Mini 639 - Sci-Fi/Fantasy Movie Mafia(Over!)

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

vote: fuzzylightning

Where is lightning fuzzy? I see a big bright flash all the time.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Rishi wrote:Yay bandwagon.

Unvote, Vote: Muerrto

For being a player in a game I'm modding.
Since when have you been a BW person?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Rishi wrote:
Korts wrote:
Rishi wrote:EBWOP: "I'm always in favor of a good bandwagon. I don't usually jump on random ones. This Muerrto thing has possibilities, though."
unvote, vote: Rishi

How is the Muerrto-wagon different from any other random wagon?
You tell me. You started the wagon.
I always thought it was a second vote on someone that was considered a BW.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #23 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Rishi wrote:
farside22 wrote: I always thought it was a second vote on someone that was considered a BW.
Meh. Semantics.

My point is that Korts was the first to vote Muerrto and then he criticizes me for voting Muerrto. Doesn't that seem strange to you?
I saw Korts as questioning your vote from one person to another. Why jump from ZS who had 2 votes (including your own) to jumping on Muerrto who had 2 votes and now 3 with your vote. Were you trying to pressure Muerrto? Were you seeing if anyone else jumped on the BW? Why Muerrto seemed like a simple question that anyone could have asked. Just because Korts voted for him in random phase doesn't mean as much as watching someone random vote one person and then quick vote to BW someone else.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #29 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Xtoxm wrote:Lol...What's wrong with wagoning?

Usually scums like wagon's to hid under. In this case when question Rishi answers to his vote are odd.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #38 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:11 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts: Question on your last statement. You say the following:
I don't think I've found scum, I think I've found something that's more worthwhile to take a look at than anything else so far
Does this mean you don't think rishi is scum because that is what I'm reading? If not then why change your vote for someone you don't think is scum and leave it as an FOS?

Rishi: Why would you purposely do something scummy to promote talks? Anyone can say opps my bad if caught in a lie so how do you expect people to believe you when you say anything later in the game?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #44 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Rishi wrote: It's Page 2. You're awfully aggressive for it being so early in the game.

Unvote

FoS: Korts
Why is Korts wrong being aggressive then knowing there is a 2 week deadline?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #51 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:29 am

Post by farside22 »

Rishi wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Rishi wrote: It's Page 2. You're awfully aggressive for it being so early in the game.

Unvote

FoS: Korts
Why is Korts wrong being aggressive then knowing there is a 2 week deadline?
There's a difference between directed aggression and jumping at shadows.
Aggressive now turns to jumping at shadows? Really how is Korts jumping at shadows when you admit what you did was scummy?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #59 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:28 am

Post by farside22 »

I missed Korts not answering my question. Here it is again.
farside22 wrote:Korts: Question on your last statement. You say the following:
I don't think I've found scum, I think I've found something that's more worthwhile to take a look at than anything else so far
Does this mean you don't think rishi is scum because that is what I'm reading? If not then why change your vote for someone you don't think is scum and leave it as an FOS?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #60 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:28 am

Post by farside22 »

Grimmy wrote:bickering =mafiascum.net
Grimmy wins. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #64 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:59 am

Post by farside22 »

fuzzylightning wrote:Alright well I think a lot of what just happened seems to be very immature and rather pointless. Other than us commenting on how stupid it all was, I don't really think anything important was gained from it. Now hopefully we can move on to some more helpful discussion rather than bickering.
What part was stupid? Who is saying it was stupid? Do you think neither player has a point?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #66 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:06 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:
farside22 wrote:
fuzzylightning wrote:Alright well I think a lot of what just happened seems to be very immature and rather pointless. Other than us commenting on how stupid it all was, I don't really think anything important was gained from it. Now hopefully we can move on to some more helpful discussion rather than bickering.
What part was stupid? Who is saying it was stupid? Do you think neither player has a point?
For what it's worth, that post gained Impatient Townie points with me, even if it's giving off the wrong approach.
What is the difference between impatience townie versus impatience scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #68 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Korts wrote:
farside22 wrote:
For what it's worth, that post gained Impatient Townie points with me, even if it's giving off the wrong approach.
What is the difference between impatience townie versus impatience scum?
Basically tha fact that he expects more from discussion instead of trying to go with it.
Town or scum can do that. IE: If one person is a scum buddy they would distract the town to move on.
He wants things to move on and calls the conversation pointless which I disagree with. I don't see how you interpert his comment as wanting more from the discussion unless you mean that he think we should start moving on to other things to talk about and if that is true then don't you think he should talk about where he wants to start or what he noticed about anything?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #81 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:24 am

Post by farside22 »

Please don't start the meta talks. I know so many people who can change from one game or another it's not funny. I think Korts aggression is pro town. Still don't see the jumping at shadows bit.
@Panzerjager: Did you notice Fuzzy's joined date? Do you think newb have a reason to be a little slow or more uniformed then other players? Do you think his comments less or more scummy being a newb?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #84 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:59 am

Post by farside22 »

Rishi wrote:
farside22 wrote: @Panzerjager: Did you notice Fuzzy's joined date? Do you think newb have a reason to be a little slow or more uniformed then other players? Do you think his comments less or more scummy being a newb?
It's not a newbie game. Is that really a fair defense? For all we know, he could have played on another site or could be someone's alt.

By the way, I noticed that you're asking a lot of questions in this game, farside, but you're not giving a lot of opinions. I don't have anything specific that I want you to comment on at the moment, but it's something to watch.

I'll avoid the meta if you want, so I won't compare this to your playstyle in other games. I will point out, the controversy in this game all arose because *YOU* brought up the meta:
farside22 wrote:Since when have you been a BW person?
I guess my problem is that I'm curious by nature on peoples actions. I don't say well this person did this during this game and they are different, that to me is meta.
As for asking questions alot it's because certain things being said need to be questioned. You accused Korts of jumping at shadows I decided to dig further into what was going on.

I know this isn't a newbie game, but panz jumping on Fuzzy's comment was odd to me. He accuses Fuzzy of not adding anything and then votes for him. His second comment I understand more, but I wanted to see if he thought that Fuzzy being a newb made him feel differently on it.

With everything going on between Kort and Rishi I was trying to figure was this town attacking, scum attacking or bad moves and bad comments. Then panz comes in and makes a quick comment and vote that left me scratching my head. Plus there are a few people not saying anything at all which really bothers me.
In the long run I am now rambling it seems. I want a few of the quieter people to weigh in on what is being said and soon.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #88 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm disliking the lack of comments from zoraster, xtoxm and ashmite at this time. I felt like things were going to a crawl and I realized some people were more active then others. With a 2 week deadline offering next to nothing doesn't help this game.
xtoxm: Why do you use meta? Do you thing scum or town use meta more?
zoraster and ashmite weigh in on something.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #96 (isolation #16) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:28 am

Post by farside22 »

Xtoxm wrote:
xtoxm: Why do you use meta? Do you thing scum or town use meta more?
Well, to find scum...

And how do scum have any reason to use it..?

Pointing out other games saying this person did this on this game so that person is scum/ town. Whatever it is can be used by anyone.
For example.
Lets just say I get upset. Most people call it scummy, where I can point to 2 games that I was town that I got upset in. Does this make me less likely to be scummy?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #106 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:54 am

Post by farside22 »

I just want to FOS so many people. Is it worth it?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #109 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:00 am

Post by farside22 »

Grimmy wrote:
farside22 wrote:I just want to FOS so many people. Is it worth it?
Yes, if reasons are added.
FOS: Zombie and Grimmy
for coming in and adding nothing to this game.

Zombie more so for this:
I am here.

Sorry, but the game is going a little slow. I am finding myself at a lack of anything really important to say.
Come on seriously there is a deadline and adding nothing does not help.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #114 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

Muerrto wrote:Prodded? Hm...I posted thursday evening and there's been like 10 posts since then containing pretty much no content. But there ya go I posted *shrug*

I'll re-read tomorrow and see if I see anything more.

Still wanna be quoted where I 'over-reacted'. If you can't quote it, don't say it. Sounds like trying to start a wagon for crappy reasons.
Who said you over-reacted? And what was it that they claimed you were over reacting to?

To everyone saying I see nothing to add. I say this: If you don't know ask questions about something, anything. Start a conversation, analysis what has been said.

unvote:
vote: ZombieSlayer

Out of everyone I have seen this far he has been the most unproductive.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #119 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:24 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: Can I ask if you wouldn't mind putting the deadline in your title thread? Or I'm not sure if you are doing this. If with every vote count you include the deadline date.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #121 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Thank you. It just helps keep things in order and lets people know that they need to be paying attention to the deadline.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #139 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:59 am

Post by farside22 »

@ZS: I told you where to start and what I expected here:
farside22 wrote: Who said you over-reacted? And what was it that they claimed you were over reacting to?

To everyone saying I see nothing to add. I say this: If you don't know ask questions about something, anything. Start a conversation, analysis what has been said.
Why did you have the attitude and sarcasm with your post when I already stated my issue with your comment in the first place and say this:
Start a conversation about... What, exactly? Purple unicorns? How does that get us anywhere?
There are plenty to look there and talk about. Do you think Panz is reaching? What were your thoughts on the Korts and Rishi arguement. You just completely ignore and say well I have no comment and then give a horrible analysis to boot. Vote stands.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #163 (isolation #23) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:34 am

Post by farside22 »

I would like to point out rule number 13 for a moment please:
13) Days will last at least two weeks and no more than four weeks. I will not tell you exactly when. If you do not have a majority when deadline arrives, there will be no lynch
I would like everyone to post there top 2 choices for who they believe is scum. We need to reach a consense or there will be a no lynch.

Top 2 scum:

1 ZS - I don't feel he is giving anything without using sarcasm to hide behind. When questioned about anything game related he uses the well it's been said already crap that bugs me.
2 Panzerjager - I didn't really like the way Panz jumped on Fuzzylight. I don't know I read him as being jumping.

@Korts: Why Fuzzy? He is on V/LA. Are you expecting answers from him before the deadline?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #194 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:44 am

Post by farside22 »

ZS is making sense I just wish he wasn't doing this do to pressure. Another person who is lacking post is Grimmy who just said he had RL issues.
Also I don't get why Gorrad isn't interesting in this game. This has been a very active day 1 compared to most games I'm in.
BTW: Hi DBE!!
unvote:
vote: DBE :wink:
unvote:

I need to look at everyone again. I think ZS comments to bare looking at, however I'm annoyed that 1) he waited till deadline call to say anything and 2) after repeately being asked to participate the only people he looks at are those who aren't offering anything themselves.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #197 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:08 am

Post by farside22 »

Rishi wrote:
farside22 wrote: I need to look at everyone again. I think ZS comments to bare looking at, however I'm annoyed that 1) he waited till deadline call to say anything and 2) after repeately being asked to participate the only people he looks at are those who aren't offering anything themselves.
Right, and lurkers are easy targets. Also note that he was suspicious of a different set of people earlier.

I'm not sure that "I'm bad but he's worse!" is a good defense.
I know. I just want to read everything one last time. My problem is that I have focused on him. It wasn't till now that he says anything and it is about the lurkers and their lack of info. Well if he wanted them to give more info he should be attacking them and not using it as a defense.
Ashmite and zoster and DBE: Did you have a list of suspects and why are they scummy?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #203 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sorry I have been a bit busy setting my game up today. I'm not happy that we dont' have advance notice of deadline.
Mod: I unvoted on post 197.

You saw nothing >.>

I don't want to see a no lynch as this gives no information. I would like everyone to weigh in as soon as possible as we have nothing to go on except the deadline will happen between now and in 2 weeks.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #207 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:
unvote, vote: ZombieSlayer

I wanna lynch before deadline...
I'm in the same boat and alas I'm a bit behind in a few game and with things on my desk. :lol:
I am not going to vote right now and see if I can find time to read and do my last check on a few issue before my day at work is over (sorry it is tough posting at night for me with the little one).
I'm thinking with no sure way of knowing if today, tomorrow or next weeks it deadline ZS may want to claim as he is higher on the chopping block.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #211 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:01 am

Post by farside22 »

I did my quick read through on the points ZS made. Here are my issues:
Well Jesus Christ.

With pretty much everybody in the game not posting, what kind of opinion am I supposed to give?

I feel that Muerrto is probably town, Panzer and you are probably scum, and Xtoxm, lightning, and Korts are maybe scum.

Hell, that is six people out of eleven I am not wishy-washy on. More than half. About four of the others just do not post enough, and farside is only neutral because I get so many scum AND town reads from her.

She always does confuse me.

In other news, PanzerJager looks a lot like scum to me. I mean, really looks like scum.

Vote PanzerJager

Die scum die, etc. etc.
This vote doesn't make sense. It give no real reason to vote for Panz and I feel that it is just to jump on the next highest vote count.

And, as I have said, I think Panz is just being overly, OVERLY aggressive. Never, EVER a good vibe for me, even if Panz is usually like this.

And on the Korts and Rishi thing: I think it might have been distancing, actually. Both Korts and Rishi have given me scum vibes, and there was something about that argument that just seemed... I dunno. Coordinated?
When asked about his vote he say over aggression is scummy. Well Korts is aggressive and Rishi certainly in the beginning was aggressive. Now that ZS is getting more votes he focus on those not posting as much.
He is right that not much has been said by any of those mentioned. I seriously think those who are having internet problems should be replaced as it makes them either scummy looking (could be faking internet problems) or town person that isn't helping with searching for scum. Either way it's a hinderance.
I don't like how ZS points to those who are aggressive then when question about his own lack of posting points to those doing the same.

vote: ZS
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #213 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:18 am

Post by farside22 »

zoraster wrote:
unvote

Zombie's attitude toward metas is strange to me. As long as it's not against the rules or the spirit of the game, it seems to me town should use all the tools they have. This INCLUDES something that's exculpatory because avoiding a mislynch is valuable to the town.

Panzer doesn't come across as particularly scummy to me, even if he is aggressive. Since these are our options, and because I want to avoid the no lynch:

vote: ZombieSlayer
You realized you just hammered without waiting on a claim?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #218 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:Unvote, now. If we catch hasdgfas in a good mood, maybe he'll let it slide this time. Pretty please?
I doubt it reading rule 12 the mod will let it slide, but if he does then at least we can here from ZS.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #222 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Don't feel too bad mod. I put a claus in my game I call it the K7 claus that lets me be a bastard mod to slackers. You all should be glad you aren't playing in my game. :twisted:
With the mod being so nice we now need ZS to come in today and claim, as the deadline is still uncertain.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #224 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:54 am

Post by farside22 »

fuzzylightning wrote:I say if ZS doesn't come in and claim by 10 then the hammer be applied just so we get it in just in case today is the deadline day.
He should claim sooner. If today is the last day what good does a last minute claim do? Personally I will not be online tonight. If I'm lucky I might have a chance to look in after I get home from work and maybe before bed, but that's it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #230 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:54 am

Post by farside22 »

I don't like how ZS points to those who are aggressive then when question about his own lack of posting points to those doing the same.
Yeah that needs to be reworded. Should say.
I don't like how ZS points to those who are being aggressive, but when questioned about his lack of posting points to others who are also not posting.

Better?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #232 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Rishi wrote:
ZombieSlayer54 wrote: Chewbacca, actually.
Oh no. He's using the Chewbacca defense.
I swear (I have to look this up) there is a game I play were one of the cards say let the Wookie win. :lol:
I just had to bring that up. I'm not sure how Chewie is a townie, but I'm sure not everything makes sense in theme games.
Still I wish ZS was doing more scum hunting if he is indeed a townie.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #234 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:58 am

Post by farside22 »

ZombieSlayer54 wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Yeah that needs to be reworded. Should say.
I don't like how ZS points to those who are being aggressive, but when questioned about his lack of posting points to others who are also not posting.

Better?
Is it not a legitimate defense to point to others who are doing the same thing which you are being criticized for?
Not when you do it when you have been asked repeately to give more insight. Not when you do final make some indication of playing you do it on or right at DL time.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #239 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Grimmy wrote:
Rishi wrote:
ZombieSlayer54 wrote: Chewbacca, actually.
Oh no. He's using the Chewbacca defense.
thats hysterical

grimmy
still laughing
Can you please attempt to post more then this and give you input on who is scum?
Same to xtoxm and Gorrad.
Mod prod ashmite

Who also needs to weigh in. GRRRRRR

Prodded
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #249 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:02 am

Post by farside22 »

@Grimmy: I'm a little annoyed more with the fact that sometimes in this game I feel like I'm talking to myself. I dislike a few of the people that are not helping in this game to do any scum searching themselves. ZS had a point about some of the people and you were one of them till just now. It very fustrating seeing people not participate in the game and you wonder if they are scums trying to do the post looking to post but add nothing type or they are busy.
@Zostaster: I will say claiming a power role is risky. If it is a safe claim given to ZS I don't know. Chewie is not the first person I would think of as vanilla that is for sure. Come on let the wookie win or he will mall you. I would think supersaint. Thats just the first thing that comes to mind if I think of the character and what I would do, but I'm not going to play the out guess the mod on this.
Personally to ZS question about when he decided to wake up and point to others not posting context. The answer is yes scum would try that tactic as a no lynch is good and not getting themselves lynched is better.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #262 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad wrote:I'll go first, and random.org sez

1. ashmite84
2. DarlaBlueEyes(rp.Muerrto)
3. Grimmy
4. Korts
5. zoraster
6. fuzzylightning
7. farside22
8. Panzerjager
9. Xtoxm

If there's no problems, I'll go ahead and start us off next post.
I am fine with a claim of movie roles. I think doing popcorn style picks are more informative then random picks for who goes next. Does anyone object to popcorn style?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #263 (isolation #39) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:39 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22 wrote:
Gorrad wrote:I'll go first, and random.org sez

1. ashmite84
2. DarlaBlueEyes(rp.Muerrto)
3. Grimmy
4. Korts
5. zoraster
6. fuzzylightning
7. farside22
8. Panzerjager
9. Xtoxm

If there's no problems, I'll go ahead and start us off next post.
I am fine with a claim of movie roles. I think doing popcorn style picks are more informative then random picks for who goes next. Does anyone object to popcorn style?
Sorry that should say movie claim.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #265 (isolation #40) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:02 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:What's popcorn style?
Basically lets say Gorrad goes first. He then picks who claims next. Then that person claims and says who claims next and so forth. I don't want to say too much on why I prefer this way if you don't mind, but will explain after if you wish.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #268 (isolation #41) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:08 am

Post by farside22 »

I know this is going to take a bit longer for popcorn so I don't think conversation should stall out while we wait for people.
Xtoxm: Why didn't you say anything about what was going on. You came in and said you would wait for ZS but didn't state any suspicion on him at all.
Gorrad: I need to go back and see, but did you ever have suspicion on ZS and if so when and what.
Grimmy: I liked what you had to say yesterday. It really stood out amoung many others comments. Do you still feel the same way about your suspects (even if I am still one of them. LOL)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #272 (isolation #42) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:25 am

Post by farside22 »

Xtoxm wrote:Well the suspicion was on him and he was about to be lynched so I thought i'd just wait for his claim.
Why didn't you have any suspicions? Why didn't you make any points? Did you think ZS was even scummy? You hadn't really made any points to anyone I could find. I want to see who you think is scum and your reasons. Till then.

vote: Xtoxm

I don't like you avoiding my question.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #274 (isolation #43) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:30 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22 wrote: Xtoxm:
Why didn't you say anything about what was going on
. You came in and said you would wait for ZS but didn't state any suspicion on him at all.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #276 (isolation #44) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Xtoxm wrote:I don't think there was much to say.
You haven't said much of anything about anyone. I think the final votes had you voting for someone you random voted for.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #278 (isolation #45) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:01 am

Post by farside22 »

zoraster wrote:my only worry is if the movie we disclose has someone who investigates, it might give scum an idea of who might be a power role.
Also we dont' know if the scum where given safe claims either. I don't know if it will help, but it can't hurt either. Saying the movie name it could mean any character as seen with just who dead now. For example (Star Wars) ZS was chewy, but it could have been anyone in that movie. Or Spaceballs (using the mods storyline) Also would never have thought of yogart.
Now if people think claim the name of the movie it might be obvious who the character is I understand, but I don't know if the mod would make things so obvious just based on what we have seen thus far.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #282 (isolation #46) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:06 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22: very active player, trying to keep the discussion moving by asking questions to gain some information, tries hard to get others involved but would like to hear what you have to say about the players in the game so far.
Your right I need to step on it. I will do a read later this week. I alread promised 3 games I would have info for them today. Sorry. :?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #290 (isolation #47) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:36 am

Post by farside22 »

Serenity. Xtoxm go.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #296 (isolation #48) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Xtoxm wrote:
Grimmy wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:The Princess Bride...Korts!!
OOC: I LOVE that movie!!!
Lol, never seen it myself.
Apox on you I say. I do not believe that wine in front of me. You must be brave enough to poison your own cup. :lol:

I love that movie!!!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #299 (isolation #49) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:02 am

Post by farside22 »

Here is the list and all we are waiting on is Ashmite:

farside22 - Serenity
Gorrad - Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
zoraster - Contact
Grimmy - MST3K: The movie
Panzerjager - E.T.
Xtoxm - The Princess Bride
DarlaBlueEyes(rp.Muerrto) - Minority Report
ashmite84 - (unknown)
fuzzylightning - Tron
Korts - Star Trek

Since everyone has picked someone at this point I will explain why I wanted popcorn. Sometimes you need to look at what it means not only when someone random votes (because it isn't always random), but why people pick who they do for who goes next. I picked Xtoxm not only people he was one of the few people left to pick, but because I was suspicious of him.
So now I will ask why others picked who they picked to claim next (except Grimmy who's is obvious)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #307 (isolation #50) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:17 am

Post by farside22 »

I started and wrote about someone of the people and my thoughts thus far. I still need to finish, but I'm really behind at work. I will get back to this tomorrow.

Gorrad - I got all sorts of yuck reading Gorrad. He doesn't say why he is voting for zoster. Then when it comes down to claiming for ZS hammers ZS just saying he didn't believe the claim. Now mind you it's not the hammer itself that bothers me it the fact that not once in Day 1 did Gorrad have any suspicion towards ZS making his vote all that more
scummy to me.

Grimmy - Grim had one good post talking about who's who and then second post claims he lost the info and then votes Fuzzy for no reason. I know Grimmy has been busy that is a null tell with him. However he needs to finish is analysis and have better reasons for his vote. Someone to keep my eye on.

DarlaBlueEyes - Not many post so far. Didn't like Panz hostillity. Question 1) Is there anyone else you find scummy and why is Gorrads hammer scummy?

ashmite84 - I don't feel I have a full read on ashmite. He is posting more then some, but has been absent a lot too. I would like a full analysis from him to get more information from him. So far nothing he stated has stood out or been very strong. Someone to keep my eye on.
Questions: 1) Do you still feel panzer is scummy? 2) Do you think claiming the movie title helps scum or town any more or less and why?

fuzzylightning - I dont' feel Fuzzy has done anything that has warranted a vote for him. He has explained himself and his actions and didnt' think anything was meant to be taken out of context. The only thing that leaves a bad taste in my mouth is the statement made before the lynch in regards to ZS claim and wether town or scum comment.
Question 1) Do you feel that Korts and Rishi were town and town arguing about nothing.

Korts - I like Korts post. There aggressive and directly to the point. I have no doubts are questions for him. Good feeling overall.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #309 (isolation #51) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:20 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:@Gorrad: cleared how?

Oh yeah, on farside's claim.
farside22 wrote:Serenity. Xtoxm go.

This claim strikes me as odd, for some reason. All of Serenity's roles could go both ways, since the Firefly's crew is basically outlaw, and the Alliance guys are amoral.
I never watched the series myself I only so the movie. So I only know about what the movie characters were like and not what they were like on the TV show. Was there a difference?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #319 (isolation #52) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:26 am

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad wrote:
zoraster wrote:I picked fuzzy simply because in the votes he occupied a mildly suspicious place. Not that I'm about to vote for him because of it, but Gorrad had already claimed, and he's still who I find the most suspicious.

I'd love to know how I'm supposedly clear though (other than I'd be curious to know what villain you'd put in from Contact).
Wait for Ash's claim, hey?
I need to finish my reviews on everyone, but I think everyone needs to start talking about who is on there suspect list and why.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #321 (isolation #53) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:16 am

Post by farside22 »

Finished my analyis.

zoraster - I don't have much of a read on zoraster. She commented on the if ZS was scum wouldn't he claim a PR. That is a big risk to take for scum. Not impossible, but risky. I think because zoraster has been away for so long thru out the game I don't have much of a read. At least I can see she has made an effort, but not much of one. I would like an analysis on her views to really determine more from her.
Panzerjager - Here is were I find with Panzer. He is hypocritical. One comments he jumps on fuzzy and votes for him for fuzzy's comment and then says that Korts and Muertto over reacted. I really want to know where he see Muerrto as goading the Rishi-Korts interaction. I think his push on Muertto was really reaching. Plus the deadline vote when he never stated anything bad towards ZS and admits saving his own behind is less then thrilling. I'm leaning scummy
Xtoxm - reading xtoxm is the equivalant to reading nothing. He hasn't posted any supicion. He says there is nothing to talk about when there has been many a conversation going on. I rank him as #1 scummy out of everyone.
rp.Muerrto - I will disagree with the townies don't lie comment. I have see a few players that are vanilla lie. Other then that Muertto pointed to his own quotes to contradict Panz case on him. I didn't see any of what Panz was talking about here. Seems that Muertto was pushing Rishi more like he didn't trust his answer then looking at him as scum. I do agree with panz on one point and that was Muertto's unvote and comment about waiting for Panz to explain himself. However with everything said between the two I didn't think Panz had that strong of a cass. I still would like DBE to do her analysis of the game. I will say neutral feeling for now.

Scum list:

Xtoxm
Panz
Gorrad
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #322 (isolation #54) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:17 am

Post by farside22 »

Xtoxm wrote:Think we should wait for Ash, then here what Gorrad has to say, as it sounds quite interesting and might clear 2 people.
I don't know why we should wait on anything. That slows the game down and there is a deadline.

Mod: Prod Ash please.

Prodded
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #326 (isolation #55) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:24 am

Post by farside22 »

Wow this is so exciting waiting on Ash. Yawn.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #328 (isolation #56) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Please there is a deadline. I made my points on who I think is scum. Does waiting for Ash to claim really mean that we still don't discuss who is scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #331 (isolation #57) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:28 am

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad wrote:Nah, go ahead, just don't talk about the movie claims yet.
Why thanks so much. :roll:
Mind sharing who you think is scum and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #336 (isolation #58) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:I'm not lurking.
QFT
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #337 (isolation #59) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:I'm not lurking.
This post says otherwise...
QFT.
ack preview is my friend.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #346 (isolation #60) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:20 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:
Gorrad wrote:WEM and Weather Mafias. Was town. Was VERY active.
Ok, but Desperate Mafia. Was town. Was VERY lurkish. I think he just lurks when the game's a bit boring.
It not just the lurking for me on xtoxm. It's the fact that he hasn't given an opinion on anyone or anything. Most everything I read was one liners.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #350 (isolation #61) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:44 am

Post by farside22 »

fuzzylightning wrote:Alright guys, can someone post something with some content that can be debated because have until Sunday before the deadline block and Has-cow won't have internet service until late on Thursday to replace Ash. So we will need to scumhunt the old fashioned way for the next couple days until someone replaces in.
I've been trying to do that. I think at this point Gorrad needs to explain his actions. Xtoxm needs to start stating his suspicions and votes need to start happening.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #355 (isolation #62) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:11 am

Post by farside22 »

Grimmy wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:Posting this in all my games.

I will be away for a few days from monday.

Just to to let you all know.
so when is he expected to return?

and what will this say about those who are pushing for his lynch before he gets back if he flips town?

im witholding a judgement on him until his return to defend himself.

More later
Grimmy
I really would like to hear more from you. You are still on my suspect list. Xtoxm is on vacation for a bit. But I would like to hear from Gorrad. All this waiting around is more bennifical to scum then town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #358 (isolation #63) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad wrote:Meh, I suppose we can live without Ash's claim.

I'm The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. The book in the movie, not to be confused with the movie based on the book, the book the movie is based off of, or the book in the book. I contain information on everything, and so can look up one player each night and find out what movie they're from. I investigated Zoraster and did indeed get Contact.

From this, I'm pretty bloody sure scum have fakeclaims, hence why I was so worried about one yesterday. Now that scum have claimed the movie (I assume of their fakeclaim) I'm basically a regular cop. I can't 100% confirm anyone, but I CAN see if anyone was lying.
Why did you investigate Zoraster?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #360 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad wrote:As I stated yesterday, I found him the scummiest. That was mostly due to laziness on my part, however.
Alright back to scum hunting. Since xtoxm is MIA for a bit.

unvote:
vote: Panz
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #364 (isolation #65) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:00 am

Post by farside22 »

Cows back! Yaaaah!!! Any replacement news mod?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #368 (isolation #66) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:26 am

Post by farside22 »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:...I just widdled meself laughing.
Anyway - in the fifth Hitchhiker's book, Mostly Harmless, the Guide is a kinda-evil multi-dimensional thing that can appear as pretty much anything, as far as I can remember. Gorrad, are you a multi-dimensional book of eeeevill?
Some people wanted a claim from your predessor. I would appriecate a review of all the players from you and who you think is scummy and why.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #375 (isolation #67) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:36 am

Post by farside22 »

Panzerjager wrote:Farside how is voting me scumhunting?
My top 2 scum suspects are you and xtoxm if you read my write up.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #394 (isolation #68) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

@xtoxm: Show me where you have actually done any scum hunting this game. Show me more then one post that didn't have just one line. Your only comment on ZS is that he needed to claim, but never once did you state any suspicion on him. So tell me how the analysis I typed is crap.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #414 (isolation #69) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:28 am

Post by farside22 »

I need to find somethings that really bugged me about KOC just give me a couple of hours as I'm a bit behind at work.
Of course I don't disagree with the xtoxm wagon, but KOC's reason's for voting Fuzzy made no sense.
Also Mod: I will be on V/LA from 08/30 - 09/01 for labor day weekend.

Ok, but I can't change deadline for you, so if it's during that time, it will still happen
-Cow
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #416 (isolation #70) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:...What? Yes it did. Voting for xtoxm when he was away served only to stall the game, and I can't see how a day that's been slowed to near stop benefits the town.
It was the right vote, IMHO, but for the wrong reasons, at the wrong time.
My problem is there were a lot of people slowing the game down. Gorrad asking for movie claims, people waiting for Ash to claim, no one really doing anything during all that either. Just because he voted for someone that was on V/LA is no worse then the claim and the fact that most people sat on their thumbs instead of moving on when we were down one person. I think your vote for him is based on poor reasoning.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #419 (isolation #71) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:42 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:...What? Yes it did. Voting for xtoxm when he was away served only to stall the game, and I can't see how a day that's been slowed to near stop benefits the town.
It was the right vote, IMHO, but for the wrong reasons, at the wrong time.
My problem is there were a lot of people slowing the game down. Gorrad asking for movie claims, people waiting for Ash to claim, no one really doing anything during all that either. Just because he voted for someone that was on V/LA is no worse then the claim and the fact that most people sat on their thumbs instead of moving on when we were down one person. I think your vote for him is based on poor reasoning.
I digress. KoC makes a pretty fair point, to my mind. Deliberate stalling is anti-town, deserves at least some pressure.

You say that this reason is invalidated by the fact that multiple people could've been voted on for the same reason?
I just found it an odd reason to vote for someone when multiple people where doing the same thing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #420 (isolation #72) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:Yeah, um, funnily enough, farside, I can only vote once at a time, so I can only apply pressure to stallers one at a time. fuzzy happened to be the most recent, and the most illogical - waiting for claims, fair enough, but voting someone who might not have come back for several days?
I guess I can understand your point on your reason why him out of everyone.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #422 (isolation #73) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:And the game stalls again. More xtoxm votes plz.
I would like to hear from Panj myself, but xtoxm is on my hit list.
Also Korts: Why DBE? What about the interaction yesterday between Panj and Muertto leads you to your conclusion?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #426 (isolation #74) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:17 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:
unvote, vote: Xtoxm

L-2

ACTION!
Will you at least answer my question please.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #428 (isolation #75) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:19 am

Post by farside22 »

Never mind I see it above. multi posting in style. Well with xtoxm back and nothing stated I think L-1 is more then fair at this point.
Plus I just realized that we are at that deadline point where we don't know when just soon the day will end.

unvote:
vote: xtoxm
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #433 (isolation #76) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:56 am

Post by farside22 »

fuzzylightning wrote:That is a complete and total lie, I doubt that Has-cow would put two one shot vig's into this game and I am Tron, who is a one-shot vig. I have the ability to "race" against people, and if I win if they crash. Crashing kills them though, and makes me unable to race again, therefore I am a one-shot vig, following that one shot (which I haven't used yet) I am a vanilla townie.
Why didn't you claim vig when KOC claimed a vig role? His wasn't OPG, however I can't see vigs in a mini game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #435 (isolation #77) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:08 am

Post by farside22 »

So do you think KOC is lying then?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #455 (isolation #78) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:47 am

Post by farside22 »

I RB Fuzzy. I don't like claiming early, but seeing as there was no kill at all last night makes me wonder.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #458 (isolation #79) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

Panzerjager wrote:Umm, I would like to call BS on KoC-Farside ness. I think KoC is godfaja/goon with Farside being a Scum Goon or Scum RB.
I can explain why Fuzzy didn't kill anyone. Can you explain why no one died or do you think the scum would actually not send in a hit? Please do explain.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #460 (isolation #80) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad wrote:If y'all are both scum, yes. This could very much be scripted.
That is such BS. What now you decide to back Panj with no proof?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #465 (isolation #81) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:25 am

Post by farside22 »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:I have a question (and I do have a reason ;) )

Farside: Who did you RB N1?

Also the RB on Fuzzy is suspicious but I can't rule out a wifom set up, RBing, and sending in a no kill, to make it look suspicous.

Farside, your answer will greatly affect my views, if you would be so kind.

Also; Despite his terrible play, I'm thinking my read on panz was wrong. Will explain more after farside answers.
N1 RB Grimmy
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #473 (isolation #82) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:54 am

Post by farside22 »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Thanks Farside, that was very helpful.

With Farside's answer I am more inclined to believe her claim. (she could still be a scum RBer but I am giving her the benefit of the doubt)

You see I am a tracker (using my pwnsome pre-cog computers) , and I can verify her claims to have at least visited Grimmy N1.

due to this, I still don't like that we have someone claiming to have sent in a kill, and someone claiming to have RB'd them, and a no kill night.

Not liking how this looks on fuzzy.
There could be a doc protect, or KOC is telling the truth and scum targeted him. I don't know, but I don't want any more claims for the day.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #475 (isolation #83) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

fuzzylightning wrote:I voted KoC after he didn't die because I have never seen a game with an NK resistant pro-town character, not saying it has never happened and I will gladly take any proof showing me that it has, and therefore immediately associated it with an SK or Godfather. Maybe it was a little hasty, maybe not, but I can tell you that from this point on I have no powers.
I thought that if someone was one shot and it was blocked they still have that one shot. Am I wrong?
Your right about KOC. The only time I see NK is typically SK roles.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #488 (isolation #84) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:06 am

Post by farside22 »

I had to read Grimmy's post twice to understand it.
Also SensFan is correct about KoC using his ability. I promise no RB this time. However I think vig directing is bad.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #494 (isolation #85) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:54 am

Post by farside22 »

So we have 2 one shot vigs or am I crazy to think it's just a farce. Fuzzy is the one I'm looking at but that's just because of the no kill last night.
DBE what changed your mind about Panz?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #499 (isolation #86) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad: Since you claimed your role ability. Did you check anyone's movie last night?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #505 (isolation #87) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:41 am

Post by farside22 »

fuzzylightning wrote:KoC, well if I was role-blocked wouldn't it make sense that my shot wouldn't have gotten to your NK-resistance? Now I would believe that had I been roleblocked I would still have my shot, because my role essentially didn't exist for that period. That is why I would think that farside may be lying.
If I'm lying can you explain why DBE tracked me to Grimmy the night before.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #508 (isolation #88) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:14 am

Post by farside22 »

fuzzylightning wrote:I am not saying you are lying about being a roleblocker, but just about blocking me. It seemed awfully opportunistic that you said you role-blocked me when KoC was asking for it. The whole situation seems suspect, but I also believe that if I were role-blocked then I should have my shot still, correct?
I just looked it up.

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... -shot_role

Apparently it is used up when RB. That bites.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #510 (isolation #89) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:I know I'm pro-town, and am willing to be investigated to prove so, if possible beyond movie.
I believe farside and fuzzy, simply because I can't see reasons for either of them to make this up (that would benefit as scum, at least - why would fuzzy claim failed kill on a no-kill night? Why would farside admit RBing him?)
I'm getting vibes about Panj still - a proper post tomorrow, after the Swiss make cheese of us.
I admitted to RBing because the comment had been made by 3 people that the person who either protected or RB come forward. I didn't like doing so as admitting a PR is typical a death call however the with the lack of kill N2 I felt coming forward with my info was the best thing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #516 (isolation #90) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad wrote:I don't want a fullclaim, but rolename would be nice. Not required though. Honestly, it's probably nothing, but it could be something.
Who is this directed to?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #521 (isolation #91) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Panz was also the one to bring up the whole WIFOM logic
Panzerjager wrote:Umm, I would like to call BS on KoC-Farside ness. I think KoC is godfaja/goon with Farside being a Scum Goon or Scum RB.
I don't think DBE becoming talkive the next day is really anything. I still would like more input from her.

Fuzzy's claim and no kill still bothers me. I think with 2 people claiming 1 shot vig yesterday and again today I get that oh so not good feeling in my stomach.

Grimmy's lack of comments is a null tell. I really wish he would give more input because if he is scum he eventually puts his foot in mouth.

My scum list:

KOC/ Fuzzy (tied. I still think one of them is lying)
Panz
Grimmy
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #532 (isolation #92) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Panzerjager wrote:First of all i need to catchup and read up to most of this page,

But i did read the last 2 post to kinda see where I was at,
Unvote, Vote:Knight of Cydonia
Way to vote a guy who just started school, I have 60 hours a week right now where I have other obligations, It's been tough for me to keep up. And that is just work and School, that not counting Girlfriend(s) and MMA training. I honestly think the Knight has nothing else to go on so he is picking the one guy who dropped off the radar. I will be catching up tonight and tomorrow.
This could not be more OMGUS of a vote. This isn't even a reason to vote. Sure life is busy, but voting someone because they voted for you when have been not really playing the game. Scum hunting or around, which looks like lurking comes off scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #544 (isolation #93) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:01 am

Post by farside22 »

I will tell you right now I did not block KOC.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #546 (isolation #94) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:16 am

Post by farside22 »

SensFan wrote:
farside22 wrote:I will tell you right now I did not block KOC.
Did you block me?
No I did not block you. I blocked Gorrad. I thought about blocking Fuzzy again, but I thought if he lied about being a one shot vig he might try and take a shot. Then I thought if I'm suspicious of him I should target another person on my unsure list. Gorrad fit the bill because I just didn't understand why he would target Korts to find out his movie. More people questioned KOC's role then anyone else. I just didn't understand why he investigated who he said he investigated.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #558 (isolation #95) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:16 am

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad wrote:True, but that would be rather a large stroke of luck. Oh, and that fact that KoC Randomized his kill on N3 is just scummy as hell. I also find his claim iffy at BEST, and my read of his actions so far are FAR from town. And on top of all that, he's the one guy I can't investigate.

Oh, and I might throw in that Hasdgfas was in PvN mafia with me, where Sam was a fakeclaim. I'd personally put that as a strike against that role being in this game.

Vote: KoC
Can you link the game?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #570 (isolation #96) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Grimmy wrote:Koc was blocked two nights in a row.

no mafia kills happened two nights in a row.

Coincedence?

I doubt it

Grimmy
v/la until monday
Wait are you saying you RB KoC? He didn't say he was blocked. I didn't block him last night.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #577 (isolation #97) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Gorrad wrote:True, but that would be rather a large stroke of luck. Oh, and that fact that KoC Randomized his kill on N3 is just scummy as hell. I also find his claim iffy at BEST, and my read of his actions so far are FAR from town. And on top of all that, he's the one guy I can't investigate.

Oh, and I might throw in that Hasdgfas was in PvN mafia with me, where Sam was a fakeclaim. I'd personally put that as a strike against that role being in this game.

Can you link the game?
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... highlight=

And because I'm so nice-

Guardian Fakeclaims: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 605#925605

Guardian states that Sam was a given safeclaim, not one he made up: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 874#932874
Why didn't you mention this before now?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #581 (isolation #98) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad wrote:We'll just lynch you so you don't have to worry.
I was just thinking that. I just wanted to have a few questions answered first. Just waiting on Grimmy then I'm good.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #588 (isolation #99) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

fuzzylightning wrote:KoC: All of this and all you keep speculating is that the mafia withheld their kill and not much else. You keep waiting for someone to step up to take the fall for you. If no one else minds, I will apply the hammer later tonight unless someone steps forward to prove KoC's innocence.
I really want Grimmy to answer my question. His post is suspect and if KoC is scum it's still good to look for a partner.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #590 (isolation #100) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad wrote:I think he'll answer the same way before and after night, will he not?
I guess.

vote: KoC
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #599 (isolation #101) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Grimmy wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Grimmy wrote:Koc was blocked two nights in a row.

no mafia kills happened two nights in a row.

Coincedence?

I doubt it

Grimmy
v/la until monday
Wait are you saying you RB KoC? He didn't say he was blocked. I didn't block him last night.
you are not the only blocker in the game.

I am a Jailkeeper.

I jailed KOC twice because I didnt trust him. I wanted to see if a hit would take place the second time, as to disprove his "one shot" claim. I got my results, and voted for his demise.

I jailed Fuzzylightning last night, and a hit went through, so he is town to me now. However, fuzzy's mafia rb'ing eachother idea does not sound very well thought out to me. With this many potential power roles, they would not want to waste any nights trying to fool the town, because it increases the odds of them being outed by town power roles.

Gorrad. I Jailed fuzzy which is why you couldnt check him out.

My role protects AND blocks them for the night. So I apologize to any town vigs who may have targeted KOC the past two nights prior, as I was keeping him to verfiy his scuminess.

More later
Grimmy
First why didn't you say this early. Second and I would like to hear from DBE as well. Yesterday's (game day) DBE claimed she was block. So a game with 2 RB and a jailer seem overpowerful.

Gorrad I actually RB you again. It was between you and Grimmy. Grimmy because of his delayed comment and you because you didn't say anything about a fake claim till yesterday. I thought it odd and could see scum bussing one another.

I feel Gorrad cleared. Depending what DBE says today will give me a thought between Grimmy and her on who I believe in some inconsistancies.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #602 (isolation #102) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:08 am

Post by farside22 »

Grimmy: Did you miss the part where DBE claimed she was role blocked day 2 or was that day 3. Pretty sure it was day 3 she claimed she was blocked. So what do you suppose that was about?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #612 (isolation #103) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Grimmy jailkeeper role block and protects the person you jail keep. I dont get how DBE who stated she was role block now saying she saw a bright white light makes sense.

@Gorrad: I'm River Tam - role blocker. I use my strength to hold people down and stop them from doing harm. During the day I use my wisdom to vote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #622 (isolation #104) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:47 am

Post by farside22 »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:SHINY I get to use my knowledge =D it did seem a bit off to me, but not THAT off. River is a trained weapon, not only psychic, but she also has near super strength. I would think her abilities would be more psychological though. In fact *I* I would make her a RB by screwing with people's thoughts.

Just my two browncoatin' cents.

Will address you & your questions fuzzy after I've slept and its not 8am (going to bed now)
I remember her physic abilities, but it really wasn't the type to effect people if you watched the movie.
I need to read on each person to get a feel of who I think is scum. I will try and have something by tomorrow.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #625 (isolation #105) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:At this point the game needs something to have it start again. I propose fullclaims.
Umm, DBE, Fuzzy and myself have already done this. I think you, gorrad and grim are the only ones who have not complied.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #628 (isolation #106) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad wrote:Um, I've done so already way back when. I'm the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. The book from the movie, not the movie, book, or book from the book. I look up someone in my database each night and can tell their movie of origin.
Sorry didn't realize that is the full claim. I guess Grimmy is last then.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #631 (isolation #107) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:48 am

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad wrote:
Grimmy wrote:Dr. Forrester.

I enjoy making people watch bad movies, which is why they are both rb'ed and protected, as noone wants to watch the crap i put on.

Grimmy
setting up a showing of Pootytang
You mean the main villain in MST3K? Really? Wow.

Vote: Grimmy
I never watched the movie myself. But I feel like Grimmy's comment with the enjoy making people watch bad movies is suspect.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #637 (isolation #108) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Here is were I see Grim did a slight bread crumb if his role is true.
Grimmy wrote:I do not hold alot of faith in the claims of the One Shot vigs. I also have some worries about the RBer.

Top Three FOS
KoC
Fuzzy
Farside

Some thoughts and speculations.
NK Immune? Seriously? I have mixed feeling about this. I think KoC made himself a target for quite a few power roles last night, which may have kept him alive today. I
think if KOC was protected for some reason, this may be why Funny doesnt have his "one shot" anymore
. If this holds true, then it puts suspicion on Farsides claim of RBing him. Im curious to see which way we go with todays lynch. Lynching one of these three (two is more likely, as Farside seems the most clear of the group, followed by Fuzzy, with KoC holding the most suspicion) would clear up alot of question I have about the others.

Grimmy
The problem with this theory is two things. One I was stated I role blocked Fuzzy before Grim does this "bread crumb". However because of jury duty or not I wish he had been more vocual. He can now say well I never endorsed the Panj vote, well you weren't really here to stop that either. I could see scum trying to buss their scum buddy and use what was said to an advantage.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #640 (isolation #109) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:20 am

Post by farside22 »

fuzzylightning wrote:I am not sure about Grimmy, because I don't know if all scum would bus each other. If you remember on Day 2, Xtoxm and KoC went at it fairly hard against each other and both came up scum. Now that is incredible WIFOM but I am just not so sure. Some of the things Grimmy said, which were pointed out by Gorrad, are suspicious but I have also not watched MST3K so I really can't comment on that part. I do believe Grimmy when he says that the movies he chooses have no bearing on themed night kills because he admitted at the beginning of today that I had to sit through the LotR saga during the night, and the NK had nothing to do with anything that I can remember from LotR. Also, this is outguessing the mod I know, but I don't think there would be 3 investigative roles in this game. I am more inclined to think that DBE is scum because of that rather than Grimmy.
What do you mean 3 investigative roles. Are you talking about SensFan (searcher), DBE (tracker) and Gorrad's ability to know someone's movie?
Does anyone know what a searcher does?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #646 (isolation #110) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad wrote:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Personally I don't really know anything about Grimmy's movie or claim.
Well, I've determined #7 on my list of things to do once I rule the world. Mandatory MST3K marathons.

I realize the irony.
Dear God nooooooo!!!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #655 (isolation #111) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod can we get a vote count.

Also I am a bit behind on reading do to a doc's appointment yesterday. I will have something by the end of day.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #657 (isolation #112) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Looking over both DBE and Grimmy I feel I am at an impasse. Both have not been helpful when it comes to scum hunting. My biggest problem however is with Grimmy and this has nothing to do with his claim. When everyone was questioning what happened day 2 he stated nothing then he goes into day 3 and doesn't say anything that day till the end of day.
I looked at both DBE and Grim's votes and reason's. Neither are impressive. Here is what Grim states:
This is a bit more than just a gut feeling. The way she is playing under the radar makes me worry. Like Fuuzy said, her "I used my power on the guy who just died" seems like a cop out to hide what she can really do.
A vote for someone should be more then just what there claim is. It should be based on how they are playing the game and what they have done.

Here is DBE:
Your claim seems to be the least plausible since he's a villain, and all the other claims make sense, aside from the river thing which like I said doesn't really alarm me that much.
Same thing where is the scum hunting. Where is the indepth reason's of what makes him scummy.
The worse part is no one seems to really be trying except Fuzzy and Korts. Both with really good reasons about bussing or not bussing. I felt like the weigh was more against Grim because his last statement about who is scum post 653 doesn't really give any one choice. Everyone is scum to him but Fuzzy how convient that it's the one person not voting for him.

Vote: Grimmy
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #664 (isolation #113) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:farside, can you confirm having blocked DBE?
I confirm. She was my second suspect.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #667 (isolation #114) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

I will have notes and comments to make Monday. No time today to get it all together.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #669 (isolation #115) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:40 am

Post by farside22 »

N3 blocked Gorrad.

I will try and get my thoughts in on this today or tomorrow.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #670 (isolation #116) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:36 am

Post by farside22 »

Hello everyone. Thanks for your patience. Weekends are a bare and I wanted to get everything I had done in one shot.

1) Yesterday Grimmy claimed he jailed Fuzzy I claimed RB Gorrad. Sens is killed. Gorrad confirmed by RB
Knowing that Grimmy came up town this clears Fuzzy because why would Grim lie at that point?
2) I blocked DBE last night. Gorrad killed last night.
This eliminates as scum DBE.
This leaves Korts or myself. DBE admits to tracking me N1 to Grim, Gorrad admits to my RB. I know my alignment so my case is all on Korts.

Day 1: Korts comes across as aggressive. By the end of the day his votes shift from Fuzzy to ZS to Panj. His vots on ZS and Panj on day 1 or very blah. Here is his vote on PJ
Your vote should be placed somewhere definitely. Deadline is between two and four weeks, but according to the rules, we won't be told exactly when. It is therefore a very anti-town move to unvote and not place your vote somewhere else. Actually, let's make that a vote instead of a FoS.

unvote, vote: Panzerjager
Then back to ZS
ZS, pointing out that there are others who didn't contribute much doesn't change the fact that you haven't, either. As you yourself noted, both of those people are LA, while you yourself are not. Don't act like a complete idiot.

Your protests at being called out for no content and your finger pointing makes me think that you have something to actually hide.

unvote, vote: ZombieSlayer
Mind you both these wagons where neck and neck for day 1 possible lynch.

Between this:
BTW, Gorrad, I forgot about you in my last post, but not explaining makes you scummier, especially when you outright refuse, compared to explaining. Please do.

unvote

and then the next post:
Hmm. Seems I forgot to place my vote elsewhere.

vote: Panzerjager
I'm just plain confused

We remember the popcorn picks. Well look at Korts reasoning on who he picked and why
Well, I picked Grimmy over ashmite because Grimmy posted just before me and I was sure to get the claim sooner.
Granted it probably moved the game on a bit since Ash was replaced, but I still look at it.

Now lets see Korts comments on the scums at one point:
ashmite: doesn't randomvote, votes Grimmy "for a reason" although he never elaborates. Hypocritical vote against ZS with "post some content pls". Calls Muerrto-Panzer argument semantics, implies that both are town--possible buddy-up attempt? Pressures ZS to give reasons. Acknowledges ZS's scumhunting efforts, but fails to unvote when his originally given reason for voting ZS becomes invalid. Names ZS and Panzer as top suspects (both are leading wagons at this time). Express suspicion of Gorrad for "quickhammer". This is my notes on him. I'm leaning scum on him, but I'm interested what the replacement will make out of it.
Xtoxm: his playstyle is generally a bit lurkish, so I'd dismiss that as a scumtell, and otherwise, he's answered questions and posed questions D1, though considerably less so D2. I'm Middle of the Road, maybe slightly scum.

His top 3:

So, top 3 suspects would be:
1. DBE for failing to give reasons any further than "I don't like his style" for vote on Panzer
2. KoC for the fishy claim (fishy in that only SKs are usually NK-immune
3. maybe zoraster, but only because I don't have a proper read on him. I know I promised a PBPA on him, but it's taking a while to get to it >_>
What happened with xtoxm?

Wait lets jump on the BW and on a scum no less with no reason:
unvote, vote: Xtoxm

L-2

ACTION!

A bit of following:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:
Vote: Panzerjager
LAL, and if he is replaced, I really want to hear this birdie sing. Hasn't done much other than buddy up to others and slide under the radar, which really irritates me, since only scum should feel the need to avoid posting or garnering attention, out of fear they make a scum-slip.

I can get behind this wagon. His OMGUS doesn't help him at all, and he doesn't address major points in KoC's post.
unvote, vote: Panzer
Interesting that KOC states he randomly choose Korts to "vig"
I'm having second thoughts about the KoC-wagon, actually. Xtoxm had pushed the notion that he's an SK pretty hard and with absolute conviction. Also, he counterclaimed him. I don't consider it a realistic scenario for scumbuddies to both claim one-shot vig.

unvote
Lots of back and forth with the above statement and this one below:
Hmm. Reconsidering the interaction with Xtoxm around his claim, SK springs to mind. One-shot SK (?) or an SK withholding their kill or getting blocked. Also, NK-immune, which is classically an SK trait. My vote goes back.

vote: KoC
My problem I found reading Korts is the beginning is great, aggressive then it starts to lack and jump on one person to another to being wishy washy.
Based on my finding of both Grim's action and my own and eliminating both DBE and Fuzzy as scum, plus the interaction I noted with KOC and the quick jumps from one vote to another my votes is for Korts

vote: Korts
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #676 (isolation #117) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:00 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:I didn't read properly in the morning, I see now how fuzzy's confirmed to you, farside. The only possibility I can think of is you, farside being a mafia RB. Which, considering your choices, actually make fair sense. You blocked the claimed rolecop twice in a row, and then the other investigative role last night. My guess is that you didn't want incriminating results.

To answer your points, farside, both the Xtoxm and the D3 Panzer votes were fully justified. The reasoning in the vote on Xtoxm is pretty obvious, too, "ACTION!" meaning a pressure to post.

Your points on my Day 1 votes are pretty weak. Activity wasn't at its best, so I think voting ZS for consecutively failing to contribute was pretty much justified; and with the precise time of the deadline being unknown, I think pressuring Panzer into voting was the best thing I could do with my vote at the time of the quoted vote.

What exactly is your point on the popcorn pick issue? That's just BS, and you know it; I had two choices, did you mean to imply that it's incriminating to choose the one who'll actually answer the same week?

I hadn't considered this before, but nothing actually points to farside being
town
, only her role is confirmed, but it's a role that can be found with both alignments. Her night choices weren't really pro-town from my point of view, either, since three nights in a row she blocked claimed investigative roles. I'm pretty confident voting her.

vote: farside
You show nothing in this post that = me as scum
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #683 (isolation #118) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:22 am

Post by farside22 »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:In most games, if all but the roleblocker is killed on the scum team (In my experience) they can assume both roles. Typically its up to the mod though.

I honestly am very divided here....I don't see Spock being vanilla, but the whole River RB by holding down, is still slightly naggy....Still need to re-read on Fuzzy and Korts, been a bit busy this week.

More soon!
It's true that some mods have RB who can do both. However I pointed out many things that I believe show Korts as scum. I showed that Grim locked up fuzzy which Korts seemed to miss and then I blocked you which proves you are not the scum. The only conclusion is myself or Korts as scum. Since I know I'm town and I showed inconsitancies from Korts and his wishy washy votes to showing his top 3 list to voting xtoxm. He is innconsistant.
Look at Korts. Look at myself and see what you find.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #686 (isolation #119) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Waiting on Korts to finish. Would like to hear DBE thoughts thus far.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #690 (isolation #120) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:06 am

Post by farside22 »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:I really do hate having to be the deciding vote. I've failed both times I have been in this position :P

So I apologize if I am slow (I am in all my games atm) but I will consider this and bring back a post and vote no later than tuesday.
Hi wanted to let you know it's tuesday. :P
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #699 (isolation #121) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:While I struggle with my RL workload and try to find some time for the full farside analysis, I ask you guys to seriously consider farside's actions, especially her night choices. It doesn't really make much sense from a pro-town view to block Gorrad TWO times in a row, and then block DBE, the other claimed investigative role.
I explained my actions if you look back. I blocked Gorrad because I never trusted him. The second time I blocked him was because he talked about the fake claim for KOC and I didn't believe him when he stated he forgot about it. I thought I detected him bussing his scum partner. As for DBE. I was suspicious of Grim and her at the end of the day. When Grim came up town I blocked DBE thinking that I would be preventing a scum kill.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #700 (isolation #122) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: Please prod DBE

Done
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #701 (isolation #123) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:00 am

Post by farside22 »

Any news on DBE?

Hasn't been picked up yet :(
I really don't want to get a replacement at this point though. I'll give her another day.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #709 (isolation #124) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:51 am

Post by farside22 »

Go and ahead and post the quick topics I don't mind

Hi all. I come in peace. :P
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #711 (isolation #125) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Here is the quick topics:

http://www.quicktopic.com/42/H/UFiLVKH88au5

Needless to say Grimmy's JK ability really hurt the mafia. I was shocked I pulled somethings off as I did. The whole River Tam fake claim was the best thought I have for a RB who wouldn't look to scummy.
Sorry to xtoxm for riding you so hard.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #713 (isolation #126) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:11 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:Wait, does that mean that fuzzy still had his one shot?
No. Even if I hadn't blocked him KOC was immune to NK's so that still would have been his one shot. I thought maybe there might be some craziness I missed so I blocked him this last time just in case.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #715 (isolation #127) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:Well, it was still an awesome game. I just wish there had been more discussion in the endgame, if DBE and fuzzy would've considered, even for the sake of a couple questions, you being scum, I would've had a chance.
My case against you was awesome. Not my fault you couldn't find as much on me without using WIFOM. :P
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #722 (isolation #128) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

Thanks cow. That means a lot. I didn't lie about my blocking because I didn't want to lie. Lying for me is harder. Yes I lied about my role, but that was a necessary lie. Lying about who I blocked wasn't necessary and I thought by telling the truth it would make me look more pro town. Which I felt I succeeded.
Yes the town lynching Panz instead of KOC that one day did help.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”