superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3602 (isolation #202) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:09 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Maybe I shouldn't be claiming it but fuck it I'm 3P as well, which indicates (imo) that Flea is also 3P
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3603 (isolation #203) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:11 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Also gypyx can you flavor claim like everyone else you claiming vanilla with no flavor kinda defeats the purpose of this massclaim, although everyone else has already claimed so you've wiggled your way out of that already if you're scum. Take note though everyone else
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3606 (isolation #204) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:38 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 3604, Gypyx wrote:wtf two other 3ps? no way we have 3 scum then right

what's your wincon?

i'm Tien, don't think it matters but if y'all dragon ball experts got something to say about that
Yep I'm thinking scum are maybe separated and debuffed and the setup is 3P heavy. My wincon is giving out 3 beans at which point I exit the timestream (which is also why Flea using that language flagged me as 3P)
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3608 (isolation #205) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:53 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 3607, Gypyx wrote:i mean, we basically have confirmed 2 scum and 2 3ps, does the mod *really* put more third parties than groupscum?, and yeah i'm not assuming 3 scum and 3 3p cuz balance is a thing lol

who did you bean vend to?
I don't think that's farfetched tbh.

This is kinda worse for my wincon to release but it's kinda guessable and I don't think I'll be able to get away with not claiming it so. Kinda like Oil I have 2 special beans that I can give out, one poisons who I give it to (sorry bell :() and one that "powers up" the target and makes them un-killable for one day + night, basically making them unkillable for that period. So N2 I gave the poison to bell and last night I tried to give a normal bean to BM.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3609 (isolation #206) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:54 am

Post by superbowl9 »

^Which is also why I was taken off guard by the virus thing, because my flavor doesn't talk at all about a virus just poison. So I was actually being serious when I thought you had a real virus :/
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3634 (isolation #207) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:54 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

It says I fulfill my win condition and exit the timestream, and that I don't count towards the remaining players in the game, meaning my wincon is not exclusive.

Again, my wincon is sucessfully giving out 3 beans, so I'm 1/3 right now since BM got killed. My role is pretty much confirmed though because Bell did get my bean and get poisoned

I still think dunn is scum btw
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3637 (isolation #208) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 3636, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3634, superbowl9 wrote:I still think dunn is scum btw
No, you don't.

Because if you did, you'd be playing against wincon by trying to get me out. You'd lose the game.
Wow you saw through my plan drats
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3638 (isolation #209) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:21 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

And yes my bean poisoned Bell, it wasn't a virus
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3644 (isolation #210) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 3640, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3638, superbowl9 wrote:And yes my bean poisoned Bell, it wasn't a virus
Why shouldn't we elim you right now?
Why take out another non-scum body? Assuming protectives (if town actually has any) miss tonight, it's lylo tomorrow. I'm also incentivized to use my super bean tonight because it lowers the nightkill pool and gives protectives a better chance of succeeding, which is the only way I have a chance of winning ATP.

Pedit: Yeah assuming protectives don't hit. But how does me having no way to win anymore make my claim less likely?

Pedit2: I did actually think he had a virus for a sec tho ToT
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3650 (isolation #211) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:48 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Honestly the best course of action for me to survive ATP is to just stay out of the way right? I want a mislim today but actively helping scum is liable to put me on the block, and I don't really feel like playing WIFOM since yall know that's my motivation anyways. It's best for town and scum to keep me alive regardless soooo I guess I'll just shitpost. Get in here firebringer
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3651 (isolation #212) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:51 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 3647, Flea The Magician wrote:Mornin.

I only mentioned my PT clear once and I said that it doesn't actually clear me because of flavour and other stuff.

Honestly, I say we remove the 3P in this situation.

We don't know if that's a fakeclaim, as far as I'm concerned this is MELO, and why would we keep the single protection when we happily yeeted the one who could PROTECT EVERYONE.
I have incentive to use my +town bean, whereas Oil was incentivized NOT to use their +town ability. If you think I'm fakeclaiming you're wrong but that's a valid concern, your second point isn't
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3653 (isolation #213) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:50 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 3652, Flea The Magician wrote:Oil had more incentive than you, imo - and would be a clean liability in this situation and would be the automatic elimination.
Nope Oil had no incentive to use the pro-town ability because if they save it they always have a hedge against town limming them. If I don't give out the super bean tonight then it literally lowers my odds of winning, since I need two more night phases to happen AKA a night kill to fail, which my bean increases the odds of.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3659 (isolation #214) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:21 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 3654, Flea The Magician wrote:Oil was given 1 chance to use it on that night or be eliminated.
They were 3p and removed.
You're 3p and we've no reason to believe your claim other than you targetted bell, essentially conftown with a virus that would eliminate them.
Oil (nor town might I add) had no reason to follow that ultimatum, besides the strategically subpar “i don’t like that you didnt follow my plan so let’s kill you!” As soon as oil uses their positive utility, they become useless to town and has no guarantee town won’t just get rid of them at any time - for example in an odd lylo situation. Likewise as long as town believes oil’s claim that they’re 3P and has a positive ability there’s no reason to kill them (should be obvious). So the way it would have played out had everyone been following the game theory optimal strategy and given oil’s claim was believed is that oil would NOT use their utility but dangle it over town’s head as a way to keep themselves alive (given scum know this wouldn’t NK oil either since they know the positive ability isn’t getting used). We did already go over this though so idk how much more we can reiterate the same things, I’m pretty sure you and I just disagree on this (I’m right tho :))

What I played off of was that Oil’s claim was not believable because (might I add this was very nefarious and I felt like a supervillain strategizing this) Oil flipping 3P gives my 3P claim more believability since we know there’s confirmed 3P in the game, and it helps me do stuff without becoming a target for town lims or scum NKs (whoever said they were concerned with me 3P hunting was right in a weird way :lol:).
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3664 (isolation #215) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 3660, Gypyx wrote:also bowl, correct me if i'm wrong, but according to how NAR works, you successfully gave your bean to BM right?
Yes but he never received it so it won’t count towards my wincon
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3668 (isolation #216) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 3665, Dunnstral wrote:So why did you scum side with your ability by targeting bell?
Well tbf I didn't know whether Bell was scum or town at that point, but I did TR him when I gave him the bean. I figured we had more town power with at least 2 confirmed 3Ps (which I was right about, just didn't anticipate it also being worked into bell's role) so things could go downhill for scum very quickly. I did think about only vending normal beans and pretending to be town, but I figured proving I have other abilities so I would be kept alive lategame was the better course especially after the oil thing
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3669 (isolation #217) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

Also I thought (kinda still do think) flea is 3P, so protectives would be on Bell giving me a guaranteed vend. Even if not BM floated that Bell might be scum gambiting so that reduced his NK chances, and me throwing shade on Flea would have helped WIFOM them anyways. Scum would have been dumb to fully believe Flea anyways
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3671 (isolation #218) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 3670, Dunnstral wrote:Mafia team has to have at least 2 people on it

2 mafia 3 3rd party doesn't sound fair
As in it's too scumsided? Idk why this isn't feasible
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3697 (isolation #219) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:43 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 3678, Gypyx wrote:
In post 3664, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 3660, Gypyx wrote:also bowl, correct me if i'm wrong, but according to how NAR works, you successfully gave your bean to BM right?
Yes but he never received it so it won’t count towards my wincon
well, he *did* receive it, just that he died a horrible and painful death afterwards

what's your role color?
I mean it would be a dumb mechanic for it to count as a successful receipt when they are killed the same night...

Yellow
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3718 (isolation #220) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

Yeah I figured I was already going to die anyways, like firebringer I'm taking a break after this one so I'll just make this easy for everyone

VOTE: superbowl9
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3721 (isolation #221) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

No person I'd rather die fighting than my honorable comrade firebringer. Take my beans when I die and use them to defeat the evil that is cell
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3833 (isolation #222) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

ggs everyone! It was fun, hope to see some of you when (if?) I come back this summer!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”