Mini 925: Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Mafia: GAME OVER!

DisCode
DisCode
Goon
DisCode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:13 pm

Post by DisCode »

DisCode
DisCode
Goon
DisCode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:17 pm

Post by DisCode »

First of all, learn how to recognise if a mod is a player or not. So far, there is nothing that indicates that UK is a player in this game. And if she is, it will be very easy to find out. This discussion is just distracting right now.

I was almost at the point of being irritated about who to vote between a few players. But then I saw Navy and he saved me from this aweful dilemma,
Vote NavyCherub

Also,
Mod, I'd like to request Goldenslaughterer as the next song linked in your VC ^.^

/me grumbles something about screwing up the order.

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE
DisCode
DisCode
Goon
DisCode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:17 pm

Post by DisCode »

RayFrost wrote:DisCode, I would like to request you don't act arrogantly in your next and all future posts.

You haven't earned it yet, bub.
I deserved it a long time ago. Now be a good kid and do something useful.
DisCode
DisCode
Goon
DisCode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:43 am

Post by DisCode »

Why I'm voting Navy is very easy. Did nobody see this post:
NavyCherub wrote:Going with the flavor, UK would be the 13th player (player 0) and confirmed town (as she is fully cleared).
So you want to lynch confirmed town. It just doesn't make any sense to lynch her
Navy seems FL (
UK will always be FL to me
) as ObvTown. Nothing wrong with that, except that it's wrong. But that's not the point. The point is the bolded.
Everytime I see that quote, I want to add 4 little words at the end of the bolded part: 'if you are town'
In other words, 4 players have done something scummy to him, of which 3 players did it before the quoted post. And he's letting it slip by. Vote worthy to me.
Also, in response to this:
NavyCherub wrote:
DisCode wrote:I was almost at the point of being irritated about who to vote between a few players. But then I saw Navy and he saved me from this aweful dilemma,
Vote NavyCherub
That doesn't make any sense, so far I seem to have been in full agreement with you.
If agreeing should make me look positive at you, does that mean that when somebody disagrees with you, you'll look negative at it or not? And why?
(For Navy^^)

Also, CSL, why is Cobalt scummy for supporting a policy lynch on you?

Last, Kai is scum based upon personal impression of him during previous games.
DisCode
DisCode
Goon
DisCode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:08 am

Post by DisCode »

Magnus wrote:Discode, could you elaborate on what you said about Kairyuu?
Is there anything in particular that sticks out?
Kai is the new Armlx to me. When I used to play with armlx, I could tell from the tone in which he posted if he was scum or town.
The same is now with Kai. Kai is nice and fun to play with when he's town. But when he's scum, his tone is entirely different. I can't think of the right word to describe it right now though >.<
CSL wrote:I just don't like policy lynches. I'm voting Cobalt for not answering a question made to him, and ignoring it. I say that's anti-town. Uu~!
Which question? Because when you voted him, you didn't mention any question. You did mention policy lynches being unacceptable.
Not buying the reason given.

Post 124 does nothing to withdraw my argument. Even if he's not a fast-voter as he claims to be, he didn't question any of the players. Eventhough it's scummy to him.
This post gets worse when you look at post 127. Here, he votes Leech for starting this all. Yet, it's not Leech who's talking about it. Both post 124 and post 127 mention the growing discussion as seeing the FL-wagon supporters as scummy.
Navy, want to explain why you went for somebody who wasn't talking about lynching the mod, while calling the growing of this discussion scummy?

Magnus asked already. Not buying the reason at all.

Post 132 also contains a strange question. Navy thinks lynching the mod is a bad idea. The questions asked do not support this vision.

And then we get the 'I voted for reactions'-reason in post 143. So in the end, Navy still didn't vote based upon it being scummy.
(Also, promises don't mean anything unless you can tell it in red ;))
Though seriously, your promise and 'if'-situation don't mean a thing.

But the best post is post 149. Both Navy and Leech used their random vote to vote something else than one of the twelve players (Mod not counted in case she's not a player). Yet, Navy discredits Leech for this. But the best part, Navy doesn't mention the reason he stated earlier why the FL-wagon was scummy to him: The growing discussion.
His vote was all based upon a random vote, which Leech never pushed. That's Navy's case against Leech. While Kai should actually be the player that Navy should suspect, based upon the reason Navy stated why the FL-wagon is scummy as Kai is the only one still mentioning that he wants a mod-lynch.
This you may explain, Navy. Just like why you changed your thoughts about the FL-wagon.

Has Leech already explained why he isn't voting his top suspect?
DisCode
DisCode
Goon
DisCode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:10 am

Post by DisCode »

Kairyuu wrote:@Navy: Claim. You are at L-2. Consider yourself at L-1 for all intents and purposes, as a failure to claim now will directly result in that L-1 situation becoming a reality.
Psst, you may quote role PM's. I prefer that over a claim.
DisCode
DisCode
Goon
DisCode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:35 am

Post by DisCode »

Je suis back ^.^
I'll get to the posts I've missed asap, which is most likely tomorrow.

Amazing. You were about 9 hours from force replacement. Had I been checking for prods every day like a GOOD mod, you'd already have been force replaced. That's amazing. Did I miss a V/LA or something?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”