Mini 852- Crayola Catastrophe Game Over (Post 1158)

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:17 pm

Post by Yankee »

I am just posting to confirm that I am replacing Budja, but there are so many pages to read to catch up, and it is so late that i wont have anything to add tonight.... sorry guys, im just really tired..
Town: 4-4-0

Mafia: 1-0-0
Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:44 pm

Post by Yankee »

I am on a short lunch break right now from work, and i wont get off til midnight, but i should be able to catch up then. sorry for such a long delay :(

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:20 pm

Post by Yankee »

oh my god, that was so much to read, i skimmed through alot of it. But i find it scummy that Snow_Bunny is playing in another game with me, but replaced out of this one after people go after her for hammering.

Vote: Shanba

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:03 pm

Post by Yankee »

Oh, my bad.

Unvote, Vote: Shanba

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:51 pm

Post by Yankee »

how can you be so sure that shanba is scum. I mean i agree her role from snow bunny is suspicious but i am not 100% sure she is scum because of that. The only way you can be so sure is if either you are his scum partner or you are a cop and investigated him. otherwise there is no way to be so sure...

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:34 am

Post by Yankee »

Nice analysis Shanba, after that post im getting a sense that you are a townie because i dont believe a scum would be that detailed about their opinions of everyone. This doesnt mean I agree with all that you said, but alot of it seems valid. Also, could i have a description of what Budja has done to seem so scummy? I read most of this thread and other then lurking alot i didnt notice alot of scumtells, but i could have skimmed over them.

Also, I am disappointed with Nachomamma this game. I have played one other game with him with him as town and he was extremely active and very informative about his thoughts. He was also very aggressive with scum hunting. This game seems like polar opposites....

Unvote, Vote: NachoMamma

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #6) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:38 am

Post by Yankee »

i wasnt attacking "people", i was attacking Chibo because he was saying Shanba IS scum, almost as if he knew without a shadow of a doubt. This seems strange to me, and i didnt mean to role fish, i was just pointing out that only the Mafia and the cop would be so certain of a person's scumminess.

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:39 am

Post by Yankee »

ugh, forgot to color it... Sorry Mod...

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:37 am

Post by Yankee »

Not really game related, but ZazieR is it at all possible to include all your posts into one post for the future. I only say this because i check this site and the watched topic for new replies, but when i see your the last one to post, then check again an hour later and still you I wont open to read it again.

Now Game related, is post 623 directed at me like the previous 2 are? If so then i have no idea what you are talking about...

I dont have anything more to say about the Shanba wagon. And what is 622 supposed to mean? I know i skimmed and probably missed a few important posts, but I dont understand what your last line means. What is the same against me?

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:38 am

Post by Yankee »

ugh, forgot to color again. Its so hard to remember.... Sorry mod again...

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:28 am

Post by Yankee »

Is it not possible to combine all your thoughts into one post please? So annoying having like 4-10 posts in a row everytime you post. Also, I dont believe Shanba is Scum, i think people are just anxious to get to day 2 and are starting to vote the person with most votes.

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:04 am

Post by Yankee »

Well before you are lynched, what are your final thoughts as to who you believe is scum and why. So we have it for future reference. Just re asking incase you have changed your mind at all.

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:26 pm

Post by Yankee »

I have a question that will affect my vote. If noone at deadline has enough votes for a lynch, then does the person with the highest vote count get lynched? That is how it is played on the other forum i participate in, but i didnt know about this one. This will affect if i vote for Shanba or not, because it would be best that we at least lynch someone and not just be indecisive...

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by Yankee »

Can someone tell me what a goddamn "SK" is and how it relates to this game at all?!

Also, i doubt that Chibo is scum because he was tunneling so much that i really doubt a scum would bring that much unnecessary attention to himself. If i remember correctly Shanba had the most votes all day yesterday and Chibo did not need to tunnel to get people to vote for him, a scum would have just sat back, voted shanba and let the rest unfold occasionally adding in on the conversation when need be, but nothing to bring too much attention to himself.

Although Nacho didnt vote for Shanba, but when he first voted yesterday, he voted for Chibo (then unvoted later to vote chibo again which makes no sense to me...) when Shanba already had 3 votes on her. Plus the fact that Nachomamma has not been sitting well with me all game, i am going to go ahead and

Vote: Nachomamma

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:56 pm

Post by Yankee »

@ EK- Well, i didnt believe Shanba was scum and the only other person with votes was me, which im not going to vote myself. So I voted for who i thought was Scum, and still do. My second pick would have been Zazier though. And is it wrong of me to actually be kind of happy about Zaziers fate? I couldnt take anymore of those wall of spams. I know he was a townie and all, but jeez!

Also, noone still has told me what an SK is. And what dont you understand about my logic Nacho?

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:28 pm

Post by Yankee »

I feel like such a noob now, but i just wiki'ed Town Drunk on the Mafia Wiki and i didnt find anything about it. Only thing i found is something about a bounty hunter that will miss if he is drunk or something? What exactly is a town drunk and what does it mean for the town. (I am assuming he is a pro-town player?)

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:58 pm

Post by Yankee »

you do have a point there Nacho, in all you said. I believe Greendude just lost interest and never came back, so i dont find his lurking scummy. And as for Socio, i do believe too many people are considering him almost as if he were confirmed town. Albeit i havent found anything scummy with what he is said, but in my experience it is always the people that are really really townie that end up being scum, well at least in most of my experiences (RPG is exception to this, if you remember him Nacho xD)

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:35 am

Post by Yankee »

Even scum can make up a list of 2-3 townies that would be most suspicious in the eyes of the rest of the town. His scum list does not prove his innocence...

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (isolation #18) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:50 am

Post by Yankee »

Did my vote not count in post 719? :(

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (isolation #19) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:55 pm

Post by Yankee »

Ok, so i have thought about this for a long time and i figure that since it makes little difference now, and it could be helpful to the town, i am going to claim my role.

I am a 1-shot Vigilante, and last night i targeted ZaZier because i thought he was very scummy and frankly i couldnt take anymore of his spam. I say this because i think it will help the town. I figure that I killed Zazier last night and the mafia could have been blocked by a roleblocker (if we have one) or something similar. It just doesnt seem like the mafia would take out ZaZier since he was the scummiest looking person to many people. If you want, you can lynch me today to prove my role and decide who to lynch tomorrow. But this post is mainly to the roleblocker (if we have one) or any other role that could stop the mafia from killing in the night, to vote for that person. I am not sure if you should claim or not, but maybe you can convince the town without claiming.

Again, i am perfectly fine dying today to prove what i am saying if it will benefit the town, because right now it feels like alot of you find me suspicious anyways and i dont seem to be beneficial in discussion anyways. But I strongly believe Nachomamma is the mafia, just want to put that out there for future reference.

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:48 pm

Post by Yankee »

Isnt Yellow3 my color? You have to post in the color the mod gives you i thought....

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:08 am

Post by Yankee »

i role claimed because i thought it could help the town out somehow and it wouldnt matter since im not a PR anymore really. Also i found it odd that the only kill during the night was my kill, and everyone thought it was odd for the mafia to pick Zazier so i figured if i told you guys that it was me that killed Zazier then it might help some.

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:01 am

Post by Yankee »

True i guess, didnt think of it like that....

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:52 pm

Post by Yankee »

I dont quite understand what you mean Socio. The first part of your last line sounds like you dont consider me lynchable now, but the second part sounds like you think i am going to be lynched. What is your opinion of me, straight answer please.

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:53 pm

Post by Yankee »

Pretend that last post was in olive....

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:48 am

Post by Yankee »

Seeing how you knew the most about the town drunk more then anyone, i wouldnt called you a curious town, but I wouldnt call you a Paranoid scum either. (I know the question wasnt directed at me, i just thought i would give my input)

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:49 am

Post by Yankee »

omg, it is so hard to remember to post in my color....

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:43 pm

Post by Yankee »

but why would you post asking if he thought you would be lynched today so early in the day? I understand if it is a little later in the day and like 2 or 3 other people have alot of votes and his isnt on one of them, but asking it now is suspicious...

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:26 pm

Post by Yankee »

Why are you trying to get others to sympathize with you and trying to coerce them to your side..... Why cant you just defend yourself without trying to get others to help you out. The way you are trying to defend yourself seems very suspicious to me.

Vote: Kirbyoshi

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:27 pm

Post by Yankee »

Apologies....

Unvote, Vote: Kirbyoshi

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:30 pm

Post by Yankee »

its not THAT you are convincing people of your case, its the way you are going about it....

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (isolation #31) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:49 am

Post by Yankee »

EK, you sure do seem to be Kirby's buddy..... Attacking anyone that attacks him, First by attacking Pome then Chibo. What makes you so sure Chibo is scum anyways? What is the case on Chibo?

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (isolation #32) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:31 am

Post by Yankee »

you seem very aggitated EK.... What happened to the cool, calm, and collective EK that we had yesterday?

And I have already said my case against Kirby, and it makes sense to me. But i guess i can go into greater detail later, but it is time to go to work now, wont be back until very late tonight. So cya all then.

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (isolation #33) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:05 pm

Post by Yankee »

I am on my lunch break from work and i just have this to say in the limited amount of time i have. How can you consider me rolefishing with Chibo? He was accusing Shanba to the point that he was 100% sure she was scum. If she had flipped scum then i can see how you consider it rolefishing, but when she flipped town then there is no way you can logically consider it rolefishing. I say this because if I were a scum rolefishing for a cop, and saw Chibo attacking Shanba (who i know is town) i would know that he has no legitimate reason to be so sure and therefore cant be a cop that has found a scum. See my point? I would have no reason to rolefish for a cop as a town either, so either way your theory is wrong.

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:05 pm

Post by Yankee »

I believe you should say who you investigated because it is no guarantee that you will live through the night. I think saying it now is better to make sure the town gets the info. I also find it more probable that the person you investigated night 2 to be innocent because i think it is more likely to get wrong results instead of guilty only results.

Also, i read somewhere that Cop roles that are insane or w/e are normally only paired with a normal cop. I am wondering if this is actually true....

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (isolation #35) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:45 pm

Post by Yankee »

I dont support lynching the cop either. I am really starting to get more Suspicious of EK. He seems to be changing playstyles and getting more aggitated, as well as posting more then he has any previously. For now he is my top suspect...

Unvote, Vote: elvis_knits

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (isolation #36) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:57 am

Post by Yankee »

Ok, seriously EK? I dont post a case on Kirby and you freak out on me like you are yelling at me for not posting a case, then Kirby accuses me with no case whatsoever (i at least had explained why i was suspicious of him) and you simply ask "Why do you think that?". You have been Kirby's buddy all game. If Kirby or Elvis flips scum then i strongly believe the other is another scum, just look at how they interact with each other thru the game.

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (isolation #37) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:58 am

Post by Yankee »

ugh, I must be retarded to never remember to use my color....

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (isolation #38) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:44 pm

Post by Yankee »

Jahudo brings up some very intriguing points against Pome. Up until this point Pome has just been someone i had almost forgotten about in the background of players. Thanks for bringing up these points on her, even if i could hardly read them xD

And HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!! *wishes his color was orange*

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (isolation #39) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:46 pm

Post by Yankee »

Also for Juhudo, who would be your second pick after Pome, and what is your reasoning. Just curious If you find my suspect suspicious as well.

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (isolation #40) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:42 am

Post by Yankee »

Unvote, Vote Pomegranate

Still think EK is scum, but i am willing to lynch Pome today and try for EK tomorrow. Nacho I have been suspicious about for a while, but i have started to think of him more as pro-town as of late....

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (isolation #41) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:10 pm

Post by Yankee »

um, obviously? I mean our game just didnt stop now did it...

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (isolation #42) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:16 pm

Post by Yankee »

With all these points you bring up, i feel confident voting Pome. I hadnt thought much about Pome and I am still a newb at the basic way to play mafia, so im not as detailed in searching for scum as an experienced player. I assume i will learn over time though...

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (isolation #43) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:34 am

Post by Yankee »

I do agree with EK about Chibo being Insane Cop. It seems that with a Jester and a Paranoid Cop the game would be unbalanced, so if Chibo is telling the truth and is a townie, then it is most likely that he is Insane. I still dont see why you guys would think i would lie about my role. It wouldnt benefit me at all as a scum to claim as a 1 shot vig in any way. I was just trying to help you guys know why Zazier died in the night. I am still happy with my vote on Pome.

I also suggest that if Chibo gets a Guilty verdict tomorrow (if he manages to live thru the night) that we lynch him tomorrow to find out his true role, and to make sure he isnt trying to decieve us. Just my suggestion incase i die tonight, please remember my thoughts about this.

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (isolation #44) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:26 pm

Post by Yankee »

Vote: Deadline Extension

Interesting claim, i was actually thinking to myself earlier when someone asked pome to claim "she is probably gonna claim doctor or something...." Just a funny tidbit of what i thought to myself.

Anyways, i dont have an explanation of why Budja didnt use his 1 shot, but it could have been either that he wasnt confident enough in his suspects or because he was inactive/busy (hence why he replaced out). He probably knew he was going to replace out and decided to save it for his replacement to put to better use (whoops...)

Anyways, i am still wary of Pome and my vote will stay on her. With all these claims i am getting sceptical about who is telling the truth and who is lying to us and protecting others at the same time. I mean we have a claimed doctor protecting another person and a claimed cop protecting someone. ugh.

So if this is all true, for instance, then that means

Sociopath - unknown
Pomegranate - doctor
Kirby - town
Yankee - 1 shot vig
Chibo - Cop
Jahudo - unknown
Nachomamma - town

This means the only 2 people that are unknown are Socio (someone who has been thought of as pro-town almost all game) and Jahudo (whose former player was very suspicious, but the replacement seems very pro-town).

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (isolation #45) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:27 pm

Post by Yankee »

Also, my suggestion would be that tonight Pomegranate Protect Chibo, and Chibo investigate one of the unknowns. True that Pome will die, but we will be better off as a town i believe.

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (isolation #46) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:30 pm

Post by Yankee »

Oops, i made a mistake in my first post in this triple post. First of all i forgot to add EK to the list because i didnt see his name on that list a few posts above. Secondly, i switched EK and Kirby's town/unknown reads. So we have 3 unknowns, Kirby, Socio, and Jahudo. And since i was going off flawed information just a minute ago, i feel it safe to make this decision,

Unvote, Vote: Kirby

Out of the three unknowns he has been the most suspicious in my eyes. Also fixed for color effect in this post....

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (isolation #47) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:15 pm

Post by Yankee »

Thanks for pointing that out EK, just a slipup on my part. Also, noone talks about my claim anymore :( I feel so ignored..... (that is a joke fyi)

Unvote, Vote: Kirby

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (isolation #48) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:13 pm

Post by Yankee »

yeah, remember i said assuming everything is true. Because Pome claims to have protected E_K last night and since the only kill was mine during the night, and since it wouldnt make sense for the mafia to kill the top suspect of the town who is a townie, therefor IMO it proves E_K is town. This is assuming everything is true, which i dont know what to believe honestly.

As for Chibo's post, i posted that when i was alot of peoples top suspect and the question of why the mafia killed ZaZier was up in the air. And back then i felt that if the town really wanted to lynch me to prove me right and so that it would prove that the mafia was blocked during the night, then i felt it was worth my death. But now i believe everyone believes my claim since it wouldnt make since for me to claim if i was mafia, plus I havent tried to point any fingers at anyone either good or bad from my claim, like a mafia would do if he were false claiming.

Also, Chibo, it is still interesting that you believe we need a deadline extension but you still have yet to vote for one after what, 2 posts now? Im not saying its scummy, im just pointing out that it seems rather odd IMO

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (isolation #49) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:14 pm

Post by Yankee »

I retract that very last sentence, i had yet to read the last post on the last page, just went straight to this one, sorry Chibo :(

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (isolation #50) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:15 pm

Post by Yankee »

ugh, very last 2 sentences.....

P.S. - i must be the triple post king...

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (isolation #51) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:18 pm

Post by Yankee »

and the quadruple post......

VOTE: DEADLINE EXTENSION

(forgot to bold)

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (isolation #52) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:17 pm

Post by Yankee »

Well for one, i said that there were 3 unknowns: Jahuda, Socio, and Kirby. I messed up on my first post, fixed it in the second i believe. Anyways, i do agree that a mass claim would be beneficial at this point. I also have no say in how balanced the game is, i just know the role i was given and i cant help if it looks unbalanced because of my role. Also if there is another role out there that could have blocked the mafia from attacking night 2 then E_K's affiliation would go from town to unknown (which is why i say a mass claim would be beneficial)

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (isolation #53) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:28 pm

Post by Yankee »

i never said it wasnt possible, i just said its not likely. It just wouldnt make sense for the mafia to kill ZaZie during the night. But even so, then that only means that E_K is unknown and we have 4 Unknown townies. I tend to want to believe that because i have been suspicious of E_K Lately, but it just doesnt seem likely.

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (isolation #54) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:37 am

Post by Yankee »

i am fine with picking someone, nacho is fine, to claim first, who then in turn picks the next person. Sounds reasonable to me.

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (isolation #55) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:45 am

Post by Yankee »

agreed with E_K, i have never seen a game with no protection role of some sort. Still suspicious of Kirby and Nacho....

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (isolation #56) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:07 am

Post by Yankee »

I dont like the No Lynch either, i guess because i lost a game before because of it when i was a town, but it doesnt mean that i think Nacho is scum because of it. Sometimes it seems like you have a good idea as a townie and then when you go to tell people about it, it comes out wrong or others think it is a bad idea and start a bandwagon on you for your idea. I wont do that because frankly i just dont see Nacho being mafia

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (isolation #57) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:41 am

Post by Yankee »

because that last game i played that i lost because of a no lynch is when there were 5 people left, 3 town and 2 mafia. I had claimed cop and i was the real cop, i had investigated one of the townies and had put that out their, so i knew me and this other guy were town, then one of the scum counter claimed me with his scum buddy leaving just 1 townie to decide the fate of the town. And you know what, he voted not to vote..... and the two mafia quickly agreed leading to a mafia win. Since that is the only dealings with No Lynch i have ever had, it gave me a town vibe from Nacho to propose it for his own reasoning, but it doesnt mean i like it or agree with it. And i am still suspicious of Nacho as well as everyone else, but i am losing suspicion of Kirby and Nacho at the time being. I am not quite sure who to go for... I am going to have to pay more attention to Socio and Jahuda to make a more informed decision....

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (isolation #58) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:29 am

Post by Yankee »

I see where both of you are coming from, E_K and Chibo, but i tend to want to go with Chibo's plan, because what other option do we have. And no, i dont consider a no lynch a valid option. As for my opinion on Nacho, it keeps changing, i guess i cant read him very well. I was suspicious of him for a while, but then i started to think of him as a townie after Chibo claimed because i personally believe that Chibo is insane instead of paranoid. But that doesnt rule out the possibility of him being paranoid and with all the suspicious activity i have noted in Nacho, if Chibo does flip paranoid then i would want to lynch Nacho. Hope that helps to sum up my feeling on Nacho clearly and concisely as possible.

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (isolation #59) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:17 am

Post by Yankee »

Ok, i was just looking back on the votes and all, and i noticed that Pome's vote on Nacho most likely wont count since she didnt unvote Chibo before she did it. Also considering that Pomes vote doesnt count has 3 Votes, and since noone is really considering Kirby other then me, and if Nacho flips scum then we will know if he is paranoid or not, and Chibo will have a 50% chance to investigate scum tonight. I feel safe putting Nacho at L-1.

Unvote, Vote: Nachomamma8

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”