Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:51 am

Post by Guillotina »

ATTENTION! GUILLOTINA THE LION IS HERE! please look inside the spoilers for a big revelation!

Spoiler:
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:05 am

Post by Guillotina »

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:16 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 84, House wrote:Ok, so after some interesting discussion in the PT, I have some cool info to share.

I'm a mason JoaT.

My partner is a mason bodyguard.

The reason I am claiming is because we agree that their flip when I am targeted will confirm me and buy me an extra day, and we expect that I will not be the n1 target as scum typically avoids the "obvious" kill in order to prevent being busted by investigatives or preempted by protectives.

I will not flavor claim until my partner dies, at which point I will claim flavor and the uses of my JoaT shots.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:23 am

Post by Guillotina »

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:49 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 177, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 136, Angel Warriors wrote:I think Lukewarm is scum if anyone wants to debate that with me. I think T3 and roden are scummy but I'm unwilling to look at them much at this point because their play styles are naturally scummy.

-bear nornor
Well I did want to vote luke up until 174, but now we have Noraa Roden and luke town, House off the table but tbh I skimmed him as i was focused on reading roden/nora.

I think i understand the T3 votes but i dont know yet if I agree with them. I'd rather VOTE: Guillotina right now
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:51 pm

Post by Guillotina »

Who am I kidding? there is no way I'll be able to keep up posting images only in a game this long. I give up!
Memes and reaction images are only good for marathons.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 197, Robert M Hunter wrote:I'm not interested in the who, I am interested in the thought process behind the decision.

Your post reads like a performative Look At Me I'm Town.
I am a very performative guy too! I love theatrics and gambits and shit.

Am I scum then?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:58 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 209, Robert M Hunter wrote:
  • Robert M Hunter
    :
    Renowned Yakra enemy
  • Roden
    :
    A++++++ posting would buy again
  • T3
    :
    Suggests the masons may be fake post 106 (I agree with the sentiment) but then goes on to try to find the masons in #118. These are posts that give me pause but I like the rest.
  • Lukewarm
    :
    Seems genuine.
  • House
    :
    Healthy enthusiasm, initiative and aggression.
  • Angel Warriors
    :
    Difficult to read, thoughts seem scattered.
  • mastina
    :
    No posts.
  • Child of Fairies
    :
    No posts.
  • Marashu
    :
    No posts.
  • Guillotina
    :
    Only posting pictures.
  • Titus
    :
    not playing the game yet, just RVS vote followed by unexplained vote, then rules talk and reasons why she won't be present as much as usual.
  • ssbm_Kyouko
    :
    this post is everything viewtopic.php?p=12913623#p12913623
  • Gamma Emerald
    :
    A whole lot of nothing
Ooooh I wished I saw this to not break it and keep posting more pictures then.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:17 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 218, mastina wrote:
In post 4, T3 wrote:First!
Town.
In post 19, Roden wrote:VOTE: T3
Town?
In post 10, Gamma Emerald wrote:If any of y’all watch Twitch, mastina (who has a different name on Twitch) is actually live with Chrono Trigger right now!
<3
town <3

And yes, since there's no rule against self-promo on this site, this is my twitch channel. (By the way, I need 50 followers for affiliate so following would do me loads of good there.) I was in fact playing CT until 7 am this morning.

When I signed up for this game, I had streamed my first steam NG+ to the exact point of this game, but by the time of last night I was just done with the first visit to 12,000 BC. And I got to near the end of the ocean palace.

My hope is to, next stream, get the flying Epoch, get Chrono back, and then tackle the new DS content for a NG+ game, the blueish purplish swirly portals that you need the flying Epoch for, and because I played the original all through my childhood, this will be my first time ever playing the new DS content.

I'm aiming for the lesser of the two original endings (the one from crashing the Epoch) in this playthrough.

I don't have much streaming content left on Chrono Trigger (you can only play the game so many times before the content is repeated, all I've really got left after the new NG+ DS content is speedrunning endings to the game one after another), but I plan to keep streaming exclusively Chrono Trigger until I do in fact run out of content.

Not sure what I'll be doing after I run out of Chrono Trigger content though.
I LOVE playing that game and I LOVE streaming it but I also know that I can't continue to grow my channel indefinitely by playing the same game over and over again. I can maybe try switching things up a bit by using different party combos for the dialog, but that seems more like speedrun-for-different-endings levels of content in being something I can do in a limited amount but not detailed.

Also, I
do
download all of my vods so my plan is to, eventually, smartly, upload the videos to youtube. I need to make sure it's allowed though because I can't afford to have my google account terminated which is why I haven't done so already.

That said, I am very much an amateur streamer. I'm trying to get better and better, having done 20 total streams, but I am still far, far, far, far away from being a professional. I've got a hackjob of a streaming setup, it's not optimized, I don't have good nightbot commands, I've got a lot of improving to do, but I'm trying to improve gradually! Another limitation though is that I stream at a timezone literally nobody is awake.

The strength to that is that, it being a timezone nobody is awake means that there's actually less competition. If I could get a streaming schedule (I don't have one as my streams are limited to being "when I can, subject to the whims of my family and myself"), rather than being at some random time between 2-7 am pacific, I could probably actually get a good following for the few people on twitch at that hour because if there's far fewer streamers streaming during that time, I can be competitive then.

It does require me finding a game I want to play that is viewer-rich but streamer-sparse, but hey, is something that I will work towards figuring out slowly, progressively. I may never succeed but if I do succeed, I have the pathway for it to be possible.

That said though.

For now.

I just love playing Chrono Trigger.

That game genuinely defined my life. It was one of THE two games that got me into writing in the first place. (The other also being a time travel story, SaGa III/Final Fantasy Legends III; by no coincidence, my first ever story I started writing was a time traveling story directly influenced by both games.)

Everything about Chrono Trigger is just so good.
The replayability (up to a point).
The story.
The music. (The medieval period music is my favorite of all but all of the music is top-tier.)
The characters.
The art.

I love the game SO fucking much.

(That having been said, I do have a confession--because of my love of Chrono Trigger, I abhor and absolutely refuse to play Chrono Cross or acknowledge it. I know there is in the DS remake of Chrono Trigger a bonus boss that ties the game to Chrono Cross; I will refuse to show that onstream because I refuse to acknowledge Crono Cross in any way shape or form. I realize the creators have the right to dictate the world they create as they please, but literally fucking over the entire cast of the original game with a complete and total Happy Ending Override means that I as a consumer of their game have my own right to choose not to play or acknowledge the game that shits on my favorite game in every way shape and form.)
In post 9, Guillotina wrote:
ATTENTION! GUILLOTINA THE LION IS HERE! please look inside the spoilers for a big revelation!
In post 12, Titus wrote:VOTE: Kyouko[/,vote]
Scum?
In post 6, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:sup nerds and Gamma I am here to destroy Yakra
VOTE: Gamma
Scum.
VOTE: ssbm
If this wasn't because Mastina was playing Chrono Trigger I would think that was a copy pasta. Maybe I should make it into one
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:18 am

Post by Guillotina »

I don't believe in the mason claim, to me is just a reaction test from House, I've done it before.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:24 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 231, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 178, T3 wrote:
In post 136, Angel Warriors wrote:I think Lukewarm is scum if anyone wants to debate that with me. I think T3 and roden are scummy but I'm unwilling to look at them much at this point because their play styles are naturally scummy.

-bear nornor
Well I did want to vote luke up until 174, but now we have Noraa Roden and luke town, House off the table but tbh I skimmed him as i was focused on reading roden/nora.

I think i understand the T3 votes but i dont know yet if I agree with them. I'd rather VOTE: Guillotina right now
Why?
I think you're an easy vote right now because of the memeing and the talks about massclaiming, but I don't see the AI posting from you yet. I also don't think any of the votes on you yet look particularly disingenuous, and separately I'm TRing Luke. I believe Gamma's vote was RVS iirc.

I want to vote Guillotina right now because I'm not seeing anything suspicious at a deeper level in anyone else yet, and their posts during the pages on pages of House, T3, and Angel Warriors were very sideliney - just posting images mocking the state of the conversation. At best it's useless to town, but at worst it's just scum that is afraid to take part in a significant way but wants to get involved
somehow
so it doesn't look too much like they're lurking. It's quite early to be saying anyone is lurking, but that's the feeling I get from those image posts.

This player must be new. If I randed scum I would be leading town to their dismay right now. Guillotina
afraid
to take part?

I was out at the beach with my family yesterday, so I just chilled here for a bit.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:26 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 250, Angel Warriors wrote:no more discussion on the mason claims what the fuck.
just stop. there is no point in doing that. we'll see soon enough so calm your butts.

-bearnornorbear
Nora?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:40 am

Post by Guillotina »

I'm gonna be busy, so I'll be reading. I'll comment on anything that catches my attention (if any).
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:21 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 267, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 242, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 188, House wrote:I'm gonna give T3 another glass of his favorite Cabernet Sauvignon.

This is who I was referring to in .

Since then, happened, which further raised my suspicion... hence .
im not too worried about Kyoto reading and not contributing. the post is just scummy in general.

-norbearbear
177? What do you find scummy about that post?
In post 246, T3 wrote:
In post 239, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 228, T3 wrote:Weird vibes from Gamma.
Which posts and what's weird about them? Hard disagree.
Focusing almost entirely on me.
That's fair actually, I've done that as scum before. Tunneled on my RVS vote because I couldn't figure out what else to do, but I don't think that's what's happening here. I do think this is the AI post I was waiting for though.
In post 249, Guillotina wrote:
In post 178, T3 wrote:

-bear nornor

Why?
I think you're an easy vote right now because of the memeing and the talks about massclaiming, but I don't see the AI posting from you yet. I also don't think any of the votes on you yet look particularly disingenuous, and separately I'm TRing Luke. I believe Gamma's vote was RVS iirc.

I want to vote Guillotina right now because I'm not seeing anything suspicious at a deeper level in anyone else yet, and their posts during the pages on pages of House, T3, and Angel Warriors were very sideliney - just posting images mocking the state of the conversation. At best it's useless to town, but at worst it's just scum that is afraid to take part in a significant way but wants to get involved
somehow
so it doesn't look too much like they're lurking. It's quite early to be saying anyone is lurking, but that's the feeling I get from those image posts.

This player must be new. If I randed scum I would be leading town to their dismay right now. Guillotina
afraid
to take part?

I was out at the beach with my family yesterday, so I just chilled here for a bit.
Just because we haven't played together before doesn't make me new. I think so, yes, especially with this reaction. As much as you, as either alignment, would like me to believe you would not be afraid to take part as scum, this bravado indicates I've hit the nail on the head.
Bravado? Lol you havent seen bravado-me yet. Ask around.

My reaction to your suspicion on me because i might be afraid to post here if i was a wolf? Hah! Again ask around, there are players with meta of me here, fear as either alignment and specially as a wolf is not something im associated with, im a loose cannon with incredibly good mechanical night decisions when randing town and a very effective and deadly openwolf when i rand scum or third party.

Im just busy but no worries, the day is young ;)
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:23 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 277, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 215, Guillotina wrote:Who am I kidding? there is no way I'll be able to keep up posting images only in a game this long. I give up!
Memes and reaction images are only good for marathons.
weakling
try playing with Katsuki, or perhaps LLD (though tbh I'm kinda put off from playing with LLD after
things
have happened)
I just don't have the patience, you ive tried in a few games but the longest i lasted with images only is one full 10-day day phase
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:28 am

Post by Guillotina »

Voting me because you think im worried about posting even though you admitted to have never played with me sounds like you are making up a reason to scum read me.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:42 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 288, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 284, Guillotina wrote:VOTE: ssbm

Voting me because you think im worried about posting even though you admitted to have never played with me sounds like you are making up a reason to scum read me.
This sounds like a bad faith take on someone that you
also
have no experience with. I think the nature of your posts indicated you were worried to commit anything more concrete to that conversation.
Nah, it's read. There is no way you'd know if i was worried or not is there? You got no meta to based that on so what else is there?

You just picked on someone you thought was easy LHF without realizing you picked on the God of Mafia gaming himself. Lol
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Guillotina »

Tunnel building up, i can feel it
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 290, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 249, Guillotina wrote:
In post 178, T3 wrote:

-bear nornor

Why?

somehow

afraid
to take part?

this post gives me
feelings

idk whether it's a scum or town post though
100% guaranteed town post
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:32 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 296, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:You assume that I have to have meta on you to scumread you for some reason. I didnt have meta on Italiano and I plucked him out on page 11.
You are scumreading me for something you can't possibly know, you are not right next to me to tell me that I'm worried about posting lol, how would you if I had just posted like 4 times and you have no idea of who i am as a player. I don't believe you genuinely scumread me, you just picked up a fight with someone you thought it was a Goldfish and the Goldfish turned out to be a Shark.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:49 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 312, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 307, Guillotina wrote:
In post 296, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:You assume that I have to have meta on you to scumread you for some reason. I didnt have meta on Italiano and I plucked him out on page 11.
You are scumreading me for something you can't possibly know, you are not right next to me to tell me that I'm worried about posting lol, how would you if I had just posted like 4 times and you have no idea of who i am as a player. I don't believe you genuinely scumread me, you just picked up a fight with someone you thought it was a Goldfish and the Goldfish turned out to be a Shark.
Again, I don't need meta on you to scumread you for what I have perceived your motivations and thoughts to be. I've explained how I came to that conclusion. You can choose whether to believe my thoughts are real or not.
And i don't, hence my vote on you. I've played this game for two decades now, I know a fake when they think they can get an "LHF" over.

Not today corazón!
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:04 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 314, Roden wrote:
This response feels fake. You're essentially mad that she didn't add a "IMO" at the end of her post when that should be implied with any and all reads. Nobody actually knows what anyone is thinking, they can only guess and interpret.

Then why aren't you pushing her? All you're doing is arguing with each other but neither of you are making a case to convince the rest of us. You in particular apparently seem certain Kyouko is a fake, but you're settling to just squabble.

This feels like a fake argument.
Orange
: When did I say that I was mad because she didn't say "IMO"? Don't put words in my mouth, thank you very much. What I've been saying and I will defend it with fist and teeth is that their read on me is fake, because there is no possible way for them to know that I was feeling afraid of posting. Afraid of what? This is not my first game, I didn't rand wolf and I'm a very effective wolf killer! I'm not afraid! I just have a life! Yesterday I was busy having a life with family so I just tried posting fun images and memes reacting to stuff, I do this all the time. So, why does it imply that me posting them equals to being afraid of posting here? Like who the hell do they think they are for them to believe that I'm afraid of them or any of you for that matter? Haaaaaaa! It both hurts my pride and makes me laugh at the same time, don't treat me like a noob please.

Red

I am pushing them but if you are waiting for me to make a case you'll be waiting because I'm not that type, in fact, I'm the kind of player that needs to be convinced of, I read cases, compare the thought processes with my own and then at night I mess wolves up. You open, I finish. You case, I terminate them. That is the deal here.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:04 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 321, Guillotina wrote:
This response feels fake. You're essentially mad that she didn't add a "IMO" at the end of her post when that should be implied with any and all reads. Nobody actually knows what anyone is thinking, they can only guess and interpret.

Then why aren't you pushing her? All you're doing is arguing with each other but neither of you are making a case to convince the rest of us. You in particular apparently seem certain Kyouko is a fake, but you're settling to just squabble.

Orange
: When did I say that I was mad because she didn't say "IMO"? Don't put words in my mouth, thank you very much. What I've been saying and I will defend it with fist and teeth is that their read on me is fake, because there is no possible way for them to know that I was feeling afraid of posting. Afraid of what? This is not my first game, I didn't rand wolf and I'm a very effective wolf killer! I'm not afraid! I just have a life! Yesterday I was busy having a life with family so I just tried posting fun images and memes reacting to stuff, I do this all the time. So, why does it imply that me posting them equals to being afraid of posting here? Like who the hell do they think they are for them to believe that I'm afraid of them or any of you for that matter? Haaaaaaa! It both hurts my pride and makes me laugh at the same time, don't treat me like a noob please.

Red

I am pushing them but if you are waiting for me to make a case you'll be waiting because I'm not that type, in fact, I'm the kind of player that needs to be convinced of, I read cases, compare the thought processes with my own and then at night I mess wolves up. You open, I finish. You case, I terminate them. That is the deal here.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:18 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 323, Titus wrote:@G, Do you take cases in pictures?
Which G, me or Gamma? lol
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:25 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 325, Titus wrote:
In post 324, Guillotina wrote:
You. I struggle to spell your name.

Gamma I have no issue with.
Ok, so, what do you mean? Cases in pictures?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:25 am

Post by Guillotina »

Just call me Guillo, it's easier
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #26) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:35 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 331, Titus wrote:
In post 326, Guillotina wrote:
In post 325, Titus wrote:
In post 324, Guillotina wrote:
You. I struggle to spell your name.

Gamma I have no issue with.
Ok, so, what do you mean? Cases in pictures?
Yup. I'm real tempted to go back to picture posting here.
An image speak louder than words and it's fun. I just can't personally keep that up, it takes patience and I'm not that lol.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #27) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:12 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 378, LavosCore wrote:
Vote Count 1.7
Roden
(1)
:
Angel Warriors

Robert M Hunter
(5)
:
Gamma Emerald - T3 - Titus - ssbm_Kyouko - House

T3
(1)
:
Lukewarm

ssbm_Kyouko
(2)
:
Robert M Hunter - mastina

Angel Warriors
(1)
:
Roden

Not Voting
(3)
:
Child of Fairies - Guillotina - Marashu

With 13 players in the game, 7 are required to Yeet unto the Eternal Void .

Deadline for voiding is in (expired on 2021-08-09 08:31:06)

Mod Notes
Marashu is V/LA.
Child of Faries Has been prodded
Lukewarm is V/LA

I have so much to say about Chrono Cross... none I'm going to yet. Also if you want the real sequel, Radical Dreamers.
Fun Fact: Final Fantasy was meant to be Squaresofts last ever game, it was literally their final fantasy that that game would take off and save them :D

Pronouns
T3- He/Him
Angel Warriors - They/Them
Roden - He/Him
ssbm_Kyouko - She/Her
Marashu - He/Him
Guillotina - He/Him
Lukewarm - He/Him
Robert M Hunter - He/Him
House - He/Him
mastina - She/Her
Titus - She/Her
Gamma Emerald - He/Him
Child of Fairies - Unspecified
@LavaCore did someone steal my vote or you missed my vote here?

viewtopic.php?p=12914600#p12914600
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by Guillotina »

@LavosCore

I missed it, I got no excuse for that one lol. Will retrofix ^_^
Last edited by LavosCore on Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 379, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 313, Guillotina wrote:
Again, I don't need meta on you to scumread you for what I have perceived your motivations and thoughts to be. I've explained how I came to that conclusion. You can choose whether to believe my thoughts are real or not.
And i don't, hence my vote on you. I've played this game for two decades now, I know a fake when they think they can get an "LHF" over.

Not today corazón!
So you, without meta on me, know a fake that is trying to get an LHF over? And I, with no meta on you, cannot know you were worried about disrupting the TvT? Fascinating cogdis.
That's right, you know why? Because i scum read you and my gut almost never fails. You picked up a lame reason to scum read me and vote me which is posting images in the first 24 hours into the game and im an specialist in catching wolves during RVS, im sorry for your rand and I'm sorry i signed up to play this game where you cannot shine.

Even more, im going back to posting more images and own your team with a self imposed post restriction just because i love the challenge, i live spiting scum and I'm just that damn good.

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #30) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:23 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 357, mastina wrote:
In post 355, Robert M Hunter wrote:Can anyone help me get a read on mastina? Her posts read like a personal diary.
Well may as well, given I've given reads and don't have much to add to them since the game's technically out of the rvs but still feels like it's in the rvs in spite of being out so there's not a lot to have in terms of read progression.

Strongly North of Null:

House
Titus
Gamma Emerald
Angel Warriors
T3

North of Null:

Roden

Null:

Lukewarm (above the not-posters)
Marashu
Child of Fairies
Robert M Hunter (below the not-posters)

South of Null:

Guillotina

Strongly South of Null:

ssbm_Kyouko

I've not been able to get anything more refined than this though.
Let me get this straight, you are placing me at the bottom of your reads with my own scumread?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #31) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:30 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 370, Lukewarm wrote:Just weighing in on the ssmb v guillo 1v1, I think that guillo's reason for calling ssmb's read on them fake is bad.

But I also think that this looks like town!guillo from the 2 games I have seen them in. Although, I have not yet encountered scum!guillo to compare.

Spoiler: @Mastina wrt to Chrono Cross
I think that Chrono Cross is a poor sequel, but is actually a good game if you pretend it is completely unrelated to Chrono Trigger

I actually played Chrono Cross first, and really enjoyed it.

Which then lead me to playing Chrono Trigger, and really enjoying it too.

So, basically, I think that Chrono Cross is a good game, but the "sequel" elements are poorly done.
Help me understand it is bad because im not seeing it and i might be too tunneled to figure it out by myself.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #32) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:08 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 386, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 382, Guillotina wrote:
In post 379, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 313, Guillotina wrote:

Not today corazón!
So you, without meta on me, know a fake that is trying to get an LHF over? And I, with no meta on you, cannot know you were worried about disrupting the TvT? Fascinating cogdis.
That's right, you know why? Because i scum read you and my gut almost never fails. You picked up a lame reason to scum read me and vote me which is posting images in the first 24 hours into the game and im an specialist in catching wolves during RVS, im sorry for your rand and I'm sorry i signed up to play this game where you cannot shine.

Even more, im going back to posting more images and own your team with a self imposed post restriction just because i love the challenge, i live spiting scum and I'm just that damn good.

So you're aware of the cognitive dissonance and unwilling to budge. You scumread me for [gut reasons] (aka a fake read). I've caught you for the wrong reasons and you're now trying to misrepresent what those reasons are. On top of that you're so town for doubling down on the misrepresented reason for which I'm scumreading you.

The reason I SR you: The posts you made during the TvT post-storm indicate to me you wanted to contribute so you wouldn't be called out for not posting, but at the same time you did not want to draw attention to yourself or disrupt the infighting.
The misrepresentation: posting images

Go ahead and own
"my team"
, if you bus hard and fast enough maybe you'll make it a few more days.
Girl, What are you talking about? What did i disrupt again? If i did disrupt anything i was not aware, still im not.

Get this through your head because you are beginning to making me mad.

I WAS NOT POSTING BECAUSE I HAVE A LIFE! BECAUSE THIS IS A TWO WEEK GAME WHERE PLAYERS WITH A BUSY AGENDA LIKE ME CAN PLAY!

IM NEVER AFRAID TO POST, IM NEVER AFRAID TO BE VOCAL ABOUT MY POSTS AND GIRL GET OUT OF HERE! I LOVE ATTENTION, I NEVER DO NOT WANT TO DRAW ATTENTION TO MYSELF.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #33) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:12 pm

Post by Guillotina »

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:14 pm

Post by Guillotina »

Im no longer wasting time on SSBM, she is a caught wolf to me.

Im gonna look for her teammates now.

Yooooohooooo… where are thou!
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #35) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:22 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 394, House wrote:
In post 384, Guillotina wrote:Let me get this straight, you are placing me at the bottom of your reads with my own scumread?
So?
It's ridiculous to think ssmb and I are teamed which is what my placement in her readlist does not make sense.
She could be her scum partner and is distancing from ssbm while influencing the playerlist that this could be just theater. Because that is what it implies that ssbm and me could be mafia together.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:25 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 392, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 385, Guillotina wrote:
In post 370, Lukewarm wrote:Just weighing in on the ssmb v guillo 1v1, I think that guillo's reason for calling ssmb's read on them fake is bad.

But I also think that this looks like town!guillo from the 2 games I have seen them in. Although, I have not yet encountered scum!guillo to compare.

Spoiler: @Mastina wrt to Chrono Cross
I think that Chrono Cross is a poor sequel, but is actually a good game if you pretend it is completely unrelated to Chrono Trigger

I actually played Chrono Cross first, and really enjoyed it.

Which then lead me to playing Chrono Trigger, and really enjoying it too.

So, basically, I think that Chrono Cross is a good game, but the "sequel" elements are poorly done.
Help me understand it is bad because im not seeing it and i might be too tunneled to figure it out by myself.
Mainly it is that the reason you find their original scum read on you to be fake is because that is not the kind of player that you are. But Kyouko appears to have no meta history with you (which correct me if I am wrong on that), so, if they don't know anything about your playstyle, then obviously that never factored into their initial read on you.

Like, the way that I originally start trying to read someone that I have never played with before is to compare it to the "generic scum model" and "generic town model" in my head.

So from my pov, kyouko was saying something along the lines of "kyouko's posting seems more like my generic scum model then my generic town model, so I am leaning scum there."

And your response seems to be, from my pov "what you are describing is nothing like the
hyper specific guillotina scum style
, so that is a shitty reason to scum read me, must be fake"

Basically, it seems like you are judging the genuineness of their read with the built in assumption that she already has some meta knowledge on you, when it appears like she does not
It makes sense.

UNVOTE: ssbm

I still think that she scum reading for posting images is a shitty reason when i've done it in other games where i also randed town.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #37) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:28 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 391, Roden wrote:
In post 340, Roden wrote:
In post 322, Guillotina wrote:
In post 321, Guillotina wrote:

Orange

Red

Orange
: You don't have to say you're mad, it's just how you're coming across. She never said she "knew" you were afraid but you're slipping that you were. All she did was read you and not only did you take the claim way too seriously, you've ultimately justified it with your response. Your post here pings heavily as AtE especially with your OMGUS vote.

Red
: Are you not actually certain that Kyouko is scum then?
Didn't get a response. Considering his recent posts, it's clear why that is.

VOTE: Guillotina
I thought it was a rethoric question, it is obvious that i think ssbm could be scum but certain? Never.

That vote looks opportunistic.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #38) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:08 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 401, House wrote:
In post 395, Guillotina wrote:It's ridiculous to think ssmb and I are teamed
I have no clue why people even try that silly line, considering scum are huge fans of things like, "distancing" & "bussing".
Then ssbm and i should get oscars then because it this is theater, we are the best goddamn actors.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #39) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:10 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 403, Titus wrote:Townpoints to Lukewarm for peeling Guillo away from that stupid tvt.
Why are you so certain that im town?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #40) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:32 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 409, Roden wrote:
In post 404, Guillotina wrote:
I have no clue why people even try that silly line, considering scum are huge fans of things like, "distancing" & "bussing".
Then ssbm and i should get oscars then because it this is theater, we are the best goddamn actors.
Not really? Day 1 scum theatre isn't hard to pull off when everybody is working with only baseline reads. Especially when early wagons don't usually last anyway. Now's actually the best time to try to pull it off with as few consequences as possible.
Hmmm i keep forgetting this is a two-week day phase game.

Spoiler:

This is not scum theater but you can be town for that assessment.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #41) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:50 am

Post by Guillotina »

VOTE: Mastina

Still wanna hear your reasoning for my placement in your list.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #42) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 415, T3 wrote:He come across as very cocky.
Oooof, really?

I don't like that townread but I'll take it.

I don't think I'm cocky, I'm just a confident person.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #43) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:03 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 419, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 413, Guillotina wrote:VOTE: Mastina

Still wanna hear your reasoning for my placement in your list.
why is Roden town for his assestment of your interactions with ssbm but mastina is concerning enough to get voted?
Because Mastina has not given an assessment, she is yet to explain my placement in her list.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #44) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:05 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 418, Roden wrote:I believe third party is a possibility.
How come? I didn't see anything in the OP that hinted 3P.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #45) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 426, Noraa wrote:Guillo is town. everyone back the fuck off. last time I saw guillo scum, I caught him on page 10 or something. trust me on this one. Guillo is town. Period. this isn't what scum him looks like. I would swear it on my life legitimately.

-bera bear bear
You hard defending me is weird as fuck because you never do.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #46) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 432, Roden wrote:Oh interesting, we got Dwlee now.
Dwlee99 wrote:Also we have any claims or anything yet?
Yes. You'll see it early on actually.
Noraa wrote:Guillo is town. everyone back the fuck off. last time I saw guillo scum, I caught him on page 10 or something. trust me on this one. Guillo is town. Period. this isn't what scum him looks like. I would swear it on my life legitimately.

-bera bear bear
This is a very hard defend on Guillo. I didn't expect that but since I'm town reading you and I don't think scum blatantly defends each other like this, I'll back off. Are you confident enough on this that we should basically consider him conftown?
Do you hardcore townread the Angels to consider their townreads as Confitown?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #47) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 442, Titus wrote:
In post 438, T3 wrote:
In post 437, Titus wrote:
In post 427, Dwlee99 wrote:Hi folks. Who are the baddies?
Angel but that's something my gut screams. I don't have hard evidence. It doesn't help I thought Noraa was in a hydra she wasn't in.
I found their hard defense of Roden and Guillo to be strongly ++++++++++town.
Why? I find it whiteknighty myself.
Yah this thought crossed my mind too. Noraa never ever hard defends me like that. Noraa always tunnels me, she always reads me wrong, I don't believe they got better at reading me in a couple of months.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 444, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 426, Noraa wrote:Guillo is town. everyone back the fuck off. last time I saw guillo scum, I caught him on page 10 or something. trust me on this one. Guillo is town. Period. this isn't what scum him looks like. I would swear it on my life legitimately.

-bera bear bear
I stand firmly by this statement btw. guillo is town here and if anyone tries to touch them, they are getting the Noraa paw of doom.

-norbearbearbear
Ok, explain. Because if you flip scum, I'll look bad from this.

VOTE: Angel Warriors
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 454, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 404, Guillotina wrote:
You know full damn well that scum you would pull this type of shit rofl

But, you're still town. Wheres your head at?
You are making me paranoid. I feel like you either are pocketing me or developed a God read on me in a few months, which I don't think it's possible, I've been told I'm very hard to read.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #50) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 513, Angel Warriors wrote:So first up, I skimmed up and a couple overall things to be mentioning.

number 1, the most important. I am hard town reading guillo. why is that? I have very valid reasoning actually and guillo is still town despite him scum reading me. you may ask why is that? I am 100% known for tunneling guillo in games. I admit to that and typically that is what I do. the reason is simply. he doesnt cooperate as town and that frustrates town me. but the last game guillo was in with me, he was scum and let me tell you the difference was drastic. it was like he went from a raging bull to a proper gentleman asking you for a dance. I am telling you the difference is that STARK. guillo as town won't give two shits before slamming your head into the pavement if he dislikes your read on him. what is cooperation? what is town block? none of that exists in his eyes

but scum guillo cares SO MUCH. he will reply extremely calmly to EVERY post you make. he will tell you "no sweetheart im not scum listen to my beautiful voice you know its not me but it might be X or Y. See they look scary bad go go!" he will try so hard to get you off him and in the nicest way in the world. I caught him immediately and was like oh fuck so this is what his scum game looks like. That is why the moment I saw him get angry in this game, I was willing to say with 100% certainty that he is town. I promise that I am not wrong here. Anyone can meta guillo. His scum and town game are NIGHT AND DAY. im not even exaggerating.

number 2, VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE. Lukewarm might be scum. Im back to that read. I understand that mom doesnt agree with me but his progression on me I dont like. A little bit of meta that is not that reliable but my main reason im second guessing mom right now is that Lukewarm's reads in games are typically pretty good. From my past games with him, I believe his reads are normally almost completely accurate with his only mistakes being due to personal bias. his mistakes in reads are almost always because the person is scum reading him. But we have not SRed him in a while here so I dont see a valid reason for him to SR me here especially after just getting out of a game with a three headed hydra of me, mom and flea. We got our asses tunneled to hell and back day one as town two shot mason vig. I dont see why he would be so eager to jump on us even if only off of that.

-readingupandreplyingtoinfdividualpostsnornor
Damn…I keep getting these kind of townreads here. First i got townread for being cocky and now this.

So you townread me for being selfish, uncooperative and raging.

I mean… that is rough, not gonna lie. Because i dont believe im selfish i just dont trust people easy and im sure i had games where i was polite and helpful as town no? Ok, scratch polite, i know i have to work on that but i try to be helpful, im just loud and bold about my wording but to say im selfish, that is a tremendous misrepresentation of my town game in my opinion and it hurts.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #51) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:30 pm

Post by Guillotina »

I just get excited and passionate about my reads, specially if i think i caught scum, it's like adrenaline for nerds, instead of jumping off a plane, i read a thread and catch scum with a GOTCHA reabd and then the other me explodes!
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #52) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 518, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 490, Guillotina wrote:I'm very hard to read.
incorrect. you are just one of those smooth scum players. that means people who dont understand that your town and scum games are night and day will not be able to catch scum you. that is why you're under the impression that you're hard to read. because people tend to scum read your town game and town read your scum game. is that right? that is exactly how my game is. I know better than anyone what it feels like.

-berabearnor
UNVOTE: Angel Warriors

You can be town. Next time i rand scum im going to duplicate this game to rip your meta read on me apart :P
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #53) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by Guillotina »

Still waiting for VOTE: Mastina
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #54) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:01 pm

Post by Guillotina »

Im feeling like Notra could be town townreading me based on meta but also she could be scum townreading me while also discrediting my town play to be honest.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #55) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:03 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 591, House wrote:Kinda leaning towards {ssbm, Roden, dwlee}, ATM.
Im at ssbm and mastina

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #56) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:07 am

Post by Guillotina »

Well shit, i didnt intent that to be a hammer.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #57) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:56 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 657, Dwlee99 wrote:Also I'm guessing that House is confirmed now? Cause I'm assuming that's who got shot
In post 660, Dwlee99 wrote:He was a mason claim. Why wouldn't he be getting shot? Especially cause he claimed a bodyguard mason, scum probably thought that they would at least get the bodyguard.
Spoiler:

VOTE: Dwlee99
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #58) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:58 am

Post by Guillotina »

Good job to whoever block the scum's kill. They should get a medal and an after game host award
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #59) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:16 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 667, Titus wrote:
In post 663, Guillotina wrote:Good job to whoever block the scum's kill. They should get a medal and an after game host award
FoS this tell.

Fine with D or G or AW.

What tell? There is no factional kill, so yes!
GOOD FUCKING JOB TO WHOEVER BLOCKED IT

I'd make it bigger but it's not possible.
Get rekt wolves!
HAAAAAAA!
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #60) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:21 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 678, T3 wrote:There's no factional kill?
There was no factional kill yes, dont you see no one died? Wake up T3
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #61) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:31 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 683, Dwlee99 wrote:Does anyone think I night kill house, it fails, and I go in thread saying "yes house was definitely the night kill and is probably town now" seriously wtf
Hmm yah, that's what TMI is. You look like you are certain that House was the target, you look like you are scum who believed in House claim and knows who your faction picked to get slaughtered last night.

Who are your teammates?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #62) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:33 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 687, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 685, Guillotina wrote:
In post 683, Dwlee99 wrote:Does anyone think I night kill house, it fails, and I go in thread saying "yes house was definitely the night kill and is probably town now" seriously wtf
Hmm yah, that's what TMI is. You look like you are certain that House was the target, you look like you are scum who believed in House claim and knows who your faction picked to get slaughtered last night.

Who are your teammates?
Hey guillo check my join date.
What about it?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #63) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:44 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 693, Angel Warriors wrote:also mom isn't here but I want to say one thing that she was 100% on last night

Mom says that Robert's wagon is INCRIMINATING. Kyoto's built up so easily whereas Roberts felt like people were constantly keeping tabs on it. Mom thinks that is incriminating and the fact that Kyoto and us built up as counterwagons and received a huge amount of heat means Robert has to be scum here.

im in agreement with that and think Robert is the safest boot today because its basically 100% guaranteed to flip red.

-nronornronr
I noticed that too when i read the thread last night, there was definitely resistance to Robert's wagon and he's been sort of frozen.

How about we get a second wagon started in his name?

VOTE: Robert
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #64) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:55 am

Post by Guillotina »

There is indeed resistance. Did you see how Dwlee wagon went to -2 so fast?
Now look at Robert's.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #65) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:04 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 705, Dwlee99 wrote:What's the case on Robert?
He is your counterwagon now, it's either you or Robert, what do you think about that?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #66) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:14 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 707, Dwlee99 wrote:I think that it is less than 2 hours into day 2 and I don't believe in any dichotomy like that unless you want day to end within the next 12 hours.
I have no interest in ending the game with a flash yeet, it's not what i asked though.

Do you think Robert should outlive you?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #67) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:25 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 710, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 701, Guillotina wrote:How about we get a second wagon started in his name?

wagon ahoy

im not going to vote for now because then people will say "oho look Roberts wagon is. building up fast too" which is bullshit. Roberts wagon was much purer than Kyoto's yesterday but I dont want people under the impression that robert is town here because he is the only lock scum that I think I won't back off on today.

-nornor
Who cares about what other people think? We are on a great spot right now, your hydra partner scum reads Robert and I support it. Towncore Angels-Guillo let's go!
Also if Robert flips scum, T3 looks good.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #68) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:27 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 711, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 708, Guillotina wrote:
In post 707, Dwlee99 wrote:I think that it is less than 2 hours into day 2 and I don't believe in any dichotomy like that unless you want day to end within the next 12 hours.
I have no interest in ending the game with a flash yeet, it's not what i asked though.

Do you think Robert should outlive you?
No. I'm not sure how you think this question helps sort me?
I work in miraculous and weird ways, word of advice, dont try to understand what is in my mind, my greatness comes from my unorthodox ways.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #69) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:37 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 716, Dwlee99 wrote:What was your idea behind fake claiming reflexive vig in Yggdrasil?
Prevent scum from visiting me, allowing me to perform more actions at night. Why?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #70) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Guillotina »

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #71) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:09 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 719, Dwlee99 wrote:I replaced into your slot and continued it but was completely unsure what it was meant to accomplish cause our slot didn't even have an investigative role or anything. We just punched people.
I was planning to do so, i never did because the inno child beat me to that fake claim first.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #72) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:11 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 720, Dwlee99 wrote:But that's an example where I think your method was just bad. You weren't going to be night killed that game based on game state when I replaced in. Your role wasn't important. But you gambited the night kill away for you because ???
This shows that you didn't even read your role then, we didnt just punched people. We roleblocked roleblockers and we took anyone's health down to 1 at the cost of our own health going to 1.
My plan was not to end the game alive but rather take scummy people down with me.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #73) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:15 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 733, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 731, Guillotina wrote:
In post 719, Dwlee99 wrote:I replaced into your slot and continued it but was completely unsure what it was meant to accomplish cause our slot didn't even have an investigative role or anything. We just punched people.
I was planning to do so, i never did because the inno child beat me to that fake claim first.
No you actually did I saw it in your ISO.
If i did, the inno child took away validity from the claim anyway.

So your defense is that i play bad? As in attacking the player and not the play? Is that it?

I got games here that i can proof that im one of the best mechanical players in this board, no amount of discredit will take that away.

If your defense is hurting my confidence, you should reconsider your strategy wolf.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #74) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:20 am

Post by Guillotina »

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #75) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:21 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 745, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 735, Guillotina wrote:
In post 720, Dwlee99 wrote:But that's an example where I think your method was just bad. You weren't going to be night killed that game based on game state when I replaced in. Your role wasn't important. But you gambited the night kill away for you because ???
This shows that you didn't even read your role then, we didnt just punched people. We roleblocked roleblockers and we took anyone's health down to 1 at the cost of our own health going to 1.
My plan was not to end the game alive but rather take scummy people down with me.
I don't remember roleblocking roleblockers.. yes we had the last stand thing but I didn't want to die to a single chip so I didn't use it.
Guillotina wrote:

So your defense is that i play bad? As in attacking the player and not the play? Is that it?

I got games here that i can proof that im one of the best mechanical players in this board, no amount of discredit will take that away.

If your defense is hurting my confidence, you should reconsider your strategy wolf.
You still can't explain how asking me if I want to die after Robert helps you sort me. I think you're arrogant.
Ok. I'm arrogant so? Is that alignment indicative?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #76) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:22 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 749, Guillotina wrote:
In post 745, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 735, Guillotina wrote:
I don't remember roleblocking roleblockers.. yes we had the last stand thing but I didn't want to die to a single chip so I didn't use it.
Guillotina wrote:

You still can't explain how asking me if I want to die after Robert helps you sort me. I think you're arrogant.
Ok. I'm arrogant so? Is that alignment indicative?
If not, what is the point of you accusing me of arrogance. Im a great mafia player and my methods work

At the end I catch you all wolves! LMAO
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #77) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:27 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 752, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 748, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 742, Angel Warriors wrote:why didn't he do that yesterday?
I've been working 12 hours days and I have 3 1/2 kids.
sure. and I definitely believe that town you having not even read up just decided that you wanted to convince me that you were town with LHF meta and then immediately afterwards decided the same post came from scum and started pushing me as "opportunistic scum"

seems like you did read up yesterday doesn't it?

-nornornonr
Not to mention that i was the one who started his wagon after you outed your partner's read on Robert. If anything, he should be accusing me of “opportunistic” instead of you lol.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #78) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:29 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 753, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't think it is alignment indicative, but I find it extremely grating.
If confidence irritates you, work on your self steem.

Trust me, i had low self steem at one point in my life, cause by those close to me, the irony huh.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (isolation #79) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:33 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 764, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 761, Guillotina wrote:
In post 753, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't think it is alignment indicative, but I find it extremely grating.
If confidence irritates you, work on your self steem.

Trust me, i had low self steem at one point in my life, cause by those close to me, the irony huh.
You're not confident. You're arrogant.
I am great!

I am the god of mafia gaming.

Puny human. :lol:
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (isolation #80) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:37 am

Post by Guillotina »

I think Dwlee99 feels overshadowed by me and see they have no chance of getting thread control with us townleaders still alive and his entrance into the thread looks as TMI and a forced way to try to look town.

Nora, vote with me, let's kill Dwlee
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #81) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:46 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 762, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 758, Guillotina wrote:Not to mention that i was the one who started his wagon
Robert M Hunter (5): Gamma Emerald - House - T3 - Titus - ssbm_Kyouko

Where's your name?
Im talking about today.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #82) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:49 am

Post by Guillotina »

Robert, let's yeet Dwlee, what do you say?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #83) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:53 am

Post by Guillotina »

Robert and Dwlee look like they dont want to yeet each other, hmm!
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #84) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Guillotina »

Who the fuck is Drop
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #85) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Guillotina »

Droo*
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #86) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:44 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 821, Marashu wrote:
In post 818, Guillotina wrote:Who the fuck is Drop
probably Scum. In the flavour OP, DROO is the sound Yakra makes.
Oh i was trying to find Droo sub in mod message :lol:
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #87) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:13 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 798, Roden wrote:Dwlee isn't confirmed town just because of the DROO vote btw. I don't see why scum outs the fact they have an extra vote just to put Dwlee at E-3. It looks more like they're trying to scare people off their wagon.
I think so too. I think that Droo vote on Dwlee could be scum WIFOM, to make us think “ooooh, that sneaky vote on Dwlee, they gotta be town”.

Amateurs.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #88) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:16 am

Post by Guillotina »

There is no way scum don’t use that vote to secretly hammer one of us. No, that vote placement there was to scare us, or it’s just a town vote. Is Droo guaranteed to be a scum ability?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (isolation #89) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:19 am

Post by Guillotina »

If it’s a sneaky town vote they need to claim now.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #90) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:20 am

Post by Guillotina »

Actually never mind.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (isolation #91) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:26 am

Post by Guillotina »

I gotta say, i know nothing about Crono trigger.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #92) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:49 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 840, Roden wrote:
In post 836, Guillotina wrote:I gotta say, i know nothing about Crono trigger.
https://chrono.fandom.com/wiki/Yakra

This might help a lot actually for figuring out flavor.
I'm an old man and still don't know that game.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #93) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:20 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 882, LavosCore wrote:
Vote Count 2.2
Roden
(2)
:
Dwlee99 - Angel Warriors

Dwlee99
(5)
:
Titus - Guillotina - Marashu - Roden - T3

Angel Warriors
(1)
:
Robert M Hunter

Gamma Emerald
(1)
:
Lukewarm

Not Voting
(3)
:
mastina - House - Gamma Emerald

With 12 players in the game, 7 are required to Yeet unto the Eternal Void .

Deadline for casting into the Gate is in (expired on 2021-08-12 11:00:00)

Mod Notes
I am bad at pagetops....
T3 is V/LA

Pronouns
T3- He/Him
Roden - He/Him
ssbm_Kyouko - She/Her
Marashu - He/Him
Guillotina - He/Him
Lukewarm - He/Him
Robert M Hunter - He/Him
House - He/Him
mastina - She/Her
Titus - She/Her
Gamma Emerald - He/Him
Dwlee99 - They/Them
I townread Roden. Im not going there Nora.

You didnt want Robert, now you don't want Dwlee but you want Robert but you are voting Roden, you are making me fucking paranoid Noraa.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #94) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:21 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 886, Roden wrote:Nora I'd literally rather spite you and get us both voted out if you're going to go out of your way to throw this game for town. I want to go to the dead PT, see your confirmed alignment, and laugh as you crumble Day 3. I'm fairly certain I can catch scum this game, but you've made this such a miserable experience that I don't want to bother anymore. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but I think you're just always like this.

VOTE: Roden
Roden stop. Unvote now!
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #95) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:23 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 889, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 737, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 366, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: RMH
I’ll still keep watch but I think Titus’ response to me was the sort of response I would get from town!her
In post 373, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 367, T3 wrote:VOTE: rmh
Let's all accuse me of opportunism.
This is E-2 fwiw
No reason given. But no one is going to question this.
Is everyone so braindead
that a vote without the reasoning in that exact post comes across as completely reasonless? I swear anytime I make a vote like that I get this EXACT dipshit accusation. Now, I don't think I gave concrete reasons for it elsewhere (pretty much I only remember calling out his FoSes being low content slots), but I still think this is a dumb comment just generally
That's not a nice thing to say.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #96) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:35 am

Post by Guillotina »

What is “whip lash” here?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (isolation #97) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:47 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 904, Lukewarm wrote:And, like, was is he really more convinced that you v kyouko was TvS, then he was on his "confident" town read on you independently?
Im not scum but reads can change after a flip. I think he townread me because he scumread kyoko and i can see town thinking that the other party then has to be scum because his initial read was that it was a TvS?

I'm feeling like Gamma could be town for that although he was wrong on that TvS read.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (isolation #98) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:55 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 906, Gamma Emerald wrote:Do you think maybe the quick hammer changes things a little? Or did that escape you?

FYI I might not be in the best mood rn because my dad decided to be a dick about my bad performance on one of my college finals
I didnt intent to quickhammer, you know how i play with my votes to wage for reactions, when i realized kyoko was at -1 it was already too late.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (isolation #99) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:56 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 769, Guillotina wrote:I think Dwlee99 feels overshadowed by me and see they have no chance of getting thread control with us townleaders still alive and his entrance into the thread looks as TMI and a forced way to try to look town.

Oh you are right Noraa.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (isolation #100) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:57 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 907, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 905, Guillotina wrote:I think he townread me because he scumread kyoko
From looking at his iso, it appeared to be the exact opposite. He scum read Kyouko, because he town read you.
In post 583, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 558, Guillotina wrote:Damn…I keep getting these kind of townreads here. First i got townread for being cocky and now this.
I also felt like you were town for similar reasons
In fact I feel better about those town vibes now that I know I’m not the only one that got them
In post 587, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: kyouko
I can back this given I think guillo vs. kyouko is TvS (could be TvT being feels unlikely) and I’m feeling confident about guillo being town, so the scales tip out of Kyouko’s favor
Yah he townread me and scumread kyoko yesterday.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #101) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:59 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 909, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 894, Guillotina wrote:You didnt want Robert, now you don't want Dwlee but you want Robert but you are voting Roden, you are making me fucking paranoid Noraa.
I always wanted Robert?
Robert isnt picking up traction so roden is what I suggested!
Noraa, do you think Dwlee and I are T/T?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #102) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 919, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 917, Guillotina wrote:
In post 909, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 894, Guillotina wrote:You didnt want Robert, now you don't want Dwlee but you want Robert but you are voting Roden, you are making me fucking paranoid Noraa.
I always wanted Robert?
Robert isnt picking up traction so roden is what I suggested!
Noraa, do you think Dwlee and I are T/T?
possibly. dwlee seems genuine enough and I hard TR you.
I might be tunneled onto them for their personal attack against me, not gonna lie. I feel like they raged out for getting caught by someone whom they consider a bad player.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #103) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 921, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 853, Roden wrote:Then case me and vote me out. I'd love for both you and AW to have egg on your face if you both really are town.
This is a town emotion.
Robert are you new to the game or just new to the forum?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (isolation #104) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 927, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 921, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 853, Roden wrote:Then case me and vote me out. I'd love for both you and AW to have egg on your face if you both really are town.
This is a town emotion.
It could be, it could also be tactically placed AtE.

I would love to hear more of your thoughts while your here
Get out of my head Noraa! That's weird.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #105) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 958, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 782, Dwlee99 wrote:Why am I on here twice? Why is Titus so high?
I’m more concerned about G being in the top tier
Why because of the accidental hammer yesterday? Come on!
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (isolation #106) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 964, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Anyone else bothered by the sheer amount of suicidal bravado Roden is showing? I’m starting to think it’s somewhat performative
No, he is just annoyed by Noraa, she can do that to people (no offense)
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #107) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by Guillotina »

Who is norbearbear, momrangal or noraa?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (isolation #108) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 971, Titus wrote:
In post 965, Guillotina wrote:
That puts you into don't survive until elo territory.
Nah fuck that. That puts me into “everyone make mistakes, we are all human” territory.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (isolation #109) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 978, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 663, Guillotina wrote:Good job to whoever block the scum's kill. They should get a medal and an after game host award
In post 674, Guillotina wrote:
FoS this tell.

Fine with D or G or AW.

Get rekt wolves!
HAAAAAAA!
G I really must ask, why did you post these?
I got excited.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #110) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by Guillotina »

VOTE: Mastina

Where are you Mastina?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (isolation #111) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 982, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 980, Guillotina wrote:
FoS this tell.

Fine with D or G or AW.

Get rekt wolves!
HAAAAAAA!
I got excited.
well it looks more like you are pissed the kill got blocked and are letting that emotion seep through while trying to act like it's all good

though tbh I have a thought on this subject. G can you link a few of your scumgames? I kinda just got the vibe this was like how you acted D2 in Large Normal 230
Nah, im excited im getting bragging right after game.

Dude, Go get them yourself, i dont know where they are. You know i love bragging about my excellent scum games but i got no time.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (isolation #112) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 988, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 985, Guillotina wrote:
In post 982, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 980, Guillotina wrote:
FoS this tell.

Fine with D or G or AW.

Get rekt wolves!
HAAAAAAA!
I got excited.
well it looks more like you are pissed the kill got blocked and are letting that emotion seep through while trying to act like it's all good

though tbh I have a thought on this subject. G can you link a few of your scumgames? I kinda just got the vibe this was like how you acted D2 in Large Normal 230
Nah, im excited im getting bragging right after game.

Dude, Go get them yourself, i dont know where they are. You know i love bragging about my excellent scum games but i got no time.
uhhh what? also, idk how many games you've played, if there's a bunch of them it's gonna take a while
It's frankly not that, if i wanna have a read on someone based on meta, i go and pull their games up, i do the research, i don't ask them to look for their own games to supply me with info like they are my servants you know?
I refuse to waste the time it will take me to find those scum games instead of playing this game which i bet you, that's the reason you are asking me to do it for you in the first place.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #113) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 990, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 925, Lukewarm wrote:I am catching up, and reading through Day 2, I am reaching the point of having too many scum reads :/

Robert and Roden both look a lot worse today then they did Day 1 imo

So my scum pile is now looking like : Robert, Roden, Gamma, Angel Warriors, Mastina.

The only person I am really ready to trust is House.
actually, I think Robert's posting today aside from him shading the people who voted/were voting him has been possibly decent.
Yah? This makes me wanna do this then.

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (isolation #114) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1012, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don’t know which games of yours are scum games though, you do. I don’t need links per se, but names would definitely help. But I guess even that’s too much for you?
And you think i know those games by memory? No, i have to actually look for them, it would be easier if i had a wiki but seems like i have not qualified to get a wiki so… you will have to do with reading me based on this game or do the due diligence Gamma.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (isolation #115) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:18 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1017, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1015, Guillotina wrote:it would be easier if i had a wiki but seems like i have not qualified to get a wiki so
You just go in and make you own.

No qualification that I am aware of

and if there is, I made one for myself and never asked anyone :dead: :dead: :dead:
Oh then i'll never have a wiki :lol:
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (isolation #116) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1022, Gamma Emerald wrote:And I don’t find it that hard to recall games I was scum in
For instance, since I returned to the site most recently I’ve been scum in Townstumps, Situation Room, Owners Market Blitz, Tarot UPick Deviant Moon Edition, and Yggdrasil (though I barely participated in that)
Do you multitable? I do. I play from 4-5 games at a time at different sites and i host multiple games per month too.

Dont ask me if i remember most of them, i dont.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (isolation #117) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:20 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1024, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1004, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Guillo
Okay I guess I'm kind of bored with Roden anyway so I'm fine seeing where this goes.
Lately I find that I can get behind this.

VOTE: Guillotina
Oh look at them. Dwlee and Robert who could not vote each other out of “solidarity” are now voting against me.

You guys are outing you know?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (isolation #118) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:42 pm

Post by Guillotina »

Towncore: Roden - Angels - T3 - House

Town lean: Marashu, Lukewarm

Null: Titus, Mastina, Gamma

Scum: Dwlee, Robert
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (isolation #119) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:12 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1050, House wrote:
In post 706, Guillotina wrote:
In post 705, Dwlee99 wrote:What's the case on Robert?
He is your counterwagon now, it's either you or Robert, what do you think about that?
That's a scum as fuck post.
Or it’s a reaction post to see how those two interact because they’ve been avoiding voting for each other all day.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (isolation #120) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:14 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1051, House wrote:
In post 718, Guillotina wrote:VOTE: Dwlee99
Was that seriously an E-1 vote that early in D-2?
I dont know. I dont think i put anyone at -1 today.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #121) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:16 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1056, House wrote:
In post 769, Guillotina wrote:I think Dwlee99 feels overshadowed by me and see they have no chance of getting thread control with us townleaders still alive and his entrance into the thread looks as TMI and a forced way to try to look town.

Not a fan of the attempt to end this day so quickly.
Not a fan of this misrepresentation, i never advocated for a fast chop.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #122) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:17 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1061, House wrote:
In post 805, Robert M Hunter wrote:Id' like to look at Gamma, AW, Titus, mastina.
This is a certifiably terrible take.
Really? Why?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (isolation #123) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:22 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1067, House wrote:
In post 827, Guillotina wrote:
In post 798, Roden wrote:Dwlee isn't confirmed town just because of the DROO vote btw. I don't see why scum outs the fact they have an extra vote just to put Dwlee at E-3. It looks more like they're trying to scare people off their wagon.
I think so too. I think that Droo vote on Dwlee could be scum WIFOM, to make us think “ooooh, that sneaky vote on Dwlee, they gotta be town”.

Amateurs.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (isolation #124) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:23 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1093, House wrote:
In post 1089, Guillotina wrote:

Aaaaaaaand?????
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #125) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:27 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1097, House wrote:
In post 1095, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1093, House wrote:
In post 1089, Guillotina wrote:

Aaaaaaaand?????
I won't lower myself to pointing out what's obvious more than I already have. It's not productive.
Ok but you are wrong, i said lets kill Dwlee, i didnt say right now.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (isolation #126) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:30 pm

Post by Guillotina »

I still want to kill Dwlee, let’s kill Dwlee they are scum, then we kill Robert. Or viceversa.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (isolation #127) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:34 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1099, House wrote:
In post 1039, Guillotina wrote:Towncore: Roden - Angels - T3 - House

Bump Lukewarm,Titus, & Mastina up, T3, Mara, and Gamma down.

T3 needs to earn some cred, here. Why are you townreading him so hard?
Fuck no on Mastina and Titus, what have they done? What has Mastina done besides promoting their twitch?

I like T3 and Mara, they have expressed intent to chop the people i wanna chop, similar mindset is a townie mindset.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #128) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:45 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1106, House wrote:
In post 1104, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1099, House wrote:
In post 1039, Guillotina wrote:Towncore: Roden - Angels - T3 - House

Bump Lukewarm,Titus, & Mastina up, T3, Mara, and Gamma down.

T3 needs to earn some cred, here. Why are you townreading him so hard?
Fuck no on Mastina and Titus, what have they done? What has Mastina done besides promoting their twitch?

I like T3 and Mara, they have expressed intent to chop the people i wanna chop, similar mindset is a townie mindset.
Because I said so.

As far as T3 and Mara goes, talk is cheap. Get back to me when they're on a wagon that flips red. Their posting is entirely unimpressive.
Because you what?

NOOOOOOOOO

Nobody has been on a wagon that has flipped red but T3 and I are spewed town if Robert flips scum.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #129) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:47 pm

Post by Guillotina »

Cooperate with me then i might consider your suggestions.

I want a pelt today. Let’s kill in my PoE

Or

Choose
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #130) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:52 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1110, House wrote:T3 is invested in speculating about my partner.
In post 118, T3 wrote:Or... Angel and House are Masons.
In post 180, T3 wrote:Angel, while probably being mason
That was yesterday nobody gives a fuck about your partner today. I sure dont, so why even bring it up?

Let’s catch a wolf, your mason spotlight dimmed down yesterday.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #131) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:58 pm

Post by Guillotina »

Im not voting T3. I want Dwlee or Robert as priority, if i cant get them then someone in the nulls. Take it or leave it. Good night
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (isolation #132) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:17 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1153, LavosCore wrote:
Vote Count 2.5
Dwlee99
(3)
:
Titus - Marashu - T3

Robert M Hunter
(3)
:
Guillotina - Angel Warriors - DROOOOO

Roden
(1)
:
Roden

Guillotina
(2)
:
Gamma Emerald - Dwlee99 - Robert M Hunter

T3
(2)
:
House - Lukewarm

Not Voting
(1)
:
mastina

Mod Notes
Mastina is due to prod tomorrow due to weekend activity rules.

Pronouns
T3- He/Him
Roden - He/Him
ssbm_Kyouko - She/Her
Marashu - He/Him
Guillotina - He/Him
Lukewarm - He/Him
Robert M Hunter - He/Him
House - He/Him
mastina - She/Her
Titus - She/Her
Gamma Emerald - He/Him
Dwlee99 - They/Them
So Droo is def a scum ability.

Question, why is there two votes on me but there is three players on my wagon?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #133) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:21 am

Post by Guillotina »

First Droo votes Dwlee and now Robert, my two scum reads. Wtf
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (isolation #134) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:35 am

Post by Guillotina »

I wonder if the mod made a mistake or one of my voters got their vote stolen
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #135) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:37 am

Post by Guillotina »

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #136) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:45 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 950, LavosCore wrote:
Vote Count 2.4
Roden
(4)
:
Dwlee99 - Angel Warriors - Roden - Lukewarm

Dwlee99
(4)
:
Titus - Guillotina - Marashu - T3

Angel Warriors
(1)
:
Robert M Hunter

Not Voting
(3)
:
mastina - House - Gamma Emerald

Mod Notes
T3 is V/LA

Pronouns
T3- He/Him
Roden - He/Him
ssbm_Kyouko - She/Her
Marashu - He/Him
Guillotina - He/Him
Lukewarm - He/Him
Robert M Hunter - He/Him
House - He/Him
mastina - She/Her
Titus - She/Her
Gamma Emerald - He/Him
Dwlee99 - They/Them
So Robert had his vote in this votecount, so the vote stealer can't be him. Dwelee had a vote on Roden in this vote count.

Look's like Gamma's vote is being stolen or he is the vote thief!

If the vote thief is trying to help me i appreciate it but if it's a town role you need to claim it because otherwise, im gonna take it as a scum action trying to frame me as vote nullifier or something.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #137) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:48 am

Post by Guillotina »

VOTE: Gamma
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #138) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:56 am

Post by Guillotina »

Is Gamma/Robert/Dwlee99 the solve?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (isolation #139) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:00 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1152, T3 wrote:
In post 1067, House wrote:
In post 827, Guillotina wrote:

Amateurs.
What if scum thought they were hammering Dwlee but mossed that people unvoted.
Why not wait until they were at L-1 to hammer? Instead of rushing to vote Dwlee and revealing their sneaky vote action? Scum are either trying to WIFOM us into thinking that neither Dwlee or Robert are scum OR they are a bunch of amateurs. If we go by amateurs… who are the newbies here? Maybe we should look there.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (isolation #140) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:10 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1169, Titus wrote:
In post 977, Guillotina wrote:
In post 971, Titus wrote:
In post 965, Guillotina wrote:
That puts you into don't survive until elo territory.
Nah fuck that. That puts me into “everyone make mistakes, we are all human” territory.
Sure. This mistake means you don't live until elo.
Is that a promise, a threat or both?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (isolation #141) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:14 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1172, Angel Warriors wrote:People may not agree atm but we have really strong reasons to support each one and will case them if needed but dont touch them before asking for the case cuz they town af
If Robert flips scum we killing Dwlee back to back, then Gamma, i need to see my suspicion about the Droo vote cleared.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (isolation #142) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:16 am

Post by Guillotina »

Or maybe we just kill Gamma today, he could be the vote manipulator adding and stealing votes.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (isolation #143) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:39 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1186, Marashu wrote:(I'm assuming it's gamma's vote that's stolen based on VC 2.02 and 2.07)
Mara, all possible options are these:

Gamma vote was stolen

Gamma has his vote but he is nullifying the vote of someone else on my wagon and be has to be on my wagon to be able to do that.

I'm nullifying a vote.

If yiu had to choose, which one you think it is now.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (isolation #144) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1190, Dwlee99 wrote:I think droo stole gamma's vote and it's a scum night action.
If that is the case why Gamma's? Why not House or Angel's or mine who are the loud voices and have leading power?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (isolation #145) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1190, Dwlee99 wrote:I think droo stole gamma's vote and it's a scum night action.
I'm not gonna lie this looks like TMI, this and your entrance. Or you are better at figuring out mechanics than i am.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (isolation #146) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:59 am

Post by Guillotina »

If Gamma’s vote has been in fact stolen, im locking him town.

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (isolation #147) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:05 am

Post by Guillotina »

If the vote stolen was a night action, who would have benefited the most from stealing Gamma’s vote last night?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (isolation #148) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:08 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1212, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1209, Guillotina wrote:If Gamma’s vote has been in fact stolen, im locking him town.

Well this is completely incongruent
What is incongruent? Have i ever said that i dont scum read you?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (isolation #149) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:08 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1223, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1213, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1209, Guillotina wrote:If Gamma’s vote has been in fact stolen, im locking him town.

Gamma having his vote stolen = lock town

Droo voting me = scum WIFOM

Fixing my last post

Third time is the charm?
Ok. What is incongruent about it?

If Gamna’s vote was stolen last night, he is lock town for having his vote stolen, that is definitely a scum ability.

This same scum ability could very well place that vote on anyone, including their own to WIFOM us into changing our reads. By the way the Droo vote has been used, it tells me that most likely the votes on you and Robert are WIFOM and that you both are scum, because there is no way scum are so incompetent to waste such a powerful action and not secretly hammer a target at L-1 and instead vote you guys the way they did.

The other option is they are doing it to feed my paranoia of you and Robert, but again, why waste that action to fool just me.

I dont buy it. I need you dead to find out.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (isolation #150) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1227, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1225, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1223, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1213, Guillotina wrote:

Gamma having his vote stolen = lock town

Droo voting me = scum WIFOM

Fixing my last post

Third time is the charm?
Ok. What is incongruent about it?

If Gamna’s vote was stolen last night, he is lock town for having his vote stolen, that is definitely a scum ability.

This same scum ability could very well place that vote on anyone, including their own to WIFOM us into changing our reads. By the way the Droo vote has been used, it tells me that most likely the votes on you and Robert are WIFOM and that you both are scum, because there is no way scum are so incompetent to waste such a powerful action and not secretly hammer a target at L-1 and instead vote you guys the way they did.

The other option is they are doing it to feed my paranoia of you and Robert, but again, why waste that action to fool just me.

I dont buy it. I need you dead to find out.
Why do you think scum couldn't target their own with the vote stealing ability? The same logic applies to both scenarios, but you're being selective about it because you want to push a lim on me.
Why would scum want to steal their own vote when they can steal it from town? Im sorry but that question is dumb.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (isolation #151) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:48 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1229, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1228, Guillotina wrote:Why would scum want to steal their own vote when they can steal it from town? Im sorry but that question is dumb.
For this exact reason possibly? Now I have a townread on Gamma, so I don't think it has happened here, but that you didn't think about it makes me think you're not seriously trying to sort people. You're being performative.
Yah Dwlee is scum for sure. I would shoot you right now if I could.

I dont know in what language i can speak to you for you to understand, it’s like you are purposely ignoring the difference between night action dynamics and day action dynamics.

Let’s see.

Scum need to secure mischops right? Stealing the vote to use it as your own increases those chances. Why would scum steal their own vote instead of stealing one from town to accomplish that goal, why steal it from scum when there is risk of being watched or detected by someone else and get called for it? What is the reward for it? Instead of just run the same risk but stealing it from town and have one extra vote they can use. No! I dont buy that shit.

It is different with you because they can manipulate our reads with the Droo vote placement. Maybe im giving too much credit to scum and maybe they are a bunch of amateurs with no idea of what they are doing and are spewing you and Robert town with it, if that’s the case, good for us, but we still have to find out and chop one of you, and you wanting the same lock town read that Gamma is getting for having his vote STOLEN as opposed to you having the Droo vote on you is… unrealistic and dumb, sorry not sorry.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (isolation #152) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:56 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1231, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1225, Guillotina wrote:The other option is they are doing it to feed my paranoia of you and Robert, but again, why waste that action to fool just me.
Why does that feel like wasting the action to you? I don’t think it can be called wasted without knowing the limits of the ability.
Ok.. im gonna give you two choices.

Let’s pretend you are scum:

Option 1: You have an extra vote and all you have to do is to wait for a town wagon to be ar L-1 to secure a mischop and leave town confused overnight, having to make decisions on their own to submit night actions.

Option 2: Let’s fool Guillo to make him more paranoid about his scum reads.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (isolation #153) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1240, Dwlee99 wrote:Hey Guillotina, why do you act like me and Robert have to have the same alignment because Droo targeted both of us with the vote? How does knowing mine or Robert's alignment inform the other cause of that? Couldn't they have targeted scum with the second vote for WIFOM? This is huge TMI right now.
You just speak BS after BS. My read on both of you formed before the Droo. I tested both of you to see if you’d voted to yeet the other and you avoided it and before that i had scumread both of you individually. It’s all in my ISO, you cant fool anyone. I firmly believe that the Droo vote on you was a gambit to try to make us second guess our read on you, I’ve played this game for several years, ive done and seen those tricks before, although when i do those gambits i actually make town kill each other not make town laugh at me like in this game. I laugh at these wolves, you can’t even Nk a target dude and you trying to WIFOM us?

I’ll coach you guys to become better wolves after game, for free, just so you dont say im arrogant.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (isolation #154) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1269, T3 wrote:
In post 1253, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1240, Dwlee99 wrote:Hey Guillotina, why do you act like me and Robert have to have the same alignment because Droo targeted both of us with the vote? How does knowing mine or Robert's alignment inform the other cause of that? Couldn't they have targeted scum with the second vote for WIFOM? This is huge TMI right now.
You just speak BS after BS. My read on both of you formed before the Droo. I tested both of you to see if you’d voted to yeet the other and you avoided it and before that i had scumread both of you individually. It’s all in my ISO, you cant fool anyone. I firmly believe that the Droo vote on you was a gambit to try to make us second guess our read on you, I’ve played this game for several years, ive done and seen those tricks before, although when i do those gambits i actually make town kill each other not make town laugh at me like in this game. I laugh at these wolves, you can’t even Nk a target dude and you trying to WIFOM us?

I’ll coach you guys to become better wolves after game, for free, just so you dont say im arrogant.
Oh wise mafia lord Guillotina, teach me your wisdom.
VOTE: T3
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (isolation #155) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by Guillotina »

Imagine me Gouding scum and the one who I actually townread is the one that reacts to my goading.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (isolation #156) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by Guillotina »

As of this moment I declare letting go of my tunnel on Dwlee that I got for personal reasons from his personal attacks and try to judge them objectively.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (isolation #157) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1269, T3 wrote:

If T3 flips scum, Dwlee looks good here, cause this looks like scum trying to white knight them. Maybe.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (isolation #158) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1264, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1257, Roden wrote:
In post 1251, Dwlee99 wrote:If I faked a day cop guilty on Guillotina would people believe it?
"Faked"

Idk you tell me.

Btw if you've been so certain that I'm scum then why do you keep moving your vote off of me?
I have a day cop guilty sorry
That's not how... you gambit with a fake guilty... but ok, go on.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (isolation #159) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 182, T3 wrote:

-bear nornor

Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute.
"I understand where the T3 votes are coming from"
The.... 2 RVS votes?
If T3 flips scum, I would look bad for this. This looks like when scum attacks my attacker to dirty me up when town do post-flip associations.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (isolation #160) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by Guillotina »

House might be right about T3
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (isolation #161) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1269, T3 wrote:

You saying that you were actually calling me the mafia lord and you were genuinely asking me to teach you my wisdom? Because i read that as you being sarcastic, mocking even, because I would.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (isolation #162) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 703, T3 wrote:VOTE: Robert m hunter
For reasons previously stated yesterday and because the Dwlee wagon is weird.
If T3 flips scum. One in Robert and Dwlee could be scum too and the other town based on this read.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (isolation #163) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 703, T3 wrote:VOTE: Robert m hunter
For reasons previously stated yesterday and because the Dwlee wagon is weird.
In post 866, T3 wrote:VOTE: dwlee for now.
T3, what motivated you to vote Dwlee there? What did you mean with "Dwlee wagon is weird"?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (isolation #164) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1283, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1235, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1225, Guillotina wrote:The other option is they are doing it to feed my paranoia of you and Robert, but again, why waste that action to fool just me.
Why does that feel like wasting the action to you? I don’t think it can be called wasted without knowing the limits of the ability.

Option 1: You have an extra vote and all you have to do is to wait for a town wagon to be ar L-1 to secure a mischop and leave town confused overnight, having to make decisions on their own to submit night actions.

I kinda feel like you’re being self-centered
Why do you think scum showing their hand now is a play towards you specifically?
I don't, that's the point. I don't think scum would use that vote the way they did to influence me.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (isolation #165) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1284, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1277, Guillotina wrote:
In post 182, T3 wrote:

-bear nornor

Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute.
"I understand where the T3 votes are coming from"
The.... 2 RVS votes?
If T3 flips scum, I would look bad for this. This looks like when scum attacks my attacker to dirty me up when town do post-flip associations.
Why do people post like this
It just looks self-conscious and scummy
What can I say? I have a history of getting mischopped because I didn't notice when I was being white knighted.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (isolation #166) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1290, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1273, Guillotina wrote:Imagine me Gouding scum and the one who I actually townread is the one that reacts to my goading.
Yeah I also was immediately like “huh, T3 really just fell for that hook line and sinker huh”
This is just for moral support rn
And like, if Guillotina doesn’t gain solid traction at some point today T3 is a perfectly acceptable lim as well IMO. The fact they’ve been a voting bloc practically this entire day phase is such a red flag.
What do you mean solid traction? Why would i get solid traction for?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (isolation #167) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1291, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1286, Guillotina wrote:

Why do you think scum showing their hand now is a play towards you specifically?
I don't, that's the point. I don't think scum would use that vote the way they did to influence me.
That doesn’t necessarily mean the other option you proposed is the truth
I feel like there’s ways that the DROO vote being used now wouldn’t be folding the ability too early.
Explain
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (isolation #168) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1296, T3 wrote:
In post 1281, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1269, T3 wrote:

You saying that you were actually calling me the mafia lord and you were genuinely asking me to teach you my wisdom? Because i read that as you being sarcastic, mocking even, because I would.
You're the most self-centered person I've met online. So yes, it was sarcastic.
I'm not, my goal is to annoy scum and goading them into outing themselves because they can't stand a confident town who happens to be better than them in every way, it's true, that is not being self-centered, that is being realistic.

Your reaction is similar to reactions that i got from scum in the past after goading them. It works every damn time lol
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (isolation #169) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1298, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1292, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1290, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1273, Guillotina wrote:Imagine me Gouding scum and the one who I actually townread is the one that reacts to my goading.
Yeah I also was immediately like “huh, T3 really just fell for that hook line and sinker huh”
This is just for moral support rn
And like, if Guillotina doesn’t gain solid traction at some point today T3 is a perfectly acceptable lim as well IMO. The fact they’ve been a voting bloc practically this entire day phase is such a red flag.
What do you mean solid traction? Why would i get solid traction for?
If House votes you I think that’ll be the point a wagon on you can actually form
In post 1293, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1291, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1286, Guillotina wrote:

That doesn’t necessarily mean the other option you proposed is the truth
I feel like there’s ways that the DROO vote being used now wouldn’t be folding the ability too early.
Explain
Don’t wanna give scum ideas they might not have thought of.
House townreads me and i do him, i dont see him leading a wagon on me unless he wants to throw.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (isolation #170) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1301, T3 wrote:You are like.... mildly annoying as in taking cocky to the extreme
I dont see how town would get annoyed when i intentionally provoke scum. That is why your reaction raised a red flag.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2558 (isolation #171) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:08 am

Post by Guillotina »

Im sorry i repped out team, who knows what would have happened if i didnt but i was not in tne right state of mind after the news i got.

A few things:

@Robert when randing scum, you gotta be fearless and if you believe you are always scum read then, work on that.
@Cyrus what happened? What were you thinking when claiming BP Cop? Why did you give up so easily?

I dont know what happened to Mastina, she pretty much abandoned us (at least while i was in the game). When i saw that she randed scum with me, i was so hyped, cause i saw her town play in another game which was phenomenal (and killed early for it) and she's got a reputation of being a strong powerwolf, i dont think i got to see Mastina in all her glory in this game.

Other things: Games like this need safe claims or anti claim mechanics. I already said it in Dead PT and I'll say again here, don't expect players to know the flavor of the game, many players like me just wanna play a game and signed up to games without knowing the flavor.
Even if you state it clearly that it's heavily influenced by flavor, people don't read and will play suboptimally as a result, you gotta have a counter measure for that. Safe claims or soup kills or other anti claim mechanics.

Cheers
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2599 (isolation #172) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by Guillotina »

No redactions from me, i guess I have to say it
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2604 (isolation #173) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:22 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 513, Angel Warriors wrote:I admit to that and typically that is what I do. the reason is simply. he doesnt cooperate as town and that frustrates town me. but the last game guillo was in with me, he was scum and let me tell you the difference was drastic. it was like he went from a raging bull to a proper gentleman asking you for a dance. I am telling you the difference is that STARK. guillo as town won't give two shits before slamming your head into the pavement if he dislikes your read on him. what is cooperation? what is town block? none of that exists in his eyes

but scum guillo cares SO MUCH. he will reply extremely calmly to EVERY post you make. he will tell you "no sweetheart im not scum listen to my beautiful voice you know its not me but it might be X or Y. See they look scary bad go go!" he will try so hard to get you off him and in the nicest way in the world. I caught him immediately and was like oh fuck so this is what his scum game looks like. That is why the moment I saw him get angry in this game, I was willing to say with 100% certainty that he is town. I promise that I am not wrong here. Anyone can meta guillo. His scum and town game are NIGHT AND DAY. im not even exaggerating.
@NORAA would you like to dance? :lol:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”