Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #59 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:17 am

Post by Greeting »

I don't understand anything about this game's theme other than the fact that it's beautiful and elegant.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:28 am

Post by Greeting »

Galron
, where are you?
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:34 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 61, anahit wrote:
In post 60, Greeting wrote:
Galron
, where are you?
hm

would the gamestate somehow be different to you if galron had made 1-2 rvs posts like most everyone else?
No, but it'd be nice to see a familiar face.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:55 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 50, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote: During these early stages of the game the best indicators of alignment generally the first post one makes upon arrival to the game and the grandificance of their entrance is significant. Most other posts are generally absolute drivel lesser to my mad ramblings when I begin to regret inviting our dear friends the Tweedles to tea.
Really? In my experience, RVS reads are quite poor.
In post 50, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote: Now, should we perhap turn our vision to the offensive post in current debate which formed the basis of my "random" vote, and while we are there I shall be more than happy to provide you with a gift of insight so that your sight may perhaps match my sight as we gaze upon this game and find our dear enemies...
In post 23, Ahri wrote:VOTE: AidansFlame

flame = red

red = color

color = mafia
The connection provided here is quite simple - even I face a challenge of making it overly verbose .

A fire generally burns a shade of red, where red is a colour and therefore it is indicative of mafia the colour red also is traditionally used to signify a member of the informed faction so the correct logic here perhaps could be that The Red Fire burns with the Red Hatred of the mafia. Or to simplify, Fires are red, red is scum, and colour is also scum and so theretofore etcetera etcetera this person is scum.

My own logic is significantly more simple than the logistical marathon of the firey kitsune mage, and that logic is simply that I do no recognise the colour red, as within this world it is an abomination. The kitsune mage has skill with the flame and as such has the knowledge of these "colours" that the fires would burn HENCEFORTH the knowledge of the colour and the logicistal marathon taken to endorse this vote is in itself manifested in deceit which is within the realms of the hateul hue-ful hubris of their kind as they attempt to beat over the uninformed majority and bring the horror of colour to this realm.

*sips tea*

Does this suffice your needs? I would expect an intriguing rebuttal as we appear to now be breaking RVS with you at the helm.
Are you sure it's tea that you're drinking at your party?
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:59 am

Post by Greeting »

I have read all of the posts so far and they're NAI to be fair.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:50 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 118, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 115, Greeting wrote:I have read all of the posts so far and they're NAI to be fair.
You think every post in the game so far is NAI?
Up to that particular point, yes. I am catching up with what appeared since then right now.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:52 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 126, EdensFlame wrote:
In post 115, Greeting wrote:I have read all of the posts so far and they're NAI to be fair.
I'm much of this same opinion for the first few pages but vanderscamp pings town.
Anahit too although less so
I'm always very sceptical when it comes to early Day 1 reads. If I see a post and judge that it could have been made from both a town and a scum point of view then I just put it in a NAI pocket and wait for more.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:54 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 132, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:I believe it is time to rebuke the VOTE: Radical Rat and realign my retinae to recognise and resolve the predicament the position presents.
In post 139, mc esther wrote:
In post 119, anahit wrote:b! if you think greeting is currently the most likely mafia do you not think there is some equity between greeting and vanderscamp?
honestly, idk if i actually believe that. i mostly just wanted a counterwagon, and felt that greeting was as good a shot as any for the purpose (partly because i'd misread the thread, oops). i probably shouldve voted ahri, but whatever.

but taking the question on its assumptions regardless: im not sure what you mean by equity, and i personally dont really consider the vanderscamp and greeting to be "linked" in any way. but vanderscamp pings vaguely town, i like that he didnt let the argument over treating every post as alignment-indicative drag out.

no opinion on cakez and tea party (i feel like i, should, have an opinion on tea party... but i cant actually seem to form one. weird slot, fun slot, frustrating slot).

__
In post 138, EdensFlame wrote:Anahit isn't approaching my slot how I'd imagine scum doing which isn't conclusive but points strongly
to
away from green.
? doesnt "not how i'd imagine scum" imply "to green"? idg the strike here

UNVOTE:

gets difficult here. i like to get answers from someone before voting them. but i cant just vote elsewhere "for the counterwagon" now ive acknowledged that was my goal.

VOTE: radical rat

i guess this works.
What is the case on
Radical Rat
?
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:00 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 152, Galron wrote:
In post 60, Greeting wrote:
Galron
, where are you?
Present. I refused to touch a PC, phone or anything over most of the weekend. Well a phone a little bit I think. I was a bachelor all last week, and that makes me a little antsy and throws me out of my usual goings on.

What should I be focusing on in the game so far? I've read a few pages, and I want to stab the Hatters for some reason, maybe because they didn't invite anahit for tea, which would've made for a more pleasant conversation. I'm getting the impression that the Hatters are using colorful language to be intentionally misunderstood. But maybe I'm just not following what they're getting at.
Welcome back! It's good to take a break from everything from time to time.

So far my experience of this game has been rather confusing.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
seems to intentionally keep using overly sophisticated language.
anahit
has somehow managed to make 51 posts, which is more than 25% of all posts in the game. I guess these two players caught the most of my attention so far, but I don't know what to think of it.

Apparently, some players are building an actual case on
Radical Rat
, my RVS vote and I wanna hear that.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:03 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 170, anahit wrote:
In post 139, mc esther wrote:honestly, idk if i actually believe that. i mostly just wanted a counterwagon, and felt that greeting was as good a shot as any for the purpose (partly because i'd misread the thread, oops). i probably shouldve voted ahri, but whatever.

but taking the question on its assumptions regardless: im not sure what you mean by equity, and i personally dont really consider the vanderscamp and greeting to be "linked" in any way. but vanderscamp pings vaguely town, i like that he didnt let the argument over treating every post as alignment-indicative drag out.
kinda think greeting and ahri were both pretty good votes

basically i mean that they have higher likelihood of being mafia together - it is like, if you thought greeting was the most likely mafia, then vanderscamp's vote pressuring edensflame very shortly thereafter without engaging with your vote on greeting in anyway would potentially be suspicious, yeah? but instead your thought was 'oh i might join that wagon', thus my question
Why is that?
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:12 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 184, anahit wrote:
In post 182, anahit wrote:
In post 181, Greeting wrote:Why is that?
feels kinda like you have time traveler perspective - like with rvs vote and no posts are ai comment and the like, observational posts
like ya know how if you live in a place where the winter is very cold and then there is a warm day in early spring it feels very very warm like the nicest day ever but if it were the middle of summer that day would be considered cold

it feels like you have time traveled to the warm day and called it cold
I cannot make out anything that gives clues as to players' alignments from the first 114 posts. I'm not going to create post content out of nothing. Sure, that involves me taking a backseat and waiting for stuff to unfold, but I didn't have any better idea than that. There's not much more to it, and I don't want prods so there's that.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:15 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 185, anahit wrote: and for ahri it is like,

ahri made rvs post, then mad hatters tea party and i talked about it A LOT, and then ahri disappeared?

which could completely be not game related but if it is game related then i think mafia are more likely to have head underwater feeling in that situation
Ahri
has posted almost nothing.

Here's her only post. Judging by the content, it's very much an RVS post.
In post 23, Ahri wrote:VOTE: AidansFlame

flame = red

red = color

color = mafia
Why would there be a bigger chance for her being mafia than literally anyone else?
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:45 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 188, anahit wrote:
In post 186, Greeting wrote:I cannot make out anything that gives clues as to players' alignments from the first 114 posts. I'm not going to create post content out of nothing. Sure, that involves me taking a backseat and waiting for stuff to unfold, but I didn't have any better idea than that. There's not much more to it, and I don't want prods so there's that.
hmhmhm

okay, so you have noted that i have made a lot of posts! what do you assume based on that? what do you think gamestate looks like here without me doing so? do you think we are more or less likely to find the mafia because of it if i am town? (spoiler: i am town)

it's not the taking a backseat that i'm noting; i often do just that, it's that it kinda feels like you know what's going to unfold,
I'm not sure if it's AI at all to be fair. While you do make a lot of posts which contribute to the game, my feeling so far is that you've been opening a lot of chapters, but not committing to any of them very much. While this generates discussion, I cannot see you going towards any concrete direction, and thus this could also be scum playing it carefully and attempting to gain towncred for "trying to solve the game" without getting your hands dirty. I don't really understand the supposed connection between me and other players or the case on scum me to be fair. I don't see a possible way for me to know what's going to unfold, town or scum, too.

Or maybe I just don't really understand the points you're making and I don't have the time to read it in to extreme depths. That can only be blamed on my real-life engagements. I'll try to do contribute more towards the end of the day and we still have more than three days for that.

My instinct, however, tells me that you're not someone I want to eliminate Day 1.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:47 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 191, EdensFlame wrote:OK I get what you're saying Greeting, but the push being founded out of essentially air can still produce good results.
Ahri isn't going to die over it and atm you are disrupting conversation about the slot.
Just back off a bit, it'll be alright
My experience is that it usually doesn't. I've only once randomly hit scum Day 1 in a game.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:51 am

Post by Greeting »

Ahri
feels lazy on the surface. (referencing posts , , , , and especially ) But I've scumread player Save The Dragons for a similar game style too.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:53 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 212, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 178, Greeting wrote:
In post 132, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:I believe it is time to rebuke the VOTE: Radical Rat and realign my retinae to recognise and resolve the predicament the position presents.
What is the case on
Radical Rat
?
Quite simply, I do not have one.
As I said, I wish to resolve the present predicament the position presents in part by holding a poor presence yet oddly powerful posts.
Good enough for me, at least for now.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:55 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 235, EdensFlame wrote:MrCakes feels colorful
Greeting prolly town
What's so towny about me?
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:04 am

Post by Greeting »

So many null reads in this game. Ugh.

We have players like
SirCakez
who's picking random stuff commenting on it and moving on. No follow-up, no nothing.
We have
anahit
, who's a content-generator, and this could come from both town and scum.
Dwlee99 wrote:I'm sure I'll feel the urge to dive into this game soon
Mood tbh. Or maybe I won't. I'll be sad if I don't, because I am trying. Or maybe I'm not trying hard enough. Ugh.

Like, I'm being null and bland myself, but at least I can admit that. Can something that's more likely than not to be AI happen please so I can comment on that? :yawn: I'd rather vote out someone who at least seems scummy than just pick someone at random.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:35 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 242, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote: The Sad Maiden with Long Braid.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #20) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:38 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 247, anahit wrote: well,

you see, the mafia know the towns and the mafias, and potentially more about the setup and so forth
Please point me to why you think any single player knows more about the setup than others.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:42 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 309, anahit wrote:
And what does this say about my supposed knowledge of the setup?
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #22) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:46 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 307, Greeting wrote:
In post 242, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote: The Sad Maiden with Long Braid.
Wait,
MHTP
clarified they meant someone else, in . Never mind that.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #23) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:57 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 311, anahit wrote:
In post 310, Greeting wrote:
that you aren’t asking yourself the why question with regards to anyone’s play

like it’s not just that post it’s the whole sequence like i said before but phone so
anahit wrote:and it’s like, why wouldn’t you be asking why question? why when i put to you more specifically do you think of it as like ‘anahit’s play could come from town or scum in a vacuum’ instead of like ‘why is she playing like that here?’
So you're assuming that I know something more than others because of my playstyle? I don't think there always needs to be a "why?" behind every single post in the game, and that's especially true for town. Personally, I've not been thinking why I'm making any single post in this game whatsoever when making it. I've been pretty honest and open about my thoughts, and I'd rather say that than cling to a random post for nothing. It's super easy to trump someone who stands out for whatever reason. Someone could scumcase you for posting in large amounts. Someone could make a case on
MHTP
for their peculiar phrasing. Or
Ahri
for reasons I said in . My experience of playing mafia on this site just makes me think it's not really AI at all.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #24) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:07 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 316, anahit wrote:
In post 315, Greeting wrote:
In post 311, anahit wrote:
In post 310, Greeting wrote:
that you aren’t asking yourself the why question with regards to anyone’s play

like it’s not just that post it’s the whole sequence like i said before but phone so
anahit wrote:and it’s like, why wouldn’t you be asking why question? why when i put to you more specifically do you think of it as like ‘anahit’s play could come from town or scum in a vacuum’ instead of like ‘why is she playing like that here?’
So you're assuming that I know something more than others because of my playstyle? I don't think there always needs to be a "why?" behind every single post in the game, and that's especially true for town. Personally, I've not been thinking why I'm making any single post in this game whatsoever when making it. I've been pretty honest and open about my thoughts, and I'd rather say that than cling to a random post for nothing. It's super easy to trump someone who stands out for whatever reason. Someone could scumcase you for posting in large amounts. Someone could make a case on
MHTP
for their peculiar phrasing. Or
Ahri
for reasons I said in . My experience of playing mafia on this site just makes me think it's not really AI at all.
but like that’s what i’ve tried asking you

like you say someone
could
scumread me for posting a lot

and multiple times you noted simply that i am posting a lot

which yes compared to game sure given

but my posts aren’t just empty right

at no point is there any evaluation of what i have posted

simply that it is a lot and that that fact itself could be scumread

right so it doesn’t feel like you don’t know my alignment
That's not true. I already answered this in .
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #25) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:10 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 317, anahit wrote:but you don’t really have to evaluate me anyway

that’s not what i’m saying here

just like, we have to find mafia without one of the major benefit of usual failstates,

and you weren’t doing that, like you know what is behind doors
What do you mean by "usual failstates"?
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #26) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:12 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 319, anahit wrote:also i don’t mean you should be asking other players why -

rather yourself, as how else can you find mafia,

like if all of the posts can be made by players of any alignment, and you know some of the players have to be mafia, how do you determine which of those posts were made by mafia without asking yourself ‘why is x making this post’ ‘why are they viewing the game this way’ et cetera
I... don't. I'll just wait. Sorry if that's not a satisfactory answer to you.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #27) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:44 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 323, anahit wrote:
In post 320, Greeting wrote:
In post 317, anahit wrote:but you don’t really have to evaluate me anyway

that’s not what i’m saying here

just like, we have to find mafia without one of the major benefit of usual failstates,

and you weren’t doing that, like you know what is behind doors
What do you mean by "usual failstates"?
let’s say we are playing a newbie,

what happens at e-1 when we wagon town day 1? and mafia?

now what happens in this game?
If I'm town and we voted out a townie, I'm looking at the vote tally and analysing the way the players voted and try to figure out information that way. Generally, scum want to look as clean as possible and have townies vote out a scum, so they would spread votes. Sometimes I go after the miselimination wagon, other times I go for players on the remaining wagon(s). I think hard data is more reliable than post content.

If we hit a scum, I strongly focus on players who weren't on the scumwagon as I think bussing a teammate Day 1 is a really bad scum strategy. I will, however, consider the order in which the players on that wagon voted. Like, sometimes scum would just think that bussing is inevitable and they would jump on it to make themselves look cleaner.

There's also a slim probability that the scums adopted a different strategy, but I treat this train of thought as a good starting point and think of whether the scums decided to deviate from it on the way.

It's rare that I'm convinced someone is 100% scum Day 1. Day 1 is most often random or, at times, a trainwreck.
anahit wrote:so we don’t have failstate

so we have to find mafia in one go
Except it... just doesn't really happen.
In post 237, Greeting wrote:
In post 191, EdensFlame wrote:OK I get what you're saying Greeting, but the push being founded out of essentially air can still produce good results.
Ahri isn't going to die over it and atm you are disrupting conversation about the slot.
Just back off a bit, it'll be alright
My experience is that it usually doesn't. I've only once randomly hit scum Day 1 in a game.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #28) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:58 am

Post by Greeting »

I haven't yet caught up with everything that happened. I'm hoping that tomorrow I'll have the time and energy to reread the whole thread and pick someone who at least seems slightly scummy.

As for the "informed" part, my answer is that I don't believe that I know more about the setup than any other player in this game.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #29) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:19 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 330, SirCakez wrote:
In post 233, SirCakez wrote:
In post 178, Greeting wrote:What is the case on Radical Rat?
Wait I missed this
Why does there need to be a case on page 7?? Wtf??
And speaking of follow up, you dodged this
I thought I already answered this, in posts like or more recently .
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:20 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 332, SirCakez wrote:I want to freshen up my vote VOTE: greeting
Any particular reason for this?
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:27 am

Post by Greeting »

So it’s OMGUS. Except I never even scumcased you for this, just merely commented on the behavior. As for your complaint for people pinging you for this, my guess is that the logical solution would be to not do it or stop letting it bother you.

This game has not changed my opinion of Day 1 reads. Meh.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:26 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 345, SirCakez wrote:
In post 341, Greeting wrote:So it’s OMGUS. Except I never even scumcased you for this, just merely commented on the behavior. As for your complaint for people pinging you for this, my guess is that the logical solution would be to not do it or stop letting it bother you.

This game has not changed my opinion of Day 1 reads. Meh.
Your posts are disingenuous and illogical
How is that OMGUS? You didn't even vote me
What I meant was - you're voting me just because you think I snubbed you. And the truth is, I don't believe I did.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #33) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:58 am

Post by Greeting »

I am not sure if my vote is still valid after
Radical Rat
's replacement so in case it isn't then VOTE: Toogeloo.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to read the thread thoroughly as I wanted to. I still do wish to play though. If, somehow, I make it to Day 2, I will contribute more. If not then oh well, farewell. Haven't been gotten my head around this game anyway.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #34) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:02 am

Post by Greeting »

If I do get miselimmed, I would advise to look for scum in my wagon. There’s surprisingly little opposition to it, the majority seems to be either supportive or indifferent to it.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:56 pm

Post by Greeting »

Thanks for the game!