Mini 891 - British Comedy Mafia (Game Over)

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:10 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

I find Josh's appeal for mass-prods particularly odd. Josh, did you receive your role at the same time as the thread was opened? I certainly didn't get my role PM 9 days ago, so unless you were given yours a lot earlier, how do you justify trying to draw attention to players for not posting when the game hadn't even begun?
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:04 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Would still very much like it if Josh could answer my question.

BC: if you would like either of them lynched, why Josh instead of Budja? Do you think Josh is just more scummy?

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:06 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Josh: so that establishes that when you said this:
Josh Lyman wrote:We need to hear from the following players, who have not posted AT ALL since the start:

@mod: PLEASE PROD the following, all of whom have not posted since the opening of the thread: 9 days now.

ConfidAnon
Netopalis
Grandi
Locke Lamora

NINE days? Really now. Four of you? Perhaps our entire scumteam is there. Not sure yet.
you had actually received your role PM less than 48 hours earlier. I'm trying to figure out how you get the start of the game wrong by a whole week when you'd only got your role PM a couple of days before. Just forgetting isn't really an excuse. Why did you forget? Were you frustrated? Desperate?

Snow_Bunny: so you think there's more than one scum on Josh's wagon? Do you think anyone other than Budja jumped on 'too quick'?

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:38 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

I'm here. Will post as soon as I can (tonight/tomorrow morning).

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:11 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Still catching up, but on the subject of Josh's role: is it going to be used tonight or not? Some people are talking about confirming it whilst others are suggesting that he doesn't use it at all. I think Josh needs to establish whether or not he is going to use it because any thinking that we can solve this issue by seeing whether someone is stumped tomorrow is pointless unless we establish that it's going to get used.

That aside, I'm also not as convinced as some people by the plausibility of the claim and I think the 'it's odd for a fakeclaim' attitude is a terrible reason to give Josh a pass. The right play is to at least wait and see if he has an ability, IF he is genuinely going to use it tonight. If he's taking Macavity's suggestion not to use it tonight and wait until we have fewer targets, then how long are we giving him to confirm it?

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:34 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Sorry, have been ill and I'm still not feeling up to much. Deadline is Saturday, correct? I'll do my best to catch up in the next couple of days. If I'm not mistaken Josh has 4 votes and the next most is Budja with 2. Agreed that an official vote count would be nice.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”