Mini 843- The Fast and the Furious Mafia! (Over-Mod Error)

Kodamma
Kodamma
Townie
Kodamma
Townie
Townie

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:14 am

Post by Kodamma »

/confirm
Kodamma
Kodamma
Townie
Kodamma
Townie
Townie

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:13 am

Post by Kodamma »

Vote don_johnson

I've had enough of these pastel shirts with white sports coats......and shave dammit.
Kodamma
Kodamma
Townie
Kodamma
Townie
Townie

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:36 am

Post by Kodamma »

Unvote

Vote boxman

Who am I to resist a good 'ol fashioned wagon.
Kodamma
Kodamma
Townie
Kodamma
Townie
Townie

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:05 am

Post by Kodamma »

To be fair, it is a bandwagon vote, early on, no where near lynch, mostly prompted as a revenge vote for your random vote on me. Hence the funny, in my head at least, bandwagon comment in the vote. If it offends you this much to be 4 of 7 on day 1, I'd be happy to unvote.

Unvote

What I find more interesting is Faraday leaping to point out how scummy my bandwagoning is, but he failed to remove his vote from you while doing so Boxman.

Vote Faraday
Kodamma
Kodamma
Townie
Kodamma
Townie
Townie

Post Post #48 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:54 pm

Post by Kodamma »

While you are absolutely correct about me testing the waters with my bandwagon vote Ross, I think you, and others, misunderstand my intentions on unvoting.

It makes no sense for me to unvote fearing I was under scrutiny, as I've only become under serious scrutiny, since unvoting.

I stand by my statement when I unvoted, I found Boxman's reaction to be strong and I was not pushing for a player to feel threatened this early in day 1. I did find Faraday's probing questions to Boxman regarding his decision and placement of order of suspects interesting, mostly because, Faraday has yet to remove his vote from Boxman.

Hence my vote for Faraday. To which he raised suspicions of my allegiance, but did not answer why he left his vote up.

Food for thought.
Kodamma
Kodamma
Townie
Kodamma
Townie
Townie

Post Post #92 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:53 am

Post by Kodamma »

Hi guys,

Sorry for the spotaneous LOA, heavy amount of stuff hit in RL and I'm still working through a huge amount.

Giving a quick readthrough as well it seems that a lot hinges on my response for us being able to move forward, so I hope the following helps:

Reasons for the vote:
It tests the waters
It provokes discussion
It definitely ended the RVS stage although I seem to be the target as a result :)

Reasons for the unvote:
My statement about him feeling threatened is truly what I felt. Why it mattered to me is that Boxman's reaction, and the resulting discussion between Boxman and Faraday, made it seem like Box is truly town. Meaning that, worst case scenario, all town had bandwagoned him and scum could easily pile on and hammer the lynch home. Although this seems unprobable, as it would make there actions very obvious to some players, why give them the opportunity.

My gut in all of this though is that in my experience, Day 1 is usually spent with a lot of active town, tripping over their own discussions and quicly laid suspicions, resulting in us lynching one of our own and then re-evaluating on Day 2 as the scum have then killed whichever one of us during Day 1 was having the most productive discussions. It has also been my experience that most scum spend Day 1 hanging back and making low content posts to let the town deal with themselves.

Also at this point, I am pretty sure Faraday's intentions are pure.

Unvote

I hope this helps us all on our further discussions, and I do understand why the interpretations of my actions combined with my recent absence led us down this road.

Unfortunately, I am going to have to be away for a further amount to deal with these RL issues but will be back Sun/Mon.

MOD: V/LOA 09/10 - 09/14
Kodamma
Kodamma
Townie
Kodamma
Townie
Townie

Post Post #94 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:40 am

Post by Kodamma »

There's no reason for a scum player to respond as adamantly as he did towards to quick bandwagon.
He also responded well to Faraday's discussion regarding logic behind people's moves and why they may be helpful vs. damning.

From what I've seen, a scum player in that position would be more inclined to invalidate the bandwagon through deflecting back onto those people that bandwagoned on him rather than listening to logic and dissecting arguments to find points of interest/contention.
Kodamma
Kodamma
Townie
Kodamma
Townie
Townie

Post Post #96 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:54 am

Post by Kodamma »

I'm not saying that Faraday is "pure", merely that his intentions thus far seem pure. He does not seem to be promoting an agenda in any specific direction, merely is helping others along by providing a valid counterpoint.

It doesn't mean I suspect him less than any specific others, but certainly, I have no reason at this point to have my vote remain on him, especially with me about to be off again for a few more days.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”