Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:56 am

Post by Konowa »

I do not know why, but I picture you with a evil scientist laugh, Ythan.
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:18 am

Post by Konowa »

Let me see. I have only played with Ythan and Fate. This should be fun.

vote MagnaofIllusion

Wagon. Go.
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:31 am

Post by Konowa »

I love being town for times like this.
I absolutely refuse and forbid anyone else from answering these questions.

I wish I had a daykill right now, I would have definitely used it on you McGriddle. In my experience, surveys such as this serve only to draw attention away from real discussion. Actually, they also end up giving the person writing the survey a free pass while everyone else squabbles over the answers. There is no reason to trap scum when they do obv scummy things like surveys. You know, in the future I am probably going to start policy voting players who do surveys.

unvote;

vote McGriddle
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:27 am

Post by Konowa »

Discussion is good, yes. I will not argue that point. Pointless discussion is scummy. This survey biz falls under the later, rather than the former. What people fail to realize is that scum love this as it allows them to be involved in "discussion".

Also, why are you distancing yourself from McGriddle answering his own questions?
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:55 am

Post by Konowa »

@McGriddle: Have asking these questions helped you scum-hunt? Or are you just going to sit on cruise-control and say "conversation starter"?
McGriddle, post 78 wrote:
Vote: Ythan
for being mean to everyone ever, and accusing my questions of being scummy. They are general questions, not really that special.
McGriddle, post 80 wrote:Whoops meant konowa
Unvote, Vote: Konowa
McGriddle, post 81 wrote:EBWODP: and he also looks like he is jumping at a quick wagon after what f1fi said. BTW f1fi don't hold a grudge on me for that other game I am not allowed to speak about lol.
You [McGriddle] cross-referencing Ythan and I here makes it hard to understand what you are saying. Explain what you mean by the second post, and who it is supposed to be addressing.

@horror: I do see it as distancing. You say that "we're not giving McGriddle a free pass", but you yourself are doing nothing to get him to answer his own questions. Instead, you bring up the fact that Ythan asked him to answer them.

I want more out of the people who have only answered the survey questions and nothing else [1fifi, Sando, Leech].
Also, I am watching something and see how it develops. I will let you know in a few pages how it turns out.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:20 am

Post by Konowa »

@horror: Posting is good. Let's try some. Who is scum?
Magna, post 112 wrote:@McGriddle – As posted earlier many of us are still waiting for your answers to your question bank.

@The1fifi, Fate, BrokenBlueprints – Some posting please. You have to have some opinion on what is going on.
@Magna: Why are you more interested in the answers to his questions, rather than him scum-hunting? Also, the fact that you seperate him from the second grouping is off. Why are you not pressing McGriddle for opinion?

@Leech: Do you think Ythan is scummy for what he is doing? It feels as if you are waiting to see if a wagon takes off on Ythan before placing a vote. That way you can point back and say "but I found him scummy here".
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:35 am

Post by Konowa »

Annnnnnnnnnnd, thud.

@McGriddle: Just answering your own questions does not give you a free pass on scum-hunting.

@Fate: Thoughts on McGriddle. Is he still null?
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:43 am

Post by Konowa »

Leech, post 110 wrote:...calling everyone "obv scum"...
thatguy00, post 121 wrote:...EVERYbody is obviously scum,...
Point out where he [Ythan] does this.
Hint: You can not.
Try again.

Of the two, I think Leech is more likely to be scum [reasons stated earlier].
McGriddle and Leech wagons would be nice.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:48 am

Post by Konowa »

@horror: Yes, I want a McGriddle wagon. The questions themselves I do not care about. His subsequent posting, or rather lackof, is what makes him scummy to me. He has been coasting and has not been scum-hunting since his "conversation starter".

Why do you see Leech as scum?

@Magna: Just because he [McGriddle] has posted, he has given no more opinion than those you listed seperately [The1fifi, Fate, and BrokenBlueprints]. The fact that he
has
posted more than those does make him scummier to me. I was trying to figure out why you were not also directly asking McGriddle for his opinions.

Regarding Ythan, I do believe he is scum-hunting. His posting at the speed of light, sometimes, bothers me, but I agree with some of the observations he has made.
Leech, post 151 wrote:Well, we had to do something. I'd rather have people start questioning me and my motives, than have the RVS continue.
No one was taking any sort of initiative, so I did.
@Leech: Bolded is very clearly a false statement. The vote on Ythan under the "but, nothing is going on" statement really looks like you are trying to fit into the category of town taking an active stance. I am not buying it.

Also, voting Ythan in that manner [hoping he will do more than one-liners] is not going to accomplish anything. Try actual scum-hunting.
Riddle-me-this: If you think Fate purposefully misrepped you, why did you not follow up with a vote?

unvote;

vote Leech

@McGriddle: I have come to understand that you and Ythan have a bizzare love-hate relationship going on. Get your head out of your ass and scum-hunt. What do you think of Leech? What do you think of Fate?

@Ythan: Is Magna still obvscum? Who else is scummy to you and why?

@Mod: Prods on The1fifi and BrokenBlueprints?
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:52 am

Post by Konowa »

horror, post 123 wrote:What's the point of a McG wagon? You see him as scummy because he asked questions?

Leech, possibly, but I don't see McGriddle as scum right now
@horror: If you do not see Leech as scum, then why did you say the above?

@Ythan: Fair enough.

@Leech: What I am saying, is that I am not seeing any scum-hunting from you. All I am seeing is someone trying to appear active.
Take a guess at who is more likely to play like this.

Can you address my question regarding Fate?
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:10 am

Post by Konowa »

@Mod and all: V/LA late Wednesday afternoon (3/24) till Monday afternoon (3/29).
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:39 am

Post by Konowa »

Most notably is post 148.

@horror: Okay. You have some thoughts on who might be scum other than thatguy?
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:47 am

Post by Konowa »

Hey, McGriddle!
I seeeee you.
Come post with us.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:44 am

Post by Konowa »

Back from V/LA.
Catching up in all my games now.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:16 am

Post by Konowa »

Fate, post 306 wrote:Sando, you have kept your vote on him all day. Thoughts about anyone else? If you're keeping it on him, who is he likely scum with? Ythan?
I would like horror to answer this question too.
@horror: You random voted thatguy and have kept your vote on him all day. The only post where it remotely looks like you confirm, and I use that word lightly, your vote of thatguy is where you say "I would like to hear more from thatguy and why he can only OMGUS" (iso post 12). I would like to hear your thoughts on thatguy's outburst. I would also like to hear, without an appeal to page number, who you think scum is.

@Magna: Who is scum? Your lack of stance on just about everyone bothers me.

More in a bit.

@Mod: dana is not going to be back till after the deadline. Is it possible to replace him?
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:26 am

Post by Konowa »

One more thing for the time being; I will finish up tomorrow.

@Leech: If you still believe that statement, regarding Fate, why have you not followed up on your vote of Fate?
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:20 am

Post by Konowa »

@horror: Stop repeating that you are going to catch up and actually catch up. The repetative "going to catch up" and failing to actually do so is getting a little scummy.

@Leech: What I mean by follow up, is that you are not doing anything with your vote other than saying "Look here". You say that you think Fate is scum, but you are not attempting to get him lynched. Why is that?

Leech's defense of Sando in 318 has me all sorts of twitching. I went back and read Leech and Sando's exchange, and it definitely reads as all bark and no bite (read as fluff). Now, however, that Sando is under a little heat Leech is trying to clean up his [Sando] mess.

Will gladly lynch one of these two today.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:56 am

Post by Konowa »

My my my. I think I hit a nerve with 329.
@horror: Try not to ask questions that I have already answered. In my last post, I specifically stated that I would gladly lynch either Sando or Leech. In fact, you even state that my iso 16 (post 329) is full of "nothing but questions", meaning that you read it and promptly ignored in a bad attempt to misrep me. Definitely something to remember.
In fact, you saying that I have done "nothing else" in those posts is a misrep.

Tell me, why do you ask me for my top suspects when I just listed them?
Do you have that short of a memory, or you just do not like me listing Leech and Sando as who I would lynch? Right now, I am leaning more towards the latter, especially given your commentary on Leech earlier in the day.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:18 am

Post by Konowa »

Oh noez more @!
@horror: First, basically what you are saying is that you do not like the fact that I attack people with questions instead of statements. Second, your point is
not
valid, due to the fact that *GASP* there are more than just questions in those posts.
horror, post 360 wrote:Konowa is scummy, sure, but McGriddle is a good lynch rather than a waste of a vig kill.
Do you
actually
find McGriddle scummy or are you just trying to appease Ythan and Magna?
MORE QUESTIONS!!!!!!!
What I am getting at is this, McGriddle's play has been the same the entire game. I do not think that this is a point of contention. So, why is he a good lynch now, as opposed to post 239 where it looks like you are caught up?
horror, post 363 wrote:I found thatguy's post to be more flustered townie than scum... I already explained this
His one post convinced you that he was more likely to be flustered town than town?

@Leech: You reasoned your vote of Ythan in 147 with "nothing is going on; this is to start discussion". I have already said that I thought that was false, due to the fact that there was plenty of discussion
already
happening. Now, if I see a player using false motivation to stay active, then I am going to think that they are likely scum.

Next, when I asked you why if you you did not vote Fate if you think he purposefully misrepped you, you reply that you thought your vote on Ythan made more sense. This I do not understand. Your vote on Ythan was supposedly to get the game going, and when you think someone misreps you, you fail to vote because you are worried about the OMGUS? Now, if I see a player about worry how town perceives them, then I am going to think that they are likely scum.

Now as far as you defending Sando, I do believe you did. Ythan stated that Sando was not putting any content in his posts, and you respond with "but there is content right here!". The whole "I was not defending Sando, I was questioning Ythan" just feels icky. And by the Sando mess, I clearly mean the traction his wagon is gaining.
Leech, post 373 wrote:With Ooba's rolefishing, Fate's misrep, Thatguy's inability to back up a single word he says, and Konowa's dream world... I haven't decided who the best lynch is.
Is this who you think is likely to be scum?
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:10 am

Post by Konowa »

I honestly do not know.
I typed "drow avatar imagesize:100x100" into google image search and found that creepy ass clown.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:46 am

Post by Konowa »

Hey, ooba.
Aside from a brief question to Leech and answering a Ythan question, you have commented solely on Sando and thatguy.
Fix that please.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:06 am

Post by Konowa »

@Magna: Ythan has been on Sando for a majority of the day. However, it was not until recently that a Sando wagon started to gain some traction. The fact that Leech waits until it gains this traction to chime in, rings some bells for me. The context of posts315 through 319 read more as Leech defending Sando than anything else. Leech asks for a clarification of what Ythan was saying [
this part I guess you could call "an investigation of Ythan"
], but then follows up it by saying that Ythan's posts are "misleading" and quotes what looks like content to him.

So to answer your question, it is the context and the timing of when it happened that makes me read it more as defending Sando rather than investigating Leech.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #22) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:42 am

Post by Konowa »

unvote;
vote McGriddle

Game needs to get moving before deadline.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #23) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:41 pm

Post by Konowa »

Why is fitz not voting?
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:36 am

Post by Konowa »

Two things:

1) Your reasons are still bunk.
2) How did you know I was still alive? Slip much?

vote horrordude0215
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:37 am

Post by Konowa »

Point of interest: horror's vote was placed before Reck edited the death scene.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:43 am

Post by Konowa »

The first thing that came to my mind was it being a neighbor/mason role of some sort. I do not think Reck is going to give us more info than what is listed though.

@Magna: Exactly my point. horror voted
before
Reck edited in who died. My point is that how would horror know I was still alive if it was not in the death scene?
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:56 am

Post by Konowa »

unvote;

My mistake, horror.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #28) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:10 am

Post by Konowa »

Yeah, I saw it before Reck edited in what Fate's role meant.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #29) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:35 am

Post by Konowa »

I am going to go back and re-read the McGriddle wagon at the end. Something is bothering me about it and I can not remember what.

That is if ms lets me....
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:09 am

Post by Konowa »

Site is still being all sorts of crappy for me.

If I do not get that post out tonight, it'll have to wait till tomorrow. Have to go to an interview for a job later this afternoon and then the in-laws,
JOY
:roll:, are coming over for dinner.

That said, I would like more out of dana. Like, nao.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:28 am

Post by Konowa »

So reading the end of D1 again I found what was bothering me.

vote Sando
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:44 am

Post by Konowa »

danakillsu, post 509 wrote:Less trying to make a short,...
I laughed. Moving on....

@dana: What about Sando's end of D1 play is strange?
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #33) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:31 am

Post by Konowa »

@Sando: Yes, you were following up your stance from earlier in the day, however from my perspective an ooba lynch was not likely to happen at the time. It really just looks like a toss away vote. Now combine that vote with your 522, where you say that "Just because I went the other way..." makes me think you were just trying to stay off a townie lynch.

I like my vote.

@ooba: Leech.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #34) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:36 pm

Post by Konowa »

@Ythan: Well, at the time the answer was both. I want to re-read now and get my head wrapped around a few things.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #35) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:53 am

Post by Konowa »

@ooba: Uh, what do you not understand about it? You asked me if I thought Sando was scum, who was scum with him. I responded with Leech.

Before I even start reading, I know that thatguy, fitz, and Magna all need to start talking more.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #36) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:59 am

Post by Konowa »

See, I read that wrong. Since you followed the question with "Ditto for Konowa", it read as if you were asking me that question too.

Anyways, reasoning will have to come later since the wifey and I are heading into DC for the night.
However, I think Sando and horror are scum.
Add dana to the list of people that need to start talking more, too.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #37) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:54 am

Post by Konowa »

@Sando: I am not "blatantly taking advantage" of anything. I am
using
WIFOM to deduce that your play makes more sense as scum. Deadline
was
an issue. Tossing a vote down on a non-lynch candidate falls between anti-town and scum play. As I already said earlier, when you combine that vote with your "You lynched town, not me" post, it reads to me as scum wanting to stay off a townie lynch.

@Leech: One, I think that Sando is very likely scum. I still thought that the timing of your "investigation" of Ythan was likely scum defending scum who's wagon was beginning to take off. Now, when Ythan said that "Leech is innocent", I went back to read D1 again. After reading it once more, horror makes more sense as scum with Sando. The fact that he has not commented on Sando the entire game, despite Sando being a major topic
for
most of the game just does not sit. I also am trying to remain objective and not use cb, but the fact that as soon as I say I would be willing to lynch Sando, he attacks me with bad reasoning also does not sit.

As for why I did not provide reasoning in my 538, when the wifey says NAO, you listen.

@Magna: Short answer short, it isn't. I think he [horror] is continuing to push bunk reasons and think he is scummy for doing so.
Magna, post 546 wrote:a)Care to provide some insight for the rest of us? b)Also why are questioning dana for motive when you provided none yourself?
a) I already have. Please read, I am not going to hold your hand.
b) When I vote reasonless alluding to something, and someone says "Oh yeah, me too", of course I am going to question them. I wanted to see if he was actually tagging along or if he was interpreting the end of D1 the same as me. I found his answer sufficient and moved on.

I have to agree with Ythan, you [Magna] seem to have selective reading going on.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #38) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:53 am

Post by Konowa »

@Magna: So.....you are questioning the fact that I did not provide -detailed- reasoning when I voted, despite alluding to what I was voting Sando for? Is this correct? I would understand your concern if I acted along the lines of:
HypoKonowa, post ### wrote:vote Sando
'cuz he's scum
However, that is far from what I did. I voted Sando referencing his end of D1 play. I even stated earlier, in post 499, that something about the end of the McGriddle wagon was making me itch. From those two posts, it is an easy conclusion that I have reason to vote Sando.

What are you getting at with this line of questioning?
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #39) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:06 am

Post by Konowa »

fitz, thatguy, horror
NEED TO POST.

@Magna: Also, why are you trying to discredit my vote on horror as OMGUS, when you yourself think that horror's vote is weak?

unvote;
vote MagnaofIllusion
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #40) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:36 am

Post by Konowa »

@Magna: Quick point before I head out for the evening. You stating that I immediately placed a counter-vote on horror is false. horror began his attack late D1, and I feel that I countered all of his points. His
continued
bunk attack is why I voted him. As for the whole timestamp issue, the site was taking a shit at the time and I read the stamps, and your post, wrong. I will admit to that.

I will address everything else tomorrow.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:36 am

Post by Konowa »

@Magna: You are thinking in narrow terms when I say "the McGriddle wagon". Play involving the McGriddle wagon is not limited to those only on said wagon. I do not see the issue here.

Did you not like my vote on Sando? Or, did you not like how I went about voting him?

@fitz: Why are you FOS'ing instead of voting?

@ooba: Confirmation bias.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #42) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:47 am

Post by Konowa »

fitz, post 625 wrote:The day just started...what is the rush? Ythan is currently my top suspect hence the FoS.
Votes are informative.
Taking a gander at who you replaced and the first votecount, there is nothing special about your vote. So is not voting a playstyle, or what?
Also, can you answer the question of why you were not voting at the end of yesterday.

@Mod: Prod on thatguy?
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #43) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:33 am

Post by Konowa »

havingfitz, post 451 wrote:
Konowa wrote:Why is fitz not voting?
Since that question is not directed at me I will ignore it.
But....you were around enough to pointedly ignore my question about you not voting?
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #44) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:44 am

Post by Konowa »

Christ.

Will get around to all of this either tomorrow or Saturday. Most likely Saturday.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”