Mini 639 - Sci-Fi/Fantasy Movie Mafia(Over!)

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:24 pm

Post by Muerrto »

Vote: Rishi

because he's the mod in another of my games and mod's are obv scum.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

I feel for the rest of the players every time I get a town PM.
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #40 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:02 am

Post by Muerrto »

But you said it twice Rishi. Korts voted me because my name means dead and I'm not dead, hence the LAL. Xtomx voted me because he tried to kill my invincible guy in the last game and bounced off, natch. You voted me supposedly 'random' and then stated twice a reason for it. If it's a joke, why reinforce it so much?
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #42 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:18 am

Post by Muerrto »

I think that was the point of the move on you, you didn't HAVE a reason but you stated one, twice.

I'm not calling for your lynch or anything but you surely understand we don't your PM so why would you do something that's obv gonna make us distrust you?
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #46 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:05 pm

Post by Muerrto »

My bad, you said it twice cause you EBWOP.

Personally, I don't think it's a big deal and I think Korts and you both are making too big a deal out of it. Let's hear from some of the quiet ones.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #72 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:48 am

Post by Muerrto »

Panzerjager wrote:
Unvote: Vote Fuzzy Lightning
Pretty much says Hi guys you guys are dumb for arguing and we haven't gotten anywhere from it then says he needs to re-read the 3 pages tonight to find something interesting.

Why is there nothing to learn from the Korts/Rishi exchange? That is the thread right now. And there is definently plenty to learn from it and worth noting.
If there's plenty to learn from it and worth noting, why didn't you note anything? What did you learn from it?
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #85 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:28 pm

Post by Muerrto »

I wouldn't say I over-reacted. Can you quote where I did? I'd say I asked questions to determine what exactly Rishi was trying to say.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #112 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:40 pm

Post by Muerrto »

Prodded? Hm...I posted thursday evening and there's been like 10 posts since then containing pretty much no content. But there ya go I posted *shrug*

I'll re-read tomorrow and see if I see anything more.

Still wanna be quoted where I 'over-reacted'. If you can't quote it, don't say it. Sounds like trying to start a wagon for crappy reasons.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #122 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:44 am

Post by Muerrto »

Panzerjager wrote:I also noticed that people didn't get the humor behind Rishi's statement, and along with Korts overreacting, Muerrto also overreacted.
Um...so there's the quote where he said over-reacted without actually quoting where I over-reacted. Reading truly is fundamental and somewhat necessary in a forum game.

So Panzer voting me after he himself said it is bad, Korts following up without any reason and without obviously even reading the thread is worse.

Also, Panzer, you seem to be voting me because of my lack of content. Can you tell me what's the difference between myself and the multiple other people not contributing? I've actually contributed more than several other people so far so an explanation of your 'I'm convinced he's scum' would be great. On page 5 no less...
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #125 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:00 am

Post by Muerrto »

Also in case anyone's interested Panzer currently has 6 posts with multiple vote changes while I have 8 with only 1 vote, for Rishi.

So I've contributed more content than the person he's trying to call out for lack thereof.

And I didn't
moan
about the content. I said I was prodded at that there WAS no content to comment on. And there isn't.

Unvote

Vote for Panzer pending his explanation that way I can use quotes(something he doesn't do apparently) so he can see my vote is not OMGUS.

Rule 4
-Cow
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #130 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:02 pm

Post by Muerrto »

Panzerjager wrote:You poke your head in the argument to say boo Rishi,
without actually commited yourself to the cause

Another poke
not exactly trying to get rishi lynched
and you say the obvious "we don't know your role PM so why would you do something to purposly make us distrust you?" Mafia is a game of lies, dude.
Everyone is lying. Town - Scum don't matter. Cop is trying to lie and make us perceive him as scummy but not too scummy or just an vanilla or whatever. Scum is trying to be town. Vanillas are trying to scum hunt and not be viewed as scummy.

"Oh, my bad I didn't get the info right cause I was trying to pin you as scum. How about we just drop this because we are loosing steam"

Overreacting was the wrong word. You were being low key and was making little attempts at pinning Rishi then jumped off as soon as the wagon started to dissipate. You also Ad-Hom me in this post saying reading is essential in forum games, and Sir, I have been reading and noting a lot more then just about anyone in this game. What did I say was bad, please use quotes. And the difference between you and the lurkers is you have been have been making little worthless half attacks on rishi then disappeared after the wagon was down and then came back and bitched about content. It seems that you are lurking in plain sight.

Also I love how you unvote, but don't actually vote me then say it's because you don't want to OMGUS, which really means, "I don't want to vote without anyone else's helped and I hope he talks himself into a hole here"

And before I end this post, I would like to say you overreacted and got defensive quite quickly about me saying you overreacted.
(bolding mine)

Um..actually, again, reading = fundamental. Through out the ENTIRE Rishi thing my random vote was on him so I DID have my vote on him. In fact, at one point I even said 'vote stands' because my random vote became serious due to his actions.

If I was trying to stay low key in the background then I A. made a ton of posts about it and B. VOTED him so I was C. HORRIBLE at staying low key.

Waiting to vote you so I'd have help *chuckle* not likely.

Vote: Panzer

When you make a mistake, own up to it, don't try and keep building some kind of bogus case, that's what scum does. I was voting him the whole time I was supposedly doing everything I quoted of yours above making your argument null and void.

As for THIS paragraph:
Panzerjager wrote:Everyone is lying. Town - Scum don't matter. Cop is trying to lie and make us perceive him as scummy but not too scummy or just an vanilla or whatever. Scum is trying to be town. Vanillas are trying to scum hunt and not be viewed as scummy.
Town...doesn't lie. Vanillas trying to scum hunt lie...how? Cops lie to make himself look scummy? The only part you got right was the scum part...they lie.

I'd REALLY like to see a loooong in depth analysis of this paragraph and your logic behind it.

Wanna try again?

PS. If you think Panzer's aggressive...hehe
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #132 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:27 am

Post by Muerrto »

Ok, first off, drop the personal insults. Let's try and act like adults(I bolded them so you can see how immature you sounded).
Panzerjager wrote:Having a random vote on him and keeping it there really means nothing, and you are very low key in that situation compared to Korts. Also 2 posts is not a ton of post and neither of them were longer then 5 sentences. And how is random voting and happening to stay on while the wagon goes on make you horrible at being low key?
I didn't 'happen' to leave it there. I posted in only my SECOND post that Rishi's 'joke' reason being reinforced twice was strange. In my THIRD post I said that didn't mean I was calling for a speed lynch, it was just suspiscious.
Panzerjager wrote:Really? And yes, waiting for help, only reason you voted me right there was because I called you out on it. If you really commited your self to that wagon there would have been a lot more said, as proven by your commitment to defending yourself to my accusations. You possessed the ability to be far more aggressive and commit much harder but choose not to.
Actually, I calmy asked you to quote where I over-reacted(it was only 1 sentence). You came back and said 'Well I can't quote that because it didn't really happen but this happened instead and that's good enough'.

Which is obv a weak argument.
Panzerjager wrote:I haven't made any mistakes other then saying overreacting, which you weren't.
Which would be the one thing I called you on besides the whole 'not contributing content' thing which I didn't call you on I simply rebutted what you had ALREADY tried to call me on.
Panzerjager wrote:I can tell you straight up that I am a pro-town role and I have already left out information is this game, when you asked me what I got from the conversation between Korts-Rishi, thus not being completely honest
Ok this is horrible. Leaving out information =/= lying. Town doesn't lie. You have heard of lynch all liars, yes? Are you one of those power roles that when at lynch -1 lies and says they're vanilla so the scum doesn't know then if you somehow survive the lynch you claim the next day??? Because I HATE those. If you claim vanilla after being at lynch -1(ergo suspiscious) then how the hell can I buy your cop claim the next day?

Town...doesn't...lie...period.
Panzerjager wrote:And I have lied plenty of times as town, and if you haven't you either
not a good player
or get lynched quite a bit. And how is one supposed to catch scum. Cops lie to make themselves appear not as a power role. And every role withholds information so if you think otherwise you sir are
delusional
Panzerjager wrote:Mafia is a game of lying and withholding information, and if you don't do either of those, your
waaay behind the curve
No, mafia is a game of deduction similar to poker and I'm sorry you don't understand that. The ability to read between the lines and descirn other's motivations. Scum lie, town don't. That's pretty straight forward.

If you lie as town, you'll get strung up, that's also pretty straight forward.

The problem with your whole post and the reason I voted you though has nothing to do with any of that.

You said your whole 'case' on me was that I over-reacted, played low key, and didn't contribute content. You yourself said the first was wrong and I proved the other two wrong so your case is empty. Yet you PURSUED it even AFTER saying 'oops my bad I was wrong, but still this...'

You wouldn't consider that scummy if someone else did it and you were viewing it from third person? Can you re-read your 'case' from a third person view and tell me what you think of it?

Rule 4, even when quoting
-Cow
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #151 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:00 pm

Post by Muerrto »

Panzerjager wrote:Also, You never responded to my point saying that you did stay low key. You layed under a random vote and minimal content, then poked at rishi trying to make him seem more suspicious and get more people to jump on him. That was what stood out to me about you in the first place.
See, this is another reason I don't like your posting. Do you know how to quote? Can you do that where I tried to 'get more people to jump on him'? Because I don't see that in my 'minimal content'.

And you still haven't addressed how your whole 'case' revolved around me over-reacting and then deciding I didn't over-react and yet you still have a 'case'.

You said this game is about lying. So how do my actions say scum and not town if everyone's lying? How do you even read a scum tell if everyone's lying?

Sorry, but your case isn't only weak, but you refuse to admit it's complete BS. That makes it worse.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #153 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:19 pm

Post by Muerrto »

Ok, we'll try an experiment.

Who here thinks mafia is a game about lying where everyone lies no matter what their role?

Who here thinks mafia is a game of deduction where you try to determine why people said what they did. What were their motivations in doing so. And where town DOESN'T LIE?

I caled you immature because you called me a punk a$$. Don't be immature and I won't call you as such. A spade's a spade man.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #155 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:43 pm

Post by Muerrto »

In fact, here's all my 'attacks' on you. We'll see how many are personal and how many are in game(since I've apparently gotten complaints). If you don't like my playstyle but it's all in game, sorry, that's kind of my perogative, no? Unless you can tell me where I made personal attacks, I'm not seeing the problem.
Muerrto wrote:If there's plenty to learn from it and worth noting, why didn't you note anything? What did you learn from it?
Simple question. Why say there's plenty to learn and not comment on it?
Muerrto wrote:I wouldn't say I over-reacted. Can you quote where I did? I'd say I asked questions to determine what exactly Rishi was trying to say.
Another simple question. Can you quote? Apparently the answer was no because you changed your mind and said I didn't over-react. Not seeing anything here.
Muerrto wrote:Still wanna be quoted where I 'over-reacted'. If you can't quote it, don't say it. Sounds like trying to start a wagon for crappy reasons.
This sounds like it's all in game so far. Comments about your mother? Your age? Your family? Nope. Asking for quotes again? Saying your case is weak and you may have ulterior motives for running it? Yes. Next.
Muerrto wrote:Um...so there's the quote where he said over-reacted without actually quoting where I over-reacted. Reading truly is fundamental and somewhat necessary in a forum game.

So Panzer voting me after he himself said it is bad, Korts following up without any reason and without obviously even reading the thread is worse.

Also, Panzer, you seem to be voting me because of my lack of content. Can you tell me what's the difference between myself and the multiple other people not contributing? I've actually contributed more than several other people so far so an explanation of your 'I'm convinced he's scum' would be great. On page 5 no less...
Reading is fundamental and when someone misses a post it's obvious the person didn't read carefully enough. That part was more aimed at Korts who said 'oops my bad' and left it at that.

The other parts. Well again, asking for quotes and reasons for your case. Seems okay here too.
Muerrto wrote:Also in case anyone's interested Panzer currently has 6 posts with multiple vote changes while I have 8 with only 1 vote, for Rishi.

So I've contributed more content than the person he's trying to call out for lack thereof.

And I didn't moan about the content. I said I was prodded at that there WAS no content to comment on. And there isn't.

Unvote

Vote for Panzer pending his explanation that way I can use quotes(something he doesn't do apparently) so he can see my vote is not OMGUS.
Still nothing personal. Oh and mod, the B-word used when talking about complaining isn't a curse word. It is when it's directed at someone. But I digress.
Muerrto wrote:Um..actually, again, reading = fundamental. Through out the ENTIRE Rishi thing my random vote was on him so I DID have my vote on him. In fact, at one point I even said 'vote stands' because my random vote became serious due to his actions.

If I was trying to stay low key in the background then I A. made a ton of posts about it and B. VOTED him so I was C. HORRIBLE at staying low key.

Waiting to vote you so I'd have help *chuckle* not likely.

Vote: Panzer

When you make a mistake, own up to it, don't try and keep building some kind of bogus case, that's what scum does. I was voting him the whole time I was supposedly doing everything I quoted of yours above making your argument null and void.

As for THIS paragraph:
Panzerjager wrote:Everyone is lying. Town - Scum don't matter. Cop is trying to lie and make us perceive him as scummy but not too scummy or just an vanilla or whatever. Scum is trying to be town. Vanillas are trying to scum hunt and not be viewed as scummy.
Town...doesn't lie. Vanillas trying to scum hunt lie...how? Cops lie to make himself look scummy? The only part you got right was the scum part...they lie.

I'd REALLY like to see a loooong in depth analysis of this paragraph and your logic behind it.

Wanna try again?

PS. If you think Panzer's aggressive...hehe
First part, he missed I had my vote on Rishi so obviously didn't read carefully enough. Legitimate comment and nothing personal.

Second part, it IS a bogus case and he did make a mistake, again, legitimate game conversation.

Third part, analyzing his *ahem* mafia philosophy. Totally in game. Could've gone waaay below the belt there but kept it all in game and clean.
Muerrto wrote:Ok, first off, drop the personal insults. Let's try and act like adults(I bolded them so you can see how immature you sounded).

Ok this is horrible. Leaving out information =/= lying. Town doesn't lie. You have heard of lynch all liars, yes? Are you one of those power roles that when at lynch -1 lies and says they're vanilla so the scum doesn't know then if you somehow survive the lynch you claim the next day??? Because I HATE those. If you claim vanilla after being at lynch -1(ergo suspiscious) then how the hell can I buy your cop claim the next day?

Town...doesn't...lie...period.

No, mafia is a game of deduction similar to poker and I'm sorry you don't understand that. The ability to read between the lines and descirn other's motivations. Scum lie, town don't. That's pretty straight forward.

If you lie as town, you'll get strung up, that's also pretty straight forward.

The problem with your whole post and the reason I voted you though has nothing to do with any of that.

You said your whole 'case' on me was that I over-reacted, played low key, and didn't contribute content. You yourself said the first was wrong and I proved the other two wrong so your case is empty. Yet you PURSUED it even AFTER saying 'oops my bad I was wrong, but still this...'

You wouldn't consider that scummy if someone else did it and you were viewing it from third person? Can you re-read your 'case' from a third person view and tell me what you think of it?
The first part about him being immature is because of his comment about me being a punk a$$. Of course I'm gonna call him immature, he called me a punk a$$ in a forum game. What part of that does anyone not understand?

The rest is diputing his 'case' and his 'philosophy'. All above the belt, ALL in game material.
Muerrto wrote:See, this is another reason I don't like your posting. Do you know how to quote? Can you do that where I tried to 'get more people to jump on him'? Because I don't see that in my 'minimal content'.

And you still haven't addressed how your whole 'case' revolved around me over-reacting and then deciding I didn't over-react and yet you still have a 'case'.

You said this game is about lying. So how do my actions say scum and not town if everyone's lying? How do you even read a scum tell if everyone's lying?

Sorry, but your case isn't only weak, but you refuse to admit it's complete BS. That makes it worse.
He posted once again without any quotes. I asked him if he knew how to quote because he's not doing it. Not personal, above the belt, all in game.

SOOOOO, if you're still reading this far you're probably asking yourself, why are we wasting time and posting on this mess?

I don't know! I don't like being told I'm doing something when I'm not. Am I an agressive player? Yes. Do I play agressively? Yes. Is that my business? Yes. Did I curse him? No. Did I personally attack him? No.

Now back to the game at hand, did he just post a reply to me and fall back on being 'insulted'? Yes. Was that a plea to emotion? Yes.

Vote stands.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #180 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:05 pm

Post by Muerrto »

Mod
: Replace me. I don't expect to be prodded over the weekend and this is the second time. Rules are a tad strict in this game but thanks for the offer.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”