Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #810 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:03 am

Post by Xtoxm »

hiiiiiiii guyyyyyys
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #811 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:06 am

Post by Xtoxm »

im pretty confident the hood is a masonry
never voting wake/alim
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #812 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:08 am

Post by Xtoxm »

with the usual caveats - deathtunnel/all of us in 3p lylo but yeah
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #813 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:09 am

Post by Xtoxm »

can someone give me a rundown of what mechanical info is public
pretty pls
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #822 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:56 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 821, Zenith wrote:
In post 813, Xtoxm wrote:can someone give me a rundown of what mechanical info is public
pretty pls
There's other more role specific info out there, but here's my roleclaim along with a compilation of everyone's flavor claims:

i was hoping the game might move a bit faster to get some 'in-action' reads, but looks like i'll have to go the game to get anywhere.
i'll start working on that tonight.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #831 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 825, Blatant Scum wrote:Xtoxm, how goes your catch up?
had less time than i thought today but lets see what i can do.

blatant scum - the stagnant gamestate has me leaning town here, altho this is a weak read, since town has a large majority currently
eve - why are you voting me, ostensibly for aero flaking, whilst hardcore lurking yourself? aero is the guy known for flaking every game hes ever played. it is the literal definition of NAI, and why i chose his slot to replace into. please justify yourself.
gif/mastina - neither of these slots have been townie. mastina seems to be neglecting this game specifically. i consider this wolfiest slot in the game, atm.
zenith - could see the role being scum, but claiming it the way he has kinda leashes him to using it for towns desires. +town eq. like his general legwork also. could be that scum is interested and putting effort in while town is doing nothing, but i wanna believe its the other way around. townbinning for now.
dongfish - mega deadpan face on the claim. lvl 5 stone sounds like something thats never going to fucking happen. "dont worry guys, i'll be conftown on D9! any minute now!!" not interested. would wagon.
alim/wake - town by hood. wakes bg claim is also really townie, cus he basically cant endgame with a claim like that.
suji - not getting much here. null, i guess.
gobble - i see in #720 you have me and wake as 2/3 of your poe, which im not really down with. if you were to assume the hood is all town, how would that affect your reads?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #833 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

i will also note tho, that trying to form reads from historical content is not my forte and i'm much more comfortable getting reads whilst im actually in the game, with people playing.
so if you guys could try to play little bit more than you are rn that would be cool.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #835 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 832, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 831, Xtoxm wrote:suji - not getting much here. null, i guess.
You read my posts and you truly believe there is not much that I have said? Not even enough for you to determine my alignment with some degree of accuracy?
i scanned your iso.
tbh, you having 115 posts on the board and not giving me town feels is a little concerning.
i think its fine to not have a solid read everywhere off the bat, tho.
could you give me a shotgun readlist?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #836 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 834, Sujimichi wrote:I do not believe you have actually read the previous content with any sense of thoroughness at current.
this would be a fair evaluation, yes.
i'm trying to get something out with the time i have available, since atm there is just nothing going on here.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #839 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 838, Sujimichi wrote:I believe you have said you consider your Neighborhood a Masonry; however, alimidia did not get that sense (and in fact stated the opposite). I would like to understand why there is a discrepancy there.
alim thinks theres scum in the hood because she thinks that something eve said was a slip that she was scum, with someone in the hood. i find it fairly ridiculous, and dont think its likely eve was aware of the hood before it was outed.

why i think the hood is all town
:
the thief stone closes PTs.
obviously this means scum cant talk, which is very damaging to scum.
so there has to be a trade off for this.
if there is scum in the hood, there you are fucking scum twice. that makes very little setup design sense.
if the hood is all town, the the counter balance to depriving scum of chat is also depriving town of their soft masonry.
ideal counter balance, setup wise.
i'm quite confident in this setup read.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #841 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 840, Sujimichi wrote:Why could the Thief Stone not power up scum roles independently of the Private Thread?
because we have no evidence of this?
as far as i can tell, powering up only happens at level 5, which seems really unlikely to ever happen.
im going to work with the info available to me, not hypotheticals that i have no evidence of.

there are many examples of games with all town hoods. i could link some if you need that to believe its possible, i guess.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #843 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

ok, having now looked at those flips i have to cede that point.
however, i feel closing scum pt vs closing all town hood is a more like-for-like setup balance
hurting scum twice and trying to balance that by giving scum a thief stone power seems clunky
pines flip also shows that his role had no benefit from thief stone, so thats 1/3 (presumably) of the team that gain nothing from that activation.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #844 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

also, just noticing that pops flip sounds a lot like what BS is claiming.
what do ppl think of that?
BS - what do you think of your role, and its relation to pops role?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #847 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

rolestopper blocks everyone else who tries to target the person that is rolestopped. the rolestopped person is still able to act themselves.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #849 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 845, Sujimichi wrote:Perhaps all Mafia Power Roles are all independent of the Stones (as Pine's power was independent of a Stone) which would then hinder Town (see: TiphaineDeath requirements and two claimed Town requirements from Wake88 and DongFish) with Stone-required activation whilst allowing Mafia to freely utilize their roles. This would render your private communication point moot.
umm...i dont see what one thing has to to with the other here, and why you think it makes my point moot?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #851 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

ok, well, i do think its neat setup design all the same.
independently, i tr wake for claim
and alim looks...fine? you can try to sell me on alim scum if you want.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #866 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 863, Eve wrote:i'll get to this soon!
i look forward to it!
Xtoxm is an improvement on aero from what i read so far - xtoxm i didn't know aero flaked every game
thank you kindly :3
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #867 (isolation #17) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

having had some time to think about the BS claim, it does kinda feel like pops is cc him from the grave so im warming up to his lynch.
also with a vig in play you expect scum to have something to block that which rolestopper also can be used for.
he's not exactly a bastion of towniness from what i see either.
so yeah
after i get better caught up etc think im cool with this
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #894 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:36 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

i mean yeah all of that list is things that are beneficial to scum
this reads like hes just full claiming his scum role bc he cant think of anything better to do?
intent.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #942 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:34 am

Post by Xtoxm »

eve you're one of the only bright lights in this game
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #943 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Xtoxm »

@fishy boy
if you want me to accept your claim i need a clear timeline of when its going to happen
expecting us to wait until d3 in a mini for an ic is already taking the biscuit, and from what ive it doesnt sound certain to even happen tomorrow
so..how many phases of a free pass am i expected to give you?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #971 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:33 am

Post by Xtoxm »

VOTE: blatant scum
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #974 (isolation #22) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:50 am

Post by Xtoxm »

consider not scumclaiming in future.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #978 (isolation #23) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:59 am

Post by Xtoxm »

a claimed unjester is equivalently an additional member of the scum team.
they have no incentive to kill you because they know you are an unjester, and that all of your abilities help scum.
you have no incentive to lynch scum because you LITERALLY NEED THEM ALIVE to satisfy your wincon.

the way townside as unjester is to make scum worried that you're a powerful town role.
you have done the opposite.

i have no sympathy for you
someone hammer this fool
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1009 (isolation #24) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:51 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I wish I could c:
It's not that interesting tbh, mostly just wake telling us to vote for you
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1437 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:56 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 1419, alimdia wrote:lmao all my tracks were okay but also useless at the same time
tracking your hoodmate who already told you in the hood what they're doing isnt a good track
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1438 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:01 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 1436, gobbledygook wrote:I do think scum probably had too little power. A strongman I think balances it. It also hurts that their best role died the first night.

Good game everyone!
i think scum could have used the strongman, and on top of that 2-3 town roles needed vanillising or heavy gating by stones
i thought you personally played well on later days gobble and logicking out the eve's deathproof connection to thief stone was good work

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”