farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:28 am

Post by farside22 »

I had a thought after reading the rules. Please indulge me for a moment. We could use this for tomorrow or today however I will admit I liked the idea when I had it that I wished I had been here in time to suggest it before Neko or OP made there choice.
Okay here was my thought. Instead of us picking a role for ourselves what if we had someone else pick the role for us.
I'm not say we pick the person who picks for us either it is completely random. That way if lets say that Empking is mafia he rolls a die and instead of getting something that helps his scum buddies the person he rolls can ask him some questions and decide which role he should get.
Thoughts?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:farside, I would say no to that thought. Here's why: if scum can choose roles for others instead of themselves, they have a far better way to mess with the town. Choosing for ourselves is the better way to go.
You were missing the beauty of my plan. :cry:
If scum did that or a person told someone they should pick a role that was useless there better be a really good reason. Thanks for ruining that.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:43 am

Post by farside22 »

I think whoever gets wendy should have roles switched tomorrow no matter what.
This is why I like my first idea as well. It helps establish discussion and thoughts on roles and people can question motives.
Also
FOS Emp
for not having the guts to come in thread and talk about things and PM'ing the mod for a role instead. There is no reason for that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #24 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:21 am

Post by farside22 »

1. Rogue Shenanigans
2. Tanarin
3. Oman
4. Shanba
5.Empking
6. TAX
7. BSG
8. Korts
9. Seraphim
10. neko2086
11. orangepenguin

Okay since I'm next to chose I'm going to be the one to roll a die and who ever I land on I want you to ask questions that you think will help you decide which role you think I should have. Just humor me okay.

Now if the person rolled is a no show for the next few hours the next person down on the list should ask me some question. I would apprieciate that no one picks a roll till I get this ball rolling a bit. Like I said humor me okay.

Original Roll String: 1d11
1 11-Sided Dice: (2) = 2
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #25 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Great Empking (sarcasm) I hope you are actually paying attention right now. hmm.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #27 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm giving Emp till I get back from dinner to respond then choose. I can't believe you people are being so quiet.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #29 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sigh. I will take
Table 5
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #34 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:farside, why the sudden change of heart regarding your being questioned first? I mean, Empking may not have had the chance to ask any questions from you at all. You stated your desire to be asked a couple things just as I was going to sleep, and by the time I woke up, you had already chosen without any imput from anyone else. The four hour timespan between your posts 25 and 27 was not nearly enough to give Emp the chance to ask questions; looking at his posting records, his last post yesterday was four hours
before
you asked him to question you, and his first post today was two hours
after
you decided you wouldn't wait for him.
No one was saying anything except you and BSG. I don't trust people not to pick when my time was up. I can't believe no one wants to talk about the idea.
@Oman sure it's insight into my thoughts you get, but I think taking away a PR from scum or someone you think is scum based on questions or comments is a better route to go.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #35 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:54 am

Post by farside22 »

BSG wrote:Like I said, I want to discuss about Wendy. At this moment, I'm happy that Farside didn't take her. We haven't started this game yet, but she is already stating what she thinks is best for Wendy to do. I think that this should be based upon what happens during the game and how players will use their role.

I actually have some questions. Hopefully everybody is checking this game.
For those who already have chosen their ability: Why did you choose this ability?
For those who still have to choose: Which ability would you have chosen if you were allowed to start and why?
For those who still have to choose: Do you think it will be good for us if you choose Wendy and why?

And just like Korts, I would like to know why you changed your mind about the questions Farside.
There are reason's why I want Wendy to use her ability but I will explain afterward. What I see in this game looks very familiar.
I picked RB because it allows me to focus on one person who if I believe they are scum I can block.
By the way just to continue on my comment. I was talking about it when Emp picked his role choice and he picked his choice via PM which seriously I don't trust someone who isn't reading the game. As soon as I saw my roll I wanted to roll again.
Also note Korts I will state again I suggested the idea well over 12 hours ago and I was the only one willing to do this. It was longer then 4 hours of waiting and weekend are not my friend if you see my post per day on weekends you would know that. I for one don't trust people not to jump the line while I wait.

@Emp why did you PM your choice and not read the discussion first and put in your 2 cents on the subject before picking?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #47 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:00 am

Post by farside22 »

I think Korts idea is excellent. It provides plenty of discussion plus I want to hear from people the cons of switch abilities because apparently some people sound like switching is bad.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #54 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:
Oman wrote:2. Wendy is an interesting role, personally. Scum should be NKing a day in advance. So instead of killing the tracker they kill the anytime mason instead! Oh boy, wouldn't that be fantastic. And it works in reverse! Scum try to kill empking because they expect wendy to hold it and BANG they shoot him alright, but he wasn't the tracker AHAHAHA.
Just to make things clear. If scum kills a player, the role that is lost from the game will be whatever role that player held going into night. Role Swapping will have no effect on what role is removed from play.
This is what I figured and didn't want to say. :?
shaft'ed game you are what you eat was the same way. That's why some roles make me nervous and Oman I think full claims should be the way to go tomorrow.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #64 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:31 am

Post by farside22 »

neko2086 wrote:Shanba- he could go against his own plan, yes, but that would be a pretty blatant retraction on his word, which would force a considerable amount of attention to him. That's why I think it's less likely he'd go against the plan than somebody else. Another person could have taken the role without pre-agreeing to the subvote.

Of course, Korts said in certain situations he might not go with the plan if necessary, but it would need to be justified the next day. It's all about accountability, really.
I thought Korts agreed that it will be based on everyone via point and a vote. I'm not blocking him I already have someone I'm not happy with already
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #75 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:33 am

Post by farside22 »

vote empking
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #79 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:57 am

Post by farside22 »

BSG wrote:It failed once, it won't failt twice :twisted:
Vote Korts
Care to explain your vote?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #82 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:02 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:
Vote; Farside

Suggested the Ask Questions then let someone else pick your role but wouldn't go through with it.
I waited 12 hours you didn't say shit. Try again.
Also I didn't trust anyone not to jump the queue line. No one said boo in over 4 hours to my request or comments. I dare you to disprove that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #85 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:05 am

Post by farside22 »

Just to make things clear. I did the roll waited 8 hours and gave up. No one seemed interested in my idea. Yet you are voting me for not waiting longer. And you said nothing that day about it.

Also as discussed earlier the comment about whether korts should use the wendy ability needs to be sub voted on.
I support the change in roles.
vote yes

Korts should use wendy's ability vote count:

yes 1 (farside)
no
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #87 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:09 am

Post by farside22 »

BSG wrote:I will vote based upon what happens during this day. I'm not going to vote yet wether if Korts should use his ability or not.
Can you explain what con there is for him to use the ability or what you hope to gain?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #97 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Someone needs a lesson in time.
I suggested the idea at 7:28am PST on Friday Jan 09

I rolled the dice and stated my thoughts at 2:21pm PST on Friday Jan 09 who should do the questions for me.
I gave a demand for a question on Jan 09 at 6:57pm PST
I made my choice at 10:06pm PST on Jan 09.
Today is monday and 12 hours was many, many hours ago.

Tanarin: Why does it matter when no one said anything in the about of time I waited for someone to make a comment or say they would wait till emp would ask a question.
No one did.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #98 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:32 am

Post by farside22 »

By the way I didn't realize wendy blocked it. My bad. So no dont' use the ablity then Korts.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #103 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Tanarin wrote:Farside, fair enough on that part, but may I point out this for you.

farside22 wrote: Okay since I'm next to chose I'm going to be the one to roll a die and who ever I land on I want you to ask questions that you think will help you decide which role you think I should have. Just humor me okay.

Now if the person rolled is a no show for the next few hours the next person down on the list should ask me some question. I would apprieciate that no one picks a roll till I get this ball rolling a bit. Like I said humor me okay.
I guess my question is this, if you really wanted to be asked questions, why didn't you address someone else? And given the fact that empking wasn't even on in that time, if you waned to stick to your plan, you could have at least asked for Tax, or even BSG to ask you a question.
As I said early. Weekend are very busy for me. I had to hope someone would have said something in the 8 hours I waited for something, but no one did. I thought if I waited till my time was up someone would pick and I would lose out. No one seemed interested in my idea and frankly I don't want to hurt shaft'eds game with no communication. It seemed everyone was happy just picking roles intested of trying to get info and having others pick roles for them.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #126 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

I tried to bypass the whole random voting with discussion first but for someone reason it just wasn't looked upon as favorable. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #130 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:25 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:
Shanba wrote:This whole self-voting in the random voting stage is scummy thing is a myth that ought to be exploded.

Anywho,
vote: Rogue Shenanigans
It is scummy as it lessens the town's amount of information. In this case Farside is scummier though.
Someone dodged my point on him. Noted.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #132 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:12 am

Post by farside22 »

This:
farside22 wrote:Someone needs a lesson in time.
I suggested the idea at 7:28am PST on Friday Jan 09

I rolled the dice and stated my thoughts at 2:21pm PST on Friday Jan 09 who should do the questions for me.
I gave a demand for a question on Jan 09 at 6:57pm PST
I made my choice at 10:06pm PST on Jan 09.
Today is monday and 12 hours was many, many hours ago.

Tanarin: Why does it matter when no one said anything in the about of time I waited for someone to make a comment or say they would wait till emp would ask a question.
No one did.
During this whole time which was 72 hours at least you didn't say anything till it suited you. I think that in itself is scummy. If you had an issue why did you wait till someone else pointed out that I didnt' wait long enough? (What ever long enough is).
I pointed out how long I waited and the fact no one said boo till now. Those jumping on it after the fact except Korts and BSG who already said something about it and talked after I waited till day 1 to say is going to look very opportunistic.
Should I point out what Emp said after I waited and how long he waited for people to get a clue?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #134 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:29 am

Post by farside22 »

Please if you are going to lie make sure people can't get the quote to clear it up.
Empking wrote:
farside22 wrote:Just to make things clear. I did the roll waited 8 hours and gave up. No one seemed interested in my idea. Yet you are voting me for not waiting longer. And you said nothing that day about it.

Also as discussed earlier the comment about whether korts should use the wendy ability needs to be sub voted on.
vote yes

yes 1 (farside)
no
It was 12 hours a minute ago.
I wasn't sure about the exact time, but I knew it was over 4 hours because I went out to dinner that night and had to put Aerin to sleep before I made my choice. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #136 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:That's not a lie.

You said "a minute ago" that it was 12 hours ago.

You were making a joke about that.#

Where's the lie?
A minute ago wasn't the truth. That post was stated Monday. My comment about asking questions was Friday. How is that 12 hours ago? I did not read that comment as a joke.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #141 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:30 pm

Post by farside22 »

I would agree with people about emp meta as far as acting scummy. My issue is when and where he raises a vote against me for somthing he never said pregame during the picks.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #149 (isolation #26) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Empking wrote:
Vote; Farside

Suggested the Ask Questions then let someone else pick your role but wouldn't go through with it.
I waited 12 hours you didn't say shit. Try again.
Also I didn't trust anyone not to jump the queue line. No one said boo in over 4 hours to my request or comments. I dare you to disprove that.
That was posted on Monday not Friday as Farside claimed.

Another lie.

(also, serial lying is not a little thing. Its a VERY big thing.)
THE FIRST TIME I SUGGESTED THE IDEA WAS ON FRIDAY THAT WAS THE POINT. NOT MONDAY.

Awnser the question asked and stop dancing around the subject.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #152 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Tanarin wrote: emp: Why did you wait so long to bring it up? If it was that big of an issue for you, why not say something right away?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #154 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:57 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:I prefer to do so when there's a threat of lynch as long as I won't die between thinking of it and bringing it up.
It looks opportunist and lazy in my view. Plus look at it like this:
Post 30 Oman states that people picking there onw role gives better insight. (I disagree) How does someone picking give more insight then another player asking a person questions then suggesting a role for them to pick?
Post 31 korts bring up the short time span in waiting. He stated 4 hours but I know it was longer then that.
Post 33 Empking just answers why he picked tracker but says nothing in regards to the my thoughts on people asking question.
Post 34 I answer korts question about why I picked instead of waiting.
When asked about the option. Emp stated the following:
Empking wrote:I PM'd it because I didn't see the second picker had made their choice and I didn't want to miss my turn.

I didn't give my 2 cents as everyone else said it better.
Still no issue with me at this point.
Emp: post 56 comments about korts taking Wendy. Still no issue
Post 75 I vote empking
post 80 Now and only now does Emp mention the questions and not going through with it.

To me it is waiting jumping on it after I vote you and saying nothing at all during till then. I just don't see a reason not to say anything earlier. Looks like an OMGUS vote but using an excuse to vote that is weak at best. I proved I waited. Reading the thread proves no one was interested in the idea. So your point against me is completely invalid.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #158 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:
Rogue Shenanigans wrote:
unvote, vote:empking

Ill just leave this here...
Please give reasons with your vote.

RS: Do you find repeatedly lying scummy?
Your calling me a liar base on the fact I said over 4 hours changed to 6 hours and just put the whole time down for everyone to see right? Is that really your case?

I am offically censoring this message: #$@#$#@ @#$%^&$ @#$%$#^&
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #160 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:01 am

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:
I understand it was a joke but:
Game Rules wrote:10: No small or invisible text, editing of your posts, codes, etc.
If I said it out loud it would have been worse. Put noted for next time.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #165 (isolation #31) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:
Tanarin wrote:Alright, let me handle this in order here:

BSG: Voting the mod was a joke. On another forum I play on I do it as well. Kinda call it a tradition of mine.

Shanba: I think Korts put it best, why a vote on me? Yes, I did say the issue was over for me unless someone brought it back up. Well, farside and empking brought it back up, so I asked the obvious question.

EmpKing: That quote you posted, was indeed posted on Monday and she never even tried to deny it.
yes, she did. She claimed she wrote it on Friday.

As for your answer, I don't like it at all. It makes you look like you are just being opportunistic. Not only that there was NO threat of a lynch on you and you know it.
Quote where I said I was.

Your calling me a liar base on the fact I said over 4 hours changed to 6 hours and just put the whole time down for everyone to see right? Is that really your case?
It was 8 and 12 before.

(also, the fact that FS broke the rules and wasn't replaced for it. Does suggest a power role and the only powerroles are scum.)
First I stated that my idea was on Friday. You made it sound like I suggested it yesterday with your 12 hours a minute ago comment. So that could be the were there is miscommunication but the fact you are arguing a crap argument based on a 4 hour difference when the fact that anyone who reads the thread and the fact I pointed out the times I stated the suggestion to waiting for a response it right there for the world to see what the time is. 4 hours is not a lie it's not checking the actual time and the fact you are arguing about an time discrepancy is rediculous
Finally any mod worth there salt that replaces a person do to one infaction is going to not get many people who will want to play there game again. Most mods give a warning. You tell me one mod who replaces a person on the first infraction so I know to avoid there games in the future.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #171 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:01 am

Post by farside22 »

This!
shaft.ed wrote:
I understand it was a joke but:
Game Rules wrote:10: No small or invisible text, editing of your posts, codes, etc.
No I'm calling your case BS. Your vote OMGUS and calling you scum based on the fact you were opportunist with no reason to be other laziness or scumminess. The fact you act like my comment is a lie because I didnt verify the times before typing is dumb.
Also I stated an issue with you pregame for choosing before reading what was going on and not responding to the discussion before you made a choice.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #173 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:07 am

Post by farside22 »

In case you missed it. What shaft said in thread to me consitutes as a warning.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #176 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:11 am

Post by farside22 »

Ah yes you are correct
Empking wrote:I PM'd it because I didn't see the second picker had made their choice and I didn't want to miss my turn.

Basically you had nothing to say about it. Agreed with others but now today you have an issue. Proff that you didn't find it scummy in the first place. Thanks
No it doesn't.
That's your opinion. I stated mine. I've been a mod and typically PM a person but some point things out as a warning.

Still waiting for you to tell me a mod who replaces a person on the first rule infraction........

yay no one.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #179 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:26 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:Looking through the games, please change "replaced" to "modkill" the meaning is exactly the same.
Please share with the class why they were mod killed and was it for something like writing in small print that would cause a modkill?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #181 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:Lack of posting which isn't as bad as writing in small text.

Can I comfirm that you don't thing people had a problem with your lack of waiting pre-game?
Pregame:

Post 31 Kort pointed out the 4 hours from pst 25 to post 27 but I picked a role in post 28 which is where some of the misconception of hours came from.

Post 32: BSG echo's Korts comment

That is when I stated this:
Also note Korts I will state again I suggested the idea well over 12 hours ago and I was the only one willing to do this. It was longer then 4 hours of waiting and weekend are not my friend if you see my post per day on weekends you would know that. I for one don't trust people not to jump the line while I wait.
Day 1:

Then your post 80

That was it till

I cleared up how long I waited on Friday. You stated the following:

Which is not clear how it was 12 hours a minute ago when my comment was in regards to waited on Friday.

Post 97 clarifies the exact time you are complaing that I misreprested which to me shows you aren't paying attention to what the discussion is.

Post 102 Tanarin asked about not waiting longer.

So in short Korts and BSG mentioned the fact I didn't wait long. Korts stated 4 hours of waiting but seriously I mentioned the idea that morning rolled the dice at 2:21 and picked my role after 10:00. It was just about 8 hours and no one has yet to tell me what they thought is an exceptable time to wait when no one is discussion really seemed like the idea was good in the first place.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #186 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:09 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote: FS; Is that a no or a yes? Post 97 is just you misrepresenting me, not clarifying where I misrepresented you. You contradicted yourself. Yay or nay.
I showed it as yes. I showed who stated it. Your point?
You stated it was 12 hours ago this minute. I clarified that my post was on Friday and the times I brought up the discussion in the first place.
You did misrepresent the time in my book and have yet to say how you did not misrepresent. You claimed joke after the fact. Didn't look like a joke to me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #187 (isolation #38) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:11 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22 wrote:
Empking wrote: FS; Is that a no or a yes? Post 97 is just you misrepresenting me, not clarifying where I misrepresented you. You contradicted yourself. Yay or nay.
I showed it as yes. I showed who stated it. Your point?
You stated it was 12 hours ago this minute. I clarified that my post was on Friday and the times I brought up the discussion in the first place.
You did misrepresent the time in my book and have yet to say how you did not misrepresent. You claimed joke after the fact. Didn't look like a joke to me.
However just to carry on a bit. They didn't say it was scummy they wanted to know why I didnt' wait longer. I clarified why I didn't wait. Subject was done. So I wouldn't say an issue just a question. You had a issue. If you see they had it as an issue that was scummy then why are they not voting me?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #191 (isolation #39) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:24 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:How can:
be read as
it was 12 hours ago this minute.
?
Please explain the difference to me. What does 12 hours this minute mean if not 12 hours ago?

As for the top. All you said is they said it better. You didn't say who explained it or what about the explination was good.
I explain my reason's you said crap all about it.
Still no answer on what an time wait is long enough in your book.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #192 (isolation #40) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:
farside22 wrote:Just to make things clear. I did the roll waited 8 hours and gave up. No one seemed interested in my idea. Yet you are voting me for not waiting longer. And you said nothing that day about it.

vote yes

yes 1 (farside)
no
Wait you said 12 hours a minute ago. Where the heck did you get 12 hours this minute from.
God why do I bother with you is beyond my time right now. Grrrrrrr
@#$#@@%$#%#@$@%@$%@%#@%@%#@%@#%@%@%^%#^#
There isn't not in small print now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #194 (isolation #41) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:41 am

Post by farside22 »

By the way:

To me does not show you saying you had an issue. I asked
@Emp why did you PM your choice and not read the discussion first and put in your 2 cents on the subject before picking?
I thought the above quote was in response to this question. Not to the issue of me not waiting long enough. If you think people are mind readers when you say something like this you should learn to specify.
So do you care to clarify what your point of what 2 people stated and you didn't say boo to is your point is exactly?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #202 (isolation #42) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

Oman wrote:I uh...look....

I'm ggetting a huge townie read off farside right now. Empking is going in circles, but I just can't get over the fact that I always want to lynch empking, he's not unreadable, he's just crazy.

Anyway, I'm going to hold on for a while. If Neko doesn't mind the vote staying there, there is nothing to gain from pulling it off.

My favourite line so far "Am I to assume there are powerroles and Powerroles are scum?" In a SMALLTOWN. BAHAHAHAHA!
This coming from the guy who said he didn't know me very well. :roll:

I don't know if Emp is scum. I know he talks in circles and I noticed in games he has gotten better about it, but this is rediculously scummy. I mean he says one things then says another but wait what I really meant was this. It's liek he is afraid to admit he is wrong.
Oh wait admiting you are wrong is lying right Emp :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #204 (isolation #43) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

Oman wrote:Indeed farside. I'm pretty much with you on that entire post, but I just can't seem to convince myself that he needs a lynching.
His contradiction is the final nail for me. But knock yourself out and question others. I've had my fill for the day.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #206 (isolation #44) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

Oman wrote:Are you saying you'd be content to end the day now with an Empking lynch?
No discussion is good. I'm just saying I'm done for the day. As in RL day.
I think TAX needs to be replaced and speak a bit. I think Shanba needs to say something. Lots of people haven't said anything so far. So no I'm not ready to end the day, but yes I'm happy with my vote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #264 (isolation #45) » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:05 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking why are you so hot on getting me mod killed?
Do you see anything in the rules that state the the mod will mod kill a player if they don't play along with the rules?

Also I waited from the point I mentioned the idea to rolling to choosing guess what it was after 7:30am to 10:00pm that is over 12 hours. If you are calling a fucking error in not checking time a lie you need a fucking reality check.
Also learn what appeal and fustration is.
Finally I asked the
mod if he really feels the infration is high enough to modkill me.

Last time Emp because you keep ignoring the question.
How long is should i have waited for you to respond? Knowing I am busy on the weekends and people may have jumped in line to pick before me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #275 (isolation #46) » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:56 pm

Post by farside22 »

Oman wrote:
Tanarin wrote:Oman, thanks for the input, but why is this a bad wagon? He is arguing a bad point right now. If anything, if he is really a townie, he is hurting us by distracting us from finding the real scum by arguing what are in all reality minor points.
Seraphim nails my problems with the wagon in the previous two posts. 1. This doens't seem to be scummy for Empking, you're lynching him for being what you see to be a VI.

2. I would hate to lose the tracker role. I'm not adverse to lynching someone due to role at all, but I would hate to lose it over something that doesn't convince me in the slightest. I respectfully think that farside is too close to this and is behaving as such becuase of her direct involvment in the argument. Not to say I don't love you farside :D
1. I disagree. My vote is for him building a crap case and people allowing meta should realize that Emp in other games has improved as far as scum hunting so I'm not ignoring his jump on a supposed scum tell act.

2. I agree with the last 2 lines.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #278 (isolation #47) » Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

Oman wrote:We are unreconcilable on #1, but its good to see we can agree on most of #2.
My original reason for my vote was because I didn't like that he PM'ed the mod his pick and chose not to reply to what was being said in thread. That is a hard one to let go of and his reason's thus far are less then impressive.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #293 (isolation #48) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:Using the "Find more posts by this user" button. When you attempt something, you attempt it at a correct time. That's her responsibility not mine.
Is it really supposed to be your way or the highway?
I was going to sleep when I picked my choice. I don't have time for very on weekends to post. What part of that did you miss.
Oh that's right you just care about yourself only. No one else has a life and must bow down to you and your schedule what ever it is.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #299 (isolation #49) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:28 am

Post by farside22 »

I will read everyone else other then Emp so I can have thoughts on every player Monday.
I missed the part where you rolling at a poor time was my fault.
Do I know your schedule. Is there times you are online or not? Did you notice the idea when you were online? Did you decide to go off for the rest of the day for a reason and not say boo about the idea the next day for a reason?
Anyone can look at my profile and see that I am not around as much on the weekends. Can I say the same for you?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #302 (isolation #50) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Oman wrote:
Unvote
Worried this will happen before Korts says something.
Why are you voting for Emp? What is your thoughts on Korts have to do with Emp?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #312 (isolation #51) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:17 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:Hmm. I just noticed that farside chose her role at the
beginning
of her 12 hours before being skipped, not at the end, like I believed. The latter would make sense; the former wouldn't. Perhaps she was trying to keep up the front of being helpful and giving the choice to someone else; of course this theory is full of fail because of the dice roll with which she decided to choose Empking. Still, farside, were you aware that you would still have had another 12 hours before you'd be leap-frogged?
Went to bed at that point. Usually get up in about 8 hours (should I saw wake up) and if I have time might check the computer. Likely hood of checking the computer and answering questions on weekends are at best a guess and at worse never. (Which rarely happens.) So in the end I would have had 3 hours to answer questions from waking up and not much else time for anything else.
I didn't know if I would have time to check in the morning. Aerin goes from having breakfast to waiting to play with no patience on waiting for me. If this had been a week day I would have waited without issue.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #318 (isolation #52) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

Rogue Shenanigans wrote:Responding to prod.

Empkings question was obviously rhetorical. Even the basis of it was pretty flimsy as I didnt see farside lie. Much ado about nothing.
Why are you voting Empking?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #325 (isolation #53) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:46 am

Post by farside22 »

neko2086 wrote:Fine. In some ways, I think Farside is guilty of feeding the flames. This is closer to what I was trying to say, anyway.

I don't think ad homs are helpful. That wasn't my intent.
Yay all my fault. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #328 (isolation #54) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

Mod: Side note I am going to be busy. I will do my best to post but things just went from bad to worse.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #331 (isolation #55) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:31 am

Post by farside22 »

Shanba wrote:And farside? I know it's tough, I know it's frustrating having craplogic thrown at you. But I want you to be helpful this game, as you're one of the more experienced players here and we'll need your contributions. Forget about EmpKing for a while. Tell us your thoughts about other players.
I am going to see about rereading next week. I know that RS caught my attention. I dont like his vote and lack of comments right now. As for everyone or anyone else I need to read to think if anything else caught my attention.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #340 (isolation #56) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:11 am

Post by farside22 »

orangepenguin wrote:I've been prodded. Guess, just like the ladies, I was bored. Heh. Anyways, nothing really has changed since I made my vote, which I still stand by.
I've never played with Empking, I don't think, but if I have, I obviously didn't notice him enough to form a meta opinion of him and his "typical scummy behavior" people keep going off about.
I don't think that should give him a free pass.
Liar, liar pants on fire. I submit for your approval that of OP and Emp in a game similar to this.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9376

unvote:
vote: Orangepenguin

Please explain to me the game I linked to this game and any differences you see as I see Emp's play as similar to that. He turned out town and we argued about the same way.
Mind you I still think Emp shouldn't be just pissing off comments and not admit to being wrong. I have see scum play that way too.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #342 (isolation #57) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:23 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:You were the liar. Even Crazy had to agree with me when he reread.

Actually that's an idea. Read through Farside's post. Sees if she goes from 12 hours to 8 hours.
Seriously the please get a life foundation is calling. Will you pick up the phone?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #345 (isolation #58) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:16 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Empking wrote:You were the liar. Even Crazy had to agree with me when he reread.

Actually that's an idea. Read through Farside's post. Sees if she goes from 12 hours to 8 hours.
Seriously the please get a life foundation is calling. Will you pick up the phone?
Ad Hom.

How does Ad Hom help the town?
How is that a Ad Hom? Because I know you aren't reading anything but what I say or you would see others think your case is crap hence the comment.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #347 (isolation #59) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Empking wrote:
farside22 wrote:

Ad Hom.

How is that a Ad Hom? Because I know you aren't reading anything but what I say or you would see others think your case is crap hence the comment.
You're calling me a person without a life. That's ad hom. Now don't dodge the question.

It's called SARCASM. Look it up.
You aren't helping the town in my book at all. You asked a question that was answered. You quibbling over a time discrepancy and you can't seem to move beyond it. I don't know what your issue is with me is pesonal but it sure is shit feeling that way.
So tell me how not reading what everyone is telling you helps the town?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #349 (isolation #60) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:49 am

Post by farside22 »

When you start reading and understanding let me know. Because I'm just going to repeat myself.
You aren't helping the town in my book at all. You asked a question that was answered. You quibbling over a time discrepancy and you can't seem to move beyond it. I don't know what your issue is with me is pesonal but it sure is shit feeling that way.
So tell me how not reading what everyone is telling you helps the town?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #350 (isolation #61) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:52 am

Post by farside22 »

By the way I was told Ad Hom meant someone was emotional in there comments. Please explain what your deffination of Ad hom is? As to me sarcasm does not mean emotional reaction. It means sarcasm.
How does Ad Hom hurt the town? Because I don't think it hurts the town to be sarcastic as everyone is sarcastic at one point or another.

Now are you attacking me based on something personal?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #353 (isolation #62) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:42 am

Post by farside22 »

Oman wrote:
farside22 wrote:

Firstly, this isn't Ad Hom because it isn't the logical basis for her argument. Also, this line is terrible farside :(

Also, can you two figure out the difference between "Not helping the town" and scum. Cause yeah sure, that line might not help the town, but it hardly hands the game to scum.
I'm not feeling really nice to someone who isn't reading the game. He is blantly ignoring the fact somoene already answered that question he asked.

I don't see anything Emp's done that has helped the town except nip pick a crap case to death and think it's a gold mind.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #355 (isolation #63) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:06 am

Post by farside22 »

Oman wrote:I'm actually getting quite close to helping lynching Emp for a few reasons:

1. This isn't getting us anywhere, no-one by Tanarin is looking elsewhere

2. The game is stalled around this

3. Today will likely end in a deadline Empking lynch anyway.
I'm looking into RS and OP. OP stated he didn't like Empking or played with Empking and I proved otherwise with the link

I tried to show and move on why does no one see that? I keep having people ask me question why is it that even though most are voting Emp no one is asking him to look at others?

No comment (my mother always said "If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all"
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #357 (isolation #64) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:07 am

Post by farside22 »

If I could I would hug you right now Shanba.
I agree with RS and OP. That comment about not playing with Emp and the vote looked hella opportunist. Rs is being really quiet and has yet to answer my question satisfactory. Not sure about neko.
I still think that Emps attitude of disagreeing with everyone and plugging his ears to what everyone says is anti town. He expected me to know his time schedual on Friday when if you look just in this game you see all day Friday he was here to bitch. So no not every Friday is the same thing for him to be here or not. He blantly ignored by question about what he did on Friday that prevented him from being here. To not answering a question on what he considers an Ad Hom. Added to the fact he is calling my sarcasm harmful when he did the same thing by asking the Mod if he was human (seriously if that was not a joke I say seek help). So I doubt Emp is innocent. When he says I did blank and I see post he did the exact same thing. I think he will just keep those blinders on. Just my two cents.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #371 (isolation #65) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

MafiaSSK wrote:
Korts wrote:
MafiaSSK wrote:But, Korts defended farside as well and as thus attacked Empking
Mmm, so you think I should've let that piece of craplogic fly?
I believe you should have let Farside alone take care of the craplogic.
Korts wasn't the only one calling it crap logic. I don't recall if he was the only one defending me. If no one said anything about Emp's comments all you would have is Emp and I saying. No you, no you, no you and that gets boring you know.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #374 (isolation #66) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:17 pm

Post by farside22 »

MafiaSSK wrote:
farside22 wrote:
MafiaSSK wrote:
Korts wrote:
MafiaSSK wrote:But, Korts defended farside as well and as thus attacked Empking
Mmm, so you think I should've let that piece of craplogic fly?
I believe you should have let Farside alone take care of the craplogic.
Korts wasn't the only one calling it crap logic. I don't recall if he was the only one defending me. If no one said anything about Emp's comments all you would have is Emp and I saying. No you, no you, no you and that gets boring you know.
Yet, Korts was the one defending you the most. True there were other people but he was defending the hardest. And IIRC he actually defended you against a scumtell.
Et tu Bruto?
Don't tell me you really think not looking at a time difference is a scum tell?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #380 (isolation #67) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

RS to me is being really quiet. I need to really think about what he said and how I feel about it. Some things I get but something seems off about it. I remember I had questions and comments after reading that flew out the window when some other things popped up in life.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #407 (isolation #68) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Tanarin wrote:Neko, I want to ask you something about your PGO choice (Surprising I know). In general, do you think PGO is more helpful to town or to scum? Also, when you originally chose PGO and explaned the choice, you said you didn't want to have a load of responsibility. If that was the case, why not just choose one of the Masons then? They were both open at the time you chose.

Shanba: You mentioned you had no strong scum leads but a few strong Town Leads. Mind sharing them with us so we can see where your mind is ATM? In fact let's open ths up to everyone. Who do you have strong town leads on? Let's see where the town stands at the moment. Maybe we can get our act together and find out who to look at.

Personally I am getting Good Town vibes off of Korts, MafiaSSK and Shanba. I am getting some town vibes from farside by the way she defended herself during the empking thing, but I need to go back and go do another read now that things have calmed down a bit to see if maybe I missed something earlier.
This is a bad idea. In a sense you are telling scum who looks town and they in turn look at it as who to kill. I believe in scum list but not town list.
I know I already can hear, but what is the difference farside. Well just because I don't call someone scum today doesn't mean anything. It just means I have a top 2 or 3 people I believe are scum over others I feel either town or neutral about.
I really thing RS. I still think Emp is talking out his butt and I wouldn't be surprise to find out he was using his meta as an advantage as he completely ignored the points made against him. I'm torn about OP. I know I"m still voting him but his answer, well something about it bothers me. I need time to go looks somethngs over on it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #428 (isolation #69) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:46 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm doing something I never did before.

unvote:
vote RS

Start talking. Stop lurking.

(pressure vote)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #433 (isolation #70) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Oman wrote:
farside22 wrote:I'm doing something I never did before.

unvote:
vote RS

Start talking. Stop lurking.

(pressure vote)
Bah, thats rather pointless there.

You don't tell them its pressure.
Actually there is the fact he is quiet and before RS left the site for a bit I remember him as rather chatty.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #450 (isolation #71) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:47 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm calling shanba, korts and RS scum. That whole vote and unvote and weak reasoning for votes on this page alone is horible. Like wait let me vote oh I think I will vote back to my original person. Oh look RS is MIA I think I will say shanba looks weak with his indescion.
Of course part of me is on the RS wagon just because Emp doesn't see him as scum. Knowing how wrong Emp is about people I just want to do the exact opposite.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #452 (isolation #72) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:59 am

Post by farside22 »

Shanba wrote:
farside22 wrote:I'm calling shanba, korts and RS scum. That whole vote and unvote and weak reasoning for votes on this page alone is horible. Like wait let me vote oh I think I will vote back to my original person. Oh look RS is MIA I think I will say shanba looks weak with his indescion.
Of course part of me is on the RS wagon just because Emp doesn't see him as scum. Knowing how wrong Emp is about people I just want to do the exact opposite.
So, I'm scum because you don't like my play last page... and Korts is scum with me because he called me on it?

Did you read my defence?
If you haven't noticed I'm rarely indescisive and when I am it is usually lylo. That is not the case here so I don't get why you feel the way you do.
Korts calling you on it could be weak bussing. It's something in the back of my head right now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #454 (isolation #73) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 am

Post by farside22 »

Shanba wrote:You do not act indecisively until endgame. Yet that doesn't mean it's scummy if other people act differently to you. I have a different personality, a different playstyle to you. Unless you can explain to me why I would do it as scum, your attack is just so much empty space.

Your second point has far more merit.
Your indecisiveness is odd. Korts pointing it out looks like weak bussing. The two together equal a pairing.
Also I find it fasinating that I'm not voting you and made a comment as I did and you act like I'm pushing for your lynch. I recall you making a similar comment (I think it was you) in this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #463 (isolation #74) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:51 am

Post by farside22 »

Well I noticed RS isn't really talking in any game but damn I feel seriously weird about the following early on.
Shanba call me paranoid. I appriecate your comments however I noticed more often than not scum being indecisive with little excuse more often day 1 then town. So yes I will look at it and wonder why. You are defending Emp and I think part of his act is a sham as I pointed out he did critize my timing on when I rolled my dice and him saying I should know my timing was bad where as if you look at the Friday I rolled the the Friday after completely different schedules. He is ignoring the questions I asked and throwing crap back. Meta is meta but crap is crap especially when it can be disproved.
unvote:
vote: EmpKing

I just don't like when I see people giving him excuses. I don't like that I can disprove his claim and he never said why that Friday he wasn't around and acted like he is always like that every Friday where the fact is that is not true. He pushes a 4 hour time difference where as Tan just said it best. 8 hours was the roll. 12 hours (actually longer then 12 hours) was when I first brought up my pick. He picked a choice without responding in the game. Things like that bother me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #465 (isolation #75) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Shanba wrote:I have no read on EmpKing. The case on him is bull. I do not want to lynch our tracker over a bullshit case. I would only tentatively support his lynch if tonight he was swapped the the role swapper to an expendable role: even then, I don't really like it. We have scummy players in the hider and PGO roles already, I do not see why we are not lynching them.
No offense when I say this but this is just BS. You are basically telling scum hey by the way if you pick a role that we want to keep we won't lynch you. I see it Emp as scum. How can you have no read on him. How is the case bull when I just told you how he completely ignores points against him by throwing crap back. This is why I think people are protecting him are scum at this point using either meta or a good role lets save it for a switch later just irk me.
I think RS needs to be replaced. He has been MIA since the 24th. As for Neko I just don't see the case. I see parts of what you are saying but I will take a big red flag in my face before I take a small sign.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #467 (isolation #76) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:35 am

Post by farside22 »

There is nothing stopping a person from taking the same roll. Just read you are what you eat.
So I can ignore people and not answer questions and throw crap out and I'm town. Good to know. :roll:
You wanting to protect him rubs me wrong. All you keep saying is why would scum do that. Well why the hell would town do it? Can you tell me that?
The whole I rolled on Friday and I should know he isn't around is utter bullshit.
You don't want a tracker to be lynched fine. But why should I lynched a player that is obviously MIA?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #469 (isolation #77) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:09 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay here is what you are missing shanba. Emp out and out lied. He is lying to make him self look better in my eyes and there is no town reason to lie.
What did he lie about?
He lied aobut his schedual.

He said this first:
Empking wrote:I don't think it matters if FS knows I'm up or not. FS just needed to know that I don't post at that time.
Then when I question his timing. He says this:
Empking wrote:
farside22 wrote:I will read everyone else other then Emp so I can have thoughts on every player Monday.
I missed the part where you rolling at a poor time was my fault.
Do I know your schedule.?
You can find it out easy enough.

So, why is
you
rolling at a poor time.
My
fault.
Yay guess what his time is not the say day to day so this in itself is avoiding an answer and trying to say I'm not paying attention. That is a lie. He has no set schedule. He is trying to stop from answering question hence it is a lie. Then he says I'm purposely misunderstanding, excuse me but does anyone actually understand what point he is making.

Hmm as for the roles I thought he was doing an game like you are what you eat but it does seem you are correct.

I don't think pushing a lynch on a player that isn't around helps as there is nothing he can say and can just be a lynch a player that is scum based lynch then a player that is scum.

I will be nice to re - look at the neko case, but I think you are writing off emp too easily in my book.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #471 (isolation #78) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:16 am

Post by farside22 »

I agree about RS and the quote you brought up where concerns I had. I just think it's wrong to push a lynch against a player that may or may not show back up. And replacements just forget it about getting answers on what the heck the other player was thinking.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #476 (isolation #79) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:FS: Find a post when I posted at 5:22 on a week night.
Awe you are correct. I saw many times you typed but not the time. However I still don't think saying nothing during my comment about asking question and making your pick is suspcet as it was early enough for you to at least post in the thread.
Also I find it hard to swallow that you think I should be aware of your schedule but you are unaware of my schedule. You think I should plan when I do something when in fact I'm goind what I can that fits my scedule. That's hypocritical and snotty but that is personality.

unvote
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #478 (isolation #80) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:When I make a plan and then insult you for not following it, I'll make sure it fits your schedule.
You did insult me. But I'm done arguing with you. It's not worth talking to some who doesn't listen to anyone.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #480 (isolation #81) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:58 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22 wrote:I'm done arguing with you. It's not worth talking to some who doesn't listen to anyone.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #482 (isolation #82) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:21 am

Post by farside22 »

I've explain my reasoning and if you think the world needs to revolve around you and only you because I made the plan is so pointless I just don't have the words to describe it being pointless. I see you as saying that your schedule is what I should pay attention when trying to do something to help the game is so utterly, utterly rediculous I think it just proves me that all you thinks is that people have time to think about everyone in this game but themselves apparently.
Well guess what, everyone has a life. Everyone has something they do beside play this game. I did something to try and get this game on a different track and no one wanted to to it. So fine whatever I didn't care after that. I did tried my idea within my scedule. No that isn't your problem but once you say that when I did my action was bad timely is a fallacy and insult. Telling me I should look into each player to be sure that people are on line and to be aware of there scedule is not something I have time for. But in the future if it makes you fucking happy I will no longer think outside the box.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #485 (isolation #83) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:42 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:Wow that lasted long.

FS: Who insulted someone for not being on? Was it me or you?

When you insult people for not posting, its YOUR job not mine, not anybody else's YOURS to check if their schedule allows them to post at that time.
This game is a game not a job. It's doing the best you can without interfering in RL. You know RL right?

You were online when you made your pick. Oh that's okay for you not to miss your chance but not anyone else.

@Shanba: Rereading a few pages I saw Neko and RS do the same thing in regards to jumping on the Empking wagon. Is there a reason you think one over the other is scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #487 (isolation #84) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Shanba wrote:@Farside: No, there isn't. If you look... I'm suspicious of both.
Alright fair enough.

unvote:
vote: Neko

I stand by the not lyncing a player not here. There would be no information gained and I think Hider is an informative role.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #490 (isolation #85) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

Tanarin wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Shanba wrote:@Farside: No, there isn't. If you look... I'm suspicious of both.
Alright fair enough.

unvote:
vote: Neko

I stand by the not lyncing a player not here. There would be no information gained and I think Hider is an informative role.
Townie has role. Hide and if alive and person he hid behind is alive that person is not scum. One person confirmed as town. Yes this means you have to believe that said person with role is town. No I don't believe RS as town or what if any results he had if still alive. I'm saying this as the next round how hider is informative.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #493 (isolation #86) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:53 pm

Post by farside22 »

Tanarin wrote:I think you may want to re-read hider there. Frida will not die if the target is scum. So t is completely possible that she hides behind scum and still lives until tomorrow.
Wow that is horrible. What the heck? Nothing toward shaft.ed byt that just sucks. No cop and a tracker who may or may not be town. Lovely.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #529 (isolation #87) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

hohum wrote:
MafiaSSK wrote: Also, the page+ argument between farside and emp gives me a headache, but my meta on farside is that she likes to argue, so null tell on her.
Really. No one has ever said that. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #560 (isolation #88) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:18 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm not going to say a word about told you so. I just know reading Emp I just want to do the opposite of what he considers scum. As it is usually like this.
So Xtoxm RS was on my scum list. Beside the random lynch you just stated. On your read did anyone come across as scummy to you and why.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #572 (isolation #89) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:46 am

Post by farside22 »

@ThAdmiral Deadline is something like Feb 16th.
Mod is that deadline correct?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #584 (isolation #90) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:Personally I don't see what's wrong with posting in an account called "Empking's Alt" instead of in the one called "Empking". I mean, he couldn't be more obvious about his identity anyway.
Tanarin wrote:OK, Well what were to happen if the person we DO lynch does not flip scum? Then do we waste our second day lynching empking anyway and possibly going LYLO? I mean I can see seriously considering a lynch of emp if we happen to lynch scum today as we will have the breathing room. Also, we need to consider if we want to keep the role switcher around as emp is due to become that role tomorrow should he make it that far.
Considering a usual 9:3 setup even if we mislynch today, scum kill tonight, and Empking is still the most viable lynch tomorrow, we'd be at 7:3, therefore his supposed mislynch wouldn't cost us the game, pushing us only into 5:3 or 6:3 depeding on the following night's actions' resolution. The former is a mislynch or lose situation, and the latter is still one day from LYLO. I don't see any serious problem with this, if Empking will still be the biggest lynch target tomorrow.
So you believe Emp is a mislynch now?
Are we forgeting about a RB, Role switch and all those things that help and could prevent a kill?

Just checking.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #614 (isolation #91) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:19 am

Post by farside22 »

Shanba I really don't get your unvote of Neko at this point. Are you saying you don't think he is scummy and believe him?
Why vote for xtoxm now and do you believe emp not scum or just not someone you wish to lynch today.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #629 (isolation #92) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Shanba wrote: I don't see how you can believe that. Read RS in isolation, then read Xtoxm in isolation. Then tell me that they look town.
And this is what Xtoxm fails to realize. I voted RS because of his comment then vote on Emp. Didn't like it. He disappeared now xtoxm has yet to attempt any scum hunting and self votes which is the most anti-town thing to do.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #633 (isolation #93) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:20 am

Post by farside22 »

hohum wrote:There still seems to be two distinct camps here

1) Lynch based on role
2) Lynch based on perceived alignment.

I don't know what the correct answer is but the more I think about it the more I realize one side won't be able to convince the other, and we're going tie ourselves up into knots trying. Game mechanics aside, it's anti-town to not lynch based on alignment.

I don't think Xtom would be self-voting if he were scum. In my mind that confirms his alignment.

FoS: shanba
until someone can convince me otherwise.
Vote Empking
still our best lynch target for the day.
Can I point out that I've seen Xtoxm self vote as anti town and town as a null tell. I have seen more anti town people self vote then town.

Don't like this post at all. Get the impression that xtoxm or neko is hohum's partner as Xtoxm lack of comments beats Empkings constant nagging any day.
fos: hohum
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #636 (isolation #94) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Shanba: He self hammered in this game.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9690

I have to look up something. I think I remember another time, but I think every time I've seen Xtoxm do it, it was a hammer vote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #640 (isolation #95) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

So here is my issue with Xtoxm:
Xtoxm wrote:A lynch is better than NL cos it has chance of getting scum, or atleast removes a suspect.
If he believes this why the self vote? Why not vote for Neko? These are things I just don't like about Xtoxm. Nothing so far from him has shown a single thing that isn't anti-town.
He talks about SSK as a bad player but I feel like say pot this kettle.
Ugh I dont know whether to think Xtoxm scum if he is scum is Neko his scum buddy since he (a) doesnt' meantion the role and (b) doesn't sway votes if he believes voting out a useless role and lynching is informative.
Or if he is setting Neko up for a mislynch knowing he will flip scum.

Seriously nothing from Xtoxm says town to me and RS was not helping or giving anything from my read of him.

I'm torn because of the PGO role that Neko has and knowing if Neko is scum nothing can stop him from doing a hit.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #643 (isolation #96) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

Xtoxm wrote:
Unvote Vote Farside
OMGUS much? :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #647 (isolation #97) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Xtoxm wrote:I don't see Emp as scummy.

If we lynch based on role, it's me.

Vote not omgus.

If we lynch based on percieved alignment, I say Farside.
Please share. I live and breathe for this.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #650 (isolation #98) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:Hmm, I see that I forgot to follow up post 602 with the appropriate vote.

unvote, vote: neko

The Xtoxm wagon is poor and the self-vote stupid.
Why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #652 (isolation #99) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:Which part?

Self-voting is stupid because it does not further win conditions regardless of alignment; the wagon is poor because stupid=/=scum; I forgot because I'm silly.
Actually the votes come because of RS, his vote for mafiassk and his general lack of scum hunting. His self vote is just anti-town. So again why do you find xtoxm wagon bad because I don't see stupid as the reason for votes on him.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #655 (isolation #100) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Well that just takes the cake.

Hello is anyone actually playing mafia here? I hear it's a wonderful game where the town you know tries to find out who is mafia. :roll:

Well I heard everything I'm going to hear on this.
Call this gut

unvote
vote: Xtoxm
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #660 (isolation #101) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Oman wrote:
farside22 wrote:Well that just takes the cake.

Hello is anyone actually playing mafia here? I hear it's a wonderful game where the town you know tries to find out who is mafia. :roll:
/Agree

I want Neko to go. I just can't see Xtoxmscum doing this gambit.
There are some people on the neko wagon I no likey. Xtoxm playing crazy and is town? Really I want to know when? I see his chaotic behavoir as anti town with a useless role wins my vote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #662 (isolation #102) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Tanarin wrote:Xtoxm, I honestly find your vote on farside as utter BS. At no time did you even suggest that farside could be scum then you suddenly throw a vote on her when she votes you? This after the fact you vote yourself. I mean the only vote RS made to farside was a random lynch WAY back at the beginning. That vote went relatively quickly to empking after that.

Honestly, I just find your vote TOO OMGUS for my taste. If you honestly believed that farside was a good lynch, you would have voted her earlier on.

Vote: Xtoxm
I didn't vote for him. I did imply interest in voting him and his actions are questionable.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #670 (isolation #103) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

Tanarin wrote:And it isn't a three way, he missed my vote all together.
Your vote wasn't bolded. :?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #672 (isolation #104) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

Tanarin wrote:It showed up in your quote as bolded....

Vote: Xtoxm

Lets try that.
I nickpick when I see something that needs to be fixed. Sorry about that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #681 (isolation #105) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: Please note I will be on vaction from Feb 13th to Feb 16
[/b]
Noted thank you
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #684 (isolation #106) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

I really think Xtoxm is scum at this point. If I needed to pick between Neko and Xtoxm. Xtoxm hasn't done anything remotely town in my book.
I want those who are saying they think he is town tell me what he has done that you believe he is town. And why Neko is scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #709 (isolation #107) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:Ok, shaft.ed confirmed that he recieved my night actions, so. farside, why'd you block me? Why did you want to ensure rotation?
Why the hell would you use it. Wasn't it supposed to be everyone deciding whether you used it or not.
Also one kill I feel good with this vote already

vote: Korts
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #713 (isolation #108) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:EBWOP: oh hey, nicely done, evading my question. Any reason you don't want to tell why you blocked me? Bad conscience?
Didn't trust you. Why the hell would you keep emp as tracker. Now answer that question.

There was supposed to be a discussion and if you read back many said don't use the ability.
So please explain why you felt emp should keep tracker? Why hohum over everyone do you worry about?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #731 (isolation #109) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:57 am

Post by farside22 »

Fine Korts you know why I didn't trust you. I didn't like the I think Xtoxm is town with nothing but gut backing it up. There was nothing town about his play which is why I blocked you.
Also I did not block emp as I wanted to see as tracker who he would track and what he would say.
So looking at it and knowing small town 1 death means someone was saved or blocked from doing or being killed.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #733 (isolation #110) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:25 am

Post by farside22 »

Humor me for a second: This description do you believe is flavoring just because or do you find the kill description more noteworthy then that?
shaft.ed wrote:

Walking down the hallway you find room 7. Lucky number 7. Entering the room the lights are off. You can tell there's a sticky substance on the floor from the sound your shoes are making. Someone makes a wisecrack about semen, which is quickly drowned out by gasps once the lights are flipped on. ThAdmiral, stripped down to his skivies, lies face down in a pool of his own blood. You flip him over to see his throat has been cut from ear to ear. You can tell from his Superman undies that he was just a
Lonely Bastard.
Because typically, typically when I see cut ear to ear I think sk.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #736 (isolation #111) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:10 am

Post by farside22 »

neko2086 wrote:Tracker/watcher, I still don't see how blocking the tracker is at all helpful. OP needs to explain his thought process there.
I think Korts needs more then I wanted to block roles because I decided and didn't go with what everyone thought should be done with his role from the start.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #737 (isolation #112) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:
Mod: I that just flavour?

Flavor text has no bearing on this game. Kill method may or may not be anchored to a particular player.
Thank you.

I agree with MafiaSSK. Everyone who hasn't claimed needs to claim what they did last night.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #755 (isolation #113) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:44 am

Post by farside22 »

I did not block you Korts because I thought you would use your ablity. I blocked you because I felt you were scum when you kept commenting about how you thought Xtoxm was town based on absolutely nothing he said.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #756 (isolation #114) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts based on yesterday's conversation why did you feel that Emp should keep being tracker?
OP jailing emp was bad.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #762 (isolation #115) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

You stated the following and before this you thought the case on him was just because of a self vote.
Korts wrote:Oh. I didn't realize that was the case on him. Fair enough; it's still not better than a neko lynch, or a hohum one, because of the leaked connections from hohum.
When I see something like this I get the impression of scum avoiding a wagon based on knowing the person will flip town.

Now will you answer my question and stop stalling!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #767 (isolation #116) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:
farside wrote:Now will you answer my question and stop stalling!
What question? If you mean why I had no problem with Emp staying tracker, I answered.
Most everyone at the start of the discussion said no to you using it. You stated yourself you would use it based on what everyone wanted. That was a lie.

MOD: please prod Shanba and Oman

I'll be prodding them at the 72 hr mark. Both have indicated they'll be VLA over the current time frame
:?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #771 (isolation #117) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:
farside wrote:Most everyone at the start of the discussion said no to you using it. You stated yourself you would use it based on what everyone wanted. That was a lie.
You say it yourself; it was at the
start
of discussion. If people had come to this conclusion after a general idea of suspicions had formed, I would've gone with it, but we didn't discuss whether I should use my role or not after the day's top suspect(s) had been established, so I used my own judgement. And my own judgement was that hohum couldn't be trusted with the role switching blocker while empking wasn't suspicious enough not to keep the tracker.
MOST PEOPLE START OF THE DAY SAID NO TO USING IT. WHY DID YOU IGNORE PEOPLE'S COMMENTS? WHY DID YOU NOT BRING IT UP LATER IN THE DAY TO DISCUSS IF THAT IS HOW YOU FELT?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #776 (isolation #118) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:36 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:
farside wrote:Most everyone at the start of the discussion said no to you using it. You stated yourself you would use it based on what everyone wanted. That was a lie.
You say it yourself; it was at the
start
of discussion. If people had come to this conclusion after a general idea of suspicions had formed, I would've gone with it, but we didn't discuss whether I should use my role or not after the day's top suspect(s) had been established, so I used my own judgement. And my own judgement was that hohum couldn't be trusted with the role switching blocker while empking wasn't suspicious enough not to keep the tracker.
What is the big deal. If the town decides he doesn't use it and he does he gets lynched. The role is not that powerful.

I like my vote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #778 (isolation #119) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:57 am

Post by farside22 »

Tanarin wrote:
farside22 wrote:
What is the big deal. If the town decides he doesn't use it and he does he gets lynched. The role is not that powerful.

I like my vote.
Does that mean you are going to consider potential power of a role before voting someone today?
I know Korts is the target sensor. I find his answers not good enough. The fact he wanted to block the rotation based on what he wanted over then town and his comments about not voting xtoxm very strong scum tells enough to lynch him despite his role.

I really want to hear from Shanba on who he targeted.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #783 (isolation #120) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

Well the last person to give up info is Oman. Tell us who he protected.
Shanba are you telling me you think Korts reasons for trying to block a change is valid after he was the one to discuss agreeing with the town from the get go?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #785 (isolation #121) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:23 pm

Post by farside22 »

MafiaSSK wrote:I guess I can have one vote go to Korts.
Vote Korts
I know I'm going to not get an answer but I have to try right?
Why are you voting for Korts?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #790 (isolation #122) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

I think the case is more interesting then dull. He hasn't a valid reason for using the block. If he feels hohum is scum he can bring up a case and we vote his happy butt off. The role he has is not something I see as needed unless someone who is town feels that those who have the role they have should stay put.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #794 (isolation #123) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:I think Kort's reasoning is valid for why he did the stop. I'm not sure why he didn't bring up the block later in the game when he wasn't satisfied with the early discussion.
Oh my god hell froze over. I agree with Emp :shock:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #796 (isolation #124) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:20 am

Post by farside22 »

neko2086 wrote:Farside, do you agree with that entire statement?

OP, one more question about your night action--had you been thinking during the day about how you might use your power? Like, which you might use and who you might use it on? Or, had you not planned on using any of them? It just seems odd that you would have been caught completely off guard like that and had to make a hasty decision.
Not the first line. Just the second. I'm stubborn as hell about his reasoning. He keeps talking about hohum and giving him something so powerful but I don't see what hohum has as something to worry about.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #802 (isolation #125) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:00 am

Post by farside22 »

I know I"m about to get a rash of crap for even say this but I looked at a few things and seriously we need info people.
Are you listening to me. I want everyone who has a night actions to look at who has what role and think about what best will help give information to the town.
I'm not going to go into too much details. Holding back info does not help
FOS: Omen

Doing things half cocked that takes away information from the town doesn't help
Fos: Korts and OP
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #805 (isolation #126) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Quoted from you buddy. If you can't stand by your own words then stuff it.
Korts wrote:Okay. I think some discussion about who I should pick is reasonable. I'm comfortable with Wendy, if everyone else is. It will probably work like this anyway: whoever has Wendy shall only override rotation if the town's majority agrees to it (voting on this subject before a lynch is therefore something the town should do every day); if they use Wendy's ability without the town's permission (this will be noticed by everyone I presume) they will be subject to a lynch unless they can adequately explain their reasons.
Oman we don't know if there is supposed to be one kill or two kills. Hiding or not sharing info without reason is not helpful. To me not helpful to town is anti town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #807 (isolation #127) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:16 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:Meh. I had good reasons, something you're ignoring. The focal point you chose as your case is that I didn't follow the exact wording of my promise instead of something
scummy
per se and the fact that you're pushing this bullshit is making me want to accuse you.
It is not bull shit. Your reasoning is dumb. hohum with the power if uses it without town okay is lynched. He stops the rotation. The only reason I see for stoping rotation day 1 is more scum reason then town.
Now please explain why you think that role is too powerful for scum to have. In my book tracker or JOAT is more powerful in scum hands.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #810 (isolation #128) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:
farside wrote:Now please explain why you think that role is too powerful for scum to have.
I already have. Scum having sole control of the role distributions gives them the choice of keeping beneficial roles and having town keep crappy ones.

Now explain how tracker can ever be useful in scum hands when all the role distributions are open and there is no incentive to power role-hunt.
Lying about targets. Saying x and y did this and knowing your partner is going to be doing.

Oman: I consider anti town scummy that is just my thing.

If scum is dumb enough to hold roles (as you tried to do) they deserve to be lynched.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #811 (isolation #129) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Also Oman I for one want to know everyone's action no matter how minor as it tells something later in the game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #812 (isolation #130) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

Are the mason's OP and Emp even talking to each other. OP is my second suspect so any comment from OP to you Emp?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #814 (isolation #131) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

Things I will not consider for today's lynch. Lynching the doctor role without a real good reason.
What I want to see: A good case on hohum. People voting instead of pussy footing around things. Korts omgus reaction to me questioning him with a valid reason mind you. Why Emp isn't calling a korts a liar.

Shanba I completely disagree with your scum list.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #826 (isolation #132) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:50 am

Post by farside22 »

I agree with you shanba which is why I would support an OP lynch. Obviously he isn't scum hunting or attempting to try and play this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #834 (isolation #133) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Explain this:
Korts wrote:Meh. I had good reasons, something you're ignoring. The focal point you chose as your case is that I didn't follow the exact wording of my promise instead of something
scummy
per se and
the fact that you're pushing this bullshit is making me want to accuse you.
You can't handle the pressure then you need to explain yourself better. You keep saying you wanted to stop hohum from getting a "powerful" role however the point I keep making and you are not answering is why is it powerful. You stated that he could keep scum with roles that help them. I'm pointing out that if he does it without the town's premission he should be lynched. As you tried to do without a valid reason in my book.
I DO NOT SEE THE ROLE AS POWERFUL.
Tracker powerful
doctor helpful
JOAT helpful/ powerful.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #836 (isolation #134) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:02 am

Post by farside22 »

Only scum lies.
I don't see you handling pressure when you want to vote for me.

How is the role powerful? I already stated why it isn't in counter to your reason why it is powerful.

I want to see a case against hohum that you keep hinting out but haven't written out.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #839 (isolation #135) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

Oman wrote:
farside22 wrote:Only scum lies.
Bullshit, straight out.
I am insinuate stuff as town but I do my best not to lie. I don't recall lying as town ever.
(pause)
Oh well Oman you lie no matter what. It's your nature not mine. I think lying is stupid as town. It hurts the town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #844 (isolation #136) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

MafiaSSK wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Oman wrote:
Bullshit, straight out.
I am insinuate stuff as town but I do my best not to lie. I don't recall lying as town ever.
(pause)
Oh well Oman you lie no matter what. It's your nature not mine. I think lying is stupid as town. It hurts the town.
I believe I can quote you saying the oppisite it a MD thread.
Really? I'm not sure I recall at all what I said in regards to this. Quotes please.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #846 (isolation #137) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:01 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Oman wrote:
Bullshit, straight out.
(pause)
So you've gone from "Only scum lies" to only scum and Oman lie?
Don't start. Why aren't you question Kort and his disregard for doing what he said he would do?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #848 (isolation #138) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:farside, it's one thing to question me, but why are you so intent on having
everyone
question me?
Emp is known to attack things like what you did. I want to know why he hasnt' said boo about it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #850 (isolation #139) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:What specific thing are you talking about?
Korts stating day 1 he would go with what the town wanted in regards to whether he blocked rotation or not then failed to do so. Now stating his reason for wanting a block because the role he had was powerful in scum hands. (thus believing hohum scum)
However I believe the only reason scum would hault rotation is if their scum buddies had something helpful and he has yet to show whom else could be scum that would deem scum holding any role.
Looking at OP non post as JOAT he wasn't helpful day 1 so why keep him as said role. Knowing there was pressure on you and willing to allow you to keep the tracker role.
So basically because of one person (who scum would block rotation only if scum had roles that were benifical to them and hurt the town) he wanted to stop rotation.

Anyone want to say why Korts is town at this point?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #852 (isolation #140) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:42 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:I don't think that's incredibly scummy and I think Hohum (and you) are scummier. It is scummy though and I might be biased because I know I'm town or rehaps merely better infomed.
unvote:
vote: Emp

Seriously this coming from the person who called me scummy all day 1 for a 4 hour time difference.

Check please.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #854 (isolation #141) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:48 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:So just because Emp doesn't make another bullshit case, you think he's scum? Brilliant.
No. I'm calling him scum because he STILL thinks I'm scum based on a 4 hour time difference and calls it a lie. But doesn't see that you lied about what you were going to do with the role. I all that scum link. Deal with it.

Oh still waiting on the case against hohum.

How's that going for you?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #856 (isolation #142) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:The time difference doesn't matter. The repeatably lying matters. The baiting and trying to make people angry matters.
Pfft. Your opinion doesn't make it true. Everything you called a lie was explained. You fail to notice people make mistake even though you fucking make mistakes your self.
Second you were angry what the hell did you think you did to me. You think I'm not pissed at your attitude and what you call scummy? You think I am pretending because you are just that good at reading people?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #858 (isolation #143) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:The time difference doesn't matter. The repeatably lying matters. The baiting and trying to
make people angry
matters.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #868 (isolation #144) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Empking wrote:The time difference doesn't matter. The repeatably lying matters. The baiting and
trying
to make people angry matters.
Trying implies I'm doing it on purpose which I'm not. I'm quiet pissed at your game play whether scum or town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #871 (isolation #145) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

MafiaSSK wrote:I really think Emp is town and Farside is scum pushing for an easy wagon right now.
No an easy wagon is voting for you as most feel you are not playing and typically should be voted out day 1 for being that type of player.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #873 (isolation #146) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

Shanba wrote:farside: day 1, you suggested a plan that you abandoned because no one went through with it. Korts suggested a plan which he did not go through with. What is the difference?
My plan had time constraints and concerns about people choosing roles at a certain time which was 12 hours.
Korts had 5 weeks to talk about using the ability or not. We talked about it in the beginning and most everyone who discussed said not to use it. He never brought it up and chose to use it despite what he said. 5 weeks vs 12 hours. You tell me the difference.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #882 (isolation #147) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

Shaba why op, emp and tan. No where do you state your reason's you believe them to be scum.

At mafiassk :roll:
enough said
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #887 (isolation #148) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

I will have some points to make Monday about a few players.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #903 (isolation #149) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:43 am

Post by farside22 »

OP you haven't been playing this game. So I'm going to ask for your reason and quotes on your vote and reasoning other then jumping on a SSK BW.
Korts I really want that hohum case. 3 people now have stated hohum is scum with no reason and I'm a bit tired of it.
Korts your case on mafia is noted.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #908 (isolation #150) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Well OP you haven't really given a good reason why you chose to JK, empking.
Also I haven't seen much as far as reason's for your votes.
Plus day 1 when you voted emp as you did really reminded of that game where you were scum and emp and I were town. Things like that tend to stick with people.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #910 (isolation #151) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:43 am

Post by farside22 »

It's hard to explain OP. I know about the games your talking about. What's funny is I read you as town for Unclean when others questioned you. Reality mafia was very forgetable. I think its just the way you reacted to Emp knowing his play style that just bugged me. I wish I could explain it better.
I'm not voting for you at this time because I still have lots to think about.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #913 (isolation #152) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

I do find it entertaining when I see MafiaSSK saying I'm looking for an easy wagon in empking but after that he votes OP on little to nothing
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #917 (isolation #153) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:48 am

Post by farside22 »

Kort where is that hohum case. I'm going to keep bringing it up.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #927 (isolation #154) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:47 am

Post by farside22 »

unvote:

I really hate your stalling at this point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #929 (isolation #155) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:37 am

Post by farside22 »

OP - choses JOAT so why did you pick this role? Why unvote and not vote for someone else? This was when emp and I were going back and forth.
Why wait 24 hours to vote Empking when you did? Why unvote with no vote and only comment is you don't think neko is scummy?
Not paying attention to the game. Last vote you were voting Mafia. You unvote (yet again with no one to vote) and talk about Empking.

Following the biggest BW with the same reason (The vote on Xtoxm). Day 2 admits to Jailing Emp. Not sure why you wouldn't know what bus driver does. Admits to still not paying attention. Votes Emp, fos neko and votes MafiaSSK.

Overall very lack luster stuff from OP. I feel like day 1 you were just following the crowd which is anti-town in my book. What I would like to see is what you think about each player and actually read the game.

Notes for later in the game

I Role blocked Korts.
OP Jailed Empking

There was one kill last night.
This means either there is no SK or one of the 2 people blocked could be SK

Why would Neko think OP is the SK?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #931 (isolation #156) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:08 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:Or they targetted someone protected.
That's you and me buddy. I just want all the notes out there for later in the game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #934 (isolation #157) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts: Have you ever played with dcorbe? Hi hohum!
I ask because people are metaing with mafia so I want to see what meta you have on the player in question
I'm not really satisfied at the moment no. It really weak reason at the moment.
1) He talked about emp pushing a quick lynch. This is false. Emp was just pushing a lynch.
2) is he disagree's with saving Emp based on his role. It's his opinion. Do you really think scum would fight on something like that?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #936 (isolation #158) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:02 am

Post by farside22 »

Shanba wrote:farside, what's your opinion on mafiassk?
Few points: He's a slacker. His vote on me for going for an easy wagon is laughable. His quick vote to OP for no reason is highly questionable.
He says he talked to Tan about his thoughts on OP. Tan should confirm if this is true or false.
Funny thing is I got all warm and fuzzy with MafiaSSK's day 1 proformance. He wasn't kidding when he said he doesn't post like that typically. Usually he waits for the biggest BW then types an analysis on the person who has the highest vote count. This by far game wise is not a normal MafiaSSK.
Overall I don't have a read on him as scum or town. :?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #938 (isolation #159) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:11 am

Post by farside22 »

Shanba wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Shanba wrote:farside, what's your opinion on mafiassk?
Few points: He's a slacker. His vote on me for going for an easy wagon is laughable. His quick vote to OP for no reason is highly questionable.
He says he talked to Tan about his thoughts on OP. Tan should confirm if this is true or false.
Funny thing is I got all warm and fuzzy with MafiaSSK's day 1 proformance. He wasn't kidding when he said he doesn't post like that typically. Usually he waits for the biggest BW then types an analysis on the person who has the highest vote count. This by far game wise is not a normal MafiaSSK.
Overall I don't have a read on him as scum or town. :?
Good, then I'm not alone in thinking that his posting has deteriorated massively from day 1, where I was thinking he was town. Very frustrating. I still have no clear idea with where I'm going with my vote as, tbh, I think that op's latest posts, the ones where she gets worked up, look somewhat townie.
Yah I'm torn with OP. It fustrating when you feel like no one is really posting anything and you just want to lynch Empking to make yourself feel better.

Wait I said that out loud didn't I

Wait Emp's going to vote me know because he doesnt' approve of jokes.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #939 (isolation #160) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:12 am

Post by farside22 »

On another note completely I really get scum vibes from Korts that just aren't going away. His reasons for hohum and case is really lacking.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #941 (isolation #161) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:28 am

Post by farside22 »

Shanba wrote:
farside22 wrote:On another note completely I really get scum vibes from Korts that just aren't going away. His reasons for hohum and case is really lacking.
I've been skimming Korts ever since day 1, where I became all but convinced he was town. I read the argument at the beginning of the day and, frankly, it looks like a storm in a teacup to me. I don't like his liaison with empking, earlier, it looked very much like he was trying to link himself to emp, but that's all I got on him.

We really need a dead scum. I just feel that if we get one scum, this whole game will break open, but it's not quite there yet.
Oman's being quiet is that normal for him? Last game I was in he was pretty talkative and turned out to be scum. Now I get the complete opposite. He seems like a player who is quick to turn around 180 as town or scum. However more games I've played and he was quiet he was town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #948 (isolation #162) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:30 pm

Post by farside22 »

Korts comments and thoughts on day 1
farside, I would say no to that thought. Here's why: if scum can choose roles for others instead of themselves, they have a far better way to mess with the town. Choosing for ourselves is the better way to go.
Don't you think if scum did this it would out them if they couldn't explain why they pick a role for a person.
The four hour timespan between your posts 25 and 27 was not nearly enough to give Emp the chance to ask questions;
Korts started the misrepresentation of the time difference by asking about 2 post. However he neglects to mention that one post was asking. The second post in question was giving a time limit to Emp:

if they use Wendy's ability without the town's permission (this will be noticed by everyone I presume) they will be subject to a lynch unless they can adequately explain their reasons.
I have yet to find the reason adequate. I would like someone beside Korts explain why his reason for using the ability was an adequate reason.

When the discussion on wendy is brought up early he states:
Also, I myself think that this will need to be decided later, when we will have a proper read on those holding powerful roles and those holding useless ones.
He does state the following after:
As a further thought: we'll (or rather, you will) probably need to decide whether I can be trusted with this role, and whether the player above me on the list (Seraphim) can be trusted with this role if it's decided that I shouldn't use Wendy's ability. Again, though, this will probably need to be decided prior to a lynch instead of here and now.
I still don't know why this matters because we go back to lynching the person if they don't do as the town ask.

Why is Emp comment about me being scum based on a non modkill worth voting on?

I do note that the time the Emp was trying to push his BS about the modkill Korts was on his butt like fire on a tree.

after a long argument he unvotes saying he isn't comfortable with the wagon. Why?

I really don't like this post:
I agree with Shanba on the Empking wagon when it comes to Empking's role, and I agree that his craplogic and tunnelvision isn't scummy, only anti-town. If the majority wants him for a lynch, he'll still be around tomorrow, but tracker is possibly the most useful role in the setup for town, and the least useful for scum.
Follow, follow and follow.

Most of the time I see a few good points about Korts but after he gets the role of Wendy he then brings up the idea of the person who would have the role next. Seriously I want someone to explain why this is bad. If the town says hey don't use they ability and they do they should be lynched. So why is this such an issue.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #950 (isolation #163) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

MafiaSSK wrote:
farside22 wrote: Yah I'm torn with OP. It fustrating when you feel like no one is really posting anything and you just want to lynch Empking to make yourself feel better.

Wait I said that out loud didn't I

Wait Emp's going to vote me know because he doesnt' approve of jokes.
What is your actual general vibe from Empking?

Also, might as well do
-SSK
I still feel his attacks and actions thus far was BS.
At this moment I'm grinding my teeth to say something not rude.
Okay done.
I just find it odd after all his hoopla yesterday how quickly he has dropped out of this game doing anything at all. Based on yesterday and today I still think he is scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #956 (isolation #164) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

Since your talking so much MafiaSSK can you expand more on your reasons for OP as scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #960 (isolation #165) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

Alright I'm pulling the I'm desperate move here.
My theory is there is alway, always at least one scum on a townie BW

Xtoxm (7) farside22, neko2086, Shanba, Tanarin, OP, Oman, Xtoxm (hammer)

Xtoxm was town so he's off. I know I'm tonw. Yah that's me and about 4 other people apparently. :roll:
Oman, neko, Shanba, OP and Tanarin

So that me with 5 people to look at.
Op's was quick to jump on the BW but so was Oman. Neko has been really quiet this game which looking around that is not the case in other games. Shanba I don't have much in the negative to say yet)
I got to say Neko's post have been less then steallar day 1 or day 2.
For some reason I dont' have an issue with Tan but I think I will go back and read up on him more. Oman is too quiet for me.
So number is Neko based on votes and lack of content. OP is a close second.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #962 (isolation #166) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Korts: Did you read the case or do you just want me to answer that last question because that is really a bad comment.
BTW nice alibi-vote. Weren't you convinced of Empking's guilt a moment ago? My "stalling" was over a case that was no longer relevant to discussion, while I kept actively scumhunting; I don't see how that is anything compared to your projected conviction in the Emp-case.
I don't want to see day 3 where you start by voting hohom with a non case again. So avoiding the topic was not helpful and looked like stalling especially as you are pushing a mafiassk case. So excuse me for finding it all scummy at this point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #964 (isolation #167) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:
farside wrote:@Korts: Did you read the case or do you just want me to answer that last question because that is really a bad comment.
I read it; you alternate between points that I have already responded to and vague bullshit accusations ("follow, follow and follow") so I didn't feel it needs any response. Nevertheless I've been attacked before for "ignoring" cases on me. So,
do
you want me to answer anything in the case?
There is actually a couple of things I never mentioned before. The one I did talk at length about was your idea on Wendy. The first half no I didn't say before.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #969 (isolation #168) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:17 am

Post by farside22 »

neko2086 wrote:OP, I still want evidence of me defending SSK.

SSK, I was hoping for a summary of what you and Tan talked about in regards to OP.

Farside, can you qualify "less than stellar" a bit?
Oman, anything specific spark that last vote?
You have been more lurky this game and very little to no scum hunting can be really found within your post thus far.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #972 (isolation #169) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:45 am

Post by farside22 »

neko2086 wrote:You really don't think so? I think I have. I've asked questions and given my input on who I think is scum. I don't always have the time to post every day and multiple times per day like you do, so clearly I'm not as active as you, but I don't think lurky is accurate or fair at all.

Why are you bringing this up just now if I've been lurky and unhelpful for 39 pages?
I noticed it more today (game day) then yesterday.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #978 (isolation #170) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Neko why are you voting for OP?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #981 (isolation #171) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:So who wants to join me in the SSK lynch?
You still want to lynch him after everything he said? Why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #983 (isolation #172) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:Because he opportunistically jumped on OP's wagon to L-1, and to defend himself he initially referenced something that didn't exist. From Tan's version of the story I didn't get the feeling they talked much about OP other than being uneasy about him. Referencing a non-existent case implies, to me, a lazy way out of explaining opportunism (L-1 vote).

So, wagon?
Excuse me I just looked can you point out where Tan's has a story about his talks with Mafia please?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #985 (isolation #173) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:
Tan wrote:Neko: Basically we were concerned about his lack of posting and his behavior, I know in the end I felt i was scummy but not enough to vote on at the time.
This is what I was talking about, farside. Even though none of the relevant keywords are present I'm fairly certain Tan was talking about speaking to MafiaSSK regarding OP's scumminess.
What about what Mafia has said after that about other things going on, does that not change your view of him?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1003 (isolation #174) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:31 am

Post by farside22 »

Shanba wrote:On balance, I prefer an Empking lynch to an SSK lynch. I think.
I don't belive SSK is scum. I prefer OP, emp still like Korts but I think my comment is going on deaf ears at this point.

unvote:
vote: Empking
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1005 (isolation #175) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:17 am

Post by farside22 »

Tanarin wrote:
farside22 wrote: I don't belive SSK is scum. I prefer OP, emp still like Korts but I think my comment is going on deaf ears at this point.
Just a refresher, which comment are you referring to exactly?
My comments about Korts and his reason's for using his ability.

Also since it is close to end of day we should start talking about whether hohum uses the ablity or not.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #176) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:19 am

Post by farside22 »

I looked at who is where and I don't think hohum should use the ablity. I'm good with the roles being changed for next day.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1017 (isolation #177) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:04 am

Post by farside22 »

Oman wrote:Heh. This is why games aren't fun any more. People like you who think fun and mafia are mutually exclusive.
Well it would be nice to get some kind of imput from you on your thoughts of who is scum. :?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1040 (isolation #178) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

Time to claim. So interesting night.
Can't believe hohum killed the person who had the gun. Awesome stuff.

So here is what I know as fact looking at the story. There is indeed 2 killers.
I know that for fact that Shanba is neither killer for I tracked him and saw he targeted Korts who should confirm this.

DGB did you use an ability last night and on who if so?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1041 (isolation #179) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

Also noting since Shanba was the role blocker and I'm assuming that him targeting Korts means he blocked Korts. Korts in in the clear as well.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1044 (isolation #180) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:He was Jack of All Trades. He chose bus driver.

Do we want to have those choices out first, or last?
Do you know who was bus driven where?

Well I think seeing as I just cleared Shanba's action I see it more town related to know what happened. It looks to be one scum and one SK left in the game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1046 (isolation #181) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:Do you know who was bus driven where?
The names of two players were given to the mod.
Which 2 players where given?

I'll let shanba and others agree whether think the info is needed but I see no reason to hide the fact.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1055 (isolation #182) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts just made an awesome point.

DGB did neko swap hohum with someone else and if so would you mind saying who?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1056 (isolation #183) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:41 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm pretty sure if you bus drive you can't target yourself but I would like the mod to confirm this.

Shaft. If the JOAT uses the bus drive ability can they target themselves?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1060 (isolation #184) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:58 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:Korts just made an awesome point.

DGB did neko swap hohum with someone else and if so would you mind saying who?
hohum wasn't swapped.
Okay well there is no one left to claim night actions. Everyone else was either mason or double voter. Can you please state who you targeted last night.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1062 (isolation #185) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:08 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:Okay well there is no one left to claim night actions.
OK.

farside22(tracker) and Oman(PGO)
What@?@? :shock: How the heck did you not die?
I'm confused.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #186) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Paula the Paranoid Paranoid Gun Owner : Paula doesn't trust easy. She's jumpy and she thinks everyone is out to get her. And she packs a pistol. Shoot first ask questions later, is her motto. I'd recommend you don't make any sudden movements or loud noises.
If anyone should target you at night they will be killed, no matter their intentions
I'm thinking DGB might be a SK since she isnt' dead.

vote: DGB
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1066 (isolation #187) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:Hmm. If hohum wasn't swapped, who shot him? There were two shot players and one slit throat; the latter is obvious SK, the former is mafia and PGO very likely.

Also, considering the role resolution order in the second post, I wonder why DGB isn't dead.
mod:
if the doctor protects someone who visits the PGO, will the protected player survive? Also, if the SK is night kill-immune, will they be immune to the PGO's shots as well?

A theory I have is this: mafia and SK both tried to kill farside, and doc also tried to protect her. DGB switched farside and Oman, and all three targeted OmanPGO instead--killing the doc and one scum, but not the SK, because they have NK-immunity. Unfortunately this theory doesn't explain why DGB is still alive... If DGB was protected, the doc wasn't shot by the PGO but by mafia, but then why would hohum be dead?
Here is my theory if you will.

Doctor targets me mafia targets me.
DGB swapps the PGO. So now the doctor and mafia target the PGO.
Doctor shot, mafia shot. PGO's throat sliced. DBG targeting the PGO should have killed her and didn't. I say SK at this point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #188) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:Well yes, that explains all the deaths. But why would DGB swap her target and the PGO? It doesn't really make sense to me. If she wanted to get rid of the PGO, she could simply have killed him, instead of speculating on whether scum will try to kill you or not.

On second thought though, she may have fakeclaimed her night actions--but that wouldn't explain why both doc and scum would be so thick as to target the PGO.
I have a thought but I want to hear from DGB more before I speculate on this. I don't want to give an out in case she is a SK. Hope you understand.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #189) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:53 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22 wrote:
Korts wrote:Well yes, that explains all the deaths. But why would DGB swap her target and the PGO? It doesn't really make sense to me. If she wanted to get rid of the PGO, she could simply have killed him, instead of speculating on whether scum will try to kill you or not.

On second thought though, she may have fakeclaimed her night actions--but that wouldn't explain why both doc and scum would be so thick as to target the PGO.
I have a thought but I want to hear from DGB more before I speculate on this. I don't want to give an out in case she is a SK. Hope you understand.
Actually forget what I said here. Nothing makes sense with DGB surviving by targeting the PGO.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1072 (isolation #190) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:07 am

Post by farside22 »

Let's assume here for a second:
Tanarin-Doctor-Lonely Bastard shot Night 2
Oman-Paranoid Gun Owner-Lonely Bastard throat slit Night 2
hohum Searphim-Role Swapping Blocker-Match.com Executive shot Night 2
If we assume the mafia was shotting how does the above make sense?

It doesn't. DGB says she swapped me and Oman. That means slicing of the throat is what the mafia does. It's the only thing to make sense. Because how does shotting tan get the mafia killed? It doesn't.

Does it make sense what I'm saying here.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1074 (isolation #191) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:12 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Yes, it does make sense that the mafia slits throats.
Good then why aren't you dead?

Doctor shot because he is now targeting PGO, Mafia dead for same reason. Yet you are alive?
Nope not buying it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1076 (isolation #192) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:14 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:So hohum tried to kill farside, killed oman instead, and died in the process.
That's what a PGO does you know. Anyone who targets a PGO gets shot. Tan got shot, hohum got shot, but yet somehow your still alive.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1078 (isolation #193) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:17 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Tanarin-Doctor-Lonely Bastard shot Night 2
Oman-Paranoid Gun Owner-Lonely Bastard throat slit Night 2
hohum Searphim-Role Swapping Blocker-Match.com Executive shot Night 2

Could hohum have role-swapped something?
hohum was the role swap blocker. Which means that the roles we had would have stayed that way if he used the ability.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1081 (isolation #194) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:23 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I see.

The first target was farside22(tracker) and the second target was Oman(PGO).

Since only the first target matters for tracking, watching and PGO purposes, that explains why I'm still alive.
Ah I see it now. Sorry about that.

unvote
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1082 (isolation #195) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:27 am

Post by farside22 »

I feel like almost no lynching. Yay I know bad. I should probably read things but I feel like playing WIFOM with the last mafia member.

I don't know I'll think about things for a bit.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #196) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:11 am

Post by farside22 »

Shanba wrote:This is my 2700th post.

I've just realised from the first post that sk can use their normal action in addition to their nightkill - in that case, only korts is cleared of being SK.
I'm not sure if there is a serial now. Nothing so far has come up for the serial killer as far as kills go. :?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1085 (isolation #197) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay analysis night actions and such. I'm down to 3 people as possible scum.

Mafia, Korts or Shanba. Here is why:

Note: I blocked Korts, Emp jailed by OP. OP and EMP pairing is unlikely but not impossible. I doubt scum would jail there partners and no offense to anyone but I just dont' see scum planning like this for WIFOM.

Night 2 Notes:

Tracked Shanba confirmed by Shanba that he RB korts DGB swapped Oman and myself. DGB unlikely, very unlikely scum.

These notes clear DGB and OP in my view.
I really feel out of the 3 Korts is the scummiest. Here is why:

Korts wanted to stop the rotation "claims to have tried" saying he didnt' trust hohum. Note hohum was scum, but I never felt like I had a good reason why Korts thought hohum was scum.
Notes: Emp (scum) was tracker : for me tracker scum is not helpful. hohum double voter (not a good thing in scum hands). Having scum stay as a tracker who most were suscious about keeps him save if Shanba continues about not voting out Tracker role. Scum as a double voter although not as powerful is powerful end game with a quick lynch.

Shanba would be second scum suspect as he protected Emp's lynch day 1 and didnt' vote for him day 2.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1087 (isolation #198) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

MafiaSSK wrote:OP, Shanba, and Korts are scum. Shanba most likely from vibes. Korts because of reasons mentions previously. Same with OP
Why would scum JK there own scum partner?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #199) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

More WIFOM I know but why would scum pick anytime mason when there were so many other choices they could make?
I just don't know about Mafia. That is why he is third on my list of scum

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”