Mini Theme 2094 : Undertale Semi-Open: Game over!

Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #145 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:07 am

Post by Adorable »

Some power roles prefer to play passive so that they don't attract attention to scum and be nightkilled but I have also seen town players scum read a pr sometimes for playing passive. The setup says there are 8 Vanilla Townies, 2 Mafia Goons, and 1 Town Role. Reading through chennisden posts, it looked like he was talking about there being more than 1 Town Role aka pr.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:09 am

Post by Adorable »

I meant Town Character and not Town Role. I made a mistake here.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:22 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 147, Something_Smart wrote:What's your mafia experience, Adorable? Have you played on another site?
I have 1 year 1/2 experience in mafia games and I play on other mafia sites.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:16 pm

Post by Adorable »

Chennisden has been focusing on wanting to spare players who are being town read and he even admitted he is okay sparing Elements instead of himself and that post of his looked towny. Chennisden has been active and if he was scum, I would think his scum buddy would also spare him right away and I haven't seen anyone doing that.

HEAL: chennisden
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:10 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 189, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 80, chennisden wrote:rather than driving town to their deaths they have to drive themselves for the spare.

it's much harder to pretend you're arguing in good faith when you have to push yourself as the towniest player in the game.

in a LOT of setups scum can stop going for the agenda that they're the towniest player at some point. even fakegod's dance setup which is prolly the most townsided game i've seen in a while gives some room for that. this setup is townsided if we play this way because we don't give scum the room to do that, EVER.
Good post
@Oversoul idk, I think DDL and Chenny are town rn though
On day 1 these are the players Gamma town reads. I'm thinking DoctorDoLittle could be town because if he was scum, I would think DrDoLittle would have kept Gamma alive to continue being town read by Gamma.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:00 pm

Post by Adorable »

Oversoul fake claiming pr was a bad idea because now mafia can just kill at night without having to worry about anyone getting protected at night.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by Adorable »

Elements is getting town read alot and I wonder if Chemist is allowed to protect himself. Maybe we could spare Elements today, Chemist protects himself tonight and he gets spared next day. If Chemist is not allowed to protect himself, then Chemist should get spared.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:27 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 342, Oversoul wrote:
In post 174, Adorable wrote:Chennisden has been focusing on wanting to spare players who are being town read and he even admitted he is okay sparing Elements instead of himself and that post of his looked towny. Chennisden has been active and if he was scum, I would think his scum buddy would also spare him right away and I haven't seen anyone doing that.

HEAL: chennisden
Can you walk me through this Adorable? Chennis was self sparing the entire day so I don’t get why you so easily spared him for the Elements comment?
Chennis said to focus on our town reads and focusing on sparing players looked more towny instead of killing players and I also liked how he said he would be willing to spare Elements instead of himself and I didn't think scum would say this. If you really think Chennis is scum, then the only person I could think of who could be chennis scum buddy would be Volxen.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:43 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 354, Oversoul wrote:Why Volxen, Adorable? Why not me or Something_Smart?
Reason why I think only person who could be chennis scum buddy would be Volxen because Volxen first post he said he is mason with Chennis and then he vote kills DEB and I would think maybe scum wanted to focus on vote killing instead of sparing players. Elements and I were guessing chennis looked town and we spared him and then Volxen comes and he immediately spares Chennis.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:49 am

Post by Adorable »

Seeing what I missed it looks like pops said Chemist can still protect players when he's in the spared room.

HEAL: Chemist1422
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:38 pm

Post by Adorable »

Looking at volxen's latest post quoting SS town read list, SS town reads DDL, Elements, chennis, and maybe me. Is chennis still a town read for SS? If he is then that should make Elements, me, and volxen also a town read since we were the ones who were leaning town on chennis on day 1 and I don't think scum would quickly heal town chennis on day 1 like that. Did SS town read on chennis all of a sudden change on day 3?
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:13 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 525, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 522, Adorable wrote:I don't think scum would quickly heal town chennis on day 1 like that.
Why not?

Scum quickly healing town chennis on day 1 looks weird and it would be like as if scum are giving up and scum would most likely keep the discussion going.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:15 am

Post by Adorable »

Elements has also been my town read on day 1 along with chennis.

HEAL: Elements
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:27 pm

Post by Adorable »

I would rather spare myself or volxen and I wanted to follow Elements spare preference he posted on #555.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:28 am

Post by Adorable »

SS and DEB have been suspicious. On day 1 SS heals himself and then DEB also heals SS. Since SS town reads chennis, then why did he not spare channis on day 1? The first 4 players who were on chennis bandwagon are more likely town and scum sparing chennis on day 1 looks weird and it would look like scum would be giving up. Why are SS and DEB wondering about last night kill? Who did they think was going to get killed? Elements has been getting town read for 3 days and the same thing can be said about him on why he did not die. pops said Chemist can still protect when in the spare room.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:08 pm

Post by Adorable »

This happened fast during my absence and when I come back I see myself getting spared. I've already explained why I have been suspicious of SS and DEB and I have been town reading the players who spared chennis.

HEAL: Adorable
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by Adorable »

Scum are using me as a mislynch bait. In the spare chat Chemist said he protected me on N3 and reason why I did not get killed is because scum knew I was going to get protected.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:57 pm

Post by Adorable »

HURT: Elements

On day 2 Elements town reads me and he puts DDL on the null list, DDL doubts Elements being town and then he gets killed. Elements killing DDL makes more sense since as scum, he would want to keep the players alive who have been town reading him so that they can spare him. Scum Adorable would have kept DDL alive since he town read me and I would use him to spare me. Elements seems to just be going with the flow on what chennis is saying and agreeing with him. I'm not dumb enough to make it obvious on volxen or oversoul being my scum buddy for sparing me like that and scum knew I was protected on N3 since Chemist said in the spare chat he protected me on N3. I'm pretty sure scum spared me so that they can use me as mislynch bait and it would be good game for scum since they will win when I get mislynched.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:39 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 302, DrDolittle wrote:I dont want to be spared. Too much pressure.
DDL said over here he did not want to be spared and the only players who slightly leaned town on him were me and SS. Elements saying DDL was in a position getting spared and I don't see any way how DDL was in any position of getting spared.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:42 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 240, Elements wrote:
In post 235, Something_Smart wrote:I think I'm a better early spare because I can make my alignment known really quickly.
How can you do this without claiming PR? or was that a soft claim I've just busted right open?
This post looks like you are fishing for the pr.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:09 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 674, Adorable wrote:HURT: Elements

On day 2 Elements town reads me and he puts DDL on the null list, DDL doubts Elements being town and then he gets killed. Elements killing DDL makes more sense since as scum, he would want to keep the players alive who have been town reading him so that they can spare him. Scum Adorable would have kept DDL alive since he town read me and I would use him to spare me. Elements seems to just be going with the flow on what chennis is saying and agreeing with him. I'm not dumb enough to make it obvious on volxen or oversoul being my scum buddy for sparing me like that and scum knew I was protected on N3 since Chemist said in the spare chat he protected me on N3. I'm pretty sure scum spared me so that they can use me as mislynch bait and it would be good game for scum since they will win when I get mislynched.
VOTE: Elements

I just realized pops prefers vote tags over hurt tags.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:30 pm

Post by Adorable »

chennis posts #681 and #685 look scummy.

chennis says DDL would have been spared and I quoted a post of DDL's saying he didn't want to be spared and that #685 post of his he said why would they nightkill me if I am mislynch bait and I never said that. I said I'm pretty sure scum spared me so that they can use me as mislynch bait when it's only the spared players left that are playing. Elements and chennis have both been playing scummy in this day phase to the point when I can't even decide which one of them is now scum.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:47 pm

Post by Adorable »

Scum always either parrot other players or they will buddy with a town player and throw shade on the town player that is being scum read by the town player that is being buddied with the scum player. This is how you catch scum and scum always twist words. You and Elements have both been acting scummy this day phase and your recent posts look like you are trying to taunt me and this is what scum do. This is why I can't even figure out which one of you is scum.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:40 am

Post by Adorable »

I did not like your posts #681 and #685 even when I explained. They came off to me as if you were twisting my words and it looked like you were pushing for a mislynch. By the way, I had to read your completed game to see how you play and your town play was off and you pushed for a lynch on 2 players who flipped town who gave a genuine defense. You were scum reading the players I town read and I scum read you and the players you town read. Scum Elements doesn't have to scum read you because he can just convince you to vote me.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:39 am

Post by Adorable »

The point is, I started to scum read you after some of your posts I did not like and it looked like you didn't even want to bother on figuring out more who is scum. I also noticed about your town play is you scum read a town player who scum reads you and the least you can do is interact more with players rather than ending the day phase so fast and that's why I can't figure out if you're scum or town.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:29 pm

Post by Adorable »

Town are supposed to defend themselves and I have had players telling me why did I not defend myself when I got lynched and ever since then I started to defend myself.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by Adorable »

I still find this convenient how Elements post on day 2 looked like he was fishing for the pr and then Oversoul fake claims afterwards. On day 4 Oversoul wanted to spare himself but I refused to spare him because I did not town read him and it looked like he gave up on trying to spare himself and he ended up sparing me to make me look like his scum buddy so that I could get mislynched when it's just the spare players alive and on the spare chat Chemist was saying why was Oversoul asking about a double lynch and that was suspicious because it looked like Oversoul could be scum who wanted to make sure there was only 1 lynch and not 2 lynch. It looked like me getting spared was a setup.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:07 pm

Post by Adorable »

I've already explained on #734 why I suspect Elements/Oversoul as the scum team and now moving onto DEB who is also a suspect.

#155 DEB said he's okay sparing chennis.
#156 he said much more so than Elements.
Notice how no one town read Elements at the time except for OS who town read him on the first page.
#162 Elements responds back to DEB saying "Do you not like be DEB?"
#164 All DEB says is idk rn.
#169 Elements votes chennis
#566 DEB hammers Elements
#580 I don't like this response DEB gave to SS and it looked like he knew something about the killing.

The interaction between Elements and DEB looked like scum buddies talking to each other.

I can see Elements/OS and Elements/DEB. OS and DEB were not getting town read and it looked like they didn't stand a chance on getting spared so the only way for Elements/OS or Elements/DEB to win is for scum Elements to try to get me lynched when it's just the spared players alive. Elements post I quoted earlier looked like he was fishing for the pr which was suspicious.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:10 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 749, chennisden wrote:Why do you stop seeing me as possible scum when I unvote you, Adorable?
On #684 you said Elements has cleared up all your doubt and you voted me after which looked like you were ready to end the day so soon and I started to get suspicious of you because it looked like you were scum who wanted to push my lynch and buddy with Elements and then SS could just easily hop along my mislynch. I have been figuring out if the scum is Elements or you and since you unvoted me, it looks like you are town and you want to make sure you are voting the right player.

Town don't know each other and only scum knows who is town. Elements didn't even consider you could be scum and even SS considered you could be scum instead of Elements. Town Elements would be looking at both of us instead of just me.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:17 am

Post by Adorable »

Mafia wins when I get lynched. Once when you see my town flip, this should be a lesson learned from all of you and I made my case on Elements.

I pretty much lost hope in town winning 5 days ago.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:16 pm

Post by Adorable »

There were suspicious acts from Elements that I just couldn't ignore on the last day and he was playing just like scum since scum are the kind of players who always buddy with another town, fishing for the pr, and he was asking way too many questions and not scum hunting. Those are common scum plays you see by scum players.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”