Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1827 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I think it is very cool that Kelly Chen is an 05er who is actively playing.

I'm very disappointed that Korina's attitude towards his blatant, willful, and unambiguous cheating is half-apologetic, if it can even be called that. NK15 put an incredible amount of work into his setup, and Korina broke the rules in a way that made the setup totally unable to function the way it was intended - it was a game with a nonzero chance of victory for all three factions and worth continuing, but such a different game.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1828 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:00 pm

Post by popsofctown »

And for the record Korina, you don't have any kind of "moral high ground" about whether Not Known 15 designed your role "wrong". It has very rarely been done, and there is no consensus on roles like that. Experientially, I have modded a game that also had a player trapped in a solo PT and that VERY PLAYER rejoined the second run of the setup within 24 hours of it becoming available again. Post restrictions are also very common, and very much part of the breadth of what one might expect in a bastard game, and the harshest post restrictions are often identical to the N0 dead role, and there's no site consensus those are "beyond bastard" either.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1831 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:34 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Games with "it's not over when you're dead" mechanics ask for replacements all the time. I don't remember whether NK15 was keeping the "it's not over when your dead" element secret for the fun of it this game, but he could either use private methods to locate a replacement, or have done a tenth as much damage to the game in publicly seeking one.
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”