Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #209 (isolation #0) » Tue May 11, 2021 5:09 am

Post by Raya36 »

I'll come back later with some thoughts on the discards, not much time now
In post 39, Cook wrote:inb4 Guillotina rolled Very Irresponsible Townie With an Army Surplus
As long as we don't have a twilight extender I am happy!

Is Inori claiming to be their discarded role/alignment?
In post 83, Dunnstral wrote:Didn't you not so subtly claim to be a 3rd party anyway?
That's what I'm thinking...?
In post 91, KidAmn wrote:Lim All Liars? Lim All Liars. You can't even keep your story straight within one page of the thread.
I'm very concerned with this slot. I can understand some confusion but they did claim third party didn't they?

So Inori is claiming either town peace or survivor? My concern is if they were town peace then why not just claim that instead of also including survivor. I'd bet they are the 3p.
VOTE: Inori

(on pg 5) I'll finish after work
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #287 (isolation #1) » Thu May 13, 2021 11:19 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 251, SirCakez wrote:that day 1 was idiotic. I wish Noraa would chill out a little more, she didn't have to die there.

VOTE: cook
I think cook looked the worst from what I read day 1. sort of felt like he was egging the wagon on.
I agree. Cook for being so eager to end the day and then the second worst in my opinion was KidAmn. Also not a fan of Cook's exaggerated casualness around being voted. I didn't like KidAmn's angle on the push on Inori.
In post 259, Cook wrote:yay, i have been wagoned

will respond asap
Why is that yay? This is what I mean in the above

So if I'm understanding Flea's role correctly, fae has a target who is conftown and faer goal was to eliminate that person? So if we can figure out who fae's target was then we have a conftown?
In post 278, Ircher wrote:
In post 274, Cook wrote:for a second, i thought that the target could be any town-aligned player and that it was non-specific.

to be fair, flea seemed pretty locked on to hammering inori. was faer target the target of a failed push and then maybe flea jumped off to fit in with the crowd in the hopes of stumping later?
No. This is a serious misrepresentation of Flea's stance. Flea wanted to be the one to hammer IF we decided to fade Inori; however, Flea was NOT advocating hammering or fading Inori. Flea wanted to hammer BECAUSE of faer ability. In particular, had Inori been town after all and Flea hammered, Inori would've been treestumped rather than faded.
Flea had to hammer?
In post 122, Flea The Magician wrote:Hmm... that makes interactions with my role interesting.
I found this from flea but I can't tell who it's referring to? Either Inori and it doesn't really mean much or maybe VFP was the target?
The only other mention of a scumread I could find was Titus. There was also the vote on Cook but it didn't look serious to me
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #313 (isolation #2) » Thu May 13, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 305, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 303, Cook wrote:Claiming Five Nights PGO Compulsive Tracker which randed a Mafia Doctor and First Post. Took the Town part and the PGO to punish my killer.

Tracked Rays last night to nowhere.
But you discarded the town role

So if you randed Town Five Nights PGO Compulsive Tracker, and Mafia Doctor, and you're claiming Five Nights PGO Compulsive Tracker, doesn't that make you Mafia?
So Cook must be scum here. Their claimed cards are:
Town five nights PGO compulsive tracker
Mafia doctor
First post
Town passive shot replenisher

One of them is a lie and I don't see why they would lie about the mafia card if scum. And town doesn't lie so the lie is a scumclaim in itself.

Plus I scumread cook anyway

VOTE: cook
That's E-1
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #314 (isolation #3) » Thu May 13, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Late pedit. Think I did it for you Titus. The last card claim I listed is from the discard list. The top 3 they claimed.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #343 (isolation #4) » Sat May 15, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 323, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 208, Ircher wrote:
Kill: Inori
But actually though, why didn't this work?

On that note
I took Ircher saying they were going to shoot 3 people they never talked about as a scum claim and possibly signaling to other teams

OR I thought they were an unjester or pgo and they were just baiting kills/visits because they did both the 'fake' day vig and then switched to a night vig
I don't believe this. Why would multiball scum signal to other teams like that. That's just asking to get shot. I don't think you actually thought that was a good shot as town. But it makes sense to think that's a good shot as scum.
VOTE: dunn
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #352 (isolation #5) » Sat May 15, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Why did you target me N1?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #360 (isolation #6) » Sat May 15, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 353, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 352, Raya36 wrote:Why did you target me N1?
You had exactly 1 post and it felt scummy so I went for you. Not much else to go off of.
What was scummy about my post? Also are you implying the fact that I only had 1 post is scummy?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #368 (isolation #7) » Sat May 15, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 364, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 360, Raya36 wrote:
You had exactly 1 post and it felt scummy so I went for you. Not much else to go off of.
What was scummy about my post? Also are you implying the fact that I only had 1 post is scummy?
Considering the flipped player was 3rd party I wasn't giving you any points for sheeping onto that
Reasonable but that doesn't answer my question. What about my post was scummy? Why did you choose me of all people to presumably potentially kill?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #376 (isolation #8) » Sat May 15, 2021 3:45 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 372, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 368, Raya36 wrote:
In post 364, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 360, Raya36 wrote:
Considering the flipped player was 3rd party I wasn't giving you any points for sheeping onto that
Reasonable but that doesn't answer my question. What about my post was scummy? Why did you choose me of all people to presumably potentially kill?
The fact that you had one post and it was you joining the wagon, and it wasn't main faction scum, looked bad for you. I'd only kill you if you performed a kill yourself.
At the point I was caught up to, Inori looked like obvscum. I don't see how you saw someone joining a universally agreed obvscum wagon to be scummy. I know you'd only kill me if I killed but I assume your supposed goal was to find people you think would be performing a scum kill.

Pedit: Guess that's hammer anyway, pretty sure you flip scum. Actions don't make sense to me from town
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #384 (isolation #9) » Sat May 15, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by Raya36 »

What does that faction do? I'm unfamiliar?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #388 (isolation #10) » Sat May 15, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by Raya36 »

So if dunn was that faction then the kill was his and the message is wrong?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #390 (isolation #11) » Sat May 15, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Yep, guess that's the conclusion
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #457 (isolation #12) » Tue May 18, 2021 2:17 am

Post by Raya36 »

VOTE: Guillo
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #490 (isolation #13) » Tue May 18, 2021 9:09 am

Post by Raya36 »

Ooh nice one Titus! I was wondering why you were so convinced that Kid was not a threat anytime I brought them up. I never considered you were a werewolf too this whole time.

I'm happy with sharing the win anyway
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #491 (isolation #14) » Tue May 18, 2021 9:10 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 466, Titus wrote:
In post 461, Flea The Magician wrote:GG :D

also who the hell is responsible for taking me out N1!? I am never that level of threat :P
That's me. I wanted to quickly eliminated all who FoSed me until mafia+werewolves controlled the vote.

Raya, sorry for not letting you kill KidAmn. I debated shooting you with the crosskill to protect KidAmn. Winning twice was too tempting.
No worries, I won too anyway and this was a cool outcome
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #492 (isolation #15) » Tue May 18, 2021 9:13 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 472, KidAmn wrote:For the record, once Titus slipped in the WW PT and came clean, I fully intended to try and sneakily submit a kill on Titus via PM, but TL confirmed to me they would announce the change in our PT. I even cancelled the Cop action Titus pre-scheduled for me in case they were trying to send me into another PGO. I even had fakeclaims prepared just in case somehow they were gambiting me and we weren't going to endgame.
Kinda glad I was just blissfully ignorant now :lol:
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #509 (isolation #16) » Tue May 18, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 507, VFP wrote:
In post 0, TemporalLich wrote:Raya36, Mafia Monk, survives and wins