mini 2093, the search - an interminable period of darkness.

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:44 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 1305, Pine wrote:
In post 1294, gobbledygook wrote:Sorry for spam but like really Pine and PP need to come clean because collectively we hold more sway than they do. Without their help we are only down 1 vote because presumably Numbers will follows town with whatever it does that isn’t killing him.
Okay, you win.

Penguin and I haven’t been lying so much as...massaging the truth. A version of it.

We were informed that 123456789 is the Empress, and e holds the Crown Jewel. Whoever possesses the Crown Jewel can *only* die by lynching. In order to win, a Bandit must fulfill their factional wincon AND possess the Crown Jewel at some point in the game. Complicating the matter is that the only way to take possession of the Crown Jewel is to hammer the lynch of the person who holds it.

When we put out the bait for scum to trade information on their team D1, Cyrus bit. Hard. He scumclaimed, and said he’d help us with our wincon by trading a scumbuddy for letting him have the Crown Jewel before we lynched him. We agreed, and he told us about Numbers being scum with him. He knew about eir extra powers, and said the only way ANY bandits were going to win was by working together. We promptly told him “Thanks but no thanks” and lynched him. Regardless of everything else, letting outed scum live wasn’t going to work. All he’d have to do is kill one of us, then it’s his word against the survivor.

PP is a 2-shot Jailkeeper. I’m a 2-shot Watcher. Our days are numbered. We can protect each other a little; Cyrus flipped on us and sent the scum NK after me, so PP had to spend a shot protecting me. Now we have to decide whether to Jail me again or have me Watch PP to catch his murderer. We’ve decided what we think scum are going to do, and will be keeping this to ourselves, thanks.

Numbers is 98% scum. I don’t think Cyrus has the guile or experience to pull one over on both PP and I, and he was talking too fast to have been coached. This is the BEST chance we have to take em down, and ALL Town wincons are dependent on it.

Numbers is the only acceptable lynch today.
I’m still not convinced the empress is scum...but for a town role to have a wincon of shooting town would be crazy too....

This game :facepalm:
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:48 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 1314, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1305, Pine wrote:We were informed that 123456789 is the Empress, and e holds the Crown Jewel. Whoever possesses the Crown Jewel can *only* die by lynching. In order to win, a Bandit must fulfill their factional wincon AND possess the Crown Jewel at some point in the game. Complicating the matter is that the only way to take possession of the Crown Jewel is to hammer the lynch of the person who holds it.
the first time we tried to hammer test numbers, weren't you two both early on the wagon?
I think they were...what we’re you planning on doing? Unvoting then revoting?
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:11 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 1336, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1333, Skygazer wrote:@skitter i don't have any bp-like qualities
hmmmm
so why is aro bp against vig shots? i feel like your roles are meant to be symmetric?

do you reads btw ?
I believe he’s BP against scum (vig or otherwise) shots
But he could have just been making the BP part up.
Personally I think he didn’t die cuz we protected him
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1377 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:12 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 1338, Skygazer wrote:fwiw i believe pine and PP

i also don't think this makes numbers scum but w/e
+1
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:03 am

Post by Baezu »

Is there any scenario where we would actually have enough votes to lynch you on D4
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:05 am

Post by Baezu »

Ok I’ll lay out the wincons for everyone in a bit...I think we can maximize win conditions for everyone
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:37 am

Post by Baezu »

I just don’t think a bounty Hunter sounds like a town role

-bae
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:58 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 1668, Pine wrote:
In post 1666, gobbledygook wrote:ARO kills Pine tonight if we don’t kill ARO. I would like at least 1 of Pine and PP to get a full win since they solved this game for us.
Like...for real

Sorry, Baezu Leaf, but if it’s you or me...
No worries- save yourself tonight and then make sure skitter gets to endgame
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:42 am

Post by Baezu »

I actually liked this game very much

Very sorry for chennisden...he’s a great player but he just got tilted :(
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”