Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:20 pm

Post by Profgessor Emotion »

@GreyICE:
There appears to be a problem with my role PM.
It says that I am mafia, red text and all, but it doesn't seem to mention who my scumbuddies are, have a link to any scum PT, or have any info about the mafia's factional nightkill???

Please advise, this seems like an important thing to have fixed and done right.

:P
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:24 pm

In post 3, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: infinity
Only 1 enby allowed
Scum <3
In post 4, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'm a Mafia Godfather
In post 15, morph the cat wrote:I'm so happy about it, too!
Scum?
In post 6, Ydrasse wrote:im the daughter and its the day of my wedding
Town?
In post 7, Infinity 324 wrote:VOTE: koba it's on
Town.

VOTE: Infinity.
Let's vote the mason out.

Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:29 pm

In post 25, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:LOL CABD FBI TRYING TO BUY ME OFF WITH A TOWNREAD LOLOLOL
How do you like my approach of immediately calling you scum? ;)

In post 45, WhemeStar wrote:Hi friends.
Hi I think you might be town, what're your thoughts on that?
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:36 pm

In post 51, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:we r winning this game today beautiful
Honestly probably. All we gotta do is to make it obvious who isn't FBI and then we win the game. :P

I
can
hit FBI on D1, but I'm not exactly confident in my skills to do so, but just being strongly not-FBI and helping to identify others who aren't FBI is hopefully good enough.

(Term clarity needed for this thus the use of FBI here.)
In post 69, Infinity 324 wrote:Wait do you TR or SR pooky
Pooky's a pretty hard scumread of mine, getting stronger the more I read from him. <3
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:39 pm

In post 130, WhemeStar wrote:1v1er seems town
No, no, I think 1v1er is actually a pretty damn good candidate for being scum, up there with Pooky and DKKoba.

Town is looking more like some combination of {Ydrasse, Infinity, Wheme, maaaaaaybe-morh} (since my scumread of morph may have been premature) so far, but I admit that I've got literally negative confidence in those townreads; they're rather shit.

I do quite like my scumreads here tho!
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:43 pm

Infinity 324

Ydrasse
WhemeStar
morph the cat
Dunnstral

Inser Cool Name Here
Salsabil Faria

Toxic 1v1er
PookyTheMagicalBear
DkKoba

Townread, townleans, nullreads, lockscum.

<3
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:44 pm

In post 173, Inser Cool Name Here wrote:Hmmm, interesting set up. The Good news-all we have to do is lynch 1 scum to win.The bad news- we only have three days. Unless scum mess up this might be pretty hard. Not impossible but the time limit does put some pressure on town.

To business

I find the Pooky /Morph interaction interesting. Trying to figure out if this is town v town, town v scum or scum v scum might be a good starting angle. Not sure if reading Morph will be easier or harder giving we have two players instead of having just one to read. On a side note hydras heads should sign their post so it makes it easier on other players. Pooky should be a pretty easy read. They seem like a pretty transparent player so whether they are scum or town should be apparent after a short time.
So like is this too town to be town or is this just blatantly obviously town?

Asking for a friend; it looks like the latter to me but I'd be open to the former.

Infinity 324

Ydrasse
WhemeStar
morph the cat
Dunnstral
Inser Cool Name Here

Salsabil Faria

Toxic 1v1er
PookyTheMagicalBear
DkKoba

Townread, townleans, nullreads, lockscum.

I have a perfect number of scumreads this game and also townreads. Clearly. :shifty:
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:45 pm

(Realtalk tho I need to have double the not-FBI and half the FBI-candidates so my reads right now explicitly suck ass.)
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:31 am

In post 202, DkKoba wrote:i played with mastina once and she had a terrible read on me the last game we played - it seems nothing has improved since then.
What do you mean, I'm scum reading you.

Unless you're saying I'm wrong and you're town
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:37 am

Infinity?town? I don't like that defeatist attitude.

Salsa is a weird one to read here, I don't like some of her pushes, and I don't like how shes just homing in on Koba the fact that shes scumreading them for giving Cabd a hard time for messing up what they put down in a game long time ago.

Irrelevant, and an awkward push.

Koba is definitely not town with morphle. Morphles alignment is still up in the air
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:52 am

In post 234, Momrangal wrote:
In post 231, Salsabil Faria wrote:
@WhemeStar
, what do you think about
DkKoba
vs
Infinity 324
, specially on page 8 and 9? And I never played with
DkKoba
before so don't know if the
overreaction
thing is NAI for them. I find their behavior scummy at some extent so far.
I don't get the feels that it's an overreaction not entirely sure you do. I get the feeling that you're picking up anything you can find that can be the slightest bit scummy and inflating it
THIS IS MINE
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:40 am

In post 177, DkKoba wrote:i dont understand u profgessor
It's really quite simple:
In general, in most games, you should have NO MORE THAN DOUBLE THE FBI in terms of FBI-reads. As in, in a mini with 3 FBI, you should have NO MORE THAN 6 FBI-leaning reads on D1. Ideally? Ideally, you have exactly 3 FBI reads, especially in a setup like this, but even if you have too many, for you to have it be in the 4-5 range. 6 is arguably too many, but it's at least theoretically passable; more than 6 FBI-leaning reads on D1 and your reads are explicitly going to be utter shit because with only 3 FBI in the game, it literally means you're FBI-reading more non-FBI than you are FBI because even if 3/7+ of your reads are in fact FBI, that means 4+/7+ of your reads are non-FBI meaning you're more wrong than right.

In general, in most games, you should have DOUBLE THE FBI in terms of non-FBI reads, at a MINIMUM. As in, in a mini with 3 FBI, you should have a MINIMUM of 6 non-FBI reads on D1. Ideally, it's higher, in the 8-10 range, especially in a setup like this, but if you don't have at least 5-7 non-FBI reads then your reads are explicitly going to be utter shit because there's 10 non-FBI in the game and if you can't read at least half of the players alive as non-FBI, you're basically worthless.

My readslist explicitly has 3 non-FBI, and 7 FBI-leaning slots. That's literally backwards to what I need it to be. So my reads right now are explicitly utter shit; I need to get them better, especially in a game like this.
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:57 am

In post 183, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Ummm... 8 of us?
Oh, right, I forgot that this is an 11-player game with 3 FBI in it, whoooooops.
That doesn't change my point much tho other than accentuating how important it should be to find FBI and to identify non-FBI.
With 10 slots to sort with 3 as FBI and 7 as non-FBI, there should be no more than 4 FBI on my readslist and no less than 4 non-FBI on my readslist, ideally a minimum of 5 non-FBI.
In post 183, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Reasons for all the reads and the vote?
I've literally never seen DKKoba be scummier than they've been in this game. The opening post of theirs was immediately scum already enough on its own, but then to top it off, the image posted was both utterly hilarious and also a very very apt, incredibly unlikely to come from town, perfect encapsulation of things in a way that I can't see town having made, it could only have come from scum.

Pooky is more or less gut, because he is radiating that scum energy in a way that I don't think he could do if he was town. Everything he does just
feels
like it comes from scum, and the fact that he's somewhat dedicated to a bit of his own only enhances this scumread because he's a bundle of joy that just feels like he's having fun in a way I struggle to see coming from him as town.

Toxic 1v1er has similar gut-scum energy to him. I realize that Hectic is a paragon-level town player and thus, it's quite easy for him to appear to be scum, but I just really like his tone, his aura, his vibe, and what he's doing, in a way that just makes me think he is just...scum, through and through.

morph the cat was an initial scumlean from their opener giving me scumvibes, but after Pooky began to push there, I had my doubts. Then I noticed something else; there was something that I was expecting to see from them in their opening if they were scum that was absent, and it makes me think they're quite possibly town.

Ydrasse is just a slot that I'd expect to radiate scumvibes if she were scum, but she's simply put...not radiating those scum vibes to me, which makes me worried that she might be town. That said, given that I am placing a large amount of trust in Pooky and Hectic here and both are slots I expect to be able to soulread Ydrasse, I'm willing to defer to them on her; if they think that she's scum, I'll sheep them on that read.

Infinity is more or less a gut-best-I-can-do-in-RVS vote. I townread the slot slightly, but I don't have much in the way of tangible proof that they're town, it's just that vibecheck wise they seem like one of the slots most off of the vibe which makes me lean towards them being town.

Dunnstral hasn't posted yet. When Dunn doesn't post it makes me worried that he's town since he does tend to lurk as town; if he posts up a storm, it becomes far more likely he's scum (can say this safely since he's unlikely to read this message before posting and even were he, he already knows I use this metric on him anyway), but since he hasn't done so yet, de facto townread.

I haven't been overly fond of the entrances of Wheme, Inser Cool Name Here, or for that matter, you, so I can see all of you being town, too.

I realize that's wayyyyyy too many townreads and not enough scumreads but it's where I'm at right now.
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:12 am

In post 199, DkKoba wrote:normal to have completely illogical and pretty much impossible reads?
I mean, I don't see what's so illogical here about scumreading you and Pooky here. Wouldn't you agree here that your play looks pretty damn objectively scum? Given how we're hunting for FBI that means you're a slot I would never ever vote here, and I don't really see why you think that me defending you is illogical or impossible. :P
In post 202, DkKoba wrote:i played with mastina once and she had a terrible read on me the last game we played - it seems nothing has improved since then.
I mean if you're town, sure; if I should've eliminated you due to you being FBI here, fair enough my read on you is crap. But I'm pretty sure you're scum here which means you're someone I'm not going to ever eliminate. :P
In post 207, DkKoba wrote:I never said I tr mastina - i was just entertaining the scum!infinity universe that looks very likely right now - I don't think scum mastina blatantly puts their partner as a top townread when they're under scrutiny.
Actually, when I'm under scrutiny is exactly the time I will place a townbuddy as a top townread, because bussing is, while not something I usually do, sometimes helpful. :P

But in this setup specifically, probably is true, yeah; I probably wouldn't bus a townbuddy here by placing a townbuddy as a top townread.
In post 212, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Infinity you town?
Sadly, I think so. :(
(Thus the vote.)
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:19 am

In post 241, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:scum = fbi = evil bad guys out to ruin my daughter ydra's wedding
town = mafia = great buddies of mine who are here to ask me favors cuz I can't say no
ok?
No, no, scum = mafia = the majority in this game (who so happen to be uninformed, lack a PT, and lack a nightkill).
Town = FBI = the minority in this game, that happen to have a PT which allows them to kill and know who each other are.
In post 231, Salsabil Faria wrote:
@WhemeStar
, what do you think about
DkKoba
vs
Infinity 324
, specially on page 8 and 9? And I never played with
DkKoba
before so don't know if the
overreaction
thing is NAI for them. I find their behavior scummy at some extent so far.
I'm liking this content more tho and given that I am in a desperate need of more scumreads, sure, I'll scumbin this slot. <3
In post 238, DkKoba wrote:whats scummy about my play?
Everything; you radiate scumminess in a way that I think makes it utterly impossible for you to be town, and thus, you're someone who I've zero interest in voting.
In post 240, DkKoba wrote:honestly after among us i cant tell if ur jsut so fragrently misreading me again or what
Not unless you're FBI. :P (And given that I'm pretty sure you're not FBI, that means you're lockscum.)
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:21 am

Infinity 324

Dunnstral

morph the cat

WhemeStar
Inser Cool Name Here

Ydrasse

Salsabil Faria

Toxic 1v1er
PookyTheMagicalBear
DkKoba

Probably a more accurate readslist right now.
Town, townread, worried-might-be-town, lean town, would-townread-but-am-leaving-to-the-soulreaders, scumlean, lockscum.
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #16) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:29 pm

In post 245, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Dunnstral hasn't even posted this game...
Exactly.

And how long has the gamethread been open?

It opened a full 24 hours ago--and GreyICE sent a daystart PM.

Dunnstral hasn't posted in this game, in spite of it opening a full 24 hours ago, and GreyICE sent a daystart PM so there's no "I didn't know this game had started" for Dunnstral to use as an excuse.

That is PRECISELY why Dunnstral is such a strong town candidate; he's not posted, he's not come and done anything, in that time.

So Dunnstral not having posted this game is precisely what makes him such a strong town candidate for me right now.
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #17) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:32 pm

In post 248, Profgessor Emotion wrote:
In post 245, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Dunnstral hasn't even posted this game...
Exactly.

And how long has the gamethread been open?

It opened a full 24 hours ago--and GreyICE sent a daystart PM.

Dunnstral hasn't posted in this game, in spite of it opening a full 24 hours ago, and GreyICE sent a daystart PM so there's no "I didn't know this game had started" for Dunnstral to use as an excuse.

That is PRECISELY why Dunnstral is such a strong town candidate; he's not posted, he's not come and done anything, in that time.

So Dunnstral not having posted this game is precisely what makes him such a strong town candidate for me right now.
Look at Dunnstral's posting history.
He has been online, and posting, since the start of this game, elsewhere onsite.
He has not shown up to post in this game at all.
In spite of him being active onsite after this game's start, and this game having started 24 hours ago, plenty of time for him to have posted here given how active he is onsite right now.

That's exactly why I think he's FBI. He's not posting here but he's been around onsite. Which fits his FBI meta.
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #18) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:19 am

In post 297, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:btw cabd is 100% right when he says this plan is unfun and steals agency from everyone else playing the game

thats actually the entire point of the plan..

minimize scum influence on the game by concentrating power in the hands of one person who is guaranteed to be town by virtue of their impending death.

it's also exactly the complaint cabd-scum would bring up to shoot the plan down because he fears death :>
I'm pretty sure that was ffer and as much as I town read them, I cant really endorse this plan. It amounts to bullying first off, imo and secondly both heads would respond to BOP in that manner.

Thirdly, considering the fact that Ffer hates drawing town and is burnt out means that at the very least her head will be readable.

I also don't understand why you're pushing the burden on just them when this game is filled skilled players
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:51 pm

In post 321, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I think it speaks to how high of a regard I hold for Cabd's scum/town play that I would even propose such a plan for him.

I'm not sure where you get this "I'm bullying them" msg from? :/

also <3 Fiery :3
Ok, fine but that slot is more than just Cabd. Ffery, while good as either alignment, is far more transparent. It doesn't take a whole lot to realise that ffery is over-scummed currently which means her efforts here will be more transparent than they usually are.
In post 324, Toxic 1v1er wrote:
In post 223, Profgessor Emotion wrote:Infinity?town? I don't like that defeatist attitude.
I like it actually, only having two opportunities to launch an agent is a daunting prospect for mafia. I think it's fine.
Well, I do guess that is one way to look at it. I don't think wwe we looking at the game the same way, but I feel like your approach so far is a scum approach, yay!
In post 345, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 341, Toxic 1v1er wrote:Oh, we have 14 days lol

I should relax
apathy, the deadline, the fact scum have 0 incentive to bus, and the fact that we autolose at deadline should light a fire under our collective butts.

Ideally I want this elim done before we get anywhere close to the deadline

deadline compromises rarely work out well esp since scum have 0 incentive to compromise with us.
This is the second time you've brought it up and I think you're opening up the road for sxum to WIFOM bus.

Much like in polygamy mafia, scum would be more careful with buddying their partners and being too close to them. We should take a closer look at people who aren't looking too much into the game.

Take a break from ffery/cabd and tell me what you think about Dunn and Salsa
In post 347, Inser Cool Name Here wrote:-I was wrong. Its actually 2 days. I was thinking we had an extra day for some reason.

if Mastina is town she should be town reading me.....I am 90% sure Wheme drew town this game as well . I cannot help but to think Pooky drew scum again but I am not sure.
Mastina is a mix bag. There is some townie stuff but there is a few thing that is making me doubt.
Hello! Long time no see. Sad to say, you aren't going to get a pass. Least not from me. I do admit, I like this gumption especially from you my honeybear
In post 356, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 347, Inser Cool Name Here wrote:-I was wrong. Its actually 2 days. I was thinking we had an extra day for some reason.

if Mastina is town she should be town reading me.....I am 90% sure Wheme drew town this game as well . I cannot help but to think Pooky drew scum again but I am not sure.
Mastina is a mix bag. There is some townie stuff but there is a few thing that is making me doubt.
who is this alt account and why are they metaing
Town? It's not hard to figure this out, they slipped
In post 357, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 351, DkKoba wrote:Y u tryna rush so badly?
I've figured it all out... Pooky and Morph cats are actually both FBI agents together; Pooky is pushing Morph so poorly that it actually results in people not wanting to get Morph at all. All the while people call pooky town for pretty much no reason at all, or just for pushing one thing.

I did it guys. Alright, let's get him out of here.

VOTE: PookyTheMagicalBear
Bad push. Dance with me

@salsa

Mayhaps stop focusing on the fact that there are two of us in this account and worry about discerning alignments. If you cant discern the brain that posts, then you don't need to worry. Were pretty in sync anyway.
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:56 pm

In post 382, DkKoba wrote:Ok - to reduce confusion -

Town = Mafia (uninformed maj)

Scum = FBI(informed minority)

can we agree to use this so people aren't confused on who stands where, because the gimmicks can just serve to waste processing power when rereading and make it harder for some people to solve.
I feel like we are pretty transparent with our reads and how were forming them, and the terms we are using. I agree that everyone else should stop joking about it, but we are 100% serious and aim for zero confusion
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:02 pm

Cycle back

Wrong head. I do a good impression tho don't I?
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:05 pm

I do agree though, that you tend to be alot more quieter as town. You don't post much, frequency wise but you're solid with content. I agree with my partner that you not coming into the game right away when it opens rings alarm bells and means that you should be looked at a bit closer this game.

Pft ok, whatever. You still thought I could be her. Admit it
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:10 pm

TSTBS is a non-reason
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:19 pm

Dunny don't leave me hanging
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:13 am

In post 440, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 407, Profgessor Emotion wrote:I do agree though, that you tend to be alot more quieter as town. You don't post much, frequency wise but you're solid with content. I agree with my partner that you not coming into the game right away when it opens rings alarm bells and means that you should be looked at a bit closer this game.

Pft ok, whatever. You still thought I could be her. Admit it
This?

Sorry but I didn't think you were mastina there
Well, yes that but that isn't the important bit
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #26) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:47 am

In post 252, DkKoba wrote:So infinity is ur top fbi read?
Actually right now that's Dunnstral.
VOTE: Dunnstral
But Infinity is a close second, yes.
In post 259, Dunnstral wrote:I opened this in another tab and then promptly forgot about it
(Doubt)
In post 269, WhemeStar wrote:I think Dunnstral is town
If by town you mean FBI then very much so yes. :P
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:50 am

In post 298, Dunnstral wrote:You're putting too much pressure and burden of proficiency on Morph Cats right now
Especially if this plan goes through, there isn't an authentic way to get reads or to reliably pick out an fbi agent
Btw I'd like to point out.
Dunnstral has posted now.

But do you notice something about the nature of what he's posting?

It's all mechanics talk, in this case revolving around Pooky's plan.

Know what's absent?

Scumhunting, townhunting, FBI-hunting, or anything of the sort.

There's a damn good reason he's my strongest townread right now. :P I'm pretty damn sure he's FBI here.
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:52 am

In post 312, morph the cat wrote:I'm pretty sure this is in upside down nomenclature, but who here is able to soulread Ydrasse?
Pooky and Hectic.

I'm deferring my read on Ydrasse to them even though Ydrasse looks kinda FBI here to me.
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:58 am

In post 347, Inser Cool Name Here wrote: if Mastina is town she should be town reading me
Well I couldn't exactly do that when I didn't know who you were, now, could I? :P

I'm beginning to lean towards you not being fbi tho, so you're more into the lean scum territory for me right now.

Specifically:
Dunnstral

Infinity 324

morph the cat
Ydrasse

WhemeStar

Salsabil Faria
Inser Cool Name Here

Toxic 1v1er
PookyTheMagicalBear
DkKoba

This is more or less where I'm at right now:
Highly likely, very strong townread; townread; townleans; ambivalent-nullreads; scumreads; lockscum.

I'm pretty sure none of my bottom five are FBI, which means I'm in a much better spot now than I was before. :P
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:03 pm

In post 349, Inser Cool Name Here wrote:I think atleast one agent is sitting back is sitting back and not doing very much.
May I propose a viewing of this slot and looking for actual scumhunting, townhunting, fbi-hunting, or what have you?

You'll find it rather dry.

Dunnstral
can
have scumgames where he is this lackluster; he literally wasn't FBI in a micro with a similar play to this one.
But Dunnstral as scum is normally a lot more...everything, where when he's not an FBI agent he tends to scumhunt more, be more active, have more reads, have more reasons, and yet here he's given...basically nothing.

Could he be scum still? Possibly; it's fully possible he's not FBI. But this sort of play is explicitly the play I associate with his towngame, explicitly the play I associate with him when he's FBI and right now he looks like he's just FBI through and through.
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:13 pm

In post 361, Salsabil Faria wrote:Btw, can you use signatures under each of your posts, please? It's really confusing and somewhat irritating.
Generally speaking, I have a policy of never signing in hydras I am a part of, in part due to a belief that if people can't tell the difference between me posting and the person I am hydraing with, they don't deserve to. :P (I have one of the most unique writing styles onsite, to the point where I've very recently talked about the impossibilities of impersonating me.)

I do apologize for the fallout of this when it comes to a player who hasn't played with either head tho--with this as your genuine legit first encounter with both of us, it would indeed be hard to tell us apart because you have no point of reference for helping to distinguish us.

Generally speaking, perfect capitalization, grammar, etc. with sentences that tend to be overly verbose tend to be me, especially if it is a wallpost. Also I tend to use emotes more often and am the one true holder of the ':P' emote to the point where it's been ruined by others seeing it due to them associating it so heavily with me. :P Lots of 'fluff' words, like 'kinda', 'sorta', 'guess', 'tho', and the like, probably still me. If Momrangal wants to sign to make it easier for you that's her prerogative tho I'll continue to not do so.
In post 373, WhemeStar wrote:Who knew the mechanic to generate most confusion is just flipping town and scum roles
I mean if y'all would get down with the FBI = town, uninformed majority = scum train there'd be no confusion to be had. :P
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:19 pm

In post 379, Infinity 324 wrote:Sorry, FBI=scum and mafia=town for me. I refuse to override years of informed minority being scum and uninformed majority being town.
I mean, we were able to overnight override years of the elimination being called a lynch so I don't see why we can't override years of terminology for one game where they're flavorwise reversed. :P
In post 384, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 382, DkKoba wrote:Ok - to reduce confusion -
Scum = Mafia (uninformed maj)
Town = FBI(informed minority)
can we agree to use this so people aren't confused on who stands where, because the gimmicks can just serve to waste processing power when rereading and make it harder for some people to solve.
+1
+1 :shifty:

In post 389, morph the cat wrote:FBI, not-FBI.
But for real tho, I don't see much harm in using the flavor appropriate terms but sprucing it up with these terms to make the intention clear.

It should be pretty damn obvious for instance that the player I am voting, Dunnstral, is a townread, and by townread I mean FBI-read;
It should be pretty damn obvious for instance that the players I am scumreading, {DKKoba, Pooky, Toxic 1v1er}+{Salsabil Faria, Inser Cool Name Here}, are players I mean are not-FBI.
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:29 pm

Oh another thing that can help you tell the difference between Momrangal and I: when Momrangal makes a quote wall, she doesn't edit the quotes she is quoting to remove line breaks, and often her posts contain a separation between the quoted text and her reply. The post that I am quoting here shows that off fairly well; you can see the gigantic amount of space involved.

Whereas I trim down the number of lines to the absolute minimum, both editing the quoted post (in this case altogether snipping it but often just cutting out line breaks) and having the (/quote) be immediately followed by text rather than having a line break or two after the (/quote).
In post 402, Profgessor Emotion wrote:I feel like we are pretty transparent with our reads and how were forming them, and the terms we are using. I agree that everyone else should stop joking about it, but we are 100% serious and aim for zero confusion
For the record, echoing this, too. (You can fault me for coming up with the gimmick/bit tho; I asked Momrangal about it and she found it entertaining. :P) It's thematically-appropriate, good fun, but still fairly clear.
In post 405, Profgessor Emotion wrote:I do a good impression tho don't I?
Well you need to end sentences with periods and have more condensed quotes with fewer linebreaks to improve on it, but the walling is pretty close. :P
In post 410, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Can Dunnstral come up with a line of thought this stupid if he were FBI is a valid mental framework to use when thinking about his alignment.
The thing is I don't think he'd be able to come up with this train of thought if he were not-FBI. It feels very much within the realm of him as FBI to make but beyond the realm of reasonable for him to make as scum.
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:32 pm

In post 459, WhemeStar wrote:Mastina why do you always put me as null!
Because you're easy to be ambivalent about. :P
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:40 pm

We're here

Well, I'm here. Been running on gasses recently
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:44 pm

Maybe more people could vote for Dunn?
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #37) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:36 am

Dunn has been ignoring the thread before and after it happened.

Dunn also hasn't tried to engage with me when I reached out and tried to read them, and overall has said that were scum because mastina is using a tell mastina knows she shouldn't be using but says nothing when it was reinforced by someone else.
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #38) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:38 am

In post 545, Infinity 324 wrote:Koba why do you SR dunn
Do you have a reason to TRDunn?

Why are you sheeping pooky when he is BoPing half the hydra and ignoring the other half?

Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (isolation #39) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:39 am

The half he is BoPing isnt around as much, and most of the posts are coming from the shehalf and like, none of that is being taken into consideration
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #40) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:42 am

It's all BOP and Ffery is the more prolific poster
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #41) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:43 am

As town (fbi) the expectation here would be more cabd, less ffery or at the very least much closer to a 50-50 posting rate
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (isolation #42) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:44 am

In post 512, Toxic 1v1er wrote:His tone feels different to me from Nancy v Titus. The theory is bold and out there. Dunny can fake nuanced, but he usually isn't this insane as FBI.
?????
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #43) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:47 am

Cabd is the master manipulator
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #44) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:59 am

Pooky, you're entirely case against Cabd is BoP

Infinity, were at conflicting thought but I'm leaning scum on salsap
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (isolation #45) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:11 pm

Cabd lack of apparent town-hunting is entirely NAI, and indicative of him being busy, or some other reason that has him feeling "Nah, fuck this"

Furthermore, things that Ffery has posted is town indicative.

The way she reacted to you when her slot is being pushed in thr way that it was, and the way she responded to me regarding the comments of her being overtowned is completely scum indicative that I'm willing to defend them
Find something that is scum indicative and I'll listen.
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (isolation #46) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:43 pm

In post 671, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:and you can't toneread cabd or fiery for shit. they sound the same regardless of what role PM they get
I can

I've known half the hydra irl, and played with the other half alot.

Everything you're pushing on both on them is NAI

you are so tunnelfucked, you don't even have a scum read outside of that hydra
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (isolation #47) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:58 pm

You're scumread on them amounts to omgus because you're pushing a shitty push and they are pushing back on it.

You want to call everyone who is willing to sheep you scum and everyone who is against you as town

You're ignoring the fact that, if they flip scum here, you just got town closer to their win con.

Furthermore, if they flip scum, what's the plan tomorrow? We got no information from today because it was blocked out by the chuckle fuck of a push.

)
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (isolation #48) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:01 pm

We could say that about just about anyone here though.
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #49) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:20 pm

In post 728, morph the cat wrote:mara, I don't think dunn is fbi.
Who is?

Dunn is the big thing we agree on
In post 729, Inser Cool Name Here wrote:
In post 722, Profgessor Emotion wrote:You're scumread on them amounts to omgus because you're pushing a shitty push and they are pushing back on it.

You want to call everyone who is willing to sheep you scum and everyone who is against you as town

You're ignoring the fact that, if they flip scum here, you just got town closer to their win con.

Furthermore, if they flip scum, what's the plan tomorrow? We got no information from today because it was blocked out by the chuckle fuck of a push.

)
Huh???? If we kill scum today we win. If we miskill or nokill we still have one more day to find scum.
Don't play dumb, honey bear. We have made it clear

Scum = town
Town = FBI

Its been reiterated over and over again in thread
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (isolation #50) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:56 pm

In post 726, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:like i was cool chilling and seeing what the rest of the town did but ya'all didnt push anything so im here trying to desperately pull an elim across the line before we lose to the timer.

you wanna make a big scum case on someone else? just do it
What do you think about the pushes on Dunn and no one really saying anything for or against it?
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (isolation #51) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:49 am

In post 751, Inser Cool Name Here wrote:Pooky self metaing and then denying it makes me a bit nervous

Mastina... Why are trying to make everything confusing. I started to think that you are doing this on purpose.

i would appreciate if you didnt call me honey bear.Thanks
Fuzzy

Our hydra together is honeybear

This is mara
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:17 am

In post 783, morph the cat wrote:I dunno. I think dunn's crazy-theory post looks town.

Mara, mastina:

you two seem to have opposite ideas about dunnstral, unless your vote is really stale?
No, I'm null on him but supporting nastiness read
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (isolation #53) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:20 am

In post 790, Profgessor Emotion wrote:
In post 783, morph the cat wrote:I dunno. I think dunn's crazy-theory post looks town.

Mara, mastina:

you two seem to have opposite ideas about dunnstral, unless your vote is really stale?
No, I'm null on him but supporting mastinas read
Fixed
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (isolation #54) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:24 am

In post 779, morph the cat wrote:
In post 772, Infinity 324 wrote:^ not-FBI post
agree

unvote:

Salsa,

mastina is the player here with the most experience with both morph heads. mara and I played together a lot until about 2015 I think. Then we both didn't play much until this year. I don't think my playstyle has changed that much, except that I don't hate drawing scum roles to the extent I did back then. pooky has played 3 games with me/hydras, including one scum game. His meta is shallow, but recent.
I disagree with you and infinity. Her tome here is off compared to iceland don't you think?
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (isolation #55) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:45 am

In post 493, WhemeStar wrote:Pooky just feels so different this game
He does seem extra scum this game!
(Which is to say, not-FBI.)
In post 497, Inser Cool Name Here wrote:Wheme how do you comapre Pooky's game to here compared to her gameplay in Animal pick.?
Very different imo. He's pretty much inline with both Warehouse 13 and Draft Mafia imo.
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (isolation #56) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:49 am

In post 513, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:because you need to be uninformed to come up with a theory that crazy and out there
The theory was honestly so audacious that when Dunn first posted it, I thought it was facetious, that it was a parody, rather than a real thing--which is to say that I don't think it's actually a real theory.
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (isolation #57) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:51 am

In post 574, DkKoba wrote:Dunn/infinity/idk is the team prob - im not pressed to solve harder than that since we only need one here.
Is what I lean towards myself, yes. Those two top the charts for my FBI-suspects.
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (isolation #58) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:51 am

In post 578, DkKoba wrote:i was thinking while working - gun to head id say ydrasse is last for my solve
This would be my choice as well if not for both Hectic and Pooky thinking otherwise.
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (isolation #59) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:56 am

In post 654, WhemeStar wrote:I’m still caught up but like it’s hard for me to stay attached
Hero-solve: Dunn+Infinity+Wheme but I've got nothing of substance to back that up.
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (isolation #60) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:18 pm

In post 809, Salsabil Faria wrote:ICELAND was a personal disaster game (sorry fferyllt ), why do you have to pick that one Momrangal? It wasn't my first town game, even we both recently completed a game where I was a town, neglecting all the other town games of mine, you chose the worst one
[PEDIT: See mastina, you guys are not that syncing with the thoughts ]
That game wasnt done at the point. Noraas game is where I am drawing the baseline for my read on you but I couldn't use it so I did a quick iso and noticed that game

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”