farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #159 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:07 am

Post by farside22 »

Hi all I have to do a read. So give me a day and hopefully if the CPU screen of death doesnt hit I will have my thoughts by tomorrow.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #164 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sorry to hear you will be leaving MOS. Hope all is well in real life.

Now on with scum hunting. My top 3 suspects are as follows:

lulubelle post 31 post 56 - read both and yes it did seem you were just going through, but that just sounds like a blow off. Almost like saying hey I didn't agree with it, but went with the flow. Post 60 seeming to agree because it is easier then trying to stop a dumb idea? Blaming the person who came up with said idea. Fought the idea that scum would be to smart to vote no lynch with shaft.ed theory. Follows Shaft.ed idea a little too much.

Tarhalindur quiet. Not much offered in any way. Post 143 claims trap set up with no good answer. Votes for the most rationale player thus far. WTF trap was he claiming? Just thought he was trying to point something out that was irrationale and acted like it was a trap. I just don't see it.

Tyler J. Nothing offered in the discuss. Looking for someone to show him instead of looking at everything posted himself. Post 112. Nothing, nothing, nothing. Lots of it.

I found a couple of things questionable about shaft.ed, but after the first few post he makes some valid points.

Shaft.ed post 59 is completely opposite of what you stated in post 35 post 39. Agreed with post 70. Post 73 had many good points except I go back to his two post were he agreed with it but didn't vote no lynch. After this his logic and comments made me lean town.

Vote: lulubelle

Other then that not too much really said. MOS idea that got followed and his FOS was really unnecessary. His second idea was terrible and had many flaws in it. I'm not sure about MOS either, but feel more strongly toward my top 3.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #167 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:23 am

Post by farside22 »

Lulubelle wrote:
farside22 wrote:Follows Shaft.ed idea a little too much.
Honestly, I'm not entirely sure what to make of him. I have no problem agreeing with someone that I believe is correct, though. I came to reconsider my original vote on MoS on my own, and Tal's claim that his vote for Phate was an elaborate trap just doesn't fly with me.
I just notice there were a few times were you were one step behind Shaft.ed saying about the same thing. It just an odd thing I saw about 3 different times on my read. I'm not sure if you agree with him or if you are following him to make yourself look town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #175 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:43 am

Post by farside22 »

It's amazing how quickly everything died down. Well I think some modivation is needed. Although Lulubelle is my top suspect ATM. I will target my second scum suspect Tarhalindur. Refer to post 164 for my issues with you.

unvote: vote: Tarhalindur
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #181 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

bump>>>
Still waiting on Tar to say something and a few other quiet ones out there.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #189 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:35 am

Post by farside22 »

kuribo wrote:
Oman wrote:MoS should die, he pushed two plans, the second which would've handed scum the game.
I feel inclined to agree with this.
It's a strange feeling agreeing with Oman, but it's hard to ignore MOS comments that started a bad idea and went on day 2 with another bad idea.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #193 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:22 am

Post by farside22 »

I just found it frightening that I agreed with oman. Did hell freeze over? :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #201 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:27 am

Post by farside22 »

TylerJ wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:OK so what troubles me about this game is we basically have three events to base everything on.

1) MoS's craptastic plans and whether or not they were intentionally bad.

2) Tarlahindur's attack on me and Phate.

3) The blow back from Tarlahindur's attack on me and Phate.

Thus far a number of people are wholely responding to #1 and apparently ignoring #2-3 which means in their world there is only one important event. I think those people include:
MoS, Oman, Kuribo and Tyler.
I would like to posit that these people may be scum trying to lurk in plane sight and do not want to comment at risk of missing a lynch opportunity. I'd further state that Oman and MoS are less likely to be scum because MoS would naturally try to push suspicion away from himself to either myself or Tar whoever he thought he could get to take the heat, and Oman is less likely as he is pushing for MoS while Tar's votecount was moving upwards. That leaves me to believe that kuribo or Tyler are possible scum candidates that have gone undetected.

And Tar I know I owe you a reply to your last post, sorry I don't think I will have time to get it up today.
And the little bit about Tarhalindurs post was a mess of confusion. What I did catch was his really weak reason for voting Shaft.ed.
Tar, that definately helps me understand where you are coming from, all I ask is for you to provide evidence of what you are saying, otherwise I will simply disregard what you said. Grab some quotes and put some analysis down.

Did you not see those. Granted they do lack in content. But in my defense, I am just getting back from a busy life. Lack of participation tends to lessen the comprehension of what the current issue is. And mind you that I have been merely been responding to questions such as "Why isn't MoS dead yet?" Answer: because I can see that he could just as well be a townie that screwed up as he could be scum planting dangerous plans.

You on the other hand seem to be trying out many different accusations in hopes that one will stick. First you go to the obvious targets, MoS and those who went with his failed plan (good idea for scum). And you react with a vote against Tarlahundur. Then you go to your recent scum nominees: Kuribo and I.

Am I the only one that sees shaft.ed jumping back and forth against different targets? I don't know about the rest of you, but it seems to me that shaft.ed is going at anyone he can just to get a lynch.
I'm not sure what shaft.ed found in Tar comment that he felt good about, however he is going through everything in a step by step manner and pointing to people and reason's why they are scum which seem perfectly rationale.
Honestly Tyler I think this is the longest statement you have made and I wondered about your own lack of substance. Only now that shaft.ed has pointed to you as scum do you really say anything. You have moved up on my list of suspects.
FOS: Tyler
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #224 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

Tarhalindur wrote:
TylerJ wrote:I would vote MoS if it wasn't at -1 already. I had found his plans to just be honest mistakes, however, compiled with the lack of scumhunting he seems the best candidate. I will wait a bit before I put the hammer. I also suggest you claim. Wait, that wouldn't do any good would it? lol.
Noting this post for later (need to decide whether to interpret it as scum pushing a wagon without actually joining it or newb town supporting a wagon).
I'm going with scum either way. MOS has 3 votes from what I'm counting not 4. Will to hammer and pushing more for MOS. I find it interesting enough to change my vote. Also I have an issue when people bring up current games to show behavior in one way or another. It's not an excuse one can argue against and is really bad play.

unvote: vote: Tyler J.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #227 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

@tyler:
Yup I was talking about you.
TylerJ wrote: If you think that the reason I started to type a lot of content was because shaft.ed thinks I am suspicious,
then why does it so happen to be that the other game I am playing with you has an extra long post as well.
Your argument is not valid and is merely speculation. Speculation I might add that is incorrect.
The part in bold in general is commenting on another game you are in and honestly can not be answer or debated without conflict of rules.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #233 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:37 am

Post by farside22 »

well I think another no lynch does not help.

unvote
vote: MoS
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #235 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:58 am

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:
Phate wrote:I'd rather a Tar lynch, but MoS is my second choice.

Unvote
Vote: MoS

But... I'd really rather a Tar lynch.
Phate it's three at deadline and MoS already has four. If you'd rather a Tar lynch it seems leaving your vote in place would suffice. Since farside hammered I guess my trying to persuade you is pointless.

Farside, same point to you MoS was at 4 when your vote went in, the likelihood of a no lynch was almost zero why the hammer vote?
I missed that on Crub's comments. :oops:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #244 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Well I looked at what MoS said after he was declared the lynch and thought about a few of his statement. I think he is right that we should look at both Oman and shaft.ed for possible scum. He felt more certain that Oman could easily be faking the Quack position.

Vote: Oman
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #246 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:27 am

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:Please remove your vote. We're at LyLo, scum can quicklynch with one misplaced vote. And that's a rather weak argument for your vote. Care to support it with your own facts and not MoS's. He didn't exactly perform well in this game.

FoS farside
We are? (looks at front, counts players). Okay I didn't see we were. For now I guess it is a bunch of FOS's. I haven't been in a LyLo in some time.

Unvote:
FOS: Oman
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #256 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Oman wrote:
HoS Farside

Horrible reason for a Lylo vote. One thing saved you: scum rarely vote first in Lylo.

Shaft.ed looks town for asking Farside to remove the vote.

I also think Shaft.ed is town from the last two days.

Vote: Phate

I think he is scum, and am willing to vote on it.
I get a HoS for voting and he votes because he is sure? I feel like I missed something. :?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #276 (isolation #15) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:35 am

Post by farside22 »

I don't know if everyone has posted and I think more talk about the two with the votes would do us good.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #285 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:21 am

Post by farside22 »

kuribo wrote:Maybe I'm missing something, but why CAN'T both be scum?
Maybe they are. I'm just leaning more towards Oman then Phate. Do you think one is scummie or have a thoughts on the two who voted against each other?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #289 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:58 am

Post by farside22 »

kuribo wrote:
farside22 wrote:
kuribo wrote:Maybe I'm missing something, but why CAN'T both be scum?
Maybe they are. I'm just leaning more towards Oman then Phate. Do you think one is scummie or have a thoughts on the two who voted against each other?
I've thought Phate fairly scummy for a bit now... but Oman's behavior of late is disturbing...

Oman stated that "scum rarely vote first in lylo..." and then... voted in lylo? Is Oman trying to draw attention away from his attempt at a quicklynch? He accused farside of having a "horrible reason" for voting in lylo... and gave a non-reason for voting Phate.
I love hypocrites. They are so scummie. :lol:
Seriously though I saw that too. It just made me think he was more scummie for not only the comment but the behavoir. I wonder if Phate is lying low so most of the thoughts are on Oman.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #295 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:27 am

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:Not liking kuribo or Oman at the moment. Would like Tar to post but I've noticed he's down as VLA.
What was your problem with what Kuribo said? Is it as Phate pointed out that he didn't have a case on Phate? Kuribo is right insofar as Oman being a bit of a hypocrite in his vote and poor case. Yesterday you felt Tar and Phate had come across scummie now you are not as sure?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #300 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Oman: I protected phate last night and since the person I replaced didn't do anything night 1 when MOS did his thing I have no idea if I'm Quack or regular doctor.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #308 (isolation #20) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

Tarhalindur wrote:OK, if we go through with the target claim, the order (by player list) is:

TylerJ, kuribo, Oman, Phate, shaft.ed, Tarhalindur, farside22

For easy reference, the current playerlist is: Oman, shaft.ed, TylerJ, Phate, Tarhalindur, kuribo, farside22
I just want to know if I'm understanding your list Tar. Is this top list who you suspect in order of scummies to least scummies? If so why that order?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #311 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:farside you never reported you didn't target last night, why is that kuribo and Tyler both got chewed out for it by me if I recall correctly.
Yeah and LP was the person I replaced who didn't do much of anything. When Night 1 was over there was 3 kills. Then there were like 2 people you are saying hey don't protect because you could be quack is like the mafia asking for a free kill. I'm thinking more and more you are protecting Phate because he is your scum partner.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #314 (isolation #22) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:I've told Phate and now I'll tell you a single townie vote without quicklynch when it takes three scum to perform one means nothing. Do you really think it'd be that easy for three people to pull off?

Farside you still didn't adress why you did not inform us yesterday. And LP did post twice at the begining of today before dropping off the face of the earth. Do you even know if he protected anyone?
I assume LP did not since I didn't not receive a PM telling me that LP targeted anyone night one.
As for why I didn't say anything I saw your comments to the other players about not using there ability to save someone since they didn't know and I thought that was odd thing to ask. Like I said scum can say the same thing just so they get a free hit. With 3 kills night 1 I was sure 2 people were at least quack, but I thought 1 person wasn't. With 2 other people claiming they did nothing night one I took a chance. I don't think I was wrong to do so and asking people not to protect someone seems more scummie to me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #317 (isolation #23) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:I'm leaving for the night in a few minutes. Don't really care about the claiming order. I targeted farside last night. I'm starting to think it was a bad idea.
Note if you will that he has no idea how to respond to my comment about how he tells those who didn't do night activities night one should not can be considered scummie and now is accusing me of being scum.

FOS: shaft.ed
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #321 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:28 am

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:
farside22 wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:I'm leaving for the night in a few minutes. Don't really care about the claiming order. I targeted farside last night. I'm starting to think it was a bad idea.
Note if you will that he has no idea how to respond to my comment about how he tells those who didn't do night activities night one should not can be considered scummie and now is accusing me of being scum.

FOS: shaft.ed
Well it's a good thing you brought up your concerns before we went into the night phase so that other people that were influenced by my
suggestion
would also be able to target [/sarcasm]. Seriously, I don't see you having any concerns towards me yesterday:
farside wrote:he (shaft.ed) is going through everything in a step by step manner and pointing to people and reason's why they are scum which seem perfectly rationale.
The quote you used was about what Tyler said in regards to you making points about other people.
However I thought about you telling people not to use there ability if they didn't use it before. At first I thought okay I can understand, but I thought about it at night and realized it was a bad idea. Sue me for being in too many games at once for not thinking about it sooner, but I don't see why you have to jump on me for making the desicion I did and wondering if you are getting defensive because I hit a nerve with my comment.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #325 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

Well I"m still stuck between the two. I wish Tar would say a bit more about what is going on so I can see if I get a read on him and the situation and Tyler needs to say more too come to think of it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #334 (isolation #26) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

kuribo wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:Oman please reply to my questions towards your actions today or I will vote you.
Are you looking for an excuse to push this bandwagon a bit?
@ shaft.ed. I think Kurbio is making a comment to you that you ignored. It does seem like you are pushing harder on one person then the other. Why is Phate not scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #351 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:19 am

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:
Oman wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:Also Oman, you have two votes on you, yet you haven't be quicklynched. Are you then more scummy than Phate since he wasn't quicklynched with one vote?
You're not going to cause a double standard are you?
Just demonstrating how wonderfully your logic works.
You and phate could be scum trying to convince others that Oman is the scum. I'm not trusting either Oman or you at this moment and I'm hoping to here from others about what is going on.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #358 (isolation #28) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:
farside22 wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:
Oman wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:Also Oman, you have two votes on you, yet you haven't be quicklynched. Are you then more scummy than Phate since he wasn't quicklynched with one vote?
You're not going to cause a double standard are you?
Just demonstrating how wonderfully your logic works.
You and phate could be scum trying to convince others that Oman is the scum. I'm not trusting either Oman or you at this moment and I'm hoping to here from others about what is going on.
So then do you still subscribe to the idea that you must be a quack?
I don't know if I am or not. That is my problem. I need to think about something.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #363 (isolation #29) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:36 am

Post by farside22 »

Tarhalindur wrote:Deadline?

Screw it, I'm voting for the player I think is scum. May the gods help me if I'm wrong.

Vote: shaft.ed
You know we been trying to get talks going and you haven't said much of anything and now you vote due to a deadline? I just want to know what you are thinking.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #366 (isolation #30) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Tarhalindur: If you think shaft.ed is scum do you think Phate is his partner? Can you expand on your thoughts a bit more and soon please.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #370 (isolation #31) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

Tarhalindur wrote:We are at lylo with votes active. CASES ARE IRRELEVANT NOW.

Let's look at this logically.

We are in LyLo. At most one of the three claimed quacks can be scum. Two of the quacks have been voting for each other for some time, and neither has been hammered, erg0 we can be sure beyond a reasonable doubt that one of those two quacks is scum and that the third quack (myself) is confirmed town. The nigh-confirmed town player is voting for a fourth, non-quack player, who has not been quickhammered with one player still failing to check in.

Since shaft.ed has NOT been hammered and is being voted by a player who is all-but-confirmed town, he is almost CERTAINLY scum and needs to be lynched today. This is reinforced by the fact that he has cast the only second vote of the day (which would allow scum to quicklynch is a townie is so stupid as to vote Oman now). Due to past interactions and the fact that I trust Oman a hell of a lot more than I trust Phate, I strongly believe that Phate is shaft.ed's scumbuddy.

I'm not sure which of {TylerJ, farside} is the third scum, but that's something to deal with when there is 1 scum remaining. I'm pretty sure kuribo is town at this point, mainly due to his response to Phate's "use quacks as cops" suggestion during D2 (note that the quacks as cops idea was discredited by my play during the first Quack Mafia).

LOCK ON: shaft.ed
(for those unfamiliar with the terminology, LOCK ON is an extreme form of Confirm Vote and means that I will not be unvoting unless absolutely necessary)
Cases are relevant at a deadline situation.
That said I feel the same about shaft.ed and phate as you. The comments that shaft.ed made about the lack of quick lynch is not necessary and is down right dumb.

vote: Phate

I think shaft and him are partners and something about their interaction rings scummie. They fight against Oman who although I don't trust I think has a point that it is possible and no one knows for sure what status those who didn't use their ability had.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #374 (isolation #32) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:40 am

Post by farside22 »

@shaft.ed. You only have me on you scum list because I think you are scum. This is the first time you have said anything about me as scum. I'm thinking I'm right about your connection with Phate.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #376 (isolation #33) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:15 am

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:
farside22 wrote:@shaft.ed. You only have me on you scum list because I think you are scum. This is the first time you have said anything about me as scum. I'm thinking I'm right about your connection with Phate.
No it's not reading is good. I stated I wasn't sure if you were a misguided townie or Oman's partner. I've since decided you are Oman's partner.

Also I didn't state this earlier but kuribo's recent post makes me believe him town, Tyler is likely the third scum.
Sounds more like you changed your mind because of my vote. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #386 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:Due to the slow posting this is a while back but here is my original suspicion of you tied to Oman:
shaft.ed wrote:I'm not jumping on your for the decision
(to target Phate)
at all. I'm jumping on the conclusion you and Oman are drawing from it. Oman is seeing hoofprints and calling them zebraprints. And you're gladly following along. Simplest explanation is that you're a Doc so your targeting did nothing last night. There are many more requirements on the scenario for you to be a Quack and Phate to be scum. Thus it is less likely. Add in Oman's BS argument that noone quicklynched Phate so he must be scum and I'm not liking the pair of you. This has nothing to do with your choice to protect last night.
This still doesn't show you calling me scum. You've called me a misguided doc. Now that I've pointed to you and Phate you attack me. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #388 (isolation #35) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:Calling you scum is simple a process of elimination. I am further convinced Oman is scum than I was at the time of this posting. You are clearly following along with his craplogic. Hence I believe you to be his partner.
So if I disagree with you I'm scum? Because most of my reasoning is based on your behavior in regards to Phate.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #395 (isolation #36) » Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:29 am

Post by farside22 »

I am offical confused by Tar's logic and shaft's. For me voting against Phate is just as useful as voting against shaft which I could do, but then it could be a scum trying to save a buddy from being lynched, but slow lynch on both proves one is town. Did I get that right?

Unvote

do to being completely confused
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #404 (isolation #37) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Vote: Oman
:twisted:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #409 (isolation #38) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

Crub wrote:Can I just ask what was taking you mafia dudes so long to pull the trigger today? OMG I was going insane. I'm sorry if the deadline today screwed you townies over, but I thought you were already screwed over and no one was posting :|
I wasn't 100% we were at LyLo and I didn't think Tyler was ever going to place a vote so I waited on someone else to do it. I also worried that Tyler wasn't around to do the quick hammer and I would look scummie for a quick vote.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”