Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #91 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 23, Rautherdir wrote:So, change of plans, we'll lynch the vig on LYWIN. We could also have three other players to volunteer to never get lynched as long as a mime isn't killed. I guess I'll be one of them so I can explain how that works later on in the game.

Also, I think I just figured out how to break the setup.
O_rly
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 26, Venmar wrote:
In post 12, Farkran wrote:...why didn't anyone selfvote yet?
probably because it's in the mime's interest to be lynched? its how they win?

highly sus the way this post was made
Why is it sus
Fair warning, I’m prolly gonna be hyper critical of Venmar
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 39, Enter wrote:Venmar is making a terrible first impression.
Def inclined to agree with you rn
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 47, Gyro Zeppeli wrote:Wait why the fuck do we wanna lynch townies if thats the case.
Im mime pls
Lol this prob town
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 48, Venmar wrote:
In post 38, Enter wrote:I think you're either just attracted to one playstyle over another when we definitely need both, or you're intentionally trying to twist Farkran's NAI play into something AI. There is nothing in this post that makes Farkran's post look scummier (although you trying to push a post that's NAI certainly makes it look like you're trying to do so).
this is basically just you disagreeing with how im reading the game. you think farkran's post wasn't AI,
which is dumb
, whereas i think it was. pushing a playstyle/tactic while trying to imply that such an action would be AI, should tell you something about the player.

not to mention that you clearly think farkran is townie, so you thinking his first post being NAI doesn't make much sense, otherwise why would you vote him?

i've also already specified im focusing on the context behind the playstyle, not the playstyle or action itself. if you want to be dumb, then go for it.
In post 38, Enter wrote: Well, considering Gyro hadn't posted when I voted Farkran, yes.
this was actually poor wording by me, i apologize, but my intention was to point out that farkran had only made one post by the time gyro made his "townie" post. i was trying to gleam if you thought farkran's one singular post at the time was still townier than the gyro post you heralded as probably town.
This seems uncalled for, as well as not really being a good point I feel. Like Enter could argue your perspective is dumb too, it’s just a cheap shot to say that there.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 74, Venmar wrote:
also there's no reason why everyone shouldn't have a read on me and enter by now.
Idk if this is valid but why bring this up rn?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 75, Farkran wrote:
In post 74, Venmar wrote:no-lynch becomes more likely over time, for the record. as we lynch more and more town, the mimes will have a larger % of the votes, and will have less and less incentive to vote on town lynches. once its 5v3 and 4v3, the town have to be unanimous amongst each other to get a lynch through, which can be crippled if even one of the mimes makes into a "town circle", otherwise mimes can just immobilize the vote without an all-town consensus to out-vote them.

also there's no reason why everyone shouldn't have a read on me and enter by now.
As long as town has majority (= always, because otherwise the mimes are endgamed and lose), it would be very stupid not to compromise on a lynch, especially in this particular game where it literally goes against your wincon. I don't think it's a concern we should have, as long as we pick a compromise early enough to avoid lurking/VLA shenanigans. Like, the counterpart of lolhammering in this game would be lol-lurking the deadline, and everyone who does will get stomped
Yeah I feel like this setup probably ends up rather townsided via to fact scum can’t do quickhammery shit around endgame unless it’s just one left
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 119, Farkran wrote:
In post 81, DrDolittle wrote:i really hope we dont play this game like a pseudo mountainous
How do you suggest we play this?
Wanna second this question tbh
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 123, Enter wrote:I'm probably one of the pettiest people alive.

I don't know how on earth it escalated from me asking how does Farkran's vote push a mime Wincon into Venmar making claims left and right out his rear about "people should have a read on both me and Enter right now" "I have reads on Enter, Farkran, etc" right now. Oh wait, yes I do.

Venmar, dude, I asked you a question. You don't have to make stuff up to justify your reasoning, you can just say "I just didn't like it."
I don’t get this tbh. You seem to be criticizing Venmar for progressing the game?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 125, Enter wrote:VOTE: Venmar

I actually don't care what his alignment is, I think everyone else in this game I either know or has been relatively agreeable so far, and I find I usually only have difficulties with one or two players a game anyways, so I'm gonna push this for a bit until we work things out or he gets lynched. I think the odds are in our favor that he's town and if he's a mime then we can afford to take one hit. It should become pretty obvious who his buddies are anyways if he's a mime, but I kinda doubt it and I really don't care long run. We're gonna win this game anyways, so. *shrug*
Why are you voting him

:THONK:
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 129, Gyro Zeppeli wrote:Ez win: all vigs reveal and say who u shoot
How about no
Imo vig should wait for when town needs an extra kick, prolly close to LYWin
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 140, Venmar wrote:also
big lol
@gamma for coming out of the gates only shading me
If you didn’t want that you shouldn’t have flaked buddy
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 147, Farkran wrote:From what i get from the latest posts, i think that Enter is committed to stay alive until endgame, and i'm going to respect that. He is either a very active and provocative town - albeit somewhat over the top with his plays - and we may need to keep people on their toes, or a real mime doing it for the towncred. I lean towards town, but in either case i'm happy having him here until later.

Venmar, i still think that the exchange involving me, him and enter was a bit awkward from his side. Again, this is too little content to have a clear read, but i wouldn't place him among my highest townreads for today. If i want to follow a strategy where the most obvtown players are left for pre-lywin, i could consider lynching here today because he doesn't look too scummy either. If i want to aim to the best chance of hitting town though, i would look elsewhere.

Hectic. Posted little, but from my extremely limited experience with him i think he does this type of introduction as town. Not sure if he also does it as scum.

Gamma seems a bit warmheaded but i liked his introduction, since i had similar thoughts about venmar. I'd say less drastically alignment involving thoughts, but i guess that's how gamma would express them.

I am not a huge fan of Pyrrha's content/posts ratio. He seems like coasting the gamestate. Not willing to lynch here today.

I really liked Rauth's introduction, regardless of whether his strategy is going to be efficient or not. Currently my highest townread.

DDL is completely null to me, no experience with him.

Map Wolf and Gyro's posts look like we're still in some kind of RVS carefree gamestate, but we're not - i expect more from those slots.

I guess this sounds like a readlist full of null reads... and that's because it is. Not being able to rely on votes and wagons make it a bit harder to look at scum intent and associative potential. Once everyone has chimed in (looking at you, @Pine @Creature), i think we should start defining our strategy and making compromises - days are short, and no-lynch is bad.
This post look pretty good on a quick skim
But I need to ask, what’s “warm headed”?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 149, Gyro Zeppeli wrote:Yo
Parkinsons
, My posts are genuine. You can have more fluff later when i feel like singing some song lyrics
I hope that’s a typo
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #14) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 151, Enter wrote:
big lol
this is dismissive and presents gamma as doing something he's not.
I mean it dismissive but it’s not wrong
However I announced I was going to be doing it so eh
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (isolation #15) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 165, Venmar wrote:
In post 156, Gamma Emerald wrote:
big lol
If you didn’t want that you shouldn’t have flaked buddy
i'd rather you define what flaked means since im dumb, but i dont really care if you shade me tbh
You left the site without warning
And I feel rather bitter about the fact you flaked, idk why but I do
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (isolation #16) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

big lol
Actually if you don’t care about it why post this, specifically in a way that tries to catch my attention
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (isolation #17) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 174, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 172, Gamma Emerald wrote:
big lol
Actually if you don’t care about it why post this, specifically in a way that tries to catch my attention
Posting “big lol”, doesn’t really read as if he “cares” all that much.
He cares a little if he’s saying that though
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (isolation #18) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 188, Venmar wrote:
In post 167, Gamma Emerald wrote:You left the site without warning
And I feel rather bitter about the fact you flaked, idk why but I do
as if anybody ever cared about me on this site. are you referring to something that happened over 2 years ago?

if you came into this game intentionally wanting to shade me over non-game related things that are influencing your play then idk what you want me to say.
Was it two years ago at this point? Anyway, it’s basically my replacement for an RVS vote, eventually I might stop harassing you about it, idk. Don’t take it too personally I guess.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #19) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You gonna answer the actual question?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (isolation #20) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 197, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 194, Gamma Emerald wrote:You gonna answer the actual question?
Who is this directed to?

Because if me, I clearly did and Enter seemed satisfied with my response. Apologies, you if were referring to someone else.
No it is towards Enter
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #21) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 201, Farkran wrote:
In post 157, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 147, Farkran wrote:From what i get from the latest posts, i think that Enter is committed to stay alive until endgame, and i'm going to respect that. He is either a very active and provocative town - albeit somewhat over the top with his plays - and we may need to keep people on their toes, or a real mime doing it for the towncred. I lean towards town, but in either case i'm happy having him here until later.

Venmar, i still think that the exchange involving me, him and enter was a bit awkward from his side. Again, this is too little content to have a clear read, but i wouldn't place him among my highest townreads for today. If i want to follow a strategy where the most obvtown players are left for pre-lywin, i could consider lynching here today because he doesn't look too scummy either. If i want to aim to the best chance of hitting town though, i would look elsewhere.

Hectic. Posted little, but from my extremely limited experience with him i think he does this type of introduction as town. Not sure if he also does it as scum.

Gamma seems a bit warmheaded but i liked his introduction, since i had similar thoughts about venmar. I'd say less drastically alignment involving thoughts, but i guess that's how gamma would express them.

I am not a huge fan of Pyrrha's content/posts ratio. He seems like coasting the gamestate. Not willing to lynch here today.

I really liked Rauth's introduction, regardless of whether his strategy is going to be efficient or not. Currently my highest townread.

DDL is completely null to me, no experience with him.

Map Wolf and Gyro's posts look like we're still in some kind of RVS carefree gamestate, but we're not - i expect more from those slots.

I guess this sounds like a readlist full of null reads... and that's because it is. Not being able to rely on votes and wagons make it a bit harder to look at scum intent and associative potential. Once everyone has chimed in (looking at you, @Pine @Creature), i think we should start defining our strategy and making compromises - days are short, and no-lynch is bad.
This post look pretty good on a quick skim
But I need to ask, what’s “warm headed”?
It means i see you as slightly impulsive, very direct with your words, with a tendency to let emotion guide your votes and gameplay. Warm, instead of hot, because it's not such a strong acceptation. I take notes like this to draw a profile of the players - the profile itself is NAI, but when a player deviates from his profile it's usually a tell for associatives or TMI.
How would you rate the effectiveness of this strategy? As for your stated impression, yeah it seems about right.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (isolation #22) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 224, Rautherdir wrote:I didn't notice Hectic volunteering. The group is me, Enter, Venmar, Farkran, Hectic, and DrDolittle. There are now four possibilities. Either 0, 1, 2, or 3 mimes are in the group that volunteered. The game is now divided into three groups, the vig, the group that volunteered, and everyone else.

What's going to happen next, is we're going to ignore what I said earlier about not lynching in that group. The vig is going to shoot someone. Anyone except themselves. And as long as there aren't 2 mimes in that group then town wins.

If the vig shoots town, then the lynch will be in the group the vig shot in. If the vig shoots a mime, then the lynch will be in the group the vig didn't shoot.
On every future day, if the previous day's lynch was on town then you'll lynch in the same group that player was in. If the previous day's lynch was on a mime then you'll lynch in the other group.
Once there are the same number of town and mimes, not including the vig, lynch the vig, and get a town victory.
Even though this goes against my own idea of how vig should be used, I kinda think this idea is alright having crunched the numbers on it. I am curious if there is a way to improve it because it basically just accepts a loss in one scenario which feels lame super early
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (isolation #23) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I have ideas on how to read people, but no real solid format. For example, I think scum are likely to be more particular about who is lynched versus town, who probably will mostly just have people they do not want lynched.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (isolation #24) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

As for the strategy I was fine with it before I realized there’s not much of a point where it would be wise to stop besides when the second mine dies
What might be interesting is if there is a group with 1 mime we select, and that mime is lynched last out of their group, because that puts us close to a win with a whole untouched group
Actually having brought that up I feel like 6 alive would be a good time to re-evaluate that strategy. I wouldn’t say to outright stop, more to see if and how scum has been working to manipulate the strategy. If they try to devalue it that probably means it hurts them, but if they try to steer it a specific way it probably is at least not kryptonite for them
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (isolation #25) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Btw just want to say I kinda like how Hectic is playing rn, I don’t know if he’s being 100% serious about his play but I at least don’t have to worry about being trolled
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (isolation #26) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Idk what you’re responding to out of that?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (isolation #27) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don’t like that there’s barely anything I feel is interactable in Creature’s posting
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (isolation #28) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 284, Creature wrote:
In post 283, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 279, Creature wrote:Oh right oh right Phyrra is Alisae, right?
:lol: no. Why do you think that?
idk, Alisae is usually the spammy anime avatar
Alisae also doesn’t play that much anymore
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #29) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 294, Creature wrote:
In post 291, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 284, Creature wrote:
In post 283, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 279, Creature wrote:Oh right oh right Phyrra is Alisae, right?
:lol: no. Why do you think that?
idk, Alisae is usually the spammy anime avatar
Alisae also doesn’t play that much anymore
unless she's scum
What???
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (isolation #30) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 297, Creature wrote:
In post 292, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 290, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don’t like that there’s barely anything I feel is interactable in Creature’s posting
“Intractable”? What do you mean?
He apparently likes to make long chains of posts solely replying to my shitposting
I mean there nothing I feel like is worth talking about further there
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (isolation #31) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 315, Wake1 wrote:
Since I am confirmed Town I will be the last Town member to be lynched, and I will vote myself.

Then again if we leave all 3 Mimes alive how do I get lynched if they won't allow it?
Town has to all agree to it
That’s why I feel vig should be saved for later
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (isolation #32) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 370, Enter wrote:just so we can see where everyone stands, I'd like everyone to, in their next post, point out the next player they'd like to see lynched from this list: (Venmar, Farkran, Hectic, and DrDolittle) or vote for siad player with maybe a little short blurb on why
I think I townread Hectic the most but he’s not my preferred lynch in there
That would be Farkran tbh, Farkran’s been pretty solid so far and the other two have a bit too much mime equity imo
VOTE: Farkran
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (isolation #33) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 405, Hectic wrote:Pyrrha, Map Wolf, DDL, Creature Mime team.
You guys need to sort out which if you is town.
What makes you say this
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (isolation #34) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 428, Hectic wrote:
In post 408, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:Fypov, how does my wanting not to lynch you today mime indicative? I’m liking your approach to the game and think it’s suboptimal for you to die today, which according post 404, you don’t want anyway but I’m not opposed to it either.
What I found Mime-indicative about your post was you saying Venmar gets towncred for correctly townreading Rau. Literally everyone in the game was townreading Rau, so I don't like that line of reasoning.

And yeah, would rather not be lynched today but I understand that's slightly selfish, so if you want to lynch me anyway, go for it.
Ok this is fair but you suggested a team, go through that please
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (isolation #35) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 441, Farkran wrote:I'm starting to think all these "i want X alive longer" actually mean "i don't want to lynch there because i know he's town, let's pick a different target until i can find some solid reason to scumread the consensus lynch".

There are several samples of this specific mindset coming from Enter, Pyrrha, Map Wolf and Hectic. Among those, i'm mostly suspicious of Pyrrha and Map Wolf - there's no real reason to wait on Hectic now that he produced reads (which i mostly agree with), and i don't like talking about myself but i also produced a lot of content, although my reads have't been confirmed in any possible way. I mean, there's no reason to say i am better than anyone else, nor Hectic, until our reads flip and we're proven right or wrong. I feel like wanting to stall townread lynches is becoming a mime trend to lead lynches on mimes.

I mean, if we are to follow rauth strat, we need to lynch in {Enter, Hectic, Farkran, DDL, Venmar}. Out of these i'm townreading Enter and Hectic the most, and now that Hectic produced reads i have no reserves in giving him the peace he deserves.

VOTE: Hectic

RIP
I guess this perspective works but it kinda has a strange feel to it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #36) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 456, Hectic wrote:Just remember that Creature's probably a Mime this game. He spam posts more as town, and his posting this game hasn't felt very natural. Also this:
In post 276, Creature wrote:tbh I feel like shit having to spam a lot, but it feels so compulsive
Tbh
When I first read that I kinda townleaned it for it feeling like “I feel the need to contribute because I’m town”
Seeing this read on it kinda flips it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (isolation #37) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 459, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 450, Venmar wrote:
In post 448, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 442, Venmar wrote:
In post 437, Hectic wrote:The mod flipped Rau 1 vote early because he thought there were less players in the game and majority had been resched.
i mean pine hasn't posted yet so this game might've as well have been smaller. either way the mod counted 6 votes when there were actually 5.

@mod
also has pine been prodded yet?
So, was his lynch a mistake then?
yes, the mod thought it was 6 votes to lynch instead of 7, while also miscounting the votes since rauf actually had 5 votes (mod counted my vote but i unvoted)
If his lynch was in error, does that impact the integrity of the game?
No imho
He was very liking going to be lynched anyway
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (isolation #38) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 474, Creature wrote:Hey look we accidentally lynched town to mod error
:shifty:

Also this reaction feels incongruous with your last post that I can see in the topic review window rn
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (isolation #39) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:18 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Oh cool, what is it
Btw I have felt strangely detached from this game and idk why
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #40) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 486, DrDolittle wrote:Who says vig shot should be used asap has more scum equity
In post 487, DrDolittle wrote:Vig shot should be saved for the last possible day
I’ve kinda been saying this too, nice that you agree
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (isolation #41) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Though tbh I haven’t said the part about scum saying vig should be used earlier
That makes sense but I recall Rauth arguing that too and he flipped town
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (isolation #42) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 494, DrDolittle wrote:Man I hoped this game would just be full of shitposts of players pretending to be mimes and get lynched and the opposite is happening
Try an actual jester game for that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (isolation #43) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 500, Creature wrote:Pine, Phyrra and Gyro seem most likely the mime team
Explain pls
Is that just leftovers or does some interaction/play by Pyrrha suggest that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (isolation #44) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Pine literally hasn’t posted tho
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #45) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 536, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:That post from Creature definitely pings me. I don’t know if Creature is a mime or using 0 level thinking but to mime read a poster who hasn’t even posted yet is very suspicious to me. I am definitely opposed to lynching him. It would be extremely easy to peg a no poster as mime in this setup. Unless Creature has some meta on Pine wrt to replace outs, this is concerning.
Tbh I kinda do have an idea about how Pine handles replacing as each alignment but the fact he hasn't posted at all makes me worried it might have no real value
I get the sense he's the type to lurk about as scum and rep out as town

But yeah given Creature is doing this approach I find it very strange Pine would be in the scum pile vs the null pile
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #46) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 544, Gyro Zeppeli wrote:Oof RWBY fan, do you still like that shite?
After the first few seasons the show and characters feel dead af
lmao
Volume 6 is fantastic and I've only actually seen half of it (STILL)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #47) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 559, Creature wrote:
In post 536, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:That post from Creature definitely pings me. I don’t know if Creature is a mime or using 0 level thinking but to mime read a poster who hasn’t even posted yet is very suspicious to me. I am definitely opposed to lynching him. It would be extremely easy to peg a no poster as mime in this setup. Unless Creature has some meta on Pine wrt to replace outs, this is concerning.
Already said:

that's most likely the mime team because everybody else has something towny for them
Even Map Wolf?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #48) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That was like the one low point I recall
So like, eat me
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #49) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Jojo weeb
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (isolation #50) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

how is my detachment an exucse for anything
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #51) » Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 658, Enter wrote:If we lynch town today, Wake just needs to shoot town and then lynch him and we win.
Not quite
One more is needed
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (isolation #52) » Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hi
Has anything changed or can I essentially just stick to my reads as they were earlier
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (isolation #53) » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

?
Wdym live and look town
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (isolation #54) » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You know what I have an idea
Everyone please post your read on me
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (isolation #55) » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Explanations encouraged
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (isolation #56) » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Can the game not die when I’m trying to play
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (isolation #57) » Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 718, Creature wrote:idk, I'm planning to just lynch DDL next and have Wake88 shoot Farkran as Enter told
Idk
The game has been going really well up to here, where’s the resistance?
Also I still want that read on me
Only person exempt is Wake
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (isolation #58) » Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Idk if it’s fair to call what I’ve been doing “resistance” when I’ve been MIA throughout a lot of this
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (isolation #59) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 729, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 727, Map Wolf wrote:Pretty good chances Gamma is mime.
In post 364, GuyInFreezer wrote:VC 1.2

Rautherdir: Venmar, Map Wolf, Farkran, Creature, DrDolittle, PN
Venmar: Enter, Hectic

Deadline: (expired on 2019-12-11 16:10:35)
In post 626, GuyInFreezer wrote:VC 3.1

gobbledygook - Creature, Pyrrha Nikos, Enter, Map Wolf, Wake88, gobbledygook

gobbledygook was
Vanilla Townie

Game is frozen until I find a replacement.
In post 700, GuyInFreezer wrote:VC 4.2

Enter: Farkran, Map Wolf, DrDolittle, Pyrrha Nikos, Creature
DrDolittle: Enter
Farkran: chkflip

10 alive, 6 to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2019-12-18 13:16:59)
I think his failure to not be on any town wagons is concerning. It’s like he’s totally not even invested in this game. @Gamma, why the sudden interest in getting reads on you?

I did think you were likely townie earlier despite that but when is town!you so apathetic to what’s going on in a game? And you’ve coasting almost the entire game, so I’m having trouble seeing that as town.
I’m trying to get some reads by reading how people are reading me
Idk if I want to announce how I plan to do it specifically yet
As for my apathy, it probably boils down to not being used to this format. I feel like a fish out of water, very out of my element.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (isolation #60) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

If you could talk about why, that would be great.
Outside of this I feel like Farkran and DDL are the only ones to give enough of a stance on me to work with
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (isolation #61) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don’t really intend to stick to my old reads but I recall suspecting Creature and TRing Farkran, our of those still around. Don’t recall a solid read on Map from back then.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (isolation #62) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That’s not exactly me having a read, I had him essentially null, but I severely questioned having Map Wolf as more townread than Pine
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (isolation #63) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 747, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 746, Gamma Emerald wrote:That’s not exactly me having a read, I had him essentially null, but I severely questioned having Map Wolf as more townread than Pine
What?

I’m totally not following.
Map wolf had barely posted around that time, putting him in the same bin of Pine wrt how readable they were. So to treat them differently felt very screwy to me.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (isolation #64) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Well then
I was considering hammering DDL because I did think his stance on me was alright

Also I think I may want to expand on something I said earlier
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #752 (isolation #65) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 737, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 729, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 364, GuyInFreezer wrote:VC 1.2

Rautherdir: Venmar, Map Wolf, Farkran, Creature, DrDolittle, PN
Venmar: Enter, Hectic

Deadline: (expired on 2019-12-11 16:10:35)
In post 626, GuyInFreezer wrote:VC 3.1

gobbledygook - Creature, Pyrrha Nikos, Enter, Map Wolf, Wake88, gobbledygook

gobbledygook was
Vanilla Townie

Game is frozen until I find a replacement.
In post 700, GuyInFreezer wrote:VC 4.2

Enter: Farkran, Map Wolf, DrDolittle, Pyrrha Nikos, Creature
DrDolittle: Enter
Farkran: chkflip

10 alive, 6 to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2019-12-18 13:16:59)
I think his failure to not be on any town wagons is concerning. It’s like he’s totally not even invested in this game. @Gamma, why the sudden interest in getting reads on you?

I did think you were likely townie earlier despite that but when is town!you so apathetic to what’s going on in a game? And you’ve coasting almost the entire game, so I’m having trouble seeing that as town.
I’m trying to get some reads by reading how people are reading me
Idk if I want to announce how I plan to do it specifically yet
As for my apathy, it probably boils down to not being used to this format. I feel like a fish out of water, very out of my element.
re: this last line, I was in a similar game that is just ended, I was essentially a Survivor, not being aligned with Town or Mafia (Mimes in this game) as such I pretty much had nothing to go on from how I approached that game because my approach was never going to be comparable. I might see if I can use others’ play to analyze this game though, maybe I’ll think of something that hasn’t really come up yet
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (isolation #66) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 754, Map Wolf wrote:VOTE: DrDolittle
I actually am town, believe it or not.
Who asked?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (isolation #67) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 759, chkflip wrote:If it's Pine I'm going to give him a very hard time in post.
Why?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (isolation #68) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

How would his presence change things???
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (isolation #69) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 769, chkflip wrote:
In post 765, Gamma Emerald wrote:How would his presence change things???
Because he's better than that?

I'm much more comfortable with lynching Farkran and saving Wake's bullet for a more suitable time like, for example, the unlikely mime flip.
Interesting statement
I’d vote but I want Wake’s input before doing L-1
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (isolation #70) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What’sup fuckers
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (isolation #71) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay what’s this regarding scum being narrowed down here?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (isolation #72) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

No I saw something I want explained.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (isolation #73) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I kinda suspected that would happen
I feel like chk is suspect off that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (isolation #74) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 769, chkflip wrote:
In post 765, Gamma Emerald wrote:How would his presence change things???
Because he's better than that?

I'm much more comfortable with lynching Farkran and saving Wake's bullet for a more suitable time like, for example, the unlikely mime flip.
I feel like this was spoken knowing Farkran was going to flip scum and looking for mechanical townpiints
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (isolation #75) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 840, chkflip wrote:
In post 788, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay what’s this regarding scum being narrowed down here?
In post 789, chkflip wrote:Vote Farkran.
In post 790, Gamma Emerald wrote:No I saw something I want explained.
You really wanna talk about what looks like baiting for townpoints with me?
Lol nice one, that’s another reason why I suspect you as Fark’s partner
And like sure call it foreshadowing when it requires a whole ton of luck and/or skill for that to pan out.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (isolation #76) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 846, chkflip wrote:On wagon, I don't believe the entire wagon (sans Farkran) was town.

Therefore, it's one on and one off. That means, to me, both Creature and Map Wolf cannot both be town. It also means all of Nikos, Pine, and Gamma cannot be town.

Yesterday's lynch wasn't particularly difficult to obtain; however, neither has any lynch since I've joined this game.

Therefore, to me, the speed cannot be alignment indicative.

The only person I KNOW to be town is Wake88 and I still resign to the logic that he will see this game to the absolute end with having never used his shot. It is the most pro-town strategy to go by due to a misfire making this situation much worse than Farkran's flip has already made it. IIoA here, but bear with me.

-IF- Creature/Map Wolf is the way I see it, I cannot lynch there today without having solidified an undoubtable read on one or the other in one way or the other. 50/50 is a coin flip, not a mafia game.

That leaves Nikos, Pine (now Chemist - hello! without dread), and Gamma Emerald. That's 33/33/33 just on odds -IF I'M CORRECT- which still leaves a lot to be desired.

Without further ado, I state this all to say that I don't think I'll be voting toDay if I don't get a solid townread before deadline.
Interesting you declare it HAS TO BE one on one off, what makes you certain MW and Creature aren’t scum?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (isolation #77) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 849, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:I definitely agree that it obviously couldn’t have been an alltown wagon since I know I’m town but obviously one Farkran voter has to be town, since Farkran flipped mime. So how many mimes on Farkran wagon? One or two?

If we lynch Wake, we are guaranteed a town flip but then we are deprived of a vig shot, which is why we should have listened to Enter. :/

Wasn’t that your brilliant idea Chk, that we lynch Farkran instead? If a mime had to die, wouldn’t a vig shot have been a lot better, because then we could have safely lynched Wake without him losing his shot?

If we no lynch, then scum only needs a second one to win, so I think the most optimal solution is to get Wake to vig the most obvious townie and then we lynch him.
Wait what are you suggesting here? We shoot off Wake’s vig today and lynch him after that?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (isolation #78) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 881, Chemist1422 wrote:nothing just me being dumb

ignore
How is that “you being dumb”?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (isolation #79) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 891, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 887, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 849, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:I definitely agree that it obviously couldn’t have been an alltown wagon since I know I’m town but obviously one Farkran voter has to be town, since Farkran flipped mime. So how many mimes on Farkran wagon? One or two?

If we lynch Wake, we are guaranteed a town flip but then we are deprived of a vig shot, which is why we should have listened to Enter. :/

Wasn’t that your brilliant idea Chk, that we lynch Farkran instead? If a mime had to die, wouldn’t a vig shot have been a lot better, because then we could have safely lynched Wake without him losing his shot?

If we no lynch, then scum only needs a second one to win, so I think the most optimal solution is to get Wake to vig the most obvious townie and then we lynch him.
Wait what are you suggesting here? We shoot off Wake’s vig today and lynch him after that?
You don’t think that’s a good idea?
Not at this point no, that at best puts us at 5p LyWin
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (isolation #80) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 892, chkflip wrote:
In post 885, Gamma Emerald wrote: Lol nice one, that’s another reason why I suspect you as Fark’s partner
And like sure call it foreshadowing when it requires a whole ton of luck and/or skill for that to pan out.
I love that you're verbally patting yourself on the back already. Super fucking cute.

On point: "that's another reason" -- what is? My insistence to get the wagon through? Use your words. You can't say "that's another reason" and not state what the fucking reason is.
In post 886, Gamma Emerald wrote:Interesting you declare it HAS TO BE one on one off, what makes you certain MW and Creature aren’t scum?
I literally spent sentence after sentence reiterating that thus was my thought process, not what the game absolutely is or is not. The only absolute is Wake88. That's the only thing that post is concrete on. This wave of discredit attempts is absolutely pathetic but not surprising.

However, I'll still answer your question.

I do not believe that Creature and Map Wolf are on the same team because I do not believe they're playing from the same mindset. They do not BOTH read like they're uninformed in the same way. They just don't. It's also statistically unlikely that the entire mime team happily hopped on the last wagon of the Rauth plan KNOWING what was about to happen. That's just bad play. I went over this in the post, but you're skimming and looking for any little reason to discredit my voice because you're tunneling from one alignment or the other. Which is unimportant as this juncture because I've got four other players to sort.

People should start generating reads lists.

Chemist, I don't expect you to read the entire game. I do, however, expect you to read enough of it to find a person you're comfortable with sheeping for the time being while you do so. You have the gift of coming from a completely blank and worthless slot. Please use that properly.
My reason is that when I asked a question about something that I thought might be important, your first choice of response was to bluntly tell me to vote Farkran. Rather than engage with me you just tell me what to do.
And the reason I asked about your logic about there being one scum there is because it seems like you’re kinda fishing for townpoints with the argument there. I disagree that scum would avoid that wagon knowing what was coming, since with that knowledge they can plan around it, deciding whether to play it safe and stay off or take a risk by putting themselves in the spotlight. And the idea that only one scum voted there would benefit you greatly if your partner was on it with you, potentially “clearing” you. And wdym Creature and MW don’t read uninformed the same way? How does that equate to not being partners?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (isolation #81) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 899, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 895, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 891, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 887, Gamma Emerald wrote:

You don’t think that’s a good idea?
Not at this point no, that at best puts us at 5p LyWin
Can you elaborate on this and not to sound dumb but what does “Lywin” mean exactly? I seriously need a glossary of all these terms.
Currently we have 7 people alive. At five alive with no further mime deaths, we hit LyWin, where one more town lynch wins the game. If we do vig into lynch Wake NOW, we merely hit LyWin versus winning the game. I assume you’re trying to propose a final win here which wouldn’t be possible rn
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (isolation #82) » Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 947, chkflip wrote:Gamma is running with the vanilla "I'm so town" thought process that Wake's best use of their ability is when we only need 2 more town lynches. It's under the caveat that Wake hits town, we lynch Wake, and town wins.

I'm vehemently against this plan as previously stated.
I’m not running it specifically but see no reason not to. Pyrrha seems to be lobbying for it at this moment without realizing doing it right now is not a win.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (isolation #83) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah we seem like we can’t focus on anyone rn so Wake should just shoot
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (isolation #84) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Y’all said Creature was 1 vote away?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (isolation #85) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also that’s not what I want to do with Wake at all what the fuck
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (isolation #86) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Lol not that either
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (isolation #87) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay now I have no fucking idea what you’re talking about
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1070 (isolation #88) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

“I came to lead, not to read”
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1212 (isolation #89) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Wait something is just not adding up regarding the game being updated what
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1214 (isolation #90) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1194, GuyInFreezer wrote:You
wish

Pyrrha Nikos was a
Mime
Ah
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1215 (isolation #91) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1190, chkflip wrote:Closest is Nikos at 3 (Creature, Nikos, Chemist)

Fuck it I'll hammer that.

Shoot Nikos bro.
This reads really weird for potential mime!chkflip
Like instead of being all in or all out he only did it out of exasperation
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (isolation #92) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1227 (isolation #93) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah. I played awfully but I still won I guess.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1230 (isolation #94) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Pretty much past Day 2/3 it never served me to genuinely try and get into the game, as if I actually tried to do things I would have likely gotten mimeread
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1262 (isolation #95) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1241, chkflip wrote:Hahahaha

I'm sorry, have you ever moderated a game?

Don't shit on something you don't understand.
Uh he has
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”