Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #351 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:43 am

Post by Porochaz »

Hi, will read up later, and will make a post within the next 24 hours
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #354 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:43 am

Post by Porochaz »

Paradoxombie wrote:But I'd hope that the day could go on alot longer so I could explore some suspects. Does the speed at which I'm gaining bandwagon votes indicate scum presence?
Erm... no, it indicates that your scum... whats the point in hoping the day will go on longer so you can "explore some subjects" if your the one who looks like the main suspect? Shouldn't you be defending yourself instead? People have been saying your scum for a while now, and whilst my opinion of some people varied, I never got that impression with you... I think Groinhammers post 288 is quite a good one and goes a long way confirming my suspicions against you.

JDodge is next on my list, has he made any real contribution to the game, no he hasn't he sits there quietly and you all accept it. It might be his style but its not one that sits well with me... I want to see him post something real good, real soon...

In response to Groinhammer, I think timmers asked for a replacement due to his illness, personally IH has made some posts which don't look good and I personally wouldn't of played the way he has. However he did make some good posts and I agree with his stance on kaos and I dont think he should have been eaten for that and the events that preceeded it, as I think that was mainly Adel's silliness to prove a stupid point and kaos's stupidness.

Right in conclusion:
Timmers vote stands
and im suprised he hasnt been lynched yet.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #355 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:45 am

Post by Porochaz »

porochaz wrote: In response to Groinhammer, I think timmers asked for a replacement due to his illness
Try to rephrase that better, I think he asked for a replacement only because he was ill
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #358 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:23 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I wouldnt worry about it, from reading the thread I can see why you asked...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #360 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:53 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Paradoxombie wrote:
Porochaz wrote:whats the point in hoping the day will go on longer so you can "explore some subjects" if your the one who looks like the main suspect? .
I really don't know what you mean, but the longer the day goes on, the better the chance that someone simply slips up. What we actually do doesn't matter so much as long as we're discussing something. I'm pretty satisfied with the pressent pace.
Porochaz wrote: Shouldn't you be defending yourself instead?
Kinda hard since you really didn't give any reasons for voting me.
I used post groinhammers post 288 and the fact that none of your post ever feel 100% protown. I didn't really mean the pace of the game, what I meant was that your post felt like a "you shouldn't lynch me, you should try and find other people and see that there also scummy" post. Which may have been ok if you had backed it up with something but you didn't. I also notice your reply(on my reread of that page) to GH's post 288 (post 293) was quite weak.

Paradox wrote:
Porochaz wrote: People have been saying your scum for a while now, and whilst my opinion of some people varied, I never got that impression with you... I think Groinhammers post 288 is quite a good one and goes a long way confirming my suspicions against you.
I don't understand this sentence, could you rephrase it?
A lot of people have said you look scummy. I agree with them. I then use GH's post 288 along with what I said above as evidence.
Paradox wrote:
Porochaz wrote: In response to Groinhammer, I think timmers asked for a replacement due to his illness, personally IH has made some posts which don't look good and I personally wouldn't of played the way he has. However he did make some good posts and I agree with his stance on kaos and I dont think he should have been eaten for that and the events that preceeded it, as I think that was mainly Adel's silliness to prove a stupid point and kaos's stupidness.
Gah! Why do I deserve to be suspected for voting Kaos and Khev while IH doesn't?
Well, I technically am IH, so blaming myself won't get me places and I never disagreed with you lynching Khev, your quick change of heart is what getting you there...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #362 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:01 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Here we go... although it makes the game a lot easier if you have a seperate tab/page open whilst your replying to go back and research these posts, as there likely to be brought up. (Not a critism, just a suggestion)
groinhammer wrote:
#57 xombie hammers Kaosfere - now the thing is, I understand why he would vote b/c Kaos was doing all sorts of weird things, but after the first lynch happened so quickly the hammer kinda shut Kaos up. Hindsight
is
a perfect science - but given the other things that have happened, yr. hammer on Kaos now looks more like a hammer to get rid of a town, rather than how it looked at the time, which was impatience.

Also note that at this point, that was only yr. 3rd post in this game.
xombie#107 wrote:Can the people voting Khelvaster please carefully lay out the reasons for their vote? I don't necessarily suspect them, but if he ends up being a mislynch we're back to nothing to scumhunt but a bandwagon with no reasoning.
This implies that you don't think Khelv is scum, yet 4hrs later you say that Khelv tops yr. scumlist compared to IH. This struck me as odd to say the least, especially seeing as IH has come across as scum so strongly (see my previous posts). Incidentally, this is the same thing that Streeflo picked up on.

You then vote Streeflo in #125 - OMGUS as far as I can see.

You then randomly vote-switch with no explanation as to why you no longer want to vote Streeflo anymore & decide to hammer Khelv for, as far as I can see extremely weak reasons, especially when compared to the Kaos hammer. Now this was a little controversial b/c there was a miscount on the votes by Ryan, but I then you did explicitly state that you thought you were hammering (#165) so still a hammer I think you'll have to agree.

I know that you gave reasoning after the hammer, but that's the problem - it was
after
the hammer (hindsight again..) which kinda negates that for me I'm afraid.

& then we have the very strange #199 where you ask me to explain my suspicion of IH (this made me look at yr. history a great deal more). You then quickly retract this when questioned - just weird man.

Then I had the problem that I was going on holiday, so decided to post #208 the way I did. As I saw things, a town player would actually complain a/b this (at least a little - didn't you find it even slightly weird that I worded things that way???); however you completely ignored it which I saw as a kinda reverso-OMGUS - left things for a while & then asked for the prod & subsequent vote on me when you knew (yeah, not believing you missing that, probably to do with the fact
xombie wrote:Vote: Groinhammer a little motivation to post when he gets back
...so basically you knew that I'd gone away) & no, it wasn't
just
to do with the prod, as I said that was more suspicious than not. It was to do with the vote dude.

A number of yr. posts since then have come across as ambiguous & weak (e.g. #244, #246 and the responce to this post)

Which brings us back to the present day!(from post 288)
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #365 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:15 am

Post by Porochaz »

No I think your vote was scummy
groinhammer wrote:
xombie wrote:
Vote: Groinhammer a little motivation to post when he gets back
...so basically you knew that I'd gone away) & no, it wasn't just to do with the prod, as I said that was more suspicious than not. It was to do with the vote dude.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #367 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:36 pm

Post by Porochaz »

ryan wrote:
With 9 Alive it's 4 to Lynch
Erm... groin...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #368 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:38 pm

Post by Porochaz »

never mind I just realised you already had your vote on him
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #370 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:28 am

Post by Porochaz »

Mod can we get another prod on SirT please
He said he was re reading the thread 5 days ago and he's not posted since...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #374 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:00 am

Post by Porochaz »

ryan not that it matters but can you change Timmers2001 name to mine, thanks

Early on in my notes, what is sub-titled "Post 57" I have FoS - Paradoxombie. This post was where he hammered kaos. So I'm not voting the "easy target" for the sake of it and just out of interest DS, why aren't the replacements allowed to vote for PX? If he's as you say the easy target then hes obviously giving off scummy vibes and in my "top 3" (which I won't disclose) he is top, having not given me much to suggest he is townie.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #377 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:42 am

Post by Porochaz »

DeathSauce wrote:When did I say you're not "allowed" to vote px? Obviously I agree that he is giving off scummy vibes, it just seems convenient for the replacements of the player I found to be the scummiest to come in and attack the player that already has the most votes on him.

It's suspicious and I'm pointing it out, that's all.
Thats ok, I also find him scummy, therefore my votes on him.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #387 (isolation #12) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:41 am

Post by Porochaz »

3 to lynch now?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #389 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:44 am

Post by Porochaz »

JDodge hasn't talked for a while now, he needs to post something substantial and because of this I
vote:JDodge
until he proves me otherwise...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #391 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:46 am

Post by Porochaz »

K thanks for that I thought I read it somewhere...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #397 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:10 am

Post by Porochaz »

DeathSauce wrote: My suspicion is that he is trying to look like town by appearing to get a jump on scum hunting, but he puts a caveat on his vote by saying he just wants to hear from JDodge, leaving him free to easily unvote.
No, I think he's scummy, he says nothing and is not benifiting the town in anyway. What I want is for him to change that, speak more, give me something more to go on than yes/no/thats interesting/vote streeflo. You asked for him to explain why he wants us to vote for streeful, can you see him posting more that 10 words for this?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #420 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:50 am

Post by Porochaz »

For aftergame analysis: Why do you play like that, if it makes you look scummy, even just before someone is about to hammer you...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #423 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:33 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Sir Tornado wrote:
Porochaz wrote:For aftergame analysis: Why do you play like that, if it makes you look scummy, even just before someone is about to hammer you...
It is not scummy if you always do it.
If you make it your playstyle constantly then people can never tell if your scum or town. I mean it'll always be 50-50 never "oh JDodge said X which I think is protown" or "JDodge must be scum because he said Y" Its just "JDodge never posts enough content in his posts, so he could be either". Its not protown behavour, we gave him a chance to defend himself, he didn't therefore the only choice I thought was to lynch.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #427 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:42 pm

Post by Porochaz »

would you expand on that point please?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #431 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:59 am

Post by Porochaz »

I didnt get a prod... Im still waiting for Streeflo to... do anything really...considering he made a random comment instead of posting something useful
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #433 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:57 am

Post by Porochaz »

K got it now... but just recieved within the last 2 hours
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #434 (isolation #21) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:01 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Streeflo wrote:No! METAGAMING IS FOR LOSERS.
Let's get back to the game.

groinhamme might have hammered jdodge because he could get away with it. Maybe.

I need to look at the replacements in this game again...
k
vote Streeflo
for not giving me a suitable answer and then trying to pass the suspicion onto someone else. (and for also not making a post abou why he needs to lok at replacements
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #437 (isolation #22) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:20 am

Post by Porochaz »

very little though... looking mainly for Deathsauce's opinion of Estes last post, but really anyone posting anything will do
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #443 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:05 pm

Post by Porochaz »

K quick flyby post before I go to sleep, just to show I havent forgotten about my games (better than some people in this one mind you) I think ds is scummy but not groin, Ive found him to be an active protown most of the time, lost my notes... but from what I remember I believe this to be true. Will post explanation on ds if needed but def. not tonight.

Never gonna get a proper answer from Streeflo, am I? Sir Tornado/Zodiac are we going to get anything from them? For 7 people in this game, only 4 are properly playing.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #445 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:15 am

Post by Porochaz »

I like Oman, Im not really sure why, he made me laugh once... anyway, I mistook what you said, streeflo, however your comments are still slightly random. Besides as long as you dont play with meta as you primary goal for lynching people I think its ok to use to a degree. Having said that Ive only metad JDodge in this game so far.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #451 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:52 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Groin I was talking about you as protown. I was saying ds as scummy. I thought it as general feelings, just sticking stuff out there. Currently though I dont have a desire to vote you just yet hence why my vote was on Streeflo, I think its best not to jump into things as I did with jdodge (even though it seemed like the smart choice) so
unvote
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #452 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:55 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Also px I felt scummy vibes from you early on, but px was just a bit more obvious. JDodge was next on the list for lack of posting content and then you were 3rd. I am not OMGUSing you as A. Im not voting you and B. Your not voting me. The streeflo vote was to pressurise him into giving me some answers.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #462 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:59 am

Post by Porochaz »

Actually they both could be scum, however I doubt it. Why? You latched onto IH even though the DA lynch was done by accident, his stance on kaos was clear but you kept a vote on him almost all the time. When I come along you still try and latch onto me with the old IH arguments (which is fair to an extent) and my JDodge early vote. Now this I wouldn't hammer let alone vote you for. However in my reread I read your relationship px, you never actually vote for him but you agree with what people say. This strongly makes me think you were distancing but were not ready to sacrifice one of your mafia buddies. Both these reasons I think allows me to be safe with
vote Deathsauce
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #465 (isolation #28) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:13 am

Post by Porochaz »

1 left...
mod can we get a post properly or replace thingie on Sir Tornado, he hasnt posted in 10 days and his constant inactivity is not cool
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #467 (isolation #29) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:15 am

Post by Porochaz »

k thank you
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #472 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:03 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Doing a bit better now... however the last scum is hard to place, I would be tempted to say Sir/ T on the basis that even before his exams he didnt post much but experience tells me that thats not a reliable scum tell, Im also interested in looking into what JDodge had against Streeflo. Unfortunetly thats not going to be easy...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #478 (isolation #31) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:14 am

Post by Porochaz »

I tend to get ill after a big drinking session (Wednesday) which is more runny nose/ feeling sick than a hangover type thing... but Im ok now. Sorry Ryan asked...

Back to the game. I am a bit iffy putting my vote on anyone just yet, especially until S/T reenters the discussion (thats not to say we shouldnt its just I wont put a vote down until then unless circumstances change dramatially). I think we need more discussion before we lynch anyone else. 3 wrong lynches in 7 pages was not a good start. Were almost at the finish we dont want to do that again (which would incidentally put us at lylo).
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #480 (isolation #32) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:38 am

Post by Porochaz »

Question:How do you see the posts made in this thread by one particular person?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #485 (isolation #33) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:25 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Tis ok we got told that... Sorry the way I was working it out was the wrong way. We never get a lylo. The last mafia can only win if the town kill everybody else.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #493 (isolation #34) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:59 am

Post by Porochaz »

Thats assuming you arent scum and I havent worked that one out yet... so here's the thing... I won't lynch people on the basis that they aren't posting that would be very stupid of me, especialy if you are scum. Or Estes cause lets face it we don't know. Sir/T has till Saturday to post or I agree with that lynch. This is purely because he said a couple of days Im giving him 6 (since he last posted).

Mod can we get a prod on Streeflo

and I would want to keep GH just now...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #505 (isolation #35) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:36 am

Post by Porochaz »

Im going to maintain my stance of not voting Sir/T until the weekend to give him a chance to speak.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #511 (isolation #36) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:10 am

Post by Porochaz »

To be honest
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #512 (isolation #37) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:12 am

Post by Porochaz »

Sorry my computer has a mind of its own...

To be honest Miztef if you want to get into this game properly Id read it all as a lot of it is relevant. However the first and last 5 pages (I think) are the most relevant as its where most of the lynching happened and peoples reactions to it.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #516 (isolation #38) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:01 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Although I lynched JDodge for not speaking enough and Groin hammered as JDodge said he was going on a hunch... Its not good play and an easy way to getting yourself lynched...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #526 (isolation #39) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:01 am

Post by Porochaz »

I dont know why I didnt pick up on this earlier.

The replacements that ended with Miztef:
rj
Gatorguy
Zodiac
ChronX
Miztef.

rj didn't post.

Gatorguy seems to follow px and ds on there stance of IH except for one post where he says px/ds (cant remember who) is being harsh towards IH, then 2 of his posts later he claims everyone should vote IH and HATE HATE HATE. Bit weird.

Zodiac came next, whilst she seemed to be suspicous of px she did in the end vote for Streeflo. Apart from the mostly one liners and the lurking, nothing especially scummy here.

ChronX, suggests we take out the lurkers, I refuse, he gets annoyed so asks to be replaced

Miztef suggests we try "picking off a player or 2" similar to ChronX. Again picking off random players seems to me to be in the scums favour.

So looking back on the whole thread I think my vote is safe as
vote Miztef
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #529 (isolation #40) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:05 am

Post by Porochaz »

Miztef wrote:@Porochaz:

ChronX did vote for deathsauce which was helpful in his lynch. Would a Mafia ChronX do such a thing?
To distance himself from deathsauce. The ds lynch was inevitable methinks.
Gatorguy also had his suspicions of Deathsauce, in his first post actually.
Yes but its overshadowed by the whole "kill IH" thing...
As to ChronX's asking for replacement, it can easily be (and probably is, since I know he was town) pure annoyance at the town. This action can be interpreted as town or scum equally.
K what do you think of ChronX's post suggesting we lynch GH, Streeflo and Sir/T in that order?
Although Gator's actions can be deemed odd, they are confused actions. Scum usually have a plan of some sort behind there actions, Gator's actions are not particularly formulated, and I would argue, are confused townie actions.
I would agree with you if he was an experienced player but he joined in May 2007, this makes him iffy to me, I find newbie scum sort of explode as they dont know what there doing...
As for myself, I never suggested random killings, I'm just suggesting to get on with the killing. Is there any real reason for stalling at this time, we all have our suspects, let's just get going with the lynching. You yourself have just sent out your vote, with weak evidence, and yet you believe I am suspicious for asking to lynch kitty/tornado (I do admit my evidence is not particularly strong as well, but it is definitely not 'random' as you say)
I didn't say your vote was random as you say you have put evidence in there. It was this bit that made me feel that you were being random
Honestly though, I do believe just picking off a player or 2 right now would be helpful. The town would still be at a good advantage, and we may just hit the scum and not waste time bickering about unimportant details.
You say lets get on with the lynching, Ive given my evidence on why I think you should be lynched, its greater than my suspicion of the other players atm. So thats my vote put down.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #535 (isolation #41) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:10 pm

Post by Porochaz »

One down, four to go, whoevers the mafia is doing a great job...

Porochaz/IH/timmers2001 were town
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #536 (isolation #42) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:11 pm

Post by Porochaz »

btw thats my first lynch, thanks all, this was a good game for me whilst it lasted.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #602 (isolation #43) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:45 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I enjoyed this game whilst I was in it, thanks everyone.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #605 (isolation #44) » Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:24 am

Post by Porochaz »

It was close though... I thought it was a surefire win after DS got lynched... but then never would have gone for g-hammer or Sir Tornado I was quite sure they were town whilst I was in

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”