Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by Kanna »

hi morning!! VOTE: clidd you know why, don't you?

Spoiler:
dear secret admirer,

i must confess i was deeply moved by your heartfelt and slightly creepy letter. i wish to meet you. for real this time. tonight. who are you, i wonder? could you be my one true love?

love,
kanna
spirited away thanks for the good memories

"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 8, Hopkirk wrote:so @Kanna - want to dance?
i would love to dance actually! unless by "want to dance?" you meant "want to fight?" in that case, less so. which is it?
In post 20, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
The Sky Muse

I walk outside into the frigid night,

The wind sends shivers into my bones,

My tears freeze in the air as they drop,

Ten thousand stars shining in the night sky,

I wait for my lover by the Frozen Lake.

Who knows where love goes when the Moon hides?

Where will I find my soulmate?

I beg you, please, be mine, be mine.
pooky, your poem touches my heart... i would love to be yours, if i could. i am very lonely these days. i can't promise much but my unconditional love and loyalty, and all i expect is it in return. what do you say?

yours sincerely,
kanna

"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 12, Infinity 324 wrote:I keep thinking "yay I finally get to play with kanna" while forgetting about haunted village.
oh and i'm happy to play with you too, infinity!

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #241 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:07 am

Post by Kanna »

In post 49, Hopkirk wrote:@Kanna - hm, i was thinking a dance battle so kinda both tbh. You in?
you know, i am pretty good at breakdancing. you're on.
In post 37, Uncrowned wrote:oh yeah btw sorry guys kanna is mine
In post 38, Alisae wrote:look we all wanna simp for kanna i get it but ywall need to understand that the only person that's allowed to simp for kanna is me ok

any truers?

vewgvnrwkpmblrwmlb brb, dying a lot

i love you both so much

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #242 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:09 am

Post by Kanna »

dear diary,

i confess, my heart is being pulled in all different directions. pooky offers what i want most—love, loyalty, and a midnight dance. sara said she’ll simp for me. however, for little logical reason, i think i’m falling in love with uncrowned; him claiming me as his on post 3 was just too swoonworthy. and they did say love is illogical. or maybe it is logical because he’s really handsome.

my true love; it’s me you want, it’s me, it’s always been me. cast any doubt from your mind; trust that i will see you. you’ll wait for me, won’t you? or perhaps deep in my heart i already know it’s you. don’t worry, love always find a way.

signed,
kanna

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #243 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:10 am

Post by Kanna »

(i'm sorry, game content soon, i promise)

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #282 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by Kanna »

so far, i'm agreeing with ali!probtown; i think fun!tells and good faith!tells are the way to go for ali and, maybe i'm a sucker for shameless pocketing. do you have any reads you want to share, ali?

also i'll get mocked, but my pure read this game might be jesse. he has lots of PURE potential; i shall report back once he becomes ranny

uncrowned isn't pocketing me back :c
In post 198, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 190, Hopkirk wrote:It's a good list. I really hope to see a toxic 1v1 between ABR and FL

Morning tweet, if scum, has already sworn in the scum QT multiple times about the amount of heavy angry ATE going to collectively come from any possible town this game.
that's a really good read

well tbh maybe around 3 players i think would be impossible for me to scumread cause theyd have emotional reaction, i think with like ABR/Ahsoka i maybe could manage just siding with one and paranoiaing other cause both are good at scum

Oh Pooky too would be a huge problem for me cause if we're both in endgame itll probably be really emotional and i prolly wouldn't have the energy to fake that
don't really understand this, what's the good read, morning?
In post 199, Alisae wrote:What is scum!Ali gonna do against a town!Kanna, town!Infinity, and towncrowned if they’re not all partners with me.
thankfully, we are all on the same team mafia team with our glorious moderator, right :>

i think i'm gonna sit on my scumreads for a bit, because everyone is scared of secret scumreads... also i wonder where is clidd

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #283 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 223, Alisae wrote:Btw before I sleep
should I be outing neighbors or not?
also i agree with infinity on this one that there's probably no need to at the moment

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #284 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 244, Alisae wrote:WHAT
MY QUEEN IS TAKING ANOTHER MAN OVER ME??????????

THATS IMPOSSIBLE THATS IT IM KILLING UNCROWNED
ALI THIS IS ILLEGAL BTW; YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE ME THIS HAPPY WITHOUT BEING MY MASON PARTNER

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #404 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:07 pm

Post by Kanna »

nice, i like those reads from morning, even though i don't exactly agree with them (pst, i am town, morning! stop scumreading my happiness)

my strongest scumread right now is clidd
Spoiler:
In post 293, clidd wrote:I'm feeling some townpings of Alisae, Hopkirk and Ahsoka.

It's strange to see ABR being friendly, but I am open to new experiences.

The way Infinity approached and expressed himself about Ahsoka, without contextualizing his opinion about the discussion between Ahsoka x Hopkirk in a more organic way, as I would like from town!Infinity, reflected me as a negative ping.

Everyone else is null.
In post 295, clidd wrote:By the way, Infinity, why do I have the feeling that you weren't really trying to figure out Ahsoka's alignment in posts and ?

It seemed to me that you were more concerned with explaining something that made sense than necessarily promoting an interaction where you could get something AI from Ahsoka.
In post 300, clidd wrote:
In post 298, Infinity 324 wrote:The reason why I voted flavor to begin with is because he seemed to be trying to control the narrative a bit, and I felt that he was trying to look town. Instead of just waiting to see how hopkirk would react to his posting, he made sure to say "Look guys, I'm watching to see how hopkirk reacts to this!" Ali pointed out a similar thing in .
But you are aware of how FL is approaching his playstyle at this alt and how you can approach his slot to extract something AI.

It seems to me that the instance you are taking is of someone who is seeing this for the first time and generally pushing for reasons that you should know are not necessarily scum!Ahsoka trying to control the narrative.

I imagine it would make more sense for town!Infinity to evaluate the context of the discussion involving Ahsoka earlier, what would that imply in the scenarios scum!Ahsoka and town!Ahsoka and only after this process takes a side, am I wrong?
In post 303, clidd wrote:I mean, it does not seem to me that you are really evaluating both sides of the coin and your decision to take one side was not congruent as a reflection on the scenarios that could explain what Ahsoka's line of action would suggest in AI terms.

In other words, there is a lack of analysis on your part in relation to Ahsoka. The impression I have of town!you is someone impartial when evaluating a slot and the way you approached the scum!Ahsoka side more than town!Ahsoka didn't seem organic.
In post 307, clidd wrote:Ok, but you know that it wouldn't work for you to get something AI from him doing that, considering that you already knew about his play in this account, so why promote something that, theoretically, you know that it would not work? and I was talking about a short analysis, or rather, an impression of how both the town and scum scenarios would explain his actions - you had the context of the discussion on the last few pages as material.

there's a bit of repeatition and showy-ness in these posts as clidd seems to reiterate his point again and again to infinity. also i know clidd can obvtown, but he doesn't feel invested in this game. i feel hints of sadness

while ahsoka looks blatantly bad, i'm not convinced it's scummy. i played with him once a long long time ago and i can see this coming from town!flavour

something that also pinged me that i didn't get to say was this from uncrowned:
Spoiler:
In post 271, Infinity 324 wrote:That sucks flavor :(

Hi uncrowned do you have Thoughts
TM
In post 272, Uncrowned wrote:kinda

ahsoka Town
alisae... prob town

you/hop pretty neutral atm

I forget if anyone else has posted
uncrowned puts infinity at a null.
In post 287, Uncrowned wrote:my boy ABR got the sauce

VOTE: Infinity
In post 290, Ahsoka wrote:I will hammer if you put them to E-1.
In post 291, Uncrowned wrote:Infinity?

hell yeah SPEEDRUN
literally the next page

what was the progression from "infinity null" > "let's speedwagon infinity"? i wonder if towncrowned is more cautious... i'd also like to know about why you seemed confident in town!flavour.

answer these nicely and warm up your pocket for me please. i'm getting cold @_@

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #405 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:10 pm

Post by Kanna »

VOTE: clidd

i must also say clidd and i have never been the same alignment. ever

and i am very town!

i'm also not sure about {abr, mena} but i have semi townreads on everyone else

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #406 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:11 pm

Post by Kanna »

*at least semi-townreads

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #642 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 410, Morning Tweet wrote:@Kanna it's not your happiness!! It's more a general sense the post felt constructed rather than genuine -- i admit am letting my own last scum game influence the read, obviously we're not the same person so i dont exactly trust my read more or less on myself transfering to you. That combined with how you weren't around too much, i dont think you said anything on the main wagon, reminded me of myself as scum i guess

Gotta think more about clidd, maybe tomorrow. i do think I'll prolly need more content to decide that though

Kanna, what seems obviously bad about Ahsoka to you (if you're not referring to my post earlier on him anyway)?
it's okay! even if i don't like getting scumread, i like your read and thought process behind it! two things i'll say is i'm never the top poster in any game and recently i've been liking doing summary posts. also i just wasn't around when that happened; i was kind of scumreading infinity so i didn't feel the need to bat for him earlier, but i also didn't think he would actually be the lim.

so i don't feel like those things are good indicators

ahsoka looks blatantly bad because he blatantly pushed infinity to death. i think that's kind of what you meant as well.

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #643 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 504, Uncrowned wrote:
In post 404, Kanna wrote:what was the progression from "infinity null" > "let's speedwagon infinity"? i wonder if towncrowned is more cautious... i'd also like to know about why you seemed confident in town!flavour.
ye basically i wanted to see his reaction to getting wagoned

i think i was kinda inactive while he was picking up steam toward the end there so that's a big sad

in my excellent hindsight prior to seeing what he flipped as he was interacting with someone (can't remember who) i thought he was showing town so i think there's some scum on the wagon
In post 505, Uncrowned wrote:also sorry i'm probs not gonna join in on the mutual pocketing atm

abr clidd ahsoka are townie squad for me rn
</3

pocketing doesn't mean hard townread though; at least imo, it's saying nice things about each other. to be honest, i think your reactions to it have been a bit sidesteppy

can you explain your ahsoka read like i asked you to before and the clidd read?

abr's confidence reminds me of partition so i'm kind of townleaning there now. the "morning just has a townie playstyle and i think she's scum" is actually pretty townie! (don't you think, morning?)

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #644 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by Kanna »

it's still {uncrowned, clidd} for me, but i want to hear from uncrowned

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #646 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 645, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 644, Kanna wrote:it's still {uncrowned, clidd} for me, but i want to hear from uncrowned
You need 3 scum.
i'm not really picking teams, i just think those two are the most individually scummy

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #648 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by Kanna »

i'm something like this right now

{kanna}

{alisae}

{hopkirk, morning}
{pooky, ahsoka}

{abr, mena}
----- the table
{clidd, uncrowned}

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #723 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by Kanna »

hammering me without a claim is scumclaim btw ! give me a minute to respond to some things, but definitely intent

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #725 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 691, Uncrowned wrote:What I said for Ali goes double for Kanna.

There is no world in which she realistically believes I am scum here.
In post 694, Uncrowned wrote:town!kanna null reads me or soft townleans me based on vibe alone
In post 695, Uncrowned wrote:she has a rough idea of how I operate as scum and this is the furthest thing from either of those games she's seen
a playstyle change shouldn't directly equal a townread. is that why you changed your playstyle? because i just saw you play scum? i don't townread you because you don't seem to be in a townie mindset at all. does towncrowned not care about the game at all/is incapable of reading? i don't think so. also i'm asking you to explain your reads but you aren't listening to me, which is just more annoying than anything
In post 696, Uncrowned wrote:also she gives ABR benefit of the doubt for his "confidence" but gives a fake read on me even though I've probably displayed similar amounts of confidence
i townread abr for confidence because i think this confidence is more town-indicative *for him*. i've seen some abr games. i don't think it applies to you. when has uncrowned been afraid, after all?

and to flip this, i'm pretty surprised you aren't townreading ali right now.

p-edit: i will claim only at intent, but i will prefer if you just hear me out first. townies please use good faith!

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #729 (isolation #19) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 721, clidd wrote:VOTE: Kanna
btw bad vote from clidd who had me at a higher tier than uncrowned

p-edit: thank you

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #732 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by Kanna »

sorry, i don't mean to be rude, it's just you are a player i think is at least on the same level as me so there's some things i expect to see, because i see them, like good faith.

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #735 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 731, Morning Tweet wrote:Why's that make it a bad vote in your opinion?
i just said: clidd had me in a tier above uncrowned when he made his readlist just before; said he'd give uncrowned some space, but the same courtesy was not stretched to me. if he thinks i could be town, why not?

but yes, more time please, i would like a proper chance to say what i want to say and stuff. that's only fair

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #737 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 655, Morning Tweet wrote:Yeah Ahsoka pretty much closed his eyes and ignored everything Infinity said that explained why his push was wrong, even though he clearly replied to the posts Infinity made so he should have known.

At least definitely regarding the "missing the context of my posts" point -- it is incredibly odd to me that Ahsoka emphasized that bit so hard. My theory is he did that because it sounded really good so he wanted to push the elim, even if, had he thought more about it, it didn't really hold up. So my question to the hood was: does town!FL willingly ignore stuff that goes counter to his case and just push it as hard as possible? Answer i got was "probably" from Mena
actually this was and was not what i meant. i think ahsoka looks bad for this, but bad =/= scummy. i think it's possible flavour legitimately believed what he was saying. so maybe agree with that "probably"

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #738 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 736, Uncrowned wrote:ahsoka came off really good to me after the hopkirk interaction

now I'm more eh on the slot but I had good early pings which i tend to value quite highly
oh really? what did you think was good?

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #740 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 732, Kanna wrote:sorry, i don't mean to be rude, it's just you are a player i think is at least on the same level as me so there's some things i expect to see, because i see them, like good faith.
*i expect you to see, because i see them

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #743 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 718, Uncrowned wrote:should've tried harder to pocket me kanna my sweet <3
uncrowned lives in my pocket <3

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #744 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 741, clidd wrote:Ok, and does that change anything in your read on me, Kanna?
uh... well, i already thought you were scummy, so no

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #749 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 662, Morning Tweet wrote:Yeah i dont know about this one, Infinity specifically asked for clidd to reiterate his point so i'm not terribly surprised he does.
my clidd read was an unnatural!read and unnatural tells are pretty noteworthy to me. he doesn't feel *present* to me in a way that townies do. maybe i should pull some quotes from partition

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #752 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by Kanna »

that's what they all say, isn't it?

but sorry, that's a lie, these two posts came one after another, uncrowned did not show he was willing to fight inbetween that. i'm finding it pretty sus how you put him low but are not willing to push him

Spoiler:
In post 649, clidd wrote:Ok, my distribution looks like this:

{Menalque | Ahsoka | Morning}

{Hopkirk}

{Alisae}

{ABR | Kanna}

{Uncrowned | Pooky}

I believe that the entry of Menalque and the way he expressed himself in the game was towny. I remember doing extensive research (private) on his meta to learn more about scumplay/townplay and I am convinced that I can clearly distinguish when I see scum!Menalque. In general, I feel that he has acted in good faith, which is a characteristic that I associate with town!Menalque and that scum!Menalque has some problems when he tries to emulate imo. It is not a read that I can consider as a lock at the moment, but I will eventually see if I am right or wrong. Regarding Ahsoka and Morning, I have personal reasons to believe that Ahsoka is town, not much related to this game, while Morning reflected me as genuine when I observed her analysis on some posts and I also believe that her frequency/fluency pbp is occurring in a very organic way. I didn't produce much substantial content for analysis, but I would like to see Morning's impressions about me, because in our last game together she interpreted my attitudes very well and I expect an instance similar here.

Hopkirk has not reflected me as scummy in any of his posts since the beginning of the current day stage, maintaining the positive impression I got from D1, primarily in the interactions between him and Ahsoka and the positioning in relation to Infinity. But considering the fact that he didn't produce any towny signals for me today, he is below the top three that I mentioned.

Alisae is a slot that I had a good impression on during D1, but when entering D2 I was unable to capture signals that would sustain or evolve my read from D1. There was a decline, but not in the scummy sense, but in the absence of a more towny presence (from my perspective). I don't know exactly how to read em, so although em dropped to null, I believe the slot is still above ABR/Kanna.

ABR has demonstrated a behavior that I have never seen before from him. But the impression I have of the past in relation to him is a strong duel player, who manages to perform well in both alignments. I remember that in the partition game he was a prominent element for the town victory (and my scum defeat), and in zoey mafia he was very competent as scum. I have difficulty seeing his posts beneficial for a scum!ABR scenario, so I consider he null at the moment until I can understand both sides of the coin. Regarding Kanna, I believe that it is fair, because of our historical context together, that she speculates about scum!Clidd above town!Clidd based on what I have shown so far, but although she attributed a description to the impression she had of my sequence of posts during my interaction with Infinity, she used the "clidd not obvtown = probably scum" argument, which more recently scum players have used to formalize a suspicion about me, something that GuiltyLion did in forest fire and that Menalque and Morning probably remember. For me it would be more organic if she took on a questioning instance, as Menalque and Morning did, but the current instance suggests that she is convinced of what she is talking about, even without enough information to make this kind of inference. But even though I have this negative impression about her, I see both town!Kanna mistake or malicious scum position!Kanna, which is why she is null to me and not necessarily in the pool next to scum.

Regarding the last two, I feel that both are approaching the game with a more empty playstyle, in which I have not been able to absorb much in the AI ​​sense. I don't have any games with Uncrowned or Pooky, so I would appreciate help to read them. I can't differentiate between low energy, LHF or playstyle context.

pedit: Hallo.
In post 650, clidd wrote:Image

And, well, I'm not sure in an uncrowned elimination.

Would like to talk more before voting.

p-edit: @clidd

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #761 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 671, Morning Tweet wrote:Do you have a scumgame Uncrowned cause i missed it
In post 672, Morning Tweet wrote:Like a completed scum game i mean
he does btw, here it is.

he fell in love with me there too <3

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #762 (isolation #30) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 758, clidd wrote:So you have no impressions about my reads or the point I made about you, Kanna.
the one in your long post? i thought it was kind of fencesitty and exactly where i was last time you were scum. which point are you talking about? i might have missed it

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #765 (isolation #31) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 754, Alisae wrote:honestly kanna the more you fall in love with uncrowned the more I want to go r/niceguys on you tbh
ali, i'll pocket you extra lots when we hydra! if that counts

p-edit: i might wanna reevalutate everything after this session so i dunno

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #766 (isolation #32) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 649, clidd wrote:Regarding Kanna, I believe that it is fair, because of our historical context together, that she speculates about scum!Clidd above town!Clidd based on what I have shown so far, but although she attributed a description to the impression she had of my sequence of posts during my interaction with Infinity, she used the "clidd not obvtown = probably scum" argument, which more recently scum players have used to formalize a suspicion about me, something that GuiltyLion did in forest fire and that Menalque and Morning probably remember. For me it would be more organic if she took on a questioning instance, as Menalque and Morning did, but the current instance suggests that she is convinced of what she is talking about, even without enough information to make this kind of inference. But even though I have this negative impression about her,
I see both town!Kanna mistake or malicious scum position!Kanna, which is why she is null to me and not necessarily in the pool next to scum.
@clidd, i don't know i ended up at null. and there were a lot of words which makes me uneasy cause that's very scum!clidd maybe trying to be transparent

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #772 (isolation #33) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 768, clidd wrote:I was transparent in what I said.

Both scenarios are being considered, which is why you're null.
trying to be transparent* which comes across as showy. that's a scumtell imo

i gotta go for now and would prefer if we just chill for a bit. i shall return with more takes !

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1022 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 879, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 876, Hopkirk wrote:how confident are you on that and how good are you at meta pooky?
She's like Hectic Level Soul Mason mixed with Isis level Love.
pooky sees my townie heart! and this post is
beautiful
, i'm touched %_%

morning is quite bold in this game and it keeps throwing me off, but i have to keep reminding myself it's probably town-indicative
In post 971, Morning Tweet wrote:I guess I wouldn't get a soulread, but still
morning, i don't think you know how to read me then; there's tone/ways in which i type/some things i can never say as scum because it's impossible for me to without feeling massively guilty, so when i'm posting from my heart, i'm town. pooky gets me and that's a soulread

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1023 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 968, Morning Tweet wrote:Yeah atm I'm wrestling with whether or not scum!Kanna comes up with that. At the same time, though, i fail to see why she would find you very suspicious for treating her and Uncrowned differently especially when she didn't have a strong opinion on Unc.
about that, the reason why clidd's vote pinged me so much was because i *was* scumreading uncrowned and the blatantly unfair treatment was very partnery. isn't it a widely accepted scumtell for scum to have someone low on their list to "bus" them but never actually push them? but i'm putting that to the side for now

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1024 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 974, clidd wrote:Morning, she doesn't know what she's doing because of the confbias.

At least not consciously, but it also depends on how she will act in the next posts.
i feel like this post is to threaten me like "if you don't townread me after i townread you, this is bad faith!"

i liked you putting me up your list because you played with scum!me and you know scum!me isn't this good at tunnel conspiracy theories, so you absolutely should. but that just makes it inconclusive

don't forget the reason you're townreading me is "i can't do this as scum organically" though
In post 959, Ahsoka wrote:Hood, not really what he’s said, but
he’s using it as like a private PT
, and it does look town spewwy, but I did go through a decent amount of this day thinking he could be scum, and I told him in the PT

I tinfoiled him as scum with ABR early in the day, then I just told him a few hours ago actually that I was suspicious of him.
He’s almost posting too much in the neighborhood.

I don’t understand how he was able to do so much in this game, I’m struggling to get reads.
this is probably the most scummy thing to come out in relation to you, clidd. if i know you, this is exactly what scum!clidd does here -- fabricate a bunch of analysis and wallposts to get your neighbour to townread you for effort, don't you agree? also something interesting is that scum always post more in their neighbourhoods to pocket > town according to lunacy. i tried looking for that post and couldn't find it, but at least morning was in that game so she can verify that fact

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1026 (isolation #37) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by Kanna »

also a clidd towngame just ended and i think he looks heaps obvtown here!

compared to a clidd scumgame that i was in: here
with for example this post:

Spoiler:
Subject: mini 2140: partition (this is over)
clidd wrote:
In post 190, Hoctac wrote:VOTE: Group 3

clidd, how do you individually read the three inside group 3?
I see Mohab500 as a potential scum for what I mentioned on post and for the strange transition between posts , and , as he does not contextualize the reason for voting on group 2. Dsj has very strange/confused opinions on posts and , which are aggravated on post . However, posts and demonstrate a volatility that is making me reflect. In the case of Enomis, I liked post initially, where he performs some calculations to give substance to the opinion, however, the difficulty on presenting a reason for voting on post seemed more like an attempt to highlight the problem than necessarily proposing a solution, considering that he makes the intention of voting explicit but does not execute it, which suggests a scummy slow-push without compromise.

So due to the combination of the impressions I had about the slots, added to the composition speculations I made on post , it is very likely that their group has scum.

where there's a lack of emotion and looks like it was written up for the sake of "post needed to be written up". reminds me of this:
Spoiler:
In post 766, Kanna wrote:
In post 649, clidd wrote:Regarding Kanna, I believe that it is fair, because of our historical context together, that she speculates about scum!Clidd above town!Clidd based on what I have shown so far, but although she attributed a description to the impression she had of my sequence of posts during my interaction with Infinity, she used the "clidd not obvtown = probably scum" argument, which more recently scum players have used to formalize a suspicion about me, something that GuiltyLion did in forest fire and that Menalque and Morning probably remember. For me it would be more organic if she took on a questioning instance, as Menalque and Morning did, but the current instance suggests that she is convinced of what she is talking about, even without enough information to make this kind of inference. But even though I have this negative impression about her,
I see both town!Kanna mistake or malicious scum position!Kanna, which is why she is null to me and not necessarily in the pool next to scum.
@clidd, i don't know i ended up at null. and there were a lot of words which makes me uneasy cause that's very scum!clidd maybe trying to be transparent

best way i can articulate this clidd read is when clidd is town, he's sherlock, when he's scum, he's watson, so he shines a lot less brightly

so yes, i want clidd today

p-edit: what would you like me to talk about?

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1029 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 648, Kanna wrote:i'm something like this right now

{kanna}

{alisae}

{hopkirk, morning}
{pooky, ahsoka}

{abr, mena}
----- the table
{clidd, uncrowned}
my reads are still pretty similar, but with uncrowned being a "see later" and pooky going up

p-edit: morning is scary then @_@

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1032 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 1027, Alisae wrote:kanna what do you think about his claim
i think the claim is truthful no matter what alignment he is. as scum, i am inclined to tell the truth anyway

the role is either neutral or scummy because i can see scum getting use out of that

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1033 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 1031, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 1022, Kanna wrote:morning is quite bold in this game and it keeps throwing me off, but i have to keep reminding myself it's probably town-indicative
im currently on break, so i have more time to play, but i am only in this one game.. got lots of time to read. I don't like pushing things without having a decent picture of the game and i require a lot of reading to get there which i dont get to in a lot of games

pedit: not feeling guilt doesn't make me good at scum, just makes me not feel bad about lying!
i would feel bad about soultowntelling, and i know pooky is the same way. his post was so beautiful, it's hard to imagine people are that evil to do it for personal benefit !

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1034 (isolation #41) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 1031, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 1022, Kanna wrote:morning is quite bold in this game and it keeps throwing me off, but i have to keep reminding myself it's probably town-indicative
im currently on break, so i have more time to play, but i am only in this one game.. got lots of time to read. I don't like pushing things without having a decent picture of the game and i require a lot of reading to get there which i dont get to in a lot of games

pedit: not feeling guilt doesn't make me good at scum, just makes me not feel bad about lying!
fair enough, i am just taken aback a lil!

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1035 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 1030, clidd wrote:Just a summary of your impressions about the game, Kanna.

It does not need to be detailed.
i feel like i express the thoughts i get and i summarise what i think of the game as a whole with a readlist. is there any particular read you want?

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1039 (isolation #43) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by Kanna »

we are?

i'm fine to reconsider you no matter what clidd flips, i'm just putting the theory to the side. i want you to be town

p-edit: @uncrowned

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1041 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:28 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 1038, Morning Tweet wrote:anna, are you soulreading Pooky back or is it a one-way lane at the moment where he's certain you're town but you're not quite sure yet?
i want to townlock him for those posts on me alone. scum!pooky wouldn't be that evil. but i know that's kind of a dodgy reason so it's a "not yet" for now

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1043 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 1029, Kanna wrote:
In post 648, Kanna wrote:i'm something like this right now

{kanna}

{alisae}

{hopkirk, morning}
{pooky, ahsoka}

{abr, mena}
----- the table
{clidd, uncrowned}
my reads are still pretty similar, but with uncrowned being a "see later" and pooky going up

p-edit: morning is scary then @_@
okay, changes are here then:

{kanna}

{alisae}

{hopkirk, morning, pooky}
{ahsoka}

{abr, mena, uncrowned}
----- the new table

{clidd}

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1044 (isolation #46) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by Kanna »

actually,

{kanna}

{alisae}

{hopkirk, morning, pooky}
{ahsoka}

{abr, uncrowned}
{mena}
----- the new table

{clidd}

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1045 (isolation #47) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 1042, Morning Tweet wrote:You guys and your flippin morality tells
what can we do, we are PURE of the HEART

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1047 (isolation #48) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by Kanna »

cool!
pooky! let's form a soulbond!
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1048 (isolation #49) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by Kanna »

no, even better

{kanna}

{alisae, pooky}

{hopkirk, morning}
{ahsoka}

{abr, uncrowned}
{mena}
----- the new table

{clidd}

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1051 (isolation #50) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 1049, Alisae wrote:
In post 1047, Kanna wrote:cool!
pooky! let's form a soulbond!
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
uwu?
alisae and i already have one outside the game

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1053 (isolation #51) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 1050, clidd wrote:Thanks, Kanna.

Now, can you expand your opinion on Pooky/Morning/Uncrow?
for pooky, it was mostly those posts talking about me. this isn't strange for pooky btw (we were both town here)

Spoiler:
In post 95, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:kanna is p close to conftown too
In post 99, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:she has a shiny badge
In post 101, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 10, Kanna wrote:i hope this is finally the game where we are town together <3
There are 0 universes where S!Kanna says this to T!Pooky
In post 138, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:koba lets use your big brains and figure this game out

kanna is innocent
im innocent
you r mommy
cakez is married to you but you don't love him
you didn't want to kill the dude who lives in a river for whatever reason.
peta claims he's good

there's like only 2 baddies left right?
In post 162, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'm town
kanna is town
Koba/Cakez are bound by unholy matrimony.

cmon Koba this should not be hard for you :3
In post 379, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 10, Kanna wrote:i hope this is finally the game where we are town together <3
i knew it as soon as you posted this <3 <3

my heart sings with joy and I shall miss you dearly

morality tells are strong

for morning, i think she's town because she feels really present and solving, just overall towniness. as scum, i think she wallposts more and maybe i'd be looking for non-present/sad!tells

for uncrowned, in a vacuum, maybe tonal town pings, but honestly i dislike his style this game. sorry. it's hard for me to tell.

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1054 (isolation #52) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 815, clidd wrote:But, well, she's right about some sad pings on me.
which reminds me, i'm both surprised and not surprised i got you here and you admitted it to it. i feel like it's more scum indicative to be honest about this

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1059 (isolation #53) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 1055, Morning Tweet wrote:pedit: Kanna probably is just town huh
yes i am! i shall look at some other uncrowned town games when i have more time ! i didn't trust him last time when he was scum, so maybe i've got a shot at reading him.

clidd, can i ask why those 3 in particular?

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1061 (isolation #54) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by Kanna »

*squints*

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1073 (isolation #55) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by Kanna »

that wink... i don't even know what to do anymore

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1087 (isolation #56) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:53 pm

Post by Kanna »

i can't with you, clidd...

UNVOTE:

beginning to wonder if it's something ridonkulous like {hopkirk, ahsoka, mena}; i'll think bout it tomorrow

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1247 (isolation #57) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by Kanna »

slight prodge, am busy today! i'll try to be around later but no guarantees

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1509 (isolation #58) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:18 am

Post by Kanna »

holy buckets... is that 20 pages

i’m catching up now

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1510 (isolation #59) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:19 am

Post by Kanna »

In post 1482, Ahsoka wrote:
In post 1375, Ahsoka wrote:
In post 1024, Kanna wrote:
In post 959, Ahsoka wrote:Hood, not really what he’s said, but
he’s using it as like a private PT
, and it does look town spewwy, but I did go through a decent amount of this day thinking he could be scum, and I told him in the PT

I tinfoiled him as scum with ABR early in the day, then I just told him a few hours ago actually that I was suspicious of him.
He’s almost posting too much in the neighborhood.

I don’t understand how he was able to do so much in this game, I’m struggling to get reads.
this is probably the most scummy thing to come out in relation to you, clidd.
if i know you, this is exactly what scum!clidd does here
-- fabricate a bunch of analysis and wallposts to get your neighbour to townread you for effort, don't you agree? also something interesting is that scum always post more in their neighbourhoods to pocket > town according to lunacy. i tried looking for that post and couldn't find it, but at least morning was in that game so she can verify that fact
uhm, excuse me.
In post 1356, clidd wrote:Even if you don't think I'm town, it doesn't make sense to think I'm scum spamming my thoughts and developing my speculations/solve in a genuine way on the hood.

You may even find it inconsistent how I'm thinking as town, but you would hardly accept my line of reasoning as malicious, especially on the topic of you/Menalque.

Gonna repost this because I think it's the best case.
also...the heck, no, you can’t use my case against clidd after shading me like that and the fact that i may like clidd, NO

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1511 (isolation #60) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:29 am

Post by Kanna »

In post 1123, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:what

why would I feel guilty about pocketing Kanna
:dead:

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1512 (isolation #61) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:30 am

Post by Kanna »

In post 1156, Ahsoka wrote:this just looks tmi to me
this i didn't like. i'm pretty sure the meaning of tmi is common knowledge and the fact that you thought that was tmi tells me you probably didn't read it at first. so you were just going to a predetermined conclusion that you wanted to scumread me
In post 1114, Ahsoka wrote:Kanna/MT I think have a decent chance of having scum within them. Kanna's posts have been coasty, and the scum reads they have I don't like. It seems like they're putting the reads out there specifically so that those reads are out there this game.
the read of "coasty" and "writing thoughts just so they're out there" is... pretty bad cause they can be applied to anyone. like where? and why? and why not anyone else? and writing thoughts out is just how you play the game... "i townread everyone else" is fine, but feels like you just had to fabricate some shade in

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1514 (isolation #62) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Kanna »

In post 1218, Hopkirk wrote:purely from the readslist it'd be Kanna as more sus
why? the reads or because clidd wrote more words than me? and i find it strange you say i'm a hard townread, but you're also sideshading me; it doesn't feel like you really want to townread me

why are you townreading ahsoka so hard?

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1516 (isolation #63) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:38 am

Post by Kanna »

oh pooky, i think i'd be happy to die in your pocket. "we share a soul"? "hectic level soul mason plus isis level love"

x_x dead

p-edit: i am thinking that way too, but i'll finish reading first. am thinking {ahsoka, hopkirk} right now

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1517 (isolation #64) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:41 am

Post by Kanna »

also i have decided to let uncrowned into my heart. i truthfully wasn't ready before, but i think i see the light now. uncrowned, you were probably just having fun with your posting, right?

let's make up >_<

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1519 (isolation #65) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:43 am

Post by Kanna »

In post 1229, Hopkirk wrote:i think my townread on mena is largely sheeping one of my scumreads giving a meta townread
should probably
reevaluate that

i'm townreading Kanna in a large part because i'm assuming pooky is serious about ~99% townreading
In post 1231, Hopkirk wrote:whether you're town or scum, that's why Kanna is a hard TR for me
also is this read really that significant to you, that if pooky deadsays i'm town, that just means i am, but you don't think my content is townie? that's a bit strange

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1521 (isolation #66) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:47 am

Post by Kanna »

In post 1245, Morning Tweet wrote:why the HECK does Hop think im trying to pocket him? Hop why??

That's all I got to say rn i wanna watch my movie ok later
i also agree with this, i don't feel any pockety vibes from morning > hopkirk, i'm wondering if this is some fake!paranoia. feels a bit overplayed
In post 1212, Hopkirk wrote:can you sell me 100% on MT? i kind of get pockety vibes since it feels like they townread me a lot in how we're interacting/how they're looking at the thread but i'm not sure how overtly it comes through in their posting? i'd be annoyed with myself if i ignored the possibility of being pocketed, but i want to make them part of my townblock

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1522 (isolation #67) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:49 am

Post by Kanna »

In post 1255, Uncrowned wrote:speaking of kanna

my sweet, the fact that you've posted so little is mildly concerning
i said i was busy yesterday! you don't have to miss me that much, ya know...

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1524 (isolation #68) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:57 am

Post by Kanna »

In post 1262, Hopkirk wrote:@Clidd - in why is Ashoka so high in your townreads? I'm not sure how that level of confidence vibes with you just telling me:
And I would not recommend putting Ahsoka in your townblock. It is a tricky slot to read rn.
yesterday. I know it was before the claim, but it feels weird that FL is saying they got pockety vibes from you when it was a hidden PT, then your read on him went down after it was revealed. Was it just a TR to soft the PT at this point? You say 'personal reasons' as the why.

Otherwise 649 gives townvibes after skimming a couple of Clidd's scumgames to see whether they like to TR partners, but giving up because they didn't really do any wall reads in the ones I looked at, and the mods didn't put flips into the opening post :(. The townread on Menal feels good from Clidd.

@Clidd - how are you feeling about uncrowned now? I didn't like earlier when you had them as a top scumread, there was a wagon, you didn't vote them, then you joined the counterwagon they started on a lesser scumread. It's almost too scummy to be scum if scum-uncrowned, but it would also directly line up with an uncrowned-partner's incentives since FL could have hammered if you voted i think?
What did you mean by 'uncrowned was willing to fight for a living' in terms of good content? I didn't get that impression and I'm not following the read pivot. .
Thinking about that, 'I don't want to wagon them because they might fight' seems like something scum are less likely to say in thread about town.
POE in 817 is kinda eh on potential partners. Only overt/safe partner here would be Menal which seems a bit too overt so idk. Feels like more paranoia than I usually see scum have over a partner in terms of switching the read strength quite often after towncasing.
Not sure if i see partners at this point except the possible openwolfing pairing with uncrowned which feels too easy idk
Kanna townread is nice
eh like the posts about MT's posting, seemingly genuine rethinking, and Menal.
the more i think i'm wrong about uncrowned and clidd, the more i think scum is just trying to run away with the arguments i've already set. ahsoka also never implied pockety feelings in the pt. i said that, because i know clidd and felt like that's the kind of thing scum!clidd would do

also that read of clidd showing bias to uncrowned and not giving me the same courtesy only works if you are me and you know i'm town, or you hardread me as town. but i don't think you were really hard reading me as town

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1525 (isolation #69) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:01 am

Post by Kanna »

In post 1523, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1516, Kanna wrote:oh pooky, i think i'd be happy to die in your pocket. "we share a soul"? "hectic level soul mason plus isis level love"

x_x dead

p-edit: i am thinking that way too, but i'll finish reading first. am thinking {ahsoka, hopkirk} right now

oh pooky, i think i'd be happy to die in your pocket. "we share a soul"? "hectic level soul mason plus isis level love"x_x deadp-edit: i am thinking that way too, but i'll finish reading first. am thinking {ahsoka, hopkirk} right now
Did I ever tell you this? I might not have but I think you should know this.

During Menagerie you started out thinking Isis was scum but then there was this sequence of posts where you two found each other and it culminated in the post that now sits in your signature.

That exchange was something so beautiful it made me cry every time I read it, and I read it more than once. I knew then that I had little to no shot of winning vs Isis in that gladiate but was glad in my heart for witnessing something so beautiful.

She called it borderline cheating when I talked to her about it later, but I don't think creating beauty in this world can be cheating.

What you call guilt - I do not think of as that - I think it is more of the act of pure love, something that is so wonderfully beautiful it must come from one whose heart is pure and wonderful.

What is a soul read? It's when you see something so beautiful it makes tears form in your eyes and your heart knows that it has found something beautiful. That is very rare, I'm so glad you are here with me.
pooky, i'll have you know i'm genuinely touched

that moment was wonderful, wasn't it? as is this. ahhh pooky!!!!!!!!!! %_%

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1526 (isolation #70) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:03 am

Post by Kanna »

unless that is you saying not to trust you, but i don't think scum!you had benefit to save me when everyone had me cornered and i sat with my arms wrapped around my knees....

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1529 (isolation #71) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:05 am

Post by Kanna »

In post 1263, Hopkirk wrote:yeah right now you're just pushing me mate

UNVOTE: Clidd because of last post i made
wait what? but ok

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1536 (isolation #72) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Kanna »

In post 1275, Ahsoka wrote:
Hopkirk actually seems like he's about to get compromised wagon gamestate wise, and I think that's more indicative of town.
I agree, though, they have dropped slightly for me, but I don't know if they would have dropped if they were actually scum.
i find this reasoning really really interesting because this reasoning was obviously not used for me/uncrowned/clidd when we were being wagoned. pretty much everyone was okay with it and we had to fight our way out. you're right though, that might be town indicative. no one is even really scumreading hopkirk now though i think. it's just uncrowned, and me just now

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1539 (isolation #73) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:20 am

Post by Kanna »

In post 1275, Ahsoka wrote:Pooky/Clidd is where I'm leaning right now. Pooky started the discredit scum read on me, then MT/Kanna put me in lists, which could be coming from town, and I will say, they don't seem to be actually pushing me, only keeping me as an option.

Clidd is actively setting me up to get pushed down when he just saw me win a scum game where my play was drastically different. If anything that game is the reason I was inactive over here, and I was universally town read over there, and had nearly a perfectly controlled game. This is simply not the same, which is fine, I have a large scum range, but Clidd also is setting me up against Menalque, a player who was stating to policy me.
In post 1282, Ahsoka wrote:I already called you scum, and said I'm happy with Pooky or you today. My vote is on you. It's also on Pooky. I will put it wherever I think it needs to be. You're baiting me into going against you, and I will vote you if the rest of the group wants you over Pooky.
first quote sounds like you scumread clidd heaps and heaps more; why did you vote pooky, and why does it sound like clidd is your second option in the second quote?

also i just dislike how the only reason to scumread pooky was because they were "discrediting you" or suspecting you. it isn't very deep

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1598 (isolation #74) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:44 am

Post by Kanna »

okay, i'm on page 56 and will come back later. using this as a bookmark

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1642 (isolation #75) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 1541, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 1514, Kanna wrote:
In post 1218, Hopkirk wrote:purely from the readslist it'd be Kanna as more sus
why? the reads or because clidd wrote more words than me? and i find it strange you say i'm a hard townread, but you're also sideshading me; it doesn't feel like you really want to townread me

why are you townreading ahsoka so hard?
i'm not shading you, i was asked a question, i thought i typed 'which is why my scumreads aren't based on readslists tbh' or something there
i just townread them. do i really have to explain my townreads?
In post 1519, Kanna wrote:
In post 1229, Hopkirk wrote:i think my townread on mena is largely sheeping one of my scumreads giving a meta townread
should probably
reevaluate that

i'm townreading Kanna in a large part because i'm assuming pooky is serious about ~99% townreading
In post 1231, Hopkirk wrote:whether you're town or scum, that's why Kanna is a hard TR for me
also is this read really that significant to you, that if pooky deadsays i'm town, that just means i am, but you don't think my content is townie? that's a bit strange
you content doesn't really move me one way or another tbh. you'll null + pooky = strong town
my question wasn't a rhetorical question btw, i'd genuinely like to know why my readlist was more scummy than clidd's. because it seems like to me you want to put me as a townread, but still want to cast doubt to get others to scumread me. real townies fight for their townreads

and yeah, i asked, so you do

that's still a bad read

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1647 (isolation #76) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 1643, clidd wrote:pedit: Hallo, Miss Kanna.

and to you, good sir!

anyway, i caught up. to summarise:

- i also see mena as a coinflip. he really hasn't given much to work with, and, what if he flips town? what are we doing then? i'd rather not have a repeat of today
- it just boggles me when ahsoka quotes my case against clidd like "oh nice, this is convenient." no, it's kanna ©. i don't think clidd is scum anymore
- i agree with pooky's spec on why ahsoka's role; i fail to see the point of this role. it's not helpful, it doesn't accomplish anything, and frankly, this doesn't feel like a ydrasse role, or even a hectic role. it feels like a FL role
- now i just saw ahsoka has replaced out and that's unfortunate

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1648 (isolation #77) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by Kanna »

VOTE: ahsoka

morning! uncrowned! if you can find it in you to trust me, lend me your vote!

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1650 (isolation #78) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by Kanna »

wonderful.

clidd, if i may ask a favour, can you neighbourise me tonight?

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1913 (isolation #79) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:45 am

Post by Kanna »

In post 1654, clidd wrote:
In post 1650, Kanna wrote:wonderful.

clidd, if i may ask a favour, can you neighbourise me tonight?

If everyone is fine with that, yes.

And you don't know how refreshing it is for me that we are very likely in the same alignment for the first time.

I would probably express my joy in more details if I weren't on mobile rn.
dawww clidd!!!!!!! i am also really happy!! have i told you i've always wanted to assist the great sherlock holmes in his scumhunting adventures? i think this is our game!!

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1914 (isolation #80) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:45 am

Post by Kanna »

i had a big summary post lined up but decided to not post it because i don't know how much people care about my opinions from ~10 pages ago. glad to see you though northsidegal! i feel very special to be singled out! sorry i wasn't around. now that mena has come back, i'd really like to see more of him, pretty sure i want the ahsoka lim

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1915 (isolation #81) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:47 am

Post by Kanna »

i would also still very like to be neighbourised by clidd

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1916 (isolation #82) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:58 am

Post by Kanna »

*very much like to be

gah english

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #2163 (isolation #83) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:31 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 1918, Menalque wrote:Hi kanna *waves*
*belated wave*

sorry, i went to a picnic. i'll read, i'll read

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #2174 (isolation #84) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:37 pm

Post by Kanna »

oh wow. REALLY

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #2183 (isolation #85) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:43 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 2071, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I am sad I will not get to flirt with Kanna some more if the game truly is over :(
:c

but i wanted it to go on forever and forever...

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #2189 (isolation #86) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:45 pm

Post by Kanna »

i can't believe ali was scum oh my god ALI

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #2209 (isolation #87) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:54 pm

Post by Kanna »

so many things!
In post 2200, Hopkirk wrote:so the lelo would have been a crossvote btw Alisae and MT with Kanna picking.
hey Kanna, who do you think you'd have picked?
oof that would've been really tough. ali had a chance to win for sure, i had ali top town even in my super secret readlists. but morning was really town too

i'm so glad we didn't end up in that situation. alisae!!!1!

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #2210 (isolation #88) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:55 pm

Post by Kanna »

sorry hoppy, i thought i had you as hard scum secretly @_@

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #2212 (isolation #89) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:55 pm

Post by Kanna »

this better not be a troll

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #2214 (isolation #90) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:56 pm

Post by Kanna »

you don't know how hard i can gamethrow... or at least you kind of know because of dark waltz

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #2219 (isolation #91) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:57 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 2198, Uncrowned wrote:kanna why'd you not have faith in your boi );
it's okay, i forgive myself <3

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #2220 (isolation #92) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:58 pm

Post by Kanna »

i got there in the end, uncrowned! i thought you were definitely town for your d2 eod posts

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #2222 (isolation #93) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:59 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 2215, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 2210, Kanna wrote:sorry hoppy, i thought i had you as hard scum secretly @_@
Woah that's pretty tragic. What caused this
serious answer, you were townreading FL a lot d1 and i thought you were trying to save him d2. FL also flipped an important role so i thought

mumble mumble

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #2225 (isolation #94) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:03 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 2216, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:you can really do no wrong darling <3
In post 2217, Alisae wrote:
In post 2212, Kanna wrote:this better not be a troll
you know I don't troll and I concede if its unwinnable kanna u know that.

You will have to do it the hard way tho which is you will probably have to kill me then kill mena the next day. Ydra I don't think will accept a concede and I mental boomed to the point where I'm just doing this
don't worry, i know! and it's okay! i don't know what would've happened then, but at least right now, i felt like i would've given you a chance to be perfectly honest

sara is really good at scum

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #2230 (isolation #95) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:05 pm

Post by Kanna »

pooky bear is the best <3

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #2236 (isolation #96) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:08 pm

Post by Kanna »

i'm not afraid of PDA anymore, pooky! i love you too! but you knew that from the beginning, didn't you?

p-edit: you had me fooled!

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #2240 (isolation #97) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:10 pm

Post by Kanna »

HOPKORK NO

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #2241 (isolation #98) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:11 pm

Post by Kanna »

i will leave some things a mystery....

i will go to sleep now, good night!

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #2446 (isolation #99) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:29 am

Post by Kanna »

In post 2410, Albert B. Rampage wrote:This is my favorite player list ever, I love all of you!
daww, much love to everyone!

thank you for the game, ydrasse, and thank you everyone for playing with me! the love i received in this game always brightened my day. special thanks to pooky, ofc <3 you'll always be my soulmate

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #2447 (isolation #100) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:31 am

Post by Kanna »

also thanks to clidd for the picnic; who knew sherlock made sandwiches so well?

still love you uncrowned, alisae <3 but you know that

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #2467 (isolation #101) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:40 am

Post by Kanna »

i wish i could've played with infinity more!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”