Mini 518: Underground Mafia, The Nightmare is Over!

GunslingerKB
GunslingerKB
Townie
GunslingerKB
Townie
Townie

Post Post #38 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:03 pm

Post by GunslingerKB »

/confirm (Sorry guys, internet got buggy :(... Should be better tommorow night. If not I can prob. post monday.)

VOTE: Korlash-His conformation message and his avatar's smile are equally fake.
-The Gunslinger-
GunslingerKB
GunslingerKB
Townie
GunslingerKB
Townie
Townie

Post Post #45 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:22 am

Post by GunslingerKB »

Well, I think we can pretty much all agree it is still in the random voting stage, and i can assure you, its just because that smile annoys me :)
-The Gunslinger-
GunslingerKB
GunslingerKB
Townie
GunslingerKB
Townie
Townie

Post Post #181 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:41 am

Post by GunslingerKB »

WOW....fast game....My internet connection at my house went down the night that this went active (ugh) and mafiascum is blocked at my school. This sucks. I posted the other morn at a friends house, and right now I am at my Dads office. I am trying to find ways to post whenever possible until my internet is fixed.

Speculation:

Jitsu: Good analyzing

Mexal: I dont think your scummy, just aggressive as you noted.

Jitsu and Mexal seem to be butting heads a little too much as the thinkers to be mafia together.

Korlash: = the jumpy townie(probably)

Sudo: I dunno......kinda fishy IMO.

Mitzef: Seems scummy, but Im not sure he is.

Vote: Jitsu
I felt earlier on that he may have been trying to act like he was analyzing everything to sort out the scum. But I have a vibe telling me that he is acting. Im not 100% sure of this, but he is one of the few people that haven't been considered the slightest bit scummy, and I kinda feel he has.I figure at this point, a random lynch on someone that seems scummy would be a good idea. I dont think voting sudo_nym out at this point would really hurt anything either. (Note: My vote for jitsu isnt really trying to campaign to get him out. I just wanted to state my concern. If nothing else shows up against him, I will probably unvote. )
-The Gunslinger-
GunslingerKB
GunslingerKB
Townie
GunslingerKB
Townie
Townie

Post Post #192 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:05 am

Post by GunslingerKB »

I think Jitsu sees what I mean, but other than that, what I feel is hard to put down. What seems like acting from him may be him really analyzing things. And yea. I probably shouldnt have voted anyway.
Unvote: Jitsu

now that I have thourougjly read a few more posts, I think sudo_nym is really the way we should go first day. He seems a little wonky.
Vote: Sudo

And that post by me was really stupidly dumb. I just went back and read it and pretty much laughed at my own stupidity. It was too early for me... *yawn*
-The Gunslinger-
GunslingerKB
GunslingerKB
Townie
GunslingerKB
Townie
Townie

Post Post #195 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:13 am

Post by GunslingerKB »

Oh...yea sorry....

Scummyness List: (Excluding Me of course)
1.Sudo
2. Anata
3. Mitzef
4. Korlash
5.Jerubaal
6.oEJo
7.CKD
8. Jitsu
9.Abstract
10.Jayalay
11.Mexal
-The Gunslinger-
GunslingerKB
GunslingerKB
Townie
GunslingerKB
Townie
Townie

Post Post #196 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:14 am

Post by GunslingerKB »

Oh yeah, Ill be back later today. Im going to go buy a 360 right now.
-The Gunslinger-
GunslingerKB
GunslingerKB
Townie
GunslingerKB
Townie
Townie

Post Post #223 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:38 pm

Post by GunslingerKB »

Ok....You caught me..................Im a noob.

When I mention Jitsu and voted in my first actual gameplay post, I said a really confusing pile of junk about how i thought about it. But basically I will break down how it should have came out.

Jitsu seemed and has seemed to be virtually a non-mafia player. i felt as though that most people here didnt see him as scummy, yet a good analyzer. I didnt really want to vote him out. What I placed as a vote, i should have instead placed as a FOS. Mainly just to let people open their eyes to a possibility that they maybe hadnt considered. All the bull placed in between the lines of that post didnt really mean too much at all. I dont really consider Jitsu too scummy after all. Earlier in the day though, I hadnt had a chance to read thouroughly through all of the posts, so i kinda just tried to spurt something.

In my next post, I clearly tried to evade my first post, and did it in a very lazy way. It made me seem even more suspicous, and that was understandable.
The list...well...after #4, the scummyness factor wasnt even really there.

I have realized I cant just post off the wall crap to try to get discussion going about something. Il make sure my gameplay is tighter now. I also have internet at my house now, so my posting will be normal again.
-The Gunslinger-
GunslingerKB
GunslingerKB
Townie
GunslingerKB
Townie
Townie

Post Post #356 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:01 am

Post by GunslingerKB »

SO So sorry....my internet went DONW AGAIN!!!! I have to work tonight and will be able to post tommorow....SO SOORRYY!!!!
-The Gunslinger-
GunslingerKB
GunslingerKB
Townie
GunslingerKB
Townie
Townie

Post Post #446 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:09 pm

Post by GunslingerKB »

Ok...I should be ok now. But that all sucked. Ill try to get some content-rich posts in when I get a moment. But for now, ill comment a bit.

I would say that our best lynch options for today would be mitzef or anata. There have been many points made over the course of these pages, and Mitz and anata have both done suspicious things. The way i figure, Anata would be a good first day choice. She clearly made some summy statements, and we all have picked up on them.

(Sorry for the inactivity, there have been some toubles in the family, aside from the internet fiasco.)
-The Gunslinger-
GunslingerKB
GunslingerKB
Townie
GunslingerKB
Townie
Townie

Post Post #447 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:12 pm

Post by GunslingerKB »

And Korlash, I didnt see your post as I posted mine, but I would say to you, from the actions from Anata, some could deduce that she could have been scum anyway. Would it really matter how the replacement acted if we had already gotten scmmy vibes from the role?
-The Gunslinger-
GunslingerKB
GunslingerKB
Townie
GunslingerKB
Townie
Townie

Post Post #449 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:28 pm

Post by GunslingerKB »

Good points...I dont even remember who my vote is on right now. So.
Unvote
...We should give them a chance, and especially get their unbiased opinions.
-The Gunslinger-
GunslingerKB
GunslingerKB
Townie
GunslingerKB
Townie
Townie

Post Post #470 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:50 pm

Post by GunslingerKB »

Oh yeah...it was kinda mixed in, but bolded, I unvoted at the end of page 18.

I have to say that I agree with all of Mexals and Jitsus posts on this page about Anata being the lynch for today. If we let a replacement jump in, if they are anything like Mexal they could, as he said, just spin right out of it.

And , i too agree this day is probably only stalling at this point. I also dont see too much harm in this, as it seems that most people are okay with it.

Vote: Anata
-The Gunslinger-
GunslingerKB
GunslingerKB
Townie
GunslingerKB
Townie
Townie

Post Post #473 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:03 pm

Post by GunslingerKB »

They clearly said that we should lynch before the replacement comes because they could spin out of it, and because they couldnt really give us good information anyway.
Yeah... I don't want to keep seeming like I am defending Anata here but that is more or less another "I agree with what they said" vote... You all know my feelings on that matter already...

But if you guys feel so confident in whatever case you have against her go ahead... I will be saying I told you so tomorrow... bank on it...

Gunslinger wrote:
I have to say that I agree with all of Mexals and Jitsus posts on this page about Anata being the lynch for today.

Ok I decided to be fair and look at each of Jitsu's and Mexal's points for Anata being today's lynch on THIS PAGE! to be honest... there is not a single point on this page of why she is in anyway scum... Only points on why replacements should not be given any chance to defend themselves and should be lynched before joining... (Exaggeration I know but you get my point more or less =D)

So Unvote:, Vote: GunslingerKB

Your vote was not even an "I agree with them!" vote... it was an "I agree with their points that I didn't even read" vote... I will be honest I still have to go back and fully read your case against Anata, but Gunslinger just said his reasons were on this page and yet there are none.. so he is a liar, and is more or less acting strange and scummy to me

How did you not see the "reasons" i was talking about. I didnt say anything about the posts on this page saying she was scum. I said I agreed wiht mexal and jitsu on her being the lynch for today. Everything that could be said on Anata being scum has pretty much already been said, and its about retarted for me to reiterate everything that has been said. Both jitsu and Mexal voted for Anata, and you didnt jump onto them like you did me.

Korlash, you keep defending Anata. And now you take a stab at me. You seem dire to make me look like scum, even though half the people in this game have realized im pretty much ust a newb. It seems as though you know Anata is scum, and that your trying to protect a teamate. Why else would you be jumping on the weaker player that has made some dumb posts? (Ie: Me)

I thought earlier that you were scum, and now I think you are. Many people made clear posts about why Anata would be scum, and you just seemed to "fail to understand why she could be" Now it seems like your trying to tturn the attention from Anata onto me. Just because of some weak post i made. (Again, sorry. I would have let you all replace my newbiness, but with three people gone, I figure I should just stay.)

Unvote: Anata Vote:Korlash
I think your scum afraid your parteners going to die.
-The Gunslinger-
GunslingerKB
GunslingerKB
Townie
GunslingerKB
Townie
Townie

Post Post #495 (isolation #13) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:37 pm

Post by GunslingerKB »

God, this day needs to end. I know we are waiting on replacements, but there is nothing important being discussed right now. What should happen?
-The Gunslinger-
GunslingerKB
GunslingerKB
Townie
GunslingerKB
Townie
Townie

Post Post #527 (isolation #14) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:24 pm

Post by GunslingerKB »

Sorry guys, ill reread and post before the night is up. :D
-The Gunslinger-
GunslingerKB
GunslingerKB
Townie
GunslingerKB
Townie
Townie

Post Post #638 (isolation #15) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:15 pm

Post by GunslingerKB »

Korlash, you just keep talking with the random junk that doesnt matter. I know I dont get a chance to post much, but you litter the thread unessicarily.
-The Gunslinger-
GunslingerKB
GunslingerKB
Townie
GunslingerKB
Townie
Townie

Post Post #653 (isolation #16) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:17 pm

Post by GunslingerKB »

Mitzef, I do not believe that I "plopped" on it. I stated that him coming after me the way he did was because it seemed that he may have been trying to protect anata. Im pretty sure thats how I said it.

And I guess,
unvote:Korlash
: seeing as he claimed roleblocker. But keep in mind that he didn't say he was town.
-The Gunslinger-
GunslingerKB
GunslingerKB
Townie
GunslingerKB
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1268 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:48 pm

Post by GunslingerKB »

Good game town. The first night I missteped and protected Korlash over Mexal, noob mistake on my part. I seriously had Mexal as my gut instinct, then changed it last second, stupid me. Then, I protected Jitsu, and when I checked back in on the game saw that you were still alive and that there wasn't a NK. So I guess Jitsu was indeed targeted?

Good game, sorry for my nubyness.

This couldn't wait?
-Mod
-The Gunslinger-
GunslingerKB
GunslingerKB
Townie
GunslingerKB
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1313 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:31 pm

Post by GunslingerKB »

I didn't set off with the strategy to lurk...at all. But once I saw I couldn't argue worth a crap yet, i just tried to be quiet. Then I realized that that wouldn't work either, and hence resigned and saved Jitsu with the logic that everyone probably figured that he was town and the mafia would target.

Like jitsu, this was my first game. Unlike Jitsu, I did maybe half of a read through. I actually even unqued myself from the normal mini and swithced to newb, but then NabNab sent the message anyway.

Im gonna give Mafia a few more tries, but right now, Normal mini is rough...
-The Gunslinger-

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”