She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Mon May 11, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

First impressions: i feel that it is unlikely scum placed 2 of themselves in group 2, or 2 of themselves in group 3

That seems like a lot of risk, because at a glance you'd expect us to probably pick group 2 or 3 for the lynch, and it'd be hard to stop it if one of those groups gained traction. all it would take is one scummy member in the group and you'd lose that group and 2/3rds of the scumteam

Whereas if you placed 2+ scum inside group one, it'd likely be easier to steer the lynch away from one to one of the smaller groups. after all, there's at least 5 town in group one and im sure at least some of them would not want to die

I just realized while writing this that if we lynch group one, and there's zero scum in there, we lose the game immediately. ack!
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #14 (isolation #2) » Mon May 11, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 11, Ame wrote:This is currently my favorite song

hi hoc hi cat morning tweet
hello!!
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Mon May 11, 2020 6:26 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 21, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 13, Morning Tweet wrote:I just realized while writing this that if we lynch group one, and there's zero scum in there, we lose the game immediately. ack!
Actually I just realized if there's exactly 0 or 1 scum in group 1 and we nuke that group today, then we'd also lose immediately because scum get a nightkill on the first night, leaving the game at 2-2 on day 2
Oh.

i was gonna say something like, "No way scum thought we'd lynch group 1, because we'd figure it's too risky. that's exactly why we should lynch group 1"

But if 1 scum in group one is also a loss, then :/

maybe it is too risky lol
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #30 (isolation #4) » Mon May 11, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

BUT if scum figured that we'd figure that, then they'd simply place all 3 scum (or at least 2) in group one. Cause of course we'd never pick group one

If i had to guess i would say there the most likely option is there's 2-3 scum in group one. But I could see scum possibly doing a 1/1/1 split and then pushing for a group one lynch in order to get a quick win, and at worst losing 1 member if group two or three is picked

What a bother!
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #42 (isolation #5) » Mon May 11, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

There's a 95% chance there's 1+ scum in group one, since they can put a scum in there for free and still win if that group is lynched. i know it's not really the most surprising statement but i gotta start somewhere

The ONLY reason i can think of for putting 0 scum in group one, would be if they're playing a crazy trick and putting all scum in 2 and 3 to set themselves up for a long game using the towny status the group that we don't lynch of out two and three

what i mean:

Spoiler: If group one has 0 scum
GROUP 1:
Adorable
Ame
Cat Scratch Fever
Daenerys and Dragons
Hoctac
Kanna
Morning Tweet
Raya36
GROUP 2:
Albert B. Rampage

clidd
GROUP 3:
dsjstr

enomis
Mohab500
See if we lynch group #3 and two scum flip, we'd probably assume the final scum is in group #1. And then let's say they nightkill Albert. We'd probably all assume clidd is the most likely town member in the game, and we'd lynch people from group #1 the next day

Still I think this would be a bad plan. It's possible that we then theorize on d2 that scum places themselves with clidd, and we lynch clidd's group anyway. If clidd places himself in a group all by himself, then we'd question why any sane scumteam would do that and we'd at least reevaluate him

So i think overall there should be 1+ scum in group one. The only thing holding me back from saying we nuke group one is the very real possibility scum puts just 1 member in group one to have a 1/3 shot at instantly winning the game. not a bad plan

so, where would the other 2 scum go most likely? aaa i dont know yet
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #45 (isolation #6) » Mon May 11, 2020 7:44 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Spoiler: scum's options
Place 1 scum in group one: You get a shot at winning the entire game on day one, but if you don't win on day one, you must lose 1 or 2 scumteam members and only get rid of 1-2 town. ow! More likely to be a 1/1/1 split versus 1/0/2 split, so most likely you just lose 1 member

or

Place 2 scum in group one: You are very likely to hold onto 2 of your members, as long as group one isn't lynched (which is in theory the most unlikely group to be lynched). You then have a 50% chance to lose one scumteam member and you will remove somewhere between 2-3 town

or

Place 3 scum in group one: You are highly likely to hold onto all 3 of your members, however if town nukes group one you lose immediately. You have a high chance of success, but you only get rid of 2-3 townies, and if you fail you just lose

I'm not sure if there's a way to determine which option scum would be most likely to pick. I don't know if the scumteam are gamblers or not. Personally i'd either go 1/1/1 and take the 1 in 3 shot at winning, or i'd put all 3 scum in group one knowing there's a super high chance of survival. all or nothing

therefore, i think it makes a lot of sense to try and find individuals we think have a higher likelihood of being scum or town (i think that's what enomis meant by "play normal"). Then we can use that to decide whether or not we should take the chance

so.... this has been me using long posts to determine really basic stuff that probably took other ppl 5 seconds to figure out. sorry about that (- ‿ - ;)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #48 (isolation #7) » Mon May 11, 2020 8:46 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

oh i didnt consider that. hmm

so would they bank on us deciding that we never lynch group one, and place all 3 in there to guarantee their own safeties as long as group one is protected, or would they play it safe and put 2 scum in group one and 1 scum outside. if they play it safe with 2 scum in and 1 out, no matter what group we lynch, they're not hurt too bad and they might even have all 3 scum survive

I'm leaning towards the latter option, since 3 scum inside group one introduces them to the possibility of being totally wiped out for not a lot of gain over just having 2 scum in group one. I could also see 1/1/1 being a possibility to give them that bonus 1/3 shot at winning

So it's probably 2/1/0 or 1/1/1. And if it is one of these, then we either go to MYLO or lose the game entirely if we lynch group one. ugh

If there's less than 3 scum in group one, then we shouldn't lynch group one-- do i have that right? I'm not sure if 3v1 MYLO is something we want or don't want. but for what it's worth, i think 2 scum in group one is the most likely answer. That way, no matter what option we pick, they're not losing too bad
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #50 (isolation #8) » Mon May 11, 2020 9:04 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Well they lose one member, but if that member is in group one, they win the game

i dont think we can dismiss 1/1/1 just because it guarantees one mafia member dies. In 2/0/1 or 2/0/1, they run a decent risk of losing one member as well.

They can get a shot at actually winning in 1/1/1, and the worst that can happen is losing one member.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #126 (isolation #9) » Tue May 12, 2020 7:08 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Hard disagree on cutting out group 1

I think scum stacked the setup in a way where we cant win a whole lot no matter which group we pick. Most likely 2/0/1 or 2/1/0

Theres not a lot of incentive to pick 3/0/0 over 2/0/1. other than WIFOM
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #129 (isolation #10) » Tue May 12, 2020 7:17 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

They could, yeah, but i dont think that's the most likely option. Placing just 2 in group one minimizes the risk and gives them almost the same level of safety

Instead of losing if group one goes down, they get a MYLO. And if theres a lynch outside group one, they lose 0 or 1 scum for 2-3 townies
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #133 (isolation #11) » Tue May 12, 2020 7:35 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 131, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 129, Morning Tweet wrote:They could, yeah, but i dont think that's the most likely option. Placing just 2 in group one minimizes the risk and gives them almost the same level of safety

Instead of losing if group one goes down, they get a MYLO. And if theres a lynch outside group one, they lose 0 or 1 scum for 2-3 townies
Yeah 1v4 is manageable. Either way there's 2 scum in group 1 at minimum.
it's 1v3, cuz scum gets a nightkill.

I agree that it's highly likely they put 2 scum in there. but if they put did 1 scum in there...
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #144 (isolation #12) » Tue May 12, 2020 9:14 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 135, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Morning Tweet needs to start scumhunting.
Spoiler: your wish is my command
Cat () - Leaning towards this being a genuine reaction to not realizing the setup, which makes me inclined to think it's towny

D&D () - Could see this question being faked or being real
Cat () - I agree with this assessment
Cat () - Leaning towards Cat really just realizing this as opposed to faking just realizing it. would expect scum to wait longer perhaps, unsure

Hoctac () - Oh god
D&D () - voting group one as a snap reaction to me only saying hello to one half. Or something like that. either way i can't get a read on d&d.
Ame () - This is a good point that i missed earlier. I agree wholeheartedly, i think scum set it up this way with the intent of getting maximum expected value

Kanna () - I am starting to become suspicious of players who want to nuke group one. However, my initial reaction to the setup was also wanting to nuke group one, so there's a grace period on this
Kanna () - i do tend to agree with this though. Actually this is pretty similar to my reaction. I am pretty sure it's 2 scum + i too did not realize the MYLO 2 scum bit

Ame () - Good post by Ame. way ahead of me on realizing we can't really figure out how scum distributed themselves without actually finding scum first. I read a game where Ame tricked a town into sending her up to heaven, though. Scary scum player
Enomis () - Wanting to nuke group one initially cause there's probably 2 scum in there
Enomis () - And then realizing that even if we get 2 scum, we get sent to MYLO. similar progression to Kanna and myself once again where we initially want to kill group one but then realizes better
Dsjstr () - This is a pretty surface-level assessment. We should lynch group one because there are more people, which means there's more mafia? That also means there's more town in there, dude. Also i disagree with the 1/1/1 assessment
Dsjstr () - Ds still seems to think 0 mafia in group one is an option. It really isnt. They don't care if one of their members dies if it means winning
Kanna () - I disagree that all 3 scum would go down together if they hate playing scum. I think they'd be more likely to 1/1/1 if they hate playing scum. that way they can win quickest or at least die quickly if they fail. 3/0/0 ensures a longer scum game and a very stressful D2 probably
Mohab () - I disagree, i think talking about the partitions is useful, especially in the first few pages.
Mohab () - Okay mohab realizes we dont have anything else to discuss and talks about partitions anyway
Mohab (58) - Mohab has a realization that lynching group 1 is even more risky because scum has a nightkill. Suggests we use it to our advantage on D2 rather than hit group 1

Mohab () - Votes for his own group of 3 ! I think Mohab found ds scummy and is now voting for group 3, his own group, because of it. Strong town pings

Ame () - I agree, that post by Kanna is a pretty big niche situation to defend the possibility of 3/0/0

Enomis () - Eh this is kind of a pointless question
Enomis () - Theorycrafting that gets more or less disproven by Ame a bit later. Town indicative? Scum knows a lot more about this than we do, im inclined to believe this theory was genuine

Ame () - I do slightly wonder if Ame knows more about the setup and can disprove faulty reasoning easier than town. I actually don't think this is likely in this case though, what she says here isn't something only scum could figure out
Albert () - I agree. Could be a faked reaction or a real one though.
Albert () - Albert sounds really confident scum would put all 3 in group one and then sweep the game from there. i have no idea if this is because he is scum muddying the waters or if that's what he felt
Raya () - Raya doesn't really say anything in this post. someone points this out later. I do agree with Raya's points, but that's because a lot of them are my points
Albert () - Albert really thinks scum should have chosen to put all 3 in group one. Hm.
Raya () - Raya is more than happy to lynch her own group if it were decided there was 2+ scum in it. Doesn't give me the town vibes like Mohab did. Mohab is taking a risk, raya is more like a "Yeah i'd do that too", but Raya is in way less risk of it actually happening
Hoctac () - Well yes. But still. let me have my partition speculation fun :'c
Enomis () - "i want to be here on day 2" lol what? Lean town cause i find it hard to believe scum says that

Hoctac () - I disagree, Enomis and Mohab haven't been sus. But i can see why someone would find them suspicious. Ds sure.
Cat () - Cat leans town on Mohab!! yes !!!

Hoctac () - Suggesting we lynch group one if there's enough scummy players in there, although he presently thinks there's scummy players in group three. You're worrying me hoctoc
Enomis () - Enomis is not self aware of how he kinda seems like lynchbait. To clarify: He does kinda seem like lynchbait. but he's town i think

Hoctac () - I can see the reasoning here: Mohab goes back on what they said immediately about the partitions, sure. But i dont think Mohab is scum, and certainly not from this
Dsjstr () - Ds cannot see why mafia would go for a 1/1/1 setup. Hard disagree
Cat () - yeah cat u tell him

Albert () - Albert is pushing really hard for a group one suspicion. it worries me but still i dont think its necessarily scummy
Albert () - i am scARED
Ame () - I agree
Ame () - I agree again

D&D () - Disagree on the point about the setup talk. i think the sentiment is towny though. Don't like the enomis read. Do like the Raya read

Adorbs () - Interesting she came to the conclusion it's likely 1/1/1, and therefore dissuades us from voting group one. I wonder if it's 2/0/1 and adorbs wants us to think there's only 1 in group one so day 2 is easier. I'm biased though cause i admit i read cat saying she doesn't like Adorbs' entrance
Albert () - Disagree, there could be 1 scum in group 2

no, i dont expect anyone to read that. i just worked thru the thread in this post rather than in my notes cause idk

You know, im sure somebody probably brought this up already, but if we figure out that there's 2 scum in group one, maybe we could wait for the next day and then target group one players. I guess scum could screw us with the partitions again though.

Spoiler: reads
GROUP 1:
Adorable

Ame

Cat Scratch Fever

Daenerys and Dragons
Hoctac
Kanna
Morning Tweet

Raya36
GROUP 2:
Albert B. Rampage
clidd
GROUP 3:
dsjstr
enomis

Mohab500
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #146 (isolation #13) » Tue May 12, 2020 9:26 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

@Adorable
that game had PR craziness. Roles that could swap groups and stuff like that.

This game there are no power roles. so the groups are static this time, no chance of them changing
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #157 (isolation #14) » Tue May 12, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 152, Ame wrote:Tweet and Cat are always so townie. I'm paragon btw.
In post 151, Ame wrote:Tweet, can I ask what your occupation is? Also do you happen to know your mbti personality type?
okay, only because u asked nicely
Spoiler: just for ame
i'm a computer science student
the last myers-briggs result i had was "Adventurer/ISFP-T". it varies, but i am always 99% introvert, and always have feeling > thinking
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #158 (isolation #15) » Tue May 12, 2020 10:30 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 153, clidd wrote:Good afternoon,

I've been thinking on how to approach this game, especially due to the peculiarities of the setup. My conclusion was that I would need some time to work better on my impressions and shape my conjecture on the possible combinations in the distribution of groups before actively engaging with the playerlist. Something that caught my attention, however, was the time when the topic was released, because according to post , there were two conditions for the game to be released:

Starting with 11/13 confirms.
Mafia have a consensus about the d1 partition.

Therefore, by the time the topic was released, there was obviously already a confirmation of at least 11 players, as well as a collective consensus on partitions by the mafia. Considering that the confirmations had a period of 48 hours between the 10th and the 12th of May to be made, it is more plausible, in my opinion, that the margin of 11 players had been reached before the mafia consensus, which indicates that the release of the topic probably occurred as a result of the mafia decision, which implies that possibly the three members should be online during this period and, consequently, commented at some point in the first two pages. Evidently, this is a premature speculation, but I would like to share this observation because I did not see any comments addressing this. I intend to give a more formed opinion about the groups as soon as I finish my analysis.
This doesn't really take into account that schadd probably didn't open the thread at the exact moment scum came to a consensus. i'd actually be pretty surprised if he did

that and scum could choose not to post immediately after the thread opened
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #167 (isolation #16) » Tue May 12, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

VOTE: Group 2
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #173 (isolation #17) » Tue May 12, 2020 11:14 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

So conversely, if you're scum, you'd pick the 1/1/1 since that also lets you be lazy and win
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #177 (isolation #18) » Tue May 12, 2020 11:37 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 174, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 173, Morning Tweet wrote:So conversely, if you're scum, you'd pick the 1/1/1 since that also lets you be lazy and win
1/1/1 is a long hard road to victory for the scum, they automatically lose 1 player no matter what the town does.

If I were scum I would put all in 1 group.
Yeah but if you push town to lynch group one, then you'd win immediately.

additionally, if the town does lynch one of the smaller groups, town is gonna waste all their time D2 going after the big group which only has 1 scum, letting the scum in the smaller group to have an easier time. I could see the scumteam plausibly choosing 1/1/1
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #193 (isolation #19) » Tue May 12, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

General wariness abt people wanting group one lynched. What i find worrying abt that statement is the possibility you use it as a reason for pushing group one after finding a few scummy individuals in there. i wouldnt go so far as to call the statement scummy though

presently i think if there's any less than 3 scum in group one, we shouldnt lynch it. Even scumreading 3 people in group one prolly wouldnt be enough for me, since it's likely at least 1 scumread would be wrong
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #197 (isolation #20) » Tue May 12, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 194, dsjstr wrote:MT what do you think about Mahob switching from group 3 to group 2?
I figure it probably came as a result of Ame implicating group 2 as being scummier than group 3. Mohab comes across as someone who would turn on group 3 if someone made a compelling enough case for it, so im generally not bothered by it

Going by what ive seen from the members of group 3 so far, i feel like there's a decent chance they're all town and group 3 is what scum wants us to pick today
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #199 (isolation #21) » Tue May 12, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Clidd you're coming across to me as someone who just wants to get group 3 lynched, rather than simply find scum and attack wherever they are

Although your 188 is an exception to this, where you say that Hoctac's reasoning for TLing ABR may be faulty. what do you think the odds are that Albert is scum?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #204 (isolation #22) » Tue May 12, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

If i were setting up these groups, it would seem really obvious to me as scum that Group #3 is going to receive the most lynch pressure.

It's got an extra player over group #2, so in theory, town would think they get higher chances of hitting scum in there. This is subjective, but they didn't put any of the players that i know are good at seeming towny in there (like Cat, Ame, clidd, Kanna). Someone in group 3 admitted they usually get scumread.

And now, indeed, the majority of the game seems to be having suspicions towards group #3. Even all three group #3 members seem to suspect group #3, lmao

i do lean town on Mohab and Enomis as well. Dsjr i dont have an explicit read on yet but i havent found him scummy per se

At this point, im feeling there's 2-3 scum in group one and 0-1 scum outside

I feel like group #2 has a better chance of hitting scum, and if there is no scum outside group #1, it limits our losses a bit as well
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #210 (isolation #23) » Tue May 12, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Raya36 wrote:Morning, can you explain your town lean on Enomis? I'm just not seeing it. Also Enomis is actively avoiding lynching his own group so only 2 of the 3 members suspect group 3 unless I missed something.
Oh yeah i forgot enomis was like "I want to be here on day 2." in response to Mohab voting group three.

Spoiler: Enomis
39/40 - Enomis seems to prefer lynching group one. He would like for us to play the game normally

47 - Enomis realizes that we go to MYLO even if we get 2 scum in group one
Going back on his own play, he realizes why we shouldnt target group one

63 - Enomis theory crafts that mafia wouldnt go 1/1/1.
We later tell him a mistake he made and he reevaluates this to be false. However i do think this was a genuine theory

71 - Enomis is demoralized realizing its between #2 and #3

83 - Enomis wants to be here on day 2

90 - Enomis says that he is forced to vote group 2 because he wants to stay alive and we can't lynch group 1. He is disappointed because this isn't what he was expecting from this game
So here he's either acting well or this is genuine. Again im inclined to believe this is his real feelings, because as scum this is a really weak play to try and get pressure on group #2.

93 - Enomis reiterates that he feels he absolutely cannot lynch group #1 based on what people have posted about it

Enomis is either a demoralized player who feels like he has no options today but wants to keep playing so he's blindly voting group #2, or he's acting out that character. I feel like this is a bad course of action for scum to take. I'd expect scum to find ways to scumread clidd and ABR, not claim "I don't want to die" and more or less give up

I also feel like if Enomis was on a scumteam, he wouldn't volunteer to be put in the outlier group. he'd go for the big group and let someone else do the outlier. Yes, he could be lying about this self-preservation mindset, but im more inclined to think its real
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #221 (isolation #24) » Tue May 12, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 214, Hoctac wrote:Oh, you said "acting out that character". Did you just edit that post to make me feel stupid?

Noting this down for later.
yup! i got u good on that one (・ω<)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #247 (isolation #25) » Tue May 12, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 232, dsjstr wrote:GROUP 3:
dsjstr

enomis
Mohab500
I think that is really really unlikely

But you make me feel even more like not voting group 3. I doubt a scumteam member in group 3 would take the stance that there's two scummy players in group 3 while group 3 is on like L-2 and under heavy fire by most of the game

pedit: pretty!
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #251 (isolation #26) » Tue May 12, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 238, dsjstr wrote:Part of that has to do with the slip I saw,
In post 13, Morning Tweet wrote:First impressions: i feel that it is unlikely scum placed 2 of themselves in group 2, or 2 of themselves in group 3

That seems like a lot of risk, because at a glance you'd expect us to probably pick group 2 or 3 for the lynch, and it'd be hard to stop it if one of those groups gained traction. all it would take is one scummy member in the group and you'd lose that group and 2/3rds of the scumteam

Whereas if you placed 2+ scum inside group one, it'd likely be easier to steer the lynch away from one to one of the smaller groups.
after all, there's at least 5 town in group one and im sure at least some of them would not want to die

I just realized while writing this that if we lynch group one, and there's zero scum in there, we lose the game immediately. ack!
I just noticed that MT referred to the town as "them" when saying that there are at least 5 town in group 1 and they should not vote for their own group. This seems weird to me and looks like MT could have slipped. If they are town then they

would have included them self as part of the town. Instead he talks about town being other people, now what does this have to do with group 3? If you look at MT's first read list you will notice that Mohab is the only strong town read. I personally
I feel like at least one person says i make a semantics slip every game. do i just type really haphazardly? it's starting to become a pet peeve of mine.

i dont think you're scum, but this is not a good scumtell ヽ(;__;)ノ
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #264 (isolation #27) » Tue May 12, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 226, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:like he claims he's demoralized and can use that to be lazy and not try to scumhunt

- Daenerys
and then subsequently get his group knocked out of the game. Why not put a more.. active player in group #3 that could sway town to group #2?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #265 (isolation #28) » Tue May 12, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

what do i have to do to convince town to choose group #2
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #284 (isolation #29) » Tue May 12, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 266, Hoctac wrote:a haiku about clidd
clidd, the detective
he takes a sip of his tea
it’s quite delicious

im not sure if the last line is cheating or not
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #285 (isolation #30) » Tue May 12, 2020 5:37 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

am i supposed to know what hoctac and ame have been alluding to for 70% of the game and im missing it, or is everyone else also confused
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #303 (isolation #31) » Tue May 12, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

YES HOCTAC ILY!! (*≧∀≦*)

I am in total agreement with that assessment
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #432 (isolation #32) » Wed May 13, 2020 7:16 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Albert you act more confident than i would if it were mod confirmed to me that there's 3 scum in group one. How are you so certain scum was lazy. how

I only skimmed but ill reread better later. I am only willing to vote group two right now. To vote group one id need like, four scumreads in there.
and that is not happening
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #435 (isolation #33) » Wed May 13, 2020 7:19 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

mohab i promise u there is like 2 scum in group one, minimum.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #438 (isolation #34) » Wed May 13, 2020 7:46 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

If 2 scum in group one -> 4 person MYLO is a good result, then we should probably choose group one

5 players -> nightkill -> 4 players 2|1|1

You have to pick one of the 1 groups. Or you can pick the 2, depending on WIFOM

3 players 1|1|1 LYLO

if we think this gives town best chance of winning, then id vote group one cause i feel pretty strongly theres 2 scum in it. Technically we're risking the game on there being 2+ but we may as well live a little
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #442 (isolation #35) » Wed May 13, 2020 7:51 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

@ABR cause if I only have 3 scumreads then im pretty sure I'd be wrong on at least one

That was based on lynching group one if theres 3 scum in there tho. I am not really sure if lynching group one with 2 scum in there is optimal or not. Hoctac says it is. If i figure out that 3v1 mylo is the best odds were gonna get, then ill vote group one
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #444 (isolation #36) » Wed May 13, 2020 7:53 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

If 2 scum is a positive result for us, then the only scenario left we need to make sure isnt true is 1/1/1. At least imo. I think any other arrangement of scum with 1 in group one other than 1/1/1 kinda sucks
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #448 (isolation #37) » Wed May 13, 2020 8:03 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

i am not totally ready mentally to do it yet. will get back to you later

scumteam could still be {Someone in Group 1 who wants Group 1 dead} + {ABR} + {Clidd/Mohab/enonis/asjr}.

must be sure that it isnt the case. i dont think its 100% outside of the realm of possibility scum tries to lynch group 1 with 1/1/1 or 1/2/0. But i definitely think it's unlikely
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #468 (isolation #38) » Wed May 13, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 463, Raya36 wrote:
In post 461, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:if there is some weird scum conspiracy to lynch a bunch of town in 1 to win then Albert would be scum obviously

-dragons
But Albert is acting way too obvious for that??
thats exactly what i'd expect scum!albert to do. it's lower effort, and it plays into the WIFOM very nicely
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #472 (isolation #39) » Wed May 13, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 470, Raya36 wrote:
In post 468, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 463, Raya36 wrote:
In post 461, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:if there is some weird scum conspiracy to lynch a bunch of town in 1 to win then Albert would be scum obviously

-dragons
But Albert is acting way too obvious for that??
thats exactly what i'd expect scum!albert to do. it's lower effort, and it plays into the WIFOM very nicely
So you're thinking scum want us to lynch group 1 and Albert is the one in charge of aggressively pushing that? And that's why he's in the smallest group maybe? In case that backfired?
I haven't decided. I'm leaning towards that not being the case, though. I think 2-3 scum are in group one.

The scenario im talking about is if scum distributed 1/1/1. Scum in group one advocates for group one annihilation. Albert in group two advocates to kill group one. And the scum in group three could do it too

I can feasibly see Albert!scum opting to choose to do a super obvious scream that group 1 is obvscum (as WIFOM), but im leaning towards that not being the case
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #480 (isolation #40) » Wed May 13, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 473, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I would propose marriage to a bat before I did 1/1/1 as scum.
Ok, you got me pretty good with that one (>∀<)

marrying a bat wouldn't be that bad!!

im beginning to feel more and more like im gonna vote group #1
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #483 (isolation #41) » Wed May 13, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

1/1/1 is smart if you think you can deceive town into getting rid of group #1 using the three voices you have
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #536 (isolation #42) » Wed May 13, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Should i try to read more closely into this game, or is that a giant waste of time when i can just vote group one?

OH NO
im starting to become albert

Albert you have to marry me if i vote group one and it turns out that it isn't 1/1/1. deal?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #537 (isolation #43) » Wed May 13, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

i got it backwards but same energy i guess
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #545 (isolation #44) » Wed May 13, 2020 6:56 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I think if we're going to just lose right here, it's {Hoctac/Kanna/D&D}??? + {ABR} + {ds/Mohab}???

i havent been putting in as much effort reading thru as id like

I really don't think there's 2 scum outside of group #1. I feel its pretty likely there's 1 scum outside. 3 in group #1 is a bad plan for scum to have taken.

so voting group #1 is in theory our ticket to 3v1
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #548 (isolation #45) » Wed May 13, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

We really have been had if it is 1/1/1 though

I'm cowarding out a little bit

Oh if it is 1/1/1, the scum is going to quickhammer the group #1 in a sec
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #549 (isolation #46) » Wed May 13, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

My mind isn't changed on Mohab. I just find it difficult to imagine there's a scum in the 3rd group so im not really sure who it'd be.

It actually mechanically can't be you, ds, if we're on L-1. If ive got that right.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #554 (isolation #47) » Wed May 13, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I'm leaning no on that one
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #562 (isolation #48) » Wed May 13, 2020 7:09 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

i dont remember what i was saying. its probably not that important at this point

At least the pool of potential 1/1/1 partners in group #1 is diminishing, which makes me feel more comfortable
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #563 (isolation #49) » Wed May 13, 2020 7:12 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Can there really be scum in {ds/Enomis/Mohab}?

thats basically all it takes for scum to win the game at this point, since ABR would obviously be one partner, plus a suicidal group #1 member, plus a mystery extra scum partner in group #3
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #570 (isolation #50) » Wed May 13, 2020 7:23 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Lol that may just have worked
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #572 (isolation #51) » Wed May 13, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 564, Ame wrote:There aren't any females in Groups 2 or 3. I was contemplating on whether it just happened to turn out that way, but considering the proportion this game, I think it's an unlikely a coincidence and the groups were intentionally made on this basis. Also we are in alphabetical order. In the last game, the names were more randomly spread about. Hoc is the only male in the first group (and dragon half). This makes me think that either a) Hoc is pulling a funny one or b) The scum team consists of players who didn't know what Hoc's gender was.
oh what the hell that is kinda strange

If Hoc isn't scum, what would a scumteam's motivations for sorting it that way be?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #575 (isolation #52) » Wed May 13, 2020 7:32 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

ABR did u put Adorbs up to this?

in any case i doubt it was staged
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #583 (isolation #53) » Wed May 13, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

im making another one of these, just because it looks cool. i freely admit that i was half-asleep reading like a lot of the pages besides the last 2
Spoiler: reads
GROUP 1:
Adorable

Ame

Cat Scratch Fever

Daenerys and Dragons
Hoctac

Kanna
Morning Tweet

Raya36
GROUP 2:
Albert B. Rampage

clidd
GROUP 3:
dsjstr

enomis

Mohab500
That is wayy too many townleans to be healthy. what is wrong with my scum detector?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #584 (isolation #54) » Wed May 13, 2020 7:42 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Guys be honest. am i hopeless at scumhunting? Actually i figured it out myself. Yes.

Basically i took my previous townleans, and threw on the new ones, and here we are. I can reread and fix it as long as we arent terminating group #1 right now. Are you guys considering ending group #1 right now, or are we waiting
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #627 (isolation #55) » Thu May 14, 2020 7:01 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 598, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 536, Morning Tweet wrote:Should i try to read more closely into this game, or is that a giant waste of time when i can just vote group one?

OH NO
im starting to become albert

Albert you have to marry me if i vote group one and it turns out that it isn't 1/1/1. deal?
Yes, it's a deal. But if you are scum, our contract is cancelled.
woo!!!!

i will get to reading later and then most likely vote group #1
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #628 (isolation #56) » Thu May 14, 2020 7:02 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 625, Ame wrote:
Scum backing down
why would he back down from the game winning lynch as scum
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #631 (isolation #57) » Thu May 14, 2020 7:12 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

That's a good question cat, but i also fail to find the scum outside of group #1 so oh well
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #634 (isolation #58) » Thu May 14, 2020 7:20 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

i read your post 4 minutes late-- seems like a really risky maneuver now

we need to stay engaged for just a little bit longer today so i can convince myself of the identities of the scum in group #1 first
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #638 (isolation #59) » Thu May 14, 2020 7:23 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

(・・;)

the risk is too high for the reward. i already think you're town. i risk losing the game to confirm that
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #645 (isolation #60) » Thu May 14, 2020 7:28 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

xx:29 then

i was gone lol
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #647 (isolation #61) » Thu May 14, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

VOTE: Group One
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #649 (isolation #62) » Thu May 14, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

UNVOTE:
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #652 (isolation #63) » Thu May 14, 2020 7:30 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

phew................
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #657 (isolation #64) » Thu May 14, 2020 7:40 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I am still wondering though, who is the scum in Group #1?
Spoiler:
Adorable

Ame

Cat Scratch Fever

Daenerys and Dragons
Hoctac
Kanna

Morning Tweet

Raya36
my guess would be D&D and raya but it's pretty baseless.

As for outside of group #1, I'd guess clidd..? I still townlean on group #3 and think it's generally a bad move for scum to put people in there. Easily could just be wrong on group #3 and there is in fact 1 scum in there though
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #665 (isolation #65) » Thu May 14, 2020 9:10 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Raya reminds me of scum fencesitting a little bit on the group #1 lynch issue. i also dont like her insistence on group #3 bring scum

So if it's gonna be 2-3 scum in group #1, i think thats scum #1

D&D could be scum by PoE, nothing especially scum indictative but if scum does in fact not want group #1 lynched, they're another decent bet

It's possible that there's a group #1 doomsayer scum in group #1 as well. I'm leaning Kanna if so, although not very strongly.

i think its most likely that the final scum is outside group #1 somewhere and i gotta find which townread i had wrong. My main guess is clidd at the moment
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #686 (isolation #66) » Thu May 14, 2020 11:17 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Is there anyone here that still thinks there's two scum inside of group #3?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #694 (isolation #67) » Thu May 14, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

∠(≧ω≦)

I expect to see all of you again at the wedding

VOTE: Group #1
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #704 (isolation #68) » Thu May 14, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

That's really surprising you went for that. plus group #3 fooled a lot of people including me reads-wise. nice job
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1007 (isolation #69) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:05 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

great job hunting down the wolves ABR <33

I would have felt very manipulated if they went with the scum + me group !!
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner