Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:27 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

pwnz wrote:Why in the hell would you double vote someone in your first post.. especially with lack of good reason?
Uhh.. Why the hell would it matter?

And also I replaced Tony the Tiger... hense the He's GREEAATT... (Yes I realize Tony says They're but I was making a lame joke that made me laugh for a long time)
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #33 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:27 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Well it appears the only discussion we have got is between SO and Wacky but nothing to really go off of on either. We either need more discussion to take off the deadline or to bandwagon someone, though there is really no one deserving SO is more so than the rest...

Vote-SO

(Wacky you know the cartoon Tiger that is the Mascot or whatever for frosted flakes "Tony" the guy I replaced named himself after the Cereal mascot and his catch phrase is "They're GREEAATT") Make anymore since??
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #48 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:33 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Being that it is day 1 and there is no reason for a mafia or serial killer to claim cop to try and get someone from the town lynched I am going to assume Uraj is telling trying to tell the truth. Sadly enough though I am not envy, sorry. I am Gatomon from the anime Digimon. I have no powers.

My only guess is that Uraj is an insane cop. If anyone watchs Yu-gi-oh (which I do not). What does Kaiba Seto do???
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #50 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 13, 2005 7:46 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Wacky you act as if you said something constructive as to not believe me, by saying "So no" But your post more defends me by saying you would think envy would be a godfather which If I were envy its pretty obvious I would not be. Then you said against me that you doubt electra would like digimon but also you down play my accuser as well by her not liking yu-gi-oh. What exactly was it you didn't believe "one bit" You contradicted yourself badly.

That is my role. If I were lying I would have made up alot better role. I do watch more than my fair share of anime.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #51 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:46 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

I have one day before I am dead by lynch or deadline, If there is another cop like role that investigated me last night please come forward with the results!!!!
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #53 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:48 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

warpdragon wrote:Sounds like mafia trying to draw out a cop for his partner to kill.
Vote Yoko Kurama
Ok I'm dead, but your logic is terrible.

For Example.

Lets say I was mafia already found out by 1 cop. If another cop by chance had investigated me they would have gotten guilty like the last, unless they were insane. So the only advantage I could give my fellow scum would to be to kill a cop who would investigate them and not get the correct results. This would be a stupid move.

Now If I were mafia and assumed there was no other cop and was trying to get some credibility I might say that.

But congratulations Warp you just lynched a townie Day 1 nice job!!!! :lol:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”