Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

VOTE: lil Uzi Vert

Are you a fan of the deathcore band Lorna Shore like your namesake?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:30 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 14, cyrus62 wrote:VOTE: Doctor Drew ahh whats up doc
Hey what's up man?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:04 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 63, Karnage wrote:When we reach the point for a lynch anybody who does not say “Get off my plane!” when they hammer should be modkilled
I like the cut of your jib.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Meh, assuming that is the reason, I don't see the big deal. The role PM wasn't explicit that you were in a plane, and tbh.....I generally skim the flavor so I could see missing it if I was Baezu(those he does seem to acknowledge he knew he was in a plan, so maybe don't listen to me!).

Gamma, do you have super secret reasons for your vote lol?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 106, Menalque wrote:
In post 103, Doctor Drew wrote:Meh, assuming that is the reason, I don't see the big deal. The role PM wasn't explicit that you were in a plane, and tbh.....I generally skim the flavor so I could see missing it if I was Baezu(those he does seem to acknowledge he knew he was in a plan, so maybe don't listen to me!).

Gamma, do you have super secret reasons for your vote lol?
I don’t... love this
What Gamma said, but game is ongoing so I should just shut up.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:14 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 116, momo wrote:
Please refrain from discussing ongoing games.
Ya it was dumb, thought it was a funny inside lol......I won't fuck up like that again.
In post 117, Menalque wrote:Oh, okay

baezu is a she
I will fuck like this though.......I remember her name from my old account and thought she was a dude for whatever reason. I need to make a better effort to read the pronouns.

I think cyrus has a bad taste in his mouth from our previous(and not ongoing game). He was town I was scum.

Though I am not aware of his meta since that game(was his first onsite).
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:37 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

The ongoing game thing was in reference to Gamma and I.

And Cyrus, why am I not in your scum read list?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:44 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 143, rosterfoster wrote:Hello Doctor Drew!

Nice to see you again.
Howdy!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:21 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 145, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 142, Doctor Drew wrote:The ongoing game thing was in reference to Gamma and I.

you havent posted enough i will reread you and say what you are you are null to me as of now
Cyrus, let me ask you something for clarification.

Why are you voting someone who is your null read over those who you say is a scum read.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:50 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 150, cyrus62 wrote:yes going have to switch roster for doctor i think my vote is well placed roster is now town to me
My phone is being a pain in the ass with quoting multiple posts.

But, a quick rundown of the timeline here, which all takes place in less then an hour. Keep in mind Cyrus is voting me at this point.

I ask him why he is voting a null read, he says he needs to read more from me, says roster is a scum read but needs to read more from him because maybe he is town, notices The Fonz switched his vote to me, now says I am scum and Roster is town.

You are right Cyrus, you must be much better are reading then me because you were able read super quick.

In one series of posts you outed yourself trying to find reasons you can call me scum, and possibly outed Roster as your scum buddy by trying to find reasons you can call him town.

VOTE: Cyrus
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:08 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 184, rosterfoster wrote:
In post 180, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 150, cyrus62 wrote:yes going have to switch roster for doctor i think my vote is well placed roster is now town to me
My phone is being a pain in the ass with quoting multiple posts.

But, a quick rundown of the timeline here, which all takes place in less then an hour. Keep in mind Cyrus is voting me at this point.

I ask him why he is voting a null read, he says he needs to read more from me, says roster is a scum read but needs to read more from him because maybe he is town, notices The Fonz switched his vote to me, now says I am scum and Roster is town.

You are right Cyrus, you must be much better are reading then me because you were able read super quick.

In one series of posts you outed yourself trying to find reasons you can call me scum, and possibly outed Roster as your scum buddy by trying to find reasons you can call him town.

Remember our newbie game with Cyrus? Remember how we mislynched him for being incredibly scummy and nonsensical?

Yeah me too. Except I forgot he was town in that game when we started this game.
This feels like a much different Cyrus. He actually seems like he has a plan, whereas in that game he was super rough around the edges.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:00 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

No, I was right about you last time Cyrus, I was scum helping along a mislynch.

All you are doing now is focusing on my vote of you. You are repeatedly ignoring my posts about you changing reads on a dime to fit the agenda you wanted.....a mislynch of me. Awfully convenient that this happened when someone else decided to vote me, ya think?

To really simplify it for you.

Cyrus parks vote on me, says he doesn't have a good read on me so calls me null, The Fonz votes me(wagon starting), Cyrus now says he thinks I am scum.

The fact that it is about me is irrelevant, you are scum for the reasons I described.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:37 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Oh sorry Roster, was gonna answer on my last post but got all worked up with Cyrus.

Plan was probably too strong, or not the right word. He just seems more focused and calculated then before.

For instance, my case on him. He was waiting the whole game with his vote parked on me, with no case whatsoever on me, waiting for someone else to hop on, before he called me scum.

This is different then the Cyrus posting walls of nonsensical flailing, he purposely held back and waited for the moment for someone else to hop on board, my guess is he feels like if I was mislynched he could act like like he didn't start the process.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:05 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 229, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 227, Doctor Drew wrote:Oh sorry Roster, was gonna answer on my last post but got all worked up with Cyrus.

Plan was probably too strong, or not the right word. He just seems more focused and calculated then before.

For instance, my case on him. He was waiting the whole game with his vote parked on me, with no case whatsoever on me, waiting for someone else to hop on, before he called me scum.

This is different then the Cyrus posting walls of nonsensical flailing, he purposely held back and waited for the moment for someone else to hop on board, my guess is he feels like if I was mislynched he could act like like he didn't start the process.
sounds like your frakeing out you realize it takes 7 to lynch right your trying to deflact from your wagon super early . i said i was going to read you more carefully so i went over all your scum pt then looked at the game that was attached to it and you know what i found. you act the same way as scum every time just like your acting now.
In all 3 completed games on here since I started this account I have been scum once.

Soo.....you want me to save you the trouble and post that scum PT?

You can look up my old account, FuDuzn, and post those scum PT's if you wish as well.

Have you looked up my town games as well?

You would make a terrible lawyer.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:40 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 249, GreyICE wrote:We have at least one lawyer on site.
I just finished a game with one! He was scum! Why am I using exclamation points!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 247, Menalque wrote:Oh cool I think greyICE is actually scum
I remember from my previous account I could never figure him out, he is basically NAI par for the course for me so far this game.

If he is scum, he will be sorted out later.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:37 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 257, cyrus62 wrote:@drew why anit you defending harder i mean you could have . (said two can play at that game cyrus) but instead you bring up your other account has moe proof on how your was scummy.
If yoi want to meta dive on me I will give you the full Monty, enjoy.
In post 258, cyrus62 wrote:but yea if your saying the only time you was scummy was in you game together i will see if that was true and if it is then no i wont post it as i don't plan on doing self meta.
So after saying you looked through 'all my scum games', you now say now you didn't.

Noted.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:06 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Ok Cyrus, here's the deal man, you are starting to ping me like it was the Newbie game we played in. So I want to give you benefit of the doubt here.

Why early on did you say you didn't trust me?

And like I said, I will post the scum PT from that game, but it will be as disappointing as the Mueller Report.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (isolation #18) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:36 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 262, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 261, Doctor Drew wrote:Ok Cyrus, here's the deal man, you are starting to ping me like it was the Newbie game we played in. So I want to give you benefit of the doubt here.

And like I said, I will post the scum PT from that game, but it will be as disappointing as the Mueller Report.

l
because all i remember is my name so I'm trying to find who i trust and the only game i know you from is you as scum which you had every one fooled your good at scum so i dont trust you give me some reads to go by who do you think is town and who do you think is scum.
How about this, what is your opinion on Roster's subtle protection of you?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #19) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:30 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 265, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 264, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 262, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 261, Doctor Drew wrote:Ok Cyrus, here's the deal man, you are starting to ping me like it was the Newbie game we played in. So I want to give you benefit of the doubt here.

l
because all i remember is my name so I'm trying to find who i trust and the only game i know you from is you as scum which you had every one fooled your good at scum so i dont trust you give me some reads to go by who do you think is town and who do you think is scum.
How about this, what is your opinion on Roster's subtle protection of you?
roster is bad not scum bad i dont think yet but bad for town he got town killed in are game and almpst cost us the game.
Stop focusing on that game, everything I am asking you is in the context of this game.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (isolation #20) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:50 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Besides my scum read on Cyrus, I am not a big fan of the major scum reads.

Menalque is playing way different than the one game i played with him where he was scum(granted he was in a hydra, but he basically played the game by himself). And tbh, he seemed pretty easy to scum read.

LUV, he makes a good point. Why do that and just leave when eventually someone would point it out. Either he is terrible at being scum, or he is a convenient wagon. Though I would appreciate him actually answering my question is asked in rvs haha.

Why don't we all take a deep breath, and just vote Cyrus?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (isolation #21) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:47 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 326, Karnage wrote:@drdrew, your scum read on cyrus is primarily due to a meta read or am i missing something?
Cyrus, and Roster to an extent, have brought up meta from a previous game all three of us have played. But my read on Cyrus is purely on his in game actions.

Some points about Cyrus' meta that Roster keeps bringing up is the one little thing giving me pause about Cyrus being scum, but he is playing much different from when I last played with him(so, I guess meta does have a little to do with it).
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (isolation #22) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:13 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 330, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 329, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 326, Karnage wrote:@drdrew, your scum read on cyrus is primarily due to a meta read or am i missing something?
Cyrus, and Roster to an extent, have brought up meta from a previous game all three of us have played. But my read on Cyrus is purely on his in game actions.

Some points about Cyrus' meta that Roster keeps bringing up is the one little thing giving me pause about Cyrus being scum, but he is playing much different from when I last played with him(so, I guess meta does have a little to do with it).
keep in mind that game was 2 months ago so i have improved .
You basically just summarized my case with that sentence.

But, what do you think of the scum reads on LUV and Menalque?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I need to stop relying on one games worth of meta to think Menalque might not be scum, because when I read his posts I just see scum.

Been a bit since a votecount thought, and I am too tired, drunk, and lazy to count up the votes. Don't want a LOLhammer.

Also, still would prefer Cyrus, but I guess we will have to sort that out later.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (isolation #24) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 363, mastina wrote:
In post 360, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 357, mastina wrote:There are three players who, regardless of their alignment, are going to look like town.
I'm assuming I'm in this group which would be totally nonsensical if I wasn't IC
No, you're in the group of players who would, regardless of their alignment, look like scum; if you weren't an IC, I could legit make a scumcase on your lackluster play this game.
But wouldn't that be chalked up to being confirmed town?

Speaking for myself, if I was confirmed town from the start my heart wouldn't be in it.....would be kind of boring tbh.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (isolation #25) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 370, cyrus62 wrote:i honestly think doctor and roster are scum if not both one of them is.
I am not gonna dismiss the possibility of a scum roster, but there is nothing I see now that points to it.

And I already asked you, but what your opinion on LUV and Menalque?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:05 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 378, cyrus62 wrote:Menalque is at l2 so no one vote him with out given him a chance to defend.
L-2 is nothing, and it seems he is at L-3 anyways.

VOTE: Menalque

Ok, now you are correct.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (isolation #27) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:27 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Grey, I agree with you that following Gamma is the right move since he is the only person we know is coming from a town mindset.

But, not sure why you are tentative to join a wagon just because of people on it if you feel said target is scummy. You can sort out potential scum on the wagon after the fact.

Pre edit: I will say I am not a fan of Karnage though.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:49 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 431, Menalque wrote:like exactly what I sad was GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK WHILE I GET BACK ON TOP OF SHIT

what I'm saying is that in THIS SPECIFIC CASE it makes sense to wait on hammer, and to treat hammer as scummy. I've given reasons for that. You're just making some bullshit assertions about me being scum, thrown in with some misreps and lies

and how does that scream no motivation? sorry that I have a fucking life happening at the same time as this mafia game. I've made it clear that I'll get to the game once I have time.
You seem to have plenty of time to defend yourself.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:55 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I just had a thought, and may be way off with this, what if we all got the same role PM?

Seems a bit bastardy, but would fit in with the theme
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:58 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I also just realized that Mastina knew she was 3p.

Nvm, I iz dummy.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:18 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 494, rosterfoster wrote:@Cyrus/A50: Can you think about the main wagons at the moment (AKA Menalque and LUV)?
Maybe I am crazy, but you seem really focused on pushing Cyrus' meta as a reason for him being town and really trying to guide him.

I honestly don't know what to make of it, it just sticks out to me so I am bringing it up.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (isolation #32) » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:19 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

And, sticks out that Grey Ice rages when meta is brought up.....but hasn't called you out on it.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:11 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 516, Menalque wrote:
In post 142, Doctor Drew wrote:The ongoing game thing was in reference to Gamma and I.

Drew, why were you asking this?
He was voting me yet didn't have me in his scum read list, seems a bit weird don't ya think?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 527, Menalque wrote:
In post 523, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 516, Menalque wrote:

Drew, why were you asking this?
He was voting me yet didn't have me in his scum read list, seems a bit weird don't ya think?
Could be wrong but wasn’t that an RVS vote he just didn’t take off? I don’t really think that’s AI
He had previously said he liked where his vote was.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:21 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 557, Karnage wrote:
In post 556, Almost50 wrote:Both are fine lynches to me, but Melanque more so. LUV prefers to play scum so he's not too engaged when he's town (note: he's not disengaged to the point he gets prodded though, so I am not yet confident of his alignment, and I do like to brand him scum because his play is always scummy to me whether he is engaged or not).
In post 548, Almost50 wrote:Gun to my head I would say 1 scum in Lil Uzi Vert/roster/Fonz
What makes Melanque the better lynch when he's not even one of your top 3 scum candidates?
I think you misread him.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (isolation #36) » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:28 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Was that a hammer?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Cyrus.......can you give some final reads. At least pretend you are town here(though I guess that is what you have been doing).
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:36 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 797, The Fonz wrote:Cyrus, if you think Roster is scum, why did you ask him to stop defending you?
BINGO

Roster has been trying to keep pressure off Cyrus all game, and using the obvious argument about his play style. Even trying to AtE with me, referring to the one game we all three were in.

Making connections is iffy on D1, but big chance Roster is scum if Cyrus flips scum.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (isolation #39) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:37 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 799, Menalque wrote:Like where is the scum motivation? Almost the entire wagon seems to be basing it off surface level reads, which means some people are being disingenuous bc they know that not going any deeper is the best way to get the mislynch through
He came out of the gates saying I was scum with no evidence because of the one game we played together, only was convinced I was scum when it appeared there was a wagon starting on me, had roster as a town read and somehow changed it to a scum read even though roster was defending him, voted whoever he could when the pressure was really on, self voted.

Should me town motivation and the 'scum hunting' he said he was doing.

Anyone know the VC?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:40 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Should = show
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 814, The Fonz wrote:
In post 800, Menalque wrote:I actually think green!cyrus implies roster more than red!cyrus bc of
reasons
This'll be my last post tonight.

So the reasons I found to doubt Cyrus' guilt is 1) rereading he did go with 'joke' as soon as it was brought up, and b) he self-voted in his first game as town. Additionally, it is not necessarily the case scum know their names: not knowing their abilities but knowing their partners would allow for them to be in the same position as town, only, y'know, scum. That seems the simplest explanation of the flavor. (Though it still strikes me as weird that Cyrus decided to use the exact same phrasing three times - that does not feel natural as a joke).

Yet, two things really bug me. One is this "Real joke" which Cyrus keeps alluding to, the idea the mod is "laughing at us." That he can't tell us. I've seen this before, either from superderp town power roles who think it's great to act super scummy then at the last minute reveal their role thinking it 'proves' whoever is attacking them is scum, or from scum trying to imply vague bad consequences of lynching. Fucking out with it already.

The second is the Cyrus/Roster/Doc interaction. This has felt off all game. I noted before that in Newb 1945 that scum Cyrus decided to bus from the get-go. How does he react here? He starts by throwing an insinuation at roster with no vote:
In post 111, cyrus62 wrote:roster and benzu seem to know something i dont know
Whilst also expressing suspicion of Dr Drew:
In post 112, cyrus62 wrote:i dont trust the doc though
Clarifies this by saying Drew is playing the same as in a game where DD was scum.

Then he lists Roster as his top scumread, and doesn't include Drew. Doesn't actually vote for Roster. This is weird. Why not vote top scumread?

Then suddenly:
In post 146, cyrus62 wrote:come to think of it roster is playing the same way as ae 1st game will have to see if i can find pts to where he acts diffent but i may need to bump him to town.
Early suspicion, lists as top scumread, doesn't vote, suddenly remembers he's playing the same as he did as town previously? Not making a lot of sense here. Vote remains on Drew despite Roster being claimed top scumread, and Doc not in top three.

264 Drew asks Cyrus about Roster's "subtle protection" of Cyrus. Following sequence of Cyrus posts: 265 Roster is just bad town. 271 actually he's sheeping. 273 I might be able to make a scum case on roster, give me time. 284 votes roster. 307, 313, 322 attacks Roster.

328, Drew shows up in Cyrus' top two suspects for no apparent reason. Like he's just pointed Cyrus in the direction of someone scummy, enough to make that person #1 on C's scumlist. This apparently makes Drew
scummier
in his eyes? That makes no sense.

334, says he is CONVINCED Drew is scum. Still voting the person that Drew told him to look into.

This just really looks like he's scum with Drew or Roster, and is trying to distance badly.
You basically just summed up my scum read on Cyrus from a different perspective.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 817, cyrus62 wrote:and to prove im you vig heres some food for thought . their will be more then one death. scum cant make this promise .
So your proof is that you wildly shoot people?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (isolation #43) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:42 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Not sure if he is lynched or not yet.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (isolation #44) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Not sure you know the definition of quick hammer.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (isolation #45) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:05 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 832, Karnage wrote:
In post 64, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 63, Karnage wrote:When we reach the point for a lynch anybody who does not say “Get off my plane!” when they hammer should be modkilled
I like the cut of your jib.
And a mod kill for drdrew
Haha, wasn't sure if that was the hammer.

So....

'Cyrus, get off my plane!'

Still counts, we are in twilight.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (isolation #46) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:11 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 839, GreyICE wrote:Gamma! Mastina tomorrow. Worst case she’s a third party who hard defended scum. Best case she’s scum who is gambiting and hard defended a buddy. You CANT lynch town there. I’m slated for a night kill along with Fonz, and boy she’s ignoring us hard. Please man, make it happen.
Jesus man, drunkenly read that as lynch Gamma lol.

May be bed time for bonzo.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (isolation #47) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:26 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Jesus man, hope you get this all sorted out.

As far as the game goes, I am sure GreyICE speaks for all of us.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”