Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:14 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Hello y’all
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:26 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 71, Noraa wrote:dunn very towny. taking back andante tr for a little. i must throw it back in the pot for some more brewing.
Sus
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:28 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I’m sleepy

I’m going to bed

Cya y’all later at work so I can be a night owl

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:09 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I waaaaaaaaaaaannnaaaaaaaaaa dance with somebody
I wanna feel the heat with somebody
Yeah, I wanna dance with somebody
With somebody who loves me

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:15 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 95, Noraa wrote:I dont really think any of bells posts are TOWNY but i do still think the posting frequency is a good look since everyone who's played with bell knows they hate scum. also im not into being paranoid of bell because that's an annoying feeling and bell and i will just bouce SRs off each other the whole game if we choose that path @_@
truth
In post 97, Ydrasse wrote:andante, dunnstral, mykonian, bell

this is my town pile right now
why dunn or myko?

I can slighty feel on the other two, but why the ^

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:19 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 110, Andante wrote:whoever pairs with fire tomorrow, be warned, high chance I just vote yall no breaks
hmmmm. I can see it now as I didnt like the next page posting at all.
In post 126, fireisredsir wrote:who wouldn't be nervous before a big dance

actually tho weird that you think that, im just p low energy rn and am not trying very hard, don't think nervousness is really on the table. if i were maf id prob be more self conscious about how i sound
i dont like this at alllllll.
In post 130, fireisredsir wrote:cause its a mafia game and i wouldn't want to get caught? idk how the dance play differs exactly from standard, but i assume that is still a concern
same

Fire feels scummyish

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:22 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 150, Bell wrote:I had dinner and just ate some cookies and cream icecream.

Am I scum yet.
Andante is a her.
newbiescumtellbrooo
In post 161, Prism wrote:
In post 158, Noraa wrote:I know im playing with fire but me asking ydrasse to dance vs prism asking andante.
one is extremely scummy and the equivalent of "anyone want to dance?"
but the other is like apparently so towny that the dance is happening.

how does that make sense
Well, first, I'm not the player that weighed in on your proposal to Ydrasse. Andante was. Maybe she's a better fit to answer. It's also unclear if this is a critique of me proposing, of Andante accepting, or both, because asking about Ydrasse is fundamentally different than asking "anyone" and you treat them as equivalent anyway.

Second, Andante posted that because she's like the energizer bunny or the smiling dog in her picture, eager for more posts and to run around and grab the stick and bring it back and have someone throw it again so she can grab it again and shake head to play with stick pretend it is squirrel oh no they take stick and they can throw it and where stick go there stick must move legs fast and....

Fundamentally I think that enthusiastic pro-activity is a bit +town for her. That's a read rooted in meta. While I didn't comment on it before, I think your Ydrasse reaction is null at best. Just rote pursuit of early/pregame pocket target is plausible.
I agree w/ this assessment.
In post 166, Bell wrote:Andante's play so far reminds me of a puppy biting at my shoe while my leg is still attached because I got in their way. But I'm actually okay with that. They don't have to listen. I just won't talk to or address them unless I think it particularly relevant.
I dunno what Andante scum looks like. They've appeared townie since I've known them. This game isn't much of an exception.

Strangely, I actually agree with Ydra so far, but both Fire and Luke are the types of players I like, so I'm looking forward to seeing them play and maybe changing my mind.
so I have played with scum andante twice and this feels like town andante. Scum Andante has a tone-difference in her posts.

town andante has a huge chance of being pocketed so I want to wait out this read before solidily calling her town

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:25 pm

Post by Malakittens »

dunn is prob town off posts on page 9

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:29 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 259, Andante wrote:Umm only cause I’m doubting my sr on you Noraa, I’m not 100% sold on Datisi town right now, like datisi played a dance game with scum me recently, and I’m not 100% sold this is how town!him approaches this game with me… something felt off so I would wait to propose there… Ydra + You sounds like it could be good if yall both want that, i’m not trying to shut you down!!! but like, I tr nothing about datisi rn, and i just wanna caution you…

lol I sr 2 ladies… SURELY 3rd is a gentleman
\ :]
In post 267, Lukewarm wrote:I have completed my iso dives of all of the eligible ladies, and I have an issue. I did not find any scum reads :sob:

I like Ydra, Dats, and Fire all as town leans.

Enchant and Mala are both pretty close to null, but just barely perceptively higher then null for not seeming to care how their dip in and dip out would look.
interesting tweet

i definetly dont agree w/ this fire read and i even heard ur explantio below and still dont
In post 270, Lukewarm wrote:Here is a copy and paste from my notes

Datisi Town Lean
225 feels like a town datisi post.
236 I found myself nodding along to everything.

I really hope that Datisi is town, feels like I can just let him do all of the thinking for me this game :sunglasses:

Fireisredsir town lean.
Tone seems vaguely the same as the only game I have encountered him in before. I very much like the preemptive offer to do meta for town in post 136. Especially with the follow up in 208 showing that he did at least some amount of meta looking.

I especially like that the post where he comments that he did it, he did not make a show of having done the meta metioned prior. Like, I am stll unsure who Bell was talking about, and on my initial read thruogh, I did not realize that fire was talking about Myko here -so much so that even Myko did not realize that this was about him(228), but in 208 is consistent with 249, where he makes it more clear.

And 249 is more thought out, and like, fire scum would have made the more thought out post if doing meta for meta sake, instead of deciding the meta was too old and dropping it, then waiting to be prompted before saying the meta analysis.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:34 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 402, fireisredsir wrote:in past dances have maf avoided partnering with each other?
i think they usually avoid it yeah

prob an early pairing is prob got scum in it bth

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:07 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 466, Bell wrote:Oh, this is a pleasant surprise. Hi Mala.
hiiiiiiiiiiiii

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:13 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 469, Lukewarm wrote:I am kind of surprised to see enchant not just accept the dance offer, regardless of his alignment.

Also, hello Mala
Tbh i kinda feel like it might be more townier to nto accept it right away

esp with Myko being very wishwashy like it was

so it makes me lean more to a town-enchant

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:17 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 471, Bell wrote:The offer they made was obviously insincere and was made with the rather complex goal of forcing active players to post more and give away something AI. In order to survive the weeding process. They complained that I got paired up too early because I guess they've played with me before or thought I'd be a fairly easy sort under pressure than not under pressure. Uh. *useless comment*
...I don't really know what the rest of their plan was, my big hope was that they'd just leave the dance the second they had the chance taking enchant with them so I wouldn't have to think about it.
But who knows. I'm not really sure of what to make of their bread crumbing internal planning just to prove it exists either. Then again, that's my ultra paranoia talking. Maybe.
I mean you are kinda transparent right now
so you paring uo early doesnt bother me tbh

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:18 pm

Post by Malakittens »

wow can i not type today

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:06 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 483, Cephrir wrote:control gave me higher standards for mala, not lower
but I was in a neighboorhoood and i had a really fuckign awesome pr and loved the playerlist

so the more exciting the game is to me the higher possibility of keeping me engaged/happy

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #15) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:19 pm

Post by Malakittens »

uuuuuuuuuuh

idk get myko posting

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 4:30 pm

Post by Malakittens »

So got work early in the morning, but will catch up in AM.

Don’t miss me being a night owl too much ok.

Xoxo

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (isolation #17) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:48 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 502, Datisi wrote:i feel townpings on malakittens for possibly dumb reasons, we'll see
why's that??
In post 540, Prism wrote:maybe

dunnstral/mala
lukewarm/Datisi
cephir/fireisred

luke+ceph swap works too
So, I haven't yet had a great read on Dunn. I have played with Dunn in the past and been wrong too many times. So i'm leaning on ppl who have more exp in reading him.
In post 543, fireisredsir wrote:im also open to that. i wanted myko left out most but now with who is remaining i want ceph and dun >>>>> luke and noraa to stay.

and im cool with taking some consensus into account if it comes down to luke/noraa cause i don't exactly have a strong scumread on either of them
I mean i wanted you to be left out bc i think youre scum, but hey we all cant get what we want
In post 549, Noraa wrote:dunn will flip scum 9/10 times here
You were right about Dunn in Control so if anything i'll be more wanting to trust your read over aNYones elses when it comes to dunn

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (isolation #18) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:53 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 579, Ydrasse wrote:someone once told me dunnstral powers up in dance games
so in hindsight this makes dunn's posting NAI as if he powers up in dance game regardless of alignment, which in the future is gonna throw off any meta type tells

fml
In post 592, Lukewarm wrote:I think that Dunn should be left behind

propose to Mala

I don't currently trust Prism, which leaves me disinclined to let her do the sorting of the pairs.

Thinking selfishly, I think pairing with Dats knowing that I am his top scum read just kills me day 2, and I think proposing to fire results in fire getting hammer between me and Cephrir, and I am left behind today. So, survival thinking says Mala is my best bet.
Noted & ooof going to think on this last few lines of this.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (isolation #19) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:56 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 608, Bell wrote:
If Mala is town I don’t really think that will work because, uh, she’s malakittens. *waves hand* it’s possible she’s different than forever ago, but she’s a paranoid kitty and one of the more likely players to suddenly leave if they see red flags and you don’t dissuade them enough.
This is very true. Red flags scare the fuck outta me
In post 619, Datisi wrote:do noraa and dunn have history and is ze usually able to read them well?
In control, Noraa was able to read Dunn super well. I wanted Noraa to sheep me on my mastina scum read and they didnt :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (isolation #20) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:27 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 819, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 818, Malakittens wrote:In control, Noraa was able to read Dunn super well.
How long did it take noraa to form their read in that game Malakittens?
It was early, but wasnt til like D2-3 until they really went after you

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (isolation #21) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:29 am

Post by Malakittens »

i just lost my train of thought

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (isolation #22) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:48 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 851, Andante wrote:people want a ceph and fire pair?? fire is mafia... I'm pretty sure ceph isn't
#agree

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (isolation #23) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:49 am

Post by Malakittens »

So i have a choice between Luke & Dunn. I still haven't fully caught up yet and I'm kinda distracted more than I want to be atm.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (isolation #24) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:55 am

Post by Malakittens »

I'm suprised you are so quick to feel good about me esp after our last game.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (isolation #25) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:56 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 854, Andante wrote:I thinkMala and Ceph would be a good pair.... like that's a pair I'd feel good about
IDk how I feel about Cephrir.

I kinda got Ceph super wrong in Control which makes me feel like I don't have a good handle on reading him. Which means if I pair and I feel super paranoid and leave and hes town then ill fuck it all up

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (isolation #26) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:00 am

Post by Malakittens »

Oooh

I love the above post.

Andante, i really do think you are town this game so hopefully we can mindmeld more later

how do you feel about luke vs dunn?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (isolation #27) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:09 am

Post by Malakittens »

right now i'm leaning more than i'm prob gonna accept Luke over Dunn

also noraa i got very upset that you dont wanna pt with me :(

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (isolation #28) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:27 am

Post by Malakittens »

I'm standin' there
On a balcony in summer air
See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns
See you make your way through the crowd
And say, "Hello"
~Yes to @Luke~

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (isolation #29) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:29 am

Post by Malakittens »

nuke urself

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (isolation #30) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:03 am

Post by Malakittens »

what the fuck am i reading
my head hurts

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1170 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:11 am

Post by Malakittens »

Will be here later. I’m sorry guys I didn’t sleep at all because of the back to back amb calls

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (isolation #32) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:58 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 981, Andante wrote:I'm still pretty sure Luke is town tbh like, how does maf put in this level of effort??
level of effort is NAI.
In post 987, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 981, Andante wrote:I'm still pretty sure Luke is town tbh like, how does maf put in this level of effort??
I am a high effort scum player.

Thank you for your town read, but I will politely ask you to town read me instead for being low impact/effort at the start of the day. Thank you!
Oof. something about this post feels town

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (isolation #33) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:59 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1307, Prism wrote:Any bets on how long it takes Malakittens to notice her pairing got rejected for formatting?
I got the message from the mod
so i'm aware it was rejected for not being bolded.

i also checked the op so i know i have a decision to make between noraa and luke

i just need to catch up

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1310 (isolation #34) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:06 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1151, Lukewarm wrote:Unhappy. I opened the game to type a coherent case against Dunn while not frustrated, and while I was able to sit down and get it out on my own time. Feels hella pointless now.

Might check for a while. Hope I don't die.
I;m vibing that this might be a town luke

i'm kinda willing to pair with luke over noraa

mainly b/c noraa not even considering me as an opt felt off like ze scum trying to avoid being tied to a potential mislynch bait

IDK its a feeling ok

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (isolation #35) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:10 am

Post by Malakittens »

eh i'm not really feeling fb town

I'm going with my gut and going to apri with LW

sorry FB

I accept Lukes dance

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1313 (isolation #36) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:13 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1312, Cephrir wrote:I'm sad.
Sorry

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1322 (isolation #37) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:34 am

Post by Malakittens »

:(

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1325 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:03 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1323, mykonian wrote:
Back in your day, emoticons were scummy

As was feeling sorry!
back in my day..

dammmmn you make me feel ancient

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1324 (isolation #39) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:03 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1323, mykonian wrote:
Back in your day, emoticons were scummy

As was feeling sorry!
back in my day..

dammmmn you make me feel ancient

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:36 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1331, mykonian wrote:
In post 1329, Cephrir wrote:i wonder if it even makes sense to post during this phase
Nope.

And sorry Mala, I thought I could make the joke.

alllllllll gooood

just make me feel old

i dont even get id'd at bars now

sad day for the malakitty

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1350 (isolation #41) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:24 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1345, Andante wrote:Also, how Mala picked Luke there at the end is extremely sus to me, like, no.. that pair might be S/S... then the question is, do I want that pair yeeted more than fire/ceph....
why

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (isolation #42) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:54 am

Post by Malakittens »

ngl

i rather bell either pair with dati or prism

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (isolation #43) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:07 am

Post by Malakittens »

as for andante:

There's one main reason why I chose Luke. I initially had picked Luke over Dunn & Norraa, but because I didn't bold it I messed up, which was my bad.

Second: I never had an offer to dance from either Norraa or Fire.

Third: The one who was supposed to choose beteween Norraa & Dunn was Datisi.

Fourth: An Norraa flip would have been informational to sorting out Dunn IMO. As scummy as that sounds

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1369 (isolation #44) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:09 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1362, Lukewarm wrote:Hmmm. Is it too suicidal of a play for scum!Dunn to sign off on this kill?
WIFOM

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1375 (isolation #45) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:34 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1373, Lukewarm wrote:Looking at the PL, I don't think their is a single player I would choose to keep over bell.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (isolation #46) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:34 am

Post by Malakittens »

Oooh nice pagetop steal

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (isolation #47) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:29 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1439, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1437, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1430, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1426, Lukewarm wrote:So trying to piece together why you would be suspicious of mala, and suspicious of me, but want to add Bell into that pair.
I don't think that you and Mala are both mafia. I'm not going to want to kill you if Mala is mafia
If you are suspicious of us both, what makes you think we couldn't be partnered?
Because Mala was scrambling to pair with you and you never looked for another partner
Well that’s a misrep, a big one at that.

Please post where I “scrambled”. I didn’t have offers from either you or Noraa in regards to a dancing partner. I could have accepted it right away from Luke, but I waited because I wanted to see how you vs Noraa was going to play out. I will admit I early townread you in the beginning of the game because you were pretty active and the old meta tells I had off of you is that scum-you tends to lurk. However, we have played enough in the past for me to admit that I just can’t read you and I wanted to start heavily relying on those who can. Noraa was making a great case and if I had a choice to pick between you vs nora yesterday I would have picked Nora and let you flip.

Now that Nora slot flipped town I’m really heavily thinking that you have a good shot at being scum. Granted yes, we are all humans and we can be wrong.

I also would have loved for Nora to give me an invite, but Ze didn’t.

I probably would have never accepted your proposal had it been given.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (isolation #48) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:32 am

Post by Malakittens »

Actually I was mistaken:
you proposed to me prior before you did to Datisi.

it was the Fire/Noraa slot that never proposed to me.

So I could have easily accepted yours way before you say i was “scrambling” to pick

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1507 (isolation #49) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:41 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1380, Enchant wrote:Understandble, Luke paired with Scum.
Pray tell.
In post 1381, Cephrir wrote:I think I probably agree that Bell should be kept in virtually any scenario, but I'll explore that thought more later.
I agree. Bell superbly transparently town in this game. Unless somehow he decided he wants to RECK the whole entire game with some new & breakthrough scum meta, but i doubt it.
In post 1385, Dunnstral wrote:Do you have a read on me?
This feels gross.
In post 1387, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1364, Malakittens wrote:ngl

i rather bell either pair with dati or prism
In post 1368, Malakittens wrote:as for andante:

There's one main reason why I chose Luke. I initially had picked Luke over Dunn & Norraa, but because I didn't bold it I messed up, which was my bad.

Second: I never had an offer to dance from either Norraa or Fire.

Third: The one who was supposed to choose beteween Norraa & Dunn was Datisi.

Fourth: An Norraa flip would have been informational to sorting out Dunn IMO. As scummy as that sounds
In post 1369, Malakittens wrote:
In post 1362, Lukewarm wrote:Hmmm. Is it too suicidal of a play for scum!Dunn to sign off on this kill?
WIFOM
Malakittens, why are you reading me as mafia this day phase? Is this different from the stance you had yesterday in posts like , or is this the same stance?
So I was back and forth on you during D1. Early game I had a town ping on you because of your posting, but then it faded away when i found out it’s probably NAI because it’s a dance game and you post a lot during dance games regardless of your alignment. I also regret not believing Nora in control earlier when Ze scumread you. Noraa was very confident that you are prob scum here.

As for my last quote with Luke. It was me being a jokester, but I really do think you should be flipped next because you have a high slot of being scum this game.
In post 1392, Andante wrote:Why is Bell automatically town for the ydra kill? ydra was universal TR, it makes no sense to kill elsewhere, she's good at making reads too, like, if I was scum and her partner, I'd kill her... althought I thought Prism was looking super towny... so I kinda think prism scum
This is disgusting.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1508 (isolation #50) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:46 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1400, Andante wrote:
In post 1396, Bell wrote:First I’m hearing you think prism isn’t town.
I have a lot of thoughts, and the fact ydra was killed over prism was a bit sus to me cause I thought prism looked very towny and is someone I'd fearkill... not sure why this is a hard thought to believe?
What. IMO prism was not the player I townread the most during D1. As I had two others who i felt were townier than Prism. You, actually, being one of them.
In post 1402, Andante wrote:or take mala from luke lol cause luke is still maf
Didn’t you just say I was mafia like a few posts ago? Wouldn;t you rather have bell take me from Luke in order to flip me

I’m so confused.
In post 1405, Andante wrote:I *might* be wrong on Prism though, cause like Ydra kill does make sense.. but Prism's lack of concern of me being maf is kinda, ehhh idk!! like there hasn't been any doubt of "I think I paired with maf"
:shifty:
In post 1414, Andante wrote:I told yall I thought that pairing was sus!!!! It could just be Mala + Luke for scum... cause I agree with Mala not towny

Dunn likely town
can you explain?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1509 (isolation #51) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:50 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1441, Bell wrote:Ah yes, cephrir the towniest person to match with.
I’m kinda null on Cephrir right now

I wouldn’t be upset if Cephrir/Fire gets flipped after this Day. I also wouldn’t be shocked if this ends up being a scum/scum pair tbh

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (isolation #52) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:34 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Ugh Enchant posting currently blows.

Dunn -- I believe I commented to noraa about ze not wanting a PT with me and I made me upset because I feel like it would have been a decent one, but I also feel like Luke is probably town. So Noraa or Luke would have been my preferred choices to pair over you/cephrir.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1558 (isolation #53) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:54 pm

Post by Malakittens »

gin feels townie

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1566 (isolation #54) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:01 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I overall had a decently good feeling about Prism.

As for the setup spec; Id think if you were scum you wouldn't be so open about the spec in the thread unless you have partners that are mia or just as confused

idk its a gut feeling ++ the read i had on prism

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (isolation #55) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:08 pm

Post by Malakittens »

TBH

the last dance game I played I nailed Andante because she was doing setup spec in the main thread, but she was so confused and then the numbers and it just felt faked and forced, I also stated that whoever her partners were had to have been new at the setup as well

this was before i YOLO and just left solo

and I was right

but your setup spec just had a different tone

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (isolation #56) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:13 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Sorry it was Marci in the other dance game that lead me to connect that thought from the vibe, not andante.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1573 (isolation #57) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:15 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I still rather not separate the andante/Prism pair because it contains two of my townreads, Bell is another townread.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1577 (isolation #58) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:24 pm

Post by Malakittens »

standby,

i got an issue at work

I'm not leaving ya'll hanging

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1578 (isolation #59) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:51 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1575, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1573, Malakittens wrote:I still rather not separate the andante/Prism pair because it contains two of my townreads, Bell is another townread.
So who is mafia?
Right now my scum reads Poe is {Enchant, you, Fire}
{Maybe Ceph/Myko} - ceph is more null because honestly I just can't read him very well. Myko is also on the same level as Ceph

everyone else is different levels of townreads.

As for interacting with Prism. I will admit I really haven't. Prism and I have played together with min. interaction in prev. games.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1583 (isolation #60) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:09 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1568, Ginngie wrote:
In post 1566, Malakittens wrote:I overall had a decently good feeling about Prism.

As for the setup spec; Id think if you were scum you wouldn't be so open about the spec in the thread unless you have partners that are mia or just as confused

idk its a gut feeling ++ the read i had on prism
So is this a belief that I personally wouldn't share it?

Do you have a belief that mafia in general wouldn't openly try to solve using mechanics?
IDK. I really feel like majority of the games that I have played with in the past setup spec has been mostly a town thing to do, however, with these dance games a lot of players play in a chain of them. So with Marci posting regarding the setup spec and the overall tone and then add Andante with the number of scum slip just felt like that game was going to have a mixture of new-scum aka not exp in dance games + maybe absent/non-exp partners.
In post 1574, Ginngie wrote:
@Mala:

I gotta admit I find it way more townie that you openly accept what seems like a contradiction. You said you literally nailed scum because they used set up spec.

Scum!mala can go hey I literally did this last game and nailed scum, so i'm gonna push this player because if it works why try something different.

Town!mala admits the contradiction and instead townread a player for it.

Do you agree that scum you would have an easier time just pushing the player doing set up spec like I mentioned?

Also Do you agree that it's more townie to trust your gut even if evidence is potentially pointing otherwise?

Like my townlean stems from the fact that you're actively working things out compared to your previous experience instead of going the lazy route and falling back on said experience
Tbh, I have kinda been off lately in terms of a lot of errors because I been doing swing shifts between my job. So in terms of mafia remember exact events I'm not as spot on anymore as I used to be because it's not something I want to remember in the long run over important things such as work stuff. (IDK if this makes sense)

As for if scum!me would push a player on setup spec. I will admit that I try to play as scum as close to as I can at the same way as I play town, but apparently there's notable differences which I haven't yet gotten the hang of to control.

Would scum!me try to push a setup spec the short answer is yes, but I don't know how far I'd push it or if I'd be confident in it persay.

As for gut topic. That's another thing my gut feelings lately in general have been spot on. I used to ignore it because it would either be wrong or I just wouldn't trust it, but I been trying to rely on it more. Usually my kneejerking reactions to stuff that I would think are unimportant, but I point out it out and on reread it's usually right.

if the evidence is pointing otherwise such as {a guilty result} or if someone has a SUPER STRONG meta read then I might turn on my gut.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1584 (isolation #61) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:11 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1582, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1570, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1566, Malakittens wrote:I overall had a decently good feeling about Prism.
We'll have to take you at your word for this, because this is not reflected in your iso.

Spoiler: Here is where Prism appears in your iso during the first phase
In post 461, Malakittens wrote:
In post 150, Bell wrote:I had dinner and just ate some cookies and cream icecream.

Am I scum yet.
Andante is a her.
newbiescumtellbrooo
In post 161, Prism wrote:
In post 158, Noraa wrote:I know im playing with fire but me asking ydrasse to dance vs prism asking andante.
one is extremely scummy and the equivalent of "anyone want to dance?"
but the other is like apparently so towny that the dance is happening.

how does that make sense
Well, first, I'm not the player that weighed in on your proposal to Ydrasse. Andante was. Maybe she's a better fit to answer. It's also unclear if this is a critique of me proposing, of Andante accepting, or both, because asking about Ydrasse is fundamentally different than asking "anyone" and you treat them as equivalent anyway.

Second, Andante posted that because she's like the energizer bunny or the smiling dog in her picture, eager for more posts and to run around and grab the stick and bring it back and have someone throw it again so she can grab it again and shake head to play with stick pretend it is squirrel oh no they take stick and they can throw it and where stick go there stick must move legs fast and....

Fundamentally I think that enthusiastic pro-activity is a bit +town for her. That's a read rooted in meta. While I didn't comment on it before, I think your Ydrasse reaction is null at best. Just rote pursuit of early/pregame pocket target is plausible.
I agree w/ this assessment.
In post 166, Bell wrote:Andante's play so far reminds me of a puppy biting at my shoe while my leg is still attached because I got in their way. But I'm actually okay with that. They don't have to listen. I just won't talk to or address them unless I think it particularly relevant.
I dunno what Andante scum looks like. They've appeared townie since I've known them. This game isn't much of an exception.

Strangely, I actually agree with Ydra so far, but both Fire and Luke are the types of players I like, so I'm looking forward to seeing them play and maybe changing my mind.
so I have played with scum andante twice and this feels like town andante. Scum Andante has a tone-difference in her posts.

town andante has a huge chance of being pocketed so I want to wait out this read before solidily calling her town
In post 810, Malakittens wrote:
In post 502, Datisi wrote:i feel townpings on malakittens for possibly dumb reasons, we'll see
why's that??
In post 540, Prism wrote:maybe

dunnstral/mala
lukewarm/Datisi
cephir/fireisred

luke+ceph swap works too
So, I haven't yet had a great read on Dunn. I have played with Dunn in the past and been wrong too many times. So i'm leaning on ppl who have more exp in reading him.
In post 543, fireisredsir wrote:im also open to that. i wanted myko left out most but now with who is remaining i want ceph and dun >>>>> luke and noraa to stay.

and im cool with taking some consensus into account if it comes down to luke/noraa cause i don't exactly have a strong scumread on either of them
I mean i wanted you to be left out bc i think youre scum, but hey we all cant get what we want
In post 549, Noraa wrote:dunn will flip scum 9/10 times here
You were right about Dunn in Control so if anything i'll be more wanting to trust your read over aNYones elses when it comes to dunn
In post 815, Malakittens wrote:
In post 579, Ydrasse wrote:someone once told me dunnstral powers up in dance games
so in hindsight this makes dunn's posting NAI as if he powers up in dance game regardless of alignment, which in the future is gonna throw off any meta type tells

fml
In post 592, Lukewarm wrote:I think that Dunn should be left behind

propose to Mala

I don't currently trust Prism, which leaves me disinclined to let her do the sorting of the pairs.

Thinking selfishly, I think pairing with Dats knowing that I am his top scum read just kills me day 2, and I think proposing to fire results in fire getting hammer between me and Cephrir, and I am left behind today. So, survival thinking says Mala is my best bet.
Noted & ooof going to think on this last few lines of this.
In post 1309, Malakittens wrote:
In post 1307, Prism wrote:Any bets on how long it takes Malakittens to notice her pairing got rejected for formatting?
I got the message from the mod
so i'm aware it was rejected for not being bolded.

i also checked the op so i know i have a decision to make between noraa and luke

i just need to catch up

Here is the only place you have ever given a read on Prism:
In post 1508, Malakittens wrote:
In post 1400, Andante wrote:
In post 1396, Bell wrote:First I’m hearing you think prism isn’t town.
I have a lot of thoughts, and the fact ydra was killed over prism was a bit sus to me cause I thought prism looked very towny and is someone I'd fearkill... not sure why this is a hard thought to believe?
What. IMO prism was not the player I townread the most during D1. As I had two others who i felt were townier than Prism. You, actually, being one of them.
Which is during day 3, and in fact is a stance you just conjured up out of thin air today.
Hmm

I cross referenced back to the reads list mala gave me in our pt during the night, and prism was unsorted
Yeah I left prism unsorted because I wanted to see what Prism would do D2. Plus the whole rereading the thread etc on end of D1 i actually liked. I just didn't like the fight that Prism got into.

As for fights I tend to usually stay out of them unless they involve me because I get heated every fast lately.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1587 (isolation #62) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:14 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1054, Prism wrote:Andante you have like 112 posts left, would love to hear more from you and about why fireisredsir is scum
This just feels townie

like Prism is trying to sort that slot out

and at the same time her partner

and its not the first time Prism did it either

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1604 (isolation #63) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:55 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1591, Lukewarm wrote:Okay. Summarize thoughts

I don't want Bell to propose to: Dunn, Datisi, ceph, Fire, Myko, Enchant

That leaves: me, gin, andante

Hmmm. Maybe I am my own top choice now?

Need sleep, this is as far as I'm getting tonight
rude </3

and here i thought we had something

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1630 (isolation #64) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:36 pm

Post by Malakittens »

majiffyyyy

is what i thought andante wrote.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1639 (isolation #65) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:38 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1625, Andante wrote:
In post 1561, Ginngie wrote:
In post 11, Andante wrote:AYYYYYY So last time I was maf, and like, we didn't solve in the hood at all, and I kinda liked that sooo I don't plan on posting significantly in the hood, like I'd rather just dump thoughts in the thread, so yeah, but TOWN!!! LET'S GOOOOOO I only accept dance proposals from town! We are endgaming! gg. tryhard mode activated. maf be scared
I know it's the first page but I cant help but talk about this.

Andante states in this post that they were mafia and didn't like posting in hoods not needing to solve. What I can interpret is that they found no real reason to post in hoods, so she decided to write them off for this game.

What I find interesting however, is that I come into the PT and it's literally just Andante trying to strike up any conversation and Prism left her hanging. What I like about this is that I personally can't help but try and socialize(play the game) with whatever topics I'm allowed to post in. It's like I can see the growth of at first thinking the hoods aren't necessary; then thinking hey might as well try and use it since they're town this game and then seeing the frustration of of Prism not posting in the hood.

Now the hood was created on the 18th and I iso'd Prism to check for their interactions with Andante after the hood was created. Didn't really interact with each other. And I kinda forgot where I was going with this cuz I got distracted by the isos. Oh I think what I was looking for was how Prism and Andante interacted in the main thread and not just the PT. Prism and Andante didn't really communicate in the thread, and given Prism's stated annoyance with hoods, I do give props for Andante for trying to do anything at all in the hood. Think about it from scum!Andante perspecitive. You like ignoring hoods as scum, and you get partnered with someone who hates hoods; thats literally a perfect pairing to just ignore it. Now town!Andante however can't help but try to interact. There's that need to solve which is hard to fake.

As silly as this is, I believe Andante is my first townread for the game.

ALSO mala it's way to early to be calling me townie, honestly it shouldn't feel townie because I gave an RVS post and did set up speculation before doing reads like this post. However I didn't have this post yet, so I'm curious what I've done that you felt was townie.
This feels maffy... my partner is mafia. we were the first pair of the game... and I picked a mafia...
you do realize you were the first pair the last dance game and you were mafia. Mafia try to pair semi-early in dance games

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1646 (isolation #66) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:40 pm

Post by Malakittens »

but i disagree with your partner being scum andante

i'm more confidence elsewhere.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1669 (isolation #67) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:48 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1666, Andante wrote:why do I even try...
:eek:

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1670 (isolation #68) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:49 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1668, Andante wrote:Bell if you TRed prism so much, why not take ginngie?
Because Bell should be trying to eliminate scum and try to stick with a hardcore town

at least thats my reasoning

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1674 (isolation #69) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:50 pm

Post by Malakittens »

having a meltdown

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (isolation #70) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:16 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1682, Bell wrote:Mala confuses me with their sudden explainyness.

I can’t believe I spent my entire night working on modules for work while playing mafia. This was fun but I also want relax time dangit. *whines*
why

I'm at work for the next 4 nights.

Working nights on my shift is boring

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1690 (isolation #71) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:17 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1688, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1686, Bell wrote:Go to bed. I’m already in bed. Your mistake was playing mafia out of bed.
Oh, I am in bed. Sitting up on my laptop.

I meant that I wanted to actually SLEEP in my bed, because it is after 2 AM
Sleep when youre dead

its overrated anyways

go to the gym: live on coffee & love in your heart & LIVE LIFE IN THE FAST LANE BB

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1747 (isolation #72) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:38 am

Post by Malakittens »

Rereading I thought I had a slip on enchant, but Luke pushed for an answer & it’s no longer a slip.

Re: andante scum read on me for not picking FireB

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1748 (isolation #73) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:40 am

Post by Malakittens »

Idk the more I read enchants iso the more I get scum vibes & the current posts are bad too

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1886 (isolation #74) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:43 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I'm so confused.

Andante

you legit just did a complete 180

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1903 (isolation #75) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:20 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1897, Bell wrote:Did Dunnstral grow fangs.
I grow claws.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1904 (isolation #76) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:20 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1902, Bell wrote:But I find it unlikely Myko and Enchant are both scum. So here we are.
I think Enchant is very likely scum & Myko is null-leaning town.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1915 (isolation #77) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:58 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1905, Enchant wrote:And kill Malakittens afterwards.
Nah

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1946 (isolation #78) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:24 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1938, Ginngie wrote:come on shitpost a lil ;~;
He's on the dance floor yelling "Freebird"
Singing off pitch but he knows every word
Grabs him a girl and he holds on tight
He's chasing everything in sight
He'll fall apart when he gets home
But right now his worries are gone
Life looks good, good, good
Billy's got his beer goggles on
Hey!

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1952 (isolation #79) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:27 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1934, Ginngie wrote:I will recommend getting the new watermelon scent glade released for spring, it's a lovely calming scent.

Also some positive affirmation ASMR really puts my mind at ease
prefer lavender as it calms my anxious soul

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1977 (isolation #80) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:07 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1962, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1959, Ginngie wrote:do you wanna be masons >_<
Yay!

I'm a mason now!
HARD CLAIM MASONS WITH BELL

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1980 (isolation #81) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:12 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1979, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1971, Ginngie wrote:Luke on the other hand. Now I need to talk with them
This is not happening tonight sadly. Am attempting to go to sleep, but just keep checking my phone
At least you can sleep at a reasonable hour.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1983 (isolation #82) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:15 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1982, Ginngie wrote:
In post 1977, Malakittens wrote:
In post 1962, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1959, Ginngie wrote:do you wanna be masons >_<
Yay!

I'm a mason now!
HARD CLAIM MASONS WITH BELL
club is full sorry mala, you're still amazing tho
I'll go cry at work, that's ok. :cry:

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1985 (isolation #83) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:17 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1984, Lukewarm wrote:It's okay Mala, I've stopped being masons with gin, and I will be masons with you now
ok good. my heart is less broken then.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1988 (isolation #84) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:21 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1961, Bell wrote:Also, the novelty of the correct read on ceph scum like two games ago, already wore off.
My mastina scum read got brushed to the side that game. That game was very sad for a lot of us.

I even wished I had pushed catboi harder to vig mastina out of the game

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1990 (isolation #85) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:26 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In other news:

Gin did andante ever post a case for town-ceph in your PT

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1991 (isolation #86) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:32 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1844, Cephrir wrote:i really think dunnstral is town. please don't ever elim him. don't overthink it.

bell is still probably town but i dont actually like the way he has handled this day phase very much. he might be happy to use the meta to excuse killing me even though it doesn't really make much sense... idk i honestly think even he should be swayed by what i just said and he's brushing right past it. maybe hes just even less reasonable than i thought and that is saying something

i think fire is probably town from good hood vibes. he could be playing with my head right now but i don't think so

not sure about ginngie yet

enchant is probably scum?? there are too many vaguely townvibey players that im forced to think about that admittedly boring conclusion

im also townreading mykonian
This feels a bit townish from ceph esp if he thought bell was gonna pair w/ fire

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1994 (isolation #87) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:52 pm

Post by Malakittens »

:(

I'll be awake, all alone for the next 5 hours at work.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2001 (isolation #88) » Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:17 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1995, mykonian wrote:
In post 1885, Bell wrote:VOTE: Pair with Mykonian
Well then.

The issue here is that it is pretty hard to see you do this as scum but I would also guess enchant is town.

So that's a bit rubbish all considered.
why do you think enchant is town

hard ask

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2004 (isolation #89) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:00 am

Post by Malakittens »

i guess we agree to disagree

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2011 (isolation #90) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:44 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 2006, mykonian wrote:
In post 2004, Malakittens wrote:i guess we agree to disagree
wasn't much of a question then. Why is he scum?
He feels different than the other games I played with him. He seems very passive and just very shit trolly this game. I mean he usually shit trolls, but he is also aggressive I have noticed when he’s in a town alignment.

So this just feel very odd

I have called enchant scum, but feel free to say I haven’t

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2012 (isolation #91) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:45 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 2009, Enchant wrote:
In post 2006, mykonian wrote:
In post 2004, Malakittens wrote:i guess we agree to disagree
wasn't much of a question then. Why is he scum?
No, nonononono. Wrong question.

Don't try to determine my alignment. It's completely irrelevant now, because even if you say "Enchant is Town" and refuse Bell, he can flip Town and we both going down. While it will be hilarious, it's also harmful.

Determine if Bell is mafia. If yes, throw him out. If no, then maybe better to throw me.
Tbh I feel like bell is trying to sort players out while being transparent while you aren’t

So if I was in Myko shoes I’d take bell over you in a hear beat

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2184 (isolation #92) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:23 pm

Post by Malakittens »

so wait why is ginnie and andante having the most votes??

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2185 (isolation #93) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:27 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 2104, mykonian wrote:Not as worried by luke either. Esspecially yesterday he seemed a bit searching with his reads and I could see this transfer. Mala however, I tend to struggle to figure out where she exactly stands and this might be scum trying to influence Luke.
Uh, I think I have been pretty transparent in who I have been stating I think is scum or whos null.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2197 (isolation #94) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:08 pm

Post by Malakittens »

So wait this Day we vote out a pair, correct? or is it just a player

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2201 (isolation #95) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:10 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 2198, Bell wrote:Pair yeah
Gross

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2202 (isolation #96) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:11 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 2200, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2197, Malakittens wrote:So wait this Day we vote out a pair, correct? or is it just a player
I'm not understanding your confusion, you commented on voting out Ginngie and Andante earlier, right?
I commented on not understanding why there is votes on them, but i wanted to make sure it's a pair being voted out

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2204 (isolation #97) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:32 pm

Post by Malakittens »

That's fine. I'm used to being the oddball out.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2209 (isolation #98) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:27 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Andante what changed your read on Fire. you were so convinced they were scum and it just "disappeareD"

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2759 (isolation #99) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:39 pm

Post by Malakittens »

sorry ceph and datisi

i really fucked up hardocre that night

idk what made me think posting in that pt would aid me

GJ to the town
you guys were awesome
my partners were awesome tooo

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2762 (isolation #100) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:42 pm

Post by Malakittens »

:[

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2784 (isolation #101) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:48 am

Post by Malakittens »

Sorrrrryyyy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”