Flutter
Flutter
Goon
Flutter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:43 am

Post by Flutter »

I'm here, I've made a first pass through the thread and I'm going to go through again before I post substantively.

-Fl
Flutter
Flutter
Goon
Flutter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by Flutter »

...okay, I'm caught up, more or less.
---
To be honest, not sure I would've liked the nameclaim. Results of it were certainly interesting, so that seems fine, and Kinetic delivered on the promised theorizing.

All this reading means I could wall-of-text horrendously, but I don't really have the energy, nor do I know what people want to hear from me. Consequently, ask me about anything you like, and I'll answer... Kindly don't ask me to explain too much about my predecessor's behavior, though. :|
Seacore wrote: Particularly the point about the real cop claim. I think whoever is the real cop (if not Buttonmen) should claim. We'll get a Night 1 result on top of a 1:1 trade (assuming there's no Doc and also assuming we lynch the right one of the two claimers - likely Buttonmen) I think scum wouldn't recommend such a claim. Conversley, I think there must be a kind of cop role in this game, so if nobody does step forward, I think that makes Buttonmen safe.
I loathe this kind of reasoning. It's fishing, for one. And for two, we don't know enough to say that there wouldn't be multiple investigative roles.

I had been suspecting Seacore, actually, for pushing the switch to Buttonmen D1, and for the largely unnecessary, IMO, VT claim.

On the other hand, his case against Inq, above, seems quite strong. Inq's name seems like a character that could be plausibly left out as a fakeclaim... and the claimed ability doesn't quite make sense, nor does claiming it, really. Also, I barely noticed he existed until I got to the past page or so.

So I'm leaning toward an Inq vote, at the moment.
Flutter
Flutter
Goon
Flutter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by Flutter »

Raivann--

As in nameclaim? Sandor Clegane, as my predecessor said.
Flutter
Flutter
Goon
Flutter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:43 am

Post by Flutter »

Mod: Is Raivann's vote in the above count correct, given post 413?

I've no idea what you're talking about :wink: But yeah, fix'd.
Flutter
Flutter
Goon
Flutter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:40 am

Post by Flutter »

I've been rereading a bit. The Inquisition just looks worse and worse, tbh, for reasons already adequately expressed by Seacore and Kinetic.

Here are some other things I noticed, focusing on players I couldn't read after my first run through the thread:

MacavityLock is very...
safe
. Vote on Mina at beginning of D1, vote for buttonmen, pushing on Inq a bit now. This is potentially scummy, and I barely noticed him on first read (despite his post count!), except for his opposition to the nameclaim.

Locke Lamora's last post makes me feel better about him, despite his extremely low D1 profile--basically, iso 14 was his only majorly content-ful post previous to this.
Flutter
Flutter
Goon
Flutter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:31 am

Post by Flutter »

Partial V/LA from 10 AM EST tomorrow through 8 PM EST Monday.

Luckily, this is the only game I have that'll be in day during that time, so my limited access will nonetheless be focused here. Hopefully there will be little to no interruption in your Flutter services.
---

I'll take Mina's question about suspicions other than Seacore and Inq as a general question, since it's an interesting one. :P For me, MacLock and Bogre, for more-or-less similar reasons. A fair amount of follow-the-leader from both. Granted, I'm replaced in for a lurker and not exactly wall-of-texting myself, but we'll get there, no doubt.
Mina wrote: Several players claimed after Coldhands. You asked who Coldhands was immediately afterward. And this was before Kinetic explained that his grand master plan was to locate the game storywise.

How the hell would you have known that his role was the only one "out of the timeline"?
Coldhands isn't in A Game of Thrones, IIRC. He's later in the series.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”