Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (isolation #200) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:12 pm

Post by Benmage »

PorkchopExpress wrote: @Ben: I believe it has been some time since we’ve heard who you suspect. Reads, please.
Read what?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (isolation #201) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:19 pm

Post by Benmage »

Ohh, i missed the 's'....i think d3x spot was bad, so jazz starts out with a negative outlook...i don't like pwnz coaster play, nor am i a fan of nacho...those 3 are my top suspects...no ones clear town this game for me.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (isolation #202) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:44 am

Post by Benmage »

Sooooooo....this is going places....

vote Nacho.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (isolation #203) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:31 am

Post by Benmage »

Preemptive away. Gonna be gone friday 11 am EST to sunday....but sunday's also my fathers Bday so count the V/LA till Monday Dec. 21.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (isolation #204) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:51 am

Post by Benmage »

I'm back, but still busy. Have a lot to catchup on.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (isolation #205) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:03 am

Post by Benmage »

Nachomamma8 wrote: Hm... I'm scum because I don't see the glaringly obvious scumminess of Jazz you do? Would I be more pro-town if I voted a random person then lurked, like Ben?
What kind of bullshit you trying to pull/appeal to...?? I went away bastard.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (isolation #206) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:28 am

Post by Benmage »

Cobalt wrote:Yeah, I'm pretty sure I was not vested, based on... things.
Well all should make sense with the flip.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (isolation #207) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

VP Baltar wrote:What do people think about massclaim today? We only have one scum left and I think we should be able to put the final nail in this coffin without going to night.
i'm down.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (isolation #208) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:31 pm

Post by Benmage »

nacho works for me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (isolation #209) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:47 am

Post by Benmage »

Fuckina I'm the Deputy. Last night i investigated VPB who is town. I have a strong shot....if i shoot town i lose both my ability to shoot and my badge (investigation)...hence why i never shot dj....goddamnit.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (isolation #210) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:50 am

Post by Benmage »

shoot Nacho
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (isolation #211) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:58 am

Post by Benmage »

it doesn't say
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (isolation #212) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:24 am

Post by Benmage »

It was fun, gg all.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (isolation #213) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:32 am

Post by Benmage »

Amished wrote:Indeed. I still don't see how scum were balanced in this setup.. I don't care what Ben has for powers, unless he can triple dayvig >_>
I'm a bit confused myself.

But it was poor play. d3x lurk ruined it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (isolation #214) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:33 am

Post by Benmage »

VP Baltar wrote:This is satisfying.

Daykill: benmage
I felt bad. It must've been frustrating arguing with me. But now you know why :P
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (isolation #215) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:39 am

Post by Benmage »

VP Baltar wrote:lol, it was more frustrating that no one was listening to me!
I thought ecto and I had you lynched...but everyone was too inactive!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (isolation #216) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:43 am

Post by Benmage »

VP Baltar wrote:you did a good job though, ben. Had it not been for PoE, you probably would have made it out of today. This is the first time I've actually seen you as scum I think. I'll give my thoughts on the setup once I see it, but yeah Sotty and I were very confused after we got our roles.
Thanks, i tried. Ecto shooting Vi, upset me. She had a town read on me. It revealed the idea scum had strong shots... I knew we did. Jazz's shot confused me. I think Ecto jumped the gun there...plus i'd rather of saved our scum shots for revenge shots rather than openers.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (isolation #217) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:44 am

Post by Benmage »

Cobalt wrote:What was Jazz thinking on the attempted me-kill?
I told the replacement in the QT to shoot you, that the d3x slot itself might be ruined...I thought it would've been an instant kill like ecto's.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (isolation #218) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:36 pm

Post by Benmage »

Pwnz was a traitor, thats weak no way mafia had a chance to win this one.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (isolation #219) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:38 pm

Post by Benmage »

My role PM with QT link:
hohum wrote:
Cowboy (Mafia Goon) wrote: You are an outlaw. You are bent on fortune and power. Together with your fellow miscreants, Benmage, Ectomancer, d3x and Zilla you plan on taking over this pathetic little town.

Win Condition: You win when all other factions make up no more than 50% of the remaining players or nothing could prevent the same.

Special Powers: none

Weapons: As a trained gun slinger you are deadly accurate with your trusty six-shooter by your side (which you may use during the day)

Game Thread: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... highlight=
Quick Topic: http://www.quicktopic.com/43/H/WTkHPF7XePn
I really thought pwnz was with us and that we'd pull out a win because all your 3rd party shenanigans.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1210 (isolation #220) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:51 pm

Post by Benmage »

Vi wrote:
PorkchopExpress wrote:I wasn't too far off with the traitor call on Pwnz (who'd have thought he was a traitor's traitor)
yo dawg, etc.

@Benmage: The Cowboys had to NOT bus each other if they wanted to win in this setup. Take from that what you will.
With everyone having shots...2 marshal mason...doc. And a traitor....Geeeze :?

And now that games over Pwnz and d3x stopped an easy lynch Ecto and I setup...we had PCE support, Cobalt support and I specifically ask you 2!! :roll:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (isolation #221) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:52 pm

Post by Benmage »

Were the cops both sane? 2 investigations on 10 possible people...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (isolation #222) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:49 pm

Post by Benmage »

Vi wrote:
Benmage wrote:With everyone having shots...2 marshal mason...doc. And a traitor....Geeeze :?
I'm not going to try to talk about balance. I just ran the setup I was given.
No hate at you Vi, thanks for taking over!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1222 (isolation #223) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:16 am

Post by Benmage »

VP Baltar wrote:benmage, can I ask why you revealed so much about the sheriff? I'd have to find the post, but you gave away the bit about the inv. immune and all that good stuff. I think Vi is right that you guys shouldn't have turned on each other so much (which probably would have happened just as much if Zilla had been there instead of pwnz).
I didn't know pwnz was the sheriff...i was making all that stuff up.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1223 (isolation #224) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:17 am

Post by Benmage »

VP Baltar wrote:The simple answer is to always let me live to endgame. :)

@scum-while I think this game was balanced a bit in the favor of the town, it was hardly impossible for the scum to win this game. I mean, look at the dramatic shift in fortunes between when benmage was killed and then end of the game. It was very swingy and even when the scum was getting trounced, they still had a reasonable chance of winning thanks to a good gambit by pwnz.
A pwnz win wasn't a scum win...see how rough it was for us.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (isolation #225) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:30 am

Post by Benmage »

Had pwnz not been a traitor i would've been completely content with the balance and game outcome.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”