Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #0) » Mon May 11, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by enomis »

Hey Guys.

VOTE: Adorable

I wanna lynch group 1. I think scum may have placed 2 scums in there. Think it's a good bet.
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Homertve: "Oh, and by the way, your tail is on fire."
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #1) » Mon May 11, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by enomis »

In post 34, Ame wrote:I think our biggest disadvantage is a lack of ability to pressure other players since it's diffused across the groups, and thus a lack of scum hunting.

I think sorting the players
in
the groups should be priority as normal, and inorder to do that we need a way to apply pressure to individuals. So what do you guys think of lynching groups based on a pseudo lynching individuals?

We can use hurt tags and use them to maintain our own vote count. Then when a
player
gets a majority, we lynch that group. If the player is in group 1, we reset the count and begin again. If yet another player from group 1 gets majority, we lynch that group.

Otherwise I think discussion is likely to be limited to speculating about where scum placed themselves and going around the wine/yomi cycle

@Kanna same, I initially joined because Clidd came out of his newbie game hiding hole, and was excited to see you and dsj signed up! It feels like a conspiracy.
I think this is too complicated tbh. I am thinking if we should just play the game as normal.

Also, why does group 1 get an advantage by needed to be voted twice. Because there is a chance we lose the game straightaway?
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #2) » Mon May 11, 2020 7:59 pm

Post by enomis »

In post 41, Ame wrote:What do you mean by play normal?
I meant scum hunt normally. And come to a consensus about groups late in the day based on who you scumread.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Mon May 11, 2020 8:00 pm

Post by enomis »

Anyway, now that I think about it, are we straight into MYLO even if 2 scums is in group one?
Because 5 people will be left and one will be night killed. So there will only be 4 left.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #4) » Tue May 12, 2020 1:55 am

Post by enomis »

In post 59, Mohab500 wrote:VOTE: group 3
You are voting your own group?

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #5) » Tue May 12, 2020 2:00 am

Post by enomis »

Anyway for the theory crafting, I don't think Mafia will go 1,1,1.
It sounds like a stupid strategy. No matter what you do,
your go from 3/13 (23%) to 2/10(20%) or 2/11(18%). You are literally decreasing your win rate yourself.

And if we lynch group 1 and manage to lynch 2 scum, our win rate goes from 23% to 33%.
So if just looking at ev, I think lynching group one is positive ev play.

I think this should be right but i seldom to theory craft on mafiascum.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #6) » Tue May 12, 2020 2:06 am

Post by enomis »

In post 64, Ame wrote:Your point is contradictory though. If lynching group 1 has the highest EV, then distributing scum 1:1:1 is the ideal strategy as it has the highest probability of a Day 1 win.
This is going into WIFOM territory where I am just discussing on paper, the best play.

Furthermore they only distribute 1:1:1 if they think the same way as me AND believe town is ballsy enough to lynch group 1.

I don't think scum will fulfill both requirements.

----------------
pedit - What is binning?

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #7) » Tue May 12, 2020 2:21 am

Post by enomis »

Oh right. Ok nvm, I made a mistake in the calculation. I was thinking both numbers from scum pov.

Anyway, this makes me abit demoralized. If either group 2 or 3 have to get kicked.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #8) » Tue May 12, 2020 5:50 am

Post by enomis »

In post 77, Mohab500 wrote:Yeah, voting yourself shouldn't really be much of a problem here, no?
Do you not want to play the game beyond day 1?

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #9) » Tue May 12, 2020 5:52 am

Post by enomis »

In post 79, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 62, enomis wrote:
In post 59, Mohab500 wrote:VOTE: group 3
You are voting your own group?
What's wrong with that?
I want to be here on day 2.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #10) » Tue May 12, 2020 6:09 am

Post by enomis »

In post 84, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Shouldn't you be more concerned with lynching scum than being alive on day 2
I have no other play. I can't lynch group 1. I don't want to lynch myself. So I can only find from group 2. Quite demotivated tbh. This isn't what i expected when i came into this game.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #11) » Tue May 12, 2020 6:10 am

Post by enomis »

In post 88, Hoctac wrote:@enomis and @mohab: Do you have the tendency to be lynchbait in other games? Be honest.
This is addressed to me? How am I being lynchbait this game?

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #12) » Tue May 12, 2020 6:11 am

Post by enomis »

In post 91, Hoctac wrote:You absolutely can lynch group 1 if you find enough people from there acting scummy. Why are you ruling the play out completely?
based on what people have posted.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #13) » Thu May 14, 2020 1:07 am

Post by enomis »

Heya Guys.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #14) » Thu May 14, 2020 1:15 am

Post by enomis »

In post 134, dsjstr wrote:
In post 98, Hoctac wrote:Fair point, but see , Doro.

You find anyone scummy so far? I'm pretty sure clidd and Ame are conspiring in the other corner.
Think I saw someone slip but I'll have to get back to you on that one.
If you are talking about my post where i am calculating the win rate and calculated for scum win rate instead of town. It was because I was too immerse in my calculations.

Other than that, think what you will if you are referring to my post.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #15) » Thu May 14, 2020 2:45 am

Post by enomis »

In post 46, enomis wrote:
In post 41, Ame wrote:What do you mean by play normal?
I meant scum hunt normally. And come to a consensus about groups late in the day based on who you scumread.
I officially backtrack this stance.
anyway, I think d&d and mohab is town.

And also, I don't really think I am lynchbait. Don't think I get lynched much and I haven't been at this site for 3 years, so don't think anyone meta'ed me.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #16) » Thu May 14, 2020 2:51 am

Post by enomis »

Anyway, the fact that there hasn't been a quick hammer on group 1 means

1) At least 2 scum are in group 1
OR
2) 2 scums are already voting, thus scum cannot quick hammer to win. (But this is not possible because only ABR is voting group 1)

Thus, 2 Scums is at least in group 1.

VOTE: group 1

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #17) » Thu May 14, 2020 2:51 am

Post by enomis »

I meant only ABR is in group 2/3 who is voting group 1.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #18) » Thu May 14, 2020 3:36 am

Post by enomis »

In post 605, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Trust me, voting group 1 offers our easiest chance to win this and go home.
who do you think is the 3rd scum if there is only 2 scum in group 1.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #19) » Thu May 14, 2020 3:54 am

Post by enomis »

In post 609, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 607, enomis wrote:
In post 605, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Trust me, voting group 1 offers our easiest chance to win this and go home.
who do you think is the 3rd scum if there is only 2 scum in group 1.
I think it is mohab.
I think he is town though. Well, we can leave this to day 2 if we are still alive then and we manage to lynch group 1.

I hope we win straight away though.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #20) » Thu May 14, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by enomis »

:neutral:

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (isolation #21) » Tue May 19, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by enomis »

Good Job ABR! :D

I most probably would have lost us the game if I am kept alive because I had a hard townread on clidd based on him joining a new game after we got trolled that we lost the game post-hammer day 1.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”