OpposedForce
OpposedForce
Goon
OpposedForce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:28 am

Post by OpposedForce »

Hey everybody! I'll be replacing Knuck for this game session. I'll throw in what I think of players analysation.

Dusterhan (Replaced by CuriousKarmaDog)-
Simply a unhelpful player to the town. He goes off with a random vote on Sepiroth saying "I was going with the flow or... was I?" causing some confusion with the town on the post. People send their attention his way asking numerous amount of questions (I.E Who do you think is scum? Etc.) Instead he ignores all questions directed to him and asks for a votecount. No contribution what so ever to the discussion from him as he jokes around saying he wants to lurk. He then tries a weak attempt for people to stop putting him in the spotlight by stating "Why is everybody focusing their attention on me? Go to differnt people to find scum" A weak attempt to abstact attention from him. Hard to tell his alignment with all his useless posts and plays. Either newbie townie or bad scum.

Atticus-
I found him during my read posting making very short posts. He usually posts when somebody refers a question to him making him more reactive then proactive. Didn't really contribute much in his own words to the discussion. However I get a pro-town feeling on him.

Joost-
This is a player who I get a really strong pro-town vibe from. He contributes to the discussion alot and makes some very valid points. He says alot of things I agree with. Nothing suspicous I found on him.

Aimee-
Hasn't posted enough to get a grasping on her outlook,

SilverPhoniex-
Has hardly posted more than a few posts to the discussion. Can't get a read on him.

Nekka-Luicifer(replaced by vampyrusddg)-
Has posted hardly any content in his posts and posts very little. He didn't seem active in spotting out scum.

Destructor-
Contributes alot to the discussion which I admire but seems to push on TinVision a little too much actively trying to get him lynched even stating he want's him lynched (I'm pretty sure he stated that) However despite him trying to push agaisnt TinVision constantly I get a moderate pro-town vibe from him.

TinVision-
Now heres a player that makes me suspicous. He makes two random votes one leading on Knuck for a random reason. Then he later states it was for pressuring a player. I don't see how switching from one vote to the other in the random voting stage is going to apply pressure. Then he does another odd thing. He states in Post 102 that the case on Dusterhan is shaky and that people are jumpy. Then in Post 104 he Unvotes his oringal vote and votes Dusterhan explaining that he is lurking purposefully. It was the post after Nirp's post on how he actively lurks. He comes up with the reason on how he accidentally edited it out from the oringal post. I find it to strange of a concidence for that reason.
Vote: TinVision
for his eratic behavior.

Nirp-
Hasn't really added many new things in his own opinion which kind of hinders the discussion. Has repeated many said things and goes along with the crowd most of the time. Neatrual in my eyes.

Kabenon007
- Had been focusing alot of attention on Dustenhan trying to pressure him and bring up topics on him. Might of been eager to push agasint Dustenhan. Besides that he posts frequently and does throw in his own opinion in posts. Not sure of alignment but leaning towards Town.

Sephiroth-
He contributes to town discussion but has a agressive feel to it. Comes up with good points and theories. Leaning towards town.
The great blessing of mankind are within us and within our reach; but we shut our eyes, and like people in the dark, we fall foul upon the very thing we search for, without finding it.
Seneca (7 B.C. - 65 A.D.)
OpposedForce
OpposedForce
Goon
OpposedForce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:49 am

Post by OpposedForce »

joost wrote:Thanks for the list OpposedForce. I'd like to know one thing though. What do you think of how Knuck played the game?
Well I certaintly don't like his play on how he thinks Dusterhan was town and didn't see him as scummy but yet votes for him thinking the lynch would provide good information. I'm not sure what to make of the play seeing how his opinion doesn't suit well with his play. Pretty bad move if you ask me.

Aimee wrote:You just spent all of that explaining why he could be scum. Why then do you find him town?
Well I not so sure why I get a protown vibe from Atticus. Maybe I just posted down a feeling without looking at relevant information. I'll look on him later to see if my vibe suited well with his posts.
The great blessing of mankind are within us and within our reach; but we shut our eyes, and like people in the dark, we fall foul upon the very thing we search for, without finding it.
OpposedForce
OpposedForce
Goon
OpposedForce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:40 am

Post by OpposedForce »

Ergh. Sorry for my abscence. Let me do a re-read and I'll get back to you all.
OpposedForce
OpposedForce
Goon
OpposedForce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:10 am

Post by OpposedForce »

Please forgive me. I forgotten about this game and I thought I had more time to post today but I'm going to be busy. I ask that I not be replaced tommorow as I'll be avalible to post some content . Apologies to the mod and players.
OpposedForce
OpposedForce
Goon
OpposedForce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:00 am

Post by OpposedForce »

Re-read coming up.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”