PHANTOM
Goon
PHANTOM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:54 pm

Post by PHANTOM »

vote: kikuchiyo
how on earth am I supposed to pronounce that name?
PHANTOM
PHANTOM
Goon
PHANTOM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:13 pm

Post by PHANTOM »

I agree with Ectomancer's post about how Gerhard Krause's vote was hypocritical. There's not that big of a worry for someone who is at L-3 to be lynched at this moment, because nothing happened, and 3 more people wouldn't come in and hammer.

However, I am not liking Nachomamma8 right now.
Nachomamma8 wrote:I said he seems afraid to stay with a bandwagon for very long because of his wording
LIAR! You said it was because of his actions, not wording. Those two are very different.
Nachomamma8 wrote:And if I can't base what kind of player he is based on his actions right now, then how many bandwagons should I wait to pass before making that judgment?
What I don't get about what you just posted was that you seemed to be going on about Gerhard Krause. And if you're saying that you can't read a player, then why are you directing attention to someone else? You're blaming raider for trying to divert attention away from the conversation, which is exactly what you are trying to do now. Do you now feel that Gerhard Krause made a justifiable move by unvoting? If not, why are you trying to put attention on raider?

Vote: Nachomamma8
PHANTOM
PHANTOM
Goon
PHANTOM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:46 pm

Post by PHANTOM »

Nachomamma8 wrote:Yes, I feel he made a justifiable move. But I also felt it was worth questioning. And I'm NOT trying to "put attention on raider", as you keep insisting. I'm questioning actions that seem scummy to me. Do you honestly expect me to let scummy behavior pass because I already have a suspect that I'm questioning?
You are trying to put attention on raider, or else why did you vote for him? Because he made a scummy move? Ok, that's reasonable, but you are still focusing on him.

And...
Nachomamma8 wrote:5cvm...

ITS NACHOMAMMA8!!!!!

I TOLD YOU THAT AT LEAST 12 TIMES IN PREGAME NIGHTTALK CHAT, SO SPELL MY NAME RIGHT FOR ONCE!!!!
is this a scum-slip, or just a bad joke?
PHANTOM
PHANTOM
Goon
PHANTOM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:43 pm

Post by PHANTOM »

HackerHuck wrote:Didn't you see my vote?
5cvm = scum

Gambits are scummy.
HackerHuck wrote:Unvote
[b/]
Vote: 5vcm
I'm tiring of this quite rapidly.
You never really mentioned you were voting for 5vcm because of gambits.

5cvm wrote:I have role information heavily indicating that Nachomamma8 is a member of the mafia.
5cvm wrote:To clarify, though, Nachomamma was never mentioned in my role PM. Nachomamma has recently joined my heavy town reads.

TOWN:
Nachomamma
Raid8169

LIAR! Why are you trying to create a bandwagon when you have no idea who is town and who is scum? And, why did you pick Nachomamma (just a random person?), and what evidence from Nachomamma do you have that shows that he is now a heavy town read?

Unvote, Vote: 5cvm
PHANTOM
PHANTOM
Goon
PHANTOM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:54 pm

Post by PHANTOM »

@5vcm: you haven't answered any of my questions.
PHANTOM
PHANTOM
Goon
PHANTOM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:12 pm

Post by PHANTOM »

My vote is staying on 5cvm because I see him as the scummiest. I'm still waiting to see how he answers to my questions in post 110.
PHANTOM
PHANTOM
Goon
PHANTOM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:16 pm

Post by PHANTOM »

I apologize for not being that active, but I'll have an analysis up asap.

Also, happy new year/decade!
PHANTOM
PHANTOM
Goon
PHANTOM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:47 pm

Post by PHANTOM »

I don't recall seeing that 5cvm was V/LA, but I will
unvote
for now.

raider8169 - Neutral; I liked his posts about Nacho and 5cvm, as I have been agreeing. However, I don't like this post:
raider8169 wrote:In this case I am seeing just him being an ass. So my wanting him to be lynched seems to be more of his play style then him being scum, at least at the moment.
Feels like you want to lynch him more for personal reasons. Also, he's laid back, but so have I.

HackerHuck - Town; He contributes plentiful(right word?) from his attack on 5cvm, and he gives other helpful notes.
HackerHuck wrote:I'm pretty sure this is my quote. My whole point is that Phantom shouldn't just sit on his hands waiting for 5cvm to reply. When we have more than one scum left, it's not good scumhunting to just do nothing while waiting for someone to answer a question that they may never get around to answering. That is just the appearance of scumhunting and is itself scummy. And yes, I believe 5cvm is scum, which should be pretty apparent from my vote and justification for my vote.
Yeah, that's my fault, but I'm learning to not tunnel and wait for one person.

MrSuave - Scum; Hasn't contributed much at all, other than he doesn't like Nacho. I suppose HackerHuck's attack on me not doing anything can also apply to MrSuave. So, MrSuave, who else do you think is scum?
MrSuave wrote:if you look at my other games you'll find that everyone seems to think I'm scummy =p
Think someone else mentioned this but yeah...Been there, done that.

kikuchiyo - Neutral;
kikuchiyo wrote:Just trying to stimulate something. Finding out everyones experience level and familiarity with other players can be helpful. At the very least it helps us find out whose going to be helpful and polite and whose going to be assholes.

That said:

unvote, Vote: Nachomamma8
kikuchiyo wrote:I am voting Nacho for his decision to not answer my questions. You have claimed "role information" which leads you to believe Nacho is 80-90% scum. Raider has voted Nacho based on the "false dilemma" that one of you two must be scum.

Never really mentioned your reasoning for voting, plus I never answered your questions, but this was mentioned before. Liked the voting on 5cvm, plus going on a competing bandwagon despite of what some said about flip flopping.
kikuchiyo wrote:To my detractors: You can say I haven't been scumhunting all you want, but you would be ignoring not only the quantity of my content, but its quality. I have been making observations and publishing them, responding to questions, and asking some of my own. I have also pointed out the fact that Phantom and Unity are riding the popular wagon with little contribution, and I have iso analysis' on the way. Interpret it as you like, but I feel my contributions have been solid.
I don't feel your need for posting this. It makes it look like you are trying to defend yourself, when really, no votes were cast on you.

wolframnhart/Ectomancer - Town-Neutral. IIRC he created the competing bandwagon, which as already previously said, was good for the town. Wolframnhart, you unvoted 5cvm, but this could also be applied - who else do you see as scum? In your analysis, you posted that you felt kikuchiyo was scum. Is this still true?

5cvm - Scum. I hope I don't have to go into further detail about why I feel he is scum, but I'm going to post my questions that I want him to answer when he comes back. Why are you trying to create a bandwagon when you have no idea who is town and who is scum? And, why did you pick Nachomamma (just a random person?), and what evidence from Nachomamma do you have that shows that he is now a heavy town read?

I apologize again that this isn't the complete list, but it's 1:40ishAM right now and I want to go to bed. I'll continue to finish this, hopefully, by tomorrow.
PHANTOM
PHANTOM
Goon
PHANTOM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:50 pm

Post by PHANTOM »

I apologize again for being absent in this game. I haven't paid attention to this game the last time I posted, and I still need to work on the second part of my analysis.

I took a quick look back of when I last posted:
MrSuave wrote:le gasp! pressure!
Seemed like you completly ignored about what I wrote about you. So I'll ask it again, who do you think is scum? IIRC, you mentioned some people, but do you have any facts of why you think they are scum?
peanutman wrote:PHANTOM - The biggest lurker in this game up to now. Has focused exclusively on 5cvm until Hacker (if I remember correctly) called him up on it. Has since posted comments on a few player but it all seems forced. Will need to step it up and contribute to this town more effectively.
Noted, and will try to be more active.
HackerHuck wrote:Raider, Kiku, Phantom - Why aren't you voting for anyone?

We got an extension, but you guys should take a stand or at least explain why you don't like the Mr Suave wagon.
My stand is either a MrSuave or 5cvm lynch. As Nacho said, I want to hear from 5cvm's replacement before the day ends.

@mod
: Is there any word on if 5cvm's replacement is going to be ready before the day ends?
I can't guarantee this, but I am trying.

And, I should get my other analysis part up by my next post.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”