Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:54 pm

Post by Gregory »

Hey guys, I'm replacement of paperpenguin. I'm reading through the game, and hope to be done tomorrow.
Death solves all problems - no man, no problem.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:49 am

Post by Gregory »

Kmd4390 wrote:I am playing the game. I'm trying to lynch scum.
players who say they are town, mostly aren't. Why did you do this?
Battousai wrote:1) Why would I want to go to a smelly restroom?
why do you want to leave the starting room? Why travel to a suspicious room, while you could stay in a room where nothing happens?
Kmd4390 wrote:
PhilyEc wrote:KMD, do you wanna keep watch over him together in the toilet tonight? (sounds so wrong)
I'd prefer if we all stayed in our own rooms for tonight, but he has no room..
NO, what if scum doesn't have to be in the same room as the killed one? Room was locked up, so we will never be able to get there anymore.

I see there are other plans now. ok. kinda dangerous when scum kills the keyholder.
philyec wrote:Myk, why is everyone who suspects you scum?
agree, looks like omgus myk. Allthough I think you should cool down a little, phily.

gregory moves to corridor, moves to room 7, moves to room 3, moves to room 10, moves to corridor

meh, tired of running.

btw, KMD, could you open door 1, as I think that's the only room that can give protection to some (female) players. (Looker is scaring me :( )
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:52 am

Post by Gregory »

why would you guys close doors? at night, they aren't protecting us, are they? The only thing it does is keep a door locked if you're killed. and really, town doesn't want that.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:03 am

Post by Gregory »

Iecerint wrote:
That said, Gregory's post was a little weird. O_o
please explain. my enlish isn't very good, so maybe I made some mistakes.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:56 am

Post by Gregory »

I see I'm voting someone now, so

unvote

Myk and KMD, your cases against eachother look fake. at this moment, it wouldn't surprise me if you were distancing.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:30 am

Post by Gregory »

mykonian wrote: gut=fake?
never said that. Don't lay words in my mouth.
mykonian wrote: and the fact that he voted for pregame talk, for 12 pages? fake?
yeah, the reasons you had to vote eachother, was so weak you allmost couldn't take it serious.
mykonian wrote:
Proposition
we are not getting a lot further. Maybe it would make sense to get more talk about a lynch?
yeah, ok. first you're accusing people, and when they fight back, you're only protecting your own butt. What do you want? Stay alive or scumlynch?

I'm asking this for the second time guys, WHY HAVE YOU CLOSED YOUR DOOR?
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:10 am

Post by Gregory »

Battousai wrote: Overall, I would say KMD and Myk have both been scummy, but I don't see enough indication of bussing to call them on it, like you did.
ok, I get that, but at this moment, I haven't got a lot suspects.

I believe I'm allowed to do this
gregory opens door 4, moves into room 4
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:15 pm

Post by Gregory »

mykonian wrote: myko has only pregame posted a joke towards looker about previous games. You come with your perfectly logical argument that I must have made a slip. Didn't think so:
FoS KMD
I agree, KMD's case against you was weak, but he thinks he saw a slip, so why should you Fos him for his opinion? OK, he's probably wrong, but does that make him scum?
mykonian wrote:
unvote vote KMD
mostly gut, but this play just points at him being scum. It is not a big difference, but as town he would never semi lurk this way, tunneling till over page 10 on a pregame post.
gut and other games. Can be usefull, but it is also an easy reason for scum to vote someone.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:23 pm

Post by Gregory »

I haven't got a lot of suspects, sorry for that. My gut tells me kreriov and phily are town, but I've got nothing to support that. I know, I'm not really helping, but I'm trying to get in the game a little more.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:00 am

Post by Gregory »

PhilyEc wrote:I hate how people go around discarding cases and calling other people's cases weak. Its lame.
true, but I'm not saying it to offend myko, I'm saying it because I think they are distancing with this. Making such cases against eachother, that are too weak to lynch someone, but make clear they want eachother dead. At least, that is what I think.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:26 pm

Post by Gregory »

I'm sorry for being unactive. Why are people allways busy in vacation?

At this moment, It wouldn't care to me if we'd lynch KMD or Myko,
but I think there is a more probable myko will be lynched, so
vote: Mykonian
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:34 am

Post by Gregory »

Don, you can't say that someone who can't be linked to anyone, is town.

some of you have read the story. what is the big advantage for scum?
according to what some guys said, town should be able to get a doc, cop and vig. Wouldn't that be to overpowered compared to scum?
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:28 pm

Post by Gregory »

Looker, you should know who I am. I've played with you before, in polygamist mafia. I was scum with Myko.
Meh, doesn't matter. I'll tell you something about myself. I'm quite new on mafiascum. Have ended 5 games, won 3. I don't vote a lot, only when I'm sure. Hate lurkers, allthough I'm not very active this game eighter.

Don john and Mafiaman, what do we know about them.
Mafiaman pretends to not be able to say our names, wich is an excuse for his short and not much posting.
Don john came in the game just before deadline, and he hammered myk before he could do a good reread or tell us of his ideas. Don't like that, run in hammers.
but don had time enough now, so a small summary of day 1 would be nice :)
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:06 am

Post by Gregory »

Looker wrote:well that sux, your not liking to vote alot, because i have to wait until you vote before I can unvote and vote someone else.
explain, you do want to vote for the person who is most scummy, don't you?
Kmd4390 wrote:Gregory, you don't believe that MM's post restriction is Mod-imposed?
I very much doubt it.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (isolation #14) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:44 pm

Post by Gregory »

PhilyEc wrote:Hold on, Greg, you think hes scum because you believe hes lying about a post restriction? I highly doubt hes lying given the stress he originally displayed when having to curve around this obstacle. Dark room has me thinking it effected him, which seems to be the case. What else has he done besides allegedly lying?
why would he lie about this? I'm not really sure he's lying, so I don't vote him yet. and no, I haven't see the stress when he would be dealing with his obstacle.

btw, do you think Mafiaman has contributed a lot in this game?
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:35 pm

Post by Gregory »

interesting Batoussai

guys, is there anyone who still has a key. I've heard something about an observation room, and it would be nice to look at all the cameras in the building (people who have read the story could tell us more about it)
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:28 am

Post by Gregory »

battoussai, it depends on the situation. Close to deadline, I'll go for 65. Normally about 85. at least in the beginning of the game, because the longer it takes, the more I'm going to question myself. But take 85. that's quite accurate.

don John, what do you mean with "waffling"?

btw, you have to open a room before you can enter.

welcom molestar
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:00 am

Post by Gregory »

Mastin wrote:The restriction.
Definitely doesn't seemed fake, doesn't seem like a scum restriction, either.
you REALLY are easy manipulated

what if I said now I have a vote restriction. What if I don't vote for the rest of the game, and start lurking. What if my replacer doesn't vote eighter, because I didn't do that too. Would you believe I have a vote Restriction?

btw, what is your style?
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:46 am

Post by Gregory »

molestargazer wrote:^ Is that style question directed at me or the guy you quoted?
to mastin
molestargazer wrote: Do you believe my post restriction or not?
no, I didn't and I've still got no reason to do. Last time I was on 67, you've posted 3 times and nothing has changed.

Batoussai, why did you ask him? Maybe he would have read over the thing and did post a name, or just didn't the whole game. That would have told us a lot about the restriction. By asking him, he could not forget the point.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:37 am

Post by Gregory »

guys, will answer tomorrow

brother's bd
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (isolation #20) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:47 pm

Post by Gregory »

molestargazer wrote:
@Dr.House Guy
- Please explain how faking a post restriction would benefit scum ASIDE from being an excuse to post less, which I am clearly not doing.
does it need to be more? I've talked with some guys about it some time ago, and they agreed, that such a claim mostly helps scum.
molestargazer wrote: I assure that if Ninja-Guy had not asked, the post restriction would still apply. I understand that isn't going to do much to convince you, but frankly, I really can't see why you think it's fake and/or a sign of scumminess.
yeah, I get that, But there was a possibility you wouldn't have noticed.
Battousai wrote:
gregory wrote: Batousai, why did you ask him? Maybe he would have read over the thing and did post a name, or just didn't the whole game. That would have told us a lot about the restriction. By asking him, he could not forget the point.
I've played with mole before. If he fakes the restriction to lurk, I would know. Plus it gives him a chance to explain it.
bat, he's got no chance anymore. Because his processor didn't use our names, he can't too. If he does, we know mafiaman must have lied then., wich meens he's scum.
molestargazer wrote: Now reached the end of P23. So from what I've seen up 'til here,
Vote: Dr.House-Guy

- I don't like your wishy-washiness.
sure, I've attacked 2 guys, tried to give opinion about most thing, not yet changed my opinion, so I'm wishy-washy. cool.
molestargazer wrote: - I don't like his gunning at Ninja-guy for moving to a "suspicious" room.
Am I not allowed to ask questions. when I don't understand an action, I ask that person about it. Is that wrong? I didn't vote him, I didn't Fos him, please tell me what I did wrong.
molestargazer wrote: Blatant buddying with Avatar-bet-guy.
are you freaking serious??? My first suspicions were of KMD with Myko. told that. Than KMD says : greg is obv town. so I'm buddying up???
molestargazer wrote: This vote is also pending his response to my post restriction question, and of course pending his response to these reasons for voting.
so, pure omgus
Iecerint wrote:Are people ignoring Mastin because of his meta, or because they don't think he's done anything anti-town?
his logic flaws, but I don't start discussing that, because it would be totally useless.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:20 am

Post by Gregory »

what question?
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (isolation #22) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:52 am

Post by Gregory »

molestargazer wrote:
Dr.House-Guy wrote:does it need to be more? I've talked with some guys about it some time ago, and they agreed, that such a claim mostly helps scum.
Please tell me which 'guys' you talked to about it, and tell me the reasons for why such a claim helps scum.
charnel/Myko, Nureins. The guy has a reason to hide behind when people accuse himher of lurking. and there are people who think that when someone has got a restriction, he/she can't be scum.
molestargazer wrote:
Dr.House-Guy wrote:sure, I've attacked 2 guys, tried to give opinion about most thing, not yet changed my opinion, so I'm wishy-washy. cool.
Did you even read the posts I quoted? You gave one opinion, then gave the other side of it. You took no solid position.
nah, you gotta read.
1 This was my rereadpost. I read something, didn't agree, and read a couple of pages later the situation had changed. So I said something like, forget last thing.
2 I said Myk's vote looked like omgus. I also said Phily should calm down. Phily looked really angry. The calm down thing had nothing to do with the case. If you find it scummy to try to get a nice, friendly game, please tell me, and I'll ignore you :)
molestargazer wrote:
Dr.House-Guy wrote:Am I not allowed to ask questions. when I don't understand an action, I ask that person about it. Is that wrong? I didn't vote him, I didn't Fos him, please tell me what I did wrong.
Of course you're allowed to ask questions. I wasn't attacking you for making a question.
HOW is a ROOM "suspicious"?
IT IS FULL OF WEAPONS. Maybe scum can get their weapon to nightkill. Maybe one of us becomes vig. Statistically, vigs kill more townies then scum. I don't like a game in wich are 3 kill a day. possibly 3 townies.
molestargazer wrote:
Dr.House-Guy wrote:are you freaking serious??? My first suspicions were of KMD with Myko. told that. Than KMD says : greg is obv town. so I'm buddying up???
I am serious.
I didn't look at your first suspicions. I looked at those pages. You seemed to be agreeing with each other an awful lot.
I must have missed that.
molestargazer wrote:
Dr.House-Guy wrote:so, pure omgus
Have you voted for me? NO.
I gave REASONS for my voting for you, most of which were nothing to do with your suspicion about my post restriction. OMGUS has nothing to do with it. In the pages I've read so far, you look scummy.
you started investigating me because I attacked you and mm about the restriction. Have you infestigated every guy here like you have done with me? I don't think so, because I haven't posted that much, while you were able to write a lot of stuff about me, and I had the feeling some people were missing in that story. So, why me? I can think of only one thing. The attack on you. Voting someone because he attacks you is omgus.

you can say what you want, but if I hadn't talked about the restriction, you wouln't have voted my (yet)
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:05 am

Post by Gregory »

molestargazer wrote: 1. So why bothing posting it if you realise you were wrong? Just seems like trying to fluff out your posts without actually posting any content.
got a point there. It wasn't really necesarry, unless KMD tried to get town to a wrong decision.
molestargazer wrote:
Dr.House-guy wrote:you started investigating me because I attacked you and mm about the restriction. Have you infestigated every guy here like you have done with me? I don't think so, because I haven't posted that much, while you were able to write a lot of stuff about me, and I had the feeling some people were missing in that story. So, why me? I can think of only one thing. The attack on you. Voting someone because he attacks you is omgus.
- No, I was rereading and your posts caught my eye. I never said I started investigating you because of that, and it was indeed only a sidepoint. Please stop strawmanning.
- No, I haven't. That's because I read your posts that looked scummy whilst catching up. Attacking you doesn't make me scummy.
- BECAUSE THE POSTS I READ CATCHING UP LOOKED SCUMMY. As I have already explained.
ok, but isn't it a little bit odd some persons are missing in your summary, especially tenchi, as there were a couple of guys who wanted to see him dead. to Me, this looked like a "hey, what has gregory done, and the guys who could be connected to him" post

btw, I don't think you're a lurker :D
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:25 am

Post by Gregory »

Kmd4390 wrote:Molest, this avatar actually didn't come from a bet.

Guys, what is the case on Molest?
nothing much, only the scummy behaviour of mafiaman, I think. Molest himself seems pretty clean to me.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (isolation #25) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:34 am

Post by Gregory »

mod, I'm on vacation saturday next week until the saturday after that
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:10 pm

Post by Gregory »

PhilyEc wrote:
Gregory wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:Molest, this avatar actually didn't come from a bet.

Guys, what is the case on Molest?
nothing much, only the scummy behaviour of mafiaman, I think. Molest himself seems pretty clean to me.
Possibly calling a truce due to the fact that Mole's posts are far more solid. Did recent posts erase your suspicions of Mole, Greg?
yeah, I think so. If you would imagine Mole didn't replace for mafiaman, but was just a player from the beginning, mole would be pretty town. I'm starting to believe Mafiaman just did a bad job.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (isolation #27) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:21 am

Post by Gregory »

I see I've missed this post.
molestargazer wrote:
Dr.House-Guy wrote:ok, but isn't it a little bit odd some persons are missing in your summary, especially glasses-guy, as there were a couple of guys who wanted to see him dead. to Me, this looked like a "hey, what has Dr.House-guy done, and the guys who could be connected to him" post
Either I've missed Glasses-guy's scummy posting, for which I apologise, or I've not reached it yet. I did only start reading at P15 - was it before then?
yeah, it was in the first 15 pages. I didn't pay a lot of atention on it, because I had the feeling tenchi was town, but that was only gut.
molestargazer wrote: Final question. Do you still think I have lied about my post restriction, and do you think that either answer you give makes me more scummy?
If you have, you hadn't got a choise, MM would have made it for you. But as I said in other posts, I'm starting to believe you didn't lie about it.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (isolation #28) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:47 pm

Post by Gregory »

wth, 3 votes for kmd in just one page. Could someone explain? Have I missed something?
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (isolation #29) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:11 am

Post by Gregory »

Bat, who do you think is more scummy, KMD or don J?
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (isolation #30) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:10 pm

Post by Gregory »

Battousai wrote: Who do you find scummier, KMD or Don? and why?
I think don, as his hammer was in contradiction with the things he said.
run in hammers are allways scummy.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:39 pm

Post by Gregory »

don_johnson wrote: do you think players get to L-1 by accident?
No, but do they allways need to be lynched?
don_johnson wrote: do you think everyone in town
needs
to scumhunt?
Yep, If you don't want to, I'll happely vote you. Because to me, You and KMD are both scummy, but he tries to make something of this game. YOU DON'T. If you're dead next day, we won't miss you.
don_johnson wrote:i asked for an extension.
don't use that as defense, it isn't.
don_johnson wrote: omg. i hammered on day 1 for the sake of lynching.
while you didn't want to lynch myko, and we had enough time for a lynch. Very Protown.
don_johnson wrote: uh yeah. you scumhunt, tell me who to vote for and why. i'll play how i want to.
yeah, play like you want,
when you're dead

vote: don_johnson
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:44 am

Post by Gregory »

don_johnson wrote:
Gregory wrote:
don_johnson wrote: do you think players get to L-1 by accident?
No, but do they allways need to be lynched?
of course not. there was no other viable candidate that i could see. would you prefer a day 1 no lynch?
no lynch is not possible. you could have made a statement by voting KMD, and maybe some players would have changed their vote. Don't say there was no other option. There allways is.
don_johnson wrote:
greg wrote:
don_johnson wrote:i asked for an extension.
don't use that as defense, it isn't.
really? even when the accusation started off that i "didn't ask for an extension", and then moved to "well you could have asked again"? seems a perfectly reasonable defense to me.
NO. KMD has got a point here. YOU didn't want to vote myk. You didn't want to vote KMD, so your best option is an extension. KMD was voting myk, and was sure myk was scum. Why would KMD have asked for an extension? an extension would have been good for you, so YOU should have been the one to try to get other people asking for the extension too. If you don't want to try that, you're just lazy.
so don't use it as an defense, if you had really wanted it, you would have asked more times.
don_johnson wrote:
greg wrote:
don_johnson wrote: uh yeah. you scumhunt, tell me who to vote for and why. i'll play how i want to.
yeah, play like you want,
when you're dead
ha. i get it. now you're trying to use humor to cover up your poor reasoning for a vote. would you care to lay out an actual case?
look at the post wich I'm quoting. YOU are the one who tries to blow my case with being the funny-guy. smiles and joking around won't help you. I am serious. If you don't want to scumhunt in this game, I will do anything I can to get you killed.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:55 am

Post by Gregory »

don_johnson wrote:
greg wrote: KMD was voting myk, and was sure myk was scum. Why would KMD have asked for an extension? an extension would have been good for you, so YOU should have been the one to try to get other people asking for the extension too. If you don't want to try that, you're just lazy.
so don't use it as an defense, if you had really wanted it, you would have asked more times.
an extension would have been good for TOWN, not just me.
oh, and why is that? myko was pretty scummy day one, so lynching him didn't seem like a wrong thing for town. Unless you allready knew he was town.
don_johnson wrote:
unvote, vote gregory
explain why I would be scum, or I'll take the conclusion this is just an OMGUS vote.
don_johnson wrote: if i didn't need to vote in order to lynch, and regardless of whether or not i was aware of the ruleset regarding deadlines, what benefit did scumdj have for the actions which you are using as evidence that i am scum?
wifom. why would scum hammer a townie without reason and why wouldn't scum want to scumhunt? (You don't have to answer this)

last post guys, until sunday next week. Hope don is dead by then.

good luck
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:27 pm

Post by Gregory »

guys, I'm back.

can someone explain the case on me? the only thing I've seen is the fact that my case on dj is weak. OK, I understand that. I let the feelings take control over my brain, as I HATE people who don't want to do anything. Kinda have a unbeareble urge to vote them, and make sure they are dead, so I don't have to think about them anymore.
of course this is not protown. I see it was reason enough for some people to vote me, so
unvote

if this is the only reason you guys want me dead, your case is allmost as strong as the my case against dj :)
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (isolation #35) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:45 am

Post by Gregory »

molestargazer wrote: Don't just insult the case, if it's so weak address it and say why.

You have my vote 'til then.
I don't insult it, but you should think of this, townies make mistakes too. townies can hate people too, and townies can make bad cases. your only point is that I made a weak case. OK, if that's your meaning, I won't argue with that.

But does it tell I'm scum? Is there anything else why I could be scum? I don't want to die, and you guys really don't want me to die!
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (isolation #36) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:51 pm

Post by Gregory »

No, there is no way I can save myself anymore. I'm an insane doc. When the cop investigates me, he'll die. Just as the vig. I kill good guys when they come close.
Oh, and I'm an artist-bunny, don't know what I can do with that, but lets find out.

Gregory draws a perfect fake key on his right hand

I don't expect I'll survive this day. And if I do, chances are big someone will investigate me, just to be sure. and it would be a bigger lose to loose a cop in place of a doc, right?

This game would have been a lot easier for me if I just lurked away like most of you.

KMD, before I die, please tell me why you were buddying up to me the whole game. I know you're a genius, but please tell why I have to be townie.

thanks for support, though.

I've got no idea who would be scum. If I had, I would have told you before.

tenchi and phily are lurking
KMD is buddying up with me, and he's staying at the background.
Molestar seemed pretty town, but he still hasn't been modkilled, wich would be logic after he posted a name. Mostly that happens, as far as I know. Iecerint seems to be pretty town.
Mastin doesn't do anything, things he sais dont make sense.
don_johnson doesn't do anything eighter. he aint pro-town, that's for sure.
Battoussai seems town to me.
Looker, I don't know what to do with looker. She askes questions, about once a week. Town? I'm not sure.
Gregory, pretty town, besides the fact he made a bad case.

Guys, I've asked you twice what were the reasons of the
votes on me. the only thing I've heard is the bad case. I would have understanded 1 or 2 votes, but 4 is a little bit to much, ain't it.

before I went on holiday, some people said I was pretty town. Is one thing enough to get me killed then?
You didn't answer the question, so I think your answer is:
yes

even if there are 2 scum on the wagon, there are 2 townies as well. THINK GUYS.

If I survive this day, cop, don't investigate me.
I KNOW WHO YOU ARE (about 85%)
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (isolation #37) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:58 am

Post by Gregory »

molestargazer wrote: The modkill might still happen, unfortunately. It doesn't seem the mod's checked in yet. There's been no vote count or no acknowledgement of my apology.
exciting. Mod has posted again allready, and she didn't mention it. Kinda looks like you don't have a ristriction, doesn't it?
molestargazer wrote: I believe your roleclaim - kinda like a Paranoid Gun Owner?
did I say that? NO. I said I'm a doc with a little side effect. you should have been able to read that.
Iecerint wrote:What's the deal with the perfect key? Or are we going to find out shortly?

unvote; Vote: Gregory
since I apparently forgot to unvote before.
I hope so. I hoped I could draw a fake key on my hand with my artist skills, but I think it didn't work out. Mod hasn't done anything so I think it doesn't work.

meh, it was worth trying.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:34 pm

Post by Gregory »

Iecerint wrote:Greg, does your flavor give you reason to suspect that you have an additional ability on top of being the doctor?
kinda, but it's a negative ability. I only kill goodguys. I'm insane.
Battousai wrote:Gregory- Can you explain your role a bit more? What are your abilities, restrictions, flavor name, key location?
I can, except the key location. You wont have anything to do with that, as long as the hospital is open. I won't let anyone cut off a bodypart to close that door.

for the rest:
first, i was an Artist-Bunny. Same as a Vanilla bunny, but with different name. (maybe I can do something, but the mod didn't tell that).
This night, I became an Insane-doc.

I'm a doc, but when a good guy investigates me, he'll die.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:10 am

Post by Gregory »

Iecerint wrote:EBWOP: Whether they're in the
library
hospital.
Maybe, I don't know. I don't think so, as scum doesn't have to be in the same room as the victim, so probably the doc doesn't have to be in the room of the patient.
Iecerint wrote:Wait. So you were an Artist during Day 1, but your role changed to Insane-doc overnight?
yeah, but i don't think that artist role had any thing special.

I don't know why I became doc. maybe because I opened the hospital, maybe because I was in there last day, or maybe because I was in there last night.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:41 am

Post by Gregory »

Battousai wrote:
Battousai enters room 2

Waiting on Gregory's answer
allready answered
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (isolation #41) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:31 am

Post by Gregory »

Iecerint wrote:^ Give your flavor.
don't know what you mean with this. Please explain.
Battousai wrote:KMD's question...
I think you mean the question in post 1010. As I said, I don't know. Maybe because I opened the hospital, because I was in there during the night, or because I was random chosen from the people who entered the hospital. Mod hasn't told me.

and guys, even if I did know, I wouldn't tell, because it could be a major help for scum.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (isolation #42) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:57 pm

Post by Gregory »

Iecerint wrote:
Gregory wrote:
Iecerint wrote:^ Give your flavor.
don't know what you mean with this. Please explain.
Please paraphrase any flavor text regarding your Artist-InsaneDoc personas. For example, it might explain why your character is participating in the game, or it might explain the kind of person your character has been up to this point.
meh, don't think too much about the artist thing. probably just an background story made by the mod. I would be an artist who loves to make paintings of the female body.
I don't think I can do anything with that. I tried to make another key, but that didn't work out, so I'm pretty sure the artist thing means nothing.

The insane doc role, I don't know why that's in the game. I haven't read the story, so maybe someone who has can tell you more about it.
the pm told me I had found some stuff in the hospital, that's all I know.
Looker wrote:I don't know why, maybe it's your personality (which is an awful reason to come to this conclusion), but I believe you, Gregory. I really and truly do. Do you think you've been cast in a bad light or misrepped at all?
sort of. I agree my case on don wasn't good, but when I reread the stuff, I still can't believe why 4 people voted me for that.

looker, you're crazy. How can we ever get a read on you if even you don't know your role.

guys, am I the only one who finds it odd that molestargazer hasn't been modkilled yet? Mostly that happens when someone does post a name, right?
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1061 (isolation #43) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:14 am

Post by Gregory »

molestargazer wrote: Guy-who-wants-me-dead seemed pretty pro-town prior to his attempt to get me modkilled.
Are you serious? The only thing he did was hammering without reason, and he said he doesn't want to scumhunt. How can you call that pro-town?

lynching Looker would allmost be the same as a random lynch. We know nothing of her, unless she fakes the situation.

::watches looker::
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (isolation #44) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:08 am

Post by Gregory »

Battousai wrote: Tell me, do you want someone near lylo that would be a... "random lynch."
No, I want to lynch scum. Looker hasn't done anything, and the things she has done, are irrelivant, because she didn't even know her own role.

we could lynch her, just because we don't know anything about her. But to me, that sounds like a pretty lame reason. allthough I can understand why people do want looker to be lynched. Not reading your pm until late day 2 is waiting for problems.
don_johnson wrote:i didn't say greg's points should be taken off the table, i am just pointing out that greg admitted his case was crap, but then attacks mole for basically agreeing with the fact that the case on me was crap.
great job at twisting my words. Were did I attack mole on? I'll give the answer: The name restriction and the fact I got 4 votes for a bad case. The last thing wasn't against mole alone.
don_johnson wrote: kmd: no. a warning would suffice, but a modkill would certainly net us some information.

What info?
Looker wrote:Greg's Post 1061 - Lol, unless I fake it? Well, either way, I have a question for you. Do you believe anti-town and scummy are synonymous?
No, ever played with empking? Maybe he's allways scummy. It's a fact he's allways anti-town. Scummy would mean someone does want to see town loose, or scum win. Anti-town means someone doesn't want to do anything for town to win.

KMD, are you allways this silent?
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (isolation #45) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:45 am

Post by Gregory »

Kmd4390 wrote:Greg, how am I silent? I've given my opinions. We are lynching Looker. If not Looker, then Don. We are NOT lynching you, Mastin, or Molest.
that's what I mean. You say: Greg and Ice are town...
No reasoning, nothing. You gotta see something the others don't see. Maybe you're allways like this, I've never played with you before. To me, it feels like you post short burst and then you stay in the background for some time again.
don_johnson wrote:no real twist there. please show how the last thing wasn't against mole and i will retract the statement.
it was against the whole group who voted me on that moment. Mole was the only one who answered.
don_johnson wrote:the post restriction is that he can't use names. he used a name. how is that a "minor infraction"? msg has recieved no punishment, be it fake or real. so yeah, whatever.

unvote, vote gregory

lets get some replacements.
please explain this vote
I got the feeling it's a fashion
If you don't know who to vote, vote greg, nobody will argue with that.
Iecerint wrote: I count 3 players in need of replacement -- Tenchi, Mastin, and Phily. This is a little extreme. It takes 6 of the 7 of us agreeing on something to lynch a player. If replacing is impossible, something like modkills may be necessary to keep the game going.
no, on the end of the day the guy with most votes is being lynched. I agree it would be nice if there were some replacements.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (isolation #46) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:05 am

Post by Gregory »

Looker wrote:To help Greg Out:

Pick the scum out of each
1. MSG or DJ
2. Battousai
3. Icerint
4. Mastin

I guess for the last three you can just give a yea or nay.
DJ
closest to town
town
town

I gave my answers. We need info from you. we'll do the same thing.

1. DJ
2. MSG
3. KMD
4. Phily
5. Mastin

I like this
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (isolation #47) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:43 pm

Post by Gregory »

batt get's it.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (isolation #48) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:39 pm

Post by Gregory »

Iecerint wrote:Greg, you're said that you think MSG is scum, or at least more likely scum than DJ. (Please clarify that, btw.) Do you think MSG is lying about his restriction?
no, I said DJ is more likely scum.
don_johnson wrote: hmm, wait a minute. maybe if we keep him alive then we can test him out by having him kill someone tonight? it would certainly help serve the purpose of thinning the herd.
are you crazy? do you think I'm a vig or something? If someone investigates me, he'll die. Do you want to send a powerrole to investigate me, and have your cop or vig dead next day?
allways a bad thing. If I'm lying, the cop will survive, and he'll know I'm a bad guy, but, he'll needs to claim too. If I'm not lying, your cop will die, and nobody can certify I'm town.
Looker wrote:To be honest, I think that one out of MSG, DJ, Batt, & Greg are scum; one out of KMD, Looker, & Phily are scum; either Icerint or Greg is scum; and either Mastin or Greg is scum. So if Greg is scum, I'd clear Icerint and Mastin for now; however, if he isn't, I'd say both Icerint and Mastin were scum, but that's just me and I'm still workin here.

for most I agree, but I don't know why Mastin and I can't be scum or town together.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (isolation #49) » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:05 pm

Post by Gregory »

don_johnson wrote: sorry, i misunderstood. i was thinking that as insane doc, you would kill the person you try to protect and could therefore be used as a vig.
no, that's a cpr doc.
don_johnson wrote: honestly, the way you are stating your role works make you a detriment to town.
not as long as a cop or vig investigates me.
don_johnson wrote: also, it makes no sense whatsoever for the mod to give you so much information about this role. i.e. cops rarely, if ever, know thir sanity. why would mod give you this info?
why would the mod be able to punish a guy who offends a restriction he invented himself (as I think she said that). In a normal game that wouldn't make sense.
I am not responisble for what the mod tells me or other people
don_johnson wrote: let's lynch the useless "insane doc" who can't be investigated.
I'm still a doc. a doc is never useless. If I hadn't told you of my insaness, I would have survived this day, and the cop would be dead day 3.

btw, don, you're going to be my example of wishy-washy voting when someone asks about it in later games. you've changed your vote 18 times this game. do you even know why you voted the guys you have voted?
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (isolation #50) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:53 pm

Post by Gregory »

molestargazer wrote:
Dr.House-guy, in his RC post wrote:I KNOW WHO YOU ARE (about 85%)
Sorry if someone's already asked this, but, can you explain what you mean by this / elaborate on the point?
NO, that would be a little bit stupid, wouldn't it?
Iecerint wrote: I think Greg is lying because doctor is the classic scum PR fakeclaim. That he goes a step farther and claims investi-proof doctor just makes it worse. His claim is very convenient for scum. I also don't like that he doesn't believe MSG. As they apparently both experienced role changes due to opening a door, I'd expect Greg to give MSG more the benefit of the doubt than the rest of us.
no, big difference here. my role changed in night 1, MSG changed after he stepped threw the door.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1173 (isolation #51) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:23 am

Post by Gregory »

Looker wrote:Are you positively sure that you want to end today with a no-lynch? We could make it happen if that's what you want, Greg.
Is
that what you want?
huh, how do you get to that?? I never said that.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (isolation #52) » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:51 pm

Post by Gregory »

Iecerint wrote: I think Looker is lying because that's a long time to go without looking at a role. At any rate, I personally wouldn't have that much self-control. The only thing supporting the claim is that he claimed it at a time that wasn't very opportunistic; it's not clear what Looker gained by making the claim when he did.
why would she lie about it? That doesn't make sense, does it?
Iecerint wrote: I share MSG's incredulity at your "rolefishing" accusation. At worst, his action will make Greg publicize his read of MSG (which, judging from what MSG quoted, is some kind of PR), which may be anti-town, but isn't scummy because MSG would be rolefishing his own role.
No, He's asking here who I think is cop. Maybe It wasn't clear before
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (isolation #53) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:19 am

Post by Gregory »

Looker wrote:
unvote
vote gregory

Who's scum?
looker, do you think I'm scum?
yes or no will do
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (isolation #54) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:40 am

Post by Gregory »

Looker wrote:a tentative yes will suffice. my brain's been going, if not you, then who? but you won't give another who, you only give the option of you. so is there someone else?
yep, that's my problem too. If not me (I know it's not me), who would be scum then.

DJ has some craplogic, but I like the way he changed his play, and I think he is the reason for the actifness of some players. not going to vote him.
Iecerint seemed pretty town to me, I haven't seen any slips made by this guy.
KMD:
his scumplay is the same as his townplay

His gut is very important to him, and this game his gut is right, so I think I'll have to trust him.
Batt: pretty town to me. same feeling as with iec.
Looker: it is alarming you're more busy with getting me to vote someone, than finding scum. a real pro-town person would have asked me to vote someone, but would never have voted me for it.
Molestargazer: I don't have a real scumfeeling here, but the restriction is very important to me.
What if the mod extended his punishment till next night. that would make sense, wouldn't it. There is no mod who will except a offending of a restriction without punishment.
It's just a theory that he'll be modkilled this night, so I would like to hear some thoughts.

and now I'll have to vote, but I really don't know who to vote for.
vote molestar
mole, you're closest to being scum.

mod, could there be some replacements, or is the non-activeness of these players a game-effect
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (isolation #55) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:03 am

Post by Gregory »

molestargazer wrote: Your theory makes no sense at all. Why on earth would a mod wait to modkill - and if you truly believe in that theory, why are you voting for me now when you think I'll die overnight anyway?
it does, because when you'll be modkilled, you'll die anyway. I believe you'll only be modkilled when the restriction is real, and you're town.
If the restriction is fake, I don't expect anything will happen. but when it's fake, you're scum.
If you're town, you'll die anyway. If you're scum, we need to lynch you. We can wait until you die this night, but even then we don't know anything.
this only works when my theory is right
Iecerint wrote:I think it's unlikely that MSG will be killed overnight. The rules stipulate that modkills end the day. This implies that the Mod is prepared to modkill during the day.
true, but that would mean a big disadvantage for town. Still very possible.
Iecerint wrote: Don't forget about Kmd's gut on myko.
yeah, that's weird. I thought they knew eachother quite well, but sometimes that gives a wrong read on someone. (I had the same)
[/quote]
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1252 (isolation #56) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:55 pm

Post by Gregory »

I believe I'm not dead yet, but are lynched allready?

cool

second time lynched as townie
Battousai wrote:This has to be one of the worst days... most of the day has been comprised of people trying to outguess the mod and working on game mechanics based on post restrictions. We finally have someone who has claimed something scummy (insane doc), get to L-1, then have people just jump right off the wagon. Now that just seems scummy to me. I would think that once a lynch gets up to L-1, and the game is up to almost 50 pages, townies would want a lynch and scum would want a lynch. My hypothesis is that at least one of the people who jumped off the Gregory wagon is scum, if Gregory is scum.
I totally agree with this,

what if I'm town. does that tell anything?
Looker wrote:Revised for MSG's Hammer
If Greg is scum:
I'll clear MSG (or Icerint, Batt, Mastin, KMD, Looker, & DJ)

If Greg is town:
I'll suspect MSG & KMD (or Icerint, Batt, Mastin, KMD & Looker, & DJ)
just a little bit easy to suspect or clear anyone when I'm town or scum. This post is pure crap.

I believe I'll die very soon, so I'll explain the last things

I'm not an Insane doc, I'm paranoide.
this night, I got a pm that told me I had found some stuff in the hospital and I would kill anyone who would get near to me.
I was in a great position, as I was pretty town. Then I made the mistake to chase after DJ, for his: "I dont want to scumhunt" (dj, your play now is much better as when you started this game). While I was gone, 4 guys jumped on me. I was a bit suprised, but wanted to live. So I claimed doc, as I was sure there would be no real doc in the game. I also claimed Insane, because I knew the cop would investigate me, and he would die because of me.

I'm not able to save anyone, I'm a paranoid guy with a scalpel. My only goal in this game was being nk, so I would take a scumguy with me. with the doc claim and the claim I knew who is cop (which is actually true), I tried to lure scum into a nk. such a shame I'm lynched before that.

If I had known who is comfirmed to, I would say that now. but I don't. OH, and guys, are you sure phily, mastin and tenchi are replaced out?

go town
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1255 (isolation #57) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:19 am

Post by Gregory »

Looker wrote:why does it always take someone dying for them to spit it out?
looker wrote: and why exactly is my post pure crap?
because it doesn't tell anything. When I'm scum, the rest is cleared when I'm town, everyone is a suspect(as you say)
looker wrote:I don't get the "just a little bit easy" part.
you are posting something that doesn't do anything. You could have posted nothing, that would have the same result. If you had though longer about this post, you could have come up with something better
looker wrote:would you suspect anyone different?
you haven't done anything that could give me a town feeling. you're the only one with that. I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt. Give you time after you read your role. I was against a looker lynch, because lynching someone because (s)he doensn't know the role, looked a bit weak. but you haven't done anything useful yet, so i think you would be prime suspect.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1256 (isolation #58) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:23 am

Post by Gregory »

because my role would be useless then,
and, would you have believed me when, just as you didn't believe me when I claimed Insane doc.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1554 (isolation #59) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:02 am

Post by Gregory »

nice game

congrats to scum, great job

btw, looker, did you see the role-pm?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”