the cop with the vig result and die.

Why is it safer to lynch ABR today than the "not at all if we believe him" plan? I'm assuming you're going with the last half of that and just DO NOT believe him, so you'd rather lynch him on the theory that he is scum.
DogMom
DogMom
Goon
DogMom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #6) » Thu May 17, 2007 12:27 pm

Post by DogMom »

VanDamien wrote:
DogMom wrote:THE OBVIOUS:
We currently have 12 players.

THE ASSUMPTION:
1) We have 3 Mafia, since to have more would overbalance the game in favor of scum.

2) ABR is telling the truth and he's pro-town, will take out the hammah and one person of his choosing that night.

Starting with a Town:Mafia Ratio of 9:3 right now.
Should we lynch ABR today, that would bring us down to 8:3, minus the hammah and the Poster Of His Choosing.
If both of them are town, that already gets us to 6:3, with a single Mafia NK of a townie, means we start Day 2 at 5:3, which puts us in LYLO.

(Granted, if ABR selects well, or the mafia have a sudden Attack Of the Stupids, and therefore one hammers, or both, then we're doing much better, but this is Worst Case.)

OK, let's say we wait till tomorrow to lynch him, then.
We lynch someone --oops, it was a townie because this is Worst Case -- and we start the Night at 8:3.
Mafia NK; we start Day 2 at 7:3.
Lynch ABR, he takes out the hammering townie and chooses poorly for his NK target. 4:3. Still in LYLO, but LYLO is now Day 3
I tried presenting this reasoning earlier, but yours is much clearer, except you forgot something at the end. We start day 2 at 7:3. Lynch ABR, he takes out hammering townie and chooses poorly for his NK, we're at 4:3. THEN, the mafia kill also, and we're at 3:3 and have lost. Not LYLO Day 3, because there is no day 3. Here's my quandry: not lynching him ever has it's benefits, true; but if he's confirmed as scum as I believe he will be, then two more suspects move to the forefront pretty strongly.
Ew, I did forget to include the Mafia NK in that second lynch scenario, didn't I. Whoops. Sorry about that.

If he's confirmed as scum, you're pegging 2 other people as his scumbuddies, I'm assuming. I sure wish I was as certain as you guys - I'm just not seeing the entire case against Albert. YES, he made a spectacularly weird claim, but that's not entirely an
impossible
claim. I'm just not convinced.
DogMom
DogMom
Goon
DogMom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #7) » Fri May 18, 2007 7:37 am

Post by DogMom »

Oy, yeah. The last we heard from that character at all was Snichkin, on the 4th, who was attempting to prove a point about vote patterns. PI supposedly replaced Snich on Wednesday, but hasn't actually posted to the game at all yet.

<pokey pokey at PI>
DogMom
DogMom
Goon
DogMom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #8) » Sat May 19, 2007 10:42 am

Post by DogMom »

Biggest item in favor of VanDamien, right now, is that he's holding off on ABR with the deliberate, stated intent of being the one to hammer, and therefore
die
with ABR, should ABR actually be telling the truth. That's pretty gutsy, IMO.

Of course, it all could be an elaborate setup, VanDamien distancing himself from his scumbuddy ABR in an heroic attempt to look very town.
I think the biggest problem here is the niggling thought of "what if ABR is telling the truth? What if? We could go from "full complement of townies" to LYLO in a single lynch!"
But...well...
You have to admit, it's an
odd
role. The Wiki says it's rare. However, it pretty much is a "normal-game" role; it's not a Theme game role, and it's not an "unusual Mafia" role, such as "backward" or "nightless" or whatever. So I can see it showing up here, in the "normal Mini" games.

Thing is, if we lynch him, we absolutely
must
do it when we have at least 6 more townies than we do scum. Otherwise, town loses IF he's telling the truth AND the lynch vote is a townie and ABR chooses a townie for his NK.

Therefore, we have to either lynch him TODAY, or be absolutely
positive
that whoever we lynch is scum if we select a different target.
Our choices currently sit at:
  • *Lynch ABR today
    *lynch CONFIRMED scum today, and ABR tomorrow
    *lynch CONFIRMED scum today & tomorrow, and ABR Day 3
    *Don't lynch ABR at all.
Of course, all bets are off if we have a cop, who investigates ABR and finds ABR to be scum, and then declares tomorrow. But then we'd all have to believe the cop.

I've got suspicions of ryan right now, based on some things I've seen. I'll be back later to check out what I think I saw and post it all.

For now:
FoS: ABR & ryan
DogMom
DogMom
Goon
DogMom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #9) » Sat May 19, 2007 1:45 pm

Post by DogMom »

vollkan wrote:
Thing is, if we lynch him, we absolutely must do it when we have at least 6 more townies than we do scum. Otherwise, town loses IF he's telling the truth AND the lynch vote is a townie and ABR chooses a townie for his NK.
Well. Assuming the balance is 9:3 and ABR is telling the truth (for the purposes of argument):

If we lynch ABR AND the hammerer is town AND ABR NKs a town, and then the scum NK a town. Day 2 starts at 5:3. Loss.

If we don't lynch ABR and we lynch a scum and then scum NK a town. We start Day 2 at 8:2. If we lynch ABR AND the hammerer is town AND ABR NKs a town, and then the scum NK a town. Day 2 starts at 4:2. LYLO.

If we don't lynch ABR and we lynch a town, and then scum NK a town. We start Day 2 at 7:3. A lynch of any town player plus scum NKing a town will cause 5:3. Loss.

The second option is the worst case scenario if we lynch a scum today. It is lylo, not loss (as opposed to worse case today).
You're completely backward in your first and last scenarios.

1) Day 2 starting at 5:3 is LYLO, not loss.
2) This one's correct; 4:2 is LYLO.
3) Again, 5:3 is LYLO.
So, all 3 of your scenarios are actually ending in LYLO.
As I said, if we're determined to lynch ABR, the ONLY way we can do it is either do it today or make
sure
we lynch scum today and then we can lynch him tomorrow.

If we do not lynch him today, and we mislynch today, we cannot lynch him at all until Day 4, even if we lynch scum on Day 2 and Day 3.

Reasoning:
Mislynch today; end D1 at 8:3
Mafia NK, start D2 at 7:3
We don't have our 6-townie cushion there, so we cannot lynch him on D2.
IF we lynch scum on D2, the day ends at 7:2
Mafia NK, start D3 at 6:2
-Still don't have the 6-town cushion
IF we lynch scum on D3, the day ends at 7:1
Mafia NK, start D4 at 6:1

If we lynch ABR on D4,
and he's town
, that ends the day with
ABR lynch: 5:1
ABR Hammerkill: 4:1
ABR Nightkill: 3:1
Mafia NK, Day 5 starts 2:1

Dang. I'm gonna have to make a spreadsheet to keep all this straight!
Major Postiness with as many options as I can freaking well come up with to follow.
Hope y'all have a LOT of coffee available, you're gonna need it.
DogMom
DogMom
Goon
DogMom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #10) » Sat May 19, 2007 2:07 pm

Post by DogMom »

OK. Here's the post. Trying to keep all this straight.

Again, assumptions are all worst-case:
ALBERT IS TELLING THE TRUTH
THE HAMMER VOTE WILL BE TOWN
ALBERT WILL NIGHTKILL TOWN

Those hold for the next howevermany posts I need to run the numbers.

Day 1 Scumlynch scenarios:
Lynch scum D1, Lynch ABR D2

D1: Lynch scum. Town: Scum ratio is 9:2
N1: Nightkill: 8:2
D2: Lynch ABR. 7:2
Hammervote: 6:2
N2: Albert's NK: 5:2
Mafia's NK: 4:2

Day 3 starts in LYLO, at 4:2

Lynch scum D1, D2. Lynch ABR D3

D1: lynch scum. 9:2
N1: NK: 8:2
D2: Lynch scum. 8:1
N2: NK: 7:1
D3: Lynch ABR. 6:1
Hammervote. 5:1
N3: Albert's NK: 4:1
Mafia NK: 3:1

Day 4 starts at 3:1

Lynch scum D1, mislynch D2, lynch ABR D3

D1: Lynch scum. 9:2
N1: NK. 8:2
D2: Mislynch. 7:2
N2: NK: 6:2
D3: Lynch ABR. 5:2
Hammervote. 4:2
N3: Albert's NK. 3:2
Mafia NK. 2:2

Town loses, N3

Mislynch D1, Scumlynch D2, lynch ABR D3

D1: Mislynch. 8:3
N1: NK. 7:3
D2: Scumlynch. 7:2
N2: NK. 6:2
D3: Lynch ABR. 5:2
Hammervote. 4:2
N3: Albert's NK. 3:2
Mafia NK. 2:2

Town loses, N3.

2 Scumlynches and a Mislynch, D1-3, lynch ABR D4

(for the sake of argument, I'm putting the mislynch on D3, but it could occur in any of the 3 days, so long as Day 4 starts with 1 scum and 5 town.)
D1: scumlynch. 9:2
N1: NK. 8:2
D2: scumlynch. 8:1
N2: NK. 7:1
D3: mislynch. 6:1
N3: NK. 5:1
D4: ABR lynch. 4:1
Hammervote. 3:1
N4: ABR NK. 2:1
Mafia NK. 1:1

Town loses, N4.

Summary next post.
DogMom
DogMom
Goon
DogMom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #11) » Sat May 19, 2007 2:21 pm

Post by DogMom »

Summary:
Our options for a town win, assuming Albert is telling the truth, that the scum aren't going to be the hammer vote, and that Albert has really really bad aim are:
  • Lynch Albert TODAY, town at 5:3 (LYLO) D2
    Lynch scum today & Albert tomorrow. Town at 4:2 (LYLO) D3
    Lynch scum today & tomorrow, Albert on Day 3. Town at 3:1 Day 4
    Don't lynch Albert until we are absolutely, positively, pinky-swear, kiss-your-elbow POSITIVE he is a lying scummy scum and that nothing bad will happen if we lynch him.

Face it, if Albert's not lying, AND scum won't hammer him (sacrificing 1/3 of their rank for...um...what, exactly?) and he misread an honest townie as trying to do what's best for the town by lynching the scummyscum that is Albert, then that, folks, is our one-and-ONLY mislynch of the game.
    No more mislynches allowed.
    We lynch him and he's not scum and has bad aim, we absolutely
    must
    lynch scum with EVERY SINGLE OTHER VOTE.

So...do you feel lucky? Are you THAT good a scumhunter? Do you feel confident enough that he's scum to risk putting town in LYLO for the rest of the game?

(Scenario posted previously started D2 in LYLO, at 5:3.
    D2: Lynch scum. 5:2
    N2: NK. 4:2 (LYLO again)
    D3: Lynch scum. 4:1
    N3: NK. 3:1
    Even though it's not the "typical" LYLO ratio, we still absolutely must lynch scum on D4. Here's why:

D4: Mislynch. 2:1
    N4: NK. 1:1

Town loses, N4
    )

We have no room for error. None.
DogMom
DogMom
Goon
DogMom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #12) » Sat May 19, 2007 2:22 pm

Post by DogMom »

Boogers. Everybody, pretend I didn't hose up the coding in that previous post and that I closed the "list" comman so that I have a pretty list up there, mkay?

It should look like this:
  • Lynch Albert TODAY, town at 5:3 (LYLO) D2
    Lynch scum today & Albert tomorrow. Town at 4:2 (LYLO) D3
    Lynch scum today & tomorrow, Albert on Day 3. Town at 3:1 Day 4
    Don't lynch Albert until we are absolutely, positively, pinky-swear, kiss-your-elbow POSITIVE he is a lying scummy scum and that nothing bad will happen if we lynch him.
DogMom
DogMom
Goon
DogMom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #13) » Sun May 20, 2007 10:29 am

Post by DogMom »

Heh. At least I'm entertaining. I hope.
Anyway, I'm in favor of letting ABR slide
tonight
. If he's not lying, then we've managed to take away any "oops factor" we had. Hopefully our cop, should we have one, can investigate him tonight and see what's what, so at least someone will have better info to work with.

My take on it is: either way, we're
much
better off not lynching ABR today. If he's not lying, then lynching him would be lynching a townie. If he
is
lying, well, we can't get all the scum tonight anyway, so let's see if we can find scum elsewhere for now, shall we?
DogMom
DogMom
Goon
DogMom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #14) » Sun May 20, 2007 1:11 pm

Post by DogMom »

Ooohhhhh KAAAAAATYYYYYYYYY....
Where aaaaaaarrrrrreeee yooouuuuuuuu????

More wordy stuff from
moi
Katy's posts, to date:

Random vote for DeathSauce because DeathSauce sounds kinda deadly.
"the only way to get information this early is by random bandwagoning"
Says she's been lurking, tends to lurk day 1 due to not having anything to say, points out her name is HurriKaty
Followup
Can't understand how ABR will be "the last one laughing" if we lynch him.
My thought: interesting; she doesn't use the word "lynch", she uses the word "kill". Townies lynch, Mafia kills. I've seen that slip up scum before, and led to a successful scumlynch in a game.
Very
weak, though.

Unvotes DeathSauce, says she has to get her act together
Forgot about MafiaScum, requests a one-post summary of the entire day
Responding to DeathSauce's post
The "obvious statement" post.

So. That's it. 9 posts in 17 days.
I think that sounds like lurking to me.

Vote: HurriKaty

Subject to removal should she start posting, of course.
DogMom
DogMom
Goon
DogMom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #15) » Mon May 21, 2007 2:17 am

Post by DogMom »

HurriKaty wrote:Wow, I find it hilarious that you've all voted me because I dont post, and am "lurking" when I've posted more in the past few days than I have in the whole game.

I wasnt lurking early on. I was just plain not paying attention.

I am RIGHT HERE. I've been right here for the past few pages. This would have been really nice, oh, say last week when I wasnt paying attention, but when you do it now that I am, its really frustrating.

I cant believe this is happening again. I'm always damned if I do, damned if I dont in these things.
Honestly, please post something useful / game-related. I'll give you "not paying attention" a week ago. Now that you're "RIGHT HERE" and have been "for the past few pages", can you read the posts, and post some analysis? Please?
Heck, I just subbed in 5 days ago and I had time to read the thread, and do at least
some
analysis.
DogMom
DogMom
Goon
DogMom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #16) » Tue May 22, 2007 12:39 am

Post by DogMom »

vollkan wrote:Hurrikaty definitely needs to post something substantial. The fact that she has made one sentence posts is inadequate and it shows that she is aware of the game, but is not contributing.
I only defend her because so many of you try to say how scummy she is all the time, where as I don't believe so. She may be lurking, but I think thats due to personal reasons not as a game strategy. Until I see some decent evidence against hurrikaty, or the lurking proves to be quite intentional, I'm not voting her.
Why are you so sure it isn't a strategy? I don't for a second believe that it is a strategy, but you can't just dismiss the possibility. There are good reasons to be suspicious of Hurrikaty, as there are with any lurker.
Until Hurrikaty posts something of some substance, there is every reason for people to think she is intentionally lurking.
This, to me, is the important part. I've been in and read games where people lurk, and it's consistently thrown out that "scum wouldn't lurk, they're more involved in the game" - which IME is totally untrue.
I have every sympathy for Real Life Gets In The Way Of Online Gaming. However, we all have to remember that the words on the screen don't appear by magic - they're put there by other persons. When you commit to an online game that requires large amounts of interaction, such as mafia, you are
making a commitment to several other people, as well.
You're making a commitment to play to the best of your ability - and if Real Life interferes with that, or you forget about it, or just don't feel like it anymore, hey, there's an option. It's called "replacement".
Popping in on occasion to post "hey, still here" and that's it isn't good gameplay, it doesn't help the town because it doesn't give us anything concrete to look at, and it's
very
anti-town.
I'd rather lurkers or "occasional drive-by posters" be replaced than lynched, but if they post fluff just often enough to avoid the auto-replace, and don't actually post content, then we need to consider that maybe they aren't just exhibiting anti-town behavior - maybe their role IS anti-town.
DogMom
DogMom
Goon
DogMom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #17) » Tue May 22, 2007 3:06 am

Post by DogMom »

Well, I dunno - there's another week and a half before the deadline, right? It's
conceivable
we could get a replacement by then.
I'm also hoping that PI either bows out or starts
posting
soon.
DogMom
DogMom
Goon
DogMom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #18) » Wed May 23, 2007 12:15 am

Post by DogMom »

You want to know? OK, here's my attempt at a reply.
I already did a PBPA on you, and it boiled down to:
  • *A random vote
    *metagame comments (ie: "how to play the game")
    *comments on misspellings of your name
    *comments about why you haven't been posting and a request for a "single post summary" of the prior 12 pages
    *obvious statements like "people want you dead and that's not good"
    *trying to refute the claim of "lurking" by saying you have
    so
    posted, so
    there
There is
***NO***
game analysis forthcoming from you. None. Whatsoever. We're requesting it. You now have material from
seventeen pages
in this thread that you could be reading, analyzing and commenting on. You have instead chosen to say that "it's too early; I have nothing to say" more than once. Really? Nothing to say? Nothing here has pinged your scumdar? Nothing to say about Albert's claim? Nothing to say about anyone?

OK, at this point, when we have
told you
in Posts #366-370, and again in 384-387.
Heck, ryan eventried to help you out by addressing a question to you!

Miztef even tried to stick up for you. Nice of you to leave him hanging like that. Looks like he's getting tired of hanging there, though.
Oh, look, ryan's got a suggestion. Post good ideas and evidence.
Vollkan pointed out that we really need to see content from you, instead of another "please don't lynch me" post.

You haven't answered ryan's question, you haven't posted
any
game-play at all! Instead you come in and ask us how you can possibly comment on "what is going on right now". Come on, you've been a member here since July 1 of 2006, almost a year - you can't be that naive. You
know
what we're looking for - comments on
anything that has happened in the past seventeen pages
. Not "just stuff that's happened in the last page or two". Not "stuff that only affects YOU".
Read the thread. Comment on it.

If you need it all laid out in easy questions, here ya go:

1) WHO'S YOUR CANDIDATE FOR A DAY 1 LYNCH?
2) WHY? (Please show proof. Links to posts or quotes would be appreciated.)
3) WHO ELSE IS ON YOUR "SCUMLIST"?
4) WHY? (See #2)

It's that simple.

Oh, and for extra credit, please answer this:
5) WHY IS NOT POSTING BAD FOR TOWN? ESPECIALLY ON DAY 1.

Hint: you can find some of your answers here and here.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”