Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:21 pm

Post by Nightfall »

Random vote: Maximumum

We're in so many games together. :wink:
Once Nightfall comes, everyone's dead...
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:48 pm

Post by Nightfall »

Okay,
Unvote: Max

Vote: StrykkerVerde

I feal he's trying to clog up the thread a bit with some pointless stuff

FOS: mlaker, TradaPIB, rolandofthewhite

Mlaker- Since he has posted once, and not voted. I would be voting for him now, had Strykker not already have a vote against him. I thought my vote would do more work if it was his 2nd rather than Mlakers first.

Trada- Almost entirely for his last post.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:56 pm

Post by Nightfall »

your the one that voted for "Someone".
That's what I'm talking about.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:49 pm

Post by Nightfall »

Wow that was a bigger response then I thought I'd get.
I know my reasoning for voting right now is complete garbage, and yes I know he was telling a joke, but like Sapphire just pointed out...
SapphireVerde wrote:
Is it just me, or is the game going REAL slow?
I too thought this game was starting to slow down. I posted what I did because I wanted to get people back to posting. Right now I have no idea which of us could be scum, so I just listed people with extremely minor scummy posts, and tried to get more of a debate going.

As for the speed of the game, if you've played a game with me before you should know that I tend to post a lot, and I don't like there to be silent periods. When people don't post my paranoia kicks in and I start to think everyones lurking and I start to tripple think all my opinions.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:43 am

Post by Nightfall »

Was there much logic in anything that anyone had said before that point?
And I am fine with you voting me though, since it seems to be getting things rolling again.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:22 pm

Post by Nightfall »

:? 4 votes? Okay, NOW I'm starting to get a bit nervous...
If need be, I can role claim, eventhough I'm not that eager to.
I just ask that I'm not lynched before I can claim.
You'll be thankful you waited later on.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:42 pm

Post by Nightfall »

:shock: *hits his head on the table* Dang your right, I forgot that...
Well.. I don't know what I can say/do then. I can still claim if others want me to though. If it helps I am a well known Horror individual, maybe the safe claims are 2nd tier characters? All I can ask is for you guys to trust me. I know that is asking A LOT, but for once, I think I could be really useful to the town. If I'm to die in this game, I'd much rather I go down fighting at night, when the scum come.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:56 pm

Post by Nightfall »

Okay, you know what, I'm just gonna claim.
I am dracula. My power is that I can not be killed during the night.
I was hoping to not have to announce this because there would be a chance that scum would have waisted a kill on trying to kill me, but now I'm not sure I'll be making it to the night. Which is really pretty sad.

And StrykkerVerde, my campaign? I said it myself that my reasons for voting were sad at best, and that I wanted to get some talking going. Since that has been achieved why would I still push for your lynch? Since you seem so hasty to get rid of me, I'm gonna keep my vote on you for now.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:30 am

Post by Nightfall »

Maximumum wrote:(1)Is that your only power? (2) You can't be killed at night and therefore must be lynched in order to die in this game? (3)Doesn't Dracula sleep during the day and only come out at night? (4) So the deal is that the killers are supposed to target you at night and waste a night kill, something that isn't going to happen now.
(1) Maybe yes, maybe no.
(2) Yes
(3) Yes but I dont have any restrictions during the daytime if that's what your getting at.
(4) Agreed, and had I thought I would make it to night 1, I would have kept my mouth shut about my role. Maybe they'll still target me, doubting my claim. *pokes scum with a stick* Come on.... :twisted:
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:26 pm

Post by Nightfall »

What if I was stabbed during my sleep in the daytime? that's a way I could die during the day. And I believe that the rason I'm safe at night is because I am awake and can, I guess, defend myself? I do admit it is odd that I don't have ANY type of restriction, but if I was scum would I not make up a lie that I did in order to make it more convincing? There's not much more that I can say. Oh, but I do have to say that I find it a little odd that I'm being the only person talked about, while quite a few people seem to be content with lurking, and watching a townie go down.
P.S.
StrykkerVerde wrote:I don't buy it at all. Dracula is only up and about during the night which is why he's only accessible to kill then. I've never seen a dracula movie where he's been defeated during the daytime. It would make more sense if you said that you couldnt be lynched because your character doesn't come out into the daylight or something like that. My vote stays.
Yes it would make more sense if I said that I couldnt be lynched, but then, that wouldn't be the truth. What I posted is the role I was given. I would think if anything this fact would make me look less scummy seeing as it would be the less likely of the two variations that someone would claim if they were in fact scum.

Though I have accepted the fact that I'll still probably get lynched today,
once my role is revealed upon my death, my blood is on your hands Strykker.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:27 pm

Post by Nightfall »

What if I was stabbed during my sleep in the daytime? that's a way I could die during the day. And I believe that the rason I'm safe at night is because I am awake and can, I guess, defend myself? I do admit it is odd that I don't have ANY type of restriction, but if I was scum would I not make up a lie that I did in order to make it more convincing? There's not much more that I can say. Oh, but I do have to say that I find it a little odd that I'm being the only person talked about, while quite a few people seem to be content with lurking, and watching a townie go down.
P.S.
StrykkerVerde wrote:I don't buy it at all. Dracula is only up and about during the night which is why he's only accessible to kill then. I've never seen a dracula movie where he's been defeated during the daytime. It would make more sense if you said that you couldnt be lynched because your character doesn't come out into the daylight or something like that. My vote stays.
Yes it would make more sense if I said that I couldnt be lynched, but then, that wouldn't be the truth. What I posted is the role I was given. I would think if anything this fact would make me look less scummy seeing as it would be the less likely of the two variations that someone would claim if they were in fact scum.

Though I have accepted the fact that I'll still probably get lynched today,
once my role is revealed upon my death, my blood is on your hands Strykker.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:10 am

Post by Nightfall »

TradaPIB wrote:I don't know about you guys but are you forgetting that the mod has already pre-packaged scum's safe role claims? Why are we trying to pick holes in it? Do we think that Nightfall would have discarded his safe claim because he thinks he can do better?
I understand your concern about my claim, I would be skeptical too.
I am curious though, when you say that I could have made up my own claim instead of using the safe one, do you mean I would have made up my own name and role? Or just my role? Because had I actually been scum I would think that claiming Dracula in a horror movie game, thinking it would be a safe claim, would be a pretty stupid thing to do. However if your point is that I kept my name and switched my role, there's not much I can say to that. I know a good chunk of people still think I'm scum, but then nearly the same or maybe more don't. Had I been just a normal old townie I might not have been trying to defend my actions as much, but since my role is I would think, one of our more powerfull (although I have no clue what other power roles are out there) I just want to make sure the people who are voting for me know who they're lynching. One last thing then I'm done; I'm not sure there's really a way I can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that I'm town, I'm not sure anyone in this game can (short of a cop claiming your innocence), but if any of you think of someway I could prove myself, I'd be glad to follow along.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:20 pm

Post by Nightfall »

> What if we had a cop (if we have one) investigate me during the night?
I don't really like suggesting this since to me it's a wasted investigation (Since I already know I'm a townie) but it might be what is needed for you guys to believe me?

> TradaPIB, In your mind and others, yes I'm sure I very well could be a SK, but I could just as easily be the role that I claimed, or even something else, you never truely know. Something that should be brought up though, is since no one has counter claimed my Dracula claim, it is now safe to assume that if I am telling the truth or if I am using my safety role, that I am infact the only one that could be Dracula? Now I could be dead wrong on this but, if you were to make a horror movie mafia wouldn't you be sure to use the more well known and classic characters first? so assuming that all the names and roles were given out before the safe claims were thought up, wouldn't it be more likely that Dracula would NOT be a safe claim?

> Max, no my usefulness is not pretty much gone. a townie that can't be night killed is always valuable to the town, and if you reread my posts you might find out something about why I could be even more useful.

> Stryker could I ask what it is about my claim that you don't trust? Is it any one part perticular? And is there anything I could do to prove my Townieness to you personally?
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:19 pm

Post by Nightfall »

Trying? :? ouch :lol:
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:12 am

Post by Nightfall »

Stykker, you said that my claim had holes in it?
What kind of holes? What is the #1 reason you don't beleave my claim?
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:34 pm

Post by Nightfall »

So it's what my actual role is that you don't trust?
it's not how I said it, or how I've been acting? but what my role is?
If the above is true, what reason would you have to doubt my claim?
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:20 am

Post by Nightfall »

mlaker wrote:He doubts your role because he said quote "it feels to me like a role you made up yourself".
I understand that. I'm just wondering if there is a certain reason he feels it to be made up. Is it because I claimed Dracula? Because I don't have daytime restrictions? Because of something else that I've said? I can't really defend it if I don't know what it is specifically that is bothering him.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:32 am

Post by Nightfall »

rolandofthewhite wrote:She didn't actually hide, I don't think. Her soul was trapped in the well and she would come out occasionally to kill, then would return to the safety of her well when she wasn't killing. I'm assuming that the hiding was flavor from the mod.

And I roleclaimed because I can't imagine the mod putting two such roles in the game unless we had a super-mafia. Roleclaiming was the only way to let you know this, and I think it may have caught us some scum.
No she didn't actually hide. I too find it hard to see why there would be two of us with the same (or exceptionally close) roles. As far as my role goes though I'm telling the truth. I guess we must have a pretty strong mafia in this game. Also, do you have any additional powers?
oh, one more thing. What are the two very first words in your role pm?
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:02 am

Post by Nightfall »

Foolster41 wrote:Since I was trying to figure out the votes anyways:
Unofficual (
wrong
) Vote Count

StrykkerVerde - 2 (Nightfall, Maximumum)
Nightfall - 3 (rolandofthewhite, Stryker, Drouge)

d_rouge - 1 (TradaPIB)
Note voting: Everybody else
I agree with maximumum. I actually thought I was already voted for Stryker. I will soon, depending on what his next reply is.
D_rouge, sorry if this is obvious but..., would not saying the words but what they actually represent (?) be quoting the mod too?

All> O.k, I' m getting the fealing that I'm getting really close to being lynched off, so I think I'm going to have to come out and say this. I was telling the truth about my Dracula claim, I am infact Dracula, however as I have tried to hint at, but only a few picked up on, I was holding something back when it came to my role claim. It is true that I cannot die during the night time, but it is not for the reason stated. Shortly after my claim Max pointed out that since my "role" was now revealed, I wouldn't trick any scum into targeting me at night. I thought about this before I claimed and decided to say what I did in the hopes that the scum might target me, doubting my claim. I was hoping this would be the case since it could help the town greatly. My role is not an immune/bullet proof townie. I am however a "Reflector". Without exactly quoting my pm I can tell you that the reason I wouldn't die during the night is the fact that the scums kill would be reflected back to them. The same goes for Cop and Doc roles that would use their powers on me. Earlier I raised the possibility that our cop could investigate me and clear me. This is the first game I have been in with a reflector role, so I wasn't sure what result the cop would get, but I thought he would get a result of either "innocent" or a message saying that "You investigated *Cop* and found him/her to be innocent". Either one, I would think would be enough to clear me. I'm sorry that I didn't tell 100% of the truth in my claim, but I thought it would be best if I kept the reflective part secret. (Max>Sorry, it looks like no one will be targeting me tonight afterall, I may not even still be here...). I understand that this makes me look really scummy, and that it may cause me to be lynched, so I would understand if I was.

Good luck Town...
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #19) » Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:31 pm

Post by Nightfall »

zu_Faul wrote:Nightfall at first a few words to you. What if a Vig had targeted you to proof your claim? That would have us one player less + the mafia nightkill (which sure wouldn't be targeted at you).
Yes that would have been bad. That is why, besides stopping my lynching, I was trying hard to convince people of my role being a townie, while casting a little doubt on my claim. Personally though, I thought that it would be more likely that a mafia member would target me, rather than a vig would.
Foolster41 wrote: (1) doc please protect me tonight. nightfall, if he is what he says he is can obviously protect himself. I'll investigate nightfall tonight. (2) Though I'm afraid that he is partily lying is a self-protector instead (i.e. old man from texas mafia), which means I may get killed tonight anyways. Do cops protect against self-protect ikills?
1> Exactly what I was going to say. But I do have a question now. With reflector roles, when investigated does a result of innocent just get sent back? or does a message more along the lines of "Your investigation was reflected.... you investigate yourself and find yourself to be innocent." The reason I am asking this is, on the off chance that you are not a sane cop could a cops investigation on a reflector come up wrong?

2> Sorry but, why would you get killed? If you are really a cop and you investigate me tonight, you won't be killed by anything involving me. P.S. Since you posted your last nights results (word for word?) I would assume that you'd be able to post mine tommorow?
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:37 am

Post by Nightfall »

Does that mean that Ripley is in the game? or is the night scene more for flavour?
And this may make me look like a complete idiot but who is "ben"? (rolands role).

Foolster41, did you get anything back from your investigation on me?
Assuming that you still investigated me. Actually before you answer that, if you did get a message along the lines of it was reflected, would it be better to just say innocent as to keep a little doubt in scums mind about my claim, and only verify my townyness?

P.S. With Roland gone, and now mLaker dead too (I was really starting to think he was scum too), my next main concern is still Stryker. Other than him though, I'm not sure where I stand on everyone else.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:46 am

Post by Nightfall »

lol
Am I the only one that took it as a joke? Anyways,
Vote:Strykker

Not for anything new, but from yesterday he's still at the top of my list.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:30 am

Post by Nightfall »

Why would you think Dracula would be a safe claim though, and not a real one?
Ignoring for the time being whatever I would say as my powers?
Is there a reason you would think Dracula would be a safe claim role for someone, as opposed to a real role?
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:30 am

Post by Nightfall »

zu_Faul wrote:I'm taking this from another side:
Mlaker is dead. He was sceptical that Nightfall is good. That could mean two things: Either Nightfall wanted someone who didn't believe him away
or
Scum was trying to make us think that.
I don't know what is right, but I'm sure it is one of those things.
Also a nice find raj. It looks bad for Strykker. He also mde a post without answering to Nightfall questions.
1> I must admit that I was more then a little surprised that Mlaker was protown. Every post he made, made me think otherwise. Also the fact that he was one of the three people voting for me at the end of day 1, which included a now dead scum and a soon to be lynched suposed scum, things weren't looking very positive ofr him.

2> Are there such a thing as anti town reflectors? if not then shouldn't foolster's results have cleared me? or are you doubtfull of his claim too? OR are you just trying to cast doubt on me, since you now know that you (as scum?) wont be able to night kill me?.

3> And yes, I am still waiting for my answer from strykker...
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #24) » Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:13 am

Post by Nightfall »

And are you ever going to answer my question? By now I would have probably voted for you twice if I could.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #25) » Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:53 pm

Post by Nightfall »

Foolster41 wrote: Nightfall: Shesh it's been 3 hours. Not everyone posts more than once a day.
I'm not expecting him to post it RIGHT now. But he has infact made somewhere in the area of 4 or 5 posts since I first asked him the question, and after reasks he still hasn't answered it.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #26) » Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:33 am

Post by Nightfall »

*Sits and waits for someone to say something new*
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:50 am

Post by Nightfall »

Begging?
And no your, ... your still not getting it...:|
Here maybe this will be a clearer question. If I had only claimed Dracula, and I didn't claim a role, would you have thought that the character Dracula, not any power, was a safe claim or a real claim.

So your claiming now that I'm a serial killer? :roll:
Other than reflecting peoples actions done against me,
I have no other powers during the night, so I can't verify if you are telling the truth about the roleblocking claim. Personally though I don't buy it.

I have to say that I would be very interested in knowing what Rolands safe claim was though. I'm starting to get a weird fealing about your claim too now. This is really going out on a limb here, but what if the safe claims are what actually reflects what our scum (hero's) powers are? Say for instance what if you were say Ripley from Aliens (Just an example)? What powers would you be given? What safe claim would you be given? I believe it was Foolster that said it a few pages ago, about how its kinda ironic that Dracula would be a reflector; what if this iorny does transfer over to safe claim roles? Your so sure there's a serial Killer in this game? The scary Movie killer seems to fit that role fairly well....
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #28) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:47 pm

Post by Nightfall »

rajrhcpfreak, Max, d_rouge, and I are voting Strykker.
There are a few people we haven't heard from in a while now...
...Trada is still alive right?
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:53 pm

Post by Nightfall »

Well other than him, I think that only leaves Strykker, Foolster, and zu_Faul.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #30) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:54 pm

Post by Nightfall »

Sorry, there's also HezLucky left.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:59 pm

Post by Nightfall »

HezLucky wrote:HezLucky is voting Strykker...
Wow, kinda surprised that I missed that... I blame it on the fact you don't have an ava :b
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:08 am

Post by Nightfall »

A slipup?
If I'm understanding you right, I wasn't implying that if the scream guy was his true role, that he would be a sk. I was simply raising the thought that what if the safe claim roles in someway reflect what there roles are. Ie. Ripley (or any other "hero" role) could have a safe claim of say something along the lines of "The wolf man". The safe claim of ie. The wolf man claim, could be a hint from the mod, implying Wolfman = werewolf = anti town figure in werewolf/mafia game. This is not ment in any which way to imply that if we have someone whose role is the Wolfman that he isn't town, or that all if any of us with roles that fit this equation aren't protown; it was only ment to raise the point that if we were to have a mod with a certain type of humour, as our mod seems to have, I would think that the killer from scream would be a more likely safe claim for a serial killer than a claim of Dracula would be.

P.S. Zu_Faul, this could just be a misunderstanding from you, when it comes to understanding what I ment, but I have to say, this is the 2nd time in a row you've caused me to rethink your stance in this game. I'd like to hear more from you tommorow.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:03 am

Post by Nightfall »

I guess it's now just down to finding the third scum?
Would it be that likely we'd have more?

If not, that leaves us with
Cleared? (zu_Faul, Nightfall, Foolster41)
Possible Scum? (BabyJesus, HezLucky, Maximumum, d_rouge)

BabyJesus = Trada?
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #34) » Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:41 am

Post by Nightfall »

Although I am against a mass claim, I am kind of interested in tho roles / character claims of two people. BabyJesus is one of those two people. Would you be willing to tell us what character you are?

Everyone> Yes, again I know scum have safe claims, but I think even getting a safe claim could be helpfull to us in a certain way...
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #35) » Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:50 pm

Post by Nightfall »

You do know that bad guys are the good guys right?
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #36) » Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:46 am

Post by Nightfall »

Would it be too risky for the town if I asked for
one other person to claim? It doesn't matter who,
as long as they haven't claimed yet. I'm Just wanting
to ask for someone to claim which character they are, not their role.
I am close to voting BabyJesus, but before I do, I would like
to check an idea of mine and it will need another claim.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #37) » Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:44 am

Post by Nightfall »

I'm ready to vote BabyJesus now.
For 2 reasons.

1 - He's made the only female claim so far. This fits the Nightkills info, but that COULD just be flavour...

2 - I believe a claim from the Grudge is a safe claim. looking at past claims,
and a theory of roles that I have already posted, I believe that any claim from the
Grudge fits more in line with the safe claim of the Killer from Scream (strykker's) than it does with the rest of our characters movies (Halloween, Friday the 13th, Dracula) Again though, this is only theory, but I think it's our best chance.

Zu is that the same for you? Are you from a 1rst tier horror movie? Or a 2nd tier movie?
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #38) » Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:57 am

Post by Nightfall »

Okay, well that seals my vote for today.
vote: BabyJesus
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #39) » Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:40 am

Post by Nightfall »

Scum? :?
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #40) » Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:32 am

Post by Nightfall »

lol, I guess that is a completely clear for me then. :lol:
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #41) » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:22 am

Post by Nightfall »

wow... that was kinda anti climatic.... :lol:
Yeah, HezLucky is the only one left.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #42) » Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:09 am

Post by Nightfall »

~
MOD
> Would you be able to confirm if Foolster was a cop?

~ d_rouge > I take it you will confirm that you and Max are masons?

~ Max, d_rouge > Are you guys normal masons or do you have any other powers?

~ HezLucky> I don't really believe your claim, but if you are the doc, who did you protect the very first two nights again?

~ zu_Faul ?> Do you feal safe in claiming your whole role now?
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #43) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:35 am

Post by Nightfall »

Zu_Faul, what made you conclude d_rouge and Max were masons in the first place?
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #44) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:09 am

Post by Nightfall »

d_rouge wrote:The fact that Maximumum said it?
Yes Max said it, but Zu_faul said it first.
zu_Faul wrote:Posts# 250 and 255# on top of last page.
Thanks. I just missed D_rouges middle comment in Post #255.

So... I guess were good to vote now?
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #45) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:50 am

Post by Nightfall »

Votes: HezLucky
and hopes he didn't miss something.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:05 am

Post by Nightfall »

I was just thinking that. Had Foolster lived, and investigated Hezlucky which I think he probably would have done, we would have been in a much harder situation.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #47) » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:00 pm

Post by Nightfall »

I had no idea how right I actually was here :lol: .
2 scum and the SK out of 4 guesses... lol
Nightfall wrote:Okay,
Unvote: Max

Vote: StrykkerVerde

I feal he's trying to clog up the thread a bit with some pointless stuff

FOS: mlaker, TradaPIB(BabyJesus), rolandofthewhite

Mlaker- Since he has posted once, and not voted. I would be voting for him now, had Strykker not already have a vote against him. I thought my vote would do more work if it was his 2nd rather than Mlakers first.

Trada- Almost entirely for his last post.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #48) » Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:31 am

Post by Nightfall »

What? That makes no sense.
My role pm states that Doc protection is also reflected.
You should have lived then.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #49) » Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:01 am

Post by Nightfall »

Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #50) » Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:14 pm

Post by Nightfall »

[quote=]
Dracula/Reflector:

You are the great vampire Dracula. As Dracula you grow weary of your dark castle, so you travel to a small town known as HorrorVille for some rest and relaxation. As soon as you arrive you sense something wrong about the town. The evil seems to be disappearing. So you set out on finding the good doers and drink them one by one. You are a
REFLECTOR
. As a reflector you can reflect whatever happens to you. For example, if someone tries to kill you they will be killed. This is the same with Cop investigations, Doc protection and so on. You win with the town.[/quote]

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”