mini 2093, the search - an interminable period of darkness.

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1755 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 1688, Errantparabola wrote:Welcome to the game, [NAME].
You are a Mafia Whisperer. You are aligned with the Mafia. You win when mafia compose a majority of the players (or when nothing can prevent this), and there is at least one member of the mafia alive.

Prophetic Whisper: You know that in this game are the Prophet and the False Whisperer. Every night, you must PM me a message. This will be sent to the Prophet. You will receive their response at the end of the following day.

Lead the Searcher: At the end of the game, the Prophet will attempt to divine the identity of the true Whisperer. The Prophet must correctly identify you to win.

Criminal Conspiracy: As a member of the mafia, you have access to factional nightkills. Each member of your team can perform one nightkill, which must conform to the order detailed in your mafia topic. You may also choose not to kill on a certain night.

Your mafia topic is here. [LINK] The members of the mafia are [NAME], [NAME], and [NAME].
I genuinely don't understand how this role can win, ever.

If scum wins, the town whisperee person has absolutely no reason to guess anyone, because they've already lost.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1757 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by Jingle »

Eh. I don't agree with chen's decision to concede (and never agree with any decision to concede in mafia, tbh,) but I can definitely understand the frustration of having that role. It works within the constraint of your advertisements and I don't think getting the role PM would make me mad, but I don't see being completely reliant on another player to continue playing a game after they've lost, not being willing to refuse their direct opposition the win, and then making an accurate 1v1 guess based entirely on their own desire to ego win a lost game as being a reasonable wincon.

I would, as town, take the role to be modspewed as town, tbh.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1761 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by Jingle »

Again, I don't think I personally would be mad to get the role. It's all part and parcel of what you said the game was. I just think it's worth pointing out in case anyone else wants to run a similar setup in the future.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1762 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by Jingle »

Eh. As long as you learned something and at least one person had fun I don't think it's a total failure. If anything, it was well worth the read and I'm a little disappointed that I was too busy to play in it when it was in the queue.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1768 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:58 am

Post by Jingle »

Yes. This is a completed game.

For most purposes, it was a completed game for you when you got lynched.
This is a Parachute.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”