Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #141 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:38 pm

Post by Simenon »

END OF PAGE THREE ANALYSIS

Hand Banana
that will get us nowhere.. time to build a pressure wagon..
how about this harry potter girl? i guess she will break faster than my grandma's back.

unvote;
vote: lunalovegood72107
This post strikes me as much too eager.

Yagami
I would rather pressure
unvote vote: 007Flash
for not being here yet.
This is even worse, being that it’s only the 19th post in the game.

Samruc
Yeah, that might be a more proper way of handling it
In that case, why wouldn’t you unvote?

Yagami
Since you were the last person, what took so long, and why Luna? I mean there are several people with no votes, and not really much reason to pressure her.
Blech. I dislike this post intensely.
The answer to the first question is obvious. He wasn’t there on time. Even if he was lurking, you almost have to give him the benefit of the doubt simply because the game was still on the first page.
The answer to the second question: there was a random wagon. They don’t actually pressure people if they isn’t any pressure to start with.
Yagami
He was the last person to post, he jumps on the Luna bandwagon, says I'm here. Like you said though, Daxam, there's not much to go on yet, but I felt this could be a start, because he didn't have to jump on Luna's bandwagon, there are people with just one vote, and several people with no votes. As for my vote, it was as good as anything, and it was only the second vote, if his had been the second vote, I wouldn't have asked.
A player not having a vote is a good reason to vote said player?

Samruc:
The spelling mistake was mine, sorry FaerieLord

And I think Daxam is getting overprotective of himself... Hope he will be there to defend me too when I need it
This post is terrible, for obvious reasons.

FaerieLord
Daxam, one tip, don't trust anyone. For example, in a game on another website, the player that seemed most Pro-town was mafia. So don't fool yourself by outside appearances. I might be mafia, Samruc (yes it was his spelling mistake :p) might be mafia, Yagami might be mafia...well you get my point?
Why would you be suspicious of the player you think is most protown?
Besides, both you and ZDS were on bateleur, mr tricksy. You can't hide from me!

Yagami
If we don't try pressuring someone, we'll never get anything. We need a little pressure to keep the conversation going, and to find the scum.
This from the person who voted 007 for wagonning.

FaerieLord
Also, most people have only posted once in the game. If we just splurt all over the people in here, the pressure will be too scattered to do anything. So for now, I shall

Unvote, FOS: Everyone Lurking

Works so much better eh? :p
No, no it doesn’t.

Is that so, Yagami?

unvote:vote:YagamiLight
Wow, flash! Is that a great way of voting yagami for no particular reason when he is wagonning you! :D

luna
Well, I was just making a statement. I guess it makes more sense now. Flash is looking a little suspicious right now in, well, everything he does. He joins in and jumps on a bandwagon right away, then votes for Yagami for what seems like saying that he thought there were a lot of posts.
random-I like your signature, Daxam.
Please be useful.

Side comment- Daxam seems like one of those newbies who post some of nothing to make it look like their useful, but do it as town rather than scum.

HC
Unvote: lunalovegood
Vote: hand banana.

Let's put someone else at L-4.
Please be useful.

Otherwise, I don’t like this post.

HandBanana
who? me?

i completely missed page 2.
unvote that random vote.

and vote: 007flash
this time around, it's not random, but it's not based on anything else than a hunch.
1. He appears when someone else has just voted him.
2. He uses an excuse another player has used.
3. He votes the most convenient vote on a hunch, adding nothing to the game.
Vote HandBanana.

FaerieLord
I was talking about two bandwagons. FoSes don't actually do anything :/

As for hunches, none at the moment
Why would you have fossed, then?

List so far:
1. Handbanana
2. Yagami
3. FaerieLord

The other half of the game later.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #143 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:27 am

Post by Simenon »

Saying ZDS was on Bate is kind of stupid...they were like a marreid couple in the game...heading in and out of bandwagons together.
ZDS fossed bateleur a number of times (not sure if he voted him, though, but I'm not going to check something so silly.)

Also, please answer this:
Why would you be suspicious of the player you think is most protown?
HAI <3
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #144 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:41 am

Post by Simenon »

heatherloo
You're right hand banana- i haven't talked much myself. I'll try to be more active. I spend more time on a computer than anyone really should, I need to be more concientious about the fact that people have lives....
Wasn't trying to boss you around, just wanting to get a feel for how people type in here.
Backing down too easily to still be keeping her vote.

Samruc
And what is the aim of the night?
Everybody clap for Samruc for such a great post.

I really have no comments other than this for page four. Nano’s vote looks maybe a slight bit opportunistic, but eh, it’s not worth it right now.

Haschel
Vote Samruc.
I get the impression that he is deliberately posting without saying too much.
His contributions are only slightly less useful than yours.

Banana
blah..
vote: Haschel Cedricson

seems like he's trying to blame someone by exaggerating a very , very weak scumtell.

still kinda random, tho
Why is that a weak scumtell?

How is that at all random?

HC
However, there's it's not necessarily about volume of posts. I value content and intent.
lolol

FaerieLord
Thanks nem

@Haschel. You can pretty much learn nothing from that. At this point I'm saying that I'd rather not pressure-vote anyone, but later on I may do it because it may seem more useful
Wut? Explain plz.

Flash
I quit, I'm to busy.

PS: I was a manson.
Unvote vote Flash

handbanana
that guy claimed mason.. it's both bad and good.
it's bad cause he outed a power role.
but it's good because i think we can trust this claim 100%. there was no reason for him to lie in that situation.
I’m almost entirely sure he claimed sk. I’m not going to say why I’m sure, but I have a good enough reason.

Regardless, let’s have him claim his mason buddy. I’m interested.

Banana
so.. to conclude.. : that guy only saved us some time and possibly prevented a power role mislynch. we're more than fine.
now we need to hunt some scum!

Can you do something to further that goal?

Yagami
Hand Banana, I think that claim is on the fringes of WIFOM, he had no reason to lie to us if he was town, but if he was scum, then he could have claimed anything so as not to make the game harder for his partners.
In other news, Heather, your last two posts were a vote on Hand Banana for not talking much, then saying that you admit that you need to be more active. Any reason keeping your vote on Hand Banana, I mean Haut Boy, Inarticulation, Lunalovegood, and you have posted less, plus, at the time there were better reasons to vote, such as Daxam putting someone at -2.
So, for now,
vote Heatherlou
No. No, no no. Scum do not lie and
claim mason
and then not get lynched. No.

And perhaps heather, say, found the daxam wagon disagreeable, as you had when you unvoted him? Would that make her scummy?

Yagami
Wait, you said you voted for Hand Banana for not posting enough, was there something you never mentioned?
Why does a person ever choose to vote one lurker over another? Because, despite both lurkers committing the same crime, one is also scummier than the other. But that doesn’t change the fact you voted one for lurking!

HEHEHE. I just figured out that I replaced flash. Yes, I am a mason. My mason can name himself, but if he doesn’t, I’ll out him anyway. I knew flash wasn’t a mason because I was a “manson”, but I replaced flash anyway.

I demand HautBoy posts.

Unvote, Vote handbanana

List:
1. Banana
2. Yagami

I'm going to be analyzing the flash wagon, considering that I'm him.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #145 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:42 am

Post by Simenon »

Actually, in other words, Yagami discredits the mason claim in post 139.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #147 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:46 am

Post by Simenon »

dude, you suck..
that was the guy you replaced.
so in effect, you claimed mason.
Please read the game.
1. yeah, so what. there was nothing to say, so i did't say anything.. i thisnk that's better than this thing that you are doing.. generating content is one thing, but you are just making stuff up to accuse people.. that will not help the town at all. scum will just pick up on that and use to spread even more confusion.
Umm, what?

This bit makes absolutely no sense. Somewhat accuses you of lurking. Right after, you make a post. That is scummy or a big coincidence. It has nothing to do with you not saying anything.
2. lol. i never used any excuse. i just said i missed a page. i never said why, nor did i try to excuse myself.
Saying you missed a page is an excuse. Do you know what "excuse" means?
3. if you say "most convenient" that means the guy somehow provoked a vote. he was weird all the time, but there was nothing i could pinpoint exactly. now i know what was it. he sucked.
Here's what I see:
Someone votes you an accuses you of lurking.
You post very soon after and vote the most voted player.

Convenient.
are you kidding me???
that was my first random joke post.
I missed the joke.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #148 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:48 am

Post by Simenon »

are you kidding me???
that was my first random joke post.
Let me clarify that-
I felt you were too eager to start a pressure wagon. I believe your intention was perfectly serious.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #149 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:50 am

Post by Simenon »

Banana:

Please answer my other questions as well.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #152 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:30 am

Post by Simenon »

I think we already discussed this. *cough*whosaiduseful*cough
>.>
I read posts in isolation. Kill me already.
Everybody clap for Simenon for accusing/disregarding/prodding/voting the whole town at once. If you hadn't made that FoS-list I would have voted you for deliberately spreading chaos all over the place.
I have heard this comment before, about my replacement analysis. I don't like focussing until after I can hear comments about my analysis from others.

What does this comment have to do with the material you quoted?
Since this is essentially your own claim, that reason would be quite interesting...
I thought I already said this...
When I read the claim, I knew I was a mason, so I knew that his claim was false. Yet, as I read, I realized that I was flash, and therefore, I was the mason that he claimed.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #154 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:51 am

Post by Simenon »

Samruc wrote: So... I trust the claim, but why would you out your mason partner?
Only way to confirm that I am a mason.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #156 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:17 am

Post by Simenon »

Samruc wrote:If we decide we trust you for now, that won't be needed, and we wouldn't need to split up the focus of a possible doc, right?
Right now you are trusting the assumption that I am a mason. I'm really just a vanilla townie claiming to have a mason partner right now. Why should you trust me?

I have seen a scum that claimed mason, and then fumbled through the game not being able to claim a mason partner until he was eventually lynched.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #157 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:19 am

Post by Simenon »

Daxam- I made a list. The list contained three people, and then two people. That makes up 25-17% of the players.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #163 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:33 am

Post by Simenon »

YagamiLight wrote: Yeah, but he put her at -3 without saying anything, you aren't going to figure anything out if no one says anything.
Why flash, then? Why not Haschel, who just wagons without saying anything at all?
Part of pressuring is that you don't influence what the players says under pressure.
Okay, if there were no masons, then it could happen, because no one to counter claim, and the Town wont want to out the other masons so the scum know who they are.
Scum don't claim masons because if they claim their mason partner, and one of them dies, the other is certain to die with him. Therefore, it's the possibility of two scum deaths that keep scum from claiming mason.
Also, post 156, you admit you shouldn't be necessarily cleared, that you've seen scum try this.
ONLY WITHOUT CLAIMING A PARTNER. That's the important thing.
Thats true, I did originally vote for him for lurking, but then I kept it on based on his responses. If she has another reason for voting him, why doesn't she share it? You even question it, first thing in post 144.
I questioned it because she backed down to quickly on her own attack, not because of the argument itself.
Haschel wrote:A quick question: did the mod not tell you who you were replacing, or did you intentionally not check before analyzing the game? If it's the latter, then that's an interesting tactic.
I checked the role, but not the name. Bad habit.
FaerieLord wrote: LFR, this does not look good for you. I trust the fact that you can find out why yourself?
I still think handbanana is a good vote.

SEND THE VECTOIDS
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #167 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:34 am

Post by Simenon »

Becuase you shouldn't trust anyone, for obvious reasons.
Please, please read that in context.
Maybe, oh, I don't know, he ACTUALLY missed a page. I don't see why that's so far-fetched.

But you see, luna, I'm not allowed to trust anyone, remember? ;)

Or perhaps, he immediately missed a page, just as another player had, right after someone accused him of lurking. Of course it could be a coincidence. I'm saying it isn't.
I've seen a game were an innocent and scum claimed mason together, because the innocent thought he wasn't scum and was trying to protect him.
What game was this?
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #169 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:45 pm

Post by Simenon »

I may have questionable access for the next week. I have no idea currently whether I will be able to post or not.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #173 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:32 pm

Post by Simenon »

Ready to do it when you are, Adam.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #176 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:58 pm

Post by Simenon »

Samruc wrote:
Simenon wrote:Ready to do it when you are, Adam.
Sim, is this your partner claim?
FISH.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #188 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:08 am

Post by Simenon »

I still hold that announcing possible claims in thread is almost always harmful to the town. My fish post was a first reaction.

Second, always ask for a partner claim when the first mason claims. So again, I don't regret it.

Also,
nice going simenon.. thanks to you, not only do i have no trace of scum on page 8 (cause this thread is made of one tirade long (by you) after the other), but we now possibly have 2 masons exposed, and no one even questioned your claim.
don't get me wrong, but i really don't want to read your posts.. 2 simple reasons.
1-i know you're town, i instantly believed your predecessors' claim. i really want to get a read on other people that have unknown alignment to me, which i cannot do due to your playstyle..
2-and your scum hunting ability is really not very good (at least in my case).

so please, ask more questions than giving answers, and limit your conclusions a little (in space, not in essence).

unvote
Why isn't hand banana dead yet?
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #200 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:53 am

Post by Simenon »

FaerieLord wrote:@Has. Though if they should always out the second mason, why was that fishing bad?
Because it wasn't necessarily a mason claim! If it was something else, it could have been harmful to fish for it.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #219 (isolation #19) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:52 am

Post by Simenon »

Christ this town infuriates me. Put in the effort or leave.

Also: I'm back with full access. yay.

mod: sharp prods plz
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #223 (isolation #20) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:26 am

Post by Simenon »

[quote="FaerieLord"]
@LFR. Effort in what? Its not as if anybody is posting. Also, welcome back

Effort in reading the game (obviously not happening) and posting (also obviously not happening).

HAI FL
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #236 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:00 am

Post by Simenon »

I have come to think that deadlines are good for the town.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #247 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:50 am

Post by Simenon »

FaerieLord wrote:Why am I third ATA?

Also, there is always something to contribute
The only difference between useless contributions and spam is that the former is anti-town whereas the latter is anti-game.

Who r de scums & y, yagami?
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #249 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:05 am

Post by Simenon »

IH, please read the game before you go around fossing masons.

FCS.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #257 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:35 am

Post by Simenon »

Yagami, please clarify who your top scum suspectors are.

FLOC doesn't impress me. Let's kill him.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #259 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:47 am

Post by Simenon »

Faeren Lord of Carlisle wrote:
Simenon wrote:FLOC doesn't impress me. Let's kill him.
WHAT?
I'll look up the questions later.
Replacing scum
Is no fun
But no concern
You will learn!

:D
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #276 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:20 am

Post by Simenon »

I hate it when newbie scum flakes. >:[
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #286 (isolation #27) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:46 am

Post by Simenon »

I think everybody not on the faeren/banana wagon should comment on it.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #308 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:33 pm

Post by Simenon »

Vote Faeren
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #311 (isolation #29) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:26 am

Post by Simenon »

We should lynch Faeren.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #313 (isolation #30) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:55 am

Post by Simenon »

I second that.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #321 (isolation #31) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:06 pm

Post by Simenon »

I dislike that post because it doesn't have a vote on faeren.

also: serious response later. yay content! yay ih!
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #327 (isolation #32) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:20 am

Post by Simenon »

IH wrote:I dislike the formatting though, it confuses me
My rereads have started to become consistently IH-esque.
LFR, I'll be ignorant while i replace and fos whoever I want. Whateva, whateva, I do what I want! [/cartman]
I agree that this issue is overblown. It was just a first reaction to having a mason buddy fosed.

I like your suspicion-indicators on FaerieLord and I can't say I'm thrilled with his reply.

I also think most of the information we can learn from this reread will be the responses to it.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #339 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:23 am

Post by Simenon »

Daxam, please try to read and legitimately respond to the various points brought up against you (i'm sure IH has a couple).

Still waiting for the Faeren claim.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #344 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:41 am

Post by Simenon »

/sigh

unvote vote daxam
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #351 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:11 am

Post by Simenon »

Daxam should claim.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #357 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:45 pm

Post by Simenon »

I feel like I'm playing scumchat.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #362 (isolation #37) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:40 am

Post by Simenon »

Pretty sure Faeren and FaerieLord are also scum. But just in case:

Vote Yagami
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #365 (isolation #38) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:53 pm

Post by Simenon »

IH wasn't particularly town-like. He hammered Daxam the post after he claimed, which could be interpreted as extremely opportunistic. He also didn't make particularly definitive statments. There were two confirmed townies the mafia could have taken aim at, one of whom was the second most experienced player in the game.

IH mostly went after Faeren, FaerieLord, and Yagami. Looking back, especially at all the crappy FaerieLord posts towards the end of the day, I think:

Unvote
Vote FaerieLord
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #368 (isolation #39) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:54 am

Post by Simenon »

bump

Prods, please.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #371 (isolation #40) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:51 am

Post by Simenon »

Yagami, please don't answer for other people.

I think it's pretty much obvious I'm confirmed town right now. Casting doubt on that when you could be bussing your scumbuddy is a waste of time.

To your point about the doctor protection, it's silly. There are two masons, not one, so therefore the risk of killing a protected mason is fairly small.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #377 (isolation #41) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:00 am

Post by Simenon »

FaerieLord wrote: You know that is wifom all over. Did it ever occur to you that scum might do that so people think that way?
With a doctor and two masons, making a wifom kill simply isn't practical. Besides, if they wanted to kill someone to implicate another, they could have killed me, who attacked the doctor and yagami yesterday.
And as I said about the "crappy posts", I only answered which I could read in that post. Its not as if I'm going to go scouring threads just to protect myself from a point he brought up.
Oh well, too bad. I guess I should just continue voting you until you do :[

It's not only the refusal to answer in those posts that irk me, it's the lack of content otherwise. I get the impression you've been lounging around this game, safe as nobody can take issue with some of noncommittal positions you have taken.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #378 (isolation #42) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:01 am

Post by Simenon »

Besides, if they wanted to kill someone to implicate another, they could have killed me, who attacked the doctor and yagami yesterday.

Eh, thinking this over, it doesn't really make sense, but the rest of 377 I stand by.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #386 (isolation #43) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:31 am

Post by Simenon »

FaerieLord wrote:@Colin. As a mafia I'd pretty much Wifom the game. The town had nothing except confirmed townies, so confusing them using wifom is a pretty good move.

Also, as a doctor I'd either protect a mason or a high profile player. FLoC decided to protect a mason instead :/
Sure- so do I.

That being said, I will kill a threat whenever I'm able to hide it. IH hammered Daxam and attacked a few people. There's no real reason to risk another attack.

Right now, I'm going through what made sense to me then and pursuing it.

Regardless, there are other reasons to vote you anyhow.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #387 (isolation #44) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:32 am

Post by Simenon »

FaerieLord wrote:Also, there are at least 3 people that are posting less content than I am, so why aren't you voting them?
A heatherlou wagon wouldn't produce much- I'm using my gut on that. Haschel and Nano have both expressed strong opinions.

Besides, none of them are FaerieLord.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #388 (isolation #45) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:33 am

Post by Simenon »

If you can convince me to switch to someone else, I'm listening.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #394 (isolation #46) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:23 am

Post by Simenon »

FaerieLord wrote: Also, as for other mafia, I'll do a reread and get back to you ;)
Here's a reason.

chamber would be calling someone for someone to die by now.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #397 (isolation #47) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:53 am

Post by Simenon »

"as for the other mafia"? It's either a crappy joke (which I usually take the controversial side and call it scummy) or it's trying to implicate the almost confirmed townie.

If you don't want to clarify your reasons, go for it, but chamber was good at being useful too.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #418 (isolation #48) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:35 am

Post by Simenon »

I have the time, so this weekend (three days woot), I'm going to be doing analysis on as many people as possible. This is mostly for my benefit (analysis is not my friend), but hey, I may find something interesting.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #419 (isolation #49) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:37 am

Post by Simenon »

Original Roll String: 1d9
1 9-Sided Dice: (5) = 5
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #421 (isolation #50) » Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:16 am

Post by Simenon »

Haschel

#1 (post 8)- Random votes daxam
#2 (post 17)- Unvotes and votes lunalovegod
#3 (post 39)- Says random voting is useless. Think that flash's bandwagon vote on luna is scummy. And yet
#4 (post 64)- He puts a third vote on handbanana, with only the comment of "let's put someone else at -4".
#5 (post 75)- I'm having trouble taking HC's views on wagoning and switching votes, as well as his three previous posts, along with Post 39. This is, by the way, his first post without a bolded suspicion indicator.
#6 and #7 (posts 103-104)- Unvotes handbanana and votes Samruc. He gets the impression that he's deliberately posting without saying too much.
#8 (post 107)- Defends his playstyle and his lurking. Says that he is poking and prodding around for reactions. Continues that Samruc is posting without saying too much.
#9 (post 111)- Responds to Samruc's self pbp with "fair enough". Doesn't unvote (strangely). Comments on how he's learning about the value of pressure wagons. I think that makes post 39 even more interesting.
#10 (post 120)- Thinks flash's manson claim means he's clearly a serial killer.
#11 (post 122)- Joke.

-------Post 141--------- Simenon arrives. I dislike Haschel's apparent uselessness.

#12 (post 160)- Asks if the mod did not tell me if I was replacing. Believes mason claim, says I'm not the play today.
#13 (post 162)- Asks Faerielord what “LFR” means (it means me).
#14 (post 184)- Defends Samruc. Doesn’t think it’s scummy when a player asks for clarification. Unvotes and votes Adam, says he still believes the mason claim, but if Adam isn’t my mason partner, he’ll have to vote him.
#15 (post 187)- Unvotes due to mason claim.
#16 (post 190)- Explains my argument to FaerieLord
#17 (post 195)- Continues to explain my argument to FaerieLord. Makes his inactivity known.
#18 (post 210) Votes lunalovegod. Says that she has been very noncommittal this game.
#19 (post 267)- Apologizes for his lack of activity, and is rereading.
#20 (post 269)- Says he doesn’t like the replacements, criticizes IH’s fos and floc’s apparent distancing. Also says that he thinks players who vote Adam or Simenon are scummy. Promises another post.
#21 (post 296)- Is not on the FLOC wagon as he likes his luna vote and doesn’t want to vote a replacement, yet is watching FLOC closely.
#22 (post 319)- Votes FLOC.
#23 (329)- Tells FLOC that if he wants to wagon him, then do it.
#24 (post 347)- Unvotes due to cop claim.
#25 (post post 349)- Is wary of the Daxam wagon. Questions whether he’s a good alternative or we’re just doing it to get a lynch before deadline. Doesn’t like how Nano hasn’t posted any opinions, and votes him.

Day Two
#25 (post 420)- He’s on dial up, for which he apologizes for, and promises to vote soon.

Summary: Town. A bit of a lurker, and a bit inconsistent, but I find posts 8 and 9 genuine. Post 14 is a very ballsy move from a scum. Post 25 is scummy, as it switches his vote quickly around the deadline. I would love more content from HC, especially since this is the second day, but I’m putting him on my town list.

Original Roll String: 1d7
1 7-Sided Dice: (3) = 3
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #425 (isolation #51) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:36 am

Post by Simenon »

Eh, forget the dice.
Nanosauromo

#1 (Post 4)- Random vote
#2 (Post 9)- Helps a player out with his bold tags
#3 (Post 48)- Unvotes and votes Haut Boy for only posting once in the entire thread (lol).
#4 (Post 54)- Says there is a contradiction in FaerieLord’s posting.
#5 (Post 80)- Posts only these words: “Except, of course, if you’re not scum).
#6 (post 88)- Explains, using numbers (perhaps sarcastically), that lynching townies is a bad idea. No more content in this post.
#7 (post 99)- Unvotes and votes Daxam “for the sake of discussion”, to which he does not contribute.
#8 (post 118)- Says these words about flash’s claim: “Alrighty then…”. Nothing else is in the post.
#9 (post 211)- Is really confused. Asks to where the mason claim took place, despite quoting it in post 118.
#10 (post 216)- Posts a picture of Captain Obvious to FaerieLord’s post.
#11 (post 271)- Another “Alrighty then…” post, this time to scum101’s turban thingie.
#12 (post 306)- Just the word “Here”, nothing else.
#13 (post 383)- Says he’s here and “doesn’t know who to pressure.

Conclusion: Likely scum. One of our worst lurkers. It’s not so much the lurking of his posts, but the fact that so many aren’t serious, and so many have no content whatsoever. None have more than three or so lines of content, despite repeated requests. So basically, Nano ignores all requests for content despite still being able to say that he’s here every 50 posts or so.
Nano is probably #3 on the list right now.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #433 (isolation #52) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:33 am

Post by Simenon »

FaerieLord wrote:Look at the lovely bandwagon. At this rate, we'll speed lynch by the end of the page! Keep it up :D
scummy.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #440 (isolation #53) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:36 am

Post by Simenon »

Nano and Yagami: don't put words in my mouth. I never stated any reason why I found it to be scummy.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #445 (isolation #54) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:54 pm

Post by Simenon »

Everybody crack a joke and lynch the ones that can't make one.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #456 (isolation #55) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:06 am

Post by Simenon »

Why don't you just edit it out, noc?
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #460 (isolation #56) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:57 pm

Post by Simenon »

The voters on this wagon make me uncomfortable.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #464 (isolation #57) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:39 am

Post by Simenon »

Eh, I'll get to analysis over the weekend.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #482 (isolation #58) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:59 pm

Post by Simenon »

l. o. l.

we can go back to lynching fl/yagami now.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #483 (isolation #59) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:00 pm

Post by Simenon »

Setael too.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #487 (isolation #60) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:35 am

Post by Simenon »

Setael wrote:
Unvote; vote: FaerieLord

Simenon, are you saying you think I'm scum? If so, could you please give a reason?
Yes; maybe in the future. Currently you're not my first choice, so no.

Also, it is a
good
play to counterclaim the cop.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #488 (isolation #61) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:35 am

Post by Simenon »

The claimed cop, that is.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #504 (isolation #62) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:52 am

Post by Simenon »

I am slacking in my games, sorry. I will try getting to this by tomorrow.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #505 (isolation #63) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:26 am

Post by Simenon »

Heather:

Post #1- Tells everyone she will be inactive due to camp trip.
Post #2- Tries to unvote (doesn’t bold), as she doesn’t want her random vote to hold over the weekend. Interesting she bothered to vote at all.
Post #3- Fixes the bold.
Post #4- Two days later, votes handbanana as she wants him to talk more. Says she has a hunch about handbanana.
Post #5- Says she will try to be more active.
Post #6- Six days later, assures everyone she is here and reading the thread.
Post #7- Supported Daxam’s putting someone at -2. Supports mason claim 100%.
Post #8- Six days later assures us she will post more.
Post #9- Three days later clarifies flash’s original claim
Post #10- Missed a typo.
Post #11- Four days later, assures us she is keeping up, and votes FLOC.
Post #12- Adds more reasoning to her previous vote on handbanana.
Post #13- “@ FaerieLord: Naw, I don't see anything too scummy out of Faeren themselves right now”
Post #14- A very dramatic post expressing regret over the cop claim and votes Daxam.
Post #15- Seven days later apologizes for a computer problem.
Post #16- Realizes her suspicions were wrong and promises to reread.
Post #17- Six days later, assures us she is still playing.
Post #18- Seven days later votes Nano.

Conclusion: Neutral. She has a horrible propensity for bandwagoning and being ridiculously wrong, and of course she’s almost as bad as nano as far as lurking goes. Post 14 reads “shit, I almost ran up a doc!” as if she’s afraid of being responsible for it. I view post seven as a town tell though, as it seems heather wouldn’t be the type to defend Daxam at that point.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #507 (isolation #64) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:18 am

Post by Simenon »

moar content plz.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #519 (isolation #65) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:50 am

Post by Simenon »

Don't say who you are going to investigate.

Fos: Setael
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #527 (isolation #66) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:37 pm

Post by Simenon »

Why should you be alive?
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #809 (isolation #67) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:06 pm

Post by Simenon »

One of the best scumhunting jobs I've ever done.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #810 (isolation #68) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:08 pm

Post by Simenon »

Almost all of my in-game posts are serious. ):
SEND THE VECTOIDS

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”