Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

mini 231-Daily Show with Jon Stewart Mafia Game over

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:36 am

Post by Fritzler »

The Daily Show with Jon Stewart has been doing exceptionally well in the ratings recently. In fact, it has gotten its own spin off show, "The Colbert Report." So all of the Daily Show cast and several of its most prominent guests have decided to throw Stephen Colbert a good bye party. It looks like its going to be all the rage. However, suddenly, all the producers and executives were killed, and against the wall there was writing. In blood it said, "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart is being canceled." The 12 people left tried to run outside, and leave the abandoned set of the Daily Show. However, they found out the door was locked. You'd think that they would call NYPD, but no. Comedy Central decided to cut off phone lines, so that they could record this, and put it on Cable. Yea, they're real nice.

Still on the set: (2)

Bamboomancer-Tucker Carlson/Mafia

Bamboomancer-FCC Agent/Mafia

Off air: (10)

Coron-David Cross/Doctor-Killed Night 1

StevieT92-Lewis Black/Post Restrictor-Lynched Day 1

AniX-Rob Corddry/Cop-Killed Night 2

Blackberry-Craig Kilbourn/Mafia-Lynched Day 2

ambierona-Jon Stewart/Cult Leader-Killed Night 3

Stewie-Ed Helms/One-shot vig, roleblocker, and post restrictor-Killed Night 3

WindSlicer-Samantha Bee/Roleblocker-Killed Night 3

Pie_is_good-John F. Kerry/Mason-Killed in Endgame

!Chucklez!-John Edwards/Mason-Killed in Endgame

AndrewS-Stephen Colbert/Full Role Cop-Killed in Endgame

Current Status: Game over
Deadline: None
Last edited by Fritzler on Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:46 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:37 am

Post by Fritzler »

RULES (Stolen from Mr. Stoofer who adapted them from MeMe’s and DP’s rulesets)

[01] Votes must be in bold. If you do not bold your vote, it will not be counted.
[02] Please be attentive and unvote, if necessary, before casting a new vote. This is not required, but I’d appreciate it.
[03] Lynching will require a simple majority of votes. Once a player has reached the necessary majority, their pleas are useless and any attempts to unvote will be unheeded. Feel free to post in twilight, though.
[04] You may vote: no lynch. Majority votes of this kind are necessary to end the day without a death.
[05] If I impose a day deadline, lynching will require at least half of the regular majority at deadline. In case of a tie, first come first served. In the endgame (six players or fewer) only lynches with a regular majority will occur.
[06] When I set a day deadline, the deadline lasts until I actually lock the thread.
[07] The game is not to be discussed outside the thread unless your role specifically states that you may do so – and then only at night.
[08] Once your death scene has been posted, you’re dead. You can make a single “Bah!” post but no relevant information.
[09] Don’t edit/delete previously submitted posts.
[10] Don’t quote any PMs from me. If you do, I will destroy you.
[11] If you have a night choice to make, it is due by the posted deadline. I will not wait for you. If you do not submit a choice to me, I’ll make it for you and you won’t like it.
[12] If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period, please post a notice to that effect in the thread. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – don’t leave us hanging.
[13] Unlike other mods I am fallible. Please point out any mistakes I make gently. In particular, if I post a vote count that does not accurately reflect your vote, it is your responsibility to correct me. If you don’t your vote may be treated as it appears in the vote count.
[14] If you have any questions at all, please PM me or post the question in the thread.
[15] Remember, it’s a game and it’s supposed to be fun. Be nice to your fellow players and your mod. I have zero tolerance for abusive posts.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:02 pm

Post by Fritzler »

The crew members of the daily show are crudely awakened as the Daily Show Announcer says "Need a hug? Then call now for free tickets to a taping of The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. And good luck with that hug."
Casta members look around at the set and count 11 bodies. Where could that last member be?
Suddenly you find Coron's body. Coron was horribley disfigured, and on him was a pin that was blue, with red lettering, that said "FCC." Coron, was David Cross, the person who had more visits to the Daily Show than anyother person.
Who could be behind this?
Day 1
11 players, 6 to vote.
Coron, David Cross, doctor is dead.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #15 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:18 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Blackberry wrote:Quick question, are sanity's revealed upon death?
The standard player/role name/role will be revealed.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #25 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:03 am

Post by Fritzler »

Top of the page post count:
4 Blackberry-(AniX Pie_is_good_scum Stewie WindSlicer)
1 Bamboomancer-(AndrewS)
1 !Chucklez! -(Bamboomancer)
And the post count comes with a mandatory Daily Show quote:
Ed Helms: Oooh look, I'm a Democrat. I'm going to block your nomination. Oooh look, I'm a Republican. I'm going to block your blocking of the nomination. Oooh look, I'm Ted Kennedy. I have man boobies.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #33 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:28 pm

Post by Fritzler »

*Both are prodded*
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #36 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:43 pm

Post by Fritzler »

I prodded Stevie, now Stewie.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #53 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:11 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Near top of the page post count cuz I've been chilling in Topeka:
3 Blackberry-(AniX Stewie WindSlicer)
1 Bamboomancer-(AndrewS)
2 !Chucklez! -(Bamboomancer StevieT92)
1 WindSlicer (Blackberry)
2 StevieT92 (!Chucklez! Pie_is_good_scum)
And the post count comes with a mandatory Daily Show quote:
Jon Stewart: This is inarguably a failure of leadership from the top of the federal government. Remember when Bill Clinton went out with Monica Lewinsky. That was inarguably a failure of judgment at the top. Democrats had to come out and risk losing credibility if they did not condemn Bill Clinton for his behavior. I believe Republicans are in the same position right now. And I will say this: Hurricane Katrina is George Bush's Monica Lewinsky. The only difference is that tens of thousands of people weren't stranded in Monica Lewinsky's vagina.
Also, ambie hasi indicated she will be gone this friday through sunday.
Last edited by Fritzler on Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #75 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:34 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Top of the page Vote count:
3 Blackberry-(AniX WindSlicer)
1 Bamboomancer-(AndrewS)
2 WindSlicer (Blackberry StevieT92)
5 StevieT92 (!Chucklez! Pie_is_good_scum ibaesha Bamboomancer Stewie)
And the post count comes with a mandatory Daily Show quote: I celebrated Thanksgiving in an old-fashioned way. I invited everyone in my neighborhood to my house, we had an enormous feast, and then I killed them and took their land.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #82 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:50 am

Post by Fritzler »

You all encircle Stevie. "He's scum."
"No I'm back-up doc."
"That's too
convenient
. Lynch him!"
"No lets let him be night killed."
"Let's lynch that guy then."
You all encircle Stevie. He shouts out angrily calling you all swedish. You then violently lynch him in front of the cameras.
StevieT92, Lewis Black, Post restrictor has been lynched.
Night choice deadline: Wednesday, September 28th, 5:00 pm (CST).
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #83 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:30 pm

Post by Fritzler »

You all awake. You find AniX dead. No one was particularly suprised. He was Rob Corddry, cop.
You have 9 alive, and so its 5 to lynch.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #100 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:13 am

Post by Fritzler »

The-Top-of-the-page-Blackberry/Thumper-is-finally-lynched-post:
5 Blackberry - AndrewS Bamboomancer ibaesha Pie_is_good Stewie
Not voting: 4
Top of the page quote count:
Jon Stewart: See, I only make fun of people who I know would never come on the show.
Alec Baldwin: That's a long list.

You circle around blackberry, he was craig kilbourn, coming to reclaim "his" show. He was mafia.
Deadline for night choices: Saturday, October 1st, 5:00 pm CST
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #101 (isolation #12) » Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:29 am

Post by Fritzler »

This comes from special night scene writer, AniX

Jon Stewart AKA ambierona was resting peacefully in his trailer when suddenly there was a knock on his door. Still half-asleep and harboring a wicked buzz, He opened and his heart skipped a beat. "OH MY GOD! ITS DANA SCULLY, AT MY DOOR!" he screamed, like a schoolgirl. He invited her in. "Jon, I came here because I love your show and I wanted to show you how much I love it." She said, winking at Jon and placing his hand on Jon's thigh. By this time, Jon's brain was having a party. "You did it, you son of a bitch, your show has gotten you so much fans you are going to get some from the hottest person alive." He said, and reached out to stroke Scully's head…and ripped off a red wig, revealing long black hair. This took his buzz off enough that he came to see that "Scully's" nose was about as legit as a Bush election. "OH NO! OH NO! OHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOO!" was the last thing he said before Wacko Jacko had a little party of his own. When the town would awaken the next morning, all they would find if the ULTIMATE GROPE OF DEATH as applied to Jon Stewart.

However, let us flash back to that night. You see, some smart cameraman had hidden a secret camera in Jon's house and captured the "fun" on film. The broadcast had unfortunately been intercepted by the Censorship Operations Covert Kart, operated by the FCC. "TOMFOOLERY!" screamed the agent inside, following Jacko. "Whoever responsible will pay…pay dearly." Eventually, they reach the house of Ed Helms, aka Stewie, and follow Jacko inside. Whatever happened later, nobody knows, but you do know Ed Helms is now senior dead guy.

ambierona-Jon Stewart/Cult leader is dead
Stewie-Ed Helms/One-shot vig, roleblocker, and post restrictor is dead
Like Yad in a mirror, it's Day!
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #104 (isolation #13) » Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:25 am

Post by Fritzler »

Lists will always be on the first post of the day. Feel free to look back. But in case you don't want to:
Fritzler wrote:

Still on the set: (6)

AndrewS
Bamboomancer
!Chucklez!
ibaesha
Pie_is_good
WindSlicer
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #125 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:05 am

Post by Fritzler »

Top of the page Vote Count
, powered by The Count-Counter 2000

AndrewS- 1 (Bamboomancer)
WindSlicer- 1 (Pie_is_good)

Not voting (4): AndrewS, !Chucklez!, ibaesha, WindSlicer

4 to lynch.

Jon Stewart: Despite reports that John Kerry was wounded three times in Vietnam, it was revealed today that he was only wounded twice. So in other words, he's a pussy.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #153 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:00 am

Post by Fritzler »

Really-near top of the page vote count Vote Count
, powered by The Count-Counter 2000

WindSlicer- 3 (ibaesha, Pie_is_good, Bamboomancer)
Bamboomancer- 1 (WindSlicer)

Not voting (2): AndrewS, !Chucklez!

4 to lynch.

Stephen Colbert: After all, it was Thomas Jefferson who said "Everyone imposes his own system as far as his army can reach."
Jon Stewart: No, that was Stalin. Thomas Jefferson said that he'd "Rather have free press and no government, than a government and no free press".
Stephen Colbert: Well, what else would you expect from a slave-banging, Hitler-loving queer?
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #156 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:38 pm

Post by Fritzler »

WindSlicer- 4 (ibaesha, Pie_is_good, Bamboomancer !Chucklez!)
Bamboomancer- 1 (WindSlicer)

Not voting (1): AndrewS

4 to lynch.

Lynch! You all circle WindSlicer. He was a Samantha Bee roleblocker. But Bamboo says, "He might have been bitten by Jon Stewart. He's a cultist." He wasn't.
After WindSlicer is lynched, Bamboomancer and ibaesha decided to kill everyone else.
Bamboomancer (Tucker Carlson) and ibaesha (FCC Agent) win (both mafia members).
Pie_is_good (John F. Kerry), and !Chucklez! (John Edwards) both masons, and AndrewS (Full role cop) are killed in end game.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #157 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:42 pm

Post by Fritzler »

ambierona/Jon Stewart-You are the host of The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, and you have a lot of followers. As a result you teenagers follow you around in a cult like format. As a result you are the cult leader. Every turn you may tell me the name of someone. If you try to recruit a mafia member the first time nothing will happen, but if you try to recruit another mafia member (or the same player) you will die, nothing will be happen if you try to recruit an information gatherer, but if you recruit anyone else they will join you in you plans for show-wide domination. You are anti town.
Your followers will show up as cultist if they die. They keep their old roles in addition to becoming anti-town.

AndrewS/Stephen Cobert- You are the host of “This Week in God.” As a result god really, really likes you for making fun of his followers. Every night you may pray to god, and god will tell you somoene’s role.
Every night send me a choice. You will find out that players role. (Names of partners and their rolenames will be edited out) You are pro-town.
MOD NOTE: STEPHEN COLBERT WILL BE ALERTED IF SOMEONE IS A CULTIST.

WindSlicer/Samantha Bee-You are the only femal correspondent. Every guy wants to hear you talk about Canada, your home country (note: actually sleep with you and smoke Canadian grass). As a result every night you may send in the name of one person and they will be effectively roleblocked.

Stewie/Ed Helms- “Senior Jackologist” As the Senior Jackologist you have seen some pretty f***ed stuff in your life time. Three times a game you can call your study object, Jacko. Once you can call him to vig someone by molesting them, once you can call him to role block someone by molesting them, and once you can have him prevent the target from posting by molesting them.
Send me any choices every night and you are pro-town.

AniX/Rob Corddry –As “Senior Drug Dealer” you know some pretty sketch people. As a result every night send me the name of one person you want to accuse, and you will get a yes or no answer on whether or not they are doing sketch things.
Every night send me one player’s name and you
will find out that players allegiance.

Pie_is_good/John F. Kerry-You gave the Daily Show a lot of strength by campaigning for president on the show, that is unheard of a Comedy Central show.
You are a mason with John Edwards (!Chucklez! ).

!Chucklez!/John Edwards-You announced that you would enter in the primaries on the Daily show, which was a momentous decision for the daily show, eventually since you ended up running for vice president, even if you did lose.
You are a mason with John Kerry (Pie_is_good ).

StevieT92/Lewis Black-You are the angry bitter editor of the Daily show. You influence rage in other people. Every night send me the name of one person you want to influence with rage and they will only be able to post in caps.

Coron/David Cross-You are the most common guest of the daily show, you have been a guest on that show 7 times. On Arrested Development you play the aspiring actor Tobias Funke who plays a British nanny Mrs. Featherbottom. As an actor who plays an actor who plays a nanny you are supposed to know some stuff about simple health, but you really don’t. Regardless, you are the doctor. Every night send me the name of one person you wish to save.
Every night send me the name of one person you wish to save. You are pro-town.

ibaesha/FCC Agent-You are a minion of the dreaded FCC, and it is your task to destroy the Daily Show with Jon Stewart. You have decided to team up with Tucker Carlson ( Bamboomancer ) and Craig Kilbourn ( Blackberry ). Between the three of you, you have two safe claims, Bob Wiltfong and Bill Clinton. Every night the three of you can send me the name of one person you wish to kill. You are anti-town. You may talk with the other two players at night.

Bamboomancer/Tucker Carlson- You are a bowtie boy from Crossfire. After you were owned by Jon Stewart in a political debate and your show got cancelled you decided that it is your task to destroy the Daily Show with Jon Stewart. You have decided to team up with an FCC agent ( ibaesha ) and Craig Kilbourn ( Blackberry ). Between the three of you, you have two safe claims, Bob Wiltfong and Bill Clinton. Every night the three of you can send me the name of one person you wish to kill. You are anti-town. You may talk with the other two players at night.

Blackberry/Craig Kilbourn- You are a the old host of the Daily Show it is your task to destroy the Daily Show with Jon Stewart. This is because you are jealous of Jon’s success. You have decided to team up with Tucker Carlson ( Bamboomancer ) and an FCC agent ( ibaesha ). Between the three of you, you have two safe claims, Bob Wiltfong and Bill Clinton. Every night the three of you can send me the name of one person you wish to kill. You are anti-town. You may talk with the other two players at night.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #158 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:42 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Night Choices:

Night one
*AniX targets Blackberry, gets back, You find that Black berry is doing sketch things at night
*Windslicer roleblocks ambierona
*Stevie postrestrics Coron
*Mafia has Ibae kill Coron
*Coron Protects AniX
*ambierona attempts to recruit Coron, but is unsuccessful because of roleblock
*Stewie had no night choice
*AndrewS targets Pie_Is_Good_Scum and finds out role.
Night 2
*AndrewS targets Bamboomancer and finds out his role.
*AniX targets Bamboomancer, gets back, You find that Blackberry is doing sketch things at night.
*ambie attempts to recruite Ibaesha, but fails because roleblocked
*Stewie has no choice
*WindSlicer blocks ambierona
*Mafia has blackberry kill AniX
Night 3
*AndrewS investegates WindSlicer, gets role.
*WindSlicer roleblocks Ambie
*ambierona was blocked by WindSlicer
*Stewie vigs ambierona
*Mafia has ibaesha kill Stewie
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #164 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:06 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Pie_is_good wrote:[Note: The only assumption made is that the mod didn't stick us with 3 scum and a cultist. I, personally, am fairly confident that he's not that stupid.]
I want to say a couple things. First off I felt really owned by this. Also, great jobs to all of you.
PS, coron they killed you cuz the doc tells you gave off.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #167 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:46 pm

Post by Fritzler »

No.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”