Mini 455 - Mafia in Theoville - Game Over who won?

Nekka-Lucifer
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Townsperson

Post Post #82 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:14 pm

Post by Nekka-Lucifer »

Sorry for not posting people, just got a ps3 :P It's well good

Anyway, I'll review the chat and do realitive posts after this...
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Not me...
Nekka-Lucifer
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Townsperson

Post Post #85 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:45 pm

Post by Nekka-Lucifer »

Hey everyone, sorry again, I was going to vote at the start somewhere but I had to close off quickly...
Anyway, I would like to bring this up...
Adel wrote:
NanookTheWolf wrote:
What's with the attack there Adel? First off just let me state that I don't care if you're a newbie or not .. It's not an excuse for ever being scummy as you put it. My vote was more out of confusion then it was tactful, and why do claim being scummy?

I made a mistake by exposing the cop, but honestly it's not something that I would do as scum, but instead keep to myself until the night hit. Maybe you should blame Guardian for outing himself, I just happened to catch on to it is all.
If you took offense to my "Rusty?" comment, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to insult you, it was just a rhetorical flourish.

Seeing you do what I was doing made me realize how scummy it was. Realizing that I was engaging in an activity that was anti-town I posted my
mea culpa

I wasn't blaming you for outing Guardian, I was considering the possibility that you are scum with Guardian and outing him is part of a brilliant ploy to remove both of you from consideration as scum. If this is the case then he gets to role-claim without us wondering why he role-claimed, and after he investigates he gets to clear a scum partner.

You did nothing to address this accusation. Hey, it may only be a wild conjecture, but the way in which you used "If I were Mafia" as a counter-factual strikes me as being scummy.

Could someone more experienced analyse my hypothesis? I can't wrap my head around what the odds of if being true are.
If he was mafia, he wouldn't agree (Guardian) because if he dies, he loses... Is that an honest sacrifice he wishes to make... Also, if something comes up on his NK (If there is one) then I have a suspicion...
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Not me...
Nekka-Lucifer
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Townsperson

Post Post #96 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:25 am

Post by Nekka-Lucifer »

Ok, I meant Night thingee that mafia do... I will have suspicions, but I'm not going to say who and why YET (if I remember anyway) just because then it can be avoided or the obvious WIFOM

I meant.... If they are both scum, one would not claim cop because the other wanted to sacrifice themselves... If they die, they will not win the game in the end (I heard this from Xdaamno, not sure if it's totally correct (not about this game, just general discussion about Mafia)) Getting to the point, if one of them is scum (non cop) he will be lynched and the cop will be Night thingeed unless....(Will turn into WIFOM). OtOH (On the Other Hand) If the cop is mafia, claiming... (too many brackets....) the other guy may be lynched?... I dunno, there's not many possibilities (alot of i's :P) FINALLY, if they are cop and ?NEWB? townie, then 1 of them is probably gonna get Night somit or the other...
1 last one to confuse the mafia a little... The cop may be a vanilla townie claiming cop to waste the Night Vote of the mafia :P THERES SOMETHING HELPFUL (I hope)

*sigh*

One FINALDIPEEDAPEEDOSEY one... (lol) I don't see any hidden Docs :(
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Not me...
Nekka-Lucifer
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Townsperson

Post Post #207 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:34 pm

Post by Nekka-Lucifer »

Ok, just here to say that I've gone past the 'Oh wow, a new console, I must pay attention to it 24/7' and will now be on the computer again...

Just saying I'll be on... I'll read it over in school (3 pages WOW)
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Not me...
Nekka-Lucifer
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Townsperson

Post Post #271 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:47 pm

Post by Nekka-Lucifer »

Ok, sorry for the inconveniance... You obviously seem like the long posting type and I can't take it... Everytime I get close to the end, theres another few pages just posted, and so

Mod: I would like to be replaced please...
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Not me...
Nekka-Lucifer
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Townsperson

Post Post #281 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:43 am

Post by Nekka-Lucifer »

Ok, regarding to Meme's post, I will try to clear something up

All I was meaning was that it's impossible for them both to be scum....
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Not me...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”