Mini 961: Insane Asylum II: GAME OVER :O!

Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

/confirm

Also please note my "I shouldn't be online right now, and will hopefully actually convince myself to not be until after my last exam on Monday" situation.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Mon May 03, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

vote: UncertainKitten

In other news, the timing for this starting couldn't have been better. Finals are officially over, so free time is on the rise.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #2) » Wed May 05, 2010 11:41 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Iecerint wrote:There is a disproportionate interest in mod-lynching this game. Does someone know something I don't?
You mean other than the fact that lynching the mod in any game modded by Tarhalindur, UncertainKitten, or Kairyuu is A++ good?

Oh, by the way, expect an actual content post later tonight.

Actually, I think it's ended in no lynch for every game except one marathon game thus far ^-^;
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #3) » Wed May 05, 2010 10:44 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Sleep is nice. I should probably try that sometime soon.

^^Me deciding I've stayed up too late as it is and to devote the 1-2 hours it'll probably take to do a proper catch up read and post will push me into "I may as well stay up, since the sun is already up" mode. Expect something after I sleep a few hours. Top priority. I promise.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #4) » Thu May 06, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Here, reading, posting hopefully soon.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #5) » Thu May 06, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Hrm. I'm just realzing how much I like the look of this playerlist. This oughta be fun.

@Iec:
Sometimes scum can chat til the game starts. Delaying confirms lengthens scumplanning. There is no reason for town to delay confirming. So delaying confirming is scummy.

Really, farside. I've made this RVS vote in games with you before.
Statistically speaking it has been shown that this is wrong. It is my personal belief that those who try to push serious votes based on this accusation are much more likely scum. However, it seems clear that your vote was for RVS purposes.

Not to mention the fact that you're wrong.
Actually, my mistake; I had it displaying "topics" instead of "posts." You're totally right that you were globally off-site. Unvote

I think farside has mischaracterized the reason for my vote being crap. I think this is slightly scummy because it indicates an interest in finding a framework for voting someone more than reflection on whether said actions are scummy. Vote: farside.
I do have to wonder where this is coming from though. She seemed to have a fairly valid point in voting you, especially considering that you were wrong about the initial accusation, random though it may have been.

@Glork: I dislike the self-vote on principle, but am not stupid enough to call you scummy for it, given that you're either town hurting yourself, or scum hurting yourself and helping town with it.

Re: Iec vs. farside. This looks quite like two townies arguing over a misunderstanding. Neither looks like scum from first impressions.

Tar's miller claim is the proper move. I've no reason to doubt it right now.

Glork's looks iffy, but if the first game is anything to go on, we probably have quite a large number of millers.

@Glork:
So I was like "yeah, I'm a miller." But as it turns out, after asking the mod something, I am not a miller towards investigative abilities. Sane investigations on me should get a sane result.
Elaborate please?

SocioPath's posts are rubbing me the wrong way, but I can't put a finger on why.

Strangercoug's miller claim I don't like at all. It seems like scum thinking "oh, there's lots of millers, so I can sneak in too" and then trying to be as non-confrontational about it as possible so that if any of the millers are looked at/lynched it won't be him.

Tar's 83 looks like town, and I'm leaning toward agreeing on Snow, but Glork seems fine to me.

@UK:
Actually, I think it's ended in no lynch for every game except one marathon game thus far ^-^;
All the more reason to do it. The fact that you're acknowledging this means on some level you WANT us to lynch you, which is exactly the way I acted in LRCM v1.0, when I was lynchable. I LIKE THIS WAGON
StrangerCoug wrote:The good news for you is that it's not really OMGUS. The bad news for you is that your vote on me is partially based on something not really a good tell either (that I'm being zealous about it). I can accuse you of being a zealot too, but it hasn't come to your head that it's illogical for town to consider Iecerint cleared. Definite knowledge of Iecerint-town requires the person that has it to be scum right now.
Reads as: "You've got nothing on me, so if you know what's good for you, you'll back off." Coug is a scummyperson.

SocioPath is GRATING ON MY BRAIN but I cannot for the life of me figure out why.

Glork vs SocioPath put me strongly on Glork's side. Socio seems to be trying to get a rise out of Glork so he can jump on it, rather than finding him legitimately scummy.

farside is barking up the wrong tree. SocioPath is probably scum, and Coug is right behind him. Glork, not so much.

Overall, I really want to lynch the mod because she seems to want it to happen, but I'd get behind either a Coug or Socio lynch. They're independantly scummy, and I somehow doubt they're buddies, but it's vaguely possible. For now, I'm keeping my vote on the mod.[/quote]

Well, I AM a masochist. Maybe I made and all new super awesome win con that is similar to jester in every way except NOT a jester :O
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #6) » Sun May 09, 2010 7:13 am

Post by Kairyuu »

/prodded

Sorry, I've been hellishly busy what with coming back home and Mother's Day preparations, etc. I can probably post content in all of my games tonight.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #7) » Tue May 11, 2010 5:57 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

ame catchup post, but here goes.

I'm not really feeling the snow wagon. I don't like the fencesitting that magnus so eloquently pointed out, but I feel that the socio v. glork continuing argument confirms my previous stance. At least one of Socio and Coug is scum. They might be scum together, but I doubt it.

Glork and Tar are town, as is farside, and probably Iecerint.

unvote
vote: SocioPath
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #8) » Tue May 11, 2010 5:58 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

EBWOP: 'ame' should be 'Lame'
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #9) » Fri May 14, 2010 3:45 am

Post by Kairyuu »

This just isn't working. I'm sorry, but RL issues are making it damn near impossible to keep playing mafia right now. Only being able to be online in the early morning (when I'm usually asleep) and in the middle of the night (when I SHOULD be asleep) is causing nothing but problems. I need to cut back, and playing mafia is a large time commitment, and as such is the first thing to go.

@Mod: Please replace me. Sorry.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”