Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by Niv »

there is a good chance of "the longest post any of you have ever read" is coming friday night or saterday.

i'll try and catch upbefore then but i doubt it
It's never too late to dig yourself out of a hole with the truth, unless you've been investigated as scum. I'm pretty sure that hasn't happened yet. So get to work helping us track down your fellow dirtbags! ~ MBL
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:56 pm

Post by Niv »

Vote Niv

It's always my opening move.
It's never too late to dig yourself out of a hole with the truth, unless you've been investigated as scum. I'm pretty sure that hasn't happened yet. So get to work helping us track down your fellow dirtbags! ~ MBL
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:57 pm

Post by Niv »

UnVote Niv

Anything for you near
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:17 am

Post by Niv »

Vote Y

Why
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:17 am

Post by Niv »

Beacuse
UnVote Y
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:11 pm

Post by Niv »

Before i do my read tomorow, i would like to point out this: I am not sammich, and whatever he may have done, I am not him, and will not be able to defend against anything he has done. although you all probally allreddy knew that.
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:09 am

Post by Niv »

Read in progress
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:08 pm

Post by Niv »

OK, first of all, Your not getting as detaed responce as I'd hoped. I had this massive post cometing on the entire game, and then, I closed IE insed of hittng the Maximize button, i hit the X, and I'm not rewriting that again.
Lowell wrote:
unvote, vote Niv
. I'm willing to build on this bandwagon, and I too think his quitting under pressure is major scum-tell. Usually townies don't quit under pressure, if for no other reason so they can post a posthumus "Bah, I told you!" post.
Alos, I'm Not "quitin". I'm not Samich. I am not going to tr and justify what he has done this gaem . i will admit his play was less tan stellar, and ther is no jutifying that. wat I will do i say what i think .

irst: mafia plaers posts were painful to read. and I am so d he is no longer in the game.

Also, My main suspussion in this gmae is most definatally Near. all gmae you hve talked in circles, focuseced on the irlivant, and overall hepled very little while postin quite allot. oveall I glean verry lttle from your posts and firmly belive you to be scum.
Vote Near
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:36 am

Post by Niv »

Ripley wrote:Niv, can you describe the format of the massive post that you deleted by mistake?

For example, was it a player by player analysis, in the style of Near's post 428? Or did you go through the thread noting posts that caught your attention like XReyoX's 399 and 401?

Had you read the thread before you started on your massive post or were you making notes during the read?
XReyoX wrote:Could you please type it out in MS word or do some spell checks before posting please? The amount of typos in your post is making it difficult to read.
Seconded.
I was quoting a good chunck of the game and then comenting on it, as though i was around at that time, and wht i would have said after each post. somewhat like this:viewtopic.php?t=6236

I know it's an ongoing game, but just read what my posts look like. it should give you ll a good idea.

Also, i have a personal dislike of spellcheck, i don't like rereading my posts.

lastly, I underdtand that my situation is quite poor, but I really don't like to be locked into my posotion beacuse of only how sammich played. something i sudgest, since many of us (myself inclueded) find Near scummy, lynch him today, then we look at me again tomorow when you can get reads on myself as well.
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:59 am

Post by Niv »

Y wrote:While I do understand you don't like rereading your posts and correct the spelling mistakes, you do have a lot of mistakes which make the posts difficult to read. We'd really appreciated if you'd do it anyway.

Why are you, Niv, voting Near? I'd like to hear your arguments (As opposed to
my
arguments through your keyboard).
I'll just type slower, wil still be mistakes prob though.

Also, on near. Overall I find their posts to be either pointless or going in circle for the most part. the area ihated the most was the dice discussion, althoughallot of you are guiltyon that, i just found near really pushed the issue far too much. that really sent me on near. also, i really just think all lot of his post hae manywords but dont say much.
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:49 pm

Post by Niv »

Near wrote:Doh. I tought I found interesting points about the dice incident. Can you be more specific on what you think about it? Is it completely useless? In your opinion, do you think Sammich rolled the dice in fact? Or do you think he lied?

Do you really find me most supscious? Or is it because you think I'd be the easiest substitute for your lynch?

What do you think about some of the other players in the game? Specifically Y and mafiaplyayer/mizzy?
um, i think that arguing semantics over a dice roll is completally and uterally usless. and the fact that you ask me whether or not sammich was lying about it makes it even worth. who th hell cares whether or not sammich rolled the freeking dice. it was a random vote, and in reallity no better or worse than anyone else's random votes. i will actually not answer this queston, beacuse it has no relavance on this game, and will not help in any way.

also, yes near, i find you most suspicous, however i will not lie that i was glad that when i finnished reading, that i wasn; the only one that found you scumy, as it means A) I'm not crazy, and B) i will have an easer time, beacuse upon reading your posts it should be fairly obvious that you are scum.

also, Y i amreadingas slightly townie, and Mafiaplayer i am reading as retarded; I am glad Mafiaplayer eplaced out, as some of those posts were lowering my IQ
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:01 pm

Post by Niv »

just got back from bruce springstean ( the boss is amazing). i will try to retype up something tomorow.
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #12) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:19 pm

Post by Niv »

I claimed vanilla when i showed up didn't I, (so did sammich)

I've been trying to put ogether a post regarding near. all in all, it all seamed pointless and repetive. I basically just echo everyone elses sentiments, with great dislike in all of the dice talk. sorry i cant put in the ime to do something detailed, and even if i did, i just feel it would all be redundant.
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:28 pm

Post by Niv »

Incognito wrote:
Niv wrote:I claimed vanilla when i showed up didn't I, (so did sammich)

I've been trying to put ogether a post regarding near. all in all, it all seamed pointless and repetive. I basically just echo everyone elses sentiments, with great dislike in all of the dice talk. sorry i cant put in the ime to do something detailed, and even if i did, i just feel it would all be redundant.
Niv, did you in fact read the last few pages of the thread? Near just claimed Gunsmith.
yah, i saw it. thought i put that i don't belive it in my last post. but yah, near cous claim nothing less than mod confimed townie for me to still find htem scum
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:11 pm

Post by Niv »

jerubbaal wrote:Need one more for the lynch people. I don't want this going to deadline.

Pretty sure mizzy qualified the reason why she wasn't voting for ooba. We have to deal with Near first. I'm willing to bet someone out there knows he's lying, if he's lying. Regardless, it's better to deal with this down the road.
will self lynch Before Deadline. I am of the camp tat any ynch is a good lynch
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (isolation #15) » Wed May 28, 2008 8:17 pm

Post by Niv »

this game tought me one thing. i really suck at replacing, like more than i do at playing, and thats hard to pull off ;-)

Great game

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”