Mini 848 - Second String Muppets Mafia - Game Over.

kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:17 am

Post by kikuchiyo »

Are you also suspicious of people who replace into games? I've got some reading to do so don't expect anything too soon.
"Yes, Kiku fucked me thoroughly and left me on the side of the road to be lynched." - Snow White
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:23 am

Post by kikuchiyo »

Anyone care to point out the highlights?
"Yes, Kiku fucked me thoroughly and left me on the side of the road to be lynched." - Snow White
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:12 am

Post by kikuchiyo »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:
kikuchiyo wrote:Are you also suspicious of people who replace into games? I've got some reading to do so don't expect anything too soon.

Well, people that replace into games unfortunately don't get a clean slate.
So why do you think Jordan is scum? Rereadfing him in iso and it doesn't seem to be any glaring points against him. Is there a case, or are you just giving me a hard time? Also, I am not kidding, if someone wants to help me catch up I would appreciate it. I don't sit at my computer all day.
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:59 pm

Post by kikuchiyo »

Okay, I wanted to get to this thread tonight but I have run out of time for a thorough read. will someone present the case for no-lynch?
kiku to Monkeyman wrote:So why do you think Jordan is scum?
Still waiting here.

I have no problem with massclaim at this time if majority wants it.

Can someone present a case on Snix?

Monkey, why change from Snix?
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:35 am

Post by kikuchiyo »

I do not like Ecto's attempt at a fals dilemma here, and he seems to be operating from the assumption that I am not scum, however, Monkeyman is not the most well spoken of litigators. I am going to reread this game before I make a decision, so You will just have to wait.
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:59 pm

Post by kikuchiyo »

Vote: No Lynch

I am not rereading this game in night phase.
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:26 pm

Post by kikuchiyo »

I guess I have to reread now.
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:20 pm

Post by kikuchiyo »

Vanilla. My name is "Lew Zealand". I have a boomerang fish act.
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:07 pm

Post by kikuchiyo »

I will try and get this read tonight. I don't see the "obvious issue", but I am also not caught up.
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:00 am

Post by kikuchiyo »

I would certainly bank on two scum still alive, solely based off the fact that town has five(one alleged) power roles and the only dead scum is vanilla. Not sure if my mind will change on my read through, but I think it would be foolish to assume anything less. due to kill flavor, though, I would assume the actual tally is one scum, one sk. Unless someone took credit for the blowings up?

Without the read through, Monkey looks like the safest lynch. He is certainly the most anti-town.
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #10) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:18 am

Post by kikuchiyo »

Apparently my player slot is corrupted. The only reason I would think Jordan would say "I'm not vanilla" would be to draw an nk. Kind of odd, but it leaves me a bit fucked.

I think MM could surely have been the victim of bussing by Macavity Lock. Elvis' day 1 interaction with ML is quite suspect, as well as Snix/ML.

Hardest thing to swallow at this point in the game is a town aligned roleblocker.

Vote: Snix

I will try to get some more reading in tonight, but I can't promise too much as this thread has my eyes bleeding.
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #11) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:22 am

Post by kikuchiyo »

Just double checked my role pm in case I had missed something. Still vanilla, however, mod said i could talk about my old role as long as i don't quote the pm.

Janitor cleans up a body during night phase eliminating the garnering of information.
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #12) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:54 am

Post by kikuchiyo »

I see no reason to unvote at this time. If we follow Ecto, then its either Ekim or Monkey. I will have to reread between the two. Ecto is only "clear" based on the amount of participation and logic I have seen thus far. He certainly didn't come off scummy on Day 1, so yeah.

Someone please explain the issue surrouding EL. I have read much of the thread, but only piecemeal.

Snix: Respond to 708.

Though I cannot shoot holes in Ecto's logic at this time, I can't shake the feeling that Snix is scum. The interaction with MCL is too wierd to ignore.
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:08 am

Post by kikuchiyo »

Ectomancer wrote:Kiku you will have to unvote at some point. It will take 4 votes to lynch and we can be certain that we will not get Snix's vote on his partner. It is clear he doesnt want it to be Monkey.

What do you mean "issue surrounding EL"? You mean the false guilty on DDD? That is why I think there is a redirector or framer or something on the mafia side. I didnt see sanity issues listed and DDD was a watcher, not miller.
Makes sense. Maybe that's where the janitor would come in? Kind of a roleblocker to the redirector? I hadn't read the false guilty. That explains a bit, though. I'd rather lynch Snix. Is there reason to believe that he is town? As scum, couldn't he be protecting townMonkey to set us up? It makes sense, I just find it hard to believe that the entire scum team jumped on such poor logic in lylo. Lol.

I'm going to hold out and see if I can change your mind. If need be, I'll switch, but I'd rather stay for now and read more on you and Ekim.
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:34 pm

Post by kikuchiyo »

For fuck's sake.

Unvote, Vote: Monkey

If you flip town here I will purposefully avoid games with you in them.
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:13 pm

Post by kikuchiyo »

So, nobody finds it suspicious that Jordan claimed not vanilla?

Unvote

I want Ekim and Elvis to post thoughts.
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #16) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:22 am

Post by kikuchiyo »

I can't lynch Ekim or Ecto. I can't find much scummy about their play. If Snix is lying, then he's really putting in some effort to it. I still think there's a chance he's scum roleblocker. Reading Ekim in iso and its a lot of theory, but sound decision making. Ecto is pro-town all the way. Monkey is the only one looking scummy out of us four imo.

Ecto: I don't have solid blocks of time to read "cover to cover". I'm trying to sift through relevant pages and read players in iso. Its the best I can do. If you want me replaced I am okay with it, but I don't believe every last word in a thread needs to be combed through. Many times I feel I can investigate by having a player summarize a situation and then going back and reading the relevant material to compare/contrast.
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:40 am

Post by kikuchiyo »

Rereading and I am more convinced that Snix is scum. I think he may be a busdriver or something. It would explain the guilty for sure, and being the only one to question the sanity of Sam, makes you wonder.

I think Ecto may be going a bit far with this.

Elvis: do you think a Ecto/Snix pairing is possible?
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #18) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:21 am

Post by kikuchiyo »

Snix 745: You could be lying and have no-killed to push the Elvis lynch.

The only connection I see between you and Ecto is his insistence today that you not be lynched.

746 makes sense. What do we do then? Ekim is certainly not contributing a whole lot and could be lurking scum, and Monkey is so scummy it seems like the best play. Unfortunately, Monkey has seemed like the best play before and flipped town for me, so I'm just frustrated now.
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:57 am

Post by kikuchiyo »

Ekim wrote:I still don't believe the flavor. A prostitute. On The Muppet Show. What the heck?
I am fine with the Snix lynch. I have argued for it previously. However, I am not sold on Ekim scum. So not sure where that leaves us.

Vote: Snix
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:58 am

Post by kikuchiyo »

Ebwop: I think Ekim already hammered. Oh well.
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:37 am

Post by kikuchiyo »

When I voted, I had it in the back of my mind that Snix may very well be telling the truth. Tbh, I was just kind of following Ecto. I should have listened to my gut. A no-kill was not advantageous for scum in that situation and I actually disagree with Ecto's logical theorem in regards to that point. Not that I disagree with the "logic" per se, but I disagree in that one should always follow said logic in the game of mafia. Often times, the simplest resolution is the correct one. That said, I don't think Ekim could have lost this one anyway. The few times he did show up, his posts were dripping with towniness. :)

Good game all. No hard feelings on the nk's, as soon as I read SL's claim I just stopped reading. Kind of figured I'd get nk'd.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”