Mini 488 - Killings in Clich├®-town - Game Over!

trumpezia
trumpezia
Townie
trumpezia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:49 pm

Post by trumpezia »

vote: slash

Hi!
Paradoxombie wrote:
d3sisted wrote:If the mason know each other to be town, and have no other abilities, they can all roleclaim and vouch for one another without ramification right? Or have I misconceived the mason role?
Since they normally have no other abilities, masons revealing themselves would make it easier for mafia to deduce the cop, doc, ect. Also, once they reveal themselves the mafia will certianly NK them, since killing people the town already know to be innocent maximizes who they can hide among.
Yup. However at some point or another in the game the other mason(s) will probably have to claim. But not yet.
trumpezia
trumpezia
Townie
trumpezia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #37 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:24 am

Post by trumpezia »

You will have noted that FaerieLord was a mason.

unvote, vote: IH
for trying to feign ignorance. (At least it appears so from here.)
trumpezia
trumpezia
Townie
trumpezia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #39 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:16 pm

Post by trumpezia »

Ignorance is not scummy, but I got the vibe that he was not really ignorant only trying to distance himself from the nightkill. Distancing yourself from the nightkill is a scumtell.
trumpezia
trumpezia
Townie
trumpezia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #83 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:02 am

Post by trumpezia »

IH wrote: While distancing oneself from a nightkill is scummy, lets look at the facts.

Page one has FL's role.

Page two has nothing referencing this, and midway Jenter randomly talks about masons.

Now, is the reaction there "Oh I guess so" or "WTF, what does he mean by mason's?"

Also, I'm unsure how ignorance is distancing from the nightkill. Night 1 kills are random anyways, and roles are revealed in the daytime, and not to scum beforehand (in the case of doc protection or blocking) therefore that is a null tell.
Yes, but I would still assume everyone read the death scene before posting.

It is distancing from the night kill because the scum would usually be more keen on seeing what roles they caught, really, because they still would have made a conscious choice, perhaps a rather arbitrary one, but a choice nevertheless.

I do not like the way d3sisted is throwing suspicion at everybody. He seems like a scum trying to pressure a townie to say something suspicious, rather than the other way around.

Particularly, I can't see how 41 is scummy; my take is that HH is wanting the day
not
to end, contrary to what d3sisted is claiming. Besides, I don't see this as grounds for voting someone really, but then again, soon d3sisted will have voted everyone in the game...

My vote on IH still stands though, for the same reasons as before.
trumpezia
trumpezia
Townie
trumpezia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #92 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:43 pm

Post by trumpezia »

IH wrote:
Trump wrote:Yes, but I would still assume everyone read the death scene before posting.

It is distancing from the night kill because the scum would usually be more keen on seeing what roles they caught, really, because they still would have made a conscious choice, perhaps a rather arbitrary one, but a choice nevertheless.
So is this just your opinion, or do you have some kind of example to back it up, or just speculation?

You also assume it was a scumkill, and not a vigkill.

You also fail to answer my question of what kind of reaction it was.
Realistically, it's most probable by far that it was a scumkill. I don't understand you're question about the reaction. Elaborate?
trumpezia
trumpezia
Townie
trumpezia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #108 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:10 pm

Post by trumpezia »

As much as i don't like d3sisted's playstyle, I think it's just playstyle; whilst Kison seemed to have made a genuine case, Jenter seems to be an opportunistic scum trying to wagon d3sisted.

For some reason, I more town-vibes from Gatorguy's post, so I am not as suspicious of him.

FOS: Jenter

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”