Mini 2206 - Deja Vu: Perpetual MELO IV - END!

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3648 (isolation #0) » Mon May 17, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

hia (>ω<)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3651 (isolation #1) » Mon May 17, 2021 6:49 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

So i hear that mafia is killing it this game and i can also gather that we need 2 back to back elims

Got some stuff to do today but im down to do the reading later tonight

pedit: hii Infinity n cakes
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3680 (isolation #2) » Mon May 17, 2021 10:27 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

No
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3703 (isolation #3) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Is Venus/Infinity a viable scumteam or am I way off the mark?

(on page 6 lol)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3705 (isolation #4) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Darn
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3706 (isolation #5) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Who is infinity's partner
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3708 (isolation #6) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

me too sort of

you were second or third to defend NM and i am biased against everyone who said "No let's not policy NM"

additionally you seemed more passive like theres not a lot of SRing and more i guess normal questioning and less interesting stuff

Like from my two game baseline i think you had a push on me fairrrrlly early in royalty and i forget what happened in one night stand

as it is presently I was thinking less likely cakez/notsci scum and if i had to pick between you and disaster for one, well
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3709 (isolation #7) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Should probably also factor in that scum is killing it this game and can leave in their very best members for the end though huh
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3711 (isolation #8) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3709, Morning Tweet wrote:Should probably also factor in that scum is killing it this game and can leave in their very best members for the end though huh
this is mostly in reference to notsci cause apparently several dead town were convinced they're town

pedit: ok fabulous
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3713 (isolation #9) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

it does go at odds with earlier in the game when u said u aren't good at going in for the long haul as scum yes
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3716 (isolation #10) » Mon May 17, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Spoiler: Infinity and Mena discuss NM
In post 369, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 348, Nachomamma8 wrote:Now, if the scumteam is given the chance to safehouse NachoDaughter, then town has to kill NachoDaddy to get their three points.
Ok but as a town we can decide to elim nachodaddy anyway and it's at least based on something, and nachodaddy might even be >rand scum where as a policy on NM would not be. I don't really care about "strongest scum player", I care about being able to tell the difference between someone's townplay and scumplay
In post 370, Infinity 324 wrote:I think in a game where a bunch of people know each other the game becomes less about who is charismatic/town-looking enough to avoid the elim and more about who can give town the most doubts as to whether they are scum. By virtue of being unreadable NM is pretty good at the latter
In post 372, Infinity 324 wrote:Thanks!

And yeah I believe nacho thinks limming NM is protown, I think that much is clear. I'm much less sure he believes this cakez read though.
In post 397, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 370, Infinity 324 wrote:I think in a game where a bunch of people know each other the game becomes less about who is charismatic/town-looking enough to avoid the elim and more about who can give town the most doubts as to whether they are scum. By virtue of being unreadable NM is pretty good at the latter
idgi how are those two things not the same? like the people who are most towny looking are surely also the ones you have the most doubts about being scum?

-Mena
In post 400, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 397, Disaster Cartel wrote:idgi how are those two things not the same? like the people who are most towny looking are surely also the ones you have the most doubts about being scum?
NM is a perfect example of why it's not, they will never look towny but you will always have doubts about whether they are scum

Nacho looks relatively towny from an Objective StandpointTM but I don't have that many doubts about him being scum
In post 402, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 400, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 397, Disaster Cartel wrote:idgi how are those two things not the same? like the people who are most towny looking are surely also the ones you have the most doubts about being scum?
NM is a perfect example of why it's not, they will never look towny but you will always have doubts about whether they are scum

Nacho looks relatively towny from an Objective StandpointTM but I don't have that many doubts about him being scum
are you saying you SR nacho or nah?

-Mena
In post 403, Disaster Cartel wrote:Like yes, I may have doubts about whether NM is scum because he never does anything

But if you ask me to choose between someone who looks town and someone who I just don’t know if they’re scum, I’d rather lim the one who doesn’t look town like 99.99% of the time or something

-Mena
I've got two schools of thought where i think A.) scum has to do mental gymnastics to justify not voting outA NM or B.) they make somewhat of a show out of siding against NM to look better

As it was, Momrangal/Lion was not in the game. Not_Mafia was himself. Leafy shaded NM but didnt really weigh in on it directly.

Venus/Infinity openly defended whilst Mena was pretty heavily against NM.

i dont really recall notsci or cakes focusing on it too much

I find it reaaally hard to buy that no scum assisted NM at all and it was just one bus on him by Mena!scum (two busses after voting leafy). In a game where scum are gonna be dying each phase that's certainly valuable to scum though so im not really counting disaster out

Also I was kinda getting the sense Mena might just be frustrated with NM so it'd be NAI but dont know yet
In post 453, Kismet wrote:like is that really your argument? "shit i got that 10 out of 11 townreads (or somewhere in that vein), but fuck, DANGER ZONE, better play defense"
lol

I skimmed mod iso to the final VC and apparently NM wasn't even in contention by the end of the day like I thought he was so okay then moving on. The Nachomamma interactions are so long i dont really read into them super deeply but SIGH they're probably just as or more important
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3717 (isolation #11) » Mon May 17, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 500, Leafeon and Glaceon wrote:i think cakez and nm are the two scummiest slots in the game rn

i like vft/nacho/kismet to varying degrees

i have also kind of disliked infinity's push on us - there was this one part where she repeated some of the stuff i mentioned being the reasoning for me being low motivation that just felt odd

~leaf
wifom but confbiasing me into thinking cakes is town

i will admit infinity improves but that kinda makes me more unsure than anything else. Infinity's putting on a good performance

(page 22)

Might be Venus + Disaster
In post 558, Venus Fly Trap wrote:also i know ydra is gonna hate me for this but she's looking a lto more like the vs. game than, say, divide and conquer ...
objectively true
In post 560, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 558, Venus Fly Trap wrote:also i know ydra is gonna hate me for this but she's looking a lto more like the vs. game than, say, divide and conquer ...
I mean ydra just isn't posting, sometimes she just doesn't post as town.

I thought the way beeboy applied his theory to this game felt quite believable.
Also true and you might just be town

I love the name "Disaster Cartel" by the way
In post 565, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 560, Infinity 324 wrote:
I mean ydra just isn't posting, sometimes she just doesn't post as town.

I thought the way beeboy applied his theory to this game felt quite believable.
i mean doesn't she at the very least fluffpost and post about anime or ice cream or whatever as town, even if there's no content?

and for beeboy idk it doesn't really resonate with me. like i can see him posting that as either alignment

sorry cakez <3
~ skitter
This is screaming it's Venus over Infinity to me
In post 564, SirCakez wrote:Cartel little less yikes. more meh now.

VOTE: leafeon and glaceon
mmm yes continue to feed my confirm bias

i want cakes interactions with nacho to be real but also there's a chance I'm just being lazy so if we have sircakes as pretty solid consensus town let me know

So far i've been laser-beaming Infinity/Disaster/Venus while focusing less on cakes/notsci... good move or bad move?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3720 (isolation #12) » Mon May 17, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Spoiler: cakes
In post 570, SirCakez wrote:If Kismet is bork that is OBVIOUSLY town
In post 447, Disaster Cartel wrote:Seems hella convenient that you’re sussing me when I’m like the only one who hasn’t been happy to rubberstamp you as town, kismet!

-Mena
This post is really shitty though and it has such a dumb and illogical implication. Who would go after someone just because they refuse to TR you? This insinuates scum motivation behind the move but that would be such a dumb scum move.
In post 476, Nachomamma8 wrote:I am bullying him because being rude to Cakez seems to be the quickest way to get him to actually address things with me - whenever I reach out or play softball he tends to glaze over what I'm saying to him.
this isn't wrong <.<
In post 487, Leafeon and Glaceon wrote:
In post 373, SirCakez wrote:
In post 365, Leafeon and Glaceon wrote:
In post 360, SirCakez wrote:seems like someone who felt like they had to post "content" and threw something out
i mean basically

i signed up to hydra and my partner's barely been playing

so im kinda just coasting b/c im not motivated

~leaf
what was the purpose of the post then?
to throw something out?

the reads weren't forced as in i forced myself to make reads where i didnt have any it was more that i had to force myself to read thread and get them out

~leaf
why don't you engage the game how you want to instead of doing whatever you're doing rn?
In post 490, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: Leafeon and Glaceon
:D
In post 496, Nachomamma8 wrote:worse
VFT
:?: :?: :?: :?:
In post 571, SirCakez wrote:
In post 500, Leafeon and Glaceon wrote:i think cakez and nm are the two scummiest slots in the game rn
this is such bullshit lol
In post 504, Disaster Cartel wrote:and no, my why on you is partially that, but moreso because I think your SR on me seems fabricated or like it’s at the very least treating me with bad faith
really dislike this
why is DC so concerned with how they are being read? the initial argument here was terrible
In post 574, SirCakez wrote:Mom/Braveheart is also #badslot btw
its still probably not cakes

In general i feel like Venus' approach to disaster/leafeon on page 23 is closer to how i'd distance than cakes approach to disaster/momrangal/leafeon there you can ask me for elaboration on that if you really feel like basically i think the leafeon/ydrasse takes are more "boring" by venus. and i do expect venus to distance

Spoiler:
In post 594, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 54, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 15, Venus Fly Trap wrote:this is weird to me, like yes we might all decide that he's the best compromise wagon today or some day or whatever, but in general i feel like we can do better, esp. on day1, esp since he just abt never has any useful interactions to sort other people with.
if we just do this early on and he's town and we flip him we just let scum jettison their weakest player, and if he's scum and we flip him we just lose our strongest player
(and honestly in most universes depending on who the scumteam is that's like ... my slot or yours)
so like
I mean if something better comes up I'm all for it but as for right now we know that we're taking an L on Not_Mafia if town eventually (maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but eventually) - if he's mafia then we have one shot and one shot only to kill him and that's right this second.

If he flips town it sucks, but if we flip any town day 1 it sucks same as usual so I don't necessarily understand the point you're making here.

And if I'm the strongest town player then we're already screwed sooo...
(im just gonna use w/e i quote as catchup to dump my thoughts into it so sorry if things are answered down the line but i simply dont care!!)

im not having the gutpings that i have when i play with skitter and i dont know if thats familiarity with her finally or she's being townier than usual, i think i've only caught her before as scum by the people around her/circumstances (divide and conquer especially) rather than through what she's posting/saying herself and otherwise usually think she feels scummy for reasons i usually can't say beyond gut so im ?? that theyre not here this time but happy (???)(read: i'm smiling and nodding while hoping this isn't the game i'm gonna get especially rolled by her)

and i quoted this post because... isn't it worse to flip nm based on policy as town than other town players who we would have to wagon? and i dont understand why we couldnt just kill him another day and why it has to be today

(i sympathize with mena wanting to kill him more probably because i know he was frustrated over nm not being elimmed in a previous game so this is probably hypocritical of me to judge the reasoning here and not yours nacho but yeah) i know it's long past but i don't think throwing everything down on nm early on is a good move and hes more like, "okay poe says he might be scum so now we should maybe do this" for me. i also have no clue how to read him and the only time i have played with him i was scum and tried to get him killed as an easy elim sooooo yeah
O so it is because of a previous game with NM dunno what to think of it
In post 600, fferyllt wrote:
Leafeon and Glaceon
(3): Disaster Cartel, Nachomamma8, SirCakez
Nachomamma8
(3): Venus Fly Trap, Infinity 324, notscience
:X hindsight is 2020 and whatever but leafeon was probably scummier than three votes tied with nacho of course

I felt Infinity's turnaround read on Leafeon on whatever page was somewhat believable but I suppose also necessary..
Spoiler: this
In post 270, Infinity 324 wrote:This still isn't the town!mist I know, beeboy still hasn't posted, eeveelutions are scum
In post 513, Infinity 324 wrote:Eeveelutions could be town
In post 512, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 507, Leafeon and Glaceon wrote:well i said i don't do it as town because i just say i didn't have reads
Ok makes sense

PEdit: hmm interesting
In post 519, Infinity 324 wrote: was actually the one that made me rethink
That was pretty well-executed in my opinion if fake
In post 604, Leafeon and Glaceon wrote:Infinity feels really town to me.
Unless they are very good at faking being confused and struggling to articulate reads :V

~Glaceon
Can't decide if im letting the eeveelution hydra destroy my reads via WIFOM or if they're super helpful hahaha

i will admit they're confbiasing the things i was already thinking (cakes town infinity leantown)

of course they seemed demotivated consistently so that's an easy N1 kill and then when u do that you wanna spew anti-associatives and all that, I suppose the question is when they turn on that antispew mode

Spoiler: Skitts
In post 611, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 593, Leafeon and Glaceon wrote:growing more confident on cakez, i hate how he's basically trying to just push past our scumread instead of like, talking against it

makes me think he just wants to get the miselim on our slot then leave the game tonight
wut
~ skitter
In post 612, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 604, Leafeon and Glaceon wrote:Infinity feels really town to me.
Unless they are very good at faking being confused and struggling to articulate reads :V

~Glaceon
she's not

~
mostly what i resigned into the hydra for is that i forgot to say earlier that i kinda dislike that the only thing nacho responded to in my post i made about/to him earlier was to discuss the prevelency of policy flips, and that he kinda ignored the rest of it

~ skitter
In post 613, Venus Fly Trap wrote:ydra this might be a weird thing to say but i feel lkike your posts are more ~constructed~ than usual
or like you're trying to effect the tone you usually have but it feels somewhat off

~
also i find it kinda interesting that just abt everyone is tr'ing the same ~3-4 slots, other than like nacho.
i'm not sure what to do with this yet but i think it's of note

~ skitter
To be fair i like these posts more than the last ones i commented on

pedit: I see, I'll make sure to do that then
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3721 (isolation #13) » Mon May 17, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

as it is im thinking notsci's interactions with Nacho are less likely scum, like it's hard to talk to ur friends (and push them despite them pushing back on u) convincingly i suppose is how id explain that

I can understand the thought process behind the theory of Nacho trying to singlehandedly carry his team via associations after getting eliminated D1

But damn looking at Nacho's reads he had to die huh. He scumread Mom/Leafeon/NM/Disaster on one page (page 36), only incorrectly reading Bulge (WHO OF COURSE GETS ELIMED THE NEXT DAY OUT OF THOSE FIVE, WHAT). plus a 'maybe' on disaster of course but still

I am really interested to see why we're thinking about eliminating Infinity over Disaster here because presently that's not what im thinking at all
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3722 (isolation #14) » Mon May 17, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 892, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 528, Disaster Cartel wrote:My not thinking it makes sense that I should be townread in general =/= I don’t think nacho shouldn’t be townreading me more and find it kinda weird he isn’t given that I’ve been on a similar trajectory to him but also, importantly, have gotten there on some things before him (like voting leafy). Given that I can’t just be sheeping him bc of that, I find it weird that someone who’s coming to the game from a v similar viewpoint in many ways, he doesn’t see as town
i don't like this from disaster cartel. i find it a frustrating experience as scum when i defend lynchbait (or don't push a townie who everyone is railing against) and they don't townread me back. this looks like this - i don't buy thst mena thinks we're gonna townread each other because we have similar reads
In post 894, Nachomamma8 wrote:i also have used my amazing detective skills to gleam that ydrasse is someone who is super town when they're town

and they are not that here
(cause like, yes)

and also regarding the second, maybe Ydrasse isn't always super town as town but im on a big streak of Ydrasse!scum games where she plays identical to what i have read thus far
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3725 (isolation #15) » Mon May 17, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Spoiler:
In post 910, SirCakez wrote:
In post 835, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 826, Venus Fly Trap wrote:like yeah i see what you're saying and agree with u that cakez is more nuanced than i'd expect as scum but i have issues with the timing and progression of this
(and how i'm suddenly town and how you're now interacting with me)
Holding timing against me is silly. I wasn't around when Cakez did town shit. Part of the reasons why my progressions are as chaotic as they are is because I flip my reads pretty quickly naturally. Part of the reason is because I tend to go 24 hours between significant posting sessions but am still skimming and thinking about the game in the meantime.
I also can appreciate this because due to my busy schedule I often have to go through big chunks of posts all at once that will change my mind on things drastically

I'm just not thinking Nacho would pull out the stuff he has here as scum. I just don't think he would choose to play that way.
In post 911, SirCakez wrote:Oh yeah Salsa. Where are they? I liked their early posts.
Something is pinging me on DC's recent posts but I can't quite explain it.
Nacho's Mom and Leaf cases are really good. I don't think I am interested in elimming anyone but one of those two right now.
In post 902, Momrangal wrote:Don't I always?

And I'm sure you do have more than pushes against low ballers. That's a little flat and you aren't a flat person.

It doesn't take a whole lot to see there are a lot things floating around you
This rebuttal to Nacho is awful. Not even a defense of herself, just a straight (and weak) attack calling Nacho's push bad because...she is LHF??
In post 905, Momrangal wrote:
In post 904, Momrangal wrote:
In post 690, SirCakez wrote:why did Mom yell at me and then proceed to not generate any content?
Cuz you do things like this. It especially kills me cuz you took this exact same approach in shady. So far I've got s100% callout rate on your alignment. Isn't that interesting?
Ugh phones suck
See above
In post 913, notscience wrote:Salsa is vla
VOTE: mom

I can go here
In post 914, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: mom
Choo choo
where did it all go so wrong guys?? I know you both end up on Nacho :C

(in response to page 38) How do we have 2-3 consensus scumreads who are scum (Leafeon + Momrangal + kind of NM but not really) and none get elimed lol. No but aside from complaining that's probably an important question to answer im curious. In a regular game without mafia having large numbers they were so dead, so who did something about it
In post 934, Disaster Cartel wrote:off the top of my head i can tell you that there was one read i thought felt towny from l+g (actually from beeboy which like, with his meta surprised me that he was that... idk the word, intuitive maybe despite not being around?), and early on i felt a lot of my thoughts aligning with vft as well, alongside a lack of ~bad vibes~ i generally get which made me feel good townbinning them, but i’ll reread both

the other two though don’t have... a lot of content thought to them, nm theory talk mostly for him and tone for salsa but i can provide more when i actually read their isos since they’re small

it’ll be a few hours so whenever i am around tonight i’ll give Thoughts. i’d honestly feel really bad if you were town and like, idk, didn’t get to interact with some good faith? maybe i’m assuming too much abt everyone’s reads on you but yeah

- ydra
In post 942, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 940, Nachomamma8 wrote:who are my partners? who am I bussing? who do you townread and why?
You're scum with bulge and maybe DC, I don't know who else. I've talked about my TRs on kismet, VFT, L&G, and notsci is pretty obvtown too. My cakez read is really hard to explain but it feels like he believes in his pushes. Honestly I think me posting a lot of content would do more harm than good because there are like 5 people who need to catch up before we can really make progress here.
I guess you two happened (*>ω<) but yea someone is jumping thru hoops

pedit: Ah yeah i have read a game or two where Ydrasse displayed actually a lot of scum range but it was a while ago whereas my recent ones are like this
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3726 (isolation #16) » Mon May 17, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Would infinity reeeeallllyy defend misty/beeboy reeeeeeeeeeallllllllllllyyyyyy thoughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ()

Plus that other stuff that was confbiasing me aka leafy hard tring infinity in

Shiiit im impressed if Infinity hard defends misty and pushes Nacho as scum
In post 963, Infinity 324 wrote:Nacho I'm not sure what to tell you, I'm not even just continuing to SR you for the same reasons from early on because you continue to post things that look scummy to me. It's just not worth it to go into that because you're not going to change my mind. I'm not exactly sure what scum!you is supposed to do if me/bork/notsci/VFT are all town, you tried to push VFT and it didn't take. And for everyone else, I don't know who you're bussing and not (though I have some ideas) and I'll figure it out when you flip scum. If you're town, I'm sorry and I'll re-evaluate my view of the game and heavily weight your reads because I know you're a good player and you'll be confirmed town to me then. I just don't see that happening atm.
In post 969, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 963, Infinity 324 wrote:you tried to push VFT and it didn't take.
You're not the first person to say this but it's not correct.

If I was scum here I would be pushing townies to die. People can disagree with me and I'd still push for townies to die because playing scum is all about cracking trust and breaking down townblocks. Like in Order of the Stick when I got edged out pretty harshly by a solid townblock I kept pushing at people like Wisdom even though it wasn't popular because you need to push mislynches to win as scum. Here ESPECIALLY I would only need to kill one townie in order to safehouse myself so I can guarantee that I would get that one townie lynched.
In post 970, Infinity 324 wrote:I think L&G are town so yeah

Also was I in order of the stick?
fucking hell i just dunno if i see it
In post 3718, Infinity 324 wrote:I'm pretty sure VFT is town because skitt singlehandedly strongarmed the elim on mom yesterday. Since DC was likely the other option, there is some world where she's still scum with DC, but that seems very very unlikely to me still.
Okay i was gonna ask if Venus could be scum with Disaster then since strongarming mom wouldn't matter in that case

Why do you find this world unlikely? Or what *is* more likely, i suppose
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3727 (isolation #17) » Mon May 17, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Lol we're out of suspects so it could only be Disaster/Notsci or Disaster/me in that case

I am sort of swayed by bork hard TRing notsci and notsci interacting with Nacho not awkwardly in my opinion. Got a lot of game left to read though!
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3731 (isolation #18) » Mon May 17, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I'll vote Ydrasse for top of page 41 right here right now (no i wont)

Just hopping onto the bulge sr thing when he's bleeding which is like the first Ydrasse SR in memory besides the sort of faint one on Nacho which is same vein as this

It's also got a lot of more scary "i dont know how to explain", "im too dumb", "idk hows" with the even more frightening "no im not scum i town" to top it all off

like (/ω\) im scared

pedit: Perhaps had DC been eliminated, today would have been a slam-dunk elim Mom and things would be way better for town? Basically just randomly theorizing though cause I do tend to take those kinds of strong townreads seriously

That is fair though it does sound unnecessary
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3732 (isolation #19) » Mon May 17, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

bottom line right now is cakes is town

infinity seems like town

Notsci and venus i dont know. both seem to have positive things going for them but from what i can tell Leafeon/Momrangal/NM were all pretty easily scum so i expect at least one scumteam member to have done well for themself

and Disaster seems like scum

eeh?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3735 (isolation #20) » Mon May 17, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Spoiler: Disaster and Leafeon
In post 1061, Leafeon and Glaceon wrote:hi, i guess

i have not been in the mental state to play this game for a good three days now and my hydra partner has not been doing anything except for the bare minimum when i poke him

i kinda skimmed thread but i am not at all motivated to play

ama though

~leaf
In post 1062, Disaster Cartel wrote:why are you not scum?

- ydra
In post 1063, Disaster Cartel wrote:also

@salsa: i know you’re having health issues that are leaving you v/la but is there any reason you’ve been active on site everywhere but here over the past few days?
In post 1064, Leafeon and Glaceon wrote:
In post 1062, Disaster Cartel wrote:why are you not scum?

- ydra
my role pm is green?

idk what you want me to say

~leaf
In post 1065, Leafeon and Glaceon wrote:i think infinity is town

i think nm actively avoiding creating content and catching zero heat for it makes him very likely scum

~leaf
come onnn if you had to guess Leafeon/Infinity versus Leafeon/Disaster from these posts would you ever guess infinity

pedit: I would say i tend to hard townread whoever is at the least possible risk of being eliminated as scum while giving more wishy washy kinda nothing reads on everyone else. My only frame of reference for this is Zoey's Extraordinary mafia which was a rep-in like this, i was too afraid to put down more than 1 good townread

You could make the argument to townread strategically to manipulate people (like townread someone u wanna have on ur side) but thats not really me, i tend to play closer to the "try to look town / play as you would as town" which is bad for manipulating the game but good for survival. I would say trying to puppetmaster the game and forging reads is theoretically stronger but you also have to be stronger and i take the safer "come across as genuien then hope things fall into place" route.

So i would say i dont necessarily think you need a reason other than to townread a townie you think you would have townread naturally but that's a very passive answer
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3736 (isolation #21) » Mon May 17, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Of course! out of everyone my predecessor decides on SirCakes to vote lol. I had polar opposite reads to them last time I replaced them too though so no sweat. OH they switched to Disaster, plot twist
Spoiler: notsci and Disaster
In post 1092, Disaster Cartel wrote:this game is annoying and I can't be fucked so ydra is running our slot until I feel like playing again

-Mena
In post 1093, notscience wrote:Urge to burn, rising.
In post 1094, Disaster Cartel wrote:I'd tell you to fuck off notsci, but it's not worth the words

-Mena
In post 1097, notscience wrote:
In post 1094, Disaster Cartel wrote:I'd tell you to fuck off notsci, but it's not worth the words

-Mena
If you aren’t going to post to play don’t bother posting to be rude.
In post 1098, Disaster Cartel wrote:maybe realise there's a time and a place for shitty sniping comments like your last one
>.>
Spoiler: venus and Disaster
In post 1119, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 1110, Salsabil Faria wrote:Well, then why are you singling out Nachomamma8 only? Menalque (from Disaster Cartel) also has same Not_Mafia agenda, but don't understand why everyone is scumreading Nachomamma8 but not Menalque for this?
I also don't like when 2 heads of the same hydra have completely different pov, it's hard for me to sort them.
I was scumreading mena already? but for reasons other than/in addition to pushing NM elim. I talked about reasons I couldn’t understand nacho’s perspectives in the post you quoted; for mena it’s how similar he feels to panic room, I thought I mentioned this really early on as well.

- lilith
In post 1120, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 1114, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 1092, Disaster Cartel wrote:this game is annoying and I can't be fucked so ydra is running our slot until I feel like playing again

-Mena
what’s “annoying” about it

you feel like you did in panic room with this whole “it’s not MY fault everyone is scumreading me, read me better!!1!1!1!” and then flouncing off without giving us a way to read you better.

- lilith
Cool story lili, go ahead and vote us then

-Mena
In post 1121, Venus Fly Trap wrote:my brain is exploding, sorry if I missed anything. @ me again etc etc

pedit: you’re literally just proving me right. how are people supposed to 1) read you as town if you’re town and not doing anything to help them get to the right read, and 2) not draw parallels between this and a recent scumgame?

- lilith
In post 1127, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 1121, Venus Fly Trap wrote:my brain is exploding, sorry if I missed anything. @ me again etc etc

pedit: you’re literally just proving me right. how are people supposed to 1) read you as town if you’re town and not doing anything to help them get to the right read, and 2) not draw parallels between this and a recent scumgame?

- lilith
Oh no, such scumhunt, wow
In post 1128, Disaster Cartel wrote:We quake in boots, ur talent so strong, u do such good job catching us!!!1!!1!1!!1!1!1
>.....>

i see
In post 1157, notscience wrote:That’s basically where I’m at. I think scum is all in

(Nacho,
notmaf, mena, mom, LG
) and if one of those is town it’s bulge or salsa

Ninja-
I can bring nacho to four I was going to ask for the hammer though. In townreading the whole wagon, do you disagree with either of those other two?

Ninja-

I’m sorry :(
4/5
In post 1159, notscience wrote:VOTE: nacho
of course
In post 1174, Disaster Cartel wrote:So maybe like (salsa, cakez,
leafy
) and then probably 2/4 of (
NM
, bulge,
mom
, VFT)
3/7 i think cause if Disaster is town Infinity should be in there [[he adds infinity on the next page so about 50% accuracy then]]

Dont ask how this is supposed to help im tired. I would say that it's somewhat unbelievable notsci scumreads every single one of his scumpartners in a pool of 5 then votes the one townie in the pool.

God does that make it intentional though? Scumread every single partner, kill that townie in the pool, then die down the line to anti-spew? Can a near perfect readslist into voting the only incorrect option even happen by chance on D1? That is pretty incredible

That would beg the question of why dont they kill off notsci, but I dont really know the context for the NKs yet. Leafeon was definitely agiven

Im not going to bother to comment on it but i do see more of the unlikely disaster/venus interactions now
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3739 (isolation #22) » Mon May 17, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

it really be like that sometimes hahaha

I will grant you that Nacho was already p much the existing elim as well which was a lot better established than the other elims
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3740 (isolation #23) » Mon May 17, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Spoiler: Salsa reads
In post 1211, Salsabil Faria wrote:
I just realized I didn't share my read-list....

Good group:
Kismet
Venus Fly Trap

Re-evaluate group:
Nachomamma8
SirCakez
Infinity 324

Null group:
Not_Mafia
Momrangal
notscience
The Bulge

Bad group:
Leafeon and Glaceon
Disaster Cartel
hey i think salsa might've gotten it right actually! Assuming re-eval is above null... i think\

im probably neutral on the peta/notsci interactions on rep in :I They're so pleasant though (for two ppl hard scumreading each other)
In post 1308, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1301, fferyllt wrote:Nachomamma8 (5): Venus Fly Trap, Infinity 324, Kismet, notscience, SirCakez
yeah ok I'm extremely happy with this wagon composition
that is a hell of a wagon comp

Cakes simultaneously being sure peta's reaction to notsci is scum but still trusting venus/notsci on Nacho being scum makes me scream internally but also i dont think he woulda included the petapan comment as scum ()

Disaster is actually playing now aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3743 (isolation #24) » Mon May 17, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Spoiler:
In post 1411, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 1402, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 1398, notscience wrote:For the record maras near 95% scum with that and her not voting nacho when she had a scumread there is sketchy
yes
the thing with scum-nacho is that i think he's going to get harder to flip as time goes on; if we flip scum the people who'd be pushing him are gonna die
although thinking abt this more i'm not sure that this is inherently a problem. we only need 3/5, we don't need all. if we know who the rest of them are, it's not the worst thing in the world if we can't get nacho but we get the others

VOTE: mom
In post 1413, Disaster Cartel wrote:VOTE: mom
In post 1414, notscience wrote:The more vocal people die the more nacho can strongarm.

Nacho or bust.
In post 1415, Disaster Cartel wrote:Nacho doesn’t seem to have been very capable of strong arming anything thus far and I don’t see why if u think he’s scum one person dying will make a huge difference to that D2

+seems like a price worth paying for being 1/3 of the way to winning
In post 1416, notscience wrote:Because it’s never going to be someone who thinks he’s town

It’ll always be someone who’s calling him scum.
In post 1417, notscience wrote:Like Mara and notmaf are definitely scum yes

But I want to take out the strong scum first.
Disaster was defending Nacho and suggesting killing the scum lords first sighhh. I mean granted already knew he was going to prefer the other elims over Nacho i suppose but damn why didnt this happen

pedit: Oh yea i read it that way actually
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3746 (isolation #25) » Mon May 17, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3744, notscience wrote:I’m not sure pleasant is how I’d describe mine and petas interactions on replace in
Pleasant relative to Disaster's interactions with you and venus, at least.

Still kinda finding it hard to come around to it being notsci though

Hard game. I'd still vote Disaster first

also @Infinity may i ask what the intent behind the question was now?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3749 (isolation #26) » Mon May 17, 2021 5:55 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

ofc

pedit: I see
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3750 (isolation #27) » Mon May 17, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1650, notscience wrote:Presently we are killing Nacho.
In post 1651, Disaster Cartel wrote:euuuuugh

my heart doesnt WANT THAT

- ydra
Literally why (responding to Ydrasse)
In post 1652, Venus Fly Trap wrote:Are we basically just waiting for nacho's final thoughts at this point?

Pedit i mean .... why not

~ skitter
In post 1654, Kismet wrote:
In post 1651, Disaster Cartel wrote:euuuuugh

my heart doesnt WANT THAT

- ydra
what DO you want?

you have an opportunity to seriously engage, get some thoughts in, game is at a crawl.

now is the time.
Exactly
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3751 (isolation #28) » Mon May 17, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Bulge puts it to X-2 enabling peta to quickhammer which leads into momentum on Bulge D2 SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
In post 1757, notscience wrote:Nacho flipping green makes me want to cull the townblock.

But not Bork.
YOU HAVE EVERY OTHER SCUM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
In post 1759, notscience wrote:I knew peta was scum and should have just said kill him first.

I’m sorry.
I'd be tilted out of playing the game if i were u prolly. Which is kinda what happened i see with delegating vote to mena and whoever

NM got 4-5 votes at start of this day and lived?
In post 1802, Disaster Cartel wrote:I guess if Iverson towns up the salsa!slot a lot it might be like a toss up in (Iverson, mom, infinity) I guess but that's kind of irrelevant if all of (N_M, cakez, bulge) are scum
Maybe somewhat relevant to note Mena is 1/5 on scum outside of NM, so had NM gotten pushed thru there was a lot of wiggle room

Gotta take a break fer now but will get back to it if not tonight sometime tomorrow
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3752 (isolation #29) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:03 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

kinda like Venus' thoughts on cakes/nm/mena at bottom of page 77, not exactly in a perfect agree kinda way but seemed good idk

Spoiler:
In post 2052, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2041, Venus Fly Trap wrote:heya infinity
Hi idk what to do this game. Too many people are towny and the people that could be scum aren't posting
In post 2054, Kismet wrote:i still kinda worry that if nm is town we're just like, fucking boned
In post 2056, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 2054, Kismet wrote:i still kinda worry that if nm is town we're just like, fucking boned
yes >.>
In post 2058, Venus Fly Trap wrote:i really, really, really want to force the bulge to do things today before we end the day tho

VOTE: bulge

honestly. if nm is town i'm not sure that flipping him is gonna provide the reset that you think it might
In post 2061, Disaster Cartel wrote:If N_M is town then things are kind of fucky but realistically I think it’s unlikely

Like he’s scummy for him comparatively and there’s also enough +town slots that he’s also just v likely scum via PoE
In post 2062, Infinity 324 wrote:Like, I'm pretty confident my reads would be better if I just sheeped bork or something, given my history of post d1 reads

But I can't do that cause people need me to be towny

But I'm also not good at asking sorting questions
In post 2068, notscience wrote:VOTE: bulge

I’m cool with this
In post 2069, Infinity 324 wrote:Mena I don't feel nearly as confident about this game as you do

Do you think scum are all like bussing? Or why is there so much consensus here?
In post 2070, Infinity 324 wrote:VOTE: bulge
In post 2073, Disaster Cartel wrote:what is this sudden burst against nm lmao

- ydra

(page 83) i still think it's Disaster it feels like a calculated bus whereas everyone else comes off like kinda lowkey terrified of the NM wagon, mena doesnt seem terribly concerned. I mean ya it's NM but i dont think there's substantial reason to know he's scum exactly... there was the point that maybe he plays a little more as scum but i doubt it. And Ydrasse is just +scum

I dont want to.. hate the bulge vote as an idea for information, i could see doing it myself... I do worry that it's something scum opts for because well duh town counterwagon to scum -- but also dont you just bus NM here and call the bulge voters scum on the next day (or even better after bulge dies on a later day)? Which is what disaster is doing naturally

Spoiler: Infinity on NM/Bulge wagons
In post 2236, Infinity 324 wrote:UNVOTE: idk
In post 2246, Infinity 324 wrote:I'm confused why bulge is approaching the game this way as scum, and saying a bunch of reasons you're town that don't make sense is probably a town tell

If something doesn't make sense and you don't believe it usually you don't say it
In post 2348, Infinity 324 wrote:I wanna vote NM but I hate the people on that wagon and I'm still bothered by the pushback the bulge wagon got. I don't know why that's like, the only time ydra and mena seemed synced up this game. And prism probably isn't out of his scumrange which isn't really making me feel better
You're bothered by the pushback the bulge wagon got? What pushback? Isn't all the pushback currently to NM in the form of the bulge wagon?

Spoiler: Infinity back on bulge
In post 2354, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2097, Infinity 324 wrote:one is scummy by posting and PoE and one is only scummy by PoE? I don't get what's so difficult to understand here
Ydrasse I'd like to know your thoughts on this (referring to me voting bulge over NM)
In post 2355, notscience wrote:I am defending him despite no real townread on him.

That typically means he's scum. I don't think I'd feel guilty about it otherwise.
In post 2356, Infinity 324 wrote:Who bulge?
In post 2357, notscience wrote:Yeah, I was answering Bork's question.
In post 2358, Infinity 324 wrote:Whatever I wanna vote with my TRs

VOTE: bulge

You really seem like you're jumping through hoops here to vote Bulge but ughhhh is that what scum would do?
In post 2362, Kismet wrote:if there's one thing i think i am sheepable on this game it is that noddy is town, yes.
I wanna believee
In post 2405, Infinity 324 wrote:I'm ok waiting for people to catch up and then voting NM
please tell me you did this

I have no idea what bulge/infinity are talking about with regards to this contradiction thing

I see bork basically had an entire crisis around the two wagons so thats prolly why the nm momentum slipped
In post 2611, Disaster Cartel wrote:hi, guess who read some stuff

i want to vote bulge but i think mena would kill me if i moved our vote

- ydra
you want to do
w h a t

In post 2619, Disaster Cartel wrote:also i'd feel really fucking bad if nm got away when we've been on him all game but like, idk. i'm torn between whether or not scum actually bus nm or try to leave him alive long enough to try and get a quickhammer in

i struggled for a bit trying to reconcile if these wagons can exist as svs and i came to the conclusion that there's no reason that they can't + bulge attacking infinity feels like the only option for scum!bulge when they've committed to having Obvious Townies and few options for those voting them. also the fact that it's like... why not vote nm there so you can get through to another day, imo? like this is projecting but i don't get why bulge choose to vote infinity which is for all intents and purposes atp a vanity wagon

- ydra
In post 2624, Disaster Cartel wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 2413, The Bulge wrote:i'm reading the whole game and trying not to have tunnel vision here

but like
In post 2415, The Bulge wrote:the whole game starting from d2, that is. just meant I'm not isoing infinity atm if that's what it looks like lol
In post 2435, The Bulge wrote:
I am hung up on the contradiction, as should any townie in the game of mafia.
you haven't justified it or cleared up any inconsistencies, and any attempt you've made to do that so far has come across to me as a backpedal, or stretching of any potentially ambiguous wording in your posts you can find.
In post 2451, The Bulge wrote:
I don't like how this hasn't at any point felt like you are actually trying to help me understand what you meant, infinity.
it all feels entirely like coverup. also not a fan of shit like this
In post 2434, Infinity 324 wrote:It's pretty clear that there's many points of possible benefit of the doubt you could be giving me and are not
or calling my takes "absurd", trying to discredit me.
it feels reactive and defensive. the quoted line here has big caught-for-the-wrong-reasons frustration vibes.

I don't think you want your points and thought process to be fully laid out on display and explored and have all its holes exposed. the stretching and backpedalling and retroactive justification is spinning it all into a more convoluted web. if you were town being incorrectly pushed for a take you feel has been misinterpreted, I would expect some kind of summary, or alternate explanation, or a dumbed down version at least. instead I get stuff like you quoting the same post I have a problem with twice in a row as if that should be convincing me of anything new. you're looking for evidence that you didn't let your perspective slip instead of just explaining what you meant.
In post 2459, The Bulge wrote:or no one! i dont have an opinion of my own on the townbloc itself as a whole, i havent read enough. but im pretty sure infinity is scum.
In post 2465, The Bulge wrote:i don't think it matters who
i
think the scum in the bloc is. infinity presented very strongly that she believed the bloc to be all town. she then presented even stronger that she believed peta was protecting a buddy within the bloc. when pressed about this inconsistency, she flailed.
In post 2490, The Bulge wrote:
In post 2475, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2454, The Bulge wrote:
In post 1768, Infinity 324 wrote:Peta didn't want to point to examples because the townies were all transparently town and he didn't want to sow paranoia on a buddy.
my interpretation of this line is "peta didn't want to shake things up too much because the actual townies in the bloc were all transparently so, and he didn't want to risk blowing his partner's deep cover"

it doesn't make sense to say this at all if infinity doesn't think there is a partner in that bloc, regardless of any alternate theories she has given since then for why peta might have done that.
If me, bork, VFT, and notsci are all transparently town, it makes sense why peta didn't want to point to a specific scum in that group because...we're all transparently town.
so vaguely shading the entire group of Extremely Obvious Townies without further developing that thought is the more town-looking move? please

here's the things that i didn't like from bulge regarding infinity -- it feels like.. the inverse of what actually happened LMAO, like the point that was being made was a gotcha that was supposed to screw over infinity. and then that didn't happen. the things about being intentionally obtuse/discredting are the things bulge did (she's flailing, etc) whether or not he meant to do that.

- ydra
disaster over infinity is back in business
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3753 (isolation #30) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:28 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2627, Iverson wrote:VOTE: The Bulge

lmao peace nerds
In post 2632, Iverson wrote:Nothing to say, Ydrasse?
In post 2636, Iverson wrote:Maybe next time notsci!
In post 2637, Iverson wrote:Anyway I'm town and Ydrasse is scum so that's cool
In post 2639, Iverson wrote:Didn't even consider that I was scumclaiming or understand I was trolling for reactions, straight up she saw that vote and didn't think about it
i'm a huge fan of Prism's now, that was sick

Dont actually know if that was an explicitly scum-indictative reaction by Ydrasse although it wasn't terribly natural looking
In post 2684, Infinity 324 wrote:Mena's push to vote NM over bulge looks really good, but ydrasse's bulge vote does not, and I feel like she's had ample opportunity to obvtown
Really curious how Disaster doesnt get killed on this day. Already got it spoiled that Venus pushes for Mom but ya x3

I am also curious i guess what the thought process behind voting bulge was YES I KNOW I QUOTED THE POST WHERE YDRASSE EXPLAINS IT IN MY LAST POST but i didn't really get it
In post 2686, Iverson wrote:"I've got to go, Bork. It's all right. I'm not afraid. Some time, Bork, when the team is up against it, when things are wrong and the breaks are beating the boys, ask them to go in there with all they've got and win just one for the Nacho. I don't know where I'll be then, Bork. But I'll know about it, and I'll be happy."

The fact that Nacho, widely revered patron saint of townplay, came into this game with one mission, eliminating the trolling Not_Mafia who was scum anyway, only to promptly get dunked on and watch town go down 0-2 while the Miltank Man just smiles and laughs, absolutely kills me
That's golden

i really dont know who i want to throw out besides Disaster (page 111)

Feel like if you think about it, that's a pointless or neutral move for scum!Prism to make at best, dont really see why you'd give them flak for that after the fact (in response to Infinity being sus of Iverson). Oh she didnt realize it was free. Okay then

You know I can only imagine how painful this game must be for the townies still alive at this point, like peta and NM getting away is just owie
In post 2803, skitter30 wrote:this has not been one of my better games reads-wise >.>

~
so this is where i'm at rn. in my mind the game is kinda divided into tiers:
{bork/mena-ydrasse}
{infinity/notsci}
{sircakez/mom/prism}

the only two people i'm still quasi-confident on are bork and mena. bork i still think is out of his scumrange and i just don't think mena interacts with nm that way, despite ydrasse's hammer. it's possible i'm getting snowed by the people in this group but i don't think i'm willing to vote there today. if i'm wrong on one of them rn i don't think this is something i can positively identify today with the information i have, and these aren't the people i want to spend today's vote on.

i would say *if* there's scum in that group there's max one. i can't like make the game make sense in my mind if both of them are, it just doesn't compute for me.

then the infinity/notsci tier. my heart kinda wants them both to be town but i have a really bad sinking feeling that this just isn't the universe we live in at this point. i townread them both early game but at this point those reasons no longer suffice. in particular i'm kinda getting suspicious of infinity and i feel like she's dropped off a lot in a way that's rather reminiscent of her scum MO. these are the reads i definitely want to re-evaluate but probably wouldn't vote today

and then the last tier i think is the best bet for hitting scum, and i think there's at least one, probably two, in there
i actually like sircakez out of all of them the best: i like his entrance today, he's p persistantly pushed for nm yesterday, and he also has anti-partner associatives with l/g
i still think mom is scummy, and am just not convinced by any of the reasons presented for townreading her
and i utterly hate everything prism has done since/including the hammer

i would want to vote in the last two today

~ skitter
*raise eyebrow*

Prism mom and cakes bottom three? Disaster at the top? Bork is agiven but...

Why exactly can't scum!Mena interact with NM like that exactly? (see: my interpretation of it at top of . I don't get that townread at all

I can certainly empathize with my heart wanting infinity/notsci to be town rn hah

I don't get the prism hate. Oh, I see it's related to the cakez push.......... which i havent been reading. Fine. I also see the elaboration in , okay i see i see
In post 2805, Iverson wrote:At this point I'd like to just concede if skitter is town.
Yeah, maybe.. with my current interpretation that was a 2/3 shot of losing in skitts' bottom three

Now I'm curious why/how/what happened so that skitts' didnt vote Iverson out
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3754 (isolation #31) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:51 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2908, Disaster Cartel wrote:This game is giving me strong vibes of scum not being able to TR our slot without losing bc I have no idea how we’re being considered in the PoE otherwise

Like my accuracy has been on point recently, this game I’ve basically had the best reads bar peta but there’s been like a concerted effort to keep me marginalised and I can basicslly only mark it down to scumteam pushing and then groupthink
In post 2909, Disaster Cartel wrote:G2H it’s (cakez, iverson, infinity) and there’s some weird bussing going on bc otherwise they figured the goose was cooked
these two are not town they can't be

That's the only thing I feel like i know in addition to Cakes being town. I think.

Someone anyone show me the light on who Disaster's paired with and we can close this out
In post 2975, fferyllt wrote:Iverson (2): SirCakez, Kismet
Disaster Cartel (1): Infinity 324

Not Voting (5): notscience, Venus Fly Trap, Momrangal, Iverson, Disaster Cartel
Uhm doesn't Venus!scum just win the game here by pushing Iverson?

Actually

If Cakes is town scum can just quickhammer entirely can they not..? Why don't they? Ah, it only lasted for four hours (and ofc only a few checked in thread during that time, especially not momrangal). So I suppose it's nothing
In post 3022, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 3019, Kismet wrote:DC has been mostly pinpoint on L&G (scum), NM (scum), and Mara (who you also think is scum) and Mena has been pretty ok to me since early D1.

You were on Iverson but swapped off him for 2779 and I don't get what you saw there (and you even made 2782 later)
DC gets very little credit for voting NM since the slot voted bulge in the end.

I didn't start TRing iverson when I unvoted him, I was only voting him to pressure him into explaining the hammer. Honestly, I don't understand his play here, but I think that's more town-indicative than anything, I just can't see an agenda to his play. Idk obviously one of my townreads is wrong, and I wouldn't even really be townreading the slot if not for salsa being towny as well.
Agree, Disaster voting NM means nothing to me
In post 3041, Kismet wrote:there's one other option here that i hate to even consider and it's that my noddy read is wrong, because the switch off nm early D2 needs to be explained somehow

this is the shit that happens when you're down 2-0 i hope everyone's happy
In post 3043, Kismet wrote:would be fucking ballsy for noddy to have made that arrangement w/ mena to go after NM w/ that first wagon as it was and then to go after cakez. Like it has scum motivation to do if cakez is town (maybe even if he's scum) but man I feel scum noddy just fucking hardbusses there and licks his wounds.
double eyebrow raise
wavering on the notsci read? Bork has truly been broken
In post 3057, notscience wrote:You

VOTE: DC

I’m going to vote at the person half the game is scumreading and nobody is voting because that seems to be how scum has snuck out the last two days
good
In post 3061, SirCakez wrote:

I’m going to vote at the person half the game is scumreading and nobody is voting because that seems to be how scum has snuck out the last two days
This is a great point I think I'll bite

VOTE: disaster cartel
yes

(lots of votes and unvoted, skitts is opposed)
In post 3102, Infinity 324 wrote:I'm just gonna assume cakez or DC are scum, me and cakez voted DC for about 12 hours right?
works for me

I see Iverson sort of townspewed so the alternate elim switched off him
In post 3207, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 2276, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1817, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1294, skitter30 wrote:Honestly i think he's just busy irl, see the recent panic room when je was scum but couldnt play due to busy-ness - when he *was* around, he actually efforted and tried to make himself look townie and solving

Here he just doesnt care. I think for him, in that context, this is townie
[Redacted] supports that as well

~

And: :) ~on the road to hell~
In post 1302, skitter30 wrote:I think if he's busy he isnt going to be putting much effort in, but as scum he will *try to look like he is*, and that he'll be political to try to get the players he thinks he needs to tr him to tr him (i.e. often me)

He isnt doing that here, so i think its townie

But fair enuf if you dont want to metadive, fark, or if you want more from him before you tr him, pooky

But i see him starting to collect votes and i just wanted to say that i'm not a fan particularly

I do think lucy is an alt and i also think i know who she is
In post 2283, skitter30 wrote:mena doesn't really have any content so what am i supposed to interact with really?
easiest way to go about it is just say that he feels weird and see how he responds and go from there

scum-him also is gonna try to buddy me hard, especially if he isn't really planning on playing this, but *he didn't* in that interaction, and he's being very, very, very open and blase about the fact that he's not playing - scum him would be more defensive about it, and would be trying to look more like he's trying
he's not tho, so even tho he didn't really give any more content or anything in that short interaction, i thought it was townie for him, because he didn't hit any of the points that i'd expect from scum-him there

basically this normal as the towngame, and the recently completed panic room that notsci modded as the scumgame.
in panic room he repped in late and basically tried pocketing me and tried to get me to like his slot and basically made his whole game about appeasing me (take a look at his iso if you don't believe me, viewtopic.php?f=51&t=85778&user_select[]=32813, it's basically entirely talking to me and about me and in some places even though the logical conclusions of what he was spouting would make me scum, he wouldn't even call me scum).
i called him out on it and flipped him (and infinity was there too!)

and in the towngame, he was not tryharding, he was popping in and yolo-ing whenever he felt convenient, even if it made him look bad. it was a tough pl and people kept trying to flip him because he was one of the easier misflips, and i kept being stubborn about explaining that that isn't how he's playing scum these days and managed to stave off the misflip. he would be trying to be more ~political~ (i.e. have reads that would actually make people townread him, and not just say whatever he's thinking), and would also be sucking up to me more (sorry mena for being so blunt).
and i was right in that analysis, and he was town there (and infinity you were in that one too iirc!)

and here he's a lot more like the latter than the former. he isn't having reads that would particularly get on anybody's good side (like, literally does not need to pick a massive fight about nm repeatedly on day1, setting himself up as contrary to general thread opinion). he isn't being super try-hard-y for him. he isn't trying to get me to townread him in particular. he isn't trying to pocket me - the way he's playing this game isn't orienting around me, which si what i would expect to happen if he were scum. in panic room, he basically kept trying to appeal to me, as my vote is ultimately what was going to decide how that day played out. i have a certain amount of sway here too, and he isn't trying to tap into that. he isn't particularly going out of his way to interact with me. i don't think this is what current-era-mena's scumgame looks like. it looks a lot more like the normal imo.
hey I read that scum game.

If i recall correctly, by the time Mena had repped-in, wasn't the game already lost for scum barring some kind of insanity happening? That seemed like a desperation type game for Mena to be able to get anywhere. correct me if wrong though

And from what i've gathered the take on NM is super believable when you factor in that NM was certainly dying and flipping scum before Disaster dies. i dont think scum!Disaster really has to worry about receiving flak in a way that is meaningful there, personally..
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3755 (isolation #32) » Mon May 17, 2021 10:07 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Spoiler: idk if i really said anything important here
Notsci vanishing on D3 is sort of terrifying but i suppose u warned me about that in advance. I don't really draw a conclusion from it
In post 3249, SirCakez wrote:also - DC has been sitting at two votes for a while now

so either
1) DC is scum
2) Iverson is scum
3) the scum team is just not trying for quickhammer

methinks it's 1
for me that is replaced with "2) Cakes is scum" -- im inclined to agree w/ cakes here.

Maybe i spend some time solidifying cakes read? All players seem to have checked in during this time..... right? Even mom. So if Cakes is town this really should hold up, scum could have won if DC were scum and the game should already be over anyway
In post 3251, Infinity 324 wrote:I think there's a decent chance DC is scum with VFT, since skitt doesn't have a huge chance of being wrong about DC. Mom is almost certainly town in that scenario. Of course DC could just be town but I'm still not convinced.
What changed abt this? Oh well I guess Mom yeah. Gonna put on the thinking cap for potential scum!Venus motivations for why they'd bother saving DC another time
In post 3275, Kismet wrote:
In post 3271, Venus Fly Trap wrote:the mafia role PM implies no daytalk, which would make it pretty difficult to quickhammer anyone.
ok, not a terrible point. Just kinda assumed daytalk was standard these days - I haven't been in a game w/o it since I started playing again.
Oh, that's disappointing
In post 3276, Kismet wrote:even so, you get excited to win here as scum and maybe motivate yourself to be around more, yeah?
Let's go with that im fucking tired
In post 3277, SirCakez wrote:
In post 3259, Disaster Cartel wrote:hi me too

do you want anything from me? i have literally no motivation for this game atp but i'll try and claw us away from a loss if i can

- ydra
this post just reads sooooo scummily tonally
"im not motivated but I'll try to save us from a loss" like what??
bahahaha
In post 3321, Iverson wrote:Literally VFT goes "I feel really good about Iverson Kismet" and the game is over so idk what VFT would be doing as scum besides trying their hardest to gamethrow
True

Although Kismet did express the townread on Iverson first, I think. So there's that but yes that is kinda what i was thinking
In post 3326, Infinity 324 wrote:Ok, you've kinda forced my hand, I actually think bork is the last scum *gasp*

You don't have to believe me but I wanna say I called it
well thats certainly an interesting take

Kk i have skimmed all the way to day four which ill leave for when im more awake

This game is such a puzzle, it's a fun one though.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3775 (isolation #33) » Tue May 18, 2021 4:17 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Best of luck Disaster
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3779 (isolation #34) » Tue May 18, 2021 5:09 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Probably Cakes and at least one of notsci/venus disagreeing with me, like it's possible but it just seems a lot less likely to me. I would be surprised but not extremely so

Or perhaps reading Disaster doing something D4 which resets me back to nowhere :I Which I am under the impression Disaster does something that makes ppl want to consider you over them, havent seen it yet, but yeah i am a tad worried abt that

pedit to infinity
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3780 (isolation #35) » Tue May 18, 2021 5:10 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

If Disaster/Venus is a possibility that's the one i want to bet all of my chips on

Even though Venus would be killing it

Cause notsci and infinity are too
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3781 (isolation #36) » Tue May 18, 2021 5:11 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3756, Disaster Cartel wrote:hi MT, nice to have you, sorry you rolled scum although I guess you're p happy about that
Why would i ever be happy about rolling scum genuine question
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3782 (isolation #37) » Tue May 18, 2021 5:17 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I'd be surprised if town Mena sees my catchup and immediately thinks i forced an infinity scumlean (Was more of a team guess shot in the dark than anything based off the NM takes but whatever) in order to distance, than maneuvered to a switch. Like i hadn't read the rest of the game yet, so basically I'd be forming reads on the game strategically throughout the catchup which is incredibly taxing and not really what i do as scum at all unless it's for antispew

Maybe confirm biased i guess. It's still not a particularly good read, id recommend checking out Zoeys extraordinary mafia (can link it another time), i dont give out takes like candy as scum because i cant fake it well enough -- I stay much much closer to neutral on everybody. Although i wanna note I'm not even sure you can consider me guessing venus/infinity on page 6 of my catchup a distance though
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3783 (isolation #38) » Tue May 18, 2021 5:21 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I see Mena seems heavily inclined to believe the catchup was orchestrated in order to arrive at this perfect read state. It wasnt. i just said what I thought as I went I suppose that's for everyone else to figure out though

going back to my previous point i seriously doubt i would have read thru my predecessors ISO or did a gamestate read to tell what reads I needed. I have never played scum that way. I always try to keep it natural and to do that I just make sure all of my takes are weak (aside maybe from a townread or two) so I can have a large poe and adjust as I get to it. I dont try to mastermind a catchup, itd all seem faked
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3785 (isolation #39) » Tue May 18, 2021 5:22 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

It seems like im trying to not be scum with you?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3788 (isolation #40) » Tue May 18, 2021 5:24 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Uh anyway with regards to Ydrasse i found most of what i read from her scummy yesterday and you can say that her strange hammer/x-1 behaviour doeant serve a scum purpose but it doesnt really change that i get the impression she's not town
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3789 (isolation #41) » Tue May 18, 2021 5:27 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3787, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 3785, Morning Tweet wrote:It seems like im trying to not be scum with you?
Yeah why are you suddenly less confident in me being town (at least in the way you expressed it) after mena says you and I can be scum together?
If random scum % is like 33%, I'm at 75% Disaster scum

but if im wrong on them then you're scum, and it's not like I exactly exude confidence typically

My read on you didnt change in response to their comments tho sorry for giving that impression. My read wavers under everyone disagreeing with me but not disaster disagreeing
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3790 (isolation #42) » Tue May 18, 2021 5:28 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Also why do i care about not being scum with you exactly would that not be a win for me?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3791 (isolation #43) » Tue May 18, 2021 5:28 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

wouldn't that*
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3793 (isolation #44) » Tue May 18, 2021 5:30 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Yikes
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3795 (isolation #45) » Tue May 18, 2021 5:31 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

But yeah you do remind me that Venus could have pushed Iverson for the win on the previous day

The only rebuttal I have is that Kismet called Prism town after that one townspew series so maybe they didnt feel as confident in it but yea
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3796 (isolation #46) » Tue May 18, 2021 5:33 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3794, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 3790, Morning Tweet wrote:Also why do i care about not being scum with you exactly would that not be a win for me?
If you think there's a chance of you being limmed today.
If I think I'm getting elimed today wouldn't I want to seem paired with you? I dont understand your point, who am I paired with in this scenario
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3797 (isolation #47) » Tue May 18, 2021 5:34 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Also what scum game am i playing similar to exactly if I may ask
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3799 (isolation #48) » Tue May 18, 2021 5:48 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I only foresee voting you if everybody disagrees with me or if there us some secret sauce that happens to disaster on D4, again the reason I say that is that I notice cakes switched leaning disaster yesterday over to you (In fact, everyone seemed to lean disaster yesterday)

You overestimate the amount of conviction I would have. And this is me with extra conviction too, it's very likely I dont decide between the two of you so it can stay open-ended who I vote

Additionally, staying open ended avoids this inevitable conversation if I were to switch to thinking it's you.

Fluidity and flopping around is towny, rigidity and not choosing a side is scummy

if you're reading me as gearing to swap to you idk what to tell u
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3801 (isolation #49) » Tue May 18, 2021 5:50 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Oh right and royalty

Royalty I played to antispew pretty much the entire time. But you're saying I'm trying to *not* seem paired with you. Is the only similarity having low conviction? I was pretty sure Ahsoka was scum in one night stand, unsure what other scumread or reads I was confident on in that game
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3803 (isolation #50) » Tue May 18, 2021 6:01 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Team mafia probably ur best bet cause my town game is wildly inconsistent whereas scum games all feel like more of the same

Of course, i dont think I'm playing like team mafia which is awful convenient but it's the truth soooooo

Royalty is also a valid source (up until I lurked out because I wanted to avoid info) but I really did fuck with my play in that game intentionally at least reads wise. In terms of posting style that did feel like scum me cause I was incredibly stressed having so many partners to not let down in that game

Feel like conviction is really gonna depend on each read and to be honest I cant decide whether to describe my conviction as high (Why would i scumread Disaster as scum?) or low because I'd give in to cakes and others reads over my own

Like I'd say it's a constant of my play that I dont trust myself over other ppl so that's a neutral point. Expressing reads upon a rep in like this is something id be very surprised at for scum me because it opens myself up to so many different types of conflict when I could just be wishy washy between the two of you and sheep whoever I like
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3805 (isolation #51) » Tue May 18, 2021 6:17 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I would have to check but that's easily one of my biggest weaknesses is that i dont trust myself and it pops up basically every time people disagree with me. If you think I'm making that up I'm not

Pooky vs FL was the obvious spiffeh/whoever the other person was combo so maybe that's why, we were in agreement. One night I think we argued between scumreads and I vouched for maybe Uncrowned but we generally agreed on a pool in that game

In this game however its a matter of winning or losing and it seems like most people are leaning you so i predict its going to be a lot more pressure

But we havent even gotten there yet it's still kind of a hypothetical. i presently am fairly set on disaster
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3807 (isolation #52) » Tue May 18, 2021 6:45 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Ss3 never got to a point where trusting others reads over my own would apply i dont think

You should know that even if I were 100% on disaster scum I'd still bend elsewhere if nobody (including dead town) agreed with me

Regarding integrating others reads into my own id say that's an entirely different subject, i dont consider conceding to others reads to be a type of integration
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3808 (isolation #53) » Tue May 18, 2021 7:59 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3807, Morning Tweet wrote:You should know that even if I were 100% on disaster scum I'd still bend elsewhere if nobody (including dead town) agreed with me
meant that as "I should tell you..", worded it kind of weird
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3809 (isolation #54) » Tue May 18, 2021 8:06 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I looked over that bit in royalty, it's probably worth noting this assessment:
In post 1045, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1043, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 1041, Infinity 324 wrote:VOTE: MT not really a fan of you dancing around this wagon.
You think that im dancing around the wagon because..?
Because you are? Your posts read like scum who previously had a townread on TGP and is trying to justify a vote there.

I feel like the hammer talk could’ve been a reason why TGP accepted their death so early. Why did you think that was scum-indicative?
wasn't true. I was dancing around it because i wanted to be wishy washy and non-committal, but i completely missed that it could be interpreted as gearing to vote TGP (i had no intention of doing so).

So you're kind of right that i was dancing around TGP in the sense i didnt want to commit to defending them but i had no intention of swapping to a vote either -- i dont take stances

I do see a similar vein where
In post 1046, Morning Tweet wrote:i do not think TGP accepting their death is scum-indictative, i thought it was really fast. I only mentioned it because of Pookys theory.

I am sorry for being wishy washy around the read but i do not have a lot of confidence in it, not enough to defend them
i don't have a lot of confidence there. But my views on TGP d1 of that game where kind of a nothing-read. I had no impact on it whatsoever because i independently as Morning thought TGP was towny but i hid that because TGP was a necessary elim so overall I said pretty much nothing meaningful about TGP

Whereas in this game I am pretty much spelling it out that I think Disaster is scum and the only thing that'll make me reconsider is if everyone else is adamant it's you instead, because i have a massive tendency to submit to others' reads

I don't feel like these two scenarios are very similar
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3811 (isolation #55) » Tue May 18, 2021 8:12 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

If you're thinking of switching off Disaster to me, don't do it yet or i might lose interest >.>

At least your response to me comes off as better than Mena's, probably
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3813 (isolation #56) » Tue May 18, 2021 8:18 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Why is my slot not able to be paired with DC again

Oh well maybe because of my behaviour right now I guess

And i am sorry for being a little salty
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3815 (isolation #57) » Tue May 18, 2021 8:25 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

i think it's disheartening for you to push me because i think that loses the game (would be same with Cakes of course) and of course that'd be in part my fault

Whereas i presently dont care if Disaster does at all
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3816 (isolation #58) » Tue May 18, 2021 8:26 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

lets uh get thru D3 so i can see why everyone switched from Disaster to Infinity now, shall we
In post 3403, SirCakez wrote:Inf or notsci for me today
That desperate push to not elim Mom and instead elim DC yesterday from Inf was TERRIBLE
ok lemme see

I dont know if I see it exactly, feel like you'd sooner elim Mom rather than claim Bork is scum dont you think? And outright defending Mom over DC. I feel like bussing Mom is a pretty relatively easy move in comparison for scum to make
In post 3401, Venus Fly Trap wrote:Boy am i happy i was so stubborn yesterday
(And that i was right!)

I strongly believe infinity is scum, and am planning on voting her today. I will consider voting notsci as well

~ skitter
To be fair scum is still going to win following skitts' plan here pretty sure these two definitely arent the team so I guess defending DC and voting out Mom works out for that team.

I'll do my due diligence in determining if Venus could have won by hard pushing Iverson or Cakez yesterday sometime later though. From my perspective I don't see why DC/Venus isn't the team if the Iverson/Cakez pushes were too risky -- I'd throw out Mom in that scenario as well as you can see it's still a W

The "infinity is confirm scum" thing took off really quickly start of D4 and i feel like im missing something but it comes off like all of venus/notsci/DC/cakez are convinced (?) sheesh

Totally missing what happened start of D4 to cause that, I guess it's because Infinity wanted DC over Mom really bad but I'm failing to see why that matters.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3817 (isolation #59) » Tue May 18, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3447, SirCakez wrote:
In post 3427, Disaster Cartel wrote:I think infinity is close to just being confscum at this point and I think the bigger concern is that idk where the remaining scum is in (cakez, Iverson)
why can't inf and notsci both be scum

if I was scum I wouldn't have moved to Mom I would have stayed on Iverson or DC (assuming they are town)
quite possible i have a fundamental misunderstanding of the DC wagon sigh

Well no if DC is scum i dont think that holds up at all actually I really do see a Mom bus over that

But the Iverson wagon maybe
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3819 (isolation #60) » Tue May 18, 2021 8:37 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3818, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 3816, Morning Tweet wrote:I don't see why DC/Venus isn't the team if the Iverson/Cakez pushes were too risky -- I'd throw out Mom in that scenario as well as you can see it's still a W
But I feel like DC is still a lim candidate in that case, and if DC gets limmed today it's a disaster for a skitt/DC team. Not only does skitt have to try to explain how she was wrong, she also has to explain why she wasn't NKed. She also didn't know that I was going to make a fool of myself until after she started pushing mom, and in fact I was gaining motivation back at the time so I could've been pretty difficult to elim.

I've convinced myself that team doesn't make sense
That is a good point they couldn't have known you'd do that. I don't think the elim target today had to be you specifically though, it could be literally anyone venus has been reading lower than DC (which is all of Cakes/iverson/notsci/you)! Mena is at the top of skitts reads. Cakes was townread just as much as you the other day, i feel like you just got the unlucky draw but i dont see why it has to be you

I'm confused what you mean by the skitts explaining how she was wrong and nightkill stuff
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3821 (isolation #61) » Tue May 18, 2021 8:49 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I wasnt really under the impression the night kill progression was so cut and dry (aside from Bork I agree that was agiven)

You, Cakes, Venus, notsci all had stuff going for you until you came off as bad from the hard DC push (which everyone agreed with yesterday until it got swapped but whatever). Even my slot seemed to have Venus/cakes convinced
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3822 (isolation #62) » Tue May 18, 2021 8:51 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Spoiler: Infinity on the DC wagon
In post 3454, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 3447, SirCakez wrote:
In post 3427, Disaster Cartel wrote:I think infinity is close to just being confscum at this point and I think the bigger concern is that idk where the remaining scum is in (cakez, Iverson)
why can't inf and notsci both be scum

if I was scum I wouldn't have moved to Mom I would have stayed on Iverson or DC (assuming they are town)
Ok but why didn't whoever my partner was vote DC with me? Or why didn't we push cakez/prism when there was the opportunity? Idk if I was so desperate to (knowingly) get town elimmed you'd think I'd have a partner helping me

The gist of the insanity that was in my head last day phase is that I couldn't see a scumteam without DC or VFT (cakez and prism looking very town helped with that) and if one of them was scum then the most likely scenario was that it was both. Bork felt very aligned with both DC and VFT and then he was talking to skitter about being paranoid of notsci (where I felt like it made more sense to be paranoid of VFT) and then bork decided to vote mom over DC
Who is infinity's partner again? Open question to whoever on the infinity train

I'm starting to realize if the team is actually Venus/DC there is no way in hell I'm going to overturn this somehow

But I trust Cakes and i want to trust notsci and of course we're going thru this infinity business.. which could only mean.....

In post 3468, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 3461, notscience wrote:My dankest spiciest take is all the replacements are scum and that is what prompted not mafias post

I’m too chickenshit to push it though
sooooooo you're saying infinity/iverson?
Wait is Infinity's partner me actually? Are there other main candidates being entertained?
In post 3489, Infinity 324 wrote:I'm gonna pledge my vote to skitt for today, even if that vote is on myself.
Why are you doing this
In post 3503, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 3498, Disaster Cartel wrote:ur not gonna vote urself infinity so stop acting like u will
Yes I will. If skitt votes me there is a greater chance I will survive by self voting and convincing her that I wouldn't do that as scum than otherwise.
Ugh
In post 3518, Infinity 324 wrote:I'm not going to self vote, I'll be around to answer questions but probably not post much otherwise, fwiw I still feel like DC is scum
Phew okay anyway

I wasn't sure if either A.) our hope of winning basically died as you pseudo gave up which leads everyone else into confbiasing that it's you, or b.) im terrible at reading and Mena is gonna trash on me later for missing you being obviously scum by that point. It feels like i'm either wrong and people will listen to me or I'm right and it wont matter, one of the two is always what happens

But whatever I really shouldnt be fucked to bother with being afraid of being wrong if I'm on the chopping block too

I genuinely can see DC/Venus and it feels like all of the infinity talk on this day is "noise" more or less, lucky noise for that team, granted, because I get how infinity pushing DC over Mom then givin can be interpreted. But I really have to ask why Infinity pushing for DC over Mom is really such a bad look if DC is scum which they...... are

Still got the Iverson loose end but STILL i believe that Kismet actually expressed a townread there before Venus had the chance. Maybe I just want that to be true at this point I'm actually scared to look
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3825 (isolation #63) » Tue May 18, 2021 9:01 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I guess

I'm finding this lightyears easier to buy than DC being scum with you, notsci, or myself though.

I suppose i dont have the perspective of someone who's been in thread the whole time, if skitts really is elevated over everybody else then I get your point

You know though, in City That Never Sleeps skitts was UTR lightyears above everybody else for like 3 days straight and won as a deepwolf there with ease, so at least it wouldnt be the first time. Snowed me there too

pedit: I'm really struggling to see who makes more sense here. If Venus could not push Iverson convincingly (which im going to check) then a Mom elim would be better than a DC elim i think probably by a lot for the aforementioned townread status and this day becomes really easy just by pushing one of the aforementioned ANYONE in (cakes/infinity/iverson/notsci)

If you push out DC then Skitts loses cred for that townread, mom probably dies next day, it's just worse isn't it? Surely winning as powerwolves on this day is better

BUT YES it's a difficult plan and more complicated. But what is the simple solve to this game?? Isn't that Infinity/me????
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3826 (isolation #64) » Tue May 18, 2021 9:06 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I do not think Cakes or notsci are scum at all, I CAN SEE THIS

Maybe it was a mistake to not hard push Iverson or Cakes on the previous day, maybe Mom just really couldnt be trusted to perform a quick elim, I do not know but it's got things going for it and I can more easily accept it than any of you three being scum rn

i am so dead if this is correct though (^∀^) FUCK

I CAN SEE IT

it's possible

Also quite possible i have just a strange distorted view of the game and im overlooking something completely different like infinity or notsci being scum and everybody's going to clown on me later but I can accept that because I think this is already a really dire scenario as it is

Fuck
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3829 (isolation #65) » Tue May 18, 2021 9:20 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3827, Infinity 324 wrote:I'm not sure mom would've gotten limmed today if DC got limmed yesterday. Idk. There was still very little paranoia on skitt on d3 and I think she could've gotten a townie limmed, or at least tried.

I think you/DC, DC/notsci and maybe others are more likely than DC/VFT at this point

PEdit: townpost lol
Mom was consistently in that NM/Petapan pool ;-; like they were shoved into that scum pile a lot EVERYONe was okay with that elimination even on the previous day

But maybe not and you're right couldnt say
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3849 (isolation #66) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:33 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3832, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 3775, Morning Tweet wrote:Best of luck Disaster
lol if this was like anyone else morning I'd be shocked by the audacity
In post 3833, Disaster Cartel wrote:but coming from you I guess not so much
grin
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3851 (isolation #67) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:35 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3837, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 3781, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 3756, Disaster Cartel wrote:hi MT, nice to have you, sorry you rolled scum although I guess you're p happy about that
Why would i ever be happy about rolling scum genuine question
are you really going to make me find quotes of you talking about how you have higher WIM as scum or can you just admit it and save us both the trouble

because I will go back and find them, because I remember very clearly telling you in a game that I thought you were town partly bc you seemed energised and you said something along the lines of "that's not reliable and if anything is probably +scum for me"
I loathe playing scum, I'm surprised you didn't know

I have a tendency to try hard as scum but that's because i suffer from a fear of letting scummates down, not because i enjoy it
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3855 (isolation #68) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:39 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Hehe well if 3840 is arguing that I seemed to think Venus/DC was the team but i didnt start freaking out til later is some kind of dissonance, sure, you can claim that

In reality i'd liken it more to a mounting storm of sorts where the more i look the more it makes sense and granted it might be because my cakes/notsci/infinity reads are confirm biasing me but wow was I excited about it just a bit ago

Either way I don't really think that's a very convincing point and you'll need to do better
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3857 (isolation #69) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:41 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

What, you misinterpreted what I meant by me having high WIM as scum, that's not pedantic. I hate playing scum and do everything i can to limit the amount of time i post by efforting really hard into a smaller amount of posts. It's quite noticeable when you've played with scum!me enough times

So in other words high effort is +scum because i can high effort as both alignments but i dont usually low effort as scum (Unless it's wall street bets mafia sadly). But enjoying it? I cannot say I've enjoyed a scum game, besides the winning
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3858 (isolation #70) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:42 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3857, Morning Tweet wrote:But enjoying it? I cannot say I've enjoyed a scum game, besides the winning
i didnt mean for that to come across like i tend to win as scum >.> i meant i enjoy it when i win as scum but not much else
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3860 (isolation #71) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:44 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

The feeling is mutual but i should be allowed to have some fun interacting with you shouldnt i?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3861 (isolation #72) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:45 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3845, Disaster Cartel wrote:(snip)
yea uh there was no other posting you did that suggested distancing with infinity, that's right morning
Is this related to associative tells w/ me and infinity if so i dont really care abt this all that much

So your primary point against me is that I didnt get excited over the DC/Venus prospect until much much later? And of course that i've been driven by an agenda of sorts thruout the catchup but we've been thru that

Well, i suppose we'll see how that stacks up then
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3862 (isolation #73) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:47 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Well that was surprisingly not terrible

I usually stray away from scumreads for fear of conflict, wasn't so bad though

VOTE: Disaster (・ω<)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3863 (isolation #74) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:49 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Oh but if Disaster is town i dont think there's any hope for me anymore so there's that

Really sorry in advance if the aforementioned "i really fucked up on infinity/notsci" thing comes to fruition
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3869 (isolation #75) » Tue May 18, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I can't even tell what this discussion is about and it's very demoralizing

It's related to the Bulge getting eliminated over NM but i cannot tell what the argument is. Disaster did everything in their power to choose NM over Bulge i dont really get what the discussion is. I agree, NM was a better pick for scum!Disaster like (?) is this related to why Ydrasse suddenly wants it to be Bulge? I dont know?? Why does town!Ydrasse suddenly want bulge?

Sure it's a bad move but it's a WTF move that doesnt make sense for either alignment (ydrasse has had a few of these that confused me) and may i remind you that everyone currently alive seems to have something going for them and something's gotta break

In any case if even you don't think it's Disaster i dont see much point in dragging this on as i would always be one of the eliminations sooo
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3871 (isolation #76) » Tue May 18, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I guess im not learnt enough on the subject
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3872 (isolation #77) » Tue May 18, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

(D3)
In post 2803, skitter30 wrote:the only two people i'm still quasi-confident on are bork and mena. bork i still think is out of his scumrange and i just don't think mena interacts with nm that way, despite ydrasse's hammer. it's possible i'm getting snowed by the people in this group but i don't think i'm willing to vote there today. if i'm wrong on one of them rn i don't think this is something i can positively identify today with the information i have, and these aren't the people i want to spend today's vote on.
howw is Disaster skitts' best/second best TR for NM interactions, i just dont get it (っ>﹏<)っ

Spoiler: the thing where i see if Venus can win easy by pushing Iverson
In post 2868, Venus Fly Trap wrote:i'm really vibing an iversen vote today
the long awaited tracking if DC/Venus can win via pushing Iverson

Cakes is currently finding Prism extremely bizarre and voting there. Prism is also voting Cakes
In post 2886, Disaster Cartel wrote:I was thinking it was (iverson, cakez, +1) but I’m not really sure if scum play it by bussing here given they’re 1 point from a win

Like it prob depends on how compromised remaining scum feel but I think there’s a strong pull to just play for a win when you’re so close

So if it isn’t both then it’s like probably either or maybe both of mom/infinity + I think I prob need to reconsider notsci at this point
In post 2923, Venus Fly Trap wrote:tfti :(

still convinced that scum were bussing yesterday. ydrasse switching vote to bulge looked really bad and I don't really agree with skitter that mena is super towny :/ or at least towny enough to override how awful the vote switch yesterday was. I feel like scum is mostly within the initial nm wagon and that from the very start of the day they were intending to sacrifice him quickly in order to get rid of bork, and originally I thought that was why there was little wagon movement.

feeling really shitty from vaccine and allergy season rearing its head, will try to be at some point this weekend

- lilith
wtf lilith agrees? ;_;
In post 2959, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2953, Iverson wrote:
In post 2944, SirCakez wrote:ok I will bite on this
Iverson who are my scum buddies?
I don't really think of the game this way (doing preflip associatives) and am on record for it, but I've been pretty clear that my spitball is DC/you/Momrangal and while you go aggressive early on DC I didn't see it was exclusively TvS.

While I am willing to gladiate, I will gladly help you run up my scum partners if you agree on them.

I have nothing to comment on bait or playstyle. I think hipfire reactions are playstyle NAI but do not think the disconnect wrt blitzing or complete lack of cognition outside of the thread is. If I am wrong, which I am like clockwork, that is okay, and I do not regret shooting my shot.
We agree on DC and I could be open to Mom; want to work together on them? Rather then this pointless gladiation demand that is just going nowhere from both of us.
In post 2960, SirCakez wrote:Like rn I'm finding hard to call Iverson's play scummy because he's actually trying unlike other slots and I feel like scum would be happy to let town implode here
*raise one eyebrow*
interesting
In post 2964, Kismet wrote:i think prism is scum and is angling to win on a different day. it's one thing to i guess give up and be fatalistic w/ all this "i want you to vote me regardless of alignment", but if he's scum it's not fatalism, it's strategy

VOTE: iverson
Here's the Kismet vote plus Cakez but cakes is wavering. There are two votes on Prism which is quickhammer range for Venus/Disaster/Mom but how long does it last
In post 2980, Disaster Cartel wrote:Prod received, sorry

Will try to be around more tomorrow but am just v busy irl due to having to move appt

I’ll also ping ydra tomo to find out what’s with her rn

ffery, could we please get a V/LA until Friday just until I find out where ydra’s at?
Disaster doesn't have time to play
In post 2985, Infinity 324 wrote:I don't think prism relies on a "I wouldn't do this as scum" as a strong scum player here but idk.
Infinity is leaning against Iverson/Prism
In post 2991, Kismet wrote:there may yet be time for unvote.

i do not know.
*raise other eyebrow*
In post 3021, Disaster Cartel wrote:sorry, i suck. busy and feeling exceptionally not-good today.

i'm really sorry about fucking up yesterday.

i'll try to make myself be around tomorrow, one thing that i can offer right now on a skim is that iverson's petulance(sorry idk what other word right now) is something i've seen come from him as town, havent played against him as scum so i don't know if it carries over but that's the baseline and it feels like the same "fuck this" spite-energy he had in boi game. feels at odds with how i felt eod about him.

sorry, will be here tomorrow with more otherwise but, yeah.

- ydra
Ydrasse leans against Iverson....

so at this point in the day I dont think pushing Iverson is ever a winning plan. Was there another point in the day though, ill keep reading..
In post 3032, Kismet wrote:prism still seems wrong to me =/

telling vft/cakez to "please vote me" and then reacting as he did when i do, and i just feel manipulated
Kismet doesnt think it's prism
In post 3052, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2984, Iverson wrote:I would really encourage reviewing my notes PT in Iceland. My scumplay is very intentional but restrained in scope, not putting as much value on being the specific person to win, and certainly not randomly targeted, spray and pray aggression.
This doesn't mean anything because you've acknowledged you are actively altering your playstyle this game
In post 2997, Iverson wrote:oh god you are actually bothering to try and partner hunt for me you sad sad soul

the game is over but if i'm scum you're dead at night just let the ship sail gently into the night, rest my child

updating my myspace status to lachrymose
this kind of posting is just wack. and not in a good way. it's like a AtE to Kismet.

what about a notsci/DC/iverson team?
Cakes still considering Iverson
In post 3055, notscience wrote:Still town.

I don’t think Prism actually has to try and manipulate Bork in that team given I’m the one he has a locktown read on

But nice try! I’m going to get my oil changed I’ll try to read some while I’m there before I head into work

In post 3058, notscience wrote:I’m saying your proposed team makes no sense under the idea of manipulating Bork when realistically I’m in a better position to do it than prism
In post 3059, notscience wrote:Like I’m getting my sss kicked irl snd it’s leading to what my scum meta was known for and his read has only now began to shake because it’s cylo

Why would we have prism do that and not me just go “you know Bork I’ve really messed up the past few days but I’m really thinking Cakez is the way to go” and obviously he’s autonomous and I’m super simplifying but the point is still there
In post 3060, SirCakez wrote:Because you aren't doing anything while Prism is?
In post 3061, SirCakez wrote:

This is a great point I think I'll bite

VOTE: disaster cartel
notsci doesnt see it being Iverson and he and cakes switch momentum towards disaster
In post 3077, Disaster Cartel wrote:bc I think the only other person who's been in qh range is Iverson and like... obviously he wouldn't be quickhammered fypov lol?
No he wouldn't have been !

Not quickhammered nor would scum have made a push (since yknow no daytalk and all that). But no Venus couldnt push Iverson for a win yet
In post 3086, Venus Fly Trap wrote:i will be so, so, *so* annoyed if we lose here because you lot decided to vote out someone i'm strongly townreading

i just feel the need to say that

and i'm not so sure i scumread prism anymore >.>

~ skitter
Skitts has let off on Iverson but this is coming after kismet/cakes/notsci/ydrasse have already done so..

(Im not gonna quote it but of course, Infinity/Iverson/notsci/Cakes all take turns voting Disaster without it ever getting finished off yes because of skitts)
In post 3126, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 3124, Kismet wrote: and on threw me for a loop, but maybe i can see it (and everything after) starting as a response to .

i have a hard time seeing both prism and dc as town considering how bulge went down. what's your dream team here?
well if he's scum here what exactly is he doing?
retreating into the the absurd and defensive and philosophical?
although now that i think abt it if he thinks he's cooked after yesterday this might be prism's version of lolcatting. but he could have just left teh game instead of doing whatever he's doing now as scum?

i did feel a couple of times that he was making an earnest effort in trying to get me to understand his pov. like in the range

idk maybe i like it when people appeal to me and try to work with me tho

~

i think that all scum are in {mom/infinity/notsci/sircakez/iverson}
Iverson is in contention of course so that never gets removed, so skitts would ofc be free to join that if necessary
In post 3177, Venus Fly Trap wrote:Heya i'm around for a bit but i dont have oodles of energy tonight

I think that this is the right thing to do here: VOTE: mom
I dont think she's town
I dont think anybody thinks she's town
I think she's just in everyone's scumpool but getting overlooked for whatever reason, and ime that's always the person i regret *not* flipping when i had the oppurtunity to do so

Heya prism, heya bork

~ skitter
the mom commit

(this, as you probably recall in recent memory, lead to the mom elim with no other candidates from that point besides Infinity wanting DC)

they couldnt, it was never at any point as simple as push Iverson and win automatically.

was it a possible strategy, yes

was it auto, no, so is it clearing for venus, no

Mom/DC/Venus were all pretty low presence around the section ive quoted so it would have had to been long and convincing for town to stick on it long enough for them all to join

Welp

Alright then

I looked into everything i wanted

Are there holes I'm missing, maybe. Stuff that would seem to clear DC/Venus as a team, stuff that makes ppl townread venus i didnt see, whatever it is that has Infinity thinking DC is town, there always could be more i could look at. But i think as long as I think this is the team im either wrong for being the only one to think so, or im right and there's no way i could overcome this threat really

I believe in notsci/Cakes, i really want to though. Infinity I do too although if I'm wrong everyone is going to laugh about how obvious she was to everyone but me
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3904 (isolation #78) » Wed May 19, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

This game is so exciting to me

It's rare that I want people to vote with me this bad
In post 3883, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 3878, SirCakez wrote:i completely disagree; tonally I think it makes sense
I don’t get it

If you’ve already been having the thought of “oh hmm X/Y seem teamed” then making a big post with LOTS OF CAPS and also exclamation points!! seems weird to me? Bc that to me is presenting the realisation as a shock/surprise but logically it shouldn’t have been by that point

So idk what you mean by it making sense tonally? Unless you just mean her tone is good whcih, sure, MT has almost universally had good tone whenever I’ve played with her
Again i would liken it to a mounting storm where at first it's what i thought but when i got to that point i started
FEELING
it

I really don't see how this is a big hangup for you but whatever

I am excited as shit if i'm actually right and i'll be doubly so if i pull this back somehow
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3907 (isolation #79) » Wed May 19, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3888, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 3863, Morning Tweet wrote:Oh but if Disaster is town i dont think there's any hope for me anymore so there's that
Town loses if we get flipped, this is lylo, which I’m p sure ur aware of
No, not hope for me surviving, i mean hope for me seeing the game correctly

Like if you're town i dont think there's any way i could see it at this point
In post 3890, Disaster Cartel wrote:I have no idea what infinity is doing re: our slot atp
I also don't get it, it's the most demoralizing thing -- why is Infinity backing down now? I don't understand what she's seeing with regards to you townslipping or what team she's even considering now
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3908 (isolation #80) » Wed May 19, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Cakessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3909 (isolation #81) » Wed May 19, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3892, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 3872, Morning Tweet wrote:Ydrasse leans against Iverson....

so at this point in the day I dont think pushing Iverson is ever a winning plan. Was there another point in the day though, ill keep reading..
I can’t stay long today but I think this is a very weird thing to have in the middle of a post on why it’s DC/Vft

It’s under the spoiler in the post on why VFT supposedly couldn’t have pushed iverson yesterday which is like dubious altogether and I should have more time to breakdown exactly why tomorrow on laptop but for now

Yeah, weirdpog fam

Ydrasse leaning against iverson should matter exactly 0% of the time if VFT and I are teamed when it comes to whether skitt can push iverson for the win yesterday or not
The entirety of the spoiler is recounting everyone's outted reads/votes towards Iverson

I'm confused what your point is
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3910 (isolation #82) » Wed May 19, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I feel like Disaster agreeing that Mom was always gonna die just shows why you kill Mom over Disaster there >w> assuming that is indeed what everyone agrees, it was certainly the impression i got by far
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3913 (isolation #83) » Wed May 19, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Is the townslip that Disaster misjudged the amount of certainty there was for Mom being eliminated? Isn't worrying a little too much about pressure your partners receive a thing that happens to scum?? it certainly does to me

On D2 I swear to fucking god though Mom was in many scum pools and was one of the ppl everybody wrote off as scum (At least, im pretty sure). Mom was low. I recall some defense coming for Mom later in the game by you (Infinity) and maybe one other person but that was later and still not that many people.

Mom wasn't terribly active either so opinions there werent really that fluid, they were expected to stay the same. If i were scum with Mom i was expecting that slot to die or at least have considerable chances of dying so trying to side with Mom and get an alternate elim would likely be harder than just continuously bussing Mom and being able to shoot out that slot at any time

Am i spouting nonsense here with regards to what we are talking about or not?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3930 (isolation #84) » Wed May 19, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3915, Venus Fly Trap wrote:heya
i'm around
apologies for my absence

~

i absolutely under no circumstances will entertain flipping dc today after yesterday. this is my single-most confident read and i will not let us get derailed after everything that's happened.

~
i want to talk to mt a bit.

@mt a few points:
- i literally cannot imagine a universe where scum-me doesn't try to, like, win yesterday. in the universe you're proposing, iverson was absolutely viable - bork was willing to vote there, and if anything, *i* talked him out of it by calling prism town. why, exactly, does scum-me limit my options and go out of my way to cut off that option? and to bus my partner instead?
in your spoiler you kinda ignore the following interaction:
Spoiler:
In post 3126, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 3124, Kismet wrote: and on threw me for a loop, but maybe i can see it (and everything after) starting as a response to .

i have a hard time seeing both prism and dc as town considering how bulge went down. what's your dream team here?
well if he's scum here what exactly is he doing?
although now that i think abt it if he thinks he's cooked after yesterday this might be prism's version of lolcatting. but he could have just left teh game instead of doing whatever he's doing now as scum?

i did feel a couple of times that he was making an earnest effort in trying to get me to understand his pov. like in the range

idk maybe i like it when people appeal to me and try to work with me tho

~

i think that all scum are in {mom/infinity/notsci/sircakez/iverson}
In post 3128, Kismet wrote:
In post 3126, Venus Fly Trap wrote:well if he's scum here what exactly is he doing?
yeah, fair enough.
In post 3129, Kismet wrote:i'm willing to maybe admit - don't come from scum here
In post 3130, Venus Fly Trap wrote:probably not unfortunately

i'm wondering if i should be rethinking notsci here
i don't really want to but i think i might be at that point

to be perfectly blunt, i had the sway to get the flip that i wanted .... i'm p confident that if scum-me had doubuled-down on prism it would have been viable with bork's backing, and you're just ignoring the fact that i just *don't*
- i was the driving force behind the one and only scum day-flip. i'm baffled that your explanation for how that happened is 'decided to bus a partner instead of trying to win yesterday' and are treating that like the most likely explanation.
- maybe i missed it but feel free to quote it at me if i did: why exactly is it more likely that i'm scum *with* dc than town who can read him better than you?
- if there's anything in particular you would like me to address, please requote.

~

basically where i'm at:

dc is town
and i'm p sure cakez is town too

so two scum out of {mt, infinity, notsci}
i was leaning towards infinity/notsci entering today after how yesterday went down but i feel like with mt's entrance and what she's pushing i need to reconsider her as well.
but i'm p sure my vote today will only be within those three people.

~ skitter
I don't deny that you could have done it, what i dont think is that you could have done it and won automatically

Uhmm.. the quote you have in the spoiler is bork deciding Prism is town. He started hinting at that on the previous page before you started interacting with him (?). I get your point is that you had a hand in Iverson's defense and you could have instead called it scummy to sway bork though

Being the driving force behind a scum elim does not matter if both candidates were scum. It's not a simple solution but sigh. The issue is it's possible and if Cakes and notsci are town it's also probable

Everyone taking Venus as town agiven over notsci shakes me a bit

The post where you explain the Mena read just didnt make sense to me, let me get it later. It was off the NM interactions was it not? But yes, other players being better at reading than me is always an option sure
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3932 (isolation #85) » Wed May 19, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

You really think it's likely scum tweet would be more likely to play with an actual push/drive to get an elimination rather than just float around as ive done in every other scum appearance ever?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3934 (isolation #86) » Wed May 19, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

If you're town you're giving too much credit to my..... town game.... i think? And scum game. Town game for expecting me to get it right and scum game for thinking i could fake passion over a scumread of all things

From where I stand cakes is never scum and DC is always scum

When I have to pick between you and notsci i have all the dead townies wishes' on that side and as for townreading you it's starting to feel like I'm either a moron for missing why everyone townreads you or im seeing things from a different persepctive
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3935 (isolation #87) » Wed May 19, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

hi skitts
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3936 (isolation #88) » Wed May 19, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I'm getting into a league match dont tear me apart too hard while im gone
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3944 (isolation #89) » Wed May 19, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I'm sad now, i want off this rollercoaster just to see if i was right

ill start with cakes and notsci reasoning while tabbing in and out of my game which will almost certainly piss my teammates off but more important. at least all i can remember in my head

Cakes is by far the most genuine sounding person in the game i refuse to believe he's faking it. there were al ot of dead scum interactions. I dont think he makes sense as scum with anyone. if he were scum i think scum proobably would have just been able to win by now anyway and yet he continues not knowing where to go. Everyone else also agrees he's town so thats fine

Notsci i dont remember what else bolstered my reaad aside from trusting the bulge and borkjerkin -- no one contested the claim that they are phenomenal at reaading notsci so i take it to be true. There is a world where notsci is having a highly uncharacteristic scum game where he fools all of his friends and goes deep but i just.... see a more likely Venus one

My hope for this is starting to falter a bit with infinity not believing me

I don't feel like i've looked at the game in a way that is driven by an agenda, literally only venus/DC are hammering this point in BUT I FEEL LIKE IM FUCKING GOING MAD. I really don't see a world where as scum I dont keep my options open to both infinity and DC and let whichever die and try to win the next die if my partner loses to the other. I'm certain I would have done that -- I am so certain i wouldnt try to implicate Venus. I also would have kept notsci in the pool so i can go all over the place
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3946 (isolation #90) » Wed May 19, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3937, Venus Fly Trap wrote:- uh flippng iverson literally means i win automatically in the universe you're proposing, not sure what the bolded means
I mean it was never as easy as pushing Iverson and winning immediately -- you still would have had to put the effort in to be convincing and keep, say, Kismet and someone elses' votes on for long enough for the scumteam to naturally join since DC/Mom were both absent

It had to be believable all the way through

I think you could have done that though yes and then won. I don't know why exactly that didnt happen, maybe you weren't confident enough in Kismet in this case

I know theres something that is making scum impossible to see. It might be notsci playing a fantastic game or it might be you making this decision and getting "cleared"

It's so clearly possible to me but it only is to me, isn't it, since im the only one who knows im not viable with infinity. Really sucks
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3947 (isolation #91) » Wed May 19, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3945, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 3942, Venus Fly Trap wrote:i mean idk what games those were but if she was posting quite a bit as both alignments in other games i think her lack of posting here is isnt' super ai
either way i think that mena is easier to read of the two and he's town so

~ skitter
Still think panic room is a bad baseline to use because there wasn't a reason to give it his all
YES

I DIDNT READ WHAT YOU'RE SAING YET

BUT MENA REPPED INTO AN ALREADY LOST GAME IN PANIC ROOM

I HAVE READ THAT GAME

IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE TO USE IT AS META
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3952 (isolation #92) » Wed May 19, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3937, Venus Fly Trap wrote:- i distinctly remember talking bork *out* of scumreading iverson, not sure why you're discounting that. the quote in the spoiler is bork deciding prism is town and cementing that read *because* i wasn't interested in it
Ye i understand the point ur making

Ughhh the only thing I can think of is that Prism already made 3083 - 3085 which you might have been worried would change minds

I'm gonna explode

I don't see how I can beat this

pedit: Infinity time then

Everyone started thinking Infinity was scum for pushing DC over Mom on the previous day super hard, even going so far as to suggest Bork as a partner. I already off the bat don't see why infinity chooses that route (and yes it came off as a very question move) rather than bus Mom and likely win in the future given all of Venus/Cakes/notsci/infinity had decent things going for them.

The whole momentum on infinity today is completely over nothing if DC is scum

I thought infinity came across as town while i was reading the game i would have to look over it again god damn it But infinity isn't scum with DC so i'm really not worried there. Okay couldnt help it and read back, i dont think Infinity defends Mom and Leafeon for sure

DC's reads (like 1174) and approach to NM makes so much more sense

Between how infinity and DC have engaged with my catchup i struggle to believe it's infinity over DC as well

I so strongly think it's DC and not infinity
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3954 (isolation #93) » Wed May 19, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I DONT KNOW WHY YOU DONT JUST PUSH IVERSON

I have enough faith that there's some reason I dont know because i couldnt possibly know

Like in death curse when Titus passed the scroll to LLD when she was almost certainly going to pass it to scum partner Noraa, it was a mistake and one that tripped people up for a long time

If it's you there is something i dont know but that something is just easier to buy than anything else especially considering people make mistakes all of the time compared to someone having both a stellar performance and one that tricks their longtime friends into 100%ing them as town

I can buy it and i find it possible aand that's why it's making me go crazy
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3955 (isolation #94) » Wed May 19, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

the points for Venus and against Infinity decrease drastically if Disaster is scum

If you see it this way it just seems like a possiblity to me

If I'm wrong i certainly suck at reading but also i certainly missed what cleared Venus
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3980 (isolation #95) » Wed May 19, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

When you compare infinity and DC to me though it's not even close

infinity actually gives off the appearance of someone who truly doesnt know who the team is

mena immediately "knew" not only am i scum but im scum with infinity who is currently shitpushing him and leaves it at that

he also gave such bangers as "Morning takes too long to get excited about dc/venus" and "You're playing hard therefore scum"

Mena doesn't really give a shit abt solving me which speaks to either my opening somehow being literally fucking screaming openwolfing trying to get DC elimed at all costs (WHICH I WOULD NEVER DO, EVER) -- or Disaster is scum

Did my opening come off as an obvious agenda????? Infinity and Cakes didnt think so but to Disaster and Venus it's blindingly obvious so why is that?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3981 (isolation #96) » Wed May 19, 2021 5:35 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3956, Venus Fly Trap wrote:tweetie.
my. play. yesterday. doesn't. come. from. scum.

it's absurd to me that you don't see this and that i'm your preferred solve

~
and your reasons for townreading infinity are ok ig
but this whole thing looks like a you/infinity solve to me >.>

~ skitter
Who. else. is. scum. with. DC?

What leap do I have to take for you being scum other than that you didn't opt to push Prism into the grave

Your read on Disaster doesnt make sense to me

It doesnt matter that you "saved" yesterday if Disaster is scum

What am i missing
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3982 (isolation #97) » Wed May 19, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Please dont let NM antispew decide who you vote notsci

Consider that NM was obviously being elimed (or escaping) and also that it is NM and also that this setup sort of suggests for scum to create false associatives

that being said i dont actually know the flipped scum interactions you're speaking of exactly or maybe you have a reason to believe they're good. Sigh
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3984 (isolation #98) » Wed May 19, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

DO I SEEM VERY TOWN OR DO I SEEM LIKE IM LOLCATTING TO TRY AND KILL DISASTER WHY ARE THERE TWO VASTLY DISTINCT RESPONSES SPECIFICALLY COMING FROM DISASTER/VENUS VERSUS INFINITY/CAKES
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3987 (isolation #99) » Wed May 19, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I very rarely actually feel like i get the answer to a game like i do right now

But what's exceedingly frustrating is that i dont have a great answer for why exactly Venus doesnt push Iverson -- it's probably the most efficient and best course of action they could have taken. But i recognize mistakes, external circumstances, not playing optimally, anything could have happened

And there has to be some reason this game seems unsolvable to everyone that isnt me. I dont know for certain my reason is correct but i am certain that it's a possibility and it's the best i can see that fits with Infinity!town vs. DC!scum, Cakes!town, notsci!likely town

And I really believe in these townreads. My amount of belief in them proportional to the amount of words i can put them in to is extremely high which is really just so tragic. i dont know how to convey strongly enough why notsci/infinity/cakes are town to me nor can i say WHY Venus did what they did

I dont think scum infinity gets paranoid i'm being "wishy washy" and thinks im pivoting to vote her during that one period the other day. I feel i would be astounded

It just has to be DC and if it's DC there's only one plausible solution to me. I suppose bork/bulge being somehow dead wrong on notsci is an alternative solution but I dont like it at all. I dont
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3988 (isolation #100) » Wed May 19, 2021 5:54 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Mental agony aside this game is fucking incredible

I really dont think i feel like this ever

Maybe two other games of mine ever i can think of had me as absolutely consumed
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3989 (isolation #101) » Wed May 19, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Really gonna be a bummer if it is an Infinity team
but i dont have time to worry about that right now

Whenever i stop to think I might be going full clown mode i remember how strong i feel about DC/Cakes being right

If I'm wrong i think whoever it is played fantastic so that should dampen the pain it'd cause a good amount
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4101 (isolation #102) » Thu May 20, 2021 7:57 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I would love to hear who Infinity's partner is exactly
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4103 (isolation #103) » Thu May 20, 2021 8:00 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 4097, Infinity 324 wrote:Ok now I get to see if DC is scum

I was leaning towards tweet
Seriously?
In post 4074, Infinity 324 wrote:Nacho and bulge probably would've said VFT/DC

I feel like if it was VFT/DC me or tweet would've been limmed by now. Scum!mena wouldn't get into that whole argument with me I don't think when he can just win. Idk
Literally what

I'm so tired
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4104 (isolation #104) » Thu May 20, 2021 8:00 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I can recheck
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4105 (isolation #105) » Thu May 20, 2021 8:00 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

No I'm not crazy
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4106 (isolation #106) » Thu May 20, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I just want to see who the team is

I don't see a world with Infinity in it so I'm probably not going to help with that though
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4109 (isolation #107) » Thu May 20, 2021 8:03 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Infinity that's twice now you've cleared Disaster for something i cant even comprehend, the first being the "townslip" the second being you think that he would have done more to elim you as scum

So open question is there any chance Disaster is eliminated today notsci/cakes
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4111 (isolation #108) » Thu May 20, 2021 8:04 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Alright then I hope you are right
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4114 (isolation #109) » Thu May 20, 2021 8:06 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I think it's over
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4116 (isolation #110) » Thu May 20, 2021 8:08 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

No im not worried about a quickhammer

I dont see notscience ever changing his mind and then cakes wouldnt either
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4118 (isolation #111) » Thu May 20, 2021 8:10 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I think the most damning thing in this game is how surefire Disaster/Venus are in comparison to all of the town, i guess

There are so many things that should give you pause with regard to me (even if you ultimately do decide it's me), it'd take *some* amount of time

But noo im shitpushing or playing to an agenda transparently to them when I will reiterate for the 1000th time I would never do as scum ever especially considering this isn't Xylo for the scumteam right now. Desperation is for town not for them
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4119 (isolation #112) » Thu May 20, 2021 8:10 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Cylo?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4121 (isolation #113) » Thu May 20, 2021 8:18 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Oh lol

You're sure aren't you? Any particular reason you don't vote yet?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4123 (isolation #114) » Thu May 20, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

i assumed it was a reference to me imploding in thread in order to get help

Which, if you think abt it, sort of is something i'd do as either alignment in theory because both ways i need your votes. That doesn't change how i would literally never decide on this strategy when there is currently a 1v1 between my partner and someone else with a 4 man Xylo next day

Like there isn't nearly as much urgency there i didnt get the impression i was automatically infinity's partner until AFTER i chose a side. I'd definitely just not pick either and be unsure

But yes obviously regardless of alignment i would want votes so really when approaching it that way what i say doesnt even really matter

Although it then begs the question of why not just vote infinity and finish it
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4126 (isolation #115) » Thu May 20, 2021 8:37 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 4124, notscience wrote:I say clown instead of that word we don’t say anymore
Oh
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4128 (isolation #116) » Thu May 20, 2021 8:51 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

You're using flipped scum's reads/quotes from players who knew they were going to die imminently both from being scumread and the nature of the setup

One of them being NM who would probably play that way even if it weren't this setup

It's wineeeeeeeeee

But I admire the relative calmness
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4129 (isolation #117) » Thu May 20, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

i think maybe how scum interacted with players before they knew they'd die (Like early game leafeon) can be useful

I also think how the scum currently alive interacted with, say, NM is useful

i of course would only use that in tandem with the more recent evidence and the way the game looks for me, but still

Like dead scum interactions with cakes and vice versa confbiased me as I read but i dont think thatd be my primary reason

I'll stop talking now
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4134 (isolation #118) » Thu May 20, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Well Venus?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4139 (isolation #119) » Thu May 20, 2021 10:07 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I knew it

I knew it

I'm so fucking devastated
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4141 (isolation #120) » Thu May 20, 2021 10:08 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I'm never gonna have that again Fuck
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4157 (isolation #121) » Thu May 20, 2021 10:12 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Yes scum killed it though

oh my fucking god

im jst ugh I never feel like that abt a game
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4159 (isolation #122) » Thu May 20, 2021 10:12 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

What was the reason you didn't push Iverson by the way?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4169 (isolation #123) » Thu May 20, 2021 10:14 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

God damn it
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4236 (isolation #124) » Thu May 20, 2021 10:59 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Prism your hyping up of me in the dead chat + other commentary makes me feel a lot better ty for that, it was a really enjoyable read

peta too and everyone in there that was awesome haha

im still kind of cooling down mmjhnnmhk

Really awesome game i really enjoyed playing w/ everyone and reading thru it all
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner