Mini 833 - Empire at War(The game is over?)

dothefandango
dothefandango
Goon
dothefandango
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:19 am

Post by dothefandango »

Oi, sorry again for missing the start of this amazing mafia game. I'm used to a PM telling me that hte game is ready to play. You guys can feel free to call me DTF.

Give me a few to read up on what happened.
oh yup
dothefandango
dothefandango
Goon
dothefandango
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:55 pm

Post by dothefandango »

Wow, alot of nonsense over a silly post. I'm gonna take it for what it is and have it be first day anxiety. With that said, coming out and claiming you are a miller is an easy way to avoid detection if a cop were to land on you. But if you think about it, it doesn't really help you until the second round of investigations. I question that move for now, and
FoS Rest
oh yup
dothefandango
dothefandango
Goon
dothefandango
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:24 pm

Post by dothefandango »

RestFermata wrote: Have you heard that this is standard miller play, dothefandango, or do you just disagree with the practice?
I actually hadn't. I understand where he is coming from, considering that if he were to come up as scum on a cop check before he told us that I would not believe him anyhow, but mostly because if he says that now, a cop that investigates him and sees scum might actually be seeing scum.
oh yup
dothefandango
dothefandango
Goon
dothefandango
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:23 pm

Post by dothefandango »

xRECKONERx wrote:
More content, plz. So far, fandango has posted just about zero real content and has done nothing in the way of scumhunting.
Vote: dothefandango
. Come on now. Post. Give us something besides miller/cop talk. Who do you find to be scummiest right now?
I'm sorry, I'm in the process of moving back to college, more content in a day or two.
oh yup

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”