She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #940 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:55 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

As a prenote, I didn't read this game, I had a skim of the setup design and some thoughts on it and wanted to give some more

Having played a mini with six scum I can def say that more scum does not necessarily equal more power -- I do like the idea this setup was going for to try and see if 4 can work in a mini

I am more inclined to be in the camp of more scum = more swing, but not necessarily more scumsided.

When there's extra scum, scum starts to get restrictions that usually result in extra scum deaths. In these cases, scum is only as strong as the weakest team member. So in this game say if one of the scum lovers is deemed scummy early, now two scum are down and all the interactions that come with that are out -- it's likely the other two scum had to dance around the lovers, etc etc and it has the potential to spiral out of control for them

Add in heavy town power that might not be dealt with early, you might end up catching all scum instantly. Or this happens where one of the roles gets elimed D1 and no scum end up dying. But it's definitely likely that one of the extremes was going to happen
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #954 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:30 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

reminds me of league. they try to combat swing with difficult comeback mechanics. dunno if giving town more power really qualifies for that (since that also increases swing). but i dont have a better solution

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”