Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:13 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

you lot dodging RVS are sus, just saying.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:35 am

Oooo Nora's gunna get modkilled! (ノ〝∩。∩)ノ
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:05 am

*finger cracking*

Lets freaking do this.
Spoiler: 2
Get used to these, amma do my thang here.
In post 34, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 27, Horsewoman wrote:Hi I'm new go easy

VOTE: DGB sure
Is this an alt?

Btw I am super gutted about the flavour. I thought it was going to be the town as bears with guns and the scum as the park rangers (like Yogie Bear kinda) :P
Unlucky there booboo! No pinching of the a pic-a-nic baskets for yoou! (☆Θ艸Θ)
In post 41, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 25, Noraa wrote:MINE
You betrayed poor Nero :c

Therefore you must be scum!
I approve of this logic (•́⌄•́๑)૭✧
In post 43, Horsewoman wrote:Alright, someone do the protown thing and create something dumb and artificial to get us out of RVS
You just did.

Spoiler: 3
In post 53, JacksonVirgo wrote:I can't even bear this game anymore, it's too dead :c
THEN PUT SOME LIFE INTO IT! ARE YOU A MAD DOCTOR OR NOT!? :twisted: :doc:
In post 55, JacksonVirgo wrote:I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I believe you've hit a bearier when you
cannot understand my bearfaced bear puns, what an embearassing revelation for you.

Go eat some Strawbearies and hope to gain some grip on your unbearable reality.
Get in the bin.
In post 63, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 53, JacksonVirgo wrote:I can't even bear this game anymore, it's too dead :c
Apologies for needing to sleep :P Anyways, I thought you'd be appreciating a slower-paced game after the whirlwind that was Bending
Sleep is for scum. VOTE: Markiplier
In post 68, Horsewoman wrote:I did want to drive the game forward but I didn't (and don't) have any reads this early so I hoped someone else would do it for me
Ooof. (ʘᗩʘ')
In post 72, Horsewoman wrote:Trying to get the game to progress out of RVS/apathy stage is absolutely a pro-town mindset
⌈O ▂▂ O⌉

Spoiler: 4
In post 78, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 74, LlamaMama wrote:JacksonVirgo, how much do you actually think Horsewoman is scum, and how much is your vote for pressure's sake?
Me answering this question would immediately remove all of the pressure if my vote
is
for pressure and what's even the use of this question?
Agreed.
In post 80, LlamaMama wrote:Fine, I'll go through both possibilities before you answer then. I would have rather had it the other way round so I could have a better understanding of your perspective first, but *shrug*

In , Horsewoman says she doesn't have any reads yet. This means she probably won't have much to offer when pressured. So why does JV choose to pressure there right afterwards? It's a lead doomed to dry up, since Horsewoman has already said she's come up short of any reads. A pressure vote there makes little sense as a result, and I'm not sure why JV chose to push there right after seeing evidence that it wouldn't lead to much.

So I thought JV might actually think Horsewoman is scum. But based on what's been posted so far I'm not seeing it. My gut reaction to Horsewoman's posts has been town, and the evidence against her in is fairly baseline - it's a lot about what town SHOULD be doing, but not really evidence that Horsewoman IS SCUM.

So tl;dr I don't think JV's vote makes much sense from any town perspective and is kind of doing the exact thing Horsewoman is being accused of: creating 'content' that won't actually go anywhere.

VOTE: JacksonVirgo
This is interesting, as we're now in a loop. For D1 page whatever we're on this sounds far too certain. and more votes that are "doomed to dry up"
In post 87, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 81, JacksonVirgo wrote:I'm going to head off to sleep now but I'm gonna say a few words before I do.

Llama's "read-fishing" strikes me as strange to ask as Town, it's like they're trying to fake content and see if my vote is real or otherwise to see if they can start pushing there as well. Either that or they trying to gauge the collective read on their buddy (and whether or not it's just for pressure) though that one is kinda weird to do objectively and I doubt they'd be that blatant as scumbuddies but it's a weird interaction nonetheless. Horse was blatantly trying to sap the town-cred from their posts by saying it's absolutely pro-town to hide behind the efforts of other players by claiming to have involved themselves with pushing the game out of RVS. Both are individually scummy but I'm trying to get a feel of whether Llama's post lead to them being possibly aligned or otherwise.

@Horse and @Llama
, do you have scum/town games under your belt and if so can you link a few?
Your other posts are ++TR but asking for meta on pg4 strikes me as a bit forced - particularly as this is nothing something I recall you doing in our 2 previous games together where you were town
Meta is trash!

VOTE: Llamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamaamamama
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:05 am

*finger cracking*

Lets freaking do this.
Spoiler: 2
Get used to these, amma do my thang here.

Is this an alt?

Btw I am super gutted about the flavour. I thought it was going to be the town as bears with guns and the scum as the park rangers (like Yogie Bear kinda) :P
Unlucky there booboo! No pinching of the a pic-a-nic baskets for yoou! (☆Θ艸Θ)
In post 41, JacksonVirgo wrote:
You betrayed poor Nero :c

Therefore you must be scum!
I approve of this logic (•́⌄•́๑)૭✧
In post 43, Horsewoman wrote:Alright, someone do the protown thing and create something dumb and artificial to get us out of RVS
You just did.

Spoiler: 3
THEN PUT SOME LIFE INTO IT! ARE YOU A MAD DOCTOR OR NOT!? :twisted: :doc:
In post 55, JacksonVirgo wrote:I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I believe you've hit a bearier when you
cannot understand my bearfaced bear puns, what an embearassing revelation for you.

Go eat some Strawbearies and hope to gain some grip on your unbearable reality.
Get in the bin.
In post 63, Marky Mark wrote:
Apologies for needing to sleep :P Anyways, I thought you'd be appreciating a slower-paced game after the whirlwind that was Bending
Sleep is for scum. VOTE: Markiplier
In post 68, Horsewoman wrote:I did want to drive the game forward but I didn't (and don't) have any reads this early so I hoped someone else would do it for me
Ooof. (ʘᗩʘ')
In post 72, Horsewoman wrote:Trying to get the game to progress out of RVS/apathy stage is absolutely a pro-town mindset
⌈O ▂▂ O⌉

Spoiler: 4
In post 78, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 74, LlamaMama wrote:JacksonVirgo, how much do you actually think Horsewoman is scum, and how much is your vote for pressure's sake?
Me answering this question would immediately remove all of the pressure if my vote
is
for pressure and what's even the use of this question?
Agreed.
In post 80, LlamaMama wrote:Fine, I'll go through both possibilities before you answer then. I would have rather had it the other way round so I could have a better understanding of your perspective first, but *shrug*

In , Horsewoman says she doesn't have any reads yet. This means she probably won't have much to offer when pressured. So why does JV choose to pressure there right afterwards? It's a lead doomed to dry up, since Horsewoman has already said she's come up short of any reads. A pressure vote there makes little sense as a result, and I'm not sure why JV chose to push there right after seeing evidence that it wouldn't lead to much.

So I thought JV might actually think Horsewoman is scum. But based on what's been posted so far I'm not seeing it. My gut reaction to Horsewoman's posts has been town, and the evidence against her in is fairly baseline - it's a lot about what town SHOULD be doing, but not really evidence that Horsewoman IS SCUM.

So tl;dr I don't think JV's vote makes much sense from any town perspective and is kind of doing the exact thing Horsewoman is being accused of: creating 'content' that won't actually go anywhere.

This is interesting, as we're now in a loop. For D1 page whatever we're on this sounds far too certain. and more votes that are "doomed to dry up"
In post 87, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 81, JacksonVirgo wrote:I'm going to head off to sleep now but I'm gonna say a few words before I do.

Llama's "read-fishing" strikes me as strange to ask as Town, it's like they're trying to fake content and see if my vote is real or otherwise to see if they can start pushing there as well. Either that or they trying to gauge the collective read on their buddy (and whether or not it's just for pressure) though that one is kinda weird to do objectively and I doubt they'd be that blatant as scumbuddies but it's a weird interaction nonetheless. Horse was blatantly trying to sap the town-cred from their posts by saying it's absolutely pro-town to hide behind the efforts of other players by claiming to have involved themselves with pushing the game out of RVS. Both are individually scummy but I'm trying to get a feel of whether Llama's post lead to them being possibly aligned or otherwise.

@Horse and @Llama
, do you have scum/town games under your belt and if so can you link a few?
Your other posts are ++TR but asking for meta on pg4 strikes me as a bit forced - particularly as this is nothing something I recall you doing in our 2 previous games together where you were town
Meta is trash!

VOTE: Llamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamaamamama
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:07 am

Spoiler: What do you call a pair of crows?
Attempted murder

Spoiler: What do you call a pair of crows near a dead body
Nothing, you run quickly, and say nothing. ( ・⊝・∞)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:37 am

Noraa I keep trying to be nice to you but you're just so consistently wrong about me.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:31 am

Spoiler: Rawr.

Code: Select all

boing         boing         boing              
 e-e           . - .         . - .         . - .          
(\_/)\       '       `.   ,'       `.   ,'       .        
 `-'\ `--.___,         . .           . .          .       
    '\( ,_.-'                                             
       \\               "             "                
       ^'

In post 123, Horsewoman wrote:
In post 103, Noraa wrote: Ok well im now 99% sure I have soul read on Flea and I think they're scum. Maybe will explain why later. A bit cautious treading in this territory cuz last I SRed Flea, they were town. Gimme some time to think.
There's nothing inherently wrong with meta, correctly used. But I refuse to pay even the tiniest of attention to any 'soul reads' and the like.
Good plan. Nora's 2 for 2 in reading me wrong.
In post 124, Horsewoman wrote:
In post 96, Guillotina wrote: Regarding your point about being used to short games - that's true. My previous forum had 72 hour day phases.
*takes the gloves off* `(^▼^)´↑

In post 129, Momrangal wrote:Damn, lolol.

To many null reads this game but it do like the fact that guillotina picked up the newbie tell. Lean town there, at the moment I think flea is my biggest desire. Lama I can easily be convinced, I'm not a fan of hedge. Even when supposedly forced to state a read it was all superficial analysis

You have shown interest in me.
*climbs in your pocket*

I'm yours now. (♥ω♥ ) ~♪
In post 132, Noraa wrote:
In post 130, DrippingGoofball wrote:

Ok well im now 99% sure I have soul read on Flea and I think they're scum. Maybe will explain why later. A bit cautious treading in this territory cuz last I SRed Flea, they were town. Gimme some time to think.
No, you're gonna have to explain it now.
Nope. im not 100% sure yet so im not dropping meta tells just so Flea can change it up. Once its a pattern, it'll click better.
So far these tells have been the ^_^ and :mrgreen: and my kaomojis. v( ‘.’ )v
In post 134, DrippingGoofball wrote::cool: Meta is trash, so are meta tells.
Yus.
In post 136, Noraa wrote:I will drop it sometime day 1. just wait patiently.
*twiddles thumbs in mom's pocket*

In post 142, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 109, AGamblingPig wrote:VOTE: flea

I'll be MIA for about 24 hours as I'm traveling.
Is this an RVS vote or a serious one?
I'm taking it as RVS and someone who is prodging without reading.
In post 151, DrippingGoofball wrote:Noraa I feel like I am kicking a puppy but I need to know how you can criticize someone for pushes that don't make sense... on page 5.
Noralogic is a different kind of logic. Much like fae logic. Except mine makes sense later (*´▽`*)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:34 am

wheeee I broke it (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و

ebwop!
In post 157, Flea The Magician wrote:
Spoiler: Rawr.

boing         boing         boing              
 e-e           . - .         . - .         . - .          
(\_/)\       '       `.   ,'       `.   ,'       .        
 `-'\ `--.___,         . .           . .          .       
    '\( ,_.-'                                             
       \\               "             "                
       ^'

In post 123, Horsewoman wrote:
In post 103, Noraa wrote: Ok well im now 99% sure I have soul read on Flea and I think they're scum. Maybe will explain why later. A bit cautious treading in this territory cuz last I SRed Flea, they were town. Gimme some time to think.
There's nothing inherently wrong with meta, correctly used. But I refuse to pay even the tiniest of attention to any 'soul reads' and the like.
Good plan. Nora's 2 for 2 in reading me wrong.
In post 124, Horsewoman wrote: Regarding your point about being used to short games - that's true. My previous forum had 72 hour day phases.
*takes the gloves off* `(^▼^)´↑

In post 129, Momrangal wrote:Damn, lolol.

To many null reads this game but it do like the fact that guillotina picked up the newbie tell. Lean town there, at the moment I think flea is my biggest desire. Lama I can easily be convinced, I'm not a fan of hedge. Even when supposedly forced to state a read it was all superficial analysis

You have shown interest in me.
*climbs in your pocket*

I'm yours now. (♥ω♥ ) ~♪
In post 132, Noraa wrote:
In post 130, DrippingGoofball wrote:

Ok well im now 99% sure I have soul read on Flea and I think they're scum. Maybe will explain why later. A bit cautious treading in this territory cuz last I SRed Flea, they were town. Gimme some time to think.
No, you're gonna have to explain it now.
Nope. im not 100% sure yet so im not dropping meta tells just so Flea can change it up. Once its a pattern, it'll click better.
So far these tells have been the ^_^ and :mrgreen: and my kaomojis. v( ‘.’ )v
In post 134, DrippingGoofball wrote::cool: Meta is trash, so are meta tells.
Yus.
In post 136, Noraa wrote:I will drop it sometime day 1. just wait patiently.
*twiddles thumbs in mom's pocket*

In post 142, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 109, AGamblingPig wrote:VOTE: flea

I'll be MIA for about 24 hours as I'm traveling.
Is this an RVS vote or a serious one?
I'm taking it as RVS and someone who is prodging without reading.
In post 151, DrippingGoofball wrote:Noraa I feel like I am kicking a puppy but I need to know how you can criticize someone for pushes that don't make sense... on page 5.
Noralogic is a different kind of logic. Much like fae logic. Except mine makes sense later (*´▽`*)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:06 am

In post 169, Toogeloo wrote:Noraa is a weirdo.
FTFY
(○´艸`)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:12 am

Nope, and she won't for about 2 or 3 days.

I'm looking forward to this, honestly (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:13 am

In post 176, Toogeloo wrote:You know, page top doesn't really count if you have to spam post to get it.

STFU
Get told! (*≧▽≦)ノシ))
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:41 am

Nah, seems to be some weird thing where people vibe with people they've played a few games and have an immensely strong gut read.

Nora's 2 for 2 on being wrong on me so I can't wait to see this one.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:40 am

In post 189, Noraa wrote:
In post 179, Flea The Magician wrote:Nope, and she won't for about 2 or 3 days.

I'm looking forward to this, honestly (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
Accidentally dropped it but in the wrong thread. Anyways the tell is basically that flea is being too fluffy.

Like I understand flea has a cutesy online personality but like when it gets TOO fluffy and the plist isn't like a bunch of their friends, its generally scum indicative to some degree.

I'm still trying to figure out how to read flea honestly but I just always feel like this fluffiness is strange ya'know?

I found the faces/emojis strange in student council but here im kinda just like the overall fluffiness is a bit tooo fluffy.

Yeah ok ignore me until I figure out how to word this better.

I have friends o.o
《《o(≧◇≦)o》》

Why so keen for tells on me nornor? :(
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:02 am

ʕ•ૅૄ•ʔ

Do you need a chaos hug nornor?
╲ʕ·ᴥ· ╲ʔ
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #194 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:07 am

Also I'll have you know I'm just as fluffy in real life. My queer butt just wants to love, be loved and hug friendos!

And also I will protect those I consider within the boundaries of my inner circle with my life. A truly scary sight to witness a fight or flight instinct be controlled and wielded in such a manner with reckless disregard for all but whom I stand to protect.

But thankfully the world isn't that full of meanies so I don't have to do that ʕ灬→ᴥ←灬ʔ
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:31 am

In post 196, Guillotina wrote:
In post 194, Flea The Magician wrote:Also I'll have you know I'm just as fluffy in real life. My queer butt just wants to love, be loved and hug friendos!

And also I will protect those I consider within the boundaries of my inner circle with my life. A truly scary sight to witness a fight or flight instinct be controlled and wielded in such a manner with reckless disregard for all but whom I stand to protect.

But thankfully the world isn't that full of meanies so I don't have to do that ʕ灬→ᴥ←灬ʔ
AtE?

Flea, what do you think about Horsewoman so far?
Not at all, just reflecting on my mannerisms ^_^ I am the universal parent friendo

Horsey is sus, but nothing significant as of yet.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:02 pm

In post 210, Guillotina wrote: If there is nothing significant, why you sus her? Explain please.
Gut reads and overall tone. Nothing significant and nothing worth building a case on.

# is interesting though, what are you trying to achieve with this reads list?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:26 am

In post 266, Nono wrote:VOTE: flea
Elaborate and extrapolate ʕ•͡ω•ʔ
In post 276, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 261, Horsewoman wrote:Pretty late for a naked vote here!
I was serious voting you before I jokingly voted Flea because of Noraa's "tell." But sure, leave that out.
I honestly read your vote as calling me hot af.
Like I'm ever going to argue a compliment ʕ♡˙ᴥ˙♡ʔ

Seeing as we're dropping reads lists like they're hot potats.

Locktown:
Flea

Lockscum:
Everyone else.

*Noms a sammich*
ʕ ˵ ̿ ౪ ̿ ˵ ʔ
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:25 am

In post 294, JacksonVirgo wrote:I think I just caught Noraa out in a lie. Context pending

ʕ ᵒ̌ ‸ ᵒ̌ ʔ

*waits impatiently while drinking tea*
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:25 am

Yeah that just sums up Nora, ngl. :P
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:44 am

Helpful PC User EBWOP for him
In post 305, Guillotina wrote:
In post 291, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 289, Guillotina wrote:
In post 273, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 262, Guillotina wrote:Ok. Horsewoman is definitely scum. She votes Toogeloo for a naked vote instead of me for tunneling her?

She is afraid to cast that vote on me because she knows im town and im right.

Luckily for HW, Noraa will get my vote if she does not tell me what “shading” Mark did. Ts ts ts.
That basis for lock-scumming Horse is kinda weak. Just because you SR them doesn't mean town!them would SR you back.
A town wouldn't be afraid to OMGUS me if my pushes on them seemed so aggressive. I was expecting her to woman up and say fuck you! And vote me, cause that's what I'd do. As town i wouldn't just ignore you and let you paint me as scum, if you are framing me, you are going down with me.
They aren't you, not everyone is the same.
Townie response.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:22 am

In post 309, Guillotina wrote:Flea, are you town? Your ISO is more fluff than game solving as of now.
Not sure, lemme go check my role pm ʕʘʟ_ʘʔ
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:34 am

Tbh another game has kinda drained my WIM so I'm not high efforting as much as I would.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:18 am

In post 323, Guillotina wrote:I'll keep my vote on Noraa, but i'm willing to come to a consensus with the people I town read to vote for someone else, as long as that someone else is in my scum list.
I like this.

"You can work with me but I'll only work with you if its in my interests!"
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:21 am

In post 329, Toogeloo wrote:I can't not say I won't read him not aligned with anti-town.

He's fluffy.
Now I'm spikey (◣◢)ψ
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #339 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:52 am

I've been shading? news to me. I'll try and muster some effort tomorrow
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:48 am

These posts are going to be your downfall... Your progression on me feels a lil weird.ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:22 am

In post 363, AGamblingPig wrote:Flea - I wish you'd stop using so many spoiler tags. It makes it easy to miss the content of your posts, which are pretty good. Early posting looks like honest scum hunting. Town for now.
Trust me, you don't want the wall.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:26 am

Bit of catching up to do elsehwere then then we'll have a spoiler party ^_^
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (isolation #30) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:38 am

OK so, lets have a lewk.
Fleas TODO List wrote: ISO Horsey
ISO Guillotina
ISO Marky
Lets go!
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (isolation #31) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:30 am

Half way through an ISO, have been distracted with a stardew game with my goblin and gremlin. Will finish later. :P
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (isolation #32) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:12 am

In post 409, Guillotina wrote:
In post 405, Flea The Magician wrote:Half way through an ISO, have been distracted with a stardew game with my goblin and gremlin. Will finish later. :P
More fluff.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:22 am

Goblin and gremlin have retired for the night... where was I...
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (isolation #34) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:02 pm

oof I'm looking forward to going over you with a fine toothed comb.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (isolation #35) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:03 pm

A horse woman would be a Centaur, right?

Spoiler: I am the story that will read you reeeeaaaaal

Hi new, I'm Flea!

RVS betrays the being new bit, unless new to site. No newbie games. Also I missed there was a general discussion bit to the forum (^~^;)ゞ
In post 30, Horsewoman wrote:
VOTE: No Elim. But not like the user no elim, like a vote to not elim
A no elimination vote in RVS? Quirky.
In post 39, Horsewoman wrote:

Is this an alt?

No I'm not an alt lol, I'm an actually new user
Fair, explains the RVS thing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(◎ω◎*)
In post 45, Horsewoman wrote:VOTE: No elim
NEKKID!
Hmm... This seems lazy and like someone who doesn't want to be the focus of attention. ʕ ͠° ʖ̫ °͠ ʔ
In post 70, Horsewoman wrote:To some extent, sure. It wasn't entirely serious in tone because I rarely am.
These are interesting.

Not serious about moving the game forward... but HEY LAMIST!
In post 122, Horsewoman wrote:For anyone who's asking - I am new to mafiascum, yes really, not an alt, 100% pinky promise permaban me otherwise. I'm not new to forum mafia, no I don't have any meta.
In post 75, Marky Mark wrote:
Agreed. Trying to
look
like you are getting the game to progress while expecting others to do it for you however...
But the post I made literally did progress it! People started talking about the game immediately afterwards/because of it

I don't really like this post? You're the one confidently asserting that JV's pressure/vote 'won't go anywhere' but the reason for that is you've basically come into this thread and totally stopped that pressure with your own actions. And you make a good point about applying what town SHOULD be doing - but then you contradict your own point!! You vote JV for applying pressure that you personally thought wouldn't go anywhere, which is exactly based on what town should be doing. Sad!

VOTE: Llamamama

also i haven't read the most recent page yet.
I kinda like this, honestly. Unconventional way of progressing the game and kinda forcing the RVS out of the way then a legit smackdown on Llamamamamaamamamammaaammamamamms post.
In post 124, Horsewoman wrote:
In post 96, Guillotina wrote:
New to the forum right?
In post 30, Horsewoman wrote: Yah, new to the forum.
Ok. Are you new to the forum or pretending to be new to the forum?
In post 54, Horsewoman wrote:very sad! low energy! lame!
This denotes excitement, wants to get the game going. Horsewoman, it's a 10-day Day phase game.
You were bored and you are probably used to fast games.

In post 70, Horsewoman wrote:To some extent, sure. It wasn't entirely serious in tone because I rarely am.
Yah, you've been fucking around.
Not necessarily
this is an incredibly useless 'deep dive' that goes absolutely nowhere.

Regarding your point about being used to short games - that's true. My previous forum had 72 hour day phases.
Can't wait to see what you say about this then... ( ◞・౪・)
This is probably something more for the Guillotina dive but your response here is... I dunno. You're dismissing it then interacting anyway and it... blegh?
In post 132, Noraa wrote:Nope. im not 100% sure yet so im not dropping meta tells just so Flea can change it up. Once its a pattern, it'll click better.
In post 133, Horsewoman wrote:That sounds like not playing to your win condition in this game fully in order to aid you in future games.
Nora's quote included for context...
What is this. like seriously...
¡dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ ɯoɹɟ ǝsuǝs ǝʞɐɯ uǝʌǝ ʇ'usǝop ʇı sıɥʇ sı ʇɐɥM
(Sorry mod if this breaks a rule, I realise I'm probably pushing it, but its readable!)
Seriously though this is rotten. I don't like this one bit.
In post 187, Horsewoman wrote:
In post 177, Guillotina wrote: [...snip...]
Nice try at discrediting my way of game solving.

First, if the deep dive goes absolutely nowhere is because the content of it didn't. Thank you.
Two, my deep dive allowed me deduce that you attempted to noobtell and miserably failed.
Three, makes me wonder why you tried to noobtell? Either alignment do this, but why did you?
It wasnt an attempt to "noobtell" it was just a joke based on that super weird username
Another one to look at with Guillotina's ISO really.
I'm wondering what this joke is. A LOT of stuff is being deflected as "jokes lul" (ὸ⍸ό)✧
In post 253, Horsewoman wrote: Yes, i was attempting to discredit your deep dive because it was dumb. I wasnt trying to discresit you as a person or your slot. I also wasnt discrediting the deep dive because I thought you were onto me - the idea is laughable.

In a couple of hours I will read the game properly and come to conclusions
Ooooo promises promises o(^◇^)o
In post 259, Horsewoman wrote:
In post 209, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 196, Guillotina wrote: Flea, what do you think about Horsewoman so far?
Not at all, just reflecting on my mannerisms ^_^ I am the universal parent friendo

This read is really crappy (jumping on a bandwagon without even pretending to articulate why).
Awww does someone need a hug? (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃
How am I jumping on a bandwagon here?
I've stated nothing significant has come to mind, and I haven't vote for you yet either.
Someones overreacting.
⊂(ノ ̄ ̄ ̄(工) ̄ ̄ ̄)⊃ノ~~~~~━━━┻━━┻━━━
In post 261, Horsewoman wrote:
In post 169, Toogeloo wrote:Noraa is a weirdo sometimes.
Pretty bad post! (Calling someone a 'weirdo' doesn't help unless you're trying to read their alignment}
In post 232, Toogeloo wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Horsewoman
Pretty late for a naked vote here!
In post 190, Toogeloo wrote:Kill it with Fire!!!
Unvote;
Vote: Flea

<IMAGE REMOVED>

damnit....

ok, maybe a little less fire.
This vote is even worse

VOTE: Toogeloo
Someone needs to chill their boots. (∪ ̄ ㋓  ̄∪) This post is good at calling people out but is the equivalent to a 5 year old running up to you and proclaiming "YU SMEL" before running away giggling.
In post 421, Horsewoman wrote: Yeah I just wanted you all not to call me names and stuff, I dont know anyone here is the thing.

Also sorry for not posting anything substantive in aaages, couple of bad mental health days. Sadly the streak will continue as I will be unable to post anything substantive for some hours now.
On a more serious note the folk here are pretty chill and respectful. The site staff added my pronouns for me and you can look at my join date to see how new I am here.

Once you get settled in some names will start becoming familiar and you chill a little more.

On a mental health note, nobody will judge you for that, you gotta look after yourself and I've had a few days myself where I've just said "Pain day, sorry peeps will catch up where I can!" and I make my TODO lists :)

Spoiler: Conclusion
Happy with a scum lean here at the moment.
I was suspicious and went for a dive to see what I'd find.

Also I am massively disappointed that despite listening to spotify all day, I haven't inserted more than 1 song.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (isolation #36) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:35 pm

Nope, they're so much more articulate than ours!
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (isolation #37) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:02 am

In post 462, Guillotina wrote:
In post 461, DrippingGoofball wrote:It may be genuine, it may be staged, either way it's easy to overlook the garnishes and read the player. So right now on page 19... I find nothing worrisome at all.
This tells me absolutely nothing.
Try reading o(≧∇≦o)

Please use fae/faer or they/them pronouns for me please :)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #475 (isolation #38) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:02 am

In post 461, DrippingGoofball wrote:It may be genuine, it may be staged, either way it's easy to overlook the garnishes and read the player. So right now on page 19... I find nothing worrisome at all.
Try reading o(≧∇≦o)

Please use fae/faer or they/them pronouns for me please :)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (isolation #39) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:07 am

In post 460, Guillotina wrote:Flea, yah fae has this gimmicky careless approach right? Wonder if that is genuine or it is staged.
A little of both :P
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (isolation #40) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:01 am

Nah wasn't in reference to you, I've just seen a few "him" thrown my way ^_^
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (isolation #41) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:35 am

VOTE: Guillotina

You're actually adorable, you know that?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (isolation #42) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:09 am

You now something, I'm not even going to read the 5 pages that are from where I am, I'm going to go and dress up like the red queen.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #628 (isolation #43) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:43 am

Well nuts you lot are posting fast and I'm about to game with my gremlin and gobin again. Better catch up quickly hadn't i
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #629 (isolation #44) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:43 am

In post 606, Guillotina wrote:My scum reads vote me. Expected.
Check you out mr High and mighty :mrgreen:
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #648 (isolation #45) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:38 pm

Hey guillo, out of curiosity, could you add some percentages to those lovely reads of yours, or some indication of how solid those reads are :D
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (isolation #46) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:15 am

Ok Christmas came early and someone bought me a new toy!! <3

lets see how he squeaks :3

VOTE: Math
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (isolation #47) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:17 am

HAI INFINITY! *stuffs in pocket*

Love you <3

Also I'm still waking up ^_^;
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #789 (isolation #48) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:20 am

Also if there is masons (which I doubt), math is one of them or scum.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (isolation #49) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:21 am

now where was I...

Aside from annoying people with my fluff...

*squints at their notes*
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #903 (isolation #50) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:44 am

Ye gods this is taking an age to do. I don't have the attention span for this... what day are we on again? •(◐﹏◐)•
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (isolation #51) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:47 am

In post 827, MathBlade wrote:
In post 790, Flea The Magician wrote:now where was I...

*squints at their notes*
In post 789, Flea The Magician wrote:Also if there is masons (which I doubt), math is one of them or scum.
Can you like just not?

Like c’mon.

Thanks in advance here.

If you’re town this is something you never do. You just push me and say you don’t believe the mason claim earlier. Because this sentence if truthful is REALLY damaging to town.
I like this squeaky boi \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (isolation #52) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:48 am

In post 905, MathBlade wrote:
In post 903, Flea The Magician wrote:Ye gods this is taking an age to do. I don't have the attention span for this... what day are we on again? •(◐﹏◐)•

If you don’t have the attention span vote Horse
Aaaand now I dont.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #909 (isolation #53) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:49 am

In post 838, MathBlade wrote:
In post 827, MathBlade wrote:
In post 790, Flea The Magician wrote:now where was I...

*squints at their notes*
In post 789, Flea The Magician wrote:Also if there is masons (which I doubt), math is one of them or scum.
Can you like just not?

Like c’mon.

Thanks in advance here.

If you’re town this is something you never do. You just push me and say you don’t believe the mason claim earlier. Because this sentence if truthful is REALLY damaging to town.
Like seriously scumread me, fine, I can take it, probably never being elimmed anyway.

But I really don’t see how town writes that sentence and need to reevaluate my reads and resync my inner voice because way too many players are just being bad right now and I gotta figure out which are scum with Horse.
Ooof this confidence though,
It's geeting hot in here
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (isolation #54) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:51 am

In post 847, MathBlade wrote:Please stop trying to force your site’s meta here.

The VCA is very clear on this. Horse is scum or there is a deep wolf because of how many votes people have gotten prior.
Horse despite being popular again as an elim with a new set of people on her the old ones don’t want to pop back on.

Horse is almost certainly scum because of what I did before combined with how protown scum could look by elimming Horse if she was town. Scum not taking that means Horse is likely scum.
Care to share some of your VCA working?

I wanna see what you're thinking.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #912 (isolation #55) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:56 am

OK only other question I have for you so far is why you think I'm scum reading you?

AAAAANNNND you know something, I'm hal way through an iso and it's freaking huge so I'm just going to dump what I've got because I keep falling behind.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (isolation #56) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:57 am

Actually amma keep at it, sod it :D
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (isolation #57) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:12 am

MathBlade wrote:
In post 912, Flea The Magician wrote:OK only other question I have for you so far is why you think I'm scum reading you?

AAAAANNNND you know something, I'm hal way through an iso and it's freaking huge so I'm just going to dump what I've got because I keep falling behind.
Don’t know. Don’t care. Bad must fix.
whut.

I think the squeaky boi broke :(

also VOTE: Gullotina
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (isolation #58) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:14 am

In post 918, Guillotina wrote:So hammering early is just NAI. The why and how people hammer early is where we can try to figure out their Alignment
Nah hammers can totally be AI :D
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #929 (isolation #59) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:18 am

Stick to your heart nora, keep at what you do.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #931 (isolation #60) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:19 am

Infinity you know I'm a floof ball!

*sulks*

it's also not where I'm willing to vote.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #968 (isolation #61) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:54 am

In post 953, Noraa wrote:
In post 787, Flea The Magician wrote:Ok Christmas came early and someone bought me a new toy!! <3

lets see how he squeaks :3

VOTE: Math
*kicks flea*
hes not squeaky.
OWWIE! :(
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #976 (isolation #62) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:57 am

Nora I'm doing some work for you btw
bear
with me!

*grabs some pretzels, sour cream and chive, obviously and cracks on with this fking epic post fae should probably break into sections but sod it ya'll need to bring your climbing gear*
╰(‘ω’ )╯
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1033 (isolation #63) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:57 am

In post 1016, Marky Mark wrote:Right, I have at least read the last 13 pages. Digesting it all and applying scrutiny will happen at an undisclosed date TBC

-- from flea casting doubt over the mason claim confused me - @Flea: why don't you believe the claim?

Keen to hear from Flea ref why they weren't convinced ref the mason claim and from toog ref his post-claim vote. These are two potential smoking guns right now IMO
It came without any significant pressure and without coaxing.

It's an easy claim to drop and get away with.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1035 (isolation #64) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:59 am

In post 1018, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1003, Noraa wrote:
In post 1000, MathBlade wrote:That’s NAI Nora.

Good players town and scum poke everywhere. You’d scumread me every game for that. This is just a unique situation where scum is likely present in Horsewoman.
I believe it is AI for newbies. Newbtown is much more likely to tunnel whereas newbscum is more likely to poke around and try to find a soft spot.
Im not a noob, what is your excuse now? I've played this since way before the new generation started calling it Mafia.

Poking around is my method for scum hunting, i poke and wait for reactions, then cross reference those reactions with other players reactions. I also analyze reactions from players to other people's post and cross reference them with my private notes.

I never comfy wagon, i develop my reads and push/yeet those at the bottom of my list. I town read Momrangal and Horsewoman is way bellow her in my list, so are you, so is Mark or Flea or Toogeloo. There is no chance in hell im yeeting someone i townread over nulls or people in my scum list. Plain and simple.
That is not to say that my reads won't change and they have changed! But as long as they don't change im not yeeting my town reads over my nulls and scum reads, and im not yeeting my nulls over my scum reads.
Calm down pinocchio :P
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1046 (isolation #65) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:13 am

In post 1038, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 1033, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1016, Marky Mark wrote:Right, I have at least read the last 13 pages. Digesting it all and applying scrutiny will happen at an undisclosed date TBC

-- from flea casting doubt over the mason claim confused me - @Flea: why don't you believe the claim?

Keen to hear from Flea ref why they weren't convinced ref the mason claim and from toog ref his post-claim vote. These are two potential smoking guns right now IMO
It came without any significant pressure and without coaxing.

It's an easy claim to drop and get away with.
How is it an easy claim to get away with?? Surely they run the risk of any actual masons counterclaiming

Also, if they were then later pressured to reveal their mason partner, they would have to name a scumbuddy as if they named a townie then the townie would just hard CC them by not being a mason.

If anything, Mason feels like one of the riskiest possible fakeclaims
That I'm aware of masons are considered incredbly powerful for town, in a closed setup with scum having more information than town they would be able to make a decent guess if that was liable to be a case or not based on their own power.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1047 (isolation #66) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:14 am

In post 1040, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1035, Flea The Magician wrote:

Good players town and scum poke everywhere. You’d scumread me every game for that. This is just a unique situation where scum is likely present in Horsewoman.
I believe it is AI for newbies. Newbtown is much more likely to tunnel whereas newbscum is more likely to poke around and try to find a soft spot.
Im not a noob, what is your excuse now? I've played this since way before the new generation started calling it Mafia.

Poking around is my method for scum hunting, i poke and wait for reactions, then cross reference those reactions with other players reactions. I also analyze reactions from players to other people's post and cross reference them with my private notes.

I never comfy wagon, i develop my reads and push/yeet those at the bottom of my list. I town read Momrangal and Horsewoman is way bellow her in my list, so are you, so is Mark or Flea or Toogeloo. There is no chance in hell im yeeting someone i townread over nulls or people in my scum list. Plain and simple.
That is not to say that my reads won't change and they have changed! But as long as they don't change im not yeeting my town reads over my nulls and scum reads, and im not yeeting my nulls over my scum reads.
If you are saying that im lying. Prove it!
Depends what you think I'm saying you're lying about :cop:
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (isolation #67) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:15 am

In post 1042, Noraa wrote:
In post 1040, Guillotina wrote:If you are saying that im lying. Prove it!
Lol prove that I'm lying.

wtf kind of a request is that?
Actually quite typical of their behavior.

You know something, I'm not finishing my ISO. I'm happy with my read as a result of it.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1059 (isolation #68) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:32 am

Oh gods I broke my post again and it's like miles long.

To quickly answer the mason comment, because I'm not completely sure. While I do think it's incredibly unlikely I cannot say with enough conviction to warrant a vote. I have reads with greater conviction currently.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1060 (isolation #69) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:34 am

In post 1051, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1047, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1040, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1035, Flea The Magician wrote:

If you are saying that im lying. Prove it!
Depends what you think I'm saying you're lying about :cop:
You quoted the whole post and called me pinocchio, i assumed to called it all a lie. If that is not the case, what part is a lie according to you?
And what if I'm reaching beyond that post as a whole?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (isolation #70) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:03 am

*Yeets nora a sandwich to munch while reading this.*

Spoiler: OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!
Alright let's drop the act for this one, it's clear to me that anything less blunt and to the point commentary is going to be considered by our sharpened steel friend here.

In post 32, Guillotina wrote:My name is not Joseph! How dare you!
In post 36, Guillotina wrote:
In post 35, DrippingGoofball wrote:

Guillotina!!!! Ooooweeee
Yaaaah! I'm here to lighten your days yo!

Make your days grand while killing scum!
Which given these have a nice and chill vibe to them amuses me greatly.
In post 96, Guillotina wrote:

New to the forum right?
In post 30, Horsewoman wrote:
Yah, new to the forum.

VOTE: No Elim. But not like the user no elim, like a vote to not elim
In post 45, Horsewoman wrote:VOTE: No elim
Ok

{. Are you new to the forum or pretending to be new to the forum?
In post 54, Horsewoman wrote:very sad! low energy! lame!
This denotes excitement, wants to get the game going. Horsewoman, it's a 10-day Day phase game.
You were bored and you are probably used to fast games.

Yah, you've been fucking around.
Not necessarily
Now this is his 4th post, and the game has moved on to page 3, almost page 4.

This is fairly
sharp
shift in tone and seems to be setting up for a SR imo.
In post 98, Guillotina wrote:
In post 83, JacksonVirgo wrote:
This is the post of my main read, they're not even trying to post on interactions or anything. The game right now is on page 3, nobody would really have any solid reads at all but it doesn't mean we all just give up and let other's do everything. I first read this as a joke post as I've said, which is why I brushed off Marks read but then when they made that second post I quoted said that it was at least semi-serious and that's plain anti-town behaviour and I'm not going to let that slip regardless if they're Town acting anti-town.
And then when I called it out for being anti-town behaviour they flipped the wording to make them look like they're actively trying to push the game out of RVS and solve and in extension discredit my case, they're blatantly trying to sap the town-cred from RVS. This is just straight scummy behaviour, what Town would twist the wording in this situation for their own self-gain.
Two questions, 1) do you think HW gave up and let others do everything?

2) In your experience, do all town members behave and act upon posts the same?
Testing the waters maybe? I'm probably stretching here but this is what it feels like to me at the moment.
In post 107, Guillotina wrote:
In post 99, JacksonVirgo wrote:Of course not, some prime examples of anti-town behaviour include
Not_Mafia, Not_Mafia and Not_Mafia.
Is this an reference I'm supposed to understand? I'm also new here so I didn't get it.
Me too! Hey look you made a fluff post with no point to it, what's the world coming to, hm?
In post 177, Guillotina wrote:Nice try at discrediting my way of game solving.

First, if the deep dive goes absolutely nowhere is because the content of it didn't. Thank you.
Two, my deep dive allowed me deduce that you attempted to noobtell and miserably failed.
Three, makes me wonder why you tried to noobtell? Either alignment do this, but why did you?
If the deep dive goes absolutely nowhere, then you're not doing it right, quite frankly. Your deep dive was a setup for something that hasn't quite panned out and is now making you look bad.

If you want to call people out for no-contenting, then at least provide some yourself. You can always provide content from nothing.
In post 178, Guillotina wrote:
Have you explained why already?
You could just read yourself and see.
In post 188, Guillotina wrote:Curious how you fought the noobtell accusation but not the "attempt at discrediting me" one.

Now I like this one. "Hah you thought this point but not this point! Therefore you are scum, my dear!"
In post 194, Flea The Magician wrote:Also I'll have you know I'm just as fluffy in real life. My queer butt just wants to love, be loved and hug friendos!

AtE?

This ones also interesting. The context has been left out, potentially leaving it to be twisted for later deeds. It's a strictly out of game comment aimed at Nora when it comes to my personality beyond the game. You then take this moment to prod me on HW.
In post 206, Guillotina wrote:
In post 201, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 165, Noraa wrote:barely caring about other people's SRs on you(which is a newbscum tell that says they know the people SRing are right so they are avoiding)
Thinking about it, this feels like an inaccuracy - in my (limited) experience, newbscum tend to panic when people vote them rather than playing it cool like a more seasoned player. Not sure if you are stretching the truth to fit the facts here or have just had a different experience of playing with new players (entirely possible).

Btw - pagetop without even realising until I'd posted #oblivious #ImJustThatGood
This is inaccurate. NoobsScum will ignore and evade town that scum read them by instinct.

A noob town will panic because in their own perspective, they should be obvious town cause they are being honest, so when they get votes they panic because they dont understand it.
Not always. If we were children, maybe.
In post 210, Guillotina wrote:
In post 209, Flea The Magician wrote:

AtE?

If there is nothing significant, why you sus her? Explain please.
This is setting up for later, it's almost like gut instinct isn't allowed and I'm not allowed have my read without justification.
In post 212, Guillotina wrote:Town: JacksonViggo, Nora

Null: Flea

Scum: Horsewoman, LlamaMama

For now
Why mention me specifically? This is part of a setup imo.
In post 228, Guillotina wrote:
In post 213, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 210, Guillotina wrote: If there is nothing significant, why you sus her? Explain please.
Gut reads and overall tone. Nothing significant and nothing worth building a case on.

# is interesting though, what are you trying to achieve with this reads list?
Notes for my future self and my teammates, should I die, they can look into my ISO.
I love this.
It's stupidly NAI worded xD
In post 243, Guillotina wrote:
In post 233, Noraa wrote:
In post 231, Guillotina wrote:Weird.

Show us where you thought Mark was shading people.
Nah I liked his reply and now TR him. If he starts being scummy again tho, my walls of evidence will come strolling in in some tall high heels like clickety clack clack.
Maybe i was wrong townreading you. This is not how town proceeds.

VOTE: Noraa

Evidence of shading or i'll park this vote.
OBEY ME OR I'M GOING TO JUST be kinda lazy... hm.
In post 246, Guillotina wrote:
In post 245, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 244, Guillotina wrote:Town: JacksonViggo, Mark

Scum: Horsewoman, LlamaMama, Noraa
This is about where I’m at as well although I don’t think all three of those are scum together, I think at least one is though if that makes sense.
Yah i dont think I'm actually God of mafia and found 3 wolves in day 1. But those slots need to get sorted.

Horsewoman is obvscum! I'd yeet her first.
Potential associative? This is an extreme shift though, that pressure vote just *poof* gone faster than a fart in the wind. The vote on Noraa is now serving no purpose.

OK fine I can't help myself OK? This is why I said its half and half :mrgreen:
In post 248, Guillotina wrote:
In post 247, Momrangal wrote:VOTE: horsewoman
Why?
Because she's obvscum, obviously. pfft. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
In post 256, Guillotina wrote:
In post 253, Horsewoman wrote:
In post 188, Guillotina wrote:Curious how you fought the noobtell accusation but not the "attempt at discrediting me" one.

Yes, i was attempting to discredit your deep dive because it was dumb. I wasnt trying to discresit you as a person or your slot. I also wasnt discrediting the deep dive because I thought you were onto me - the idea is laughable.

Curious again, i never said you did discredit me for any of those things, but if it is in your mind, it's because it's true.
In post 257, Guillotina wrote:
In post 253, Horsewoman wrote:

Yes, i was attempting to discredit your deep dive because it was
smart
. I
WAS
trying to discresit you as a person or your slot. I also
WAS
discrediting the deep dive because I thought you were onto me - the idea is
NOT
laughable.

This is what you are psychologically telling me.
I like these two posts...

Literally Guillotina putting words in mouth and trying to force something that I don't think is there.

This is an impressive Deathtunnel, shame about the execution though.
In post 262, Guillotina wrote:Ok. Horsewoman is definitely scum. She votes Toogeloo for a naked vote instead of me for tunneling her?

Luckily for HW, Noraa will get my vote if she does not tell me what “shading” Mark did. Ts ts ts.
LOOOK AT MEEEEE! I'M MR GUUUILLLLOTIIIIIINA!!!!
Attempt at putting pressure back on Noraa, which I sadly know won't work.
"You're obvscum! And I'mma vote yoooou! except you're not so amma vote Noraa instead because she won't OBEY." (✿˘艸˘✿)

That basis for lock-scumming Horse is kinda weak. Just because you SR them doesn't mean town!them would SR you back.
A town wouldn't be afraid to OMGUS me if my pushes on them seemed so aggressive. I was expecting her to woman up and say fuck you! And vote me, cause that's what I'd do. As town i wouldn't just ignore you and let you paint me as scum, if you are framing me, you are going down with me.
And yet there's an actual post where I literally just OMGUS'd and I got the best interaction in this game yet from it :P
In post 308, Guillotina wrote:Did Noraa froze?

Horsewoman, Llama slot and Noraa is where I'll vote today.

JK, Mark. Whom you'd most likely vote to yeet here?
See this is where I think these constant read lists are a little butt bitey. It's entirely NAI but I find it amusing that these lists are being stuck to like rigidly. There's 3 options and 3 options only. There's no information on town leans and no effort to solve outside these lists IMO.
In post 309, Guillotina wrote:
In post 307, Flea The Magician wrote:Helpful PC User EBWOP for him
In post 305, Guillotina wrote:
In post 291, JacksonVirgo wrote:

They aren't you, not everyone is the same.
Townie response.
Flea, are you town? Your ISO is more fluff than game solving as of now.
Two in one.
As I've said earlier, I'm fluffy af as a person.o(〃^▽^〃)o
My game policy is "I'm here for good time not for long time!"
You cut past the fluff I post, and you'll find content. You have to be willing to work for it, which to me at this point it's clear you're not and I get a frustrated vibe from you towards me because of all this. Partly why I've dropped most of the persona from this ISO so you can read it and not get pissed off :P I have quite a developed reads list at this point and have fewer nulls than you :P
Look inside and be afraid, of this impressive mess I've made. If you take a look now you will fiiiiiiiiind! I have done away with lies, done away with paradise, see whats going on inside my miiieeeeennnnnnnd mwahahaha

In post 310, Guillotina wrote:Has No Elim posted at all?
Just as a friendly pointer, there's the ISO sections which let you look at players in ISOlation, and there's the Activity overview on the bottom that lets you see how active players are and how long since they last posted :)

As a less friendly note... this be fluff :P

In post 316, Guillotina wrote:
In post 312, Noraa wrote:Ur town play is trash then if that's how you think. OMGUSing is something nearly every newbie does but thinking it is optimal play is pretty bad.
In post 313, Noraa wrote:Btw, my vote is gonna go here for a bit.
The irony.

By the way, you don't get town points for OMGUSing me after I said why I think town would or should.

OMGUS is a term created by wolves to discredit town hunches on votes against them.

Also, next time I would appreciate if you did take quotes out of context, that's a very scummy thing to do. Do not worry though, I will look into the original posts for context.
Oh, my god. You suck.
A term created by wolves to discredit town pushes... but you want people to OMGUS you...
It's not a bad thing to do, honestly. and for some play styles, it's optimal. I use it occasionally because it gives me information I can work with ¡¡¡( •̀ ᴗ •́ )و!!!
But then I'm a weird player :P
In post 321, Guillotina wrote:
In post 319, Noraa wrote:
In post 317, Guillotina wrote:By the way, you don't get town points for OMGUSing me after I said why I think town would or should.

OMGUS is a term created by wolves to discredit town hunches on votes against them.
you just called urself scum lol.
Nice try! I did,'t create the term dummy. It's been on existence since way before you started playing this.
See this is why I love Nora, Nora picks up on this shiz but doesn't call it out like I do.
Gulliotina coming in with the strawman defence.
In post 322, Guillotina wrote:Ok so

Town

Mark
JK
Momrangal

Null

Flea
Nono
DGB
no elim

Scum

Noraa
Horsewoman
LlamaMama
AGamblingPig
Toogeloo
And now we have a full reads list. All nulls included.
In post 325, Guillotina wrote:
In post 324, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 323, Guillotina wrote:I'll keep my vote on Noraa, but i'm willing to come to a consensus with the people I town read to vote for someone else, as long as that someone else is in my scum list.
I like this.

"You can work with me but I'll only work with you if its in my interests!"
Now Noraa, see this? This is shading!

Flea, would you rather if i negotiated for a yeet in my town read list? How about in my null list? And why?
Double contexter, I actually quite like the response to my shade and it's AI IMO.

To answer the question, town reads not at all, null reads, yes. Absolutely yes. Your nulls should be a main focus IMO. Those are slots you need to sort. Given I've been specifically placed in your null list that means I've done something worthy of your attention, meaning I should be sorted by now. You've at best been idlying playing with your scum reads at this point and I get a lazy cat vibe from you overall.
In post 337, Guillotina wrote:
In post 329, Toogeloo wrote:I can't not say I won't read fae not aligned with anti-town.

Faer fluffy.
I agree.

You went up to null, because you are either a smartass town or God Level WIFOM Mafia.
This is not a valid read to increase the read on someone.
You don't improve a read based on WIFOM drops or someone being a smartass. WIFOM is the weapon of the foul and low.
In post 342, Guillotina wrote:Town

Mark
JK
Momrangal

Null

Nono
DGB
no elim
Toogeloo

Scum

Flea
Noraa
Horsewoman
LlamaMama
AGamblingPig
Now we have some meat. Me and Toogs have swapped places. All I did was yeet some shade, and now I'm scum. Toogs was a smartass/WIFOM-bomber and moved up.
This progression is WEEEEERRRRIIIIIIDD!
In post 345, Guillotina wrote:
In post 343, Flea The Magician wrote:These posts are going to be your downfall... Your progression on me feels a lil weird.ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I’m aware i can be wrong and I’m willing to be proven wrong.

Do that instead of posting fluff after fluff. Help me townread you if you are town. If you are wolf, keep doing what you are doing, i love it!
Which is manifested here. Now my posts are fluff after fluff after fluff. That lazy cat vibe is back again. I know there's content in my posts, and so do others. You just have to effort it to find it.

It's then the "Help me help you!" line... of laziness. This is more refusal to do anything and condemning me because of how I play the game. It's another case of "OBEY ME OR ELSE (i'm just going to be lazy and just like.. fluff push you I guess?)".
In post 351, Guillotina wrote:
In post 347, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 212, Guillotina wrote:Town: JacksonViggo, Nora

Scum: Horsewoman, LlamaMama

For now
Confused why you would pick out Flea specifically as being null (as opposed to the other 9 players implicitly null by not being in your list)?

At the time i had no impressions about others. Only those names.

Flea gave me mixed feelings then, so null.
I still find it odd I was mentioned and looking at it, it looks like a setup for later to me.
In post 354, Guillotina wrote:
In post 348, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 229, Guillotina wrote:
In post 219, Momrangal wrote:Scum reads have to come from somewhere, and I'm not fond of people picking on low hanging fruit
Who is the LHF here?
+1

I've not quoted the follow up posts but its great to have guillotine on the same wavelength (
unless its a pocket
ofc :P)
In post 232, Toogeloo wrote:UNVOTE:
Cheeky naked vote on consensus SR. Have some scumpoints.
In post 234, Momrangal wrote:
In post 156, Marky Mark wrote:Pig and Nono's 0-context votes seem sus to me, especially when we are getting beyond RVS
Both of these two were V/LA at the time of his push
Yeah, nah. Try harder please. Both dropped a no-context vote
prior
to going V/LA, when the game was getting well beyond RVS. This is a behaviour that is scummy, so I called it out. Would it have been better to ignore it?

Btw lol, I'm loving JV and Guillotine taking Noraa to task on their push on me, before I've replied. Welcome to the
Marky Mark entourage guy
s :3
First bold, if it is a pocket, it’s a town pocket so do not worry. Unless you are wolf, then you should worry as town do pocket wolves too.

Second bold, i know what you are implying here and I love it because that thought process could only come from town.
IIoA-ish. Also I'm glad you know what you meant with the second bold, because I don't.
In post 358, Guillotina wrote:Horsewoman raised several red flags before i said “definitely scum”.

Do you suggest i pace myself down though?
I'm not seeing them though, and not as being called out from you... You've been on HW since the start of the day with saying she's scummy.
In post 369, Guillotina wrote:
In post 365, Noraa wrote:
In post 362, Guillotina wrote:@mark I understand. Still believe HW is scum and until she towns up, she is not getting out of my list.
PFFT. You keep repeating that yet ur vote's on me. LOL.
You got a point. I did say my vote would go to HW if you answered my questions about Mark's shading posts.

I'm a man of my word.

You are still in my scum list though.
I freaking love Nora, she is my kinda chaos - and this to me is one of the definitions of OMGUS, called out for something and bites back.
In post 375, Guillotina wrote:I said that i would be judging the game based on this game's actions. So any kind of meta is irrelevant to me including people's self meta.
This is worth noting because....
In post 380, Guillotina wrote:
In post 363, AGamblingPig wrote:Flea - I wish you'd stop using so many spoiler tags. It makes it easy to miss the content of your posts, which are pretty good.
Early posting looks like honest scum hunting.
Town for now.

Toog - I'm fine with any votes for horse.
But the early serious vote smells of bussing.
Then again maybe I'm just paranoid.
First bold, what early posts from Flea looked like scum hunting? Maybe you are seeing something I'm not.

Second bold, do you really believe there is utility for scum to bus a teammate on D1, when it's really easy to try to do anything else but that? Have you played as scum before?
I think a lot of people are seeing things you're not :P and there's ALWAYS utility to bus. For someone who has just thrown meta out of the window, why are you interested if someones played a game as an alignment before? That is a form of meta.
In post 389, Guillotina wrote:Well for one, i purposely change my meta in every game, that way noone can reference meta about me and have to solve me base on the game im playing. Two, I was extremely arrogant and irresponsible in SirCakez game, i FPS, but I'm not ready to do that again in a community where I'm new at, so, you get standard focused Guillo in this one.
"I AM UNREEEEEEAAAAAADABLEEEE!!! BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH*coughcoughsplutter*
Sadly as someone who uses a persona to play this game and avoid meta, patterns will always emerge no matter how you try and play. Oh, and self-meta is here :P

Sorry nornor, that means your soul reads on me aren't on me but on the person and will probably always be wrong <3
In post 392, Guillotina wrote:
In post 384, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 313, Noraa wrote:Btw, my vote is gonna go here for a bit.
You're voting away from your 99% soul-read on scum!flea again? Can you explain why you're doing that and why you're voting them when I think they're fairly townie + you give no reasonings here.
Noraa town reads Flea now.
IIoA. Not only that, it's putting words in her mouth. This looks like framing to me.
In post 404, Guillotina wrote:
In post 403, Noraa wrote:I do not TR horse any more cuz this many SRs on her is making me nervous of my ability to find scum but I will argue that the case on her isnt as good as maybe everyone thinks.
Help me see it. Do me a point by point of why I might be wrong about HW.
MEEEEOOOOOOWWWW!!!
In post 405, Flea The Magician wrote:Half way through an ISO, have been distracted with a stardew game with my goblin and gremlin. Will finish later. :P
More fluff.
So is this, honestly. Yes it's NAI and doing nothing in and of itself, however, it's still doing something. I'm not going to explain it to you though, you're a lazy butt.

Just because you cannot see something, doesn't mean it isn't there.
In post 415, Guillotina wrote:Noraa is either scum playing dumb or a Naive Town.
Non-commital and sitting on a fence. This right here, is a fluff post. I'll do a comparison after this. :mrgreen:
In post 429, Guillotina wrote:
In post 421, Horsewoman wrote:
In [url=/viewtopic.php?p=12428303#p12428303]post 402[/url], Noraa wrote:
In post 400, Momrangal wrote:
In post 356, Noraa wrote:I mean I'm pretty sure horse is new *to this site* but not new to mafia in general. isn't that misleading imo but I can see where the confusion comes from and why someone might misinterpret it as her trying to pull a newb card.
She specifically said " hi, I'm new! Go easy on me"

I made an entire wall about how that was more likely to come from scum
I mean if she's new to this site, she's not familiar with site meta and stuff like that. I find it not crazy to ask for people to go easy on her.
Yeah I just wanted you all not to call me names and stuff, I dont know anyone here is the thing.

Also sorry for not posting anything substantive in aaages, couple of bad mental health days. Sadly the streak will continue as I will be unable to post anything substantive for some hours now.
I'm gonna look like an asshole, but this sounds a lot like AtE. I hope you do get better but I still suspect this slot.
Yes, yes you do. If someone says their mental health is crap you don't throw it at them as AtE to get out of something. Anyone using that as an excuse honestly deserves to be in the bin.

I myself have several conditions that affect my ability to play as much as I would like and people have simply said "No worries, catch up when you can. If you're able are you able to answer these questions for me?"

We're good folk here <3
In post 430, Guillotina wrote:
In post 423, Marky Mark wrote:Evening all, today has just been very mental with work, so apologies for not being on. This will be a flying catchup post until I get a chance to sit down properly (hopefully tomorrow)

UNVOTE: - I'll give Llama's replacement a chance to catch up and psot their thoughts of the game state. The slot is scummy an I don't want to let it slip off the hook, but my vote there serves no purpose atm.

On a similar note - I can see that Pig's vote is on No Elim, who is also being replaced.
- @Pig: Who would be your next choice to vote aside from no elim's slot?
In post 413, Guillotina wrote:
In post 412, Momrangal wrote:You still think it's not crazy to ask to be treated like a noob when you have mafia experience?

This is my first game since 2018 and I played only a handful of games then. The site meta has changed drastically in those two years leaving me very unfamiliar with people, and the prevalent playstyles. Yet, it would be extremely odd if I asked to be taken easy on but if no one knew about that, no one would think twice about it and they would even have the urge (whether they know it or not) to take it easy on the perceived newbie.

There is only one alignment who would really want to be treated in that manner
Mafia
I just don't get this post - like
why bother
stating the obvious assumption being drawn here
when we can all see
what Momrangal was trying to convey?
Also, this did feel like shading. I don't believe you are an idiot if you are playing this game so I don't believe your question was a real one. Then you state that we can all see what Momrangal was trying to convey. Who is all? Did you ask each and every one of us to come to that conclusion?
For someone doing absolutely bare minimum themselves, this is a big ask.
In post 439, Guillotina wrote:
In post 438, DrippingGoofball wrote:I don't have much of a read on that slot, so vote and see.
Nah, I'm not voting outside my scum list, but!

We can scrutinize!

@Momrangal

You scumread Horsewoman and I agree.

Who else do you scum read? Who do you town read?
And more importantly, why?
GIT IN MAH POKIT!

I also wanna point out, theres been no reads lists recently.
In post 442, Guillotina wrote:
In post 440, Horsewoman wrote:
In post 431 Guillotina wrote:
In post 414, Noraa wrote:
In post 411, Noraa wrote:"Hi! I'm new to this game! Plz go ez on me"
well this actually sounds dull upon reread.
lemme try saying that again with some more sarcasm.

"Hi! I'm new to this game as in I've never played a game with this mod, this setup, and this plist all in one! Plz go ez on me"

Yeah I get why its weird. I have seen horsewoman call herself new all over the site tho(outside of the mafia forum) so ......
Now this is revealing.

Care to share games where she's done this. It would be great if you can share a game where she was town and another one where she was mafia and she did this. Because then I could treat it as a behavior pattern rather than an AI.
Dude this is my second game of MS mafia and the first is ongoing.
I'm talking about the alleged "Outside of MS games". Noraa seems to know a great deal about you despite you've only played two games here. Are you sure you two are not wolf partners?
Damn I wish I could stretch this well...
In post 443, Guillotina wrote:
In post 441, Horsewoman wrote:
In [url=/viewtopic.php?p=12428664#p12428664]post 412[/url], Momrangal wrote:You still think it's not crazy to ask to be treated like a noob when you have mafia experience?

This is my first game since 2018 and I played only a handful of games then. The site meta has changed drastically in those two years leaving me very unfamiliar with people, and the prevalent playstyles. Yet, it would be extremely odd if I asked to be taken easy on but if no one knew about that, no one would think twice about it and they would even have the urge (whether they know it or not) to take it easy on the perceived newbie.

Bro you talking like i was trying to hide my mafia experience (which was 72 hour day phases and really casual) but I immediately said I had experience when asked even though i easily could have pretended to be totally new as the forum i played on is now down and I didnt even use this username so nobody was catching me
Wrong, you can't say that you could have easily pretended to be totally new, when it only took two posts to catch you. Let's put it this way, you might be a seasoned player but you are a terrible liar, the problem here is, why you tried to lie to us?
this is beautiful, I think amma cry :')
In post 450, Guillotina wrote:
In post 447, Horsewoman wrote:
In post 412, Momrangal wrote:You still think it's not crazy to ask to be treated like a noob when you have mafia experience?

This is a train of thought that I have seen many times that basically goes 'only mafia would care about being lynched/treated badly'. Completely wrong! Being mislynched sucks on an emotional level and it also hurts town on a game level! Town have a huge interest in not being lynched.
See this is what I'm talking about? You want us to town read you but you take posts out of context and AtE to try to get us to not push you, which makes me want to push you more. She is talking about, why would any of us would take it easy on you because you are new? Why would we believe that you are new? Why do we care that you are new or experienced? There are games for newbies here. You could have signed to one of those but you chose to sign up for a no-newbies game, which is fine! But don't expect preferential treatment.

Being myslynched sucks, but that is what towns are destined to be, some of us will have to die, so others can get info out of our deaths and solve the game. Don't take it personally, it is part of the game, don't act like it is not.

Now I'm gonna let go of your "noob" BS and work with you, help me townread you.
I will lose my mind, make it real this tiiiiime, to leave it all behind. I won't cry wolf.
Show me a sign, planets will align,
I'm gunna blow my mind. I won't, cry wolf.

In post 452, Guillotina wrote:
In post 449, Horsewoman wrote:

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

i didn't vote for you because hardcore, ridiculous irrational tunneling usually comes from town, which is what you're doing.
Stop this! We are past that unless you want me to keep tunneling you. I asked you for reads on people, can you please provide them?
Would you kindly, obey? obey. OBEY. OBEY.
In post 456, Guillotina wrote:
Saying "go easy on me" is expecting preferential treatment! Think about that hard.

If you stop engaging with my posts I will never townread you, i think it is in your best interest to convince me that you are town. I'm willing to move past your failed noob gimmick attempt and start over! There are many ways to find out if you are scum or not.

Look, town can lie too, there are many players here that yeet all liars no matter the reasons, I disagree. Town can lie for good reasons, for dumb reasons or just because the slot is a compulsive liar that randed town (not saying that any of these are you), I wanted to see why you tried to lie about that and see if such lie can come from a town slot.
I'm not convinced you are town. tbf.

I'm looking forward to your engagement! Bring me a pelt.
This is going beyond attacking the slot at this point.
Also, MEOW!
In post 459, Guillotina wrote:
In post 455, Horsewoman wrote:Oh I do have a question though, what is 'shading'? Seen people use that term like 10 times this game, no idea what it means. Is it just being sketchy/shady?
Shading is like putting someone on a bad light in bad faith. It's the act of de-valuating, gaslighting and trivializing other people.

You should read this: https://forum.mafia451.com/t/10-psychol ... -mafia/739
Disagree.
Shading is the act of throwing shade and suspicion on a slot and mocking some of the content.
Gaslighting is an abuse tactic.
Devaluing evidence and reads is standard play.
Trivialising people also shouldn't be done as it can drive people down and out. Trivialise the reads and motivations, not the people.
In post 460, Guillotina wrote: I think Toogeloo is scummy, I just don't know if it's scummy town or just scum. I'm looking closely there but you are right, it's hard to look when the slot is not creating content.

Marky Mark, i generally town lean, but his tone sometimes is... I don't know how to explain it other than, he is either town, or a townie scum. You know like there are scummy towns? Well there are also townie scums. My gut and my brain is fighting over on whether Mark is town or a townie scum.

Noraa, I tend to agree on that one, problem is that everything else from her is bad. Specially her sudden townread on Marky after accusing him of shading and scum reading him for it.

Flea, yah fae have this gimmicky careless approach right? Wonder if that is genuine or it is staged.
Both. Literally both. This ISO is dropping the persona aspect of me and yeah I'm still acting like an idiot :mrgreen:
In post 485, Guillotina wrote:
In post 474, Flea The Magician wrote:
Try reading o(≧∇≦o)
VOTE: Flea The Magician

You try contributing with quality content instead of fluff and smartass comments. How about that?
But you boosted your Toogs read based on a smartass comment :( I just want to be loved damnnit!

The thing is, DGBs post says a lot. that you're unable to put the work in and see says a lot.
In post 486, Guillotina wrote:
In post 476, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 442, Guillotina wrote:Noraa seems to know a great deal about you despite you've only played two games here. Are you sure you two are not wolf partners?
Can you back this up with quotes.
No, follow the conversation. The game is only 19 pages long. Or ISO me.
HOW DAAAAARE YOU ASK ME, MR MITTENS, TO DO SOME WORK!
In post 488, Guillotina wrote:
In post 478, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 450, Guillotina wrote:Now I'm gonna let go of your "noob" BS and work with you, help me townread you.
This pings me as somewhat LAMIST
That's because im open towning.
Debatable.

In post 497, Guillotina wrote:
In post 482, Marky Mark wrote:Like ultimately, when I push people I want them to respond and argue with me so that I can refine my read based on their responses
This is good to know because im the same. After all, people can fake an alignment but behavioral traits come out at a subconscious level, those cant be faked.
Good argument in favour of Meta really :P
In post 498, Guillotina wrote:
In post 414, Noraa wrote:
In post 411, Noraa wrote:"Hi! I'm new to this game! Plz go ez on me"
well this actually sounds dull upon reread.
lemme try saying that again with some more sarcasm.

"Hi! I'm new to this game as in I've never played a game with this mod, this setup, and this plist all in one! Plz go ez on me"

Yeah I get why its weird. I have seen horsewoman call herself new all over the site tho(outside of the mafia forum) so ......
@JacksonVirgo
Hey look the kitty brought us a dead spider :mrgreen:
In post 499, Guillotina wrote:
In post 489, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 486, Guillotina wrote:
In post 476, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 442, Guillotina wrote:Noraa seems to know a great deal about you despite you've only played two games here. Are you sure you two are not wolf partners?
Can you back this up with quotes.
No, follow the conversation. The game is only 19 pages long. Or ISO me.
I'm not going to allow you to just shade someone for something you can't even be bothered to prove. Own your words
I dont like that word, i never intent to shade when im town. I scum hunt
Scum claim! xD

Spoiler: Conclusion!
Guillotina is scum without a doubt for me. the sheer number of contradictions, laziness and demanding behaviors lead me to lockscum this slot. There's been many posts since where he's incriminated himself by being lazy, demanding others do things while he does nothing, and requesting meta information while being anti-meta.

My intention with this ISO was to investigate and confirm a scumread, and honestly nothing can save this slot from my PoV at this time.

Spoiler: Bonus post! Fluff posting comparisons!
In post 485, Guillotina wrote:
In post 474, Flea The Magician wrote:
Try reading o(≧∇≦o)
VOTE: Flea The Magician

You try contributing with quality content instead of fluff and smartass comments. How about that?
OK so, DGB has said here it has no problem reading me despite my fluffiness, and in 19 pages it's found nothing wrong with my posts.

You've obviously not read the post.

Now we come to where you've accused me of only posting fluff...
More fluff.
This isn't fluff. Fluff doesn't achieve anything, this says I'm doing something and have been distracted by my kids needing me. Yeah we played Stardew, I take mental health seriously.

In post 310, Guillotina wrote:Has No Elim posted at all?
This is both fluff and laziness, you're aware of the tools available to see if no elim had posted and you didn't use them, instead opting to ask someone else to do your work for you and looking like you're doing something.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1067 (isolation #71) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:04 am

Nornor you'd tell me if youre scum again, right? ʕ♡˙ᴥ˙♡ʔ
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1072 (isolation #72) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:08 am

In post 1068, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 1061, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 1055, Marky Mark wrote:More importantly Flea - if you doubt there are masons, then why are you not voting/pushing momrangal, as this would mean by your logic that she was probably fakeclaiming?
What would it serve? There's next to 0 chance that even if someone disbelieves the claim that they get support against it. Claiming a Mason on Day 1 is like claiming IC, but that doesn't mean it should be 100% believed. No other Mason is there to back up the claim, but they also shouldn't.

There's also a chance that he has reason to believe it's fake.

For example, a Cop and Mason's can't really co-exist in a game this size from a balance perspective, so a Cop my be inclined to think it's fake. However, it would be a disservice to claim Cop just to counter Mason's.

***I'm not staying Flea is PR, fishing, or asking for a Copy to come forward.***

Suffice to say, as of right now, a vote on mom does nothing because it won't have support. Mom could still be scum, and may never name a Mason partner for that reason, but today we can at the very least shop around for the rest of the team.
This broadly makes sense - I can see how a vote might not make sense if it was not likely to lead to anything, although if I thought someone was fakeclaiming I would absolutely be jumping about it a lot more than flea seems to be
Eh, I have to manage my energies. Even a chaotic fae like me needs to balance how much they unleash (♥ω♥ ) ~♪
Noraa wrote:
In post 1067, Flea The Magician wrote:Nornor you'd tell me if youre scum again, right? ʕ♡˙ᴥ˙♡ʔ
probs no but I doubt I'd be tunneling in on someone if I was scum rn.
... Yeah that's actually true...
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1074 (isolation #73) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:16 am

In post 1073, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 1072, Flea The Magician wrote:Eh, I have to manage my energies. Even a chaotic fae like me needs to balance how much they unleash (♥ω♥ ) ~♪
Not sure how seriously this is meant, but I feel like if I thought someone was fakeclaiming then I would be investing significant effort in getting others to see it, not parking that for later in the game.
On a serious note, it's quite serious. Several health conditions and I'm pre-fibro flare ^_^ Trying to manage energy carefully at this point. The fakeclaim isn't worth me prodding and poking currently.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1076 (isolation #74) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:26 am

<stitch "hai." gif>
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1081 (isolation #75) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:49 am

Hey that ISO is the product of 3 or 4 days careful management of energies at least!

Gullotina is up for the chop imo! That slot is lockscum!
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1082 (isolation #76) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:49 am

In post 1079, Marky Mark wrote:I'm off now for some discord D&D with mates (I fully aware how tragic I am :P ) but will be giving this game some serious mulling over tomorrow

Take care all :)
Nowt tragic about that, DND rules :D I got like 25KG of dice :3
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1083 (isolation #77) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:50 am

I'm happy pouring what I've got into Guillotina's elimination here.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1095 (isolation #78) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:12 am

In post 1090, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1085, Infinity 324 wrote:VOTE: flea

Flea, sorry if you’re town and I’m upsetting you by saying this. But the energy sorta feels like an excuse when you’re sure mara is scum and you don’t want to push her.
Nah Flea is TWTBAW.

Flea’s probably town here.

Infinity is still scum.
Did you turn into an owl for a moment while typing? (ꉺ▿ꉺ)

That ISO is my literal thought process as I've gone through it, so do as you will with it.

Honestly if Infinity wasn't suspicious at this point I'd be stunned tbh.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1096 (isolation #79) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:12 am

I'm working off what now?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1100 (isolation #80) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:15 am

Ask me if I care o(*>ω<*)o

I do what I do, people either like it or they dont oωo
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1102 (isolation #81) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:17 am

Oh wait I got it.
(☞ ՞ਊ ՞)☞

Lavos have mercy... rain destruction from the heavens and save my ribs! please! I'll even take being thrown in the Mammon Machine at this point!

Flea is now incapacitated
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1104 (isolation #82) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:20 am

Nornor their whole shove on me is because I doubt the masons claim, but I'm not pushing it.

they're all treating it like it's some sort of all-or-nothing thing. ꉂ (๑¯ਊ¯)σ л̵ʱªʱªʱª

Like because I said I doubt the claim I now MUST SHOVE THAT SLOT BECAUSE IT MUST BE SCUM apparently.

Because apparently if you doubt something (ಡ艸ಡ) you're 100% about it
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1105 (isolation #83) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:21 am

Never mind that because I'm around 60% sure it's a bad claim, I should disregard the 40%.

It's almost like they're wanting to hunt for roles that could damage that claim... like PR fishing! ((●≧艸≦)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1107 (isolation #84) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:22 am

Flea The Magician is now wheezing with laughter.

[>] Atk
[ ] Tech
[ ]Item
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1108 (isolation #85) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:23 am

Years in meatspace.

and I am a Faerie :D
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1118 (isolation #86) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:30 am

In post 1114, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1069, Noraa wrote:I agree with Flea in something crucial that I've failed to word well. Testing the waters describes nearly HALF of guillo's posts.
So in three minutes you read all that in such detail to agree with him?
Watch the pronouns please :)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1123 (isolation #87) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:32 am

In post 1113, MathBlade wrote:Okay well Faerie’s generally have a human interaction to be viable. Otherwise they don’t Faerie much right?

It’s the same with a mason claim. That claim will never sus out a PR. If someone else was a mason they’d discuss with their hood and pick one to CC as that’s inevitably a protown move. I was just recently in a game with neighborizers and I was a mason. Scum pushed it as a bad claim because of too much power. I am telling you here you’re wrong. Mom is not scum here...ever.
Fair, and that falls into the 40% "well actually this might be a thing" range I have. And has already been considered.

And Fae do their things with or without humans, they're creatures born of human imagination and scare tales.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1124 (isolation #88) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:32 am

In post 1113, MathBlade wrote:Okay well Faerie’s generally have a human interaction to be viable. Otherwise they don’t Faerie much right?

It’s the same with a mason claim. That claim will never sus out a PR. If someone else was a mason they’d discuss with their hood and pick one to CC as that’s inevitably a protown move. I was just recently in a game with neighborizers and I was a mason. Scum pushed it as a bad claim because of too much power. I am telling you here you’re wrong. Mom is not scum here...ever.
Fair, and that falls into the 40% "well actually this might be a thing" range I have. And has already been considered.

And Fae do their things with or without humans, they're creatures born of human imagination and scare tales.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1125 (isolation #89) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:33 am

In post 1121, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1087, Noraa wrote:Phew I finished the wall. I don't agree with everything but I agree with the conclusion and I'll just leave it at that.
I retract my last reply to you, I thought you were replying to faer big case on me.
Pronoun:
Fae/Faer
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1129 (isolation #90) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:36 am

In post 1126, Horsewoman wrote:
Obviously going to add my voice to the list of people decrying this awful post!!!!
That's how you start a discussion btw ;)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1130 (isolation #91) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:36 am

In post 1128, Guillotina wrote:I will be back later, when I'm back, it will be to post my counter to Flea's big wall case on me.

I'm sorry Flea, it's gonna take me sometime to get used to that pronoun. I'm not doing it intentionally to spite you, please know that.
<3
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1135 (isolation #92) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:53 am

In post 1131, Horsewoman wrote:
In post 1129, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1126, Horsewoman wrote:
Obviously going to add my voice to the list of people decrying this awful post!!!!
That's how you start a discussion btw ;)
step 1 act in a blatantly anti-town manner
step 2 ???
step 3 "it was all to start a discussion lol"
Oh no it wasn't just to start a discussion. It was genuine opinion. It's acting in a blatantly anti-town manner, it's voicing a controversial opinion.
In post 1132, Horsewoman wrote:flea is they/them ok
Yup ^_^
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1136 (isolation #93) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:53 am

It still is genuine opinion tbh.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1137 (isolation #94) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:54 am

In post 1134, Horsewoman wrote:I'm sorry, I just can't townread fleaaa here. Playstyle is one thing but fae's blatantly anti-town behaviour is another. And furthermore I've read faer case on guillotina - it is
awful
. I liked faer case on me, it seemed genuine. But all of that analysis has gone by the wayside when fae is talking about guillotina. Completely artificial push. Fleaa has got to be scum here.
Love you're viewing those as cases, they're not cases :P
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1138 (isolation #95) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:54 am

In post 1134, Horsewoman wrote:I'm sorry, I just can't townread fleaaa here. Playstyle is one thing but fae's blatantly anti-town behaviour is another. And furthermore I've read faer case on guillotina - it is
awful
. I liked faer case on me, it seemed genuine. But all of that analysis has gone by the wayside when fae is talking about guillotina. Completely artificial push. Fleaa has got to be scum here.
Love you're viewing those as cases, they're not cases :P
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1140 (isolation #96) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:56 am

For a case, I would be much more concise.

For example, like in the conclusion. That part is the case and reason for my vote staying where it is. The ISO section is me with my thoughts being me with my thoughts. It's to show my thought process and little else.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1168 (isolation #97) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:36 pm

I just don't think people like me doing my thing :P

Like genuinely I get something like this in ever game xD
"You're weird"
"your tones off"
"TSTBS!"
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1187 (isolation #98) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:09 pm

Hmmmm that was an interesting little snippet to read. Question is, what do I do about it...

Nornor do I go heart or brain?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1190 (isolation #99) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:10 pm

In post 1181, DrippingGoofball wrote:I apologize for my behavior. Sincerely. Maybe it's lack of sleep. Hot flashes keep robbing me of REM sleep and the only time I get some respite is afternoon naps.
That fucking sucks :( Hope you manage to get some decent rest sooner rather than later friendo
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1194 (isolation #100) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:12 pm

Nornor = Noraa. My strongest TR at the moment. Given we like literally cannot read each other that should probably be concerning but stuff it amma roll with it.

pedit - Pronouns please!
ppedit - <3
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1195 (isolation #101) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:14 pm

In post 1193, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1188, Horsewoman wrote:wouldn't scum be less blatant about it if i was also scum?
I am weird. I am an “acquired” taste so to speak. So if you and infinity are scum you probably think you’re not being blatant. Sometimes I’ve been told I am “moon logicky” similar to my sister Titus.
Yeah I got that vibe, its why I tested your squeaker (ง ˙o˙)ว
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1421 (isolation #102) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:19 am

In post 1276, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1268, MathBlade wrote:I can’t read the green. :( Can you tldr what your opinion was on Flavor Leaf?
I don't know what to say about Flea, they could just be too scummy to be scum, or they just are. The list had a very ill intended approach to discredit me and put me on a bad light. I'm not moving them out of my scum list for the time being. They get the Axe for now.
I actually really like your response to my thought processes. I do find it interesting you're using my thought wall as a case though.
This is something I've a habit of doing to show my thought processes as I come to my conclusions <3 it allows people to prod, poke and interact as needed with bits and correct anything I might not be sure on.

Flea is a persona I use in multiple places that is basically just a charicature of myself O(≧∇≦)O
In post 1284, Nero Cain wrote:Did anyone miss me?
Always, Nero. Always. ✿♥‿♥✿
In post 1300, Momrangal wrote:MIN E
゜+.(。´>艸<)*.☆

Nora, gut feels it is ʕ ◔ᴥ◔ ʔ Please don't be a baddie in this game <3
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1427 (isolation #103) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:45 am

VOTE: Pig
That's what else I meant to do.

WAKEY WAKEY!! EGGS AND BA......PS?!?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1428 (isolation #104) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:46 am

^(  ̄(●●) ̄)^

Forgot my kaomoji.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1431 (isolation #105) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:02 am

Would you rather I not vote instead of joining or creating wagons? ヽ(゜~゜o)ノ
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1448 (isolation #106) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:43 pm

In post 1439, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1431, Flea The Magician wrote:Would you rather I not vote instead of joining or creating wagons? ヽ(゜~゜o)ノ
I’d rather you describe why the current wagons are bad to you.
Not what you said though :P
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1492 (isolation #107) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:55 am

That's the kill explained at least.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1514 (isolation #108) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:22 am

Honestly, I'm clueless and having a bad vibe day.

Will be reading over my suspicions and my TODO list at some point.

oh nornor, I went with my gut. <3
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1670 (isolation #109) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:46 pm

*chews a tuna sammich carefully*

I'm not on board with massclaim. Not this early anyway.

VOTE: Pigge

I'm still happy with this.

Also on what planet am I scum buddies with nora? I'm almost sat on her bloomin lap! Like not a smart move if she is my buddy.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1673 (isolation #110) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:48 pm

Also can we not bring mental disorders into this as an attack, much thanks
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1704 (isolation #111) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:46 pm

I still disagree. and I'm loving guillo's defence of himself here.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1795 (isolation #112) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:50 pm

*sips faer rooibos tea with an elevated eyebrow*

I would grab a kaomoji but ya know, 4am and traumabrain.

I still massively disagree with the massclaim. Also pretty sure I should be anywhere but coasters :P
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1798 (isolation #113) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:53 pm

towncred, obviously.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1829 (isolation #114) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:24 pm

which makes this whole exercise pointless as the scum know to shoot within VTs...

oy vay.

And me :P I get townie points for not voting HW \o/
even though it looks TMI'ing lol
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1831 (isolation #115) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:25 pm

Nora save me?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1844 (isolation #116) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:31 pm

I belong to my own team, obviously :cool:

... no wait...
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1848 (isolation #117) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:33 pm

also ngl seeing "the fae" gave me such a happy lil euphoria burst.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1851 (isolation #118) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:34 pm

also nobody good knows what they got for christmas, it ain't pressie time yet!
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1855 (isolation #119) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:35 pm

also surely cop and mason cancel out? didn't someone say that?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1876 (isolation #120) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:42 pm

OOOO I WAS READY FOR THIS!

*yeets popcorn to nora before grabbing some for faerself.*
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1880 (isolation #121) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:45 pm

Apparently. I'm refusing.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1881 (isolation #122) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:45 pm

*fingers cross nornor is a good*
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1920 (isolation #123) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:57 pm

The FAERIE doesn't need to claim if any of you are worth ya salt :P

... I need better phrasing... then again I believe I like salt so it doesn't work on me
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1921 (isolation #124) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:58 pm

In post 1918, Noraa wrote:
In post 1914, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1898, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1883, Noraa wrote:who claimed before me?
if only like 2 people, I'm not claiming cuz that's stupid. I'm townie than most this plist
In post 1891, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1886, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1877, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1874, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1869, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1866, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1863, Vaxkiller wrote:Jackson virgo seemed really scummy, but makes sense NOW
What? You literally just said I was town?
You are town. You Seemed really scummy yesterday
That seems to be what I get all the time as Town
It was partly your avatar.
Bruh
I tried to look past it but your brazen attitude with that avatar...
You were only SRing me because of my personality and my avatar, are you blunt
It was like only a small portion your avatar.

Like seriously, if we were to get into this. I wrestled with this for some time. I KNOW waht you choose as your avatar across all games doesn't mean shit, buts its looking at me as I read your posts. Its really hard to overlook and not deny that it has SOME influence over my subconscious.

STOP QUOTING BIG ASS QUOTES. STOP.
is so pretty tho :D
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1931 (isolation #125) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:00 pm

OMG WAXY THASSOCUTE
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1988 (isolation #126) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:24 pm

ngl I wanna poke vax now
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2009 (isolation #127) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:32 pm

actually that pgo claimed helped me and now I'm thinking we're fairly balanced.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2024 (isolation #128) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:36 pm

Nornor is town, just saying, The Almighty and Gorgeous Flea has learned to read the Nornor - and I declare her town.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2029 (isolation #129) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:39 pm

Even Nero agrees :D
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2101 (isolation #130) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:13 pm

Sleep is for the weak!

Also yes santas real, hes an evil twat who enslaves faeries to make toys and do his dirty work.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2106 (isolation #131) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:18 pm

*watches the policy vote whizz past whoever fell in the funky rabbithole*

✧♡(◕‿◕✿)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2107 (isolation #132) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:18 pm

becasue there isn't one :P thats why.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2113 (isolation #133) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:47 pm

Oh yeah I should clarify, if the mason claim isn't real then scum have made a stupid bold move and I'm flubbernucked.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2119 (isolation #134) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:13 am

In post 2114, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 2113, Flea The Magician wrote:Oh yeah I should clarify, if the mason claim isn't real then scum have made a stupid bold move and I'm flubbernucked.
As in you originally didn't think it was legit, but now do?
As in if they're not masons, I'm flubbernucked :)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2120 (isolation #135) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:15 am

Also I am achieving goals here.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2142 (isolation #136) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:08 am

In post 2121, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 2119, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 2114, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 2113, Flea The Magician wrote:Oh yeah I should clarify, if the mason claim isn't real then scum have made a stupid bold move and I'm flubbernucked.
As in you originally didn't think it was legit, but now do?
As in if they're not masons, I'm flubbernucked :)
In plain english please?

Engaging Fae to Plain English translation engine...
▓▒▒░░░ Loading... ░░░▒▒▓
input> As in if they're not masons, I'm flubbernucked :)
▓▒▒░░░ Processing... ░░░▒▒▓

output> I do believe if the mason claim is not indeed real then I have landed myself in a good deal of trouble.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2146 (isolation #137) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:15 am

Depends what you're offering me for it... I don't trade in money you know.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2163 (isolation #138) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:44 am

I mean its wrong and you know deep within your very soul it is.

*looks at the time, then grabs an irish coffee* :D Tis the season and all that
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2170 (isolation #139) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:52 am

In post 2166, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2163, Flea The Magician wrote:I mean its wrong and you know deep within your very soul it is.

*looks at the time, then grabs an irish coffee* :D Tis the season and all that
Hmm does Santa have a sack, a basket, or a sleigh in this image of Santa you have?
All of the above.
Sack to keep captured fae in, sleigh to store the sacks while the basket stores the snacks.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2201 (isolation #140) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:20 am

Why on earth would I want to project on the fae stealing gits habits for? δ(´д`; )

I mean I think It's obvious he'd have the sack and the basket, not enough load to need the sleigh.

given the chonks eating habits he'd probably hold on to the basket if I bit off one of his hands...
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2203 (isolation #141) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:22 am

Jeeze that was like pulling teeth... never mind crumbs I dropped the entire damn bakery!
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2205 (isolation #142) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:25 am

wildly gestures at the dropped pieces of bakery since the start of D1
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2223 (isolation #143) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:46 am

*boops the nornor*

*glares*
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2233 (isolation #144) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:03 am

I mean I all but hard claimed. I will boop you a secret nornor <3
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3908 (isolation #145) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:04 am

ok I'm on page 141 and got the game over pm...

I am SO DAMN MIFFED I spiked myself on the PGO to clear them just for ya'll to lim them :(

I mean I was dead anyway but jeeze.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”