Mini 746: Speed Dating - I've Had The Time Of My Life (Over)

BSG
BSG
Goon
BSG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:19 am

Post by BSG »

Max wrote:"At table 1 we have BSG. She is a rock hard feminist and hates it when a guy sees himself as better than a girl. Her greatest love are penguins, but perhaps you can change this. The good part is that she does never anything wrong as she is controlled by a penguin. So you might say nice things about penguins, or your love story might end very soon. But all in all, she's a great girl to spend your time with.
Although a bit late, a Happy Valentinesday to all of you.
It's also great to see some players again :D.

So first of, what confuses you about the wincon Zwet?
And I just love ( :roll: ), Molestar's defence of Zwet in post 47. Add that you are trying to play both sides of Zwet - Caboose and that you point something out which has no meaning yet, deserves you a
Vote Molestargazer
BSG
BSG
Goon
BSG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:58 am

Post by BSG »

Still waiting for your answer what was confusing about the wincon, Zwet.

Anyway, MSG (<-- Coincidence?), your defence was scummy due to this:
Molestargazer wrote:Also, surely if he was scum, he'd understand that the scum are the married people 'cos he's one of them?
You gave him a way out. By saying who the scum are and by saying that you were confused as well, before Zwet could respond to Caboose ('Eh???' does not count). It's allowed to defence, but do so after said player has responded, besides 'Eh???'. Besides, the mod has said that there could be more parties in this game, so the defence of yours doesn't have to be the case.

Playing both sides:
It is the tone when I read it that bothers me. You don't think it's a scum tell. If this is true, I would expect a fierce tone, but I don't get that from that part. You just state your opinion, and you give the attacker a golden star as he's having the first go at scumhunting...

Pointing out:
You've got my point. You point something out, and that's it. You point something out, which might not even be relevant. This gives the impression that you actually do something, while actually doing nothing. And that's scummy. What you pointed out, is just filling.

Hooray for Zwet's contribution ( :roll: ).
FoS Zwet
BSG
BSG
Goon
BSG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:05 am

Post by BSG »

:shock:
Please, get a room.
BSG
BSG
Goon
BSG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:14 am

Post by BSG »

I think I'm going to get my daily dosis of penguin love right now...
BSG
BSG
Goon
BSG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:17 am

Post by BSG »

As long as nobody finds out what's happening, I will have my daily dose of penguin love :twisted: ;)
BSG
BSG
Goon
BSG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:25 am

Post by BSG »

Either you still don't understand the wincon, or you don't like it that I like my penguins more than you...
I was having some fun with the mod, as most mod keep silent during their games, so I'm using this special occasion ;)
BSG
BSG
Goon
BSG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:44 am

Post by BSG »

Unvote Vote Monkeyman

For liking monkeys more than penguins, but mostly for that last post.

And I've got a riddle for the Countess:
It's pink and you can see it underneath my avatar. What is it?

And I'm not claiming any fetish whatsoever. You never know who might read this...
<.<
>.>
What if they take my penguin(s) away :shock:
BSG
BSG
Goon
BSG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:29 am

Post by BSG »

Unvote
Vote Zwet

The penguins are jealous of your huge slip, as they don't even slip that hard over the ice. It's time to make them the number one slippers again.

And you're the one who was giving comments about my strange love affair, while you're married and present at a speed dating meeting. Talk about ironic...
BSG
BSG
Goon
BSG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:14 am

Post by BSG »

Still liking my Zwet vote.
Also, Mole is starting to get my attention again. Especially after his 'I think W is town, therefore I think Y is scum' comment.
BSG
BSG
Goon
BSG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:58 am

Post by BSG »

I'm still happy with my vote. Zwet has done nothing to change my mind. And like I said, his slip made even the penguins jealous. Also include that he has the WC wrong. So I'm not going to change my mind.

There's only one argument against the Zwet lynch: EGL is the doc.
However, the one thing that I noticed was that he never claimed to be one. He was always talking about having a PhD. If he really was a doc, then I don't see why he wouldn't have claimed instead of saying that he has a PhD. He let us assume that he's a doc by saying that he has a PhD.
I would also like to note that he has posted in different games till the 22nd, while his last post here was made the 18th (in my timezone). I would say that if he was a PR, that he would try harder not to get lynched.
So hereby, my guess is that 'his claim' is false.
BSG
BSG
Goon
BSG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:45 am

Post by BSG »

Why the sudden switch Monkey? The first time it was mentioned that some players thought EGL is the doc was on the 18th. Yet, you didn't unvote when you posted the 23rd. So start explaining.
BSG
BSG
Goon
BSG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:26 am

Post by BSG »

No, Monkey. I want to hear an explanation for this:
Monkey wrote:Yeah, Zwet is still the scummiest out there, unless someone can give me a good reason why he's not. My vote stays.
Monkey wrote:Unvote: Zwet

Don't we should be lazy and lynch the doc just because his partner is scummy.
Both posts were made after 'the doc claim'. So why didn't you unvote the first time if you'd like to keep the 'claimed' doc around?

Mole, do you think that EGL is the doc. And if so why?
BSG
BSG
Goon
BSG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:06 am

Post by BSG »

I still prefer Zwet as lynch, but I would like to hear first from EGL's replacement. He 'claimed' a powerrole, and should have his chance to defend himself. His death could have some influence how the game will end.

Anyway, there are two other players who caught my attention:Monkey and Mole (you can't trust other animals than penguins ;).
Monkey as he started to 'defend' his table partner after she got voted (post 114). He also called Zwet the scummiest in this post, but he never gave a reason for this.
But also the sudden switch about the 'doc claim'. First he did keep his vote on Zwet, but later he unvoted as he didn't want to lynch the 'claimed cop'. Both posts were made after EGL 'claimed'.

As for Mole, his reasons for voting Zwet are troubling me. He wants to see, through a lynch, who of EGL and KMD is telling the truth. He's just trusting one player who says he has info that EGL can't be a doc based upon his role PM. This faith in KMD, strikes me as odd.
Also, his second reason for voting Zwet sounds like a policy reason. I find policy reasons suspicious.
BSG
BSG
Goon
BSG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:19 am

Post by BSG »

This game is way too easy. Caboose and Monkey are the scum so can we wait with lynching them until they are paired together?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”