Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:55 am

Post by Miztef »

I'm here ^^.

I'll
unvote
cause I have no idea what's going on yet.

re-reading now, This game looks really interesting, and not upsurdly long. Let's just finish off the last mafia in 1 swoop ^^.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:05 am

Post by Miztef »

I scanned through the votes of the scum, and all alive players.

Estes - attacked both scum

Porochaz - was attacked by scum

Streeflo - was attacked by scum

Sir Tornado - Has not attacked scum, has not been attacked by scum

groinhammer - attacked scum

Just based on that, I'm gonna jump the gun and
Vote: Sir Tornado
. Town is in a great position anyway, so why not take some risks.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:38 am

Post by Miztef »

thank you Estes.

I've read most of your posts, and you have played quite pro-town. I believe you were on the kill for both scum, many + points to that.

Streeflo has been mentioned by the scum a great many times. I believe they were trying to lynch him, and therefore, he is unlikely scum.

Grionhammer did attack the scum at some point, however, both scum seemed careful to not vote him. I have some suspicion of him.

Sir Tornado is way up on the scum list though. Many of his posts of struck me as scummy, and he has not voted for a scum, and no scum has voted him. I will clarify my position on this soon.

If anyone has the time, could I get mention of any key points in the game? A crazy hammer, and suspicious unvote, anything that has been a hot topic basically.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:43 am

Post by Miztef »

groinhammer wrote:
I reacted shocked to DS being scum b/c I was - it was an honest reaction.
??? I don't get it
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:50 am

Post by Miztef »

wow, now Sir Tornado replaced.

If it wasn't clinched before that Sir Tornado was the correct play, it is now.

Bookitty can't be expected to defend Sir Tornado's actions, I am going to keep my vote on Bookitty, if anyone wants to join me, please do so.

we've got a 5-1 mafia ratio here, honestly, what's the harm?
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:43 am

Post by Miztef »

@bootkitty:

Thankfully you are not a horrible replacement. I was basically checking your reaction, although, I do think you are still very scummy, at least you didn't outright show it.

By "Attacked" I meant an actual vote. I didn't even count FoS's or such.

Honestly though, I do believe just picking off a player or 2 right now would be helpful. The town would still be at a good advantage, and we may just hit the scum and not waste time bickering about unimportant details.

Of course, everyone should be expected to defend themselves as usual, and I am not suggesting to sacrifice myself (as I know that would harm the town), however, I see no harm in lynching off 1 or 2 of the most suspicious players very soon.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:38 am

Post by Miztef »

@Porochaz:

While your points may or may not valid, there are some plus points for myself / my replacements.

ChronX did vote for deathsauce which was helpful in his lynch. Would a Mafia ChronX do such a thing?

Gatorguy also had his suspicions of Deathsauce, in his first post actually.

As to ChronX's asking for replacement, it can easily be (and probably is, since I know he was town) pure annoyance at the town. This action can be interpreted as town or scum equally.

Although Gator's actions can be deemed odd, they are confused actions. Scum usually have a plan of some sort behind there actions, Gator's actions are not particularly formulated, and I would argue, are confused townie actions.

As for myself, I never suggested random killings, I'm just suggesting to get on with the killing. Is there any real reason for stalling at this time, we all have our suspects, let's just get going with the lynching. You yourself have just sent out your vote, with weak evidence, and yet you believe I am suspicious for asking to lynch kitty/tornado (I do admit my evidence is not particularly strong as well, but it is definitely not 'random' as you say)
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:02 pm

Post by Miztef »

This is gonna seem completely OMGUS, but I don't agree with any of Porochaz's logic, and I believe it is not bad play driving him, but scummy play.

He skews what I say and uses faulty logic to counter argue points.
For example, whose to say how much experience gator actually had? Just because he joined in may? How about other sites, how many games did he play?

Was the deathsauce lynch inevitable? I don't think so.
Again picking off random players seems to me to be in the scums favour.
I didn't say your vote was random as you say you have put evidence in there. It was this bit that made me feel that you were being random
I think that's pretty close to saying I was condoning random votes.

I'm gonna go right ahead and hammer him, if he's not scum, so be it. I will take whatever responsibility is fair for hammering him.

Unvote Vote: Porochaz
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:04 pm

Post by Miztef »

I didn't preview, so I didn't see kitty's post before I posted btw. You can choose to believe this or not, I'm just mentioning for whatever may come up.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:26 pm

Post by Miztef »

meh, I'm not even all that surprised he was town. My top suspicion is still bookitty. I'm willing to jump on a gh vote as well.

Why? Simply because bookitty has never voted against a mafia, and no mafia against her. In a game with so little votes needed to lynch, every vote is very important, and therefore, scum are extra likely to keep off eachother's back.

Estes and Streeflo have helped in the lynch of mafia, which is massive + points in a game like this.

Most else in the thread is "fluff", sure, there's the helpful comment here and there, but a scum can be helpful as well. I have only quick read through the game, but with no claiming in this game, there is very little to go off expect votes.

At this time, I know it looks like I am scum. I basically just crush a townie without a second thought.

Since there is no protection of scumbuddies anymore, what info can we truely gain anymore? NOTHING. That's right. nothing.

The only posts worth analyzing are posts from when at least 2 scum were alive. There could be protection of each other then.

That is to say, only posts that take evidence from back then are pointful. The last scum can say whatever the hell he/she wants now, since they have no one to protect or care about. Their only goal is the same as everyone elses, to stay alive.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (isolation #10) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:00 am

Post by Miztef »

@bookitty: It's not so much that I have a great reason to vote gh, just I have great reasons to NOT vote estes and streeflo.

As scum, is there really a good reason to rush? I could continually say "helpful" things as scum at this time, and look good, (as you are doing bookitty), however, anything said from this point that talks about things happening after deathsauce died can be said equally from a scum or town player. There is no one the scum has to protect but him/her self. Which is the same goal as everyone else now.

I am probably going to do a reread of sir tornado and gh's posts, see what evidence I can come up with.

Whatever the case, I don't agree with estes or streeflo as the lynch today. They have enough good marks in my books that I find it quite unlikely they are scum.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (isolation #11) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:06 pm

Post by Miztef »

I do care about hitting scum, I just have almost all the info I need already. I see no reason to continue bickering about who to lynch. Everyone has their top suspects already set.

Sure, scum could slip up, but it's pretty much equally likely for town to slip up at this point. The goal of every player at this point is to stay alive. I don't see how a scum would be more likely to make a mistake then town.

I'm not going to count your suspicions against me as OMGUS, but it's not founded on much solid evidence. I've always been an impatient player, and in this game it actually makes very little difference if we go long days or short days. All the useful evidence is already out there, Everyone is just gonna be looking for evidence that makes them look better, and others look worse.

I'm gonna
vote: Bookitty
already, just to show I'm serious that I believe there is little use in prolonging the days. (Although, it is worth waiting at least 3-5 days between each day just to give players a chance to give in any comments on each lynch, and re-evaluate past evidence)
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:16 am

Post by Miztef »

We are nearing the final stretches of the game, and you vote me (in a 2 votes to lynch situation) based purely on gut?

Are you just saying gut, but actually have some evidence against me? Or are you honestly just gonna vote me off cause your gut tells you to?

I don't particularly mind if I'm voted off, since you are gonna go after Bookitty after anyway, but seriously, no evidence at all?

I think I just hit one of those WIFOM moments kitty mentioned before. ugh.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:41 am

Post by Miztef »

Bookitty, I do show evidence in post 528 and 533. Looking back, Streeflo does present some evidence against me as well, it's just he outright says he's going on gut instinct.

Oh well, this stuff we are bickering about can easily be from scum or town. I won't be voting Streeflo based on that, so I see no point in arguing it further.

My top suspicions are Bookitty and GH. I also did suspect Porochaz, more so then GH actually, I just turned out to be worng. At least 2 of those top 3 suspicions had to be wrong, and that's why I'm not all that surprised he turned out town.

If I do get lynched at this point, all I can say is that Bookitty should go next. Purely based on the fact that no scum has voted her, and she has never voted a scum. (I don't even believe she has ever FoSed or similar a scum). I'm referring to Sir T as well here.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:03 pm

Post by Miztef »

simple answer bookitty: I'm trying to make myself look better.

Shocking isn't it, not bothering to find evidence against myself.

I did look into it though, and I was voted on by deathsauce (as you said), but it's meaningless info to me, because I'm aware that I'm town.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:04 pm

Post by Miztef »

I'm gonna
unvote

After all my brutal attacks on you kitty, you have held remarkably strong. I will lay off you for now and consider other cases. Most notably, groin hammer.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (isolation #16) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:39 am

Post by Miztef »

You're right Estes. GH looks to be the most likely mafia. I'm afraid to vote for him though, based on the fact that if he is town, I'm almost certainly next to be lynched, and then probably bookitty. In the case that you or Streeflo are mafia, it is most likely you will win.

I will build a fair case against GH shortly, and then I will vote. If I cannot find a good case against him, I guess I will just have to look into other players.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #17) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:01 am

Post by Miztef »

groinhammer wrote:
If I get a rapid lynch for putting down the hammer vote, once I'm shown to be a townie, the WIFOM will become very thick.
The problem with this is that you yourself have already made the WIFOM so thick that you have to now get lynched just to unmuddle things! If you are town, then why further confuse the issue by just wanting to shake it up??? Seems much more like some wierd doublebluff scum move so I'm having a major
FOS: kaosfere
, not b/c I think you are dumb scum to make that hammer, but b/c I think you were relying on it being so obvious that it can't be true. Town should be keeping things as clear as possible.

The DA lynch was far too quick & I still want to hear more before throwing a vote around.
Right off the bat is after a townie. Since this is an FoS, I get the feeling he is scum trying to push a townie lynch, without looking too connected to it.
groinhammer wrote:
FOS: IH
although may be coming across proactive 'cando'ness, I'm seeing the super quick voting/wagon-jumping as scummy a whole lot more than not.

p.s. could someone give me a translation on
IGMEO
- couldn't spy it in the wiki

kaosfere wrote:
But even should that occur, we will still have more "lives",
This seems to me to be insinuating that it doesn't matter if a few townies die b/c we have so many to start with. I think I'm going to have to hear a pretty good explanation from kaosfere for me not to vote for you at this point (this is assuming someone else doesn't hammer you first).

I'm thinking kaosfere is scum here & IH is sacrificing him so that suspicion is removed from himself due to the lynch participation
groinhammer wrote:a/b Khelv:
IH wrote: Seriously, opportunistic scum.
I totally agree - Khelv's posts have come across as weak so far & I'm unhappy with his statement in post34
I wouldn't consider anyone hammering DA to be scum atm

IGMEOY Khelv

a/b IH:
JDodge wrote:In other words, let's make the town afraid of lynching because it might be arbitrarily decided they were "speedlynching".
I also completely agree with this - I feel like IH is almost bullying here & this, as far as I can see, is WIFOM. I agreed with the lynch on kaosfere, but not for the same reasons & I think IH is just trying to muddle things by first being involved on the votes for both DA & kaosfere, & then telling people that we should fear a quicklynch.

I don't like the fact that we are hearing so little from scmp, Gatorguy91.

vote: IH
Continues to attack townies (as we now know). Although these didn't go the way he may have wanted, there is no denying he is going after townies at this point.

He later goes on to vote paradox, but this is likely a ploy in order to make himself look more innocent. I would argue that paradox is the least valuable player on the scum team, and sacrificing him would be a fine plan for the mafia.

He pulls off paradox for a while, which may be a point he believed paradox could be saved, but later goes on to revote when paradox's lynch is near inevitable.

Later votes Jdodge and Porochaz, both of which turned out town.

Other things to note: Deathsauce was on the bandwagon to kill IH and kaosfere. Both of which GH was trying to lynch as well.

Not surprisingly, Deathsauce also went after Jdodge, another townie that GH voted for.

At no point did Deathsauce vote GH.

Paradox was also on the kaosfere bandwagon. interesting.

Unfortunatly, Paradox did go right after GH, which makes GH look less like scum. However, Paradox was being attacked by GH at the same time... perhaps he let emotion get to him? Maybe it was a good excuse to make himself look better, and make GH look better at the same time.

He is also gonna be away for a while, and this game has stalled enough as it is. It would be nice to just push through these last few lynches (if it is to go beyond this one).

All in all, I believe there is enough evidence to constitute a
hammer vote: Groinhammer

DIE SCUM!!!
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (isolation #18) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:05 am

Post by Miztef »

I unvoted you bookitty because I believed you were not the primary suspect anymore. In post 563 I state that I find GH the most likely mafia. After reviewing the case on GH, I felt this was more and more true.

As you have said, Tornado was a lurker, and the reason he never hit scum and scum never hit him can be attributed to the fact that he barely played.

That said, I find streeflo and estes both more pro-town than you, so my next preffered lynch (if we have not already won) is you. Of course, I think it's fair to look into me, as I have done some fairly radical actions, In your position especially kitty, as both estes and streeflo have quite the good record in this game.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:15 pm

Post by Miztef »

It's no problem. I'm glad you guys figured out the situation in the end. I'm amazed you didn't buckle under the pressure bookitty, I did falter at times with my case against you, you were very well composed.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:08 am

Post by Miztef »

twas an awesome game ryan, I loved rushing that ending, felt so much better when I could actually affect the game a lot (because of the easy hammers). I do think it was unbalanced towards the town though, I mean, the scum didn't get any sort of NKs, which put them at a bad disadvantage (I understand there were no pro-town roles too, but I think the sheer size difference in town vs. scum was enough to put them at a disadvantage).

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”