Mini 961: Insane Asylum II: GAME OVER :O!

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

confirming that I am not sane
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Mon May 03, 2010 10:23 am

Post by farside22 »

vote: Iecerint

Why would you think someone stalling out on confirming is vote worthy?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Mon May 03, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

Iecerint wrote:Sometimes scum can chat til the game starts. Delaying confirms lengthens scumplanning. There is no reason for town to delay confirming. So delaying confirming is scummy.

Really, farside. I've made this RVS vote in games with you before. :P
So I looked at the multisearch myself and tar didn't post anywhere between April 28th and today. So your point on Tar over bv310 or CSL is what?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #42 (isolation #3) » Tue May 04, 2010 3:03 am

Post by farside22 »

Iecerint wrote: I think farside has mischaracterized the reason for my vote being crap. I think this is slightly scummy because it indicates an interest in finding a framework for voting someone more than reflection on whether said actions are scummy.
Vote: farside
Holy words in my mouth. I never called you vote crap. Please quote where I did. Second you talked about 3 people saying you looked into csl, believed bv310 but didn't check tar. I looked myself at tar and saw he didn't post anywhere either so asked why he was special.
I notice you avoided my question with an OMGUS vote based on nothing I actually stated.
sweet scum found on page 2.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #44 (isolation #4) » Tue May 04, 2010 6:10 am

Post by farside22 »

I voted you orginally for going over 3 people who were late to the party here. I asked you why.
Then I researched myself when I had a chance to do so and made my second post which you never answered my question and then made a comment I never said. So lets take notes on what you did that was scummy
1) stated that I made a comment calling your vote crap. Untrue
2) avoid answering question.
3) OMGUS vote that is unjustified thus far and still avoiding answering my orginal question about why Tar stood out amoung the 3.
4) bringing up an ongoing game that can not be discussed
If you knew enough about CSL to see his lack of post why didn't you do the same for Tar?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #47 (isolation #5) » Tue May 04, 2010 6:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Glork wrote:FYI, Iece is protown.
Why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #49 (isolation #6) » Tue May 04, 2010 7:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Glork wrote:Because I said so.
Do as I say and as I do junior. :P
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #52 (isolation #7) » Tue May 04, 2010 8:17 am

Post by farside22 »

Glork wrote:Yeah, mafiawise, there aren't many people left who can call me junior, young'un.
*cough* looks at profile *cough*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #58 (isolation #8) » Tue May 04, 2010 8:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Glork wrote:Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm a miller, too. One sec.

Yeah, that.
Seriously? Why did you just sort of claim and in such a crap way after tar?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #60 (isolation #9) » Tue May 04, 2010 8:55 am

Post by farside22 »

SocioPath wrote:Iec is doing what Iec does.
Misusing meta.
Obviously he is scum.
Vote: Iec
Where are you getting this from?

Socio or tar need to change their avatars. I keep thinking it's the same person till I see the name.

Sociopath is currently unable to change his avatar as far as I know, due to a certain ongoing. I
think
Tar is free to, but he'd have to confirm that
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #67 (isolation #10) » Tue May 04, 2010 10:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Iecerint wrote:
farside22 wrote:1) stated that I made a comment calling your vote crap. Untrue
2) avoid answering question.
3) OMGUS vote that is unjustified thus far and still avoiding answering my orginal question about why Tar stood out amoung the 3.
4) bringing up an ongoing game that can not be discussed
1) is misrep IMO at this point; I have already explained why it looked to me like you thought the vote was crap. At best, you're splitting hairs by clearing thinking it was crap and complaining I'm saying you said it was crap.
2) Uh, I answered your question. To restate -- scum sometimes delay confirmation to extend pregame talk, so late confirmation, especially where there's a big gap, is a priori scummy.
3) I gave reasoning IMO. I still think it's good reasoning, too. I also explained why Tar stood out among those three, and you're quite aware of it because you go as far as to flat-out mention
4) which is somewhat naughty of you to do IMO.

I <3 Glorky.
1) it wasn't crap. I voted with a question
2) I feel like your missing my question. I noted Tar was not posting, you noted CSL why did you note CSL and not Tar? Why does bv get a free pass?
3) Really how is it justifed?
4) really I brought on an ongoing game first? I recall ignoring you trying to do so. Do I need to quote the reference?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #73 (isolation #11) » Tue May 04, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

StrangerCoug wrote:Glork's bugging me. Right now I feel he's taking his spat with SocioPath the wrong way, and SocioPath comes off town to me, if frustrated.

Vote: Glork

Also, now that Tarhalindur reminded me, there's a miller aspect to my role, too. I do not counterclaim him since I expect this to be a bastard mod game (and that the first Insane Asylum game had more than one miller, too—I don't remember the exact number, but I think three), but since strategy is to bring this up as soon as possible, I'll throw it out there.
I thought it was 2 and one fake claimed later. I was going to look later when I had a chance.

@Glork: Voting for yourself is helping how?

Iec: Continues to spout like I said crap as fact when he brings it up based on nothing at all. Exaggerates a question posted at him as apparently scummy.
And all his vote is comes off as OMGUS especially as his reason is
I think this is slightly scummy because it indicates an interest in finding a framework for voting someone more than reflection on whether said actions are scummy.
Typically with RVS I vote some person I know will make my life hell and watch for reaction.
I explain to Iec my vote and he still goes around saying I was saying he's vote was crap. Yeah it's complete misrep off of two post with 2 questions. Awesome stuff. Surprised at Glork's post the most.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #87 (isolation #12) » Wed May 05, 2010 6:04 am

Post by farside22 »

Iecerint wrote:So, are you saying your vote for me was pure farsideRVS?
It was not that I found you scummy. I voted you to get a response from my question and it was RVS stage. I don't know how you read my vote as saying I found you scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #88 (isolation #13) » Wed May 05, 2010 6:09 am

Post by farside22 »

Glork wrote:
farside22 wrote:@Glork: Voting for yourself is helping how?
I will answer this question as soon as you answer a question of mine:
Why is your vote still on known town?
I don't know him as town. How do you?
All I have seen is someone put words in my mouth I didn't say and get defensive on my vote for them. How is that town?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #90 (isolation #14) » Wed May 05, 2010 8:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Glork wrote:He didn't put words in your mouth. He made a reasonable assumption based on this:
Iecerint wrote:You voted me and asked me a question. I assumed that the two events were related. Your question was why stalling out on confirmation would be voteworthy. So the implication is that you think it's scummy to vote someone for stalling out on confirmation.
Just because he didn't interpret your post the way you intended, doesn't mean that he's scum. It means that you were unclear with your wording. For what it's worth, I made the exact same assumption as Iece did.
I'll take that into my thought process. It seems like a reach to come to that conclusion on page 2.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #98 (isolation #15) » Wed May 05, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Glork: speaking of which i did answer your question will be you answering mine?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #122 (isolation #16) » Thu May 06, 2010 7:24 am

Post by farside22 »

Glork: You asked me why I'm voting for a known townie? Second you claimed a miller type roll so I'm find a daycop miller theory hard to swallow and seeing Iec's comment about thinking about lynching you leans me to not believe the other theory about mason role here.
Finally why would you vote yourself, whiling asking me why I'm voting a known townie? If your town why vote yourself knowing your own alignment?
Seems like a contradiction to me.

unvote:
vote: Glork
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #124 (isolation #17) » Thu May 06, 2010 11:57 am

Post by farside22 »

So your question to me about voting for a known town was what?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #128 (isolation #18) » Thu May 06, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

Glork can you link me to a few of your more recent scum games for comparison your wiki is out of date.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #140 (isolation #19) » Fri May 07, 2010 2:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Iecerint wrote:I guess maybe if you think you read people best early on when you're making off-topic, jokey discussion, which I could kinda see.

Results of reread:
farside wrote:Typically with RVS I vote some person I know will make my life hell and watch for reaction.
I'll make your life hell? :(
No that's typical of my vote. Meaning I didn't do it this game
Iec wrote:(It turns out that, assuming she isn't backpedaling, and I think it's plausible that she isn't, she was voting me for neither reason, but rather to indicate that she was serious about the question and wanted it to be answered.)
And this ^ was exactly what my vote was in the beginning of the game. It wasn't I find Iec scummy when I voted but his behavoir after brought my scumdar up.

Kai: I'm not sure how you get from one post from the mod that she wants to be lynched. If every game ended in a NL how does the risk = a reward based on one marathon game being different?

I need to look into glork's links.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #172 (isolation #20) » Sun May 09, 2010 3:47 am

Post by farside22 »

Objects to receiving a prod on Mother's day.

Will respond with more on Monday

Happy Mother's day. The prod was your present :P
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #180 (isolation #21) » Mon May 10, 2010 3:31 am

Post by farside22 »

@SP: When you stated this
SP wrote:No. I have scum reads on both players, but a stronger read on SC, and if SC is scum tying himself to a town Glork, then he has done a good job of such because I also read Glork as scum.
Why would you say this below

Sp wrote:Pity that SC has tied himself to you so strongly.

If I see a tie between 2 players I feel are scum I don't use the word pity.

Reading SP's post 154 I feel like it's two guys trying to prove who's dick is bigger. Is this really necessary?

Glork wrote:Your response also fails to address the actual point at hand, which is: You're accusing me of saying that "Glork does something stupid" implies "Glork would have to be scum to do something stupid," when that is completely and utterly inaccurate.
Can you point to where SP said this please.
StrangerCoug wrote:SocioPath is not living to see tomorrow if I have a say.
Is this all you have to say? Why?

The person I feel sliding by is snowbunny. She made 3 post all pointing to CSL and not even discussing the argument going on. I feel they were fluff post that to me is a dead subject.
And CSL is always anti-town.

unvote:
vote: SnowBunny.

*Note to self read Glork and SP meta
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #181 (isolation #22) » Mon May 10, 2010 3:43 am

Post by farside22 »

unvote:
vote: Snow_Bunny
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #183 (isolation #23) » Mon May 10, 2010 7:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Glork wrote:
SocioPath wrote:
Glork wrote:Anyway, I think you hit the nail on the head Re: Socio. He may be trying to troll me into doing something stupid, and if that's the case he's mostly failing miserably.
Doing something stupid?
Like outing yourself as scum?
Or Coug as your partner?
It's heavily implied here. The "stupid thing" that SP thinks I'm doing is as GlorkScum, not as GlorkTown.
Yeah i would disagree with that. I don't see Glorkscum as dumb But that is my feeling on must players at MS except newbs.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #185 (isolation #24) » Mon May 10, 2010 10:11 am

Post by farside22 »

SocioPath wrote:
farside22 wrote:If I see a tie between 2 players I feel are scum I don't use the word pity.
There is nothing wrong with pitying scum.
Interesting is that you get hung up over a simple word use. A PITY, REALLY.
There is no reason as town to pity scum. You celebrate or get excited or ties looking for scum. Not pity.
And yes I will get hung up on a word that does not seem normal view for a town player.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #189 (isolation #25) » Tue May 11, 2010 9:02 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm doing a reread and stopped around page 7

SC: How do you get frustrated town reading SP? (refering to post 70)
Glork: I still don't see why you think Iec is town
Leech post 84 with everything going on why vote the mod?
Glork post 89 How did you come up with this assumption on page 2 with just 2 questions?
Glork vote for self while asking me why I'm voting for known town. Do you not know yourself to be town? If your town it's hypocritical to blast someone voting for "known town" while voting for yourself. Unless your scum and we should just all vote for you then right?
Yeah I'm just giving you shit for your comment to me right now but still don't trust you.
StrangerCoug wrote:Could you go into a little more detail as to what you're talking about, SocioPath? I dropped my Glork case after he successfully (I feel) defended it, so your post comes off wrong to me.
How is it cleared up?
I get the impression later he was doing what he did for reaction purposes not for anything he actually knew by the way.
bv310 post 117 what about this wagon do you agree with and why?
I get a town read from Kairyuu post 133 I just wish people would get off the mod lynch idea.

I'm going to lunch but will finish when I get back.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #207 (isolation #26) » Thu May 13, 2010 4:58 am

Post by farside22 »

@kai: Why did you vote for SP? Could you expand more on your belief that one of SC/SP is scum?
@Glork: Why did you switch to SB?
@Leech: I just have this thing about seeing people post and not offering much that sets my scumdar on high drive.
Tar has a townie goodness to him.

I also have issues with the SP wagon when I see people post something like this:
bv310 wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Sociopath

I can see the logic behind this wagon more so than the last one.
Doesn't explain what the logic he likes. Floats by saying he will be posting a catch up with nothing said so far.

fos: Bv310
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #219 (isolation #27) » Thu May 13, 2010 10:07 am

Post by farside22 »

yeah I feel glork is town this game. Jury is still out on SP.
Glork do you feel good about the people voting SP right now?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #232 (isolation #28) » Fri May 14, 2010 4:47 am

Post by farside22 »

SB: Things like your most recent post here Is exactly what I'm having issues on. You don't comment about SP/SC/Glork Which is a big meat part of this game so far. You essential just pointed to the 3 people who are looking at you with the most suspicion and voted for you.
What about Glorks vote then unvote on you and his reasons? Why did you not say anything about it?

In orther news bv310 OMGUS is showing. His last post makes me see more actively lurking then actual scum hunting.

*add BV310 to scum list*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #235 (isolation #29) » Fri May 14, 2010 6:11 am

Post by farside22 »

Crap I just saw deadline on Monday.
Mod: Can we get an extension do to the replacement issue please?

My focas will be on this game most of today. I hope to be able to get on this weekend if the mod doesn't grant an extension. It is very difficult these days to get on the computer with the little one lately

There's a provision in the rules for this. Could you please read them?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #245 (isolation #30) » Fri May 14, 2010 7:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Read the rules I missed
Days have a deadline of 14 days. A deadline extension of 7 days may be granted by a majority vote once per day.
Vote: extension
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #248 (isolation #31) » Fri May 14, 2010 8:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Iecerint wrote:^ I would agree with that if SP were the only feasible wagon, but not given that she had SP/Glork/SC to choose from (edit: but see below). Put another way, ignoring the issue doesn't make her look any townier than helping alternawagon, so she's hurting herself without benefit given scumfriendSP IMO.

That said, you having 0 votes on you means that your wagon wasn't really there, and the same with our already being close to deadline. So it's not as strong a conditional as I thought it was. <_<
I have seen scum go to a completely seperate wagon to keep a low profile and do the above. For me this is a null tell.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #251 (isolation #32) » Fri May 14, 2010 8:36 am

Post by farside22 »

As I'm rereading a few people I just remembered something.
SC: You were in the last insane game where there were miller claims going on at the start. Why would you wait a few post before claiming miller in this game?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #259 (isolation #33) » Fri May 14, 2010 10:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Iecerint wrote:
farside22 wrote:As I'm rereading a few people I just remembered something.
SC: You were in the last insane game where there were miller claims going on at the start. Why would you wait a few post before claiming miller in this game?
!
You should read the last game of insane that UK modded. There was some arguments made in the beginning about those who claimed miller late after others did.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #264 (isolation #34) » Fri May 14, 2010 11:38 am

Post by farside22 »

I keep getting interupttion at work. I'm going to put my notes on those I have gone over so far. Hopefully before I leave work today I can finish

magnus_orion/CSL - CSL had 2 post with nothing to offer. Look at the search engine for him as well and all he was really doing was his modding duties.
Magnus: Not sure about the delay of miller claim. I do admit his reasoning on bunny is good. Would like to hear more on his own views of SP/SC debate.
Leaning neutral till I see more

Glork - Can't say I'm overjoyed with Glorks comments at the start of the day. Or his weak miller claim. I don't understand why SC's comment caused you to vote him here Have you seen scum act as SC did considering your comment was made for reaction?
Why would you say you agree with Kai in one post but the very next post vote for SB?
Then on your list you have kai as possible scum. I'm very confused at this point. Reading over the 2 games of glorks as scum and town. I'm leaning town this game based on the meta. (more serious as scum. More silly as town. More thouht out as town. less posting when scum)
meta aside I'm on the fence because he's so back and forth with Kai and SP.

bv310 - add little or nothing to the game. Voted for SP, aka following a bw. Just looked on the search engine and I see him posting elsewhere. Aka actively lurking this game. Reading as scum

Iecerint - in hindsight looking over iec I can see we had a breakdown in communication. I don't understand his vote on SC. After the arguement between iec and myself i read him as just floating by without giving a good reason for his vote.
Admittedly reading some games with Iec he typically reads scummy to me. Both games on going so can't say more then that.
This game is no exception. But again I take issue when I don't see people really pushing their case or giving a good cause on why X is scum.

Tarhalindur - Although he hasn't posted much. He says he's been busy. He has good logical post. Well thought out views. I read him as town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #291 (isolation #35) » Sat May 15, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

Posting to prevent prod. Will have more tomorrow. Going out tonight.

You declared V/LA for weekends. I basically don't expect you to post on Saturday and Sunday. Though I would prod you on a Tuesday morning
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #292 (isolation #36) » Sat May 15, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

I got a few moments to go over the people that have not posted as much.

Kairyuu/Halen - many will be catching up post but I'm going to assume busy since Kairyuu replaced.
I can't say I understand lynching the mod as a good thing.
The main problem with Kairyuu especially his vote here is I'm not finding sound reason's why he is voting SP or why he thinks one of SP or Coug are scum. His previous post here just reads as gut on SP with more issue on SC. So why vote SP or SC.
Whenever I see someone making points on one player but voting someone it a big flashing scum sign.
This could point to a SC/Kairy pairing.

Slicey - 3 post, confirm, random vote and note of v/la
meh. Will see if he says anything more when he gets back from v/la.

Snow - Not sure why someone would feel the need to claim non-miller. following others had issues and stated prior to bunny's comment.
post 152 what do you mean with the last sentence here bunny?
post 153 others voted for the mod so why the attention on CSL?
SB wrote: I'm sorry, but I've been busy. And, basically, you're going solely after me for lurking? That's lazy scumhunting last time I checked.
this is false my arguement had nothing to do with lurkering and everything to do with the lack of substance.
However, there's something I want to say about another player: Tar. It may be me, but I see Tar as a good player, however, his attacks on me doesn't show that. Basically just attacking me for lurking? Even a newbie can do that. Smells like fakehunting. And thus, I have a really bad feeling about him

Unvote, vote: Tarhalindur
Also in this same quote she mentions that she thinks I'm voting her for lurking but attacks Tar which makes no sense. Especially if you read the case again says nothing about lurking but her post and how little it says.

Still read Snow as scummy

Leech: Why does claiming miller beg being lynched?
Leech wrote:Tar claimed an ability again that begs the question whether we should lynch him early again. Both of these happened in the last games I played with you each respectively.
please explain when this happened in pyp4? I don't recall someone claiming an ability early in that game. I recall scum fake claiming at L-1.
I haven't seen anything exciting from Leech. He's flying under the radar fast in my view and I don't have the link to the search engine on this computer to determine his posting elsewhere or not.
He gives me a funny feeling and I think I need to reread pyp4 before I can decide where I sit with him.

I just have glork/SP/Sc left. But I like my vote on bunny for now and until I reread coug one more time to determine if my read of kairy has a connection.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #293 (isolation #37) » Sat May 15, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

farside22 wrote:
You declared V/LA for weekends. I basically don't expect you to post on Saturday and Sunday. Though I would prod you on a Tuesday morning
Ah I thought it was still up in the air on that. It's more Limited Access because of the little one. :lol:

Well, I essentially don't count weekends for you is the result :P
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #312 (isolation #38) » Sun May 16, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

SP - first 9 post looks like fluff nonsense. I need links to OS mafia. I'm not seeing the connection here this post doesn't make sense
SP wrote:In fact, if you pay attention, you'll notice the exact opposite happening.
Timeline dictates that I'm responding to him, not him to me.
Glork is being intentionally dismissive and condescending in my direction, in order to claim a higher ground to not respond legitimately.
I'm not seeing this. I think you both were acting poorly toward each other. I can also see that you seem to try and get a rise out of Glork
SP wrote:Doing something stupid?
Like outing yourself as scum?
Or Coug as your partner?
This is just stupid. Are you really even making a case at this point?
For what it's worth, NOTHING IS A NULL-TELL.
As long as a person is posting in game, everything has a reason always.
This is false many things people do are null tells based on meta. If they do it in one game as town and another as scum it means he's showing it as null.
Why are you being reactionary towards Glork? What is the point of it?
You are certainly second on my list, don't pretend that you are not.
Pity that SC has tied himself to you so strongly.
I'm reading this as you know SC will flip scum and then tie Glork to it.
That is quite the non sequitur.
He is the one that mentioned 'doing something stupid' and saying I was 'failing' meaning that there would be methods that wouldn't, as he said, 'fail' at doing such.
Meaning its possible.
Don't have to be "idiotic scum" to screw up as scum.
Screw up = doing something stupid?
You still are not explaining yourself well on your case. Why is Glork reading scum to you?
Note found link to OS will read later.
SC's unvote and the reasons for such were SO FAKE, and completely disregarded the role that most often has inside knowledge of town...that being scum.
SC had a weak attack on Glork, either to distance or to try to get something to stick.
He couldn't keep it up, and therefore dropped the attacks, and slinked into a corner to let the more vocals take over.
This just means that SC is more likely scum in this view how does this connect to Glork?
The rest of this about glork I find meh and unworthy of a scum tell.

The case on Glork is full of nothing scummy I found. SC point is valid.
Note again reading OS and reading SP in iso it seems sporadic in the beginning. God this guy is erratic.
Based on just reading OS he reads erratic I want to look at the other games when I have more time.
This game the only thing I found worth any value was his SC point the rest is just not a case. I don't know scum to attack others in this fashion unless Glork/SC/SP scum together (which I doubt)
I find the lack of case or clarity on his Glork is scum concerning and worth keeping an eye him.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #321 (isolation #39) » Mon May 17, 2010 7:28 am

Post by farside22 »

SC:
post 70
votes for glork for bugging him and does his miller claim after 2 other people. I don't like that mention of 3 millers in the last game comment as almost a confirmation of it being possible without showing a link.

For the record there was three miller claims in the game insane 1
1 was a death miller and the other 2 were regular millers.

I don't understand the unvote here. You were not orginally voting him based on his iec is town comment.
please point to where glork defended himself against your orginal gut feeling.
Why didn't you say in your orginal case that you thought he was scum because "due to definite knowledge of town"?
SC wrote:I simply am not in the habit of claiming roles right off the bat, simply because it's not beneficial for most of them. It only came to immediate mind when the other miller claims were coming in.
Actually reading the first few pages of insane you said pretty much the same thing on claiming there. Did you reread the game?
SC wrote:I'm leaning town on the two people you mention here. As for scum other than SocioPath, I'd probably draw a couple lurker's names out of a hat (I know, I don't like LALurkers, but I perceive an activity disparity between the players that's making the game drag). I have a neutral or no read on everybody else we don't mention right now.

this is lazy. Why only lurkers looking scummy? I want your input on Kai at this point and your views.

post 281 again lazy and now just following the biggest bw.

Okay so reading SC I found many flaws with him. (1) his vote on glork and then unvote. His case as I pointed out had nothing to do with Glork's comment with his question towards me. He has been mostly just going after SP this game and now switches to SB and frankly I don't like the vote he cast. I don't know if it's scum bussing or scum jumping on an easy wagon.
He has not said anything about anyone else and I still have that Kai's case in my head where he has points towards SC but voted SP instead. I could so see a connection with these two.

In short for all those reading:
I see Kai/SC scum pair
SB - nonresponsive, lack of anything informative scum
I see since my bv case the DGB took over and I'm not getting the case she has on SC or SB. If she thinks that SC is doing a late bus why jump on the SC wagon?
I would go for an SC lynch but DGB jump on that wagon leaves me more leary then SC's jump.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #323 (isolation #40) » Mon May 17, 2010 11:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Iecerint wrote:Uh. So why are you voting SB?

Also, given that you don't like that DGB chose to push the SC part of the wagon, why would that make you *less* suspicious of SB?
far wrote:SB - nonresponsive, lack of anything informative
The more indepth post on SB is here

Why would someone I get a bad feel and see a weak case on make SB less suspicious?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #324 (isolation #41) » Mon May 17, 2010 11:19 am

Post by farside22 »

Iecerint wrote: Also, given that you don't like that DGB chose to push the SC part of the wagon, why would that make you *less* suspicious of SB?
I'm sorry for the double post but I never said I was less suspcious of SB. Where are you getting this from?
My vote is not on SC because of DGB's post was not stellar.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #336 (isolation #42) » Tue May 18, 2010 5:52 am

Post by farside22 »

sc wrote:Very simple: because I couldn't pinpoint exactly what I found scummy about Glork, only that it had to do with the argument he was having with SocioPath.
Why were you saying you dropped your case based on his calling of Iec town then?
that makes no sense if you thought Glork was scummy for arguing with SP.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #342 (isolation #43) » Tue May 18, 2010 11:50 am

Post by farside22 »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Haylen wrote:Uhhh, SC, there is a reason why you arent seeing much of Kairyuu...
Did I forget that he's still V/LA? It seems like everybody and their mother has some sort of test.
Haylen replaced kairyuu.
Are you doing to answer my question SC?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #345 (isolation #44) » Tue May 18, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

StrangerCoug wrote:If I'm made aware of one that #327 doesn't answer.
Post 336
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #359 (isolation #45) » Tue May 18, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

Tarhalindur wrote:
magnus_orion wrote:oh yeah, I've been meaning to ask you, tar, why are you so intent on socio claiming?
Tar policy is that failing to force a claim from a sufficiently large wagon is a bad idea, and thus a player who reaches L-1 (if <10 players) or L-2 (if 10 or more players) must claim as a matter of policy. (I'm not as sure about this policy as I was a few years back... especially as it relates to players I think are town... but I'd be remiss to not at least bring it up.)
I heard the latest rule is the person who wants to hammer ask for a claim. I swear I find it ridiculous all these rules or your scum.
I do agree that asking for a claim from someone at L-2 is odd, but this depends on to me, when deadline is and hope to get to the top 2 players you find scum to obtain a lynch. That is in games that require a majority to lynch.

In regards to post 355 from SC:
I don't see how OMGUS is a scum tell. Myself and Tar both pointed out her lack of content to the game as the biggest flag against her. I always find scum find it harder to talk about the game and players.

2) I would say it depends on the player.

As for the claim NK I typically think GF or SK, but I never see a player admit to being NK that wasn't town.
Elli's vote for SC for no reason is noted.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #367 (isolation #46) » Wed May 19, 2010 4:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Iecerint wrote:
farside22 wrote:I never see a player admit to being NK that wasn't town.
Meaning "he may or may not be scum, but I don't think he's really NK-proof if he's scum"?

Scum claim it here and here in my experience -- accurate in only one of those cases IIRC. The believe the latter is SC (same player) doing it to look like SK to *avoid* the lynch, though.
I could see this ^.
It would explain in my view SC in parts. Not trying to make waves. Not pushing hard on a case. Those little things you see scum do typically.
I'm going to see what Elli claim's I feel he is scum too.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #370 (isolation #47) » Wed May 19, 2010 10:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Ellibereth wrote:
farside wrote:Elli's vote for SC for no reason is noted.
I had one. I thought everyone else on me was town.

I'm a Nurse. I get the sanity of the first doctor killed.
Nothing OMGUS about that vote at all. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #372 (isolation #48) » Wed May 19, 2010 10:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Ellibereth wrote:You know I've used that logic before. Now just because I'm using my own wagon instead of someone else's it's OMGUS?
How is it OMGUS when it's someone else's wagon?
If you actual read what's going on most of the wagon that was on bunny was there because of her lack of comment about the game at large.
Plus she attacks the weakest person (CSL) who is always useless in the game. So forgive me for not being oh wow Elli is so town right now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #375 (isolation #49) » Wed May 19, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

Tar: I'm confused by your last post there. That makes no sense.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #383 (isolation #50) » Wed May 19, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

StrangerCoug wrote:
magnus_orion wrote:risks?
what?
I have presented myself as a threat to scum, so I am likely to get roleblocked or killed tonight.
umm didn't you say you were immune to NK's?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #399 (isolation #51) » Thu May 20, 2010 2:23 am

Post by farside22 »

@Haylen: Are you voting for SC because you believe he honestly slipped?
Have you ever seen someone scum slip when claiming before?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #400 (isolation #52) » Thu May 20, 2010 5:57 am

Post by farside22 »

magnus: Do you think SC is scum at this point? I notice you talked in your last post about questioning his claim. Do you think or have you seen scum claim and then mess up on a claim before?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #402 (isolation #53) » Thu May 20, 2010 6:08 am

Post by farside22 »

Haylen wrote:
farside22 wrote:@Haylen: Are you voting for SC because you believe he honestly slipped?
Have you ever seen someone scum slip when claiming before?
Yes. I wouldn't be voting for him otherwise.

I've slipped up myself as scum when claiming, many times on IRC if that counts.
Somehow I don't doubt that.
You have anyone else on your scum list? If so who?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #412 (isolation #54) » Thu May 20, 2010 7:47 am

Post by farside22 »

Iecerint wrote:I'm surprised that SC wasn't hammered in the interim there. It probably would have appeared relatively blameless. May point to scum already being on the wagon, or to SC being scum.
What about what Tar just claimed? Why would someone claim nurse but not claim mason?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #415 (isolation #55) » Thu May 20, 2010 7:57 am

Post by farside22 »

Iecerint wrote:He simulposted with me, so I hadn't seen it. They might do so because the masons haven't been outed yet. Is Tar implying that the masons all claimed to one another already or something?

Since Tar's statement came so far after SC started being at L-1, I don't think that affects the plausibility of my statement.
I see it differently. I feel scum are on SC's wagon out of fear at this point and are pushing for the lynch.
When I see two people jump at voting SC for saying I'm NK immune to being questioned by magnus and stating I'm worried about being killed it's damning and I think Haylen is the only one I can understand where she is coming from.
I need to see something I have a gut feeling about something.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #418 (isolation #56) » Thu May 20, 2010 8:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Iecerint wrote:
farside22 wrote:I see it differently. I feel scum are on SC's wagon out of fear at this point and are pushing for the lynch.
I think that entails seeing it the same way. ^^

Though I am leaning slightly toward the alternative possibility.
Sorry. I was reading your view as SC scum and scum on his wagon already.
Why are you still voting on SC?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #434 (isolation #57) » Thu May 20, 2010 9:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Glork: If you believe SC is what he claims why are you defering back to SP lynch. There is a split wagon going on.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #437 (isolation #58) » Thu May 20, 2010 10:00 am

Post by farside22 »

I had assumed by this comment you were deffering back to SP as a possilbe lynch for the day
Glork wrote: There is a very good chance that, at the height of the CougWagon, at least two scums were voting him. I like Iece's reasoning on why he didn't get hammered. That nudges the Socio pendulum back towards the "scum" side for me once again.
After your switch to Elli being at L-2 to claim I'm just watching which way you go and if you are going to push for another claim by the end of the day.
Also Are you basing this view on SP because how he's played or do you believe there is an Elli/SP connection?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #441 (isolation #59) » Thu May 20, 2010 10:47 am

Post by farside22 »

While Haylen isn't giving me OMG she is town vibes like others. She was one of the few I felt best explain her vote and reasoning I found more sound then Elli or DGB. It's the one of the big reason's for me that I'm not jumping to SC.
At worst I could see SC as a serial killer with that type of role but more then likely people will be looking at him in so far as kills.
At best SC is what he claims and scum are scared of a vig in the game.
Also there is only 1 game where I saw scum given a vig in a game and that was pyp. Despite RB concerns and WIFOM aside that SC could use if scum I'm not overjoyed at those on the SC wagon.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #448 (isolation #60) » Thu May 20, 2010 11:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Iecerint wrote:If SCSK, SCSK would be dead already.

If scum is afraid of vigSC, that scum is probably Haylen, unless you're implying they picked up on the crumbs.
We do have the lurkers who haven't voted or are replacing in the game and haven't said anything either.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #450 (isolation #61) » Thu May 20, 2010 11:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Iecerint wrote:^ That's @ the first bit, I guess?
Either one in my view. I would like to hear from Yos and Dramo even though trying to get something out of Dramo may be difficult.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #456 (isolation #62) » Fri May 21, 2010 8:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: prod DGB, SP, Yos and Dramo.

I want to hear from the people that just replaced. Pretty sure there is some lurker that is scum at this point.

Dramo has theoretical V/LA ending yesterday IIRC. Therefore, he still has a little over 24 hours left before prod. SP may need a prod, since I recall him being half way there. Yos I'm pretty sure needs a poke. I'll check DGB as well.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #460 (isolation #63) » Fri May 21, 2010 10:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Yeah yos I just finished a game where Snow was town. Although she didn't post as often as others she did attack players and held her own quiet well in that game. This game complete opposite. More lurky, not saying much of anything useful. The snow I saw in the other game took a position although a bit silly and stuck with it. This game bleck.
That was this game for reference.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #469 (isolation #64) » Fri May 21, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

I think I need to look at games that SP was. He is erractic and I thought maybe because of last game it might be a post restriction of sorts but god knows as I notice he's erractic in other (on going game reference here).
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #481 (isolation #65) » Sat May 22, 2010 4:17 am

Post by farside22 »

Ellibereth wrote:Hmmm, just thought of something.
How would scum probably be voting if Stranger and I are both town?
I believe the scum would be pushing harder on SC if he was town out of fear.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #547 (isolation #66) » Mon May 24, 2010 3:51 am

Post by farside22 »

Iecerint wrote:BTW: LOST finale made me throw up in my mouth a little.
Hush. I haven't watched it and it's been recorded.

Things I missed and noted there is a neighbor group in the game. Usually when I see neighbors there is at least 1 scum in the group, depends on the size of the group.
Group is ME, DGB, TAR, YOS and HAYLE.
Assuming one scum it's one of HAYLE and YOS imo.
hmmm 5 players. I would like to have heard from elli why he thought one of Yos or Hayle. This is when lack of comments from players kills me.

To all neighbors: Do you believe one or more scum in the group? If so who and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #559 (isolation #67) » Mon May 24, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

My SP views.

SP scum
SP town

I just checked both these games to see if I could get a read on SP. The answer is no. He is completely different this game then either of these games.
Where as he is more low key and looking for scum in both games. This game I feel like it's all nonsense.
I think the only valid case I found from SP this game was on SC and his view on SC being a possible SK with a reference but Yos is right about one thing. If you think someone is scum why not fight for it or say hey did you happent to read this post here with a link to it.
I still don't understand how Yos's comment about finding elli more likely scum the SC was worthy of a vote.
Also reading SP in isolation he attacks anyone that finds him scum or questions him. He attacked Glork when Glork questioned him. He attacked SC when SC questioned him and now Yos.
This feels more scummy then town. It's OMGUS without voting right away just attack a player that is attacking you. He even had his 2 people that maybe scum outside of SC/Glork but he barely said boo to them during day 1.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #569 (isolation #68) » Tue May 25, 2010 7:27 am

Post by farside22 »

SocioPath wrote:
farside22 wrote: Also reading SP in isolation he attacks anyone that finds him scum or questions him. He attacked Glork when Glork questioned him. He attacked SC when SC questioned him and now Yos.
Also this is flat out wrong.

Me going after SC+Glork was when they were going after each other.
SC was going after Glork originally because Glork was going after me.
SC only attacked me after I attacked him.

SO, NICE MISREP.
Sorry let me rephrase reading everything and not the iso.
Attacks glork for weak reason.
Attacks SC when questioning him.
Attacks Yos for finding him scummy.

Finally your comment about Yos and if scum is in the group of the neighbors then scum would know this already. Did I miss that scum had a talk already? Not all mod's have a pretalk period unless the thread is lock it's not something I assume. I know as a mod I give the mafia a 48 hour pre talk period but all mods are different. I also have mods who say you can not chat till night time. So why would you vote and assume that scum already knew who was in the neighbor group?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #578 (isolation #69) » Wed May 26, 2010 4:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Gezz was this site freezing terrible or what.

vote: SocioPath
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #580 (isolation #70) » Wed May 26, 2010 4:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Dramo: Who's scum in your view this game?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #585 (isolation #71) » Wed May 26, 2010 6:40 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:Gezz was this site freezing terrible or what.

vote: SocioPath
Socio is town. I have faith in my meta.

Unvote plz.

Icerink needs to be taken care of.
I'm not seeing it. You want to link to this meta you have on SP?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #593 (isolation #72) » Wed May 26, 2010 8:26 am

Post by farside22 »

MO wrote:It's implicit that you thought, at this point, that Eli was town...
I read the whole quote in question here that you are pointing too.
Iec wrote:There are three possibilities:

1. SC was not hammered because he is scum and his scumfriends want to lynch Elli.
2. SC was not hammered because there are already too many scum on his wagon, and they didn't want a full house, or there was already a full house. (So, 2+ scum on the wagon.)
3. SC was not hammered because people just sort of weren't online. (A reach on its own IMO)
I can see how he considered (as he said it a few times) the first one more then the other 2.
I do note that he voted as MO pointed out.

IEC: I think the question your not explain or I see being answered is if you felt that SC is scum more over Elli why would you switch you vote?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #606 (isolation #73) » Wed May 26, 2010 11:56 am

Post by farside22 »

Whatttt???? ^^
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #610 (isolation #74) » Wed May 26, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm so confused.
SC: Are you saying your immune to NK and can only kill if someone tries to kill you to get points in order to kill?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #615 (isolation #75) » Wed May 26, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

SC: At the time of this comment from the mod did you think maybe I should reread my PM? Did you not heed the warning? Did you think nothing of it? Also can you not talk during the night chat?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #617 (isolation #76) » Wed May 26, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

StrangerCoug wrote:Which time around?
During your day 1 claim. you stated the mod sent you a PM. Did you see it then and reread your role? Or ask the mod a question or anything for clarification? If not why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #632 (isolation #77) » Thu May 27, 2010 7:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Iecerint wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:But Icerink's wincon requires him to claim otherwise.
This is a very lazy case, DGB. It is not at all similar to the methods I regularly see you employ as town. Give us something more substantial.
I agree. At least with magnus I understand where he is coming from. Switching votes after saying you didn't think SB/Elli was scum and then turning around and voting was the most damning case and view.
I'm going to look at the people that were on Elli's wagon, SC's wagon and mostly those in the neighbor group and do comparisions from there.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #634 (isolation #78) » Thu May 27, 2010 7:57 am

Post by farside22 »

Dramo why are you voting for Socio?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #639 (isolation #79) » Thu May 27, 2010 10:38 am

Post by farside22 »

mod: V/LA from May 29th - May 30th. Will be back June 1st
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #654 (isolation #80) » Fri May 28, 2010 8:25 am

Post by farside22 »

I was looking back a few things and saw something Glork mentioning that he reverse's the sanities of a player. So if a sane cop investigates him they would get insane results. If a sane doc targets him then a sane doc turns insane. Would that explain his kill? I see a scapel slash. That to me indicates doctor.
So if Glork indicates this possiblity why would a doctor target him during the night?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #705 (isolation #81) » Mon May 31, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

Caughting up on what I missed. Tar are you still of the belief that one of the neighbors is scum? If so why?
DGB and Haylen what is your view on one of the neighbors being scum?

I feel like I'm missing something with the Iec case. I'm going to

unvote:

take time on Tuesday and reread a few things on the case and I want a respond to the question I asked above.
DGB: You still owe me a link to this meta you have on SP.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #730 (isolation #82) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

Okay here's where I'm confused. Tar votes haylen...I assume this is based on his feel that one of the neighbors is scum and he's reads her the scummiest. I asked both DGB and Haylen. DGB ignores the question but Haylen believes one of the neighbors may be scum but says DGB is town. Doesn't that mean that if she believes one is scum that Tar may be scum and should be questioned?
I really dont' see Iec as scum. I think he's handling the pressure well that magnus and others put on.
SP's vote on DGB makes no sense.

vote: haylen

So if you believe one may be scum in the neighbor group why are you not question or voting on anyone in the group? Who do you believe is scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #736 (isolation #83) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:28 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:farside looks bored, she's probably vanilla.
Actual I got in trouble at work just recently so I may be feeling quiet blah over the next few weeks.
Appologies ahead of time.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #742 (isolation #84) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

SocioPath wrote:
farside22 wrote:SP's vote on DGB makes no sense.
Makes no sense from a lazy point of view.
If you say so. But seriously I don't get most of your points at all.

DGB: Are you avoiding my question on purpose here? Do you think that there is scum in the neighbor group your in? Why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #747 (isolation #85) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:45 am

Post by farside22 »

DGB: Which person do you find scum in the neighbor group then?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #765 (isolation #86) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

Vote: Extension

What the heck is a Medical Administrator?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #785 (isolation #87) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

vote: DGB

That vote on SC makes no sense. She keeps avoiding the topic of the neighbors as possible scum. I see this shift of a vote as trying to keep neighbors safe while thinking one being scum = no sense. This makes no sense if you believe one to be scum.

Haylen's ability. Okay so she states that kai used the action to block chats. Simply put did/does the cabal have a day talk ability that they can't use right now?
Haylen: Why are you not pushing to find out if your neighbor group has scum in there?

You forgot to unvote
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #824 (isolation #88) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:22 am

Post by farside22 »

DGB post 788 how so?
DGB post 789 and? Are you pushing this idea here? I don't see how one person proves everyone in the neighbor group as town.

Iec post 791 what does haylen at L-1 have to do with DGB = vote?
Iec post 793 Why is it weird that DGB never hammered when she never stated she thought Haylen was scum?
SP post 796 this a thousand time this. SC knows he's possible lynch with his claim down the road with his claim. It's not enough for a lynch now.

@DGB:Ummm your insane doctor or your sanity is unknow? You had 3 post all which contradict what your actual role is.

Also I agree with Iec why wouldn't you test the role on someone you felt was scummy to see if you were insane instead of no action?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #842 (isolation #89) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

(I also find the existence of an insane scum doctor impossible for balance reasons... farside, you want to claim any kill immunities.)
I have no immunity to kills, however......

Haylen: Do you have an inmate ability?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #860 (isolation #90) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:33 am

Post by farside22 »

StrangerCoug wrote:Even with the mod clarification, the kill flavor and the fact that #808 and #809 contradict each other isn't leading me to believe the claim. Sorry, but you had this coming.

Vote: DrippingGoofball
Which kill are you talking about here? Is this the one on Glork? If so did you read what Tar said about targeting him?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #880 (isolation #91) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

DGB wrote: You are Tar and SC's buddy.

What is this. DGB claiming scum is Tar and MO but she is voting SC. I think it was just yesterday that she had MO as town. This just seems like a desperate attempt.

SC: you never answered my question and I highly question your vote and reasoning on DGB right now.

Holding off on hammer till I get some answers.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #914 (isolation #92) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:09 am

Post by farside22 »

I'll also put this out there now: I reread farside22 overnight. I'm nowhere near as certain that she's town as I was yesterday (will explain fully when I get more time - for now, note that the behavior from which I concluded she was town (consistent pressure on a player, namely iecerint) disappeared after the early game. Farside should recognize this reasoning at least, it's the same tell I nailed her for in Inventor Mafia... though I'm not as sure here as I was there).
I'm sure this has to do with my lack of comment in this game these past few weeks. If you don't know the MS site at my job was blocked. I have had a hard time catching up in all my games because my home life is very hectic to say the least.
I'm considering replacing out of a few games because of the lack of time. I had hoped to try and make a go out of not doing this because how hard it is to find someone to replace into a game.
I requested a few days off because of some personal issues at work that make it difficult to sit and read games.
I honestly don't know what I'm going to do. I'm starting to realize I may just have to be replaced in some of my games. I'm trying to find a way out of doing that and have a few thought. Hopefully in the next few days I will work something out.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”